Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627 LastLast

Thread: SSP Alliance & Sphere Alliance (Recent & Upcoming Alliance/ET Federation Conference Updates)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by McCroft View Post
    Lt: Gonzales is really something else.. !
    He really is THE MAN... I trust him with my life and he is very much a diplomat and a leader. I sometimes wonder why the Blue Avians chose me as their Delegate and not him. I understand we both bring our own strengths to the table, he just impresses me in every encounter. He really is a cool guy!
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (23rd June 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (24th June 2015), bobo (23rd June 2015), dancing waters (23rd June 2015), Gretchen (23rd June 2015), Largo (23rd June 2015), lift the veil (23rd June 2015), MaryMay (24th June 2015), Maunagarjana (23rd June 2015), reno (23rd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015), URIKORN (23rd June 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Big Update: ICC Mars Colony Conference Report June 20th, World Shattering Disclosure for Mars Colonists, 'Divergent' Type Conditions | Corey GoodETxSG

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/06...onference.html
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (23rd June 2015), ambrosius (23rd June 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (24th June 2015), bobo (23rd June 2015), dancing waters (23rd June 2015), Gretchen (23rd June 2015), Hugh Mann (23rd June 2015), JRS (23rd June 2015), Largo (23rd June 2015), lift the veil (23rd June 2015), reno (23rd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015), URIKORN (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DaRkViPeR View Post
    Strange that last night I had a dream wherein a person or entity told me that my mission in life is to help the chosen ones to regain their true powers or gifts.
    I have no idea who the "chosen ones" are or what powers or gifts they possess .
    On a separate forum the question was asked, 'Are those of the jewish persuasion gods chosen people?'

I answered that since all of humanity are doGs chosen, then, yes.

JJ
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

DaRkViPeR (23rd June 2015), Majik (23rd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

MISSION TO MARS INVESTIGATES CLAIMS OF SLAVE LABOR AT SECRET CORPORATE BASE

http://exopolitics.org/mission-to-ma...orporate-base/
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2015), Alan (23rd June 2015), All is One (23rd June 2015), ambrosius (23rd June 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (24th June 2015), bobo (23rd June 2015), dancing waters (23rd June 2015), DaRkViPeR (23rd June 2015), Gretchen (23rd June 2015), Hugh Mann (23rd June 2015), IAm (23rd June 2015), JRS (23rd June 2015), Largo (23rd June 2015), lift the veil (23rd June 2015), MaryMay (24th June 2015), Maunagarjana (23rd June 2015), reno (23rd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015), URIKORN (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A Humble Suggestion
    As we Now have "Our Ears and Eyes" on the "Battleground", in Corey Goode as a Volunteer, bravely answering the call to be of Service to All of Us, Sacrificing the security of self and family by going public, And, In addition, agreeing to be a messenger for The Blue Avians, because of his abilities as an Intuitive Empath and his experiences in working in Black Projects, thereby Knowingly, forsaking ANY support from his former employer, AND even from The Alliance, as they consider him as something "that the cat dragged in", because they had already their OWN "Chosen One" to be the Messenger for the Blue Avians, leaving him ,having to face the reality of supporting his family ALONE...WHO can he turn to?...Who will help him?

...Answer: WE CAN!

MY Humble Suggestion:
    here's what I DO to help Corey and Family:
    On a monthly basis, on auto-pay, using Pay Pal,
    (as I've been using since it was first introduced publicly, having no problems whatsoever )

I donate the amount equaling One Day Of Food for myself every month, it is not much, but it is what I can afford.

If the CORE of US... in the " FULL Disclosure/BRING The Event NOW" movement , would do the same, it would cover the Basics for Corey and family Every Month, and in addition, it would bring a relief for Corey, knowing his family will be supported on a monthly basis. AND, I can assure You... it's a Good Feeling supporting a "Goode" Cause

FURTHER,
    If we Really, Really, Really want "FULL Disclosure/BRING The Event NOW" to manifest...
    ....here's another humble suggestion:
    As mentioned earlier, we Now have "Our Ears and Eyes" on the "Battleground", in Corey Goode as a Volunteer, Being and Doing the Groundwork for us, bringing detailed and exciting reports of what goes on, and hell, he was VERY CLOSE to be MIA! (Missing In Action) on his last trip!

It's like an Inter-Galactic thriller, played out in Real Life!

He even "Accidentally" triggered what could very well be the "Big Game Changer" for
    "FULL Disclosure/BRING The Event NOW" Movement!
    "The TEXAS Syndrome"

...Should we then just sit back and enjoy the play?

My suggestion is NO!

As an exchange for his Unselfish Service to US, what we CAN do is to FULLY LIVE the Message suggested by The Blue Avians ,as asked for, and delivered by Corey.

