Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: SSP Alliance & Sphere Alliance (Recent & Upcoming Alliance/ET Federation Conference Updates)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I'm looking forward to Corey's next conference update. One main reason is that his last one ---- the information about his visit to the inner sanctums of an old church ---- reassured me.

I really liked reading that the people in the big meeting room were asking for disclosure to be postponed until November, but Corey's blue avian "boss" who talked to him right after the meeting, basically said, "postponement is not going to happen... keep disclosing." I felt so reassured by that. Clearly the blue avians are tricked by no-one. They have developed the discernment that would be so good for all of us to have.

I find The Message reassuring because it is so uncomplicated and can be accomplished by we human beings. We don't have to have special powers. We just need to have a good heart. And if we don't have a good heart, we need to move toward developing a good heart.

Thanks to Corey for giving out this information...
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2015), All is One (18th June 2015), RealityCreation (18th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by McCroft View Post
    Exactly my point concerning the Law of One it's not an absolute.

TY
    There are some flaws in it but we can attest to the fact that it is one of the most unbiased channelled documentations your species is familiar with. There is one simple fact:

You can NEVER EVER find absolute truth "outside" of you, it is not going to happen. as long as you rely on external sources you are deceived to certain degrees, depending on the sources you rely on. this happens on purpose to teach you that you only can find unbiased truths INSIDE OF YOU. The same accounts to the Law Of One material and the information you receive about off world events and the role the Blue Avians and the other entities play, you are going to realize that at some point in the on going development. But in fact they are supporting you, but not as you think they are doing. You are deceived by everyone no matter if malevolent or benevolent because you shall be taught that YOU are the creator, this implies no needed support from external sources and this is one of the backgrounds of the all loving deception that is taking place for a beneficial reason.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 18th June 2015 at 04:57.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2015), McCroft (18th June 2015), RealityCreation (18th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by OneOfLaw View Post
    There are some flaws in it but we can attest to the fact that it is one of the most unbiased channelled documentations your species is familiar with. There is one simple fact:

You can NEVER EVER find absolute truth "outside" of you, it is not going to happen. as long as you rely on external sources you are deceived to certain degrees, depending on the sources you rely on. this happens on purpose to teach you that you only can find unbiased truths INSIDE OF YOU. The same accounts to the Law Of One material and the information you receive about off world events and the role the Blue Avians and the other entities play, you are going to realize that at some point in the on going development. But in fact they are supporting you, but not as you think they are doing. You are deceived by everyone no matter if malevolent or benevolent because you shall be taught that YOU are the creator, this implies no needed support from external sources and this is one of the backgrounds of the all loving deception that is taking place for a beneficial reason.
    Oh, thanx I'm too aware of that the absolute NEVER CAN be found "outside" of oneself thus why I wrote what I did concerning the Law Of One to begin with.. or has they say in Hawaii, Ho'opnopono - Please forgive me, thank you, I'm sorry I love you!

This is also one of the reasons why I don't use the expression ascension but rather inscension or even evolution..
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Thanks

Smile

And I would argue that you can be deceived by yourself as well. Look at all the people in the world who believe in crazy things--of course, we can exclude all of this stuff and the people who believe in it.

Have you ever believed in your heart that someone was "good" and "trustworthy" only to learn later that they were not? I have. And I'll bet most, if not all, here have as well. We are all seeking answers and truth (I presume). Yet, if we could find the answers and truth simply by looking within, none of us would be here. There is no magic bullet to finding truth, be it looking within or without.

I mean no disrespect, OneOfLaw, to you or anyone else who buys into all of this stuff and, for the record, I actually do think that looking inside is better than looking outside for at least some things (perhaps most), but I also think we do a disservice to our fellow man/woman when we pontificate these types of mantras as if they were the absolute, undeniable truth. As always, I reserve the right to change my opinion at any time as new and better evidence presents itself.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CeeTee9 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th June 2015), JByas (18th June 2015), Largo (18th June 2015), Majik (18th June 2015), RealityCreation (19th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015), tonig (19th June 2015), Windancer (18th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    iit is all expanding, perception extrapolates to intermingle with fourth density self, or in other words spoken this is sensing the higher vibrational self due to overlapping frequency perception, you are actually able to see the digital holographic background structure of the simulation.

it is mesmerizingly elaborated, one should also have an eye on the manufactured super holographic structure of the whole in a way engineered simulation which is in this sense "(afterlife)soul technology".

it is in fact a movie.

but simulated and actively performed while watching it at the same moment due to multidimensional perception of self.

you can (if you do not deny it by reflex action and remain in ignorance) see it, this is the important notion, you can see it on official NASA pictures, in movies, it is all in a way an elaborated hoax but all loving in nature serving as kind of school, but fun stuff.

humans are delineated, being brainwashed and co opted by their own free will because of cleverly thought out deception. basically the failed control system was co-opting the human joint- and individual consciousness, therewhy being able to steer them to a certain degree. this is now ended due to cyclic nature being scripted in what you can consider as movie script.

therefore unconditional love for every one, no matter if being one self or Baron De Rothschild or Draco Reptilian Royals

all love for everyone. life is beautiful and the change makes it possible that many being able to fulfill their dreams, unfolding free will and their mainpurpose that has been envisioned for this incarnation during and after the breakthrough regarding the liberation of thir density humanity. it is going to be great, it is already and it did not even really start, many highly advanced “toys” and healing capacities are upcoming.

one has a view/perception/self in time/space, intuitively and inwardly communicated into third density embodiment, that has already experienced everything which the third density embodiment is now experiencing and manifesting in the super hologram. the question is can you re-establish the connection with this guiding self that is overlooking trying to orchestrate. If this actually works out is dependent on the state of awareness/awakeness/self realization of the individual.

there are going to be many surprises for very many when they realize and actually experience what technology already is in use for decades and being able to be commercialized especially after open meeting with visitors from other places/dimensions mostly. This is going to happen and it is inevitable it is another important mile stone during the manifestation of the already finalized shift, energetically.

