Thread: Orb UFO over Topanga Canyon filmed May 3rd 2015 @ 3:33pm *Video*

Thanks

Orb UFO over Topanga Canyon filmed May 3rd 2015 @ 3:33pm *Video*

I was out at a beautiful house in Topanga Canyon with a friend.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RISnjXijsO8

I knew that Topanga Canyon was known for UFO and unexplained sightings, so I made sure to keep an eye out considering my last few experiences documented on my JimisroomTv YouTube channel.

I saw a few planes for sure, but after about thirty minutes I noticed a point of light moving from north to south, not moving like a conventional plane.

Unfortunately I didn't have immediate access to my optical zoom video camera, so I grabbed the cell phone and started recording the best I could.

The first shot is the original shot, and the second is a zoom with the clip slowed down, and the brightness, contrast and gamma adjusted to bring out the details of the far away orb as much as possible. The rest zoom in from there.

It appears to be strobing from left to right.

Thanks again, for providing a safe space in which to share this. When I posted my videos in April, I must admit I had to take some time before reading the responses. My experiences at other forums were to crazy at times, and I wasnt ready for more of that after exposing this part of my experience that I dont quite yet fully understand.

I guess just because I don't get it, doesn't mean I still cant help watching the skies...but I really didn't expect to catch another one on video so quickly after the Feburary San Simeon sighting.

I thought the time and date of the sighting is curious...May 3rd at 3:33pm

If anyone has any input as to the possible "numerological" implications of the date and time, I ask that you please provide your perspective.

Thanks Jimi
    Last edited by jimisroomtv, 21st May 2015 at 03:16. Reason: addition explanation

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

boja (21st May 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), DeeZe (21st May 2015), Frances (21st May 2015), GCS1103 (21st May 2015), GoodETxSG (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015), sandy (22nd May 2015), The One (31st May 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 252 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimisroomtv View Post

I thought the time and date of the sighting is curious...May 3rd at 3:33pm

If anyone has any input as to the possible "numerological" implications of the date and time, I ask that you please provide your perspective.

Thanks Jimi

Jimi, From what I have observed individual sightings are becoming more frequent to help create the awareness of them before a more full type of disclosure occurs. So anyone who is open to seeing them will be able to. I have had several sightings myself & they do pick up telepathically on your thoughts.

My very first sighting was like that. Back in 2007 I was a member of a large consciousness forum which discussed all manner of things much like here at TOT. It was late at night & I had just posted that I had never seen a UFO & that I would love too. Immediately after posting I received a "telepathic hit" to go outside & I did so knowing what I was going to see. Sure enough when I looked up there was one dancing around in the sky.

I noticed the sequence of numbers - also that your video is 3mins 35secs long. So more 3's To me that implies everything is lining up for you & that you are "in the flow" & in a state of coherency.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RealityCreation For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), DeeZe (21st May 2015), Frances (27th May 2015), GCS1103 (21st May 2015), jimisroomtv (27th May 2015), sandy (22nd May 2015), The One (31st May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by RealityCreation View Post
    Jimi, From what I have observed individual sightings are becoming more frequent to help create the awareness of them before a more full type of disclosure occurs. So anyone who is open to seeing them will be able to. I have had several sightings myself & they do pick up telepathically on your thoughts.

My very first sighting was like that. Back in 2007 I was a member of a large consciousness forum which discussed all manner of things much like here at TOT. It was late at night & I had just posted that I had never seen a UFO & that I would love too. Immediately after posting I received a "telepathic hit" to go outside & I did so knowing what I was going to see. Sure enough when I looked up there was one dancing around in the sky.

I noticed the sequence of numbers - also that your video is 3mins 35secs long. So more 3's To me that implies everything is lining up for you & that you are "in the flow" & in a state of coherency.
    Hello and thank you!

I appreciate your post and that really helps. Although I've been open to this for some time, and have had regular sightings, I'm still a bit taken aback by it when it happens. Especially if Ive been lucky enough to capture it on film.

Thanks also for mentioning your experience. How long did you "feel" them afterwards? Did you ever feel like you were still in contact later, even if you were not observing at the time?

Also thanks for mentioning the numbers. I always go through stages of doubt and close examination when Ive had one of these experiences. To look down at the actual clip on the phone and see the May 3rd, 3:33pm thing blew me away, and immediately confirmed to me that the capture was authentic. (plus I forgot to mention that flight pattern when I orignally posted. That was the reason, besides that "feeling" happening again, that I started recording in the first place. The object was flying through the canyon from north to south, and every few seconds it would slightly change it's trajectory a few degrees. Planes can't change their direction/trajectory like that so suddenly...they glide into it.)

Well, I will continue to keep eyes wide open. Thanks again!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Frances (27th May 2015), The One (31st May 2015)

Thanks
    I'm noticing that experiencing these captures can be a very 'delayed reaction' kind of thing.

Once I think I've noted everything in the video, I'll find myself catching something else.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76Lm6uHcHKM

As I was trying to take a closer look at the obvious strobing the orb is exhibiting here, I noticed another one streak into the frame, and zig zag around the original object before exiting to the right. Because this was taken in portrait mode with an iphone, it was extremely hard to bring out. This shot has been embossed as well as slowed down considerably.

It shows an interesting "dot pattern" as it scoots by. Thought I'd share.
    Last edited by jimisroomtv, 31st May 2015 at 06:37. Reason: more info

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015), RealityCreation (31st May 2015), The One (31st May 2015)