Thread: Check this object out... very cool

Senior Member United States MrCasual's Avatar
    Thanks

Check this object out... very cool

Check out what this guy captured on video while filming a Sun Halo

https://www.facebook.com/rodney.stev...9980596408973/

I uploaded it to YouTube for a preview here.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
    Earth is the toughest school of them all - Delores Cannon

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th May 2015), Ciauzar (24th May 2015), Frances (24th May 2015), GCS1103 (24th May 2015), jimmer (24th May 2015), mojo (24th May 2015), OneOfLaw (25th May 2015), RealityCreation (25th May 2015), reno (25th May 2015), sandy (24th May 2015)

Senior Member United States MrCasual's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love the way it zips out of there at the end.
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
    Earth is the toughest school of them all - Delores Cannon

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th May 2015), Ciauzar (24th May 2015), GCS1103 (24th May 2015), mojo (24th May 2015), sandy (24th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Looks more real than not, but I'm not an expert on these vids. There are two UFOs in this clip, right? The spinning ring on the left, and the orb on the right? Or is one of them just a digital artifact.

I think if there was an entire fleet of lightships manifesting over Hawaii circling for 2 hours NASA would still pass it off as lens flare. Look at what's happening with Ceres.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (25th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Are you aware that left to the big bright spot (pause and use a magnifier) there are actual structures on the sun to see in plain sight ?? One can provide a picture upon request that clearly shows that the sun is artifical. It is a solar energy creator/projector/reflector as well as a stargate and more over it is inhabited. one only provides this picture upon request (email sharing) to prevent or avoid the violation of the free will (actual understanding of what is) of the other self.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 25th May 2015 at 00:48.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (25th May 2015), reno (25th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 335 Posts
    I would say the orb on the right is a camera artifact, but the spinning orbs appears to be CGI to me but I don't think it is CGI. Why would anyone bother going through the trouble making just for a 11 second video? If genuine, then it is a very impressive capture.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ciauzar For This Useful Post:

Daozen (25th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would say the orb on the right is a camera artifact, but the spinning orbs appears to be CGI to me but I don't think it is CGI. Why would anyone bother going through the trouble making just for a 11 second video? If genuine, then it is a very impressive capture.
    Who knows any more? I've seen orbs/Foo fighters IRL, for 20 minutes... they looked similar to the orb in the clip but the flight path was smoother. I thought the shaky path of the object on the right made it look fake,but that might be due to vehicle motion.

Maybe we should make a compilation thread of the best sightings vids. I never click on clips like these because they are normally fake, but they are getting better and better as the veil thins.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (25th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 335 Posts
    The orb on the right seemed to go along with the camera's panning motion, corresponding with the sun. I think it's a great idea to have a "best of" sightings thread. I've seen a few videos on Youtube that are impressive. A few years ago, I saw a sort of compilation of Billy Meier's videos and pictures one time, obviously, some of them are fake. But, one part of it stood out to me was a ship hovering close to the ground and circling a pine tree as a demonstration for Billy Meier. I wonder if that video still exists.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ciauzar For This Useful Post:

RealityCreation (25th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Early Billy Meier is legit, I heard. Then his group was infiltrated and they started releasing those tin can pics. He also wrote some extraordinarily prescient documents on the future of the CIA and Iraq war.

Lots of Inner Earth activity in Switzerland. Tolkien based LOTR on a trip there. Then there are the stories of Elves, and the rumors around the Matterhorn.

Add to that its elevated status in politics and banking and you have an interesting country.
    Last edited by Daozen, 25th May 2015 at 02:25.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Celticshaman (27th May 2015), Ciauzar (25th May 2015), RealityCreation (25th May 2015), reno (25th May 2015)