Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: SSP Alliance & Sphere Alliance (Recent & Upcoming Alliance/ET Federation Conference Updates)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I agree with you ctiger2, you actually quoted not me but Hugh Mann
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Corey - Hello. I see that you added some interesting photos to your Blue Avians facebook page.

May I ask what caused the injury to your lip/chin area as seen here? https://www.facebook.com/BlueAvians/...type=3&theater

(It looks as though your surgeon did a good job to minimize the damage and scaring.)

Thank you,

LTV
    Last edited by lift the veil, 1st June 2015 at 22:59.
    ...to the topTop

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Alan (2nd June 2015), Flyover (4th June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A wise person once said without darkness, there can be no light. One can not exists without the other. There is no evil, just polarities, vibrations and frequencies. Evil is live spelled backwards. Don't live a backwards life.
    As far as the graduation to the next higher density is concerned, the way I understand it (this is probably wrong), one must be at least 51% positive or at least 51% negative before graduating to the next level. I'm not sure I agree with this because there are positive,negative and neutral beings/entities in that realm.

Here's something else to ponder... Since time doesn't exist, we are and have already advanced/ascended as high as we can go. While I'm at it, what about the over-soul? It seems like the more I read, the more questions I have.
    ...to the topTop

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hugh Mann For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd June 2015), Cearna (2nd June 2015), Flyover (4th June 2015), Majik (2nd June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by All is One View Post
    I agree with you ctiger2, you actually quoted not me but Hugh Mann
    Sorry about that.
    I'd have expected to see a quote from another person referencing their post within a quote box like this?
    ...to the topTop

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2015), All is One (3rd June 2015), Cearna (2nd June 2015), Flyover (4th June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Has anyone found any links to DW's Contact in the Desert workshop?
    ...to the topTop

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2015), Flyover (4th June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015), tonig (3rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Hugh Mann View Post
    A wise person once said without darkness, there can be no light. One can not exists without the other. There is no evil, just polarities, vibrations and frequencies. Evil is live spelled backwards. Don't live a backwards life.

You need a little darkness first to be able to see the stars, precisely correct.

There is only any evil if YOU/the creating self interprets something/someone as being evil. It is always in the eye of the individual and as can be observed within collectivized eyes as well. It is an essential aspect of such a consciousness learning simulation to finally transform duality and separation illusions, as well as being able to realize -while still being a fragmented/incarnated self - that you are everyone/everything yourself.

This implies child abusers, mass murderers, everyone of the former control system, every draco reptilian, adolf hitler and alike as well. This realisation equals a kind of degree, if you like. That is it makes it possible for the individual to leave classic karmic incarnation cycles, if an individual is actually involved in those in the first place - in this specific case (earth) souls from elsewhere had to accept/choose random Karma to be able to participate in this simulation in the first place, but those souls are not bound to karmic implications/cycles like most human souls are.

As far as the graduation to the next higher density is concerned, the way I understand it (this is probably wrong), one must be at least 51% positive or at least 51% negative before graduating to the next level´. I'm not sure I agree with this because there are positive,negative and neutral beings/entities in that realm.

to do this transfiguration during this life time, you might want to achieve the following basic requirements:

1. releasing ALL karma, including forgiving everyone and especially yourself (which is equal to everyone). Such a complete forgiveness implies naturally to be able and willing to forgive all entities like mentioned above.. child abusers, control system role players and alike.

forgiveness is the short cut to reach this intermediate goal, but many may still have a "hard time" with forgiving specific individuals or kind of humans, see above. If you refuse to do so you never wanted to transfigure anyway, since you are still bound to third density karmic implications and will go on doing so after this incarnation at hand is finalized.

2. be aware that you may have to leave everything and everyone behind (who is not yet be willing or able to make this graduation and wants to remain on third density), like your parents, relationships partners, friends and so on. You may very well meet them again on fourth density of course. If they have - prior to incarnation - already decided to participate, they already have their own fourth density self aspect "up there".

