• yes, I would

4 14.29%
  • no, I wouldn't

24 85.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: would you go?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The more contradictory things I hear about ET, ED, SSP and all the other rabbit hole concepts the more suspicious and distrustful I tend to become. Perhaps after a long relationship I would gain trust, but as things stand right now, I'm staying home. Besides, my Collies need me.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dogstar For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th May 2015), bsbray (25th May 2015), Ciauzar (25th May 2015), ERK (25th May 2015), Frances (25th May 2015), jonsnow (25th May 2015), mojo (25th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    The poll numbers were a bit of a surprise, but helps understand the uniqueness of a contactee. Far and few would be open enough to be in a position that benevolent ETs would be accepting of contact. After all its a two way street and we humans have proven ourselves to be wary of. Now if it was a mi-lab fabricated ET sighting I would be running away. I think there would be subtle indicators that would be noticed to determine it's not the benevolent types.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th May 2015), bsbray (27th May 2015), Frances (25th May 2015), jimmer (27th May 2015), Joanna (27th May 2015), jonsnow (25th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Well, this begs the question; if those who are supposedly awakened to the presence of ETs - and here I mean of the benevolent kind, not the controllers and rabbit hole promoting types - have become fearful and suspicious of connecting, fearing they won't be able to tell the difference in vibrations/intents, how are we as a collective going to get to the point of having open contact?

@Dogstar: never mind the rabbit holes, my bunnies need me.....

Last edited by Joanna, 27th May 2015 at 06:43.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (27th May 2015), Frances (27th May 2015), mojo (27th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    how are we as a collective going to get to the point of having open contact?
    From a human perspective we have just to worry about ourselves and let the other races act upon their own free will to find a way to interact or not interact with us as they will.

As a race with billions of people I think there are enough open doors for them to at least get the idea out there, and they are doing that. But the shock of it is going to be so great that we're going to have to ease into it like we're wading into a cold creek or else there may be social problems.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th May 2015), JByas (27th May 2015), Joanna (27th May 2015), mojo (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes, they are taking the 'slow introductions' where they can ie; where there's an openness and a close enough match of frequencies, even if only momentary.

The thing is, if humans are just going to look out for themselves, and say other races just have to find ways to interact with them, the Intergalactic Confederation (in my experience, the ones who are good to get to know) have a directive of non interference, and will not override human will, so it's a matter of humans on Earth meeting them 'half way', meeting in the middle. That is taking true responsibility from both parties, and requires insight, peace, love and maturity from us on Earth. If we don't step up, there's no convergence. The ways diverge. At least until such a time as an 'event' comes through that completely rips the veil(s).

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (27th May 2015), Frances (27th May 2015), JByas (27th May 2015), mojo (27th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Yup "social problems"… like humanity can't stop killing humanity! We're killing the planet, humanity shoots first and ask questions later " The Battle of Los Angeles " I wouldn't land either!

Just watched tomorrowland and it makes a good point we see the signs, but what do we do about it… turn it into entertainment.

It seems like a financial crash is what most are expecting to be the wake-up moment, but it might escalate from that to "the purge" to "mad max" within days… nobody is gonna want to hear "time for disclosure"

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

bsbray (27th May 2015), Frances (27th May 2015), Joanna (27th May 2015), mojo (27th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    The thing is, if humans are just going to look out for themselves, and say other races just have to find ways to interact with them, the Intergalactic Confederation (in my experience, the ones who are good to get to know) have a directive of non interference, and will not override human will, so it's a matter of humans on Earth meeting them 'half way', meeting in the middle.
    When ETs make meaningful contact with people who are willing and open to talk about their experiences, then I think what you mention is exactly the process we are going through, step by step. We're meeting them in the middle. Imagine someone meets a rock star and is bowing to them and kissing their feet. That's the kind of contact I think not even ETs want, when the time comes. We are just as much a part of the source of creation as any other species, and we have our own work to do and our own uniqueness and culture to develop. That should be worth more to all of us than the technology and levels of consciousness that we're all going to get sooner or later anyway.

