Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: SSP Alliance & Sphere Alliance (Recent & Upcoming Alliance/ET Federation Conference Updates)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    (Rocket's Mom) What a wonderful experience!!! I'm still looking forward to that experience, myself. Now you've got a teammate!
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EL_O_EL For This Useful Post:

McCroft (12th June 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    El_O_EL:
    Thanks so much! I AM so excited, energized. WE ARE ALL going to have these experiences --- how fun!!! Much Love! WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM --- and I can wait until folks remember that. . .There is no time, right?
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

McCroft (12th June 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

Thanks
    From Sheila: The energies that are coming in are assisting folks in starting to awaken more and more. I'm willing to bet that there are more stories out there from each of us that know someone we NEVER thought would awaken who are starting to poke their heads up and look through glazed eyes and ask pertinent questions. PLEASE DON'T SLIP BACKWARDS! Dissent and discord is what these beings use for food!

Sheila, I read Corey's article the same way you did ..and...I am watching a few people here, a few people there actually start bringing up things...

Why, at a dinner party last week (about 12 of us around a table), "Joe," a guy I never thought would ever say anything like this, started talking about who really killed John F. Kennedy... he said it wasn't Oswald - that Oswald was a patsy! A couple of nods in agreement around from people -- and a lot of confused looks.... (But! everybody listens to Joe...)

I kept waiting for the next person to say, So if Oswald didn't kill Kennedy, then WHO DID?? Well, the group didn't get that far, but maybe at the next dinner party that question will be asked and discussed.

Anyway: if that loveable gang of friends of ours wakes up then everybody is going to wake up...!! And then we all have to start very soon cranking up the love and forgiveness -- as the Hawaiians and Tahitians call it: ho'o pono pono... in order to heal all this hurt that is going to come out...

If we keep our end goal in mind: to ascend, to travel the stars, to really move into a wonderful, loving civilization where nobody starves, where everybody gets to learn and grow and everybody is cared for and happy, we have to work a whole lot on healing and healing FAST.
    Last edited by Gretchen, 12th June 2015 at 02:41.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (12th June 2015), CeeTee9 (12th June 2015), Longbow (12th June 2015), McCroft (12th June 2015), modwiz (12th June 2015), RealityCreation (12th June 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), Spiral of Light (12th June 2015)

Thanks

Statement

I agree with Longbow! Thank you just robj! Beautiful words expressed so well!

In truth IMO forgiveness of anothers deeds, words whatever is really done more for the forgiver than the forgivee. I know that anger, fear etc physically hurts! I personally ran from myself for a VERY long time! Manifesting to the point of illness lasting over 10 years. Having all that fear, guilt, shame build up inside and not bringing it out "into the light of day" in order to examine and heal it, forgiving others as well as myself DAMN NEAR KILLED MY PHYSICAL BODY! I am no where near finished healing and dealing with shadows, I realize that and it is something I am continually calling to my own attention all the time.

To Rocket's Mom and Gretchen, I am excited for you both. I feel strongly these experiences are going to begin to accelerate for us all.

I just wanted to thank you all... having been a part of this forum has been an inspiration and adds to the "puzzle pieces" that I readily admit I have been collecting and learning from a little more every day!
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2015), Dreamtimer (12th June 2015), Longbow (12th June 2015), McCroft (12th June 2015), Phoenix (12th June 2015), RealityCreation (12th June 2015), Spiral of Light (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by CeeTee9 View Post

I must say I'm not totally surprised by what was said though as, for me at least, it speaks volumes about the "truth" of these alleged SSP Alliance/Sphere Being Alliance meetings and who is really behind them. Clearly, if these Blue Avians and Sphere Beings were real and as advanced as they are claimed to be they would never agree to a 50 year delay in "Disclosure" or any of the other garbage they put in the "agreement."

I like Corey, have contacted him, and have even contributed to his cause, but this, for me, says he's either being duped, or he is part of the Cabal distraction/disinformation campaign--I hope it is the former.
    Actually, no. While i am being "diligently" critical of his actions regarding sphere alliance, i "have to" correct you on this one. It was never stated in any of his texts they agreed to a 50 year delay. It is actually worse. Much worse.

