Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: SSP Alliance & Sphere Alliance (Recent & Upcoming Alliance/ET Federation Conference Updates)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    OneOfLaw,

Your definitely on to something with your post, I agree fully with you and I'm moving deeper inwards because I think it's key to graduate here. By "relying" on other BEING's or what not we are actually keeping our eyes off the ball.. instead of on it, yes there is a lot of this is not about them but about us.. talks.. ! Still we are yearning for more information.. on different levels..

I think there are several EVENT's happening in a non-linear way. Where one triggers another.

The reason for WWIII not braking out is a great indicator of this..
    Last edited by McCroft, 27th May 2015 at 16:57.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2015), All is One (30th May 2015), Majik (27th May 2015), Sheila (28th May 2015), yobear (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    thank you from the heart, very much appreciated!!

yes, in a way it is like a graduation class/test and if successfull you get your degree or you decide to prolong your acting sequences on this third density frequency band. Absolutely, you are the creator, if you are aware of the consequences and you consciously decide and ask, from your heart, for this self submersion, then you melt and leave your thid density body computer behind to submerge with your higher frequency self on fourth density. You most likely already are living both embodiements simultanouesly in aa conscious way, meaning high feelings and visual experiences are of the higher vibrating self within you that is you, at least many are doing it already - until you decide which way you go when (and if) the moment has come for you, that has not to be influenced by external sources, but it is in many cases, due to the discussed context of external and internal sources but it all happens, as it shall be, so just trust them for what ALL are doing in every moment of their acting role, therefore there is no need for any fear whatsoever, you are the creator you are infinite consciousness watching, being and directing an epoch movie.

precisely correct, there is going to be no such world war III whatsoever. The vibration of the planet and its species is already way too high.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 27th May 2015 at 17:26.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2015), All is One (30th May 2015), Majik (27th May 2015), Sheila (28th May 2015), Spiral of Light (28th May 2015), yobear (28th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Well,
    Some do not exactly investigate information fully (And some do it on purpose) but the gist of what some say I can agree with. I have been answering the questions (Q&A) on my site after my surgery. One the questions and answers that relates to the last few posts is below:

http://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs (I am answering as many questions as I can each day right now.)

Q. 47 What is the best method of contacting the Sphere beings or Blue Avians to offer your service? Any special meditation? How can we form groups of likeminded peple to work together?

This is the most important part of what the Blue Avians wanted me to pass along.

The best thing to do is to not look to outside sources or people as saviors. People keep misrepresenting what I am saying about the Sphere Alliance and saying that they are just more "Higher Dimensional Saviors" from a "Savior Model" when I have been extremely clear they are not. Their message was presented for a reason. It is a simple yet not easy path to follow (That is the backbone of many faiths). We can change the world one person at a time, that one person being ourselves. That is not the answer most people want to hear. Most people want a savior in the form of ET's or ED's to fly down from the clouds and wipe out all negativity from our reality when this was a learning environment designed for us to evolve in and to karmically grow and resolve our own issues. We have had the power from the beginning to resolve these issues. We have the true power of Co-Creative Consciousness that the Elite has used against us as the basis of their Black Magic. If we reclaim that power we could reclaim our freedom and change our reality to a positive one very quickly. This is being learned by more and more people who are being awakened every day. At some point we will hit critical mass and along with the vibrational changes our Sol System is going through and the Consciousness Awakening we will solve these problems ourselves. I am adding the "Blue Avian Message" once again below that also warns against hero/guru worship. We are the problem and we are the solution to the world’s problems. We just need to make the painful inward changes and the rest will be taken care of by a fully awakened and conscious humanity.

http://spherebeingalliance.com/introduction

What is this “Message”?

