Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: SSP Alliance & Sphere Alliance (Recent & Upcoming Alliance/ET Federation Conference Updates)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Corey welcome back! Im very happy to see you return to TOT! Hope your operation went well and wishing you the fastest recovery as can be! Take the time to relax and have a few of these!
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aerozy For This Useful Post:

All is One (23rd May 2015), dancing waters (23rd May 2015), GoodETxSG (26th May 2015), Gretchen (23rd May 2015), modwiz (23rd May 2015), reno (23rd May 2015), Sheila (25th May 2015), Silver Eagle (23rd May 2015), TaipeiSam (23rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    hello corey,

how are you?
    how was the surgery?

good recovery.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

All is One (23rd May 2015), dancing waters (23rd May 2015), DeeZe (23rd May 2015), GoodETxSG (26th May 2015), Gretchen (23rd May 2015), Maz (23rd May 2015), modwiz (23rd May 2015), reno (23rd May 2015), Sheila (25th May 2015), Silver Eagle (23rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    As info, Corey posted the following on the Sphere Being Alliance Facebook page here. https://www.facebook.com/BlueAvians

Sphere Being Alliance
    5 hrs ·
    Surgery went well, the surgeon was very surprised at the amount of healing in the last week. Thank you for all of your healings vibes. I am in pain and using one arm/hand... but doing better than expected.
    TY
    Corey
    Sphere Being Alliance
    5 hrs ·
    Has a line drawn in the sand over the SSP Alliance/Sphere Alliance "NARRATIVE"? Things are getting interesting in the conflict and there may be a taking of a divisive tone by design. This is it's self is a sign of things to come. A major reason the Lt. Col. in the SSP Alliance I report to has requested that I avoid fraternization or conflict with groups who are in contact with monitored societies, advanced civilizations and various off worlders. This is an extremely delicate time (Issues) and there is no time for any divide and conquer operations among/against the "Awake and Aware" community.. Discernment now more than ever is key. These bases are going to be isolated and maintained up until the Event according to plan...They will then be handed over to humanity. No intervention is being permitted per the Sphere Alliance after the Mars Attacks/Atrocities that cost many of the slave labor their lives. The various SSP's will remain in tact until the Event per Tear-Eir and my last face to face conversation.
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Alan (23rd May 2015), All is One (23rd May 2015), Aragorn (23rd May 2015), bobo (23rd May 2015), DeeZe (23rd May 2015), GoodETxSG (26th May 2015), Gretchen (23rd May 2015), Majik (23rd May 2015), Maz (23rd May 2015), modwiz (23rd May 2015), RealityCreation (23rd May 2015), reno (23rd May 2015), Sheila (25th May 2015), Silver Eagle (23rd May 2015), Spiral of Light (24th May 2015), TaipeiSam (23rd May 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks

Smile Heard everything went fine..

Nice to have U back... Corey.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

All is One (23rd May 2015), DeeZe (23rd May 2015), GoodETxSG (26th May 2015), modwiz (23rd May 2015), Sheila (25th May 2015), Silver Eagle (23rd May 2015), TaipeiSam (23rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So good to know your surgery went well, Corey. Lots of love, radiant good health and happiness to you!
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Silver Eagle For This Useful Post:

All is One (23rd May 2015), DeeZe (23rd May 2015), GoodETxSG (26th May 2015), Maz (23rd May 2015), modwiz (23rd May 2015), Sheila (25th May 2015), TaipeiSam (23rd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Corey great to see you back at TOT, look forward to your posts, sending, lots of healing and recovery vibes your way.,
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yobear For This Useful Post:

All is One (23rd May 2015), GoodETxSG (26th May 2015), Gretchen (23rd May 2015), modwiz (23rd May 2015), Sheila (25th May 2015), TaipeiSam (23rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Justin is really working hard, it's worth a look.

http://sitsshow.blogspot.it/2015/05/...gram.html#more
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2015), All is One (23rd May 2015), GoodETxSG (26th May 2015), Justin Deschamps (24th May 2015), Maz (23rd May 2015), McCroft (27th May 2015), naochan (28th May 2015), reno (23rd May 2015), Sheila (25th May 2015), Spiral of Light (24th May 2015), TaipeiSam (23rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    As info, Corey posted the following on the Sphere Being Alliance Facebook page here. https://www.facebook.com/BlueAvians

