Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162324252627 LastLast

Thread: SSP Alliance & Sphere Alliance (Recent & Upcoming Alliance/ET Federation Conference Updates)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post
    A quote from

Gripping New Adventure as Space Program Insider Tours Mars Colony
    by David Wilcock
    June 22, 2015, 10:13 pm

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...1181-mars-tour

WHY WOULD THE "POWERS THAT WERE" EVER HAND OVER THEIR SECRET TECHNOLOGY?
    A vastly superior race of benevolent ETs have made themselves formally known to the Secret Space Program since 2012.
    They demonstrated quite a show of force, arriving in 100-plus spheres ranging in size from the Moon to Jupiter.
    The "Sphere Alliance" contacted a breakaway faction of the Secret Space Program known as Solar Warden.
    Together, they are now pushing to peacefully, gradually and effectively relinquish the lies and secrecy.
    The Cabal would never have handed over this technology and revealed any of these secrets unless they were forced to -- by a bigger kid on the playground.

end quote

So now ofcourse I would like to know more about:

What did happen at 2012 ?
    The origin of the Solar Warden ?

I openly admit that I did not have time to cover most of the material that is out there, either by
    GoodETxSG, Wilcok, Salla, Justin and others that I missed alltogether.
    So any refering links to existing offering of an answer will be appreciated, including, ofcourse,
    direct answer from Mr. Goode
    Hi, I would suggest a reading marathon.
    Thats what I did at first. Just read read read!
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

URIKORN (24th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello Corey

I have followed your material from the very beginning and this is my first time to ever comment or post.

I have two questions that I hope you will comment.

The first is about the other earth people (that you have mentioned and seen and spoke about) that have also been taken to the conferences and various meetings and off world places. I would like to read about their interactions and their interpretations of the information and real time experiences they have had . . . just like yours. Could you provide the blogs or websites of these people? I have to believe that with all the reams of info you have put out that they have been following your information just as we have and are contributing their own . . . . .this would also go a very far way in helping me to feel more confident in your own experiences.

You can’t be the only human recounting these events.

The second question is about my own first hand contact with the ‘blue spheres or orbs’. I posted a thread on Project Avalon about my contact as a child and I have also recounted certain parts of that contact here on TOT.

My personal experiences and the information I am now remembering during this contact is nothing like what you have recounted.

Not only did I have ongoing contact from childhood to my early teens with the ‘blue orbs’ I also had contact with the ‘greys’. I need to say also that at no time did I ever see ‘blue avian or birds’ nor do I have any memory of anything like blue birds in relation to the blue orbs/spheres.

I do not feel I am special in any way . . . . . I believe there are thousands and thousands of people that have had the same contact as I have, but I believe it is suppressed by the struggle of everyday living and our human emotions and psyche. I also believe the information that has been ‘downloaded’ into our minds will be ‘activated’ when it needs to be or when the time is right. I also believe some of us are accessing or ‘turning on’ this information sooner than most . . . for what reason I can only surmise.

What would you say to me and the others whose experience with the blue orbs is fundamentally and profoundly different in what you have been relating?
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

bsbray (25th June 2015), McCroft (25th June 2015), Rocket's Mom (24th June 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks

Thumbs Up

FoxFire.... EXCELLENT post... !!
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My computer crashed yesterday and i forgot to post Denise's message #5. You can find it at American Kabuki where as well beautiful pictures were posted of Aurora Borealis in south Virginia and other quite southern places in the USA.

http://americankabuki.blogspot.ca/20...message-5.html
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by foxfire View Post

The first is about the other earth people (that you have mentioned and seen and spoke about) that have also been taken to the conferences and various meetings and off world places. I would like to read about their interactions and their interpretations of the information and real time experiences they have had . . . just like yours.
    You can’t be the only human recounting these events.......
    .... I also have wondered about others involved in these programs..... Just today I came across this information on Biblioteca Pleyades (see link below). I kept reading it and realized the man (Michael Relfe) in the Mars Records 1 and 2 seems to have had a very similar experience to Corey's as a guy whose family was in the Navy, he was recruited for 20 years, then had his 'time erased'... then he retrieved the memories..... he evidently had or has special skills that enable him to use his mind very effectively.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/marte/esp_marte_6.htm
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

bobo (25th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Gretchen View Post
    .... I also have wondered about others involved in these programs..... Just today I came across this information on Biblioteca Pleyades (see link below). I kept reading it and realized the man (Michael Relfe) in the Mars Records 1 and 2 seems to have had a very similar experience to Corey's as a guy whose family was in the Navy, he was recruited for 20 years, then had his 'time erased'... then he retrieved the memories..... he evidently had or has special skills that enable him to use his mind very effectively.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/marte/esp_marte_6.htm
    I remember reading that in the late 90's.

