Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 LastLast

Thread: SSP Alliance & Sphere Alliance (Recent & Upcoming Alliance/ET Federation Conference Updates)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Uri, I have copied and pasted the said entry from American Kabuki. I read both of the articles - they were both very interesting. -naomi)

Here is the second one.

Thanks is not enough I felt.
    Thank you very much.
    A quick response to a needy man.
    Now, after being my emotional self, i shall turn back to my cooler discerning self and examine the merchandise
    Thanks again
    Uri
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Alan (23rd June 2015), naochan (22nd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks

I am afraid I was misunderstood

My main concern was the nature and origin of the SSP Alliance (earth humans as I understand it)
    not the Sphere Alliance (the Blue Avians as I undersrand it. correct me please if I am wrong.)
    Up to now, in my readings (covering one tenth and less of the material I already collected) I did
    not find enough info about the core human group which stands for humanity.
    And again, if I am wrong, please correct me in these basics
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following User Says Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just a few comments on some points that I think many people are confused about.

Quote Originally posted by URIKORN View Post
    22/06/15

Another comment.
    If indeed the BA closed the in and out of Sol system, this is quite an
    Intervention.
    If you look at the information in the Ra Material, it is explained that there has been a quarantine of Earth for a long time, and that this was instituted by what is called The Council of Saturn. This "Council of Saturn" are 7th density overseers of the planetary game here. I'm also not sure if these barriers Corey is talking about are related to the quarantine that was already in place. Maybe it is, and the quarantine has been strengthened from what it was before, I don't know.

It is stated in the Ra Material that negative ETs of 4th and 5th density have been able to get through the quarantine somehow. Ra says that it is not 100% effective, and that the Orion group exploits holes in the quarantine. So, the planetary game here on Earth is not just a free-for-all. There are higher density (Guardian or Logos level) "administrative decisions" that are made, and these are not an intervention as you might think of it. Let me give you an excerpt from one of the sessions and you can see what I mean.

16.1 Questioner: I would like to ask, considering the free will distortion of the Law of One, how can the Guardians quarantine the Earth? Is this quarantine within the free will distortion?

Ra: I am Ra. The Guardians guard the free will distortion of the mind/body/spirit complexes of third density on this planetary sphere. The events which require activation of quarantine were interfering with the free will distortion of mind/body/spirit complexes.

16.2 Questioner: I may be wrong, but it seems to me that it would be the free will of, say the Orion group, to interfere. How is this balanced against the other concept you just gave?

Ra: I am Ra. The balancing is from dimension to dimension. The attempts of the so-called [Orion] Crusaders to interfere with free will are acceptable upon the dimension of their understanding. However, the mind/body/spirit complexes of this dimension you call third form a dimension of free will which is not able to, shall we say, recognize in full, the distortions towards manipulation. Thus, in order to balance the dimensional variances in vibration, a quarantine was set up, this being a balancing situation whereby the free will of the Orion group is not stopped but given a challenge. Meanwhile, the third-density group is not hindered from free choice.

This brings to mind that Natural Law calls for a certain balance between
    Help and Pressure from above and a "do-it-yourself policy" down below...
    Here's the thing....it can only be a do-it-yourself thing if we *could* do it ourselves. Do you see what I mean? No matter how hard we try, we would never be able to construct a barrier in and out of the solar system or around the Earth. When it comes to things that we can do ourselves, those things are left to us. If it is something we cannot do, then depending on many different factors, that may be done for us.