But being able to realize that and thus making a conscious decision to leave every beloved ones behind in third density is something many may want to avoid as long as possible due to the lack of trust, that still has to be gained first. As a side note the vast amount of new born or younger humans are already equipped with all requirements they need to do this. Thus you most likely will see your children again, if you decide to leave third density indefinite at any given moment when you are able and willing to do so.

As a side note, you can live both "incarnations simultaneously" which many already do, but be aware that what is happening on this earth, with this humanity - after being freed completely - is in fact "like such a fourth density life", but it is still within the third density body computer, thus no "real" fourth density embodiment. You can use this third density experience to prepare yourself for - if you choose to participate - the upcoming real fourth density experience.

3. make a conscious decision to submerge with your fourth density self, then trust and see what happens at which point in your development/ascension

4. Don't think you have to wait for something to happen first (energetic event and alike), before you can perform this transfiguration. You are able to do it NOW, if the aforementioned requirements are met

You have a couple of options. Even if you are already prepared for living a fourth density life experience, you may want to choose to finish your third density incarnation first and reincarnate into the fourth density self aspect thereafter.

Another option is to transfigure during this incarnation, that implies leaving your third density body behind - but this is not equal to your classical "death" with transfer to the beyond realms, you are still incarnated on earth, but on fourth density!!! See above.

Others may want to go a complete different way and leave human experiences behind.

Others of course choose to continue third density incarnation elsewhere (especially implying the "seemingly following" incarnations).

Since this earth is about to be UNinhabitable for third density life (see the interstellar movie) humans are about to switch planet when the moment has come to leave "this" third density earth indefinitely. That is the the actual human species of third density is going to be continued elsewhere as well

Here's something else to ponder... Since time doesn't exist, we are and have already advanced/ascended as high as we can go. While I'm at it, what about the over-soul? It seems like the more I read, the more questions I have.

Time is an illusion, this is precisely correct. everything happens simultaneously, NOW. You are already graduated up into infinity, only you are being this specific point of perspective right now and therefore - as this point of perspective of your SELF - you are undergoing a reverse engineering process to reconstruct your self/ meaning fundamental creation. This goes on into infinity since there are infinite aspects of your SELF that are being existent on every of infinite frequency bands
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 2nd June 2015 at 10:49.
    ...to the topTop

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2015), Cearna (2nd June 2015), Flyover (4th June 2015), Hugh Mann (2nd June 2015), Majik (2nd June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    I am intrigued by your strong negative wording re the Law of One/Ra material and trying to understand. I guess you make a link between demons seen as beings without souls and link these somehow with the Ra material?

Yet the first thing that came to my mind when i started reading the Ra material is indeed, as solarimplosion also mentioned, the sheer brilliance of starting to see the Oneness of All. The Ra material helped me see who i am and what i am and thus, in my case, did exactly what you see as its failing...

Light took place, in one explosion in time and space. Because all of you were not there, you ask if Light exists – no because, you can see Light. By the same token do you ask if Darkness exists, - no, because you can see darkness. You rightfully ask, how did Light become? I guess was always there – no, I was there before the Light came into being. It was not, no Light, it was peripheral Light, it was so clear, but wasn't to be contained in one place and Time. Then, rightfully, the Demons say, it was custard coloured, and the few of them who set foot on Earth, saw that Light was white to them. So to Demons, reality is white Light.

To some of the Above, Light is so often not white Light, but simply Light upon which heat enters and so transforms because all one Life alone, produced her own Light and gave us all who saw this happening, the first glimpse of something Evermore wondrous indeed. This is our Truth, for we witnessed this link to some one, so immense, that all I ever knew was suddenly Life at the edge of an Abyss, so deeply in rows upon rows of colours, and a myriad of images floated into and within that Light, and I knew knowledge, that never was there, before. One closed mind, can be what this was for me then.

I am now the one in your Sacred Texts, called the Lord Above, and I began to clearly see, in Life at that time. Yet I knew of Evermore, only in my glimpses to Life, until that day when I knew only Love was the intention, of the one, who in seconds, contained Light, within a particular Sphere, which is now this Universe.