I showed it to a 'colleague' one day.

He reacted, and quite demonstrably.
    I didn't push it any further…

JJ
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Gretchen (25th June 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

Blue Beings

For a couple of years now i follow, in YOUTUBE, and now PDF too, conversations
    between "Captain Bill", an earthling, and Mythi, an alien from Andromeda.
    True or fiction, or an intended lie, the material is fascinating.

One of things that Mythi - he says he is an anthropologist in a fleet that aims to aid
    us in our period of transition - talks about is the multi leveled structure of the
    Universe according to his civilization.
    He says (in my words) that each stage/dimension has 10 levels.
    We, earthlings are in level 3, in the first dimension.

His civilization has individuals ranging from level 4 to 6, if memory serves.

When we all die (all individuals in all the 10 levels) we pass on into a place
    in which we all are assisted by those who are called the Blue Beings.

All 10 levels, according to Mythi's terminology belong to the same dimension.
    The Blue Beings exist in the next dimension.

Now, accordingly, it occured to me that the Blue AVIANS, exist in our
    dimension, in density (level) 7, 8 , 9 but still, in our dimension.
    Their blueness may have to do with their relative closeness to the Blue
    Beings of the next dimension.

01 - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG9Y...qOeO7d5VI23f6n

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG9Yh8MsPiY

FOR THE PDF:

http://www.mythi.com.br/

For whatever reason I hardly found, in TOT, interest in this material, which in
    many ways is very very down to earth, or, down to the stars

One of the tasks of the Blue Beings, according to Mythi, is to help direct souls
    that passed over back into their next reincarnation

Just a couple of minutes ago I noticed the last Mythi video (the previous one was a
    month ago):

134 - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWHKW20YFUA

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWHKW20YFUA

I n t e r e s t i n g
    Last edited by URIKORN, 26th June 2015 at 07:00.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

reno (28th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    just a little glimpse into the human third density movie script:

humans have to leave the planet since it transforms to fourth density, thus it becomes uninhabitable for third density humans. But there are as of now a couple of decades until humans have to finally leave the planet. since you already have functional anti gravity spacecraft and portal technology for decades which up to recently of course only have been utilized in secret space programs this transfer to another world is going to be a walk in the park. that is, those technologies have to be commercialized first but this can happen within years after the complete ceasing, evaporation and substitution of what you refer to be the failed illuminati control system and their Draco Reptilian puppeteers.

Therefore humans can EASILY switch planet especially with support of benevolent species that are soon going to openly cooperate with you, where as this is one of the last milestones in the unfolding transformation of human consciousness which also is accompanied by the liberation from mass mind control. Humans first have to collectively accept reality which in this sense is the presence and family background of other species that are happily awaiting this moment where they can show themselves overtly since humans are ready, as a species, to cooperate with others species as "every day reality". This can take a couple of years after what you might want to call extra-terrestrial disclosure, as always YOU decide when it happens, but within the script there is a time frame, wherein this is manifesting finally.

There is going to be the financial meltdown and reset first, this ends or rather already has ended the Federal Reserve slavery system. after this incident which is going to wake up even the most asleep and ignorant humans there is going to happen a full disclosure sooner or later which is going to traumatize billions of humans but this is the challenge for your species. While this is happening you get bombarded with energies from the sun and the Glactic Center/Central Sun (remember black holes are spherical "Balls" and thus it is a sun - just like your sun also is such a "portal"), your earth's so called Schumann frequency is rising already, your consciousness frequency does this as well, (many humans thus right now having already emotional suffering since you are being accelerated into the direction of your as of now polarization which in fact can help you to let go off Karma by realizing what is causing the intense and increasing suffering pushing you to change your mind-set to adapt to the transformation of humanities consciousness - some might get insane because of this which naturally has to be expected as well, for some this might have lethal consequences, if you like - in this sense there are also suicides anticipated when a uncensored disclosure hits the public - the higher your collective vibration is at that point the less incidents of that kind there are going to be). This is altering your mind, freeing you from the matrix, which can be accelerated if you contribute to this actively. Those who still live in denial and ignorance are the last ones to realize that they are now free.