Corey wrote - "the awakening population and their mass consciousness/co-creative abilities will determine when or how soon some of these events occur" And this is about as catchy as time dilation. In best possible case this is true but it also means that likely nothing will ever happen since people interested in such "topics" (as for example on this forum) represent a nano fractal of the total population. The rest of them, no matter how much things stare in their faces, remain oblivious. In worst possible case the bolded statement can always be used to "explain" why something has not happened yet, accompanied with a "message of hope", as it is usually done in such cases.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tanta For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th June 2015), CeeTee9 (12th June 2015), Dreamtimer (12th June 2015), McCroft (12th June 2015), mokosh (12th June 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015), yobear (12th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Vector referred to in the video relates to the fourth Hebrew letter daleth, which also symbolizes the number 4 and "the doorway".

http://gnosticteachings.org/courses/...16-daleth.html

Understand that in Hebrew the word "nasa" means "to ascend" and it is first written in the bible Old Testament in Genesis 4:7. I am sure they then figured out a way to make an acronym out of that - ever wonder why NASA is an "Administration" and not an "Office" or a "Department"? What does NOAA concern itself with? Weather. These names are not happenstance, but chosen deliberately.

Below is a symbol that was commonly used on old Saturn-Apollo engineering documentation, (used since the beginning of the Saturn Program, it predates the Star Trek TV show):

Of course the Vector was featured predominately throughout the Saturn V Program:

The Vector symbol is so prevalent I suspect it goes way past any hidden agenda and originates in the depths of the Human soul mind, and is a part of our genetic memory. Thus it belongs to all of us and can not be claimed by any particular group or entity.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bek For This Useful Post:

bsbray (12th June 2015), Dreamtimer (12th June 2015), McCroft (12th June 2015), Sheila (12th June 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    The chevron and awen were also both heavily used by the Welsh and are still found all over official British property today.

If you look at the British flag you can even see that it can be looked at as four awen signs, one in each corner of the flag, that make the appearance of the cross in the middle:

Alan Wilson, James Michael and Baram Blackett have argued that the Welsh (who call themselves the Khumric people, and their language Khumry) are the Kimiri or Cimmerians mentioned by Herodotus as coming out of the Caucausus region, and they were known as the Chaldeans before that. The Chaldeans became the basic population of Babylonia in the Middle East, which of course defeated the Jews and forced them into captivity. So there is also a connection there between Welsh origins, the Babylonians and the Jews, in that they inherited similar traditions from the ancient past in some respects. The Babylonian captivity is becoming increasingly recognized as having a profound effect on Jewish culture.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2015), Bek (13th June 2015), Cearna (13th June 2015), McCroft (12th June 2015), modwiz (12th June 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rocket's Mom View Post
    El_O_EL:
    Thanks so much! I AM so excited, energized. WE ARE ALL going to have these experiences --- how fun!!! Much Love! WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM --- and I can wait until folks remember that. . .There is no time, right?
    Rocket's Mom I had a similar experience about a month ago where a person at work just opened up and started to question life as we know it to me just like that.. she talked about god, the hunt for outer recognition, the hunt for stuff, religion.. and that she had been missing out on soo many things.. I told her that she actually can't miss out on anything she experiences..

She was also very hard on her self which I said is UN-necessary... we get what can handle in every moment.. if there is anything we think we can't handle we simply make a choice to let it be or run with it..
    Last edited by McCroft, 12th June 2015 at 16:41.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2015), Cearna (13th June 2015), EL_O_EL (13th June 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Tanta,

Your response above to Corey's article was interesting to me. I got a completely opposite reaction from reading the same line you quoted. Just because people aren't logging onto forums and posting, doesn't mean they're not awakened or have a high consciousness level. Many third world people without any access to technology can be awakening into the collective consciousness and we would never know it. The collective consciousness is rising at a much accelerated rate so I don't see this going till the end of this year before some major changes in disclosure. Corey has made it very clear that they are not backing off of disclosure.

If we want full disclosure to come quicker, then we need to visualize and desire that happening. All of us. That is how the collective works. As soon as enough awakened souls on this planet desire full disclosure, it will manifest. That is the true power of the collective consciousness.

Regardless of whether you believe anything about Corey's story at all, the answer is not in the details of any one report that comes out. The answer and power is within each of us to link up our positive thoughts and emotions with the collective and energize the field. The most important thing that Corey has brought forth is the "Message" from the Blue Avians. We've been deceived so much that we've become very cynical about information or the people bringing it forth. It's understandable to be cautious with your trust, especially now with all the disinfo that is being flung far and wide.

I can tell you from my perspective about Corey. I've been following his work from the beginning when he did the first interview on project A. I have a finely tuned BS meter that has been honed over a lifetime of dealing with deceptive people and compulsive liars through my job. Corey's story has always been consistent and I've never been able to find one error whenever he has to restate something or go over facts from his past. Liars and deceptors will tell the same story but the details are never the same. The devil is in the details. The more lies you tell the harder it is to keep track of all the little details you said in the original story. Corey's story has never waivered even the slightest bit.