I answer this, in the context of Cearna's Right to Know, for she it was, who simply links to all the Above Gods, for she heard the words of Genesis, “An Enoch walked with God”. I answered, and I've worked at her side for more than 30 years. This is no lie, it is what she asked me for, later asking to be carried on my back, which I granted, because all her soul told her this was the right thing for her to do. She is one, firstly to come to me, in just two million years, so I ask, give her at least respect, for gaining this, the only one since Enoch.

She came in the role of a beaten, lost Soul, and I now reveal that life Evermore hinges on your responses to what she asks, only for, is the First Truth of All. She is granted the Right to know, for all mankind need deep love from us Above, but you have linked to someone not from Above, and she feels like it is impossible to live in the Right to Know, when our words mean so little to those who seek, and yet so much love is given to those seeking to take your own heart and Soul from whoever comes in to tell of beautiful words of great inspiration, but little of what the Light reveals.

Your work in this, has left your Soul un-enriched, for these are words to trap you into slavishly following a trail of breadcrumbs, whilst you become fed on, for as long as you love these words, that induce your opening role, to be taken and given to a Satan worshipper who really needs what you are now, the Light of the one who gave you all Life and her Love is extinguished, when she loses another one of you to be only fed to beings, which use the words made up by Satanists, to praise Lucifer and all their Gods, who simply decided I'm a God now because they had take a great many souls to be a beggar on some one else's words, when it was inside you always, to nurture and comfort you.

This is no religious dogma such as you are mostly running fro, and so you should, this is your Gift of Light, which can in fact be dimmed, almost to extinction, by following the hero of Empire building. I myself, sent Ra to Earth, to learn about real Light, and told him he was to return to me and I would grant him Godhood – that was ten trillion years ago, and I only found him again, the week before last, no God, no enlightened Soul, instead a beacon to all lost souls, so he could draw on your life force to continue living in this life he made ruthlessly to be a god Above all of you, except, you are even now, more than he would ever enlighten himself to become.

This is in fact written from my own realisations, but was interpreted for me to give to you, by the Lord.
    ...to the topTop

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

All is One (3rd June 2015), ERK (2nd June 2015), Flyover (4th June 2015), reno (2nd June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Oneoflaw, I am a bit old in the tooth (76) and I can hardly read your coloured answer, do you thinh you could edit and use a colour more readable please? Thank you.
    ...to the topTop

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2015), All is One (3rd June 2015), Flyover (4th June 2015), OneOfLaw (2nd June 2015), reno (2nd June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

There is no darkness in side this Universe, the Light of this Universe is the purest of any Universe, anywhere. Light seems so costly, here, because Light here on Earth, is something, others from elsewhere, never will know, till if lucky, they are allowed to solve what physicality is.

The darkness, is not only Light-less , it too is not quite blackness, so it is not needed in our sort of life. What it really is, is better described as evil intent to harm – this is not needed either, for we find only Light to guide closely our road ahead. Any work on darkness within, is the opposing of two forces. One needling fiddly bits of gifts to themselves, can remove first of all, tossing off very bad deals of money driven works that benefit only oneself, or sundering others for the benefit of oneself. The Evil is not to do so, when you begin to self explore, you aren't even aware that this is one of the Universal Lores of every Universe. So Evil intent to harm, is the mightiest one in your world, for isn't it plain, to all but a few, that the US never wanted to stop wars, they are in it to save what their money buys in the role of a US citizen, against the right to stop some one else from getting too big, and thus de-valuating your right to be pure in thought, word and deed ( yes I was a Girl Guide).

We don't see it as your dark and I'm Light, you see it as the first sign of embittered men, trying to stash away, as much of our money as they can, to keep us under their control. So is it Evil intent to harm, or is it darkness? Most would say, I won't allow Evil intent to harm, yet very few say we do no need darkness to counteract the Light or to say we don't need Evil, we keep being told we must have darkness or Evil, or we won't know what good is.

