Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 4.0

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    yes, paulides is the real deal.

if anyone can turn up the truth of these strange, sad, disturbing disappearances, it's him.

I bet the film will be riveting. It looks as if they're re-enacting some of the cases.
    as I read the 'western states' missing book, I had to take it slow.
    the stories are that sad and incomprehensible.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (21st July 2015), Frances (21st July 2015), lift the veil (21st July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    More J. C.. You never know what new nuggets of info may be present.

Last edited by lift the veil, 21st July 2015 at 21:08.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (22nd July 2015), Frances (21st July 2015), jimmer (22nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    yes, paulides is the real deal.

if anyone can turn up the truth of these strange, sad, disturbing disappearances, it's him.

I bet the film will be riveting. It looks as if they're re-enacting some of the cases.
    as I read the 'western states' missing book, I had to take it slow.
    the stories are that sad and incomprehensible.
    So I just listened to the C2C interview...wow..is all I can say. How do you not get creeped out? What was really interesting was the female caller describing something that happened to her in one of the same forests where one of these disappearances had occurred. She described it being like a vortex and she said it was weird, there was no sound. David seemed to like what she was saying as it was matching similar stories he had heard. It feels like they're getting real close to figuring out what's going on...I don't know why...I think it's because so many people are now watching, and at some point, who or whatever is doing it, is going to slip up and/or be seen. The government definitely knows what's going on, it's so obvious in their lack of cooperation...and that FBI agent who had been on the cases for 30 years committing suicide.....

I can tell David is an excellent researcher and I think it's why I enjoy listening to him though there's no joy in the topic itself....all those who have lost someone without knowing what happened....I can't imagine what that must be like.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd July 2015), jimmer (22nd July 2015), lift the veil (22nd July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    The government definitely knows what's going on, it's so obvious in their lack of cooperation...and that FBI agent who had been on the cases for 30 years committing suicide.....
    governments tend to avoid or dismiss what they can not control.
    like the ufo topic, they know its going on, can not control it, and avoid the 'missing' topic all together.

as for finally figuring it out?
    that could be a long time.
    unless the primary cause is sentient, good luck on ever knowing the source.

many don't like the use of 'psychics,' but that's where I'd go to unwrap this conundrum.
    paulides has used them sparingly, with some results.
    working with a team of bona fide remote viewers could provide more leads.

I'm looking forward to listen to the C2C show today...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (24th July 2015), Frances (22nd July 2015), lift the veil (22nd July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here is the description that Sam has for the following video: Here is another one of our forest friends who hangs out on the side of the hill. We hear stick breaks on this hill and this small one may be one of the culprits doing it.

Last edited by lift the veil, 22nd July 2015 at 15:08.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (24th July 2015), Frances (22nd July 2015), jimmer (22nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    So I just listened to the C2C interview...wow..is all I can say. How do you not get creeped out? What was really interesting was the female caller describing something that happened to her in one of the same forests where one of these disappearances had occurred. She described it being like a vortex and she said it was weird, there was no sound. David seemed to like what she was saying as it was matching similar stories he had heard. It feels like they're getting real close to figuring out what's going on...I don't know why...I think it's because so many people are now watching, and at some point, who or whatever is doing it, is going to slip up and/or be seen. The government definitely knows what's going on, it's so obvious in their lack of cooperation...and that FBI agent who had been on the cases for 30 years committing suicide.....

I can tell David is an excellent researcher and I think it's why I enjoy listening to him though there's no joy in the topic itself....all those who have lost someone without knowing what happened....I can't imagine what that must be like.
    What is the deal with these people turning up dead missing their shoes???

The portal thing is a definite possibility in my opinion.

The portal and shoes thing made me think of an abductee/contactee who has had experiences since her early years. In interviews about her experiences, she talks about how she was led by grays into a small disc like ship that was in her back yard. After she went into this ship she was led down corridors that led to an earthen tunnel that opened up into a strange bizarre world. She does not mention leaving the ship. Her pathway just gradually changed from UFO to earthen tunnel to an open landscape. She was on a pathway that was moving, like a conveyor belt while she was viewing this strange landscape. At one point she was told to take off her shoes and was instructed to put on some strange platform like sandals. So in my opinion the ship was not really a ship but a portal instead. Maybe it is just a "portal machine" that allows them to access other dimensions/realms, rather than a nuts and bolts machine used to physically move someone from point A to point B.