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

And FYI, there DW did an interview on "Fade to Black" on the 25th and is doing another interview right now (Recording) that will be released tomorrow.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/fade2b...-david-wilcock

More updates and interesting article postings about this material have been posted in the last week on my Facebook Page:
    www.facebook.com/BlueAvians
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2015), All is One (29th May 2015), ambrosius (30th May 2015), bobo (28th May 2015), dancing waters (28th May 2015), DeeZe (27th May 2015), Dogstar (28th May 2015), EarthSheriff (5th June 2015), FIREWALKER (29th May 2015), Hugh Mann (1st June 2015), JRS (27th May 2015), Maunagarjana (28th May 2015), modwiz (27th May 2015), RealityCreation (28th May 2015), reno (28th May 2015), Sheila (28th May 2015), Spiral of Light (28th May 2015), tonig (28th May 2015), yobear (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Well,
    Some do not exactly investigate information fully (And some do it on purpose) but the gist of what some say I can agree with. I have been answering the questions (Q&A) on my site after my surgery. One the questions and answers that relates to the last few posts is below:

http://spherebeingalliance.com/faqs (I am answering as many questions as I can each day right now.)

Q. 47 What is the best method of contacting the Sphere beings or Blue Avians to offer your service? Any special meditation? How can we form groups of likeminded peple to work together?

This is the most important part of what the Blue Avians wanted me to pass along.

The best thing to do is to not look to outside sources or people as saviors. People keep misrepresenting what I am saying about the Sphere Alliance and saying that they are just more "Higher Dimensional Saviors" from a "Savior Model" when I have been extremely clear they are not. Their message was presented for a reason. It is a simple yet not easy path to follow (That is the backbone of many faiths). We can change the world one person at a time, that one person being ourselves. That is not the answer most people want to hear. Most people want a savior in the form of ET's or ED's to fly down from the clouds and wipe out all negativity from our reality when this was a learning environment designed for us to evolve in and to karmically grow and resolve our own issues. We have had the power from the beginning to resolve these issues. We have the true power of Co-Creative Consciousness that the Elite has used against us as the basis of their Black Magic. If we reclaim that power we could reclaim our freedom and change our reality to a positive one very quickly. This is being learned by more and more people who are being awakened every day. At some point we will hit critical mass and along with the vibrational changes our Sol System is going through and the Consciousness Awakening we will solve these problems ourselves. I am adding the "Blue Avian Message" once again below that also warns against hero/guru worship. We are the problem and we are the solution to the world’s problems. We just need to make the painful inward changes and the rest will be taken care of by a fully awakened and conscious humanity.

http://spherebeingalliance.com/introduction

What is this “Message”?

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

And FYI, there DW did an interview on "Fade to Black" on the 25th and is doing another interview right now (Recording) that will be released tomorrow.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/fade2b...-david-wilcock

More updates and interesting article postings about this material have been posted in the last week on my Facebook Page:
    www.facebook.com/BlueAvians
    this for those who have read the law of one I think is very clear and obvious.

Not only in the law of one book 5 it is also documented the fact that already 80 existed a secret space program and that many UFOs were the government.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), All is One (29th May 2015), Hugh Mann (1st June 2015), Longbow (28th May 2015), Sheila (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    OneOfLaw,

I agree with a lot of what you have postulated above. Having studied the law of one and feeling like I am ready for graduation, I don't see the blue Avians as a deception. I'm at the point where I don't see any of the entities trying to assist us as saviors in any way. As such, there can be no deception. I see all of them as galactic brothers and sisters who are all part of the oneness. Not superior to us, but merely beings just like me on their soul journey back to source. The fact that they want to assist us during our energetic shift is merely part of their service to others.

Peace and love

Longbow
    Last edited by Longbow, 28th May 2015 at 18:24.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

All is One (29th May 2015), All Together Now (29th May 2015), GoodETxSG (28th May 2015), Hugh Mann (1st June 2015), Majik (28th May 2015), Maunagarjana (28th May 2015), RealityCreation (29th May 2015), Sheila (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Longbow View Post
    OneOfLaw,

I agree with a lot of what you have postulated above. Having studied the law of one and feeling like I am ready for graduation, I don't see the blue Avians as a deception. I'm at the point where I don't see any of the entities trying to assist us as saviors in any way. As such, there can be no deception. I see all of them as galactic brothers and sisters who are all part of the oneness. Not superior to us, but merely beings just like me on their soul journey back to source. The fact that they want to assist our ascension is merely part of their service to others.

Peace and love

Longbow

preciesly that is what they are. They are creations of the human joint consciousness, paving the way for the sripted evolution of the human (soul)species, though there are many to remain on third density, which is wisely chosen prior to incarnation. So it is all loving and only deceptive for those who interpretate it as being deceptive, which it therefore is factual, just like it factually is no deception at all for others. this is intermingled free will within a cleverly thought out human made consciousness developing simulation.