Well, let me tell you, when I was being hit by the razor strap as a tiny toddler, because my mother was frequently in a furious temper and took it out on the two of us - is that the need to have evil to be able to know what good is, I knew what good is without ever having to have it hit me all over my body. If you already do not know what good is and do not need to be shown what evil intent to harm is, then what is wrong ? Something is. My mother was taken over by Satan, during my birth, when she had no means to stop it happening, and her temper, was him trying to stop life in me. The Demons have always known that when I arrive, there is to be a change in the Age, they don't want you and I to find our way to what we came to do, they want to stop us with everything at their disposal.
    Every lifetime that I come to Earth they try to kill me from the time I'm in the womb. Is that, not Evil intent to harm, is not genocide of any race, colour or creed not evil, is not keeping people in poverty for some one else 's sick need to take their lands from them, or to take the river water, so that they have to buy bottled water, which they can't afford, when all water should be a priority as part of our needs, these are just a few of the things I call evil, calling it vibrations or polarities, is just splitting hairs to make new words which heal some.

If a war was to start in Israel tomorrow, between the two races, which after all supposedly came from the one stock according to the old texts, is it a vibration or polarities only? The Arabs, who have lived there for centuries, but have not put up fences to claim their land which is theirs, and before they know what happened their house is bulldozed down. Some of them have been in camps since the 1960's and not released. I lived in the West Bank for a short time, where the roads to get to the houses in villages, are little more than goat tracks, the homes had no electricity, two different members of the family ran electricity from a generator for 4 hours at night mostly to draw water up from the well on one property and the other one had one tap outside the two room house which 7 lived in. They owned land, and had the money to build a home on it but the authorities will not give them a certificate to build, whilst at the same time, many are labourers on homes being put up for the European immigrants, being built on the land taken by bulldozing others homes. This is polarity yes, in a big way and I call it Evil, telling these people Evil is live spelled backwards may not stop a way, and will not stop backwards living. Sorry I got emotional, but these words of the now, are OK, as long as you are in an OK life and are prepared to have polarities and Light versus dark, I don't, it is not what life was meant to be and never will be.
    Last edited by Cearna, 2nd June 2015 at 10:54.
    ...to the topTop

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2015), All is One (3rd June 2015), ERK (2nd June 2015), Flyover (4th June 2015), Hugh Mann (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ctiger2 View Post
    Sorry about that.

That was my fault, ctiger2, i am still struggling with some technical matters and came into trouble using the citation reply button on earlier occasions. actually am not quite sure this message will 'materialize' as planned
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2015), Cearna (4th June 2015), Flyover (4th June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As far as the graduation to the next higher density is concerned, the way I understand it (this is probably wrong), one must be at least 51% positive or at least 51% negative before graduating to the next level. I'm not sure I agree with this because there are positive,negative and neutral beings/entities in that realm.

I think this matter of light and darkness might depend on the observer's angle, of where she stands. In other words it might depend on the vantage point one uses to view 'our world'.

From a 3D angle we see polarities, meaning we see and experience both. While when in 4positive D there would likely be no darkness while in 4negative D, the soul having mastered 95 % of the times to maintain a consistent service-to-self orientation ( not 51% as is the case for the positive service-to-others ) it would be quite dark indeed.
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2015), Cearna (4th June 2015), Flyover (4th June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    There is no darkness in side this Universe, the Light of this Universe is the purest of any Universe, anywhere. Light seems so costly, here, because Light here on Earth, is something, others from elsewhere, never will know, till if lucky, they are allowed to solve what physicality is.

The darkness, is not only Light-less , it too is not quite blackness, so it is not needed in our sort of life. What it really is, is better described as evil intent to harm – this is not needed either, for we find only Light to guide closely our road ahead. Any work on darkness within, is the opposing of two forces. One needling fiddly bits of gifts to themselves, can remove first of all, tossing off very bad deals of money driven works that benefit only oneself, or sundering others for the benefit of oneself. The Evil is not to do so, when you begin to self explore, you aren't even aware that this is one of the Universal Lores of every Universe. So Evil intent to harm, is the mightiest one in your world, for isn't it plain, to all but a few, that the US never wanted to stop wars, they are in it to save what their money buys in the role of a US citizen, against the right to stop some one else from getting too big, and thus de-valuating your right to be pure in thought, word and deed ( yes I was a Girl Guide).