But she has never been "harmed" during her interactions with these ETs, much less ended up dead without her shoes on. Just some strange similarities, with the portal type transport and having to take off her shoes.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 22nd July 2015 at 17:24.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (24th July 2015), jimmer (22nd July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    this is unique in all of paulides cases: the missing phoned home.

one of the 'western missing 411' cases had to do with an outdoors guy who,
    while on a row boat, calls his wife to report that 2 darkened figures were following him along the shoreline.
    his wife became distressed, then the call ended.
    his next call was him freaking out, announcing that he was burning up with heat.
    he felt like he was on fire. he was in the process of removing all his clothes and then the line went dead.
    he never called back. he was never found. (as I recall)

missing clothing, removing boots in heavy snow.
    something to do with a burning heat.
    Last edited by jimmer, 22nd July 2015 at 17:42.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (24th July 2015), lift the veil (22nd July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    governments tend to avoid or dismiss what they can not control.
    like the ufo topic, they know its going on, can not control it, and avoid the 'missing' topic all together.

as for finally figuring it out?
    that could be a long time.
    unless the primary cause is sentient, good luck on ever knowing the source.

many don't like the use of 'psychics,' but that's where I'd go to unwrap this conundrum.
    paulides has used them sparingly, with some results.
    working with a team of bona fide remote viewers could provide more leads.

I'm looking forward to listen to the C2C show today...
    Hey Jimmer, I'm glad you mentioned his use of pyschics, I was going to ask...in fact I thought about emailing David and suggesting he seeks the service of an Akashic Record reader to find out if they can understand what happened to some of these people. The reader doesn't always like giving out information on the person unless you have a close connection to them, so it might be beneficial if he has some of the family members present during the time of the reading. They will know if the reading can be given serious consideration by what's revealed, as specific things will be said which were never told to the person doing the reading and that's how David can decipher whether he's getting solid information.

Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    What is the deal with these people turning up dead missing their shoes???

The portal thing is a definite possibility in my opinion.

The portal and shoes thing made me think of an abductee/contactee who has had experiences since her early years. In interviews about her experiences, she talks about how she was led by grays into a small disc like ship that was in her back yard. After she went into this ship she was led down corridors that led to an earthen tunnel that opened up into a strange bizarre world. She does not mention leaving the ship. Her pathway just gradually changed from UFO to earthen tunnel to an open landscape. She was on a pathway that was moving, like a conveyor belt while she was viewing this strange landscape. At one point she was told to take off her shoes and was instructed to put on some strange platform like sandals. So in my opinion the ship was not really a ship but a portal instead. Maybe it is just a "portal machine" that allows them to access other dimensions/realms, rather than a nuts and bolts machine used to physically move someone from point A to point B.

But she has never been "harmed" during her interactions with these ETs, much less ended up dead without her shoes on. Just some strange similarities, with the portal type transport and having to take off her shoes.
    The missing shoes is weird! The Charles McCullar case at Crater Lake always creeped me out. I think I heard about this one some time last year when I first came across David's work. Check this out:

"Some sixty-four years later another photographer, Charles McCullar, also disappeared during harsh February storms. Searches turned up no trace of the young man despite the help of the FBI and Charles’ distraught father, who poured his heart and soul into the search.

A year later, in 1976, two hikers saw what they thought was a skeleton down a box canyon in a remote area of the park—more than 12 miles from where Charles had been taking pictures along the Rim. Twelve-foot drifts of snow were reported during the time of McCullar’s disappearance, with 102 inches of fresh snowfall covering the ground all over the park. For an ill-equipped person to make it twelve miles in these conditions is unfathomable. Keep that in mind, because this gets weird.

The hikers brought a tattered backpack and a few other items they found into the park’s ranger station. Rummaging through the pack, rangers immediately identified a distinctive Volkswagen key they knew belonged to McCullar. They mounted horses and rode to the obscure canyon, hardly suspecting the eerie scene that awaited them.

What they found was so surreal that one thirty-year ranger described it as the strangest thing he had ever seen. It appeared as though Charles had “melted” right into his jeans while sitting on a log. His pants hadn’t been disturbed by animals or removed before his death. There were socks in his jeans and there were toe bones in the socks, but these ended with a bit of broken tibia. The rest of Charles was mysteriously absent from the site of his demise. A thorough search of the lonesome canyon turned up tiny bone fragments and the crown of his skull about twelve feet away. That was all they ever found of Charles McCullar.