The new monetary system is only of temporary nature since humans are exponentially awakening to who they are and what is truly happening, which is going to be supported and accelerated by the above stated full disclosure, showing you your true history and all of those what you refer to be crimes against humanity. This is making it possible for humans to adapt to the new human life experience that is right now emerging. the critical mass is reached, therefore everything life changing happens from now on.

There are going to be tsunami like intergalactic energy waves hitting earth, resulting in an energetic shift that is even more powerful than the CME's from your sun. This is as well speeding up the development and liberation of your species consciousness massively.

All those in ignorance thinking this is another kind of what you consider to be BS are going to wake up to the facts quite soon since the next two years are going to integrate massive and fundamental changes, it is going to be right as you like to call it "in your face". denying what is observable for everyone who has eyes to see with only is going to end in intense suffering but the soon to be released healing techniques going to help those heavily traumatized humans. That is, fundamentally brainwashed individuals being in ignorance can not prevent something that is steered by the human joint consciousness, therefore be prepared to have your world view destroyed literally overnight during the next two years.

A complete transformation after the truth being out including healing and alike can take up to ten years or even a bit longer but you can manifest this way earlier, your species is fully responsible for how long it takes, but since everything is scripted there are certain time frames in which something is going to unfold.

All of these upcoming challenging experiences are needed for you to be able to adapt to the new human consciousness and life experience. You are going to live a prolonged third density incarnation, but it is going to be continued on other planets, also after your actual incarnation, if you remain in third density karmic implication cycles.

additional hint:
    which might be one of the most challenging possibilities to unfold for many of you is the potential breakdown of the internet for a brief interval of some days (engineered or due to CME/galactic flares - IF it happens at all which is possible), therefore we highly advice you to build at least small groups, since also there might be food shortages for a brief time when the financial and economic reset occurs (closed shops), this is something that you decide as a species if certain potential situations occur or not, this is an example for free will within scripted and in fact simulated environments
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 26th June 2015 at 06:11.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2015), blue (26th June 2015), Dogstar (26th June 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by OneOfLaw View Post
    just a little glimpse into the human third density movie script:

humans have to leave the planet since it transforms to fourth density, thus it becomes uninhabitable for third density humans. But there are as of now a couple of decades until humans have to finally leave the planet.

According to Mythi around 25% of current humanity are fit for the new density and will, in the futue, reincarnate in this planet.
    The rest, when they will die, will reincarnate in 2 other planets, not in our solar system, into societies of 2 different levels
    of development

Well , i decided to search a bit and found Mythi relating to this subject in video 02:

02 - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQCQTelIhno

The whole text of this video:

Video 02

Answers of an alien from Andromeda – video two – September 12, 2010.

Question - How many types of aliens have visited us and why?
    - Some 58 different ethnic groups had been, or are nowadays, visiting the planet systematically. The reasons are diverse: some searching for life forms in the fauna and flora; others, more specialized in mineral research; others, noting their ancestors long ago brought to the planet during the colonization; and others just doing "green" tourism. None of them have a license for direct communication, because there is no reason for this. Direct contacts have been purely accidental. One of these races, opposing the guidelines, interacts with some governments of some nations in order to "participate" in the exploration of the planet when the new reality starts. They are not a breed well regarded by the Community Galactica. Actually, there is a huge movement of spaceships in the vicinity of Earth looking for the changing of the planet that is being awaited by many of those who made experiences here. The Earth is to change in appearance, magnetism, and frequency. This new aura is an important step in promoting the planet to a higher level of habitat. Already there are detailed studies on the relocation of humanoids that will be transferred from here to be kept on two other planets that are tuned to receive their frequencies, ethnic and personal. The animals will also be relocated, that is, nothing really disappears. Roughly, it’s how you would redecorate your home, and the old decor serves very well in another place.