on greek situation:

Greek being hyped in the media already, right now. it is in the open, this magnetizes public awareness, possible fear mongering campaigns in the coerced mainstream that generate a lot of fear due to upcoming meltdown and blow up of the ponzy scheme, one of the final banquets for the lower vibrating aspects of self -> loooosh
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 18th June 2015 at 20:11.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th June 2015), Largo (18th June 2015), RealityCreation (19th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    OneofLaw, McCroft, CeeTee9.....Please My Friends

My Intention for using Law of One quotes as I did, was NOT to start a debate about the Validity of Law of One, I used the quotes as to shine the light on The Message from the Blue Avians. imho

Their Message was and IS, imho, an offer of assistance on a much Broader Scale for ALL Humanity, for everyONE of us to use as a tool for:

"Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). " http://spherebeingalliance.com/

AND, Of Course, Using Your Own Discernment AND Your Free Will Choice for using it or not.

MY MESSAGE to YOU
    Let's Honor Corey and the Forum Admin and STAY on PURPOSE for this thread, and help each other of HOW TO APPLY the BA Message and support Corey's Journey in this Saga, in a Practical way in our Daily Lives.

In Conclusion, I'm not here to Debate the Validity of ANY Channeling's, or GURU's messages.

This is Corey Goode's Thread and I'm here because of Corey Goode's Brave decision to come forward and Reveal what's going on ABOVE and BELOW, and I will support him in any way I can because I've been on this trail since 1986,
    and finally, I can see the Light at the End Of The Tunnel, because of Corey's revelations, and even glimpses of the Reality beyond.

So Far, My own Soul Journey got me here, and I'll stay as long as it will raise My Own Vibration/Awareness and at the same time gives me an opportunity to share with others, on Their Journey, My Unique Perspective of All this.

Bless You and thank you for YOUR Perspectives as well..
    ...as it helps both You and Me, in Our creation of the Future in the NOW... All ONE of Us
    LGF
    Last edited by Largo, 19th June 2015 at 04:50.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Largo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th June 2015), All is One (19th June 2015), CeeTee9 (19th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015), tonig (19th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Largo View Post
    OneofLaw, McCroft, CeeTee9.....Please My Friends

My Intention for using Law of One quotes as I did, was NOT to start a debate about the Validity of Law of One, I used the quotes as to shine the light on The Message from the Blue Avians. imho

Their Message was and IS, imho, an offer of assistance on a much Broader Scale for ALL Humanity, for everyONE of us to use as a tool for:

"Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). " http://spherebeingalliance.com/

AND, Of Course, Using Your Own Discernment AND Your Free Will Choice of using it or not.

MY MESSAGE to YOU
    Let's Honor Corey, the Forum Admin and STAY on the PURPOSE for this thread, and help each other of HOW TO APPLY the BA Message and Corey's Journey in this, in a Practical way in our Lives.

In Conclusion, I'm not here to Debate the Validity of ANY Channeling's, or GURU's messages.

This is Corey Goode's Thread and I'm here because of Corey Goode's Brave decision to come forward and Reveal what's going on ABOVE and BELOW, and I will support him in any way I can because I've been on this trail since 1986,
    and FINALLY, I can see the Light at the End Of The Tunnel,
    because of Corey's revelations, and even glimpses of the Reality beyond.

Finally, So Far My own Soul Journey got me here, and I'll stay as long it will raise My Own Vibration/Awareness and giving me an opportunity to share with others on Their Journey, My Unique Perspective of All this.

Bless You and thank you for YOUR Perspectives as well..
    ...as it's helping me in My Own Creation...
    as We create the Future in the NOW... All ONE of Us
    LGF
    I concur Largo and I apologize to Corey and everyone else for not staying on the subject matter of the thread. I see now how easy it is to get off topic without even realizing it. Mea Culpa.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CeeTee9 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th June 2015), Largo (19th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    just sit back and relax, observe like watching a holographic three dimensional movie with you being main character, and avoid judging while "watching"

concentrate on being all loving and forgiving, do not get absorbed by this manifesting financial orchestrated hoax, there are going to be some challenges on the way, like full disclosure, emotional stress for many, this is preparation for the unfolding furthergoing experiences. thereby this fabricated financial event is in fact an important milestone for further unfolding of the liberation <3
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 19th June 2015 at 14:08.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

johnjen325 (19th June 2015), Largo (19th June 2015), Longbow (20th June 2015), Majik (19th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    if you are interested in a much more detailed and accurate explanation of the "Law of one" I suggest you read the "Voyager" books by Ashayana Deane.They provide a much more coherent and in depth explanation of the Divine Oneness of Source creation..detailing the dimensional beings and the distortions existing all the way to the 12th dimension.We are 12 strand beings by Divine Design and until we fulfill our original design again we are vulnerable to deception and distortion.

Wilcock means well and provides a lot of good info but he has many things very wrong ...if you look back into his theories and forecasts for the future you will realize that he has many things twisted and inaccurate ideas about things ...but the important thing is that his intentions are good.
    Last edited by Krystic1, 19th June 2015 at 21:08.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krystic1 For This Useful Post:

Longbow (20th June 2015), Majik (20th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Lisa Renee of www.energeticsynthesis.com also has a very deep understanding and EMBODIMENT of the Law of One and she gives some important info about Secret space programs and support for Corey here

ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Secret_Space_Programs

Secret Space Programs that are involved with planet earth have been in existence for eons of time and have many different objectives and agendas, both human and non-human. Since the Luciferian Rebellion and subsequent Atlantian Cataclysm, the Secret Space Programs were managed by off planet earlier human civilizations, and the Annunaki and Nephilim hybrids who managed their negotiations with a variety of many other extraterrestrial and extra dimensional species. Some of the humans that were on the planet or Tara during the final Atlantian Cataclysm left the earth and went to other planets and became what is called the Solar Lords or the basis of the Solar Wardens. These offshoots also formed a variety of Galactic Confederations, and the Solar System was an outpost for many visiting races that would communicate with these Confederations that functioned as a typed of United Nations Assembly for the Solar System. The centralized races of the Annunaki, along with their Nephilim hybrids, exist within and are gatekeepers of the 4th dimension which is the main dimensional access to our Sun (Sol). They started to contact and negotiate treaties with the 3D world governments at the turn of the Century. These treaties have to do with bartering exchanges of planetary goods, natural resources, elements and compounds, and materials that can be taken off planet. That included supplying numbers of human adults and children that the government agreed to barter exchanges for abduction, work camps, sexual slavery, forced breeding, genetic experimentation, genetic augmentation, and Secret Space Programs. Those that were genetically enhanced or had special skill sets, such as high psionic ability, were trained to be placed in a variety of military positions and/or for other functions, such as work as scientists, engineers, geneticists, as well as study these experiments in high tech laboratories. In exchange for abducting human beings, these Megalomaniac government leaders would be given access to extremely advanced off planet or alien technologies, spacecraft blueprints, militarized weaponry, zero point power source technology and so forth.

Contents [hide]
    1 Black Operation Timelines
    2 Eisenhower Legacy
    3 Valiant Thor
    4 MILAB
    5 DARPA
    6 Milab Whistleblowers
    7 References
    8 See Also

Black Operation Timelines

During the time that Franklin D. Roosevelt was President (1933-1945) several species of Grey Aliens contacted all the major world governments and made secret treaties with many of them that were inherently conflicts of interest, but they had no intention of honoring any of these agreements. This was the Archontic Deception Strategy to create suspicion, disinformation and spread confusion among the world governments to lead them to war with each other. The leaders would not share information in most cases, and different types of technology and militarized weaponry was given to different countries or militant sub groups. The intention was to incite continual World Wars, which is the strategy of divide and conquer the human race, keep them busy and suck every last drop of resource from the earth and from human beings. This is a strategy of handing a chimpanzee a machine gun, the Negative Aliens understood that these world governments would abuse their power, create wars and genocide to conquer territory, and thus make invasion of the planet much easier through a human self enforcement slave society based on increasing practices of barbarism. The barbarism practices are straight from the mind of Alpha Draconis/Orion Group and the Predator Mind of these dominating tyrant aliens, who are extremely developed Psionics entities, would mind control and download their thought forms and group conquering objective to the minds of the world leaders and the militant organizations, especially the fighters.

Roosevelt did not enter agreements, but Churchill did, offering the children and adults to be used for abduction and experimentation for a variety of off planet alien projects. They agreed on 5,000 people and more than 50,000 were abducted. Churchill knew he made a deal with the devil. (Minister of Defense and Prime Minster to United Kingdom 1940 to 1945 and again from 1951 to 1955) After World War II, he was aware of the Nordic Aliens involvement with Hitler Nazi regime, and every last marketing propaganda was created to hide alien invasion until they reasoned, they could get this problem under control. This resulted in the creation of a variety of shadow government organizations, such as Secret Space Programs that were designed to combat this issue, while maintain ultimate secrecy under death pacts in order to hide the Negative Alien Agenda NAA.This is the primary causation timeline where the multiple black operations really started to happen across the world, and are still active today.

After Roosevelt died in 1945, Harry Truman took office. Nazi Germany surrendered a few weeks after Truman assumed the Presidency. Following the war, Truman assisted in the founding of the United Nations. He oversaw the creation of NATO in 1949. What the public did not know is he established UN and NATO organizations with artifacts and assets collected through the surrender of Nazi Germany. These assets were used to finance and establish the Secret Space Programs that were hidden from the public for off planet bases to keep territories stable, as he was aware of the alien "problem". In August, after the Japanese government repeatedly refused surrender demands, Truman authorized the atomic bombing of Japan. The atomic bomb was the brainchild of a team of scientists that were given asylum from Nazi Germany, later called Project Paperclip. Operation Paperclip was the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) program in which over 1,500 German scientists, technicians, and engineers from Nazi Germany and other foreign countries were brought to the United States for employment in the aftermath of World War II.[1]

Eisenhower Legacy

After World War II, Dwight D. Eisenhower served as Army Chief of Staff under President Harry S. Truman then assumed the post of 34th President of the United States from 1953 until 1961. He was a five-star general in the United States Army during World War II and served as Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe. In 1951, he became the first supreme commander of NATO, where he was briefed on the alien invasion problem and involved with organizing several branches of Secret Space Programs and met with a variety of alien species. Eisenhower is the the main architect and Father of the Secret Space Programs, although without his leadership, many failing organizations had no accountability to their actions and infighting between the organizations spread. This lack of transparency and continued deception between the ranks of information access, spread corruption, greed, mind control and horrific crimes against humanity. These crimes include hidden agendas designed to maintain aggressive domination, enslavement and genetic modification and mind control over the human population. Alien and advanced technology was hidden by the Power Elite and taken off planet, which fell into the hands of corporate greed and power mongers. The same human and non-human entities who succeeded in takeover control of the planet are those which broke up these main organizations into several "breakaway civilizations". These are the Power Elite humans that sold the rest of us out to the NAA as their private pets to torture, abduct, kill and experiment on at will.

Valiant Thor

Jill, Donn and Val Thor
    One particular visitor with Eisenhower, Valiant Thor from Venus, was living in the Pentagon for three years (1957-1960).He was interrogated for military weaponry and technology, and took part in several of the meetings to brief the Joint Chiefs of Staff, one such being Vice President Richard Nixon at the time.