To add more weirdness to this already ghastly scene, Charles’ jeans were unbuttoned and his belt undone. No shirt or coat was ever found, and most perplexing of all the rangers couldn’t find his boots. Rangers say they always find the boots! They are essential for traveling in the woods, animals don’t take them, and they can last for a century.

So the mystery is this: how did Charles manage to traverse twelve miles in eight and a half feet of fresh snow without clothes or equipment? Why did he undress himself? And, most importantly, where were his remains?"

Rest of article here: http://weekinweird.com/2013/03/14/cr...story-mystery/

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

jimmer (24th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ooow, lots of food for thought there, DF.
    which book is the mcCullar story found in?
    in the 'western' edition, a similar tale with only a disjointed tibia bone found in crumpled, unbuckled pants.
    haunting.

it's got to be paranormal, don't you think?

as for paulides and psychics, I'm not sure he wants to go there.

he's really cautious with that subject.

he's says he's afraid it would hurt his credibility with missing families and all.

nonetheless, eventually, some day, when all is lost and we all remain confused, he should succumb and dig in to it.

we'll see if and when he pulls the trigger.

(I re-read my previous post on his use of psychics. in hindsight, I believe he was
    reporting of a past, independent psychic's work with local authorities.
    I don't believe he personally uses them. sorry 'bout that.)
    Last edited by jimmer, 24th July 2015 at 21:52.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (24th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes I understand. If I were him I'd just do it, and not publicly announce it. If possible from there I'd work around the information given as best as possible and look for ways to validate without eluding to where the clue was given.

I'm not sure if the McCullar case is in his book or not, I just remember him talking about it in an interview on Coast to Coast some time last year. I did a search to see if I could pull it up and that's where I found the article I posted. It does seem like something paranormal as what's happening seems to defy all logic.

If I come across it, I'll post.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 24th July 2015 at 22:05.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th July 2015), jimmer (24th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Found it! I thought it was last year but I just happened to be listening to an old interview right now from an earlier interview this year with George Knapp on C2C and he mentions it beginning around the 1:28:00 mark. David may have discussed this particular case in other interviews and that might be what I'm remembering because I thought I remembered more details than what is shared in this particular interview.....

http://allnewspipeline.com/Chilling_..._Vanishing.php
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 24th July 2015 at 22:27.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th July 2015), jimmer (24th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    nice digging, DM.

yes, that's the same 'tibia' case I was referring to.

says knapp, 'it's as if they're messing with us... messing with our minds.'

I wonder what it's like being david paulides?

how are his dreams?
    Last edited by jimmer, 24th July 2015 at 23:55.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (24th July 2015), Frances (28th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I've thought that too. He's said 99% of the time he never goes into the forest alone. I thought it was interesting his son goes with him! He must be older...But he said he always carries three main components, a gun, a satellite phone and and a gps tracking system.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th July 2015), jimmer (24th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    I've been following you guys and your discussion here. I started looking at David's stuff this week. A couple of the spots in the Sierras are really close to me - and we're about 30 miles away from Yosemite. I know there have been several Sasquatch sitings in the Sierras near us, so of course that's the first thought. But these last couple of cases - that interview, DF, so brings up thoughts of some kind of really creepy weapons testing. Makes me wonder what or who the "dark figures" were. I'm sure they've tested the remains that have been found for radiation, right? Although, it seems that those tests have mostly been tampered with or intentionally incomplete.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (25th July 2015), Frances (28th July 2015), jimmer (25th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ya, I'm more of the belief our government is behind the disappearances of these people. It would be ideal for them to test their weaponery within National Parks. Didn't we hand over our parks to the United Nations? I'm pretty sure we did...gotta look that up again..The reason I mention this is because the land falls under a different set of laws..it's exactly what's taken place within Indian territory. Which means they can do whatever they want without any repercussions.

Next time I go camping or hiking within the forest I might have to make my husband wear this, lmao:
    http://www.amazon.com/Mommys-Helper-...s_2237486011_5

EDIT TO ADD: Yep, looks like we did, check it out, World Heritage Treaty 1972:

http://www.infowars.com/united-natio...ve-land-grabs/

What seals the deal is the NDAA(National Defense Authorization Act) signed into law on Dec. 31, 2011 which eliminated all of your personal rights, which is why David Paulides will continue to hit brick walls as will the poor families trying to find information on their loved ones. It's also a part of Agenda 21, with the point being to get people off of the land.

Hmmm, I'm wondering if David is aware of this...?
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 25th July 2015 at 05:24.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th July 2015), jimmer (25th July 2015), Norvegicus (1st August 2015)