Reading your present as of now interpretation you may very well be submerging at your specific point in development.

In a way, you may like to consider it being a complete elaborated hoax, but in an all unconditionally loving way, offering very beneficial growth to souls of various kind. It is all unconditional love and extrapolates everything that is as of now circulating as shared information, or rather (indiviudual and group)memories.

All love and light to you
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 29th May 2015 at 12:49.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), All is One (29th May 2015), Longbow (28th May 2015), Majik (28th May 2015), RealityCreation (29th May 2015), Sheila (29th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

How to Become Your Own Savior (Harmony with Natural Law), Why The Blue Avians Won't "Save Us," Learn To Embrace The Challenges of Life And Become "The Hero" | Corey GoodETxSG

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/05...r-harmony.html

I think its been best presented here by a third party IMHO...
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), All is One (30th May 2015), bobo (28th May 2015), DeeZe (28th May 2015), FIREWALKER (29th May 2015), JRS (29th May 2015), Longbow (28th May 2015), Majik (28th May 2015), McCroft (28th May 2015), OneOfLaw (28th May 2015), RealityCreation (29th May 2015), Sheila (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    double post

<3
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 28th May 2015 at 16:37.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

McCroft (28th May 2015), Sheila (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    we just thought of this being worth to be contemplated ->

imagine you are anyone of the rothschild family.

now imagine you die and you are are about to face a life review - this is going to be intense when you are going to feel likely millions up to billion harsh emotions confronting you.
    Now consider YOU passing by with an all loving attitude and awareness (-> fourth density transition comes in "handy" at any given point following your intuitive decisions regarding this specific case), never having done a murder or serious violation of other free wills

One could come to a conclusion that maybe one could be grateful for "them" being this role in the movie which you cerated and observed in your own personal point of perception - maybe it makes it easier for you to forgive them, thus releasing karma (this, btw. helps their fragmented souls in such a process).

in fact they are all you anyway it all happens within everybody self, everybody is an own universe of itself. thus the perceived universe is already a multi(dimensional)verse

<3
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 28th May 2015 at 16:43.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

All is One (30th May 2015), Majik (28th May 2015), McCroft (28th May 2015), nestingwave (30th May 2015), RealityCreation (29th May 2015), Sheila (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The only entity that has the power of an evolutionary cycle is the entity incarnate, then the only ones who can change the Earth are the entities that take a body here, and embodied in the space-time of this place to make a difference.

For that they embody the collective wandering, because just playing the game you can change it from within.

This is a law that applies to everyone from the negative to the positive.

The coupling of the field in the time / space is the cursor evolutionary timeline of the amount of compression of space / time.

The maker itself can act as a source only if an entity opens the same inside.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), All is One (30th May 2015), Longbow (28th May 2015), Majik (28th May 2015), McCroft (28th May 2015), Sheila (29th May 2015), Truthseeker (29th May 2015), yobear (29th May 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    OneOfLaw,

Your most welcome.. I will share this from my blog about a very interesting observation concerning the current ongoing shift.. here an excerpt.. :

"The global shift is happening as we speak and actually has for a couple of years. This weekend I visited my nieces not far from here, there where also two friends to the family visiting from Germany. They've been family friends almost for 20 years now, being in their early twenties when coming to Sweden the first time. One of the guys has a distant relative to my mom. These guys have actually experienced a shift on a micro level seeing former Eastern Germany merge with Western Germany first hand.

I've also got other closer relatives living on both sides so I had a rather good insight about what happen then and now. Why am I talking about this.. ? Because yesterday we went out in the woods with the dogs for 3+ hours discussing various topics.

One of the topics where about a think thank at STRATFOR talking about being afraid of Russia and Germany having closer thighs thus making the US terrified of this outcome which has been prevented hence WWI and WWII. Germany had to pay huge war reparations costs after WWI but they did not start it!

The German people had mostly good relations with the Russians especially during WWI but that changed during WWII after Hitler double crossed Stalin by invading despite their non aggressive agreement pact.