Sphere Being Alliance
    5 hrs ·
    Has a line drawn in the sand over the SSP Alliance/Sphere Alliance "NARRATIVE"? Things are getting interesting in the conflict and there may be a taking of a divisive tone by design. This is it's self is a sign of things to come. A major reason the Lt. Col. in the SSP Alliance I report to has requested that I avoid fraternization or conflict with groups who are in contact with monitored societies, advanced civilizations and various off worlders. This is an extremely delicate time (Issues) and there is no time for any divide and conquer operations among/against the "Awake and Aware" community.. Discernment now more than ever is key. These bases are going to be isolated and maintained up until the Event according to plan...They will then be handed over to humanity. No intervention is being permitted per the Sphere Alliance after the Mars Attacks/Atrocities that cost many of the slave labor their lives. The various SSP's will remain in tact until the Event per Tear-Eir and my last face to face conversation.
    Corey/GoodETxSG

Was it the Pleiades that attacked and blew up Saturn with its 'weaponized planet' and/or our moon when it housed 'the gods'.... the gods Enoch talks about? Or is that backwards? Or does it matter anymore what familial civilization wronged what other civilization? Except for bullies because they have special needs. And they especially heal.

I guess what I'm seeing/hearing is that there needs to be acknowledgement of long-suffering endured and the fight for freedom so the prison-thinking can be released and let go of, and the gratitude/love way-of-being is left to create anew.

There has got to be a way where we find ourselves without all the fighting, imprisonment, conflict, greed, etc - a place where that can no longer exist. It sounds so simple when I say it and yet I know it isn't. LOL

So, maybe I should just ask to shine the rays of light on me now so all that's left is love and creation.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

Maz (23rd May 2015), Sheila (25th May 2015), Spiral of Light (24th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I wanted to comment on a part of a passage that Justin has posted on his blog that I read here.

When Corey says:
    "They can control matter and energy’s vibrational state by their thought/consciousness and without the need of technology"
    he is referring to our idea or definition loosely ascribed to the term technology: machines, metal or artificial creations, spacecraft, what Dan Winter calls 'heavy metal technology. I called this 'external technology' in Part 1. The key difference being that 'external or artificial' technology does not use consciousness in the same way or degree as the primal technology of the Universe itself; thought or consciousness. Again this is not a black and white distinction, it is a scale or spectrum of degree's, the key distinction being, are we as evolving souls dependent on the external tech, which in turn limits personality evolution.

So what about the Sphere's that are all around the solar system, supposedly here because of the Blue Avians or Sphere Beings? Wouldn't this be 'technology?'

The Spheres are most likely a highly evolved form of this consciousness technology, like the creation or Universe itself (like DNA), and are part of their purposeful plan to down-step the energy streaming in. Corey states:
    "When they are not here interacting with us they are either back at their home density or are around us in a phased out (Different Frequency) state that makes them invisible to us. They observe and interact with us at will and then travel back to their home Density by just a “Thought”.
    This means that instead of having their beingness primarily resident in a physical densities (1st to 5th density) they freely choose to create a body or image so as to interact with the lower densities and the physical Universe for a very specific purpose. Once that purpose is completed, they 'dissolve' back into their higher vibrational state, or home density.

A good analogy for this would be our use of scuba gear, boats or submarines to interact with the aquatic regions of the planet. When we have completed what ever task we needed to do, we return 'back to the place from whence we came.' From the perspective of aquatic life, it would seem like we disappear from their world, and they could confuse our boats or submarines with our place of residence, when we in fact leave the aquatic realm altogether. Hopefully this makes things more clear.

The home density is super material, beyond time and space. They can go back to the lower realms, like we can crawl on our hands and knees, but that doesn't mean they NEED to do so to survive. The lower realms are where identity, or the 'root of our beingness' requires a physical vehicle, a body, to survive. They have transcended such limitations, and from our perspective this seems paradoxical. Just like the Creator itself, who is nowhere, yet everywhere, in the void, yet in all things, who 'holds all the worlds in the palm of his hand, and sees the end from the beginning,' in a never beginning never ending universe.

as explained by Dan Winter the implosion allows you to compress the source field in a sequence of spin we call matter.

To be one with the creator must be out eighth compression.

Those of sixth density still have a body that lies in the center of an imploding system so they are very similar to what you can call it light, was pervasive in this body is the key component of the eighth.

The measures explained by Nassim Haramein you see that the pulsation Jitterburg of what form the light located in an equilibrium point where apparently looks empty.