Question - How will be the transition to this new Age?
    - This new Age should start with nature taking the initiative to rhythmically filter the inhabitants who remain or will be reincarnated in this new context during the first centuries, reducing the planet's population gradually, but there are political leaders who decided to take these initiatives into their own hands, and they will do the role described in the "apocalypse." Its purpose is to get ahead in defining who will control the planet continuing (under their judgment) to populate the new Planet by making plans to deploy a "new world order." The strange message from the rocks of Georgia (Georgia Guide stones) seems to confess a plan to decrease rapidly and dramatically the world's population to transform the planet in their private paradise. Their goal is to reduce to 10% the current population. Amazingly, it is a number very close to that which should be achieved for the next generation of the planet in the next century but in a gradual and natural selection in this process. The remainder of the current population will be relocated. You see, 10% are the ones that are compatible with the future new frequency of the planet at the moment, therefore, will be automatic and irreversible. It may happen that this percentage reaches an additional 10% if in this final period there is a large frequency migration rate among the inhabitants of the planet.

- As an example, the remote control of your garage only opens your door, does not open the next door. You can only enter the door you opened with your own remote control because it is tuned to the right frequency to open it. In universal developing, you are the key that opens the door where you can go in.

Question - The leaders cited the rich countries are building bunkers, shelters, stockpiling grain, fuel, arms and everything necessary to maintain control of the planet in the new beginning, to survive and stay in power. This will take effect? They will return to power in the new Age?
    - This is an illusion of their "new world order." Initially they may survive, but these measures do not ensure their power of leadership or control in the new age. The agents sent in to target the 10% that will be on the correct frequency range will simply ignore any attempt to control by these remnants in the process of purging. They will be isolated and left to their own devices. It may even be offered to each of them the opportunity to transfer to his rightful place, which certainly will not be on this planet.

Question - How will it be from the change?
    - From there, there are no more sects and religions as known today; there are no borders; there are no disputes. The spoken and written language is one; sustainable development will be adequate to the potential of the planet, and the Humanoid of Earth, as a new race, will have direct contact with many other communities. It will then develop a system of controlled studies and technology transfer by allowing the full development of the planet as an effective Community Galactica member, thereby increasing the balance of universal force.

Question – It has been mentioned two planets will receive Earthlings who will not be living here anymore, what are they?

- They are out of your solar system, but that's not important. One of them, (planet 1), is at a stage very similar to Earth after dinosaurs in early stage of colonization. The other, (planet 2), is at a stage equivalent to the period the average age of the Earth was when it was ready to begin the development of technology. Approximately 40 percent of Earthlings who will not stay on the new Earth will be allocated to planet 1, and the remaining 60 percent to planet 2, in its own range of vibration frequency or automatically. When ancient prophets mentioned "the separation of wheat from the chaff" in a simplistic language, they were referring exactly to this process which no one can even try to escape, because the process is fully bound by the vibrational frequency of each individual and personal aura.

Question - All the planets have some kind of life?
    - The planets with living conditions, even though extreme, have adequate specimens living on them, but there are billions of planets totally uninhabited, serving as sources of essential mineral exploration, deposits of inorganic waste, relay stations, remote observatories, etc. Everything is perfectly coordinated and supervised by the Community Galactica.

Question - When will the Earth actually go through this transformation?
    - The planet will officially go to the new age at 21/12/2012 at 11:11 am as widely reported during the zero alignment with the center of the galaxy. Many commented that the alignment is only the view of Earth that has no greater importance when viewed from the outside, but do not forget that a line has two points, and that means in terms of the galaxy's center, there will be a change in the line that divides the two hemispheres of the magnetic spin of the galaxy, completely reversing the flow of forces that interact with the planet. The biggest changes will start happening in 2011 and will actually finish the course of 2013. This is a cyclical change and expected. Nothing can stop it. This does not mean that everything will fall apart, however, since we will have the help of beings interested in the welfare of the galaxy as a whole.

Question - What about religion? Which one to follow? None?
    - The religious doctrines are taken to mark the conduct of an ethnic group. They all seek to teach similar principles, each in language accessible to the tendencies of its followers. The religions give a sense of security knowing that there is some greater force interested in your well being, helping in your pilgrimage of life, protecting your own.