In Addition...setting aside all Differences regarding Who's "Information" is Right or Wrong, no matter what Source, Oracle, Channel, Ascended Master there is.

EVEN if The BLUE AVIANS Message is a suggestion from THEM...asked for and delivered by Corey, the SOURCE or the MESSENGER is of no importance.
    The MESSAGE Is!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What is this “Message”?

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Thank you,

Corey Goode
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IF the above message "Rings True" to YOU in Your Heart ...

....here's what You Can Do:
    If WE as the "FULL Disclosure/ BRING The Event NOW" Movement", would adhere to the message standing on its own merit, taking it in, feeling it, playing with it, and LIVING It...and thereby radiating it, from inside our hearts, in wave after wave, reaching the hearts of others, and just like turning on Light-bulbs, they will start shining and "getting It", and as a result, with a higher Vibration...

...They are NOW ready for "FULL Disclosure/BRING The Event NOW" imho

Humbly at Your Service
    All The Best
    LGF
    Last edited by Largo, 23rd June 2015 at 04:39.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Largo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2015), Alan (23rd June 2015), bobo (23rd June 2015), Dogstar (23rd June 2015), Gretchen (23rd June 2015), JRS (23rd June 2015), Majik (23rd June 2015), Maunagarjana (23rd June 2015), modwiz (23rd June 2015), naochan (24th June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015), URIKORN (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Corey's latest "journey to Mars" is truly astounding....... everything from arriving there in about 30 minutes (so travelling at an amazing speed) and then "the tour" and the business about "we're doing a grand social experiment" ... "that will help mankind..." ... .........

Hearing that these people believe earth is no longer habitable !! This is the cruelest kidnapping story around, isn't it? ... ..............

Can you imagine being in this transport vehicle and .."...Pssst... the guy says he's from Texas... whoa... I thought Texas no longer exists... whoa... wha ??..." We are all glad you are safely back, Corey, and thank you for the information.....Love......service to others... (glad you are getting to the swimming pool with your family, too in all of this...) ...
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (26th June 2015), dancing waters (23rd June 2015), Maunagarjana (23rd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So this may be slightly off-topic (and I apologize for that), but found it too strange not to share, considering the recent events with what Corey has been sharing. The latest HBO show, True Detectives, premiered this past Sunday. In it, the mystery killer is shown briefly only twice (never showing his face). However, in the very first scene with him, we get the visual of a giant bird head/mask in the killers car:

It was so out of place in the episode, and it took me quite off-guard. Associating that image with the murderer, and just the head of a giant bird... Up to this point I've been skeptical about the PTB releasing truths (or distortions of truth) in media, but this really makes me wonder. Looks like a smear campaign pointed at the Sphere Being Alliance, the Blue Avians in particular (or maybe just a coincidence, I don't know...)
    Last edited by bstuart, 23rd June 2015 at 06:09.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bstuart For This Useful Post:

bobo (23rd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    bstuart, that bird head is very strange. It's black like a raven but it's shape is like an eagle. It's certainly very unnatural.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Most probably the colonies have been lied to equally about Earth not being what it is as we have concerning the brake away civilizations.

The 1% are in deep trouble as I think "the memo" is spreading everywhere.

So ABOVE so BELOW! <3
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (23rd June 2015), Rocket's Mom (23rd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Question for Corey

Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Big Update: ICC Mars Colony Conference Report June 20th, World Shattering Disclosure for Mars Colonists, 'Divergent' Type Conditions | Corey GoodETxSG

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/06...onference.html

Corey,

I love your disclosures and wait for every new revelation. I believe you are what you say you are for reasons that extend into my personal experiences.

The actions of the personnel at the Mars base left me with a few questions that I would like you to consider.

1) At their level they are clearly used to dealing with 4d/5d entities and their associated abilities. Because of this they should have anticipated that you would have a component of telepathic people on your team. Why would they attempt such a simple ruse as to hold back a family member of the people you chose? The type of stress this caused in the family would be easy to detect by a moderately trained non-empath. This seems infantile when contrasted against the technology they have (a base on Mars building tech for aliens) and the 900 alien life forms they are dealing with.

2) Standard procedure for any captured combatant is to isolate each person. The reasons are obvious.

3) You and the information you are disseminating is a clear and present danger to their status quo. As such anything you write must be closely monitored and since you have discussed the blue orbs in the past why would they not expect them to rescue you from your confinement? Why didn't they at least have someone guarding you, or put you in a farady/ energetic containment cell?

4) Since the rules were that you would be able to select ANY base on Mars to inspect, and since their rule of the entire solar system is at stake, why would they not prep every single manned silo and transport tube and therefore not be surprised by which one you pick? This is a monsterous operation that has successfully blossomed throughout the solar system and yet is so good at keeping secrets that hardly anyone on Earth knows about it.