That is taking true responsibility from both parties, and requires insight, peace, love and maturity from us on Earth. If we don't step up, there's no convergence. The ways diverge. At least until such a time as an 'event' comes through that completely rips the veil(s).
    Amen. We still have a lot of responsibility to claim and a lot of mess to clean up before we start openly inviting guests over.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th May 2015), JByas (27th May 2015), Joanna (27th May 2015), mojo (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    bsbray, I agree, they totally don't want people bowing to them and kissing their feet. Levels of consciousness determine how a culture develops, hence higher dimensional ETs input to help us lift our individual/collective consciousness. In truth, if genuine higher frequency ETs stepped openly out on the earth right now, unveiled, their light is so bright that for a lot of people on the planet, they will fall on their knees and start worshipping, or all their subconscious/ego fears would speed up to the surface because that light shakes them loose, and if those people aren't prepared to release the illusions of their fears and ego wants then and there, they will project them onto the ETs, and see 'demons', which would be pretty chaotic on a big scale, right?

That's why we couldn't have the 'shift' in 2012. But one thing higher dimensionals are really good at is flexibility. Love is fluid, flexible, it finds a way, even if its Plan Z instead of Plan A, lol.

JByas, exactly, so disclosure is just going to have to come anyway, but preferably not 'forced' by mega-violence...so the ETs will keep switching nuclear warheads off for a bit longer.....

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (27th May 2015), Frances (27th May 2015), mojo (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Joanna, I keep hearing about "feeling the energy" but I must be tone deaf in that area. What new energy? Every day is like another. Discernment? How do I even trust my own feelings when I've found out I've been following the wrong rabbits down their holes? It's a source of frustration. I feel as though I'm on the outside looking in most of the time, and others are so talented in these areas while I'm such a dunce. So that is why I would be distrustful, of myself as well as the entities that show up. Trust? Then verify. I would need some serious verification before being willing to step into somebody else's control. Once you stepped into one of those vehicles, you are under total control of the inviters.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dogstar For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th May 2015), Joanna (27th May 2015), mojo (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dogstar, dear Sirius, if you want trust, firstly in your self, let go of comparing yourself and 'where you're at' to others. Everyone's on their journey, doing it their way, for their own reasons (I would say 'soul plans'). Comparison just breeds lack of self esteem or pumped up egos, right? You've got to love yourself enough to set yourself free, if you seek contact with the kind of ETs who have no interest in 'control' - because they are Love, and beings of Love, the real thing, don't focus at all on 'power'. They don't need to, because in universal laws, inner power, not power-over, naturally results from Love.
    It's when beings diverge from Love, from Source, that they drop out of the innate 'power of Love' into chaos, the illusion of the void. Then, because the chaos would rip them apart, they create controls, synthetic grids and structures to control the chaos. That's what reptilians and mantids did, and fallen angels.

We can all only speak from our own experience, all the rest is just ideas and beliefs, narratives, and rabbit holes for people to get lost in and despair. All I can tell you is that for me, from the first sighting I had, that I knew was ships - which was standing in my neighbour's garden on a lunar eclipse night, watching the moon, then seeing four white stars drop down in a diamond formation under the Pleiades, with my neighbour watching and spekaing of them with me, which she then had completely forgotten within ten minutes - which left me wondering what the heck was going on, at that moment I let everything go and said my point of 'power' right then was to say 'I don't know'. Not just a little bit. All the way. I had never had anything to do with the alternative community, had never heard of ascension, and didn't know the name Ashtar from a bar of soap. Which was very fortuitous, because how would I have been able to connect, really connect, if my head had been full of the misleading and conflicting stuff around on the net, hmm?
    But I also had to let go of all the frameworks I leaned on to define 'reality', in a process of total 'unmapping', and remember how to love myself, unconditionally, and how to trust the basic goodness of Source, Universal Consciousness. If you don't have that, you don't have the basic foundation for contact with love, or grace.
    I was a natural therapist and counsellor, had been on a yogic path, and was a professional astrologer. It all had to go, all those 'maps' that define and delineate the personality, the ego self. Because the more you focus into it, the tighter its grip. I'm not a 'destroy the ego' advocate either....just that if your goal is peace, truth and love, the ability to feel energies and sense clearly and deeply, then the ego needs to let go of running the show, turn around, and align with your soul, or 'higher self'...completely.
    It took two years of quite intense clearing, releasing, healing of hurt ego/wounds and buckets of love and faith, to anchor steadily enough to have continuous and clear contact/connection with high frequency ETs, and indeed, higher frequency soul aspects of my 'self'. There is no separation in that place, that view, no us and them, just one vast team of family and friends, some incarnate on Earth, some in higher dimensional forms, or non-forms, engaged in the joy of bringing through a planetary shift. I'm not perfect; it's a heavy vibe on this planet, and I've had to pick myself up plenty of times. And I do, because nothing has more priority to me.
    Love drives us, Dogstar. Siriusly.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