That would be very good and perfect if not for the fanatical /political / religious / economic subjugation existent in most ethnic groups. All religions disclose practically the same principles: kindness, and friendship for spiritual growth, and this is real fact in universal terms. What remains is to emphasize that people should socialize the "differences," learn to develop the good things in all cultures and ethnicities, all helping to achieve the development goals of humanoids with intelligence, and integrated with the reality of the planet they inhabit. This will inevitably happen in this new era we will be seeing. Let your conscience be your religion, put yourself in a place above you, from afar, and see the difference between right and wrong in your conduct. Adopt an individual behavior with which you really feel at peace with yourself and the differences. You're on your way. One of the best citations is still the "separation of wheat from the chaff." Chaff is the name given to the weeds, and wheat seed is what nourishes life. Separating the wheat from the chaff will be automatic; there will be no one to consult a book to tell who is what. The frequency of vibration of each one will take you directly to the "door" that you meet. There is a frequency band for each one, some will be in the lower part of the band and others in the highest, but all will go to the same "door." Those who are in the highest track of the band will be responsible for the development of those in the lower when in place within their new settlement. Everything is done very well, no errors, excesses, or favoritism. How many of us may have passed through the same door several times without realizing it? Only real change in the frequency range may cause an individual to go through another door.

Question - In other planets, are there different ethnic groups?
    - Yes, all inhabited planets usually have two or more frequency doors open, allowing a range of different ethnicities to live together in a single environment. Naturally, the most developed ethnic groups are there to help others develop. Just to illustrate, a very specific ethnic group are those with Downs (Down Syndrome), you may notice that they are born anywhere in the world and have exactly the same characteristics regardless of the ethnicity of the families that receive them. They belong to a race of humanoids from a planet in harmonious development by having only one door of frequency. They come systematically to develop individuals here on Earth and other planets so that when they return to their home planet, they become teachers and professors to those who had not the same opportunity for development.
    Here on Earth we have five frequency doors. Now in this new age, we'll only have two doors. You see, less doors means a more harmonious environment for the development of the planet because the differences are much smaller and easier to administer. It will be a Golden Age.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 26th June 2015 at 10:20.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

reno (28th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post
    According to Mythi around 25% of current humanity are fit for the new density and will, in the futue, reincarnate in this planet.
    The rest, when they will die, will reincarnate in 2 other planets, not in our solar system, into societies of 2 different levels
    of development

Well , i decided to search a bit and found Mythi relating to this subject in video 02:

02 - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQCQTelIhno

The whole text of this video:

Video 02

Answers of an alien from Andromeda – video two – September 12, 2010.

Question - How many types of aliens have visited us and why?
    - Some 58 different ethnic groups had been, or are nowadays, visiting the planet systematically. The reasons are diverse: some searching for life forms in the fauna and flora; others, more specialized in mineral research; others, noting their ancestors long ago brought to the planet during the colonization; and others just doing "green" tourism. None of them have a license for direct communication, because there is no reason for this. Direct contacts have been purely accidental. One of these races, opposing the guidelines, interacts with some governments of some nations in order to "participate" in the exploration of the planet when the new reality starts. They are not a breed well regarded by the Community Galactica. Actually, there is a huge movement of spaceships in the vicinity of Earth looking for the changing of the planet that is being awaited by many of those who made experiences here. The Earth is to change in appearance, magnetism, and frequency. This new aura is an important step in promoting the planet to a higher level of habitat. Already there are detailed studies on the relocation of humanoids that will be transferred from here to be kept on two other planets that are tuned to receive their frequencies, ethnic and personal. The animals will also be relocated, that is, nothing really disappears. Roughly, it’s how you would redecorate your home, and the old decor serves very well in another place.

Question - How will be the transition to this new Age?
    - This new Age should start with nature taking the initiative to rhythmically filter the inhabitants who remain or will be reincarnated in this new context during the first centuries, reducing the planet's population gradually, but there are political leaders who decided to take these initiatives into their own hands, and they will do the role described in the "apocalypse." Its purpose is to get ahead in defining who will control the planet continuing (under their judgment) to populate the new Planet by making plans to deploy a "new world order." The strange message from the rocks of Georgia (Georgia Guide stones) seems to confess a plan to decrease rapidly and dramatically the world's population to transform the planet in their private paradise. Their goal is to reduce to 10% the current population. Amazingly, it is a number very close to that which should be achieved for the next generation of the planet in the next century but in a gradual and natural selection in this process. The remainder of the current population will be relocated. You see, 10% are the ones that are compatible with the future new frequency of the planet at the moment, therefore, will be automatic and irreversible. It may happen that this percentage reaches an additional 10% if in this final period there is a large frequency migration rate among the inhabitants of the planet.

- As an example, the remote control of your garage only opens your door, does not open the next door. You can only enter the door you opened with your own remote control because it is tuned to the right frequency to open it. In universal developing, you are the key that opens the door where you can go in.