Soon after his arrival, together with three members of his crew, he joined a convention in the back yard of the home of Mr. Howard Menger in High Bridge, New Jersey. The month was April, 1957. A certain group of individuals who were interested in UFOs were meeting that day. Val and his crew members, Donn, Jill and Tanyia, had changed into the same type of clothing worn by their Earth friends. The meeting was very interesting and these people were on the right track. He was dismayed to learn the undignified manner in which these people were treated by the press.[2][3]

“The landing of Valiant Thor was perhaps the first documented landing of a human-type alien by military officials. He met with President Eisenhower and Vice President Richard Nixon for an hour, then the alien was put on VIP status and shuttled back to the Pentagon.” –Harley Byrd, Project Blue Book, Division of United States Air Force

MILAB

This is short for Military Abduction. A deceitful military operation performed to convince the targets of the operation that they have had an encounter with extraterrestrial beings which is actually a staged ploy.[4]

DARPA is the organization that holds onto the MILAB projects. Most of the abductions and injections are given via out side doctors well away from the main operations employed by the many levels of organisations. Mind control, intimidation and torture is used by these doctors as a way of controlling the person. Over periods of time, this fragments people as when you torture people, they end up fighting back regardless of what technology or medication is used to control them. Scanning of MILABS for special projects is done on and in military bases, one such base is Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. Some MILABS get filtered and are used through out the western world for carrying out dark operations and space applications. Some are mind controlled to carry out covert operations that are made to look like an accident to the public and reported as such by the media, these are called Sleepers.

DARPA

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is an agency of the U.S. Department of Defenser esponsible for the development of emerging technologies for use by the military. DARPA has been responsible for funding the development of many technologies which have had a major effect on the world, including computer networking, as well as NLS, which was both the first hypertext system, and an important precursor to the contemporary ubiquitous graphical user interface.

DARPA began as the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) created in 1958 by President Dwight D. Eisenhower for the purpose of forming and executing research and development projects to expand the frontiers of technology and science and able to reach far beyond immediate military requirements. The administration was responding to the Soviet launching of Sputnik 1 in 1957, and DARPA's mission was to ensure U.S. military technology be more sophisticated than that of the nation's potential enemies. From DARPA's own introduction: DARPA’s original mission, established in 1958, was to prevent technological surprise like the launch of Sputnik, which signaled that the Soviets had beaten the U.S. into space. The mission statement has evolved over time. Today, DARPA’s mission is still to prevent technological surprise to the US, but also to create technological surprise for our enemies.[5]

Milab Whistleblowers

In 2014, a whistleblower surfaced and began to share his experiences to the UFO and exopolitics communities due to his claims of having worked with a number of secret space programs.
    •The first interview with Good ETxSG, a male milab, MK Ultra whistleblower from the Secret Space Program. He is interviewed by Avalon Forum member Christine Meghan. (Oct. 2014)
    •The second interview series is quite disturbing about the reality of milab assets under certain Black Op groups. The level of technological, mental and spiritual control now exercised is horrific. How Starseeds are targeted to be black op milab assets
    .[6][7]

Comments on the topics discussed are:
    •AI technology and worries of its infection into other technologies and humans
    •Different ET races in large UN type meetings where he was present to observe and then be debriefed on various ETs intentions, etc
    •Roswell incident a Trojan horse to bring in alien technologies for eventual control system set up.
    •Humans and many others being manipulated by some higher group or ET.
    •Once we think we know the answer or who is running the show in this hierarchy, we discover there is another higher level.
    •Endless “experiments” with the human race for hundreds of thousands of years.
    •Milab programs
    •Negative Aliens and AI parasites -SPE
    •Black Magic and metatechnology
    •portals and dimensional doorways
    •The cult of the Black Sun Program control

More recently, he has become a contactee with a powerful new group of extraterrestrials, Blue Avians, that have entered our solar system. Using the online pseudonym GoodETxSG, the whistleblower (who announced yesterday that his first name is Corey and that he will soon end his anonymity) has described in interviews and posts on two major online forums his former covert background with a number of secret space programs run by various military, corporate and earlier human civilizations. He says that contrary to widespread perceptions in the UFO research community of a single Secret Space Programs belonging to a breakaway civilization, that there are in fact up to ten breakaway civilizations indigenous to Earth. Each of these breakaway civilizations, according to GoodETxSG/Corey has their own secret space program. He says that there are currently three major secret space programs belonging to various national and international entities on Earth. One of these is a large corporate entity similar to what was described in the movie Avatar.

The other two are multinational covert space programs that are similar to NATO in their manner of operations and activities. In addition, he says that there are between 5-7 secret space programs belonging to earlier breakaway civilizations on Earth including Nazi Germany, and another dating as far back as an astounding 500,000 years ago! Adding another level of complexity to what is really happening with the various secret space programs, GoodETxSG says that off-world extraterrestrial civilizations interact or collaborate with one or more of these secret space programs. In a comment responding to the claims of another alleged whistleblower from a secret space program, Randy Cramer (aka Captain Kaye), GoodETxSG summarized the complex situation:

"There are many who have been a part of the 3 Separate Secret Space Programs that are independent of the Secret Earth Governments (One of which is a powerful Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate that owns most of the Mars Bases). There are also 5-7 “Ancient Earth Break Away Civilizations” that have Bases here on Earth. All of the groups mentioned above are “Allied” with various and different Off World Entities and UN Type Federations both with the “Human Like ETs” and the “Non-Human ETs” (All with DIFFERENT Agenda's). There is also a Shadow Civil War going on among some of these Secret Space Programs and their “Off World Allies” to end control of the Secret Earth Governments using the “Babylonian Money Magic Slave System” to control Earth Humanity."

A significant point concerning security in GoodETxSG’s postings is that concerning the threat posed by artificial intelligence. According GoodETxSG, artificial intelligence (AI) has been developed by multiple extraterrestrial civilizations that have created synthetic AI humanoids, only to have them turn against their creators in a manner similar to what was depicted in the remake of the television series, Battlestar Galactica. Consequently, all secret space programs have created security procedures to identify individuals displaying evidence of AI influence.As a last resort, individuals trained as intuitive empaths were employed to identify AI influence as well as any form of deception. This was the main job that GoodETxSG says he performed during his 20 year tour of duty.