bsbray (27th May 2015), mojo (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Joanna, my brother is a contactee/abductee of long standing, since he was a kid. It seriously messed up his mind. He is a kind, generous soul who went off the rails more than once, though in later life he has achieved balance and a nice family life. I saved his life once when he was starving himself to death because he was taking instruction from automatic writing that he was only allowed certain foods. I believe some entity was trying to kill him. He was so weak and sick I had to persuade him to eat eggs and milk to heal himself because it didn't kill anything. He has been shown his hybrid offspring, has had lots of missing time, and during his time in the Air Force years ago had some weird experiences. I have in my possession a photo of a mantid like creature that happened when his camera just went off. He gave it to me for safe keeping because things disappear for him. I recently suggested to him that it might have been the military that was really doing a number on him, and he acknowledged that possibility. For all I know, he might have been one of those off-world military types and just had the memory erased. He wonders about that, but has no access to what happened to him. Or limited access, because he does remember his "star children" as he terms them, and feels some attachment to them.
    As for me, to my recollection, I've never seen a light ship, or had an encounter except for a couple of nice fluffy night dreams. I told my bro years ago I was grateful his ET's or whatever they were didn't bug me and screw up my life like they did to him.
    I've heard about the good guy ET's, but from my brother's experience, am cautious. He thought they were good, but the results devastated his life.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dogstar For This Useful Post:

Chester (6th July 2015), Joanna (27th May 2015), mojo (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dogstar, I understand what you're saying, and really hope your brother is okay. If he's been in the military, it's hard to know what is in his 'real' experience and what is psychotronic etc, and how blurred/merged the two are....but if you've seen a mantid in a photo from his camera, then there's something there. Whether an ET, or some entity of the lower astral passing itself itself off as one, is another question. Attachment to 'star children' seems to be used to form an emotional attachment, which abducting type entities rely on, or else use implants, to control or 'persuade' people they've connected to, of the 'validity' of their connection, it seems to me.
    A contactee is very different to an abductee.
    If the control-oriented beings have made the majority of folk too cautious to connect with any ETs, then they've already 'won' (or at least, appear to have, for now).

I've bilocated onto ships - ships of light - that are living awareness extended from the unified consciousness of their 'crew', an experience that is worlds - or dimensions - away from abduction type encounters. I've taken a lot of photos of the ship stationed here most, both in projections into 3D and 4D form, as well as 'cloud holes' where it's sitting.

A friend who lives a few streets away (Rob Hartland) took the photo below, which is over my house, the morning after I first published a blog post about this ship. A lot of people took photos of it further southwest, and mainstream media wrote it off as a 'fallstreak cloud'. But that doesn't wash, for a number of reasons I won't go into here (will perhaps start another thread about verified evidenced sightings/contact). In any case, the second photo is one I took, of exactly the same location, from the opposite direction, on a different day, and the disc shape hole is visible also.

(PS: if you're interested, Rob Hartland and his wife Shelley have a site here: www.wispyclouds.net with lots of their photos of ships over this area.)
    Last edited by Joanna, 27th May 2015 at 14:50.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

mojo (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I should mention that the mantid being showed up as a light outline. Obviously not 3D, more like an energy entity.
    They don't seem to be hassling Bro lately. Maybe he's aged out of his usefulness.
    Cool pictures. I see lots of photos like that posted, most of them explained away as you said.
    Glad you had good experiences with the friendlier guys upstairs. Sounds lovely, really. If I were convinced it wasn't just another deception, I'd check it out. At this point, I'm not sure I have the right tools.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dogstar For This Useful Post:

Joanna (28th May 2015), mojo (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes, those beings/entities inhabit an 'inbetween zone'...I see/feel it as a membrane between third and fourth dimensions/densities, and have seen those sort of beings slipping around in there. Not to get too political, about 6 months before the last election here in Oz, I saw a photo of the now-Prime Minister in the newspaper, sitting with a mining tycoon, and between them a tall grey was standing. So I knew how things would go here, if that lot got into power.

As far as the friendlier guys, girls and others go, 'lovely' doesn't quite cover it. More like, waking up, and seeing the world, the universe, yourself, everyone and everything in a completely different way. Can't get it into words, it's an internal (r)evolution, for which we do all have the right tools. Namaste.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

mojo (28th May 2015)