Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arizona UFO like Oregon's

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts

Arizona UFO like Oregon's

Such a similarity, does this help to validate a type of UFO?
    PS watch the last few seconds in particular...of the AZ one

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2015), boja (20th May 2015), DaRkViPeR (21st May 2015), Frances (20th May 2015), jimisroomtv (21st May 2015), jimmer (20th May 2015), RealityCreation (21st May 2015), sandy (20th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    they're everywhere, I tell ya!

I like yours better, mojo. : )
    Last edited by jimmer, 21st May 2015 at 15:38.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2015), Frances (21st May 2015), mojo (20th May 2015), sandy (20th May 2015)

Retired Member South Africa
    Thanks
    Both ufo's have strobe lights. Maybe they are not true ufo's, but man-made by the government.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaRkViPeR For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2015), Frances (21st May 2015), jimmer (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I also have video of the same craft without blinking. I feel it's more to blend in when nearing urban environments as not to be so obvious tp others.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2015), Frances (21st May 2015), jimmer (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    here's an example of what is similar but non-blinking.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Makes sense to me.

It appears as though there are several models of triangle type craft. It seems like there is something with the sacred geometry properties of that object that allows it certain abilities that would be different from a sphere, saucer or pyramid.

Although I've heard the statement "if you've seen a triangle, it's probably ours", I don't buy that as an absolute. Certainly some are ours, but there are others that are so huge, that it's unlikely we have the understanding or technology to produce anything like it yet. Indeed, it's difficult enough for most humans to get a cable customer service rep on the phone.

I believe there have to be several different models of triangles out there, and given the magnitude of ET influence here, only a portion of them are "ours".

I wonder about the signature lighting of some of them. Like this one from Fresno is similar with the different color lights on each apex.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2015), Frances (21st May 2015), jimmer (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So true...after all we reverse engineered from alien technology so it's not like humans can claim ownership over triangle craft...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 81,107 Times in 20,308 Posts
    There was a flap of black, triangular UFOs over Belgium between 1989 and 1990, and they all match the description, with the bright lights on every corner and a red pulsating light at the center.

At one point, it even made the prime time news over here. I don't remember whether it was 1989 or 1990, but I do remember that it was already pitch dark outside -- it was around 19:00 -- so it must have been either very late or very early in the year. I was at my parents' house and watching the news with them after dinner, and it was actually the first topic of the news broadcast: two F-16 interceptors of the Belgian Air Force had gone in pursuit of a huge UFO, and tens of thousands of people on the ground had witnessed the craft, including Gendarmes and civilian police officers. (Belgium had two police forces at the time: the civilian corps and the Gendarmes -- the latter under control of the Ministry of Defense -- but both have merged into a single civilian police force in the meantime.)

The craft was also spotted on the radars of three military airfields, one of which in the Netherlands and under direct NATO control. The Belgian Air Force sent up two F-16 fighters to intercept the craft, and several weapons radar locks were attempted, a few of which were successful, but each time the craft managed to break free from the weapons radar lock through very erratic maneuvering, rapid acceleration and deceleration, and equally rapid changes in altitude. Ground witnesses mention that there were two craft -- one of which had landed and was then taking off again -- and that both craft were communicating by way of light beams in rapidly changing colors.

I did not witness the craft myself -- the sightings were very deep into the south-eastern region of the country, almost near the German border, which is very far away from where I live -- nor was there any actual video footage of the craft in the news broadcast, but they did show the radar footage from the F-16 jets, as presented to the public by the now retired Air Force Colonel Wilfried De Brouwer, who has in the meantime joined Steven Greer's Disclosure Movement.

There was a History Channel documentary about the event -- hosted by actor Peter Coyote -- but I can't find it anymore on YouTube. I did however find some shorter videos. The video included below contains reconstruction footage from the History Channel documentary and eyewitness testimonies from the Gendarmes. The last two minutes of the video are about another type of craft, however.