More recently, GoodETxSG claims that up to 100 spherical ships have entered our solar system possessing technology far in advance to anything used by the different secret space programs and their respective extraterrestrial allies. GoodETxSG says that extraterrestrials from this “Sphere Alliance,” have been physically contacting him and other private individuals to disclose information about major new events that will profoundly change life on Earth. He says that this Sphere Alliance is assisting humanity in breaking free of the control exerted by powerful elite organizations on Earth, what he calls the “Babylonian Money Magic Slave System.”GoodETxSG’s claims that he and 70 other private citizens were recently taken to a secret space location for an “Alliance Conference” where along with about 120 others representing the different secret space programs, the Sphere Alliance revealed some of their plans. Among the extraterrestrials from this alliance who interacted with the conference delegates, according to GoodETxSG is a “Blue Avian” race up to 8 feet tall, and a taller 10 foot thin golden brown being with triangular head and blue eyes. The Sphere Alliance apparently is intent on helping bring about full disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

GoodETxSG has been sharing his information with David Wilcock who apparently vetted GoodETxSG with other confidential sources and found him to be credible. Wilcock has subsequently incorporated GoodETxSG’s testimony into a number of public presentations attempting to outline the full complexity of issues concerning secret space programs and visiting extraterrestrial life. Wilcock is a major proponent of the idea that extraterrestrial disclosure is imminent due to the collapse of the elite control system that has been in place for centuries. He accepts GoodETxSG’s information as validation for his optimistic pro-disclosure position. Before offering my own evaluation of GoodETxSG’s claims, it’s good to review what is known about his recent public activities.GoodETxSG first became widely known because of two audio interviews he did that were initially promoted through the Project Avalon forum in Oct 2014. He previously had been a long time member of Project Avalon where he had shared personal information, but not his covert background in various secret space programs. That changed in Sept 2014 when he consented to do an informal sit down conversation with a Project Avalon member on behalf of the forum’s founder Bill Ryan. The conversation was intended to be used solely for Ryan’s personal research but GoodETxSG was persuaded to have it published on Project Avalon with the proviso that all steps would be taken to keep his identity anonymous. While this introduced a wide audience to GoodETxSG’s experiences with different secret space programs, this ultimately led to his identity being exposed on the forum, and ultimately a break with Ryan and Project Avalon. Currently GoodETxSG’s is posting on a new forum, “The One Truth,” where he is answering questions and informing members of new developments. He also has a website which has much of the information he has shared on the two forums here: goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/.

References

Jump up ↑ Paperclip
    Jump up ↑ Stranger at the Pentagon, Frank Stranges
    Jump up ↑ STRANGER AT THE PENTAGON Short Film Post Production
    Jump up ↑ Milab
    Jump up ↑ DARPA
    Jump up ↑ MILAB Eve Lorgren

GoodETxSG Part II - Secret Space Program Interview

See Also

Victim-Victimizer

Galactic Wars

NRG

Ezekiel

666 Seal

Category: Ascension

Note: Direct experience with Thor and contact with Corey has been confirmed by our Guardian teams, that he is not an endangerment and is telling the truth about his MILAB experience, albeit from a personal dimensional perspective that has limitations. May we extend our prayers of strength for Corey as he reveals his identity to the public, and that we may send prayers and blessings to protect him, his wife and two children.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Krystic1 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th June 2015), All is One (20th June 2015), ambrosius (20th June 2015), bobo (20th June 2015), citsym (20th June 2015), dancing waters (20th June 2015), Majik (20th June 2015), reno (20th June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

How To Heal Confrontation With Compassion, The Earth is Spherical & Spinning, Analyzing The Zombie 'Theme' for Empowerment | Corey GoodETxSG

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/06...tion-with.html
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th June 2015), All is One (20th June 2015), ambrosius (20th June 2015), bobo (19th June 2015), dancing waters (20th June 2015), Largo (20th June 2015), Longbow (20th June 2015), Majik (20th June 2015), Maunagarjana (20th June 2015), reno (20th June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Michael Salla has created a "One Stop" research point of just about all of the data from Interviews/Articles and his Q&A's of the information I have disclosed for all of those interested.

This might be good info for some of the people that have been confused by recent disinformation or twisted information to find the correct information in chronological order.

My thanks to Dr. Salla for taking the time to put this helpful list together. It is very useful for me in my research and in providing a research point to others.

SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS, SPHERE BEING ALLIANCE & COREY GOODE TESTIMONY

http://exopolitics.org/secret-space-...ode-testimony/
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 19th June 2015 at 23:14.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th June 2015), All is One (20th June 2015), ambrosius (21st June 2015), BelieveInHumanity (20th June 2015), bobo (19th June 2015), dancing waters (20th June 2015), Gretchen (22nd June 2015), JRS (21st June 2015), Largo (20th June 2015), Longbow (20th June 2015), Majik (20th June 2015), Maunagarjana (20th June 2015), RealityCreation (20th June 2015), reno (20th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015), URIKORN (20th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    just sit back and relax, observe like watching a holographic three dimensional movie with you being main character, and avoid judging while "watching"

I call this being in Observer mode…

concentrate on being all loving and forgiving, do not get absorbed by this manifesting financial orchestrated hoax, there are going to be some challenges on the way, like full disclosure, emotional stress for many, this is preparation for the unfolding furthergoing experiences. thereby this fabricated financial event is in fact an important milestone for further unfolding of the liberation <3
    And these various focii are akin to aiding in melding ones heart 'knowing' (intuitive, cognitive, 'groking') aspects, in with our rational/analytic capabilities.
    This 'new' balance of our conscious awareness can provide a more balanced, balance…

JJ
    Last edited by johnjen325, 19th June 2015 at 23:40.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th June 2015), All is One (20th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Krystic1 View Post
    Lisa Renee of www.energeticsynthesis.com also has a very deep understanding and EMBODIMENT of the Law of One and she gives some important info about Secret space programs and support for Corey here

ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Secret_Space_Programs

Secret Space Programs that are involved with planet earth have been in existence for eons of time and have many different objectives and agendas, both human and non-human. Since the Luciferian Rebellion and subsequent Atlantian Cataclysm, the Secret Space Programs were managed by off planet earlier human civilizations, and the Annunaki and Nephilim hybrids who managed their negotiations with a variety of many other extraterrestrial and extra dimensional species. Some of the humans that were on the planet or Tara during the final Atlantian Cataclysm left the earth and went to other planets and became what is called the Solar Lords or the basis of the Solar Wardens. These offshoots also formed a variety of Galactic Confederations, and the Solar System was an outpost for many visiting races that would communicate with these Confederations that functioned as a typed of United Nations Assembly for the Solar System. The centralized races of the Annunaki, along with their Nephilim hybrids, exist within and are gatekeepers of the 4th dimension which is the main dimensional access to our Sun (Sol). They started to contact and negotiate treaties with the 3D world governments at the turn of the Century. These treaties have to do with bartering exchanges of planetary goods, natural resources, elements and compounds, and materials that can be taken off planet. That included supplying numbers of human adults and children that the government agreed to barter exchanges for abduction, work camps, sexual slavery, forced breeding, genetic experimentation, genetic augmentation, and Secret Space Programs. Those that were genetically enhanced or had special skill sets, such as high psionic ability, were trained to be placed in a variety of military positions and/or for other functions, such as work as scientists, engineers, geneticists, as well as study these experiments in high tech laboratories. In exchange for abducting human beings, these Megalomaniac government leaders would be given access to extremely advanced off planet or alien technologies, spacecraft blueprints, militarized weaponry, zero point power source technology and so forth.

Contents [hide]
    1 Black Operation Timelines
    2 Eisenhower Legacy
    3 Valiant Thor
    4 MILAB
    5 DARPA
    6 Milab Whistleblowers
    7 References
    8 See Also

Black Operation Timelines

During the time that Franklin D. Roosevelt was President (1933-1945) several species of Grey Aliens contacted all the major world governments and made secret treaties with many of them that were inherently conflicts of interest, but they had no intention of honoring any of these agreements. This was the Archontic Deception Strategy to create suspicion, disinformation and spread confusion among the world governments to lead them to war with each other. The leaders would not share information in most cases, and different types of technology and militarized weaponry was given to different countries or militant sub groups. The intention was to incite continual World Wars, which is the strategy of divide and conquer the human race, keep them busy and suck every last drop of resource from the earth and from human beings. This is a strategy of handing a chimpanzee a machine gun, the Negative Aliens understood that these world governments would abuse their power, create wars and genocide to conquer territory, and thus make invasion of the planet much easier through a human self enforcement slave society based on increasing practices of barbarism. The barbarism practices are straight from the mind of Alpha Draconis/Orion Group and the Predator Mind of these dominating tyrant aliens, who are extremely developed Psionics entities, would mind control and download their thought forms and group conquering objective to the minds of the world leaders and the militant organizations, especially the fighters.

Roosevelt did not enter agreements, but Churchill did, offering the children and adults to be used for abduction and experimentation for a variety of off planet alien projects. They agreed on 5,000 people and more than 50,000 were abducted. Churchill knew he made a deal with the devil. (Minister of Defense and Prime Minster to United Kingdom 1940 to 1945 and again from 1951 to 1955) After World War II, he was aware of the Nordic Aliens involvement with Hitler Nazi regime, and every last marketing propaganda was created to hide alien invasion until they reasoned, they could get this problem under control. This resulted in the creation of a variety of shadow government organizations, such as Secret Space Programs that were designed to combat this issue, while maintain ultimate secrecy under death pacts in order to hide the Negative Alien Agenda NAA.This is the primary causation timeline where the multiple black operations really started to happen across the world, and are still active today.

After Roosevelt died in 1945, Harry Truman took office. Nazi Germany surrendered a few weeks after Truman assumed the Presidency. Following the war, Truman assisted in the founding of the United Nations. He oversaw the creation of NATO in 1949. What the public did not know is he established UN and NATO organizations with artifacts and assets collected through the surrender of Nazi Germany. These assets were used to finance and establish the Secret Space Programs that were hidden from the public for off planet bases to keep territories stable, as he was aware of the alien "problem". In August, after the Japanese government repeatedly refused surrender demands, Truman authorized the atomic bombing of Japan. The atomic bomb was the brainchild of a team of scientists that were given asylum from Nazi Germany, later called Project Paperclip. Operation Paperclip was the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) program in which over 1,500 German scientists, technicians, and engineers from Nazi Germany and other foreign countries were brought to the United States for employment in the aftermath of World War II.[1]

Eisenhower Legacy

After World War II, Dwight D. Eisenhower served as Army Chief of Staff under President Harry S. Truman then assumed the post of 34th President of the United States from 1953 until 1961. He was a five-star general in the United States Army during World War II and served as Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe. In 1951, he became the first supreme commander of NATO, where he was briefed on the alien invasion problem and involved with organizing several branches of Secret Space Programs and met with a variety of alien species. Eisenhower is the the main architect and Father of the Secret Space Programs, although without his leadership, many failing organizations had no accountability to their actions and infighting between the organizations spread. This lack of transparency and continued deception between the ranks of information access, spread corruption, greed, mind control and horrific crimes against humanity. These crimes include hidden agendas designed to maintain aggressive domination, enslavement and genetic modification and mind control over the human population. Alien and advanced technology was hidden by the Power Elite and taken off planet, which fell into the hands of corporate greed and power mongers. The same human and non-human entities who succeeded in takeover control of the planet are those which broke up these main organizations into several "breakaway civilizations". These are the Power Elite humans that sold the rest of us out to the NAA as their private pets to torture, abduct, kill and experiment on at will.

Valiant Thor

Jill, Donn and Val Thor
    One particular visitor with Eisenhower, Valiant Thor from Venus, was living in the Pentagon for three years (1957-1960).He was interrogated for military weaponry and technology, and took part in several of the meetings to brief the Joint Chiefs of Staff, one such being Vice President Richard Nixon at the time.

