Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: SSP Alliance & Sphere Alliance (Recent & Upcoming Alliance/ET Federation Conference Updates)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Spiritually speaking, If we really do have freewill in this universe, then being a slave is a matter of choice. If one chooses to be a slave, then it is service to others.

Does this seem to be correct?

i guess, Hugh Mann, that it depends on one's motivation/reason for making that choice. It could be that by choosing to be a slave in one particular lifetime accelerated spiritual progress might/could be a result ???
    Would that mean a s-t-s- orientation??
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2015), Flyover (1st June 2015), Hugh Mann (1st June 2015), Majik (1st June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A ways back I groked the idea that we are all engaged in a multifaceted give and take with those we interact with.
    We 'agreed' to provide input and interaction to 'help' those we have a relationship with in a variety of ways.

Some of the folks we 'share' our experiences with are (or will be) known to us, while we may never meet others with whom we pass along tidbits of data (such as those who will read these posts etc.).

This exchange and dissemination of meaningful information becomes exceedingly complex thru time as life lessons are shared and refined as they are taken into account by an ever expanding number of folks.

This is along the lines of the story of 2 people exchanging a dollar, where they both wind up with but a dollar.
    But when ideas are shared, each now has 2 ideas, their orignal, along with the 'new' idea.
    Thus, each is doubly enriched.

JJ
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2015), All is One (1st June 2015), Flyover (1st June 2015), Majik (1st June 2015), McCroft (1st June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Hugh Mann View Post
    Spiritually speaking, If we really do have freewill in this universe, then being a slave is a matter of choice. If one chooses to be a slave, then it is service to others.

Greetings Hugh -- My perspective is that this entire 3D realm in which we are living is anything but a normal situation for us. That is, ANY of us. IMHO we are ALL beings of PURE LIGHT. In this realm of extreme dualism, division and hallucinatory separation we are ALL playing a chosen part. Some are STS -- some are STO in this Grand Drama. All of us have been, in the course of our many incarnations -- BOTH. Ultimately every one of us is a very high being of PURE LIGHT. We came here VOLUNTARILY long long long time ago and have all lived many lives. It was NOT a "fall" but a WILLING PLUNGE for the purpose of an ongoing COSMIC INVESTIGATION. Nobody, including our mentors, had any idea of what we were getting into nor how difficult it would be. But -- it is NOW OVER and all that remains is for us to remember. It was a total SUCCESS -- even moreso than was ever expected by the highest beings who initiated this investigation into human consciousness.

We ALLOWED ourselves to be dumbed down in our consciousness to the point of almost total amnesia. This is what some refer to as an "experiment." It is to further discover WHAT IT TAKES -- WHAT IS THE MOST EFFICIENT PROCESS to RE--DISCOVER who and what we really are and also why we are here and who is our SOURCE -- and do so by exploring the path BACK to our TRUE status as beings of PURE LIGHT. Our Space Families are now here to help us in this recovery process.

This is the greatest STO effort ever undertaken in the entire history of the entire Universe. What is being learned in this investigation is forever etched into the Universal Akashia to be made available openly to ANY evolving soul in the entire Universe who wishes to discover this information. Gaia is a very Holy Place.

Can I prove ANY of this? NO. It is what I have learned from my own Arcturian mentors. Some will resonate with it. Some will not. It is just my personal opinion brought about by my own unique life- experiences. But -- I am just sharing what I have groked -- and -- it is more than POSITIVE indeed.