It may seem that a good lesson is imposed here, by the BA, not only upon
    Us, but also upon all the other groups that participate in this "Game".
    If there is any lesson that I see being "imposed", it's a lesson for the Draco/Orion beings and their like. I have a feeling that they got caught in a trap. But this is just my opinion. I'd love to know if I'm right though. What I'm saying is that is that I think the Earth may have long ago been planned to be a "honey trap" for these negative ETs. They discovered a situation that was irresistible to them (a post-Atlantis world in shambles), then they got lured here and did the usual nefarious things they have done on countless other planets, and then right towards then end of the time they intended to stay here, they start making their plans to get out of dodge once things get too "hot" for them energetically, and them BAM! The outer barrier is enacted, and they can't leave. That's what I suspect is going on, at least. They would do anything to leave, because staying is death for them. And this is supported by what Corey has said already, that the royal dracos tried to sell out all of their minions for the chance to be able to leave. And they were denied. Can't say I feel sorry for them.

One other thing that I think should be kept in mind is that positive higher density beings respond to calls for aid from planets like ours. And depending on the strength of the calling, this will allow them to take certain actions that before this they would not take. And the calling doesn't always have to be conscious. There is unconscious calling that is factored into all this. However, I'm not saying that these barriers were enacted just because of calling. It's just another thing to keep in mind. It seems to me there is a bigger plan playing itself out here, one that has a great deal to do with the intensifying higher vibrational energies that are entering this solar system. Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures, and I think we are definitely in extraordinary times.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana, 22nd June 2015 at 08:57.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

ambrosius (22nd June 2015), McCroft (22nd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015), URIKORN (22nd June 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    I just published a post about Corey Goode and his story in Hebrew (in my Israeli blog) with the links Dr Salla collected.
    I google searched and did not find his presence in Hebrew.
    Maybe some other strange birds like me will be attracted too.
    In general, for the last couple of years, i made the conscious effort to present my discoveries to the Israeli bubble,
    the Hebrew speaking Bubble. Tons of material + links. I follow my heart.

Last year I wrote 5 detailed summeries abour Randy Kramer so I refered the reader to these posts
    in order to get a feel of the first part of Corey's life.

That's how Corey Goode looks in Hebrew: קורי גוד
    Now it can be found via a google search, and Hebrew Land can stretch it's back a notch
    Last edited by URIKORN, 22nd June 2015 at 15:17.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

bobo (22nd June 2015), dancing waters (23rd June 2015), just robj (22nd June 2015), Majik (22nd June 2015), MaryMay (22nd June 2015), naochan (22nd June 2015), reno (22nd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Gogogogogogogo

Hi there, new here on the thread, Urikorn gogogogogo, the hebrews can use some good info m8, good job done m8, Corey gogogogo man there are more people ready to accept your info than you can imagen m8, your own bubble is sometimes giving you the impression that just a small portion of humankind is capable of receiving your info, this my friend is not the case, but i respect your views m8, feel me out with your abilitys m8, to give you a hook to do so, my name is Peter, coordinates spain barcelona, love and protection for all, we are going to need it all m8s.
    keep going gogogogogogogogogogogogogogountil shift is done.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stonemanntheghost For This Useful Post:

bobo (22nd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015), URIKORN (22nd June 2015), yobear (22nd June 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by stonemanntheghost View Post
    Hi there, new here on the thread, Urikorn gogogogogo, the hebrews can use some good info m8, good job done m8, Corey gogogogo man there are more people ready to accept your info than you can imagen m8, your own bubble is sometimes giving you the impression that just a small portion of humankind is capable of receiving your info, this my friend is not the case, but i respect your views m8, feel me out with your abilitys m8, to give you a hook to do so, my name is Peter, coordinates spain barcelona, love and protection for all, we are going to need it all m8s.
    keep going gogogogogogogogogogogogogogountil shift is done.
    Thanks for the encouragement. Maybe the Cover is thicker in Hebrew Land than in Spain. People here, in general, are very "down to earth" in the wrong sense.
    But, indeed, for years, many people, when I speak to them, and i do it for many many years now, do listen, do feel, if only for awhile.
    Other than that you make use of various flowery "words" which, at this point, will remain a mystery to me

Thanks, Uri
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Joint SSP, Sphere Alliance & ICC Leadership Conference & Tour of Mars Colony on 6.20.2015