Soon after his arrival, together with three members of his crew, he joined a convention in the back yard of the home of Mr. Howard Menger in High Bridge, New Jersey. The month was April, 1957. A certain group of individuals who were interested in UFOs were meeting that day. Val and his crew members, Donn, Jill and Tanyia, had changed into the same type of clothing worn by their Earth friends. The meeting was very interesting and these people were on the right track. He was dismayed to learn the undignified manner in which these people were treated by the press.[2][3]

“The landing of Valiant Thor was perhaps the first documented landing of a human-type alien by military officials. He met with President Eisenhower and Vice President Richard Nixon for an hour, then the alien was put on VIP status and shuttled back to the Pentagon.” –Harley Byrd, Project Blue Book, Division of United States Air Force

MILAB

This is short for Military Abduction. A deceitful military operation performed to convince the targets of the operation that they have had an encounter with extraterrestrial beings which is actually a staged ploy.[4]

DARPA is the organization that holds onto the MILAB projects. Most of the abductions and injections are given via out side doctors well away from the main operations employed by the many levels of organisations. Mind control, intimidation and torture is used by these doctors as a way of controlling the person. Over periods of time, this fragments people as when you torture people, they end up fighting back regardless of what technology or medication is used to control them. Scanning of MILABS for special projects is done on and in military bases, one such base is Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio. Some MILABS get filtered and are used through out the western world for carrying out dark operations and space applications. Some are mind controlled to carry out covert operations that are made to look like an accident to the public and reported as such by the media, these are called Sleepers.

DARPA

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is an agency of the U.S. Department of Defenser esponsible for the development of emerging technologies for use by the military. DARPA has been responsible for funding the development of many technologies which have had a major effect on the world, including computer networking, as well as NLS, which was both the first hypertext system, and an important precursor to the contemporary ubiquitous graphical user interface.

DARPA began as the Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) created in 1958 by President Dwight D. Eisenhower for the purpose of forming and executing research and development projects to expand the frontiers of technology and science and able to reach far beyond immediate military requirements. The administration was responding to the Soviet launching of Sputnik 1 in 1957, and DARPA's mission was to ensure U.S. military technology be more sophisticated than that of the nation's potential enemies. From DARPA's own introduction: DARPA’s original mission, established in 1958, was to prevent technological surprise like the launch of Sputnik, which signaled that the Soviets had beaten the U.S. into space. The mission statement has evolved over time. Today, DARPA’s mission is still to prevent technological surprise to the US, but also to create technological surprise for our enemies.[5]

Milab Whistleblowers

In 2014, a whistleblower surfaced and began to share his experiences to the UFO and exopolitics communities due to his claims of having worked with a number of secret space programs.
    •The first interview with Good ETxSG, a male milab, MK Ultra whistleblower from the Secret Space Program. He is interviewed by Avalon Forum member Christine Meghan. (Oct. 2014)
    •The second interview series is quite disturbing about the reality of milab assets under certain Black Op groups. The level of technological, mental and spiritual control now exercised is horrific. How Starseeds are targeted to be black op milab assets
    .[6][7]

Comments on the topics discussed are:
    •AI technology and worries of its infection into other technologies and humans
    •Different ET races in large UN type meetings where he was present to observe and then be debriefed on various ETs intentions, etc
    •Roswell incident a Trojan horse to bring in alien technologies for eventual control system set up.
    •Humans and many others being manipulated by some higher group or ET.
    •Once we think we know the answer or who is running the show in this hierarchy, we discover there is another higher level.
    •Endless “experiments” with the human race for hundreds of thousands of years.
    •Milab programs
    •Negative Aliens and AI parasites -SPE
    •Black Magic and metatechnology
    •portals and dimensional doorways
    •The cult of the Black Sun Program control

More recently, he has become a contactee with a powerful new group of extraterrestrials, Blue Avians, that have entered our solar system. Using the online pseudonym GoodETxSG, the whistleblower (who announced yesterday that his first name is Corey and that he will soon end his anonymity) has described in interviews and posts on two major online forums his former covert background with a number of secret space programs run by various military, corporate and earlier human civilizations. He says that contrary to widespread perceptions in the UFO research community of a single Secret Space Programs belonging to a breakaway civilization, that there are in fact up to ten breakaway civilizations indigenous to Earth. Each of these breakaway civilizations, according to GoodETxSG/Corey has their own secret space program. He says that there are currently three major secret space programs belonging to various national and international entities on Earth. One of these is a large corporate entity similar to what was described in the movie Avatar.

The other two are multinational covert space programs that are similar to NATO in their manner of operations and activities. In addition, he says that there are between 5-7 secret space programs belonging to earlier breakaway civilizations on Earth including Nazi Germany, and another dating as far back as an astounding 500,000 years ago! Adding another level of complexity to what is really happening with the various secret space programs, GoodETxSG says that off-world extraterrestrial civilizations interact or collaborate with one or more of these secret space programs. In a comment responding to the claims of another alleged whistleblower from a secret space program, Randy Cramer (aka Captain Kaye), GoodETxSG summarized the complex situation:

"There are many who have been a part of the 3 Separate Secret Space Programs that are independent of the Secret Earth Governments (One of which is a powerful Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate that owns most of the Mars Bases). There are also 5-7 “Ancient Earth Break Away Civilizations” that have Bases here on Earth. All of the groups mentioned above are “Allied” with various and different Off World Entities and UN Type Federations both with the “Human Like ETs” and the “Non-Human ETs” (All with DIFFERENT Agenda's). There is also a Shadow Civil War going on among some of these Secret Space Programs and their “Off World Allies” to end control of the Secret Earth Governments using the “Babylonian Money Magic Slave System” to control Earth Humanity."