Everyone who incarnates here sooner or later discovers that they ALREADY ARE INDEED A SLAVE to totalitarian tyranny. This acts as a catalyst that ultimately helps us to CHOOSE the better upward path toward LIFE. We are all at different stages of this return to full consciousness. namaste
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nestingwave For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2015), All is One (1st June 2015), Flyover (1st June 2015), GoodETxSG (1st June 2015), Hugh Mann (1st June 2015), Majik (1st June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts

It seems to me that choosing to be a slave is a disservice both to oneself as well as to the one you are playing the role of a slave for as this supports the slave/slave master paradigm. I would call this disservice to everyone.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2015), All is One (1st June 2015), bsbray (1st June 2015), Cearna (2nd June 2015), Flyover (1st June 2015), monk (1st June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I suppose there are some that can not know darkness unless they become the darkness. Just lessons...
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hugh Mann For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2015), All is One (1st June 2015), Cearna (1st June 2015), Flyover (1st June 2015), GoodETxSG (1st June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Ra Material is root Luciferian propaganda one minute, valid source of information the next.

Both players are on the payroll...it is what it is.

Why leave wars to chance when you can own both sides and profit from all...

WAKE UP HUMANITY! Step out side and continue being GOOD, not because some alien told you it was "the way" but because you always knew you should be.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2015), All is One (1st June 2015), Cearna (1st June 2015), Chester (1st June 2015), ERK (1st June 2015), Flyover (1st June 2015), McCroft (1st June 2015), Shadowself (1st June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    Ra Material is root Luciferian propaganda one minute, valid source of information the next.

Both players are on the payroll...it is what it is.

Why leave wars to chance when you can own both sides and profit from all...

WAKE UP HUMANITY! Step out side and continue being GOOD, not because some alien told you it was "the way" but because you always knew you should be.
    This Ra material is demonology at its highest extreme, an as I have said in another thread, these scriptures are a non-event to us as they are only written in the fool's paradise, that we want to be in, so is written and shows us what we already knew and were in the first place, however, to Demons or those who follow such lower ideology, we are still to reach for well, if you believe it OK, for you are already better than this or what they who spend so much time trying to reach for this self examination, will ever find. For if you don't feel you are this wondrous being, you are without a Soul or Spirit as yet, if you have a Soul or Spirit, you never had to reach for what they preach about, You are belief, you are whole now, accept this and be happy, you are already the better top quality life.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2015), All is One (1st June 2015), Chester (1st June 2015), ERK (1st June 2015), Flyover (1st June 2015), modwiz (1st June 2015), Shadowself (1st June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ok, you have to go quietly, the ra material says a very simple thing: everything is one, and that love and service are the highest vibrations of the universe.
    I have behind a wide experience of twenty years of research to confirm this, but it's no use, everyone can discern.

However one thing is the opinion of another objective is misinformation, everyone knows what that says of course.

One does not mention the Ra material as a source ordering or suggests, but just as clear evidence of what we are finding is covered with this material.

However everyone thinks as he wants.

What you believe is what you get.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2015), All is One (1st June 2015), Cearna (2nd June 2015), Flyover (1st June 2015), GoodETxSG (1st June 2015), RealityCreation (2nd June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts

GALACTIC HUMAN SLAVE TRADE & AI THREAT TO END WITH FULL DISCLOSURE OF ET LIFE - by Michael Salla

Here is some of the the intro to part 2 of the Q & A with Corey. For the entire article go here http://exopolitics.org/galactic-huma...re-of-et-life/

In the 18th and 19th centuries, the major colonial powers supported flourishing slave trades in their respective colonies through corrupt local elites or outright conquest of foreign territories. As the abolitionist movement spread and raised consciousness in former colonial powers such as Spain and Britain, these countries led the way in ending the global slave trade. According to the latest testimony of secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode (aka GoodETxSG), a galactic human slave trade exists where millions of captured humans are taken off planet to distant colonies on other worlds to be bartered or abused.

Corey claims that the galactic human slave trade is now opposed by an alliance of Secret Space Programs (SSP Alliance) that plan to disclose the full truth about the abusive practices that has plagued humanity for centuries, if not millennia, due to corrupt local elites (Cabal/Illuminati) and intervention by imperial space powers (Draco Empire).

In part two of his responses to questions sent to him on May 29 Corey explains why the Blue Avian extraterrestrials belonging to a “Sphere Alliance” want him to disclose the darker side of the SSP programs (SSP programs and alliances are explained in part one).