The Belgian military has been very open and communicative about the phenomenon, and they categorically and officially excluded all of the following debunking theories:

• a ULM or hang-glider
    • a parachute
    • a helicopter
    • a projection onto clouds from a laser beam at the top of a club -- there were no clouds that night, and it was a weekday
    • a balloon or airship
    • a stealth fighter or stealth bomber
    • a mass hallucination
    • a star, a planet, the moon
    • a satellite
    • a weather phenomenon or atmospheric anomaly
    • a meteorite
    • a radar glitch

When the craft eventually disappeared from sight, the bright lights at each of the three corners of the triangle appeared to dart away into three separate directions.

Last edited by Aragorn, 21st May 2015 at 08:26.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Frances (21st May 2015), jimmer (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015), tonig (22nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    famous belgian triangle ufo photo.

hoax.
    while this flap was documented and legitimate,
    the most famous image that represented those events is now an admitted sendup.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2015), Frances (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    famous belgian triangle ufo photo.

[...]while this flap was documented and legitimate, the most famous image that represented those events is now an admitted sendup.
    Actually, no, it was not. The claim that it was a hoax was a debunking effort. Besides, other photographs have in the meantime surfaced which show exactly the same craft, with exactly the same features.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Church (21st May 2015), Frances (21st May 2015), jimmer (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015), tonig (22nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts

So apparently all it takes for something to debunked is for some random guy to say, "Oh that was me, I did that." And everyone just goes along with it?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2015), Dreamtimer (26th May 2015), Frances (21st May 2015), jimmer (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Thanks
    Another interesting feat here in this case is that the Belgian military contacted NATO to find out whether the USAF were conducting tests over Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands with an experimental aircraft, and NATO denied that this was the case. However, in the late 1990s, the US government spread the story that they were, indeed, conducting tests with an experimental hypersonic plane over Europe in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

There are several problems with that story:

• If they were telling the truth, then they were committing treason on account of their NATO partners, because the Belgian Air Force attempted to intercept the craft, which signifies that it was not considered an allied aircraft. This was still the era of the Cold War.

• If the Belgian Air Force had indeed managed to intercept and shoot down the craft, then this would have caused an immense scandal, both because of the above-mentioned treason and because of the exposure of the even so supposedly secret technology of the purported experimental plane, not to mention that experimental airplanes, which are supposed to become part of mainstream military technology after a given test period, are very expensive, and the US military is accountable to the US taxpayer. It would simply have been way too risky to deploy such a secret prototype over foreign territory -- allied nations or not -- and so relatively close to what was then the Soviet Union. Chances were even very real, if such an experimental plane were to have come too close to the Russian border, that the Russians themselves would have shot it down, and would thus have had access to secret USAF technology during the Cold War era.

• The hypersonic plane of which the US government claimed in the late 1990s that it had flown over Europe in 1989-1990 was the Aurora, which is indeed a hypersonic plane with a roughly triangular shape -- but much more streamlined than a B2 stealth bomber or an F-117 stealth fighter, given that it was designed to fly at about Mach 5. Due to the design of the fuselage, said plane is simply not capable of meandering along at 160 km/h or even hovering, let alone landing or lifting off vertically. The size of the Aurora is also but a mere fragment of the size of the two craft that were seen, which were said to be about 100 meters in length (or some 300 feet). In addition to that, it would still produce a sonic boom, or possibly a whole series of them if it has pulse-detonation engines.

• This particular debunking story is very analogous to the Clinton administration's claim -- read: that which Bill Clinton had been told by the CIA -- that what crashed at Roswell was a secret spy balloon with crash test dummies attached to it, intended for spying on the Soviet Union. First of all, there were no crash test dummies yet in 1947, and secondly, there is no logical reason whatsoever as to why one would attach crash test dummies to a spy balloon.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Frances (21st May 2015), jimmer (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Actually, no, it was not. The claim that it was a hoax was a debunking effort. Besides, other photographs have in the meantime surfaced which show exactly the same craft, with exactly the same features.
    just so understand, you are saying that the recalcitrant photographer was lying?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    Some good info on that topic here http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...ument/1990.htm
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2015), Church (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nobody really answered the OP question. A similar craft hundreds of miles away, what can we gather from that?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2015)