A significant point concerning security in GoodETxSG’s postings is that concerning the threat posed by artificial intelligence. According GoodETxSG, artificial intelligence (AI) has been developed by multiple extraterrestrial civilizations that have created synthetic AI humanoids, only to have them turn against their creators in a manner similar to what was depicted in the remake of the television series, Battlestar Galactica. Consequently, all secret space programs have created security procedures to identify individuals displaying evidence of AI influence.As a last resort, individuals trained as intuitive empaths were employed to identify AI influence as well as any form of deception. This was the main job that GoodETxSG says he performed during his 20 year tour of duty.

More recently, GoodETxSG claims that up to 100 spherical ships have entered our solar system possessing technology far in advance to anything used by the different secret space programs and their respective extraterrestrial allies. GoodETxSG says that extraterrestrials from this “Sphere Alliance,” have been physically contacting him and other private individuals to disclose information about major new events that will profoundly change life on Earth. He says that this Sphere Alliance is assisting humanity in breaking free of the control exerted by powerful elite organizations on Earth, what he calls the “Babylonian Money Magic Slave System.”GoodETxSG’s claims that he and 70 other private citizens were recently taken to a secret space location for an “Alliance Conference” where along with about 120 others representing the different secret space programs, the Sphere Alliance revealed some of their plans. Among the extraterrestrials from this alliance who interacted with the conference delegates, according to GoodETxSG is a “Blue Avian” race up to 8 feet tall, and a taller 10 foot thin golden brown being with triangular head and blue eyes. The Sphere Alliance apparently is intent on helping bring about full disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

GoodETxSG has been sharing his information with David Wilcock who apparently vetted GoodETxSG with other confidential sources and found him to be credible. Wilcock has subsequently incorporated GoodETxSG’s testimony into a number of public presentations attempting to outline the full complexity of issues concerning secret space programs and visiting extraterrestrial life. Wilcock is a major proponent of the idea that extraterrestrial disclosure is imminent due to the collapse of the elite control system that has been in place for centuries. He accepts GoodETxSG’s information as validation for his optimistic pro-disclosure position. Before offering my own evaluation of GoodETxSG’s claims, it’s good to review what is known about his recent public activities.GoodETxSG first became widely known because of two audio interviews he did that were initially promoted through the Project Avalon forum in Oct 2014. He previously had been a long time member of Project Avalon where he had shared personal information, but not his covert background in various secret space programs. That changed in Sept 2014 when he consented to do an informal sit down conversation with a Project Avalon member on behalf of the forum’s founder Bill Ryan. The conversation was intended to be used solely for Ryan’s personal research but GoodETxSG was persuaded to have it published on Project Avalon with the proviso that all steps would be taken to keep his identity anonymous. While this introduced a wide audience to GoodETxSG’s experiences with different secret space programs, this ultimately led to his identity being exposed on the forum, and ultimately a break with Ryan and Project Avalon. Currently GoodETxSG’s is posting on a new forum, “The One Truth,” where he is answering questions and informing members of new developments. He also has a website which has much of the information he has shared on the two forums here: goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/.

References

Jump up ↑ Paperclip
    Jump up ↑ Stranger at the Pentagon, Frank Stranges
    Jump up ↑ STRANGER AT THE PENTAGON Short Film Post Production
    Jump up ↑ Milab
    Jump up ↑ DARPA
    Jump up ↑ MILAB Eve Lorgren

GoodETxSG Part II - Secret Space Program Interview

See Also

Victim-Victimizer

Galactic Wars

NRG

Ezekiel

666 Seal

Category: Ascension

Note: Direct experience with Thor and contact with Corey has been confirmed by our Guardian teams, that he is not an endangerment and is telling the truth about his MILAB experience, albeit from a personal dimensional perspective that has limitations. May we extend our prayers of strength for Corey as he reveals his identity to the public, and that we may send prayers and blessings to protect him, his wife and two children.
    She seems awesome, I've seen several pieces of work done by her... Would love to meet her someday.
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th June 2015), All is One (20th June 2015), bobo (20th June 2015), dancing waters (20th June 2015), Krystic1 (20th June 2015), Longbow (20th June 2015), RealityCreation (20th June 2015), reno (20th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015), URIKORN (20th June 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Michael Salla has created a "One Stop" research point of just about all of the data from Interviews/Articles and his Q&A's of the information I have disclosed for all of those interested.

This might be good info for some of the people that have been confused by recent disinformation or twisted information to find the correct information in chronological order.

My thanks to Dr. Salla for taking the time to put this helpful list together. It is very useful for me in my research and in providing a research point to others.

SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS, SPHERE BEING ALLIANCE & COREY GOODE TESTIMONY

http://exopolitics.org/secret-space-...ode-testimony/

In the last 10 days or so, since I discovered your material, fascinated and attracted, I started gathering every piece of such material, dividing my time between gathering and reading. In my mind I thought it would be nice to have something the like of Dr. Salla has arranged.
    I share your view (if I got it right) that only direct experience can make the mind to say: now I know.
    I go after my heart, my mental curiosity and sense of scent for vibrant material. I contemplate. I allow myself, biology and mind, to be shocked, to register, to soak and digest. I, sort of, engage the material as though it is true and real.
    On the most subjective, childish, level - you certainly have been taking me for quite a ride, and I still have hundreds of printed pages to read. And, as my experience shows me, one reading is not enough.
    How much reading, for example, is required, accompanied by the best of my contrmplative ability, before I reach a level where I sort of know that Dracos indeed exist.
    And, still, how far that would be compared to one direct confrontation ?
    At this stage, in these matters, I am a reader, thinker, feeler. I do my best.
    As to the core of the Blue Avians - "Save one person at a time" - this path I took seriously 42 years ago and never relented, never.

Uri Korn
    Last edited by URIKORN, 20th June 2015 at 15:55.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th June 2015), All is One (20th June 2015), Aragorn (20th June 2015), GoodETxSG (20th June 2015), JByas (20th June 2015), Largo (21st June 2015), Majik (20th June 2015), Pebbles (21st June 2015), RealityCreation (20th June 2015), reno (20th June 2015), Sheila (20th June 2015)