Question - The leaders cited the rich countries are building bunkers, shelters, stockpiling grain, fuel, arms and everything necessary to maintain control of the planet in the new beginning, to survive and stay in power. This will take effect? They will return to power in the new Age?
    - This is an illusion of their "new world order." Initially they may survive, but these measures do not ensure their power of leadership or control in the new age. The agents sent in to target the 10% that will be on the correct frequency range will simply ignore any attempt to control by these remnants in the process of purging. They will be isolated and left to their own devices. It may even be offered to each of them the opportunity to transfer to his rightful place, which certainly will not be on this planet.

Question - How will it be from the change?
    - From there, there are no more sects and religions as known today; there are no borders; there are no disputes. The spoken and written language is one; sustainable development will be adequate to the potential of the planet, and the Humanoid of Earth, as a new race, will have direct contact with many other communities. It will then develop a system of controlled studies and technology transfer by allowing the full development of the planet as an effective Community Galactica member, thereby increasing the balance of universal force.

Question – It has been mentioned two planets will receive Earthlings who will not be living here anymore, what are they?

- They are out of your solar system, but that's not important. One of them, (planet 1), is at a stage very similar to Earth after dinosaurs in early stage of colonization. The other, (planet 2), is at a stage equivalent to the period the average age of the Earth was when it was ready to begin the development of technology. Approximately 40 percent of Earthlings who will not stay on the new Earth will be allocated to planet 1, and the remaining 60 percent to planet 2, in its own range of vibration frequency or automatically. When ancient prophets mentioned "the separation of wheat from the chaff" in a simplistic language, they were referring exactly to this process which no one can even try to escape, because the process is fully bound by the vibrational frequency of each individual and personal aura.

Question - All the planets have some kind of life?
    - The planets with living conditions, even though extreme, have adequate specimens living on them, but there are billions of planets totally uninhabited, serving as sources of essential mineral exploration, deposits of inorganic waste, relay stations, remote observatories, etc. Everything is perfectly coordinated and supervised by the Community Galactica.

Question - When will the Earth actually go through this transformation?
    - The planet will officially go to the new age at 21/12/2012 at 11:11 am as widely reported during the zero alignment with the center of the galaxy. Many commented that the alignment is only the view of Earth that has no greater importance when viewed from the outside, but do not forget that a line has two points, and that means in terms of the galaxy's center, there will be a change in the line that divides the two hemispheres of the magnetic spin of the galaxy, completely reversing the flow of forces that interact with the planet. The biggest changes will start happening in 2011 and will actually finish the course of 2013. This is a cyclical change and expected. Nothing can stop it. This does not mean that everything will fall apart, however, since we will have the help of beings interested in the welfare of the galaxy as a whole.

Question - What about religion? Which one to follow? None?
    - The religious doctrines are taken to mark the conduct of an ethnic group. They all seek to teach similar principles, each in language accessible to the tendencies of its followers. The religions give a sense of security knowing that there is some greater force interested in your well being, helping in your pilgrimage of life, protecting your own.

That would be very good and perfect if not for the fanatical /political / religious / economic subjugation existent in most ethnic groups. All religions disclose practically the same principles: kindness, and friendship for spiritual growth, and this is real fact in universal terms. What remains is to emphasize that people should socialize the "differences," learn to develop the good things in all cultures and ethnicities, all helping to achieve the development goals of humanoids with intelligence, and integrated with the reality of the planet they inhabit. This will inevitably happen in this new era we will be seeing. Let your conscience be your religion, put yourself in a place above you, from afar, and see the difference between right and wrong in your conduct. Adopt an individual behavior with which you really feel at peace with yourself and the differences. You're on your way. One of the best citations is still the "separation of wheat from the chaff." Chaff is the name given to the weeds, and wheat seed is what nourishes life. Separating the wheat from the chaff will be automatic; there will be no one to consult a book to tell who is what. The frequency of vibration of each one will take you directly to the "door" that you meet. There is a frequency band for each one, some will be in the lower part of the band and others in the highest, but all will go to the same "door." Those who are in the highest track of the band will be responsible for the development of those in the lower when in place within their new settlement. Everything is done very well, no errors, excesses, or favoritism. How many of us may have passed through the same door several times without realizing it? Only real change in the frequency range may cause an individual to go through another door.