Along the same lines in regards to seeking the truth for yourself. As you become more spiritual, you will connect more and more with your higher self and your discernment will become more and more accurate with regards to feeling or resonating what is true to you. As information comes in, you will not only feel whether or not the info is truthful, but you will know in your soul that the information and the person is truthful.

The irony in all of this is that once your spirituality and loving vibration reach a certain level, you realize that whether or not the whole story is true is irrelevant. The most important thing is the "Message". Becoming more loving and forgiving and service to others is a great thing. So what happens at the end if it's all a grand deception? I became a much more loving person to all those around me in all areas of my life. My family is so much happier with the person I've become and I see the beauty and joy in every moment and I'm so much happier in my everyday life.

So the way I see it, the message is the most important thing to focus on as well as our inner work. Whether the story is true or not, either way you win!

Peace and love my friends!
    Last edited by Longbow, 12th June 2015 at 20:15.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2015), ambrosius (13th June 2015), bluestarman (12th June 2015), DaRkViPeR (15th June 2015), DeeZe (12th June 2015), Dreamtimer (12th June 2015), jcocks (13th June 2015), Majik (12th June 2015), MaryMay (16th June 2015), metasequoia (12th June 2015), modwiz (12th June 2015), RealityCreation (13th June 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015), Spiral of Light (13th June 2015), Will.I.am (13th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Longbow View Post
    Tanta,

So the way I see it, the message is the most important thing to focus on as well as our inner work. Whether the story is true or not, either way you win!
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeeZe For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2015), Longbow (13th June 2015), MaryMay (16th June 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mudpuppy View Post
    If you care to read a former illuminati insider's viewpoint on the avians, etc., you may find the following insider's blogposts of interest:

http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/2015/03/avians.html
    We must research and investigate. But I wish I hadn't. Yuck.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Arnold VandenHeuvel For This Useful Post:

Sheila (13th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Tanta View Post
    Actually, no. While i am being "diligently" critical of his actions regarding sphere alliance, i "have to" correct you on this one. It was never stated in any of his texts they agreed to a 50 year delay. It is actually worse. Much worse.

Corey wrote - "the awakening population and their mass consciousness/co-creative abilities will determine when or how soon some of these events occur" And this is about as catchy as time dilation. In best possible case this is true but it also means that likely nothing will ever happen since people interested in such "topics" (as for example on this forum) represent a nano fractal of the total population. The rest of them, no matter how much things stare in their faces, remain oblivious. In worst possible case the bolded statement can always be used to "explain" why something has not happened yet, accompanied with a "message of hope", as it is usually done in such cases.
    I don't believe what you wrote is accurate. It doesn't take a mass awakening ie everyone awake to have a shift in consciousness. It only takes a small minority and then the consciousness awareness spreads automatically. I believe COBRA had stated at one point it was something like 150K people is all. So you have a planet with 7 Billion people and 150K can trigger the shift. This is the same with any Revolutions, as they say it takes a small irate minority to cause them.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Thanks
    http://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs

78 As a MILAB were you ever tortured or molested? I ask because in Drake's program, they are saying because you are a Super Soldier (who disassociate) that you may be hallucinating. I want to believe you.

I am going to have to do an article about this.

First of all I am not a "Super Soldier". I have never claimed to be a "Super Soldier" and have no idea how that term got attached to my name. That is disinformation number one.

Second, there is an Illuminati Agent who is presenting himself as a "Former Illuminati Insider" who is working for the Cabal as a part of the "Dis-information Campaign" that I warned about a few months ago. This person is also doing their best to assist the Cabal/Illuminati in controlling the "Disclosure Narrative" to their benefit. This person is a "Personality Metamorph" and is at their own admission highly trained at counter intelligence and "PSYOPS". They have somehow endeared themselves with their silver tongue to a few researchers by telling these people things they want to hear.

I used to speak to this person and I put them in contact with David Wilcock and they gave a large amount of information to him. They got in trouble for this and were forced "Back on the payroll". This person then began to claim they were in contact with the Blue Avians and were caught in some other untruths. After they saw that we (DW and I) were backing off from contact with them they started a Blog 3 days later.

They have seduced several rather intelligent people who will emotionally fight for them tooth and toenail in an irrational way and then will come back and engage you calmly. It is bizarre to witness but this is one of the main reasons I do not take part in Internet Forum's any longer.

The group (Illuminati/Cabal) that this person serves is extremely afraid of "Star Seeds" and "Wanderers". They do whatever it takes to pull these people off of their soul missions or paths by using "Fear" or "Anger". They seem to believe these people will somehow be the keys to end their power in the future. Most of the people they have brought into these dark programs are "Star Seeds"/"Wanderers" who they corrupt and then once brought over to the "Dark Side" use as tools against the others as well as are then less likely to pose a threat to them in the future.