That vacuum is physical geometry which composes it has a precise shape and is full of energy as it has no distortions.

If an entity sixth-density appear as is in his kingdom it would be invisible to us or we would see as pure light, radiant.

Then compress their field in a sequence of light (language) that gives shape to a body that has the holographic structures is a phase that is able to interact with a lower density.

The entities that can move with consciousness as indicated by Dan Winter, can use the space present in a density to build anything from thought.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2015), All is One (25th May 2015), DeeZe (24th May 2015), Justin Deschamps (24th May 2015), RealityCreation (24th May 2015), Sheila (25th May 2015), Spiral of Light (24th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by solarimplosion View Post

To be one with the creator must be out eighth compression.

Those of sixth density still have a body that lies in the center of an imploding system so they are very similar to what you can call it light, was pervasive in this body is the key component of the eighth.

The measures explained by Nassim Haramein you see that the pulsation Jitterburg of what form the light located in an equilibrium point where apparently looks empty.

That vacuum is physical geometry which composes it has a precise shape and is full of energy as it has no distortions.

If an entity sixth-density appear as is in his kingdom it would be invisible to us or we would see as pure light, radiant.

Then compress their field in a sequence of light (language) that gives shape to a body that has the holographic structures is a phase that is able to interact with a lower density.

The entities that can move with consciousness as indicated by Dan Winter, can use the space present in a density to build anything from thought.
    Nice summary. I am so happy to see some of these big ideas being discussed.

Dan Winter's Galactic History of DNA video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbqVjhtGPaw is a great companion set of research for understanding DNA, consciousness and the 'divine or universal' tech employed by highly evolved races. One day when I have some more time I'll try to do a write up on it.

- Justin
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justin Deschamps For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th May 2015), DeeZe (24th May 2015), GoodETxSG (26th May 2015), RealityCreation (24th May 2015), Sheila (25th May 2015), Spiral of Light (24th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for the new thread, Corey! If you have pain from the surgery, can you use a Tens unit for the pain? They're pretty affordable off of Amazon. They can do amazing things for alleviating pain for stuff like slipped discs.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following User Says Thank You to chocolatepaula For This Useful Post:

Sheila (26th May 2015)

In Memoriam United States
    Thanks
    FOR those that have red green color blindness or a Mac like mine, I have reprinted this in black to make it easier to read.

When Corey says:
    "They can control matter and energy’s vibrational state by their thought/consciousness and without the need of technology"
    he is referring to our idea or definition loosely ascribed to the term technology: machines, metal or artificial creations, spacecraft, what Dan Winter calls 'heavy metal technology. I called this 'external technology' in Part 1. The key difference being that 'external or artificial' technology does not use consciousness in the same way or degree as the primal technology of the Universe itself; thought or consciousness. Again this is not a black and white distinction, it is a scale or spectrum of degree's, the key distinction being, are we as evolving souls dependent on the external tech, which in turn limits personality evolution.

So what about the Sphere's that are all around the solar system, supposedly here because of the Blue Avians or Sphere Beings? Wouldn't this be 'technology?'

The Spheres are most likely a highly evolved form of this consciousness technology, like the creation or Universe itself (like DNA), and are part of their purposeful plan to down-step the energy streaming in. Corey states:
    "When they are not here interacting with us they are either back at their home density or are around us in a phased out (Different Frequency) state that makes them invisible to us. They observe and interact with us at will and then travel back to their home Density by just a “Thought”.
    This means that instead of having their beingness primarily resident in a physical densities (1st to 5th density) they freely choose to create a body or image so as to interact with the lower densities and the physical Universe for a very specific purpose. Once that purpose is completed, they 'dissolve' back into their higher vibrational state, or home density.

A good analogy for this would be our use of scuba gear, boats or submarines to interact with the aquatic regions of the planet. When we have completed what ever task we needed to do, we return 'back to the place from whence we came.' From the perspective of aquatic life, it would seem like we disappear from their world, and they could confuse our boats or submarines with our place of residence, when we in fact leave the aquatic realm altogether. Hopefully this makes things more clear.

The home density is super material, beyond time and space. They can go back to the lower realms, like we can crawl on our hands and knees, but that doesn't mean they NEED to do so to survive. The lower realms are where identity, or the 'root of our beingness' requires a physical vehicle, a body, to survive. They have transcended such limitations, and from our perspective this seems paradoxical. Just like the