When former Eastern Germany was about to merge with the Western part there where lot's of demonstrations that where not covered in the MSM media. Officially Helmut Kohl the Western Chancellor was the hero making the countries merge. But actually the Soviet Union was imploding due to Reagans Economic Hitmen that they could not sustain. The country was agreed upon being divided among oligarc puppets thus having control of the vast country of humongous resources. Putin played along for awhile and then made a 180. Remember Yeltsin told him to protect mother Russia.

One of my friends from Germany said yesterday. I remember the feeling before the turnover and the wall coming down. He explained it as if people where preparing before the shift, you could not see it but you could actually feel it, people discussed these topics a lot during those times about the East merging with the West.

He also explained that he had a similar feeling now but on a global scale - the MACRO level. Meaning we are preparing consciously for the shift that is about to be visible. Since everything is about energy the shift is well under way it's just that it's hard to perceive if not knowing where to look. "

Here is the full link to my blog.. http://www.i-uvsweden.com/i-oliver-b...e-global-shift

Maybe Corey can expand on this...

Hugs Ollie
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

All is One (30th May 2015), JRS (29th May 2015), Longbow (28th May 2015), Majik (28th May 2015), OneOfLaw (29th May 2015), Sheila (29th May 2015), yobear (29th May 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by solarimplosion View Post
    The only entity that has the power of an evolutionary cycle is the entity incarnate, then the only ones who can change the Earth are the entities that take a body here, and embodied in the space-time of this place to make a difference.

For that they embody the collective wandering, because just playing the game you can change it from within.

This is a law that applies to everyone from the negative to the positive.

The coupling of the field in the time / space is the cursor evolutionary timeline of the amount of compression of space / time.

The maker itself can act as a source only if an entity opens the same inside.
    I agree with you also solarimplosion cause that is one of the very reasons why we are here to experience stuff in this density with our bodies/vehicles. We are consciousness imbodied in a body and not the other way around. We can label it divine, feminine, masculine etc etc.. but still we need to do the ground work with our selves.

There is not one "how to" that fixes all ... since we are individual aspect down here.. otherwise one human would be enough. We have no idea what our next kin have made for choices before arriving here and where their evolution is heading, we also tend to place judgement on things we do.. a lot.. I do it myself.. for ex. today I had a hard time balancing two wagons that I had filled with goods that had to be delivered in a store.

I met this grumpy older gentleman who wanted to pawn bottles having his hands full as well but with no weight to talk about. He almost yelled at me where are you heading and I was delivering bread to the store.. as if I was trying to be in his way deliberately. I can choose to take his grumpy attitude personally and also to ponder about it a lot.. but hey why? Does not serve me.. I just moved on.. even people behind him noted this little everyday life scenario.. and made some faces about his grumpy attitude..

... I don't need to be that guys best friend nor do I have to think badly about him even though I was thinking .. hm what was that about.. I just left the scene..
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

JRS (29th May 2015), Majik (28th May 2015), Sheila (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    OneOfLaw – thank you for your exquisite sharings. Will take some things you said a tad further.

Will share something here that is in line with what you & others are sharing. I am aware - & can see – another piece of my individuated soul experiencing life on another planet, another reality, located in the far reaches of this universe.

When I first saw this piece of me, he was very arrogant & egotistical - literally his nose in the air. Also, he wanted nothing to do with another being who here is my best friend. (Goes to show we all have played/are playing all roles somewhere sometime.)

Over time as I “worked” on self here, I noticed a change in him – my other piece of self. One day it became evident that not only was he changing but his planet was being affected by the changes – raising of vibration – that were occurring on earth. Their atmosphere had changed as well as the energy I could feel from where he lives. As well, he has become extremely good friends with the piece of my friend here who is also there.

So yes we affect one another here but our changes & rising vibration is having an effect elsewhere. But why not; we are all connected &, as has been said many times, we are all one. This raising of virbration/ascensioin process here is affecting our entire universe, too. (Why should I be surprised ) For me it is a bonus that I get to “see” this & have confirmation of – on a small, personal scale – how this works. As OneOflaw shared, we must needs be forgiving of those who agreed to play the “nasty” ones of humanity - if for no other reason than one of them just may be a piece of yourself/myself on a larger soul-self level as well as “We Are All One” anyway.