By spinning the narrative and saying that the Orb Beings that are visiting and contacting "Star Seeds" and "Wanderers" are "AI's" they are trying once again to use "FEAR" to keep these people from their soul missions or paths.

I am going on the record to say I am not a "Super Soldier" and that I am not recalling memories from anyone else. These are all physical encounters and not "Channeling" where I have had one of the Blue Avians physically put his hand on my forearm. These are not any sort of memory implants or mind control. Those who have heard my first two interviews know that I went through a cleansing of entity attachments via using the name of Jesus (Which is not popular with many). I was a MILAB and there are many dozens of programs that fall under the MILAB Umbrella. I was an "Intuitive Empath" and was not in any of the more sadistic "Super Soldier" programs.

Anyone who uses the term "Super Soldier" along with my name is someone who has not really fully looked into this information (As a true researcher would) and is just repeating disinformation from this "Illuminati Agent" (Who at this moment has a maniacal grin on his face reading this). He has further stated that the Draco are leaving the Earth of their own free will in September for all to see and feel. This is something that will not occur and will end up making Drake look foolish (Drake was targeted because some of the lower level "Earth Based Alliance" listen to his shows). Hopefully he realizes he has been targeted and used at some point. It will be difficult though with this trained dis-info agent having such direct access to him. A warning has gone out to many in the Earth Based Alliance about the current situation (Not just this one Illuminati Agent).

The Draco are stuck here behind the barrier. They will remain here and are suffering from the energetic waves that are occurring as well as being starved of "loosh" from the awakening population. They will be here for a future judgement along with the "pawns" they tried to give up for safe passage out of this Sol System. Those who they enslaved and victimized will be their judges!

These groups are in disarray because these Draco gods betrayed them by offering them up as pawns in trade for their own safe passage out of the outer barrier. They can barely admit this to themselves let alone to the public. This information must be spun in anyway possible! When this info got to all of these groups it threw them into a panic. This is where we are at the current time. If you cannot tell this on your own by their current activities and behavior then you should spend more time looking at recent events.

Those who choose to follow this "Illuminati Agent" (Who will continue to deny what they are) or allow themselves to be seduced by them will find out soon enough what a mistake they have made. It will be yet another major disappointment. I will not get into any circular debates with any of their followers who feel compelled to post attacks in comment sections of articles and on forums after this. All I can say is be wise and use discernment. If this Illuminati Agents message sounds enticing to you then it is your free will to follow it. It is also your karma and spiritual path that is at stake.

Do not be deceived this close to the end of the journey. The Blue Avians are not here as "saviors" and have put forth a loving and peaceful message that states that you have to be your own savior. These are not "AI's" as some of these groups who are "AI Prophets would have you believe. They are angry that I disclosed this information and there will be other agents who come forward to discredit the information presented. They cannot have the truth floating around in your consciousness and must find a way to distort it.

Corey/GoodETxSG

12 Jun 2015 : 10:26
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeeZe For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2015), Alan (13th June 2015), ambrosius (13th June 2015), DaRkViPeR (15th June 2015), JRS (13th June 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Thanks

Um, there are SUPER volcanoes awakening!

Wishing everyone well... but Tanta has a valid point,most of you do!
    We are indeed a small percentage of the earth human population

My vibration is peaking, steady working on STO... taking care of my family, giving as much good energy to passers by! ALL THE ABOVE!
    Enjoy the now, enjoy each moment with your families,friends and BE all that you can BE!

I don't know when Humanity is gonna get over the hump, when observing humanity... there are some glaring issues that I don't even think they realize they lack consciousnesses seriously its sad!
    While we are patiently waiting for disclosure and "negotiations" ...

I seriously think Gaia has given and is showing her vote!
    You cannot deny that basically all and I mean nearly ALL these volcanoes are erupting!

http://earthquakes.volcanodiscovery.com/

Ummm tell me I'm missing something!
    Please tell me I'm overreacting!
    Tell me that my observation is off!

Enough with the whistle blower vs. whistle blower BS
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2015), MaryMay (16th June 2015), modwiz (12th June 2015), Sheila (13th June 2015)

Thanks

Exclamation Humanity,whistleblowers, illuminati... yeah ok! Gaia is gonna give you a reason to STFU!

and ya'll argueing about what?
    are ya'll paying attention to the f'ing planet?

Eruption Near "Super Volcano" Mount Singabung Jun 10, 2015

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJY-cMooCNY

Humanity aint gonna stop drilling,fracking, blowing s**t up!

Have had technology for over a century that would fix plenty of our parasitic ways?

Yea I would hit the reset button too!
    ...to the topTop