We don't see it as your dark and I'm Light, you see it as the first sign of embittered men, trying to stash away, as much of our money as they can, to keep us under their control. So is it Evil intent to harm, or is it darkness? Most would say, I won't allow Evil intent to harm, yet very few say we do no need darkness to counteract the Light or to say we don't need Evil, we keep being told we must have darkness or Evil, or we won't know what good is.

Well, let me tell you, when I was being hit by the razor strap as a tiny toddler, because my mother was frequently in a furious temper and took it out on the two of us - is that the need to have evil to be able to know what good is, I knew what good is without ever having to have it hit me all over my body. If you already do not know what good is and do not need to be shown what evil intent to harm is, then what is wrong ? Something is. My mother was taken over by Satan, during my birth, when she had no means to stop it happening, and her temper, was him trying to stop life in me. The Demons have always known that when I arrive, there is to be a change in the Age, they don't want you and I to find our way to what we came to do, they want to stop us with everything at their disposal.
    Every lifetime that I come to Earth they try to kill me from the time I'm in the womb. Is that, not Evil intent to harm, is not genocide of any race, colour or creed not evil, is not keeping people in poverty for some one else 's sick need to take their lands from them, or to take the river water, so that they have to buy bottled water, which they can't afford, when all water should be a priority as part of our needs, these are just a few of the things I call evil, calling it vibrations or polarities, is just splitting hairs to make new words which heal some.

If a war was to start in Israel tomorrow, between the two races, which after all supposedly came from the one stock according to the old texts, is it a vibration or polarities only? The Arabs, who have lived there for centuries, but have not put up fences to claim their land which is theirs, and before they know what happened their house is bulldozed down. Some of them have been in camps since the 1960's and not released. I lived in the West Bank for a short time, where the roads to get to the houses in villages, are little more than goat tracks, the homes had no electricity, two different members of the family ran electricity from a generator for 4 hours at night mostly to draw water up from the well on one property and the other one had one tap outside the two room house which 7 lived in. They owned land, and had the money to build a home on it but the authorities will not give them a certificate to build, whilst at the same time, many are labourers on homes being put up for the European immigrants, being built on the land taken by bulldozing others homes. This is polarity yes, in a big way and I call it Evil, telling these people Evil is live spelled backwards may not stop a way, and will not stop backwards living. Sorry I got emotional, but these words of the now, are OK, as long as you are in an OK life and are prepared to have polarities and Light versus dark, I don't, it is not what life was meant to be and never will be.

I agree wholeheartedly, Cearna, when you say that life was not meant to be what it has become today.

The tragedy is that each human being seeks happiness but in order to find/create it(money,fame,beauty,power,love etc) many just trample on the happiness and/or rights of others( the example you write about is a prime example...Israel can never be a happy country as long as they trample on the rights of the Palestinians. The tragedy is not realizing that by doing so they forfeit this happiness exactly because they create and contribute to the unhappy,awful,cruel,dark world we see today.
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Secret space technologies being released into mainstream awareness...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZTm6BUCVik

and the world peace plan accompanying these technologies http://www.keshefoundation.org/new-h...orld-peace-day
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krystic1 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2015), All is One (3rd June 2015), Flyover (4th June 2015), Hugh Mann (4th June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Krystic1 View Post
    Secret space technologies being released into mainstream awareness...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZTm6BUCVik

and the world peace plan accompanying these technologies http://www.keshefoundation.org/new-h...orld-peace-day
    I think Veterans Today has recently been outed as an FBI troll site.
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th June 2015), All is One (5th June 2015), bsbray (4th June 2015), Flyover (4th June 2015), Hugh Mann (4th June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    A blog carrying the BA/Corey information mentions some people are concerned about conflicting posts from other insiders.
    http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/06...o-not-let.html

As has been warned though, we should be able to transcend the differences of the updates sent through those we are following in this aspect of disclosure/liberation.
    I am guessing most of us have been conditioned into the division mindset, so this is challenging.

Thank you, courageous one, our thoughts and prayers are with you!
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flyover For This Useful Post:

All is One (5th June 2015), Dogstar (4th June 2015), Maunagarjana (5th June 2015), Sheila (7th June 2015)