Love Annie
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Majik For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2015), All is One (31st May 2015), citsym (29th May 2015), Longbow (28th May 2015), lookbeyond (28th May 2015), McCroft (29th May 2015), OneOfLaw (28th May 2015), Sheila (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    as I said in the book 5 the current history of the Earth has already been listed, and have passed the beauty of 30 and we are still discovering what ......

Questioner: Do any of the UFOs that are presently reported come from other planets here at this time, or do you have this knowledge?

Ra: I am one of the members of the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. There are approximately fifty-three civilizations, comprising approximately five hundred planetary consciousness complexes in this Confederation. This Confederation contains those from your own planet who have attained dimensions beyond your third. It contains planetary entities within your solar system, and it contains planetary entities from other galaxies. It is a true Confederation in that its members are not alike, but allied in service according to the Law of One.

6.25 Questioner: Do any of them come here at this time in spacecraft? In the past, say, thirty years?

Ra: I am Ra. … Each planetary entity which wishes to appear within your third-dimensional space/time distortion requests permission to break quarantine, as you may call it, and appear to your peoples. The reason and purpose for this appearance is understood and either accepted or rejected. There have been as many as fifteen of the Confederation entities in your skies at any one time; the others available to you through thought.

At present there are seven which are operating with craft in your density. Their purposes are very simple: to allow those entities of your planet to become aware of infinity which is often best expressed to the uninformed as the mysterious or unknown.

7.12 Questioner: I am interested in the application of the Law of One as it pertains to free will and what I would call the advertising done by UFO contact with the planet. That is, the Council has allowed the quarantine to be lifted many times over the past thirty years. This seems to me to be a form of advertising for what we are doing right now, so that more people will be awakened. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. … The Council of Saturn has not allowed the breaking of quarantine in the time/space continuum you mentioned. There is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your peoples. Some are of the entities known to you as the group of Orion.

8.2 Questioner: There was a portion of the material yesterday which I will read where you say “there is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your peoples; some are of the entities known to you as the group of Orion.” My first question is what did you mean by the landings are of your peoples?

Ra: I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use. This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex. This in turn causes the harvest to be small.

8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are of our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?

Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.

The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

8.4 Questioner: Where do the people who operate these craft come from? Are they affiliated with any nation on Earth? What is their source?

Ra: … As you intend the question, in its shallower aspect, these people are those in your and other-selves’ governments responsible for what you would term national security.

8.5 Questioner: Am I to understand then that the United States has these craft in undersea bases?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.

8.6 Questioner: How did the United States learn of the technology to build these land [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. There was a mind/body/spirit complex known to your people by the vibratory sound complex, Nikola. This entity departed the illusion and the papers containing the necessary understandings were taken by mind/body/spirit complexes serving your security of national divisional complex. Thus your people became privy to the basic technology. In the case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt, approximately twenty-seven of your years ago, to share information and bring about peace among your peoples. The entities giving this information were in error, but we did many things at the end of this cycle in attempts to aid your harvest from which we learned the folly of certain types of aid. That is a contributing factor to our more cautious approach at this date, even as the need is power upon power greater, and your people’s call is greater and greater.

8.7 Questioner: I’m puzzled by these craft that we have undersea bases for. They are [inaudible]. Is this technology sufficient to overshadow all other armaments? Do we have just the ability to fly in these craft or are there any weapons like there are… Were they given to us [inaudible] or are they just craft for transport? What is the basic mechanism of their [inaudible]? It’s really hard to believe is what I’m saying.

Ra: I am Ra. The craft are perhaps misnamed in some instances. It would be more appropriate to consider them as weaponry. The energy used is that of the field of electromagnetic energy which polarizes the Earth sphere. The weaponry is of two basic kinds: that which is called by your peoples psychotronic and that which is called by your peoples particle beam. The amount of destruction which is contained in this technology is considerable and the weapons have been used in many cases to alter weather patterns and to enhance the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time.

8.8 Questioner: How have they been able to keep this a secret? Why aren’t these craft in use for transport?

Ra: The governments of each of your societal division illusions desire to refrain from publicity so that the surprise may be retained in case of hostile action from what your peoples call enemies.