5) You left the ICC guy behind as he was arguing with the base commander. It would be interesting to know what he has to say, if he can still say anything at all.

You will also note that I sent you a private message through this site several months ago. I know you are busy but that message may help you understand my perspective.

I share my energy with you brother... you are in my thoughts.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Dood For This Useful Post:

bobo (23rd June 2015), Maunagarjana (24th June 2015), Pebbles (26th June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Thanks
    Referring to DOOD's comments, above:

I *also* thought these Mars colony people running the show there "weren't that bright." But of course, we're glad they weren't that bright, because they let the cat out of the bag to be dealt with by much more powerful forces..... Anyway, perhaps their 'ineptitude' is a combination of dullness + arrogance. And: They aren't used to anyone with "IE" skills coming there... All they seem to have is tyranny and control going for them (if going for them is the correct terminology).

The whole thing is so atrocious and mind-numbing. I can hardly stand it. But I simply thank Corey for doing this on behalf of all of us.

By the way, referring to an earlier comment about Commander Gonzales being 'da man..' Yes, he is. But his skills or abilities are different from Corey's.

I think the blue avians chose Corey because Corey has the big heart...
    The blue avians need to be dealing with somebody with a big heart to accurately and fully communicate THE MESSAGE.
    And once again, we are reminded that the most powerful force in the universe is love....
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd June 2015), All is One (23rd June 2015), bobo (23rd June 2015), dancing waters (24th June 2015), IAm (24th June 2015), Maunagarjana (24th June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

What is the origin of the good guys ? The begining of an answer the question that nagged me

A quote from

Gripping New Adventure as Space Program Insider Tours Mars Colony
    by David Wilcock
    June 22, 2015, 10:13 pm

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...1181-mars-tour

WHY WOULD THE "POWERS THAT WERE" EVER HAND OVER THEIR SECRET TECHNOLOGY?
    A vastly superior race of benevolent ETs have made themselves formally known to the Secret Space Program since 2012.
    They demonstrated quite a show of force, arriving in 100-plus spheres ranging in size from the Moon to Jupiter.
    The "Sphere Alliance" contacted a breakaway faction of the Secret Space Program known as Solar Warden.
    Together, they are now pushing to peacefully, gradually and effectively relinquish the lies and secrecy.
    The Cabal would never have handed over this technology and revealed any of these secrets unless they were forced to -- by a bigger kid on the playground.

end quote

So now ofcourse I would like to know more about:

What did happen at 2012 ?
    The origin of the Solar Warden ?

I openly admit that I did not have time to cover most of the material that is out there, either by
    GoodETxSG, Wilcok, Salla, Justin and others that I missed alltogether.
    So any refering links to existing offering of an answer will be appreciated, including, ofcourse,
    direct answer from Mr. Goode
    Last edited by URIKORN, 23rd June 2015 at 16:26.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Gretchen (24th June 2015), Maunagarjana (24th June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

We Make Our Own Choices

Quote Originally posted by DaRkViPeR View Post
    Strange that last night I had a dream wherein a person or entity told me that my mission in life is to help the chosen ones to regain their true powers or gifts.
    I have no idea who the "chosen ones" are or what powers or gifts they possess .
    Thank you for your S-T-O mission. When you help one you help the ALL.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestarman For This Useful Post:

DaRkViPeR (24th June 2015), Gretchen (24th June 2015), Majik (24th June 2015), Rocket's Mom (23rd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks

Cool Question for Corey...!

Why are Russia (China) and the US playing good cop bad cop?

The US are buying rocket tech from the Russians as well as enriched Uranium. The Russians also have all the Snowden files and some cool EMP tech they have demonstrated meaning everybody knows they can take care of the US military tomorrow.. if they want to...

The Russians also have some really cool bioresonance tech for healing coming up so they the dent in Big Pharma should be obvious as well..
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Another piece that I gathered to my nagging question about the good guys

Another piece that I gathered to my nagging question about the good guys:

Corey's Response:
    Yes, the SSP Alliance wants to end the Financial Control System and repurpose the ICC Infrastructure (Bases and Technology Plants etc...) for the use of the foundation of of a "Star Trek Society" (That is why NONE of the Mars Bases and Infrastructure is planned on being destroyed).

The Ground Based Alliance is focused on creating an entirely new Financial Debt/Control System.

We believe the SSP Alliance and Sphere Alliance plan has the best chances for the future prosperity of our new era.

source:

Analysis of Dr. Michael Salla and Corey GoodETxSG Q and A Part 1: May 20th 2015 | Corporate Bases on Mars and Nazi Infiltration of US Secret Space Program
    Thursday, May 21, 2015
    http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.il/2015/...and-corey.html

I simply want to identify the various proposed players and have a basic and simple picture of them for starter
    Last edited by URIKORN, 24th June 2015 at 17:14.
    ...to the topTop