Question - In other planets, are there different ethnic groups?
    - Yes, all inhabited planets usually have two or more frequency doors open, allowing a range of different ethnicities to live together in a single environment. Naturally, the most developed ethnic groups are there to help others develop. Just to illustrate, a very specific ethnic group are those with Downs (Down Syndrome), you may notice that they are born anywhere in the world and have exactly the same characteristics regardless of the ethnicity of the families that receive them. They belong to a race of humanoids from a planet in harmonious development by having only one door of frequency. They come systematically to develop individuals here on Earth and other planets so that when they return to their home planet, they become teachers and professors to those who had not the same opportunity for development.
    Here on Earth we have five frequency doors. Now in this new age, we'll only have two doors. You see, less doors means a more harmonious environment for the development of the planet because the differences are much smaller and easier to administer. It will be a Golden Age.
    It is preciesly correct that humans continuing third density cycles are going to reincarnate on newly inhabited planets to be able to continue their human third density cycles. how many planets exactly can as of now not be counted specifically since oneself did not yet receive details about this.

What can be said is that there is - for individuals - the possibility to melt with their fourth density self incarnation DURING the actual incarnation, this results in the shut down ("death") of the third density body computer, but the individual is not going to be transferred to the afterlife first it is simply doing a "submersion". this is only possible if you:

* have released all karma
    * integrated it as likelihood or at least possibility into your incarnation plan
    * being aware of what that means -> death of third density incarnation aspect
    * you making a conscious decision to perfom the submersion

but most humans are going to finalize their prolonged (!) third density embodiment regulary, reincarnating - if it is an option in the first place - into a "new" fourth density self.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 26th June 2015 at 13:10.
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member Spain
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by OneOfLaw View Post
    It is preciesly correct that humans continuing third density cycles are going to reincarnate on newly inhabited planets to be able to continue their human third density cycles. how many planets exactly can as of now not be counted specifically since oneself did not yet receive details about this.

What can be said is that there is - for individuals - the possibility to melt with their fourth density self incarnation DURING the actual incarnation, this results in the shut down ("death") of the third density body computer, but the individual is not going to be transferred to the afterlife first it is simply doing a "submersion". this is only possible if you:

* have released all karma
    * integrated it as likelihood or at least possibility into your incarnation plan
    * being aware of what that means -> death of third density incarnation aspect
    * you making a conscious decision to perfom the submersion

but most humans are going to finalize their prolonged (!) third density embodiment regulary, reincarnating - if it is an option in the first place - into a "new" fourth density self.
    i dont think u are " forced " to reincarnated, i think its ur fault if u want keep learning, fixing, or do something from past or future.
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by djm View Post
    i dont think u are " forced " to reincarnated, i think its ur fault if u want keep learning, fixing, or do something from past or future.
    this is precisely correct, only those who wish to do it, are going to do it, hence point 2)

" integrated it as likelihood or at least possibility into your incarnation plan"
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is right now (like the days before) coming high vibrating energy from the recent CME flares emitted by your sun during the last days - so something that rises your consciousness. it is no accident that in fact 3 staged and fabricated "terrorist attacks" (france, tunesia, kuwait) are being orchestrated in this specific "time frame" or "today" at once, so that fear is spread to delineate you from faciliating the high vibrating energies.

It is so obvious and such a desperate brainwashing attempt, the next "own goals" comitted by the failed control system acting in panic mode, making it more and more obvious how this is all engineered by the ceasing control system.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2015), Majik (26th June 2015), Rocket's Mom (26th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Very obvious indeed, I scanned the mainstream news on awaking this morning 5.30 AM, clicked out shortly after, very desparrot lol
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    did see a brief report on france, the other two only recognized in the headline at gmx newsticker while logging into the email account. instantly identified as hoax and inside job. are the other two also linked with IS ? if so, it is truly in your face, it is right there.

However, there are additional similar events possible, also especially earthquakes - HAARP and CERN being powerful "toys" -, if there is something coming that gives the shift a push, there is going to be a counteract attaching low vibrational fear perception to delineate humans from connecting with the energys that are coming from the sun and the glactic center. but it is likely to end quite soon due to change in powers at the top. the rather low vibrating motivations of this change in powers is going to backfire due to on going awakening of human beings.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 26th June 2015 at 20:35.
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2015), Rocket's Mom (26th June 2015)