Corey explains that full disclosure of extraterrestrial visitation and different SSPs, requires humanity to be prepared for all aspects of how humanity has been historically and more recently treated by these groups. Revealing this information is not designed to frighten or sensationalize, but to allow the collective consciousness of humanity to integrate the truth of what has happened, in order for humanity to evolve to a much brighter future – what Corey describes as a Star Trek-like society. Not wanting to deal with disturbing information is a sign of not being ready for full disclosure, thereby making it possible for egregious practices to continue. This is analogous to how refusal to discuss allegations of sexual abuse in families can allow these abuses to continue for years.
    Here is the link to part 1 for those who missed it. http://exopolitics.org/secret-space-...-move-forward/
    Last edited by lift the veil, 1st June 2015 at 13:52.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2015), All is One (1st June 2015), Cearna (2nd June 2015), DeeZe (1st June 2015), Flyover (1st June 2015), GoodETxSG (1st June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015), yobear (1st June 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    I suppose there are some that can not know darkness unless they become the darkness. Just lessons...
    That's probably true and its nice when we are in the midst of a paradigm that allows those not entrapped in the darkness to be able to point it out to those who might be... and I hope this doesn't fly over the head of potential readers.
    Last edited by Chester, 1st June 2015 at 22:21.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2015), All is One (1st June 2015), Cearna (2nd June 2015), Flyover (1st June 2015), Majik (1st June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by All is One View Post

No it doesn't seem correct at all. Freewill is composed of freedom to make choices for oneself. Slavery is violence against ones own freewill silly. The same as income taxes are slavery. They are taking your money with threat of violence vs you voluntarily submitting them without any recourse either way. Everyone on the planet is a slave.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2015), All is One (1st June 2015), Aragorn (1st June 2015), Cearna (2nd June 2015), Flyover (1st June 2015), GoodETxSG (1st June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Lot's of idea's about "Free will".. but on what level? Free will stipulates that you can choose good or bad... so then the next questions comes? Why would one choose bad for good if only good is preferred? What is good for one might be bad for someone else. I've always said to my children that if you play with fire it will come and bite you some day.. some call it Karma...

I think most of us have had different roles with the perspectives good or bad. Why cause that is how Gods world of experiencing unique things works. We can drill this to the bitter end.. still .. the proof is in the pudding..

For ex. about 1-2 years ago I had very vivid dreams that where like movies scenes. In one of them I protected my children from the bad guys trying to force their way into my apartment where myself and the kids where. I slit both intruders throats and they died when they tried to force their way in.. one had a lot's of nasty scars in his face.. I'm betting my horse that this was from previous lives or alternative timelines. Afterwards people cheered on the streets as if the bad guys suddenly where gone and everyone was happy and joyful. Now, was the killing a good or a bad thing?

Concerning the Law of One material I think people are investing way to much in that venue. I refuse to put my self in a corner by just looking at this or that.. I choose to have an open mind... cause this end game is a ride of a lifetime!

Hugs Ollie
    Last edited by McCroft, 1st June 2015 at 16:58.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2015), All is One (1st June 2015), Aragorn (1st June 2015), Flyover (1st June 2015), GoodETxSG (1st June 2015), Hugh Mann (1st June 2015), Majik (1st June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    This Ra material is demonology at its highest extreme, an as I have said in another thread, these scriptures are a non-event to us as they are only written in the fool's paradise, that we want to be in, so is written and shows us what we already knew and were in the first place, however, to Demons or those who follow such lower ideology, we are still to reach for well, if you believe it OK, for you are already better than this or what they who spend so much time trying to reach for this self examination, will ever find. For if you don't feel you are this wondrous being, you are without a Soul or Spirit as yet, if you have a Soul or Spirit, you never had to reach for what they preach about, You are belief, you are whole now, accept this and be happy, you are already the better top quality life.

Thank you, thank you Cearna and Monk. Exactly my thoughts I've had for years now on the RA material. I've stated this in other threads. I have zero clue as to why it's given such credence.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2015), Cearna (2nd June 2015), Chester (1st June 2015), Flyover (1st June 2015), Shadowself (1st June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

UPDATE:(Posted to Facebook & Twitter)

Hello Everyone,

As I stated prior I was informed that I would be brought up to what I am told will be 3 conferences the first week (Or 10 days) of June. There have been recent developments within the SSP Alliance as well as another major UN Like “Super Federation Conference” of aligned human-like ET’s. This is as much information as I have been given so far other than one of them will be with another of the opposition groups of the SSP Alliance (Not the Draco Alliance leadership this time however). I am told the time and logistics are being negotiated for this meeting where I will be a delegate from the Sphere Alliance and the SSP Alliance Council has insisted on their own high ranking representative to be present along with the support team.

If I receive any details that can be shared I will do so. Otherwise I will share what I can of these conferences after being debriefed. It was not pleasant sharing some of the more disturbing details in my recent article with Dr. Salla that will be a part of “Full Disclosure”. Since sharing this information I have had very disturbing flashback memories and dreams that are directly related to the information. I was told that chatter was intercepted and that opposition groups have discussed that that we have gone too far in releasing information that no one was ever supposed to find out about. If anyone were to attempt to release a book or movie with this information in them they would have been quashed by TPTB. Since you cannot put the Genie back in the bottle it appears that some of these groups will attempt to go the rout of discrediting the information and causing drama between “Truthers” as much as possible.

I think the release of some of this recent information will make for an interesting meeting with them in the next week or so. There is more information coming in from the “Earth Alliance” that will we will be briefed on about the financial, political, military operations going on as well as further intelligence on what is occurring below the surface of the planet with recent skirmishes and uses of EQ/Weather Modification Weapons to mention a few topics.

Once fully debriefed I hope to have some new information that I am cleared to release to the public. With things moving so rapidly right now I have been asked to stay available and prepared to disclose further information when the timing is right.

The disinformation war is ramping up even more in June it appears as these negative groups have many leaks to plug and a lot of disclosed information to cover up and discredit (From multiple sources). Now is a time for extreme discernment and not to be drawn in by false prophets, false “Christ’s” (Several are being reported a few being deceptive ET’s/Blue Skinned and Ancient Breakaway Humans), or self-appointed or mislead “Guru’s”.

We need to remember we have the power within to free ourselves and the answers to spreading our wings and taking flight on these waves of changing energy/vibration is focusing on raising our own consciousness/vibrations and becoming more loving/STO’s and forgiving (Breaking the wheel of karma). I will begin to pick up the pace on answering the questions that have built up in the Q&A “FAQ” section of the www.SphereBeingAlliance.com website.

Thank you,
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2015), Alan (2nd June 2015), All is One (1st June 2015), ambrosius (2nd June 2015), bacchus (1st June 2015), bobo (1st June 2015), Dogstar (1st June 2015), Flyover (1st June 2015), Gretchen (2nd June 2015), Hugh Mann (1st June 2015), JRS (2nd June 2015), lift the veil (1st June 2015), Majik (1st June 2015), Maunagarjana (4th June 2015), RealityCreation (2nd June 2015), reno (2nd June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015), tonig (3rd June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    posted by Cearna

__________________________________________________ ____

I am intrigued by your strong negative wording re the Law of One/Ra material and trying to understand. I guess you make a link between demons seen as beings without souls and link these somehow with the Ra material?

Yet the first thing that came to my mind when i started reading the Ra material is indeed, as solarimplosion also mentioned, the sheer brilliance of starting to see the Oneness of All. The Ra material helped me see who i am and what i am and thus, in my case, did exactly what you see as its failing...
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

Cearna (2nd June 2015), Maunagarjana (4th June 2015), Sheila (4th June 2015)