8.9 Questioner: How many of these craft does the United States have?

Ra: I am Ra. The United States has five hundred seven three, five seven three [573] at this time. They are in the process of adding to this number.

8.10 Questioner: What is the maximum speed of one of these craft?

Ra: I am Ra. The maximum speed of these craft is equal to the Earth energy squared. This field varies. The limit is approximately one-half the light speed, as you would call it. This is due to imperfections in design.

8.11 Questioner: Wouldn’t this type of craft totally solve, or come close to solving, a lot of the energy problems as far as transport goes? That we’re used to transporting [inaudible]… transporting [inaudible].

Ra: I am Ra. The technology your peoples possess at this time is capable of resolving each and every limitation which plagues your social memory complex at this present nexus of experience. However, the concerns of some of your beings with distortions towards what you would call powerful energy cause these solutions to be withheld until the solutions are so needed that those with the distortion can then become further distorted in the direction of power.

8.12 Questioner: At the same time you mentioned that some of the landings were of our peoples, you also mentioned that some were of the Orion group. [We] talked a little about the Orion group, but why do the Orion group land here? What is their purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. Their purpose is conquest, unlike those of the Confederation who wait for the calling. The so-called Orion group calls itself to conquest.

8.13 Questioner: Specifically, what do they do when they land?

Ra: There are two types of landings. In the first, entities among your peoples are taken on their craft and programmed for future use. There are two or three levels of programming. First, the level that will be discovered by those who do research. Second, a triggering program. Third, a second and most deep triggering program crystallizing the entity thereby rendering it lifeless and useful as a kind of beacon. This is a form of landing.

The second form is that of landing beneath the Earth’s crust which is entered from water. Again, in the general area of your South American and Caribbean areas and close to the so-called northern pole. The bases of these people are underground.

8.23 Questioner: The most startling information that you’ve given me, which I must admit I’m having difficulty believing, is that [the] United States has 573 craft like you describe. How many people in our government are aware that we have these… how many total people of United States designation are aware of this, including those who operate the craft?

Ra: I am Ra. The number of your peoples varies, for there are needs to communicate at this particular time/space nexus so that the number is expanding at this time. The approximate number is one five oh oh [1,500]. It is only approximate for as your illusory time/space continuum moves from present to present at this nexus many are learning.

8.24 Questioner: Where are these craft constructed?

Ra: These craft are constructed one by one in two locations: in the desert or arid regions of your so-called New Mexico and in the desert or arid regions of your so-called Mexico, both installations being under the ground.

8.25 Questioner: Do you say the United States actually has a manufacturing plant in Mexico?

Ra: I am Ra. I spoke thusly. May I, at this time, reiterate that this type of information is very shallow and of no particular consequence compared to the study of the Law of One. However, we carefully watch these developments in hopes that your peoples are able to be harvested in peace.

8.26 Questioner: I am totally aware how this line of questioning is [of] no consequence at all, but this particular information is so startling to me that it makes me question your validity on this. Up until this point, I was in agreement with everything. This is very startling, and [it] does not seem possible that this secret could have been kept twenty-seven years, and that we are operating these craft. I apologize for my attitude, but I thought I would be very honest about this. It is unbelievable to me that we would operate a plant in Mexico, outside of the United States, to build these craft. Maybe I’m mistaken. These craft are physical craft built by our physical people? I could go get in one and ride in one? Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. You could not ride one. The United States, as you call your society divisional complex, creates these as a type of weapon.

8.27 Questioner: There are no occupants then? No pilot, shall I say?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

8.28 Questioner: How are they controlled?

Ra: I am Ra. They are controlled by computer from a remote source of data.

8.29 Questioner: Why do we have a plant in Mexico?

Ra: I am Ra. The necessity is both for dryness of the ground and for a near total lack of population. Therefore, your so-called government and the so-called government of your neighboring geographical vicinity arranged for an underground installation. The government officials who agreed did not know the use to which their land would be put, but thought it a governmental research installation for use in what you would call bacteriological warfare.

8.32 Questioner: The reason that I have questioned you so much upon the craft which you say the United States government operates is that if we include this in the book it will create numerous problems. It is something that I am considering leaving out of the book entirely, or I am going to have to question you in considerable detail about it. It’s difficult to even question in this area, but I would like maybe to ask a few more questions about it [with] still the possible option of leaving it out of the book. What are the diameter of these craft the United States [inaudible]?

Ra: I am Ra. I suggest that this be the last question for this session. We will speak as you deem fit in further sessions, asking you to be guided by your own discernment only.

The approximate diameter, given several model changes, is twenty-three of your feet, as you measure.

May we ask at this time if you have a needed short query before we end this session?

12.8 Questioner: Does this account for what we call the “UFO Flaps” where a large number of UFOs show up like in 1973?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

12.9 Questioner: Well then are most of the UFOs which are seen in our skies from the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. Many of those seen in your skies are of the Orion group. They send out messages. Some are received by those who are oriented towards service to others. These messages then are altered to be acceptable to those entities while warning of difficulties ahead. This is the most that self-serving entities can do when faced with those whose wish is to serve others. The contacts which the group finds most helpful to their cause are those contacts made with entities whose orientation is towards service to self. There are many thought-form entities in your skies which are of a positive nature and are the projections of the Confederation. Other sightings are due to the inadvertent visualization by your peoples’ optical mechanisms of your own government’s weaponry.

24.20 Questioner: The only other question that went with that is: was there a crashed spaceship and are there small bodies now stored in our military installations?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not wish to infringe upon your future. Gave we you this information, we might be giving you more than you could appropriately deal with in the space/time nexus of your present somewhat muddled configuration of military and intelligence thought. Therefore, we shall withhold this information.

26.32 Questioner: Then as the UFO phenomena was made obvious to many of the population, many groups of people reported contact; many groups of people reported telepathic communication with UFO entities and many recorded the results of what they considered telepathic communication. Was the Confederation, shall we say, oriented to impressing telepathic communication on groups that became interested in UFOs?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although some of our members have removed themselves from the time/space using thought-form projections into your space/time, and have chosen, from time to time, with permission of the Council, to appear in your skies without landing.

26.33 Questioner: Then are all of the landings that have occurred except for the landing when Eisenhower was contacted, are all of those landings of the Orion group or similar type groups?

Ra: I am Ra. Except for isolated instances of those of, shall we say, no affiliation, this is correct.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2015), All is One (31st May 2015), Sheila (29th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Majik View Post
    OneOfLaw – thank you for your exquisite sharings. Will take some things you said a tad further.

Will share something here that is in line with what you & others are sharing. I am aware - & can see – another piece of my individuated soul experiencing life on another planet, another reality, located in the far reaches of this universe.

When I first saw this piece of me, he was very arrogant & egotistical - literally his nose in the air. Also, he wanted nothing to do with another being who here is my best friend. (Goes to show we all have played/are playing all roles somewhere sometime.)

Over time as I “worked” on self here, I noticed a change in him – my other piece of self. One day it became evident that not only was he changing but his planet was being affected by the changes – raising of vibration – that were occurring on earth. Their atmosphere had changed as well as the energy I could feel from where he lives. As well, he has become extremely good friends with the piece of my friend here who is also there.

So yes we affect one another here but our changes & rising vibration is having an effect elsewhere. But why not; we are all connected &, as has been said many times, we are all one. This raising of virbration/ascensioin process here is affecting our entire universe, too. (Why should I be surprised ) For me it is a bonus that I get to “see” this & have confirmation of – on a small, personal scale – how this works. As OneOflaw shared, we must needs be forgiving of those who agreed to play the “nasty” ones of humanity - if for no other reason than one of them just may be a piece of yourself/myself on a larger soul-self level as well as “We Are All One” anyway.

Love Annie

Many are awaited to have similar experiences. this is your multimdimensionality that you have experienced. Also you are "spot on" with the whole universe being affected. Every single human individual creates this universe for itself, thus your development gets reflected into the whole universe as such. SInce every single entity is the universe itself this is a natural process.

Maybe some have noted that with recent own achievements and consciously observed transformations there is an acceleration in the whole awakening process in the seemingly outside. That is more achievements off world such as more delivered information about these developments and general signs that are foreshadowing full disclosure and technology release and everything that is about to derive from that.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 29th May 2015 at 12:58.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2015), All is One (31st May 2015), Majik (29th May 2015), Sheila (29th May 2015)