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...y-on-6-20.html
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2015), Alan (23rd June 2015), All is One (22nd June 2015), ambrosius (22nd June 2015), bobo (22nd June 2015), dancing waters (23rd June 2015), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2015), Energyflux2012 (26th June 2015), Gretchen (23rd June 2015), Hugh Mann (23rd June 2015), JRS (23rd June 2015), Largo (23rd June 2015), lift the veil (22nd June 2015), Majik (22nd June 2015), MaryMay (22nd June 2015), Maunagarjana (23rd June 2015), McCroft (22nd June 2015), reno (22nd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015), Spiral of Light (22nd June 2015), URIKORN (22nd June 2015), yobear (22nd June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Thanks for the encouragement. Maybe the Cover is thicker in Hebrew Land than in Spain. People here, in general, are very "down to earth" in the wrong sense.
    I've been friends with an Israeli for years, and not your "average" guy but somebody who is very eclectic in his beliefs. One thing that I've come to realize thanks to him and otherwise, is that there is a significant cultural difference between the "western world" and the Middle East in general. The history and social and political environments are much different, and I get the feel that average people in the street are in significantly different states of mind because of this, in addition to the typical minors things that will be different between any two distinct national cultures.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Sheila (23rd June 2015), URIKORN (22nd June 2015)

Retired Member Israel
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I've been friends with an Israeli for years, and not your "average" guy but somebody who is very eclectic in his beliefs. One thing that I've come to realize thanks to him and otherwise, is that there is a significant cultural difference between the "western world" and the Middle East in general. The history and social and political environments are much different, and I get the feel that average people in the street are in significantly different states of mind because of this, in addition to the typical minors things that will be different between any two distinct national cultures.

I cannot prove it and I may be wrong. But after spending 5-7 years of intensive studies via the alternative western media, I do have a strong feeling that the
    movement of awakening in countries like the US is much much stronger than in Israel. It is not that most people here are evil or stupid. But there is some
    heaviness thar blocks the practicing of "flight".
    Judaism, as a religion, allows you to fly, even encourages you, if you can. But the skies of this religion are limited and limiting. The true, to me, content of
    this religion is kept captive by a kind of tribalism.
    So whoever is a religious jew can sore only up to a point.
    Those who object to this religion cannot, usually, imagine and feel the vistas of Spiritual Reaity. Most are locked by materialistic philosophy: mind is from
    matter. It is very hard for them to imagine the opposite: matter is from mind. This, in opposition to the religious jew who easily connects with "mind over
    matter". But then, he too, in his daily psychology, is chained, in fact, by materialistic philosophy. He is split.

And, I will close by saying: I do not have a sufficiently reliable view to give you. Only certain points, at best.
    Last edited by URIKORN, 22nd June 2015 at 19:01.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to URIKORN For This Useful Post:

bsbray (22nd June 2015), modwiz (23rd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member South Africa
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by All is One View Post
    Two possible Sphere Alliance messages might have been received...to learn more visit American Kabuki at :

http://americankabuki.blogspot.ca/20...-alliance.html

and the next one less than twenty four hours later at :

http://americankabuki.blogspot.ca/20...e-june-22.html
    Strange that last night I had a dream wherein a person or entity told me that my mission in life is to help the chosen ones to regain their true powers or gifts.
    I have no idea who the "chosen ones" are or what powers or gifts they possess .
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaRkViPeR For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2015), All is One (23rd June 2015), McCroft (22nd June 2015), Rocket's Mom (22nd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Lt: Gonzales is really something else.. !
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Alan (23rd June 2015), GoodETxSG (23rd June 2015), Gretchen (23rd June 2015), Largo (23rd June 2015), Maunagarjana (23rd June 2015), Rocket's Mom (22nd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Perhaps all of humanity are the "chosen ones". Some may wake up to their "power/gifts" earlier than others, but because we all are from the same Source, everyone will catch up eventually? Your job to help them regain those powers is very important right now. It's time to rub the sleep out of our eyes and get to work.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2015), All is One (23rd June 2015), dancing waters (23rd June 2015), DaRkViPeR (22nd June 2015), GoodETxSG (23rd June 2015), JByas (22nd June 2015), Largo (23rd June 2015), Majik (22nd June 2015), MaryMay (22nd June 2015), McCroft (22nd June 2015), naochan (24th June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by rocket's mom View Post
    perhaps all of humanity are the "chosen ones". Some may wake up to their "power/gifts" earlier than others, but because we all are from the same source, everyone will catch up eventually? Your job to help them regain those powers is very important right now. It's time to rub the sleep out of our eyes and get to work.
    bazinga.... !
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd June 2015), GoodETxSG (23rd June 2015), Largo (23rd June 2015), Sheila (23rd June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I cannot prove it and I may be wrong. But after spending 5-7 years of intensive studies via the alternative western media, I do have a strong feeling that the
    movement of awakening in countries like the US is much much stronger than in Israel. It is not that most people here are evil or stupid. But there is some
    heaviness thar blocks the practicing of "flight".
    My view from the outside is that the issue is not so much religious as it is political and social. Religion is used as a political tool in your country (as in most countries), from the way it appears to me, and this gets complicated by the fact that this religion also becomes portrayed as ethnic and therefore not just a group of certain believers but even a race. From what my Israeli buddy has explained to me, certain sects of very dogmatic Jews even believe that when someone is converted to Judaism their DNA is literally changed to make them belong to that "race," no matter if they are of African or Slavic or Arabic descent. So all of this indicates to me that religion is being used to some degree as a political tool to create an "us vs. them" mentality. Instead of everyone being able to unite in peace, this seems dangerous to certain political powers and they want to continue the perception of great differences and prevent people from living together peacefully.

The same is a problem to a lesser extent I think in the US, as Christianity is used as a tool to help make citizens here hate Muslims and support wars in the Middle East, but so many years after 9/11 this has really lost a lot of its magical effect.

Anyway the important thing is for all of us to find ways to become more connected and understand each other better, especially those people who we are taught to think of as enemies. The people we are supposed to hate are exactly the kinds of people who we need to better understand and communicate with, to try to reach some kind of mutually beneficial resolution.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Sheila (23rd June 2015), URIKORN (23rd June 2015), yobear (22nd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    movement of awakening in countries like the US is much much stronger than in Israel. It is not that most people here are evil or stupid. But there is some heaviness thar blocks the practicing of "flight".
    Judaism, as a religion, allows you to fly, even encourages you, if you can. But the skies of this religion are limited and limiting. The true, to me, content of this religion is kept captive by a kind of tribalism.
    So whoever is a religious jew can sore only up to a point.
    Those who object to this religion cannot, usually, imagine and feel the vistas of Spiritual Reaity. Most are locked by materialistic philosophy: mind is from matter. It is very hard for them to imagine the opposite: matter is from mind. This, in opposition to the religious jew who easily connects with "mind over matter". But then, he too, in his daily psychology, is chained, in fact, by materialistic philosophy. He is split.

And, I will close by saying: I do not have a sufficiently reliable view to give you. Only certain points, at best.
    My research has led me to see that the populations of both the us and israel are heavily manipulated.
    Not only is the power elite from both countries out of touch with their respective populations they are also being 'steered' via various 'influences' to maintain divisiveness (polarity) especially in the form of an us vs, them mentality.

There are of course other methods and means of distraction being used to keep their respective populations out of balance and thus not seeking commonality with the rest of humanity.

This ongoing us vs. them dichotomy is quite effective at maintaining confrontation and discord from the national level all the way down to the individuals level of personal involvement. This can be observed in those daily interactions which surround us all.

Much healing and forgiveness is going to become the norm sooner rather than later.
    At least for those who are drawn to seek a more harmonious balance in their life, anyway.

JJ
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Sheila (23rd June 2015), URIKORN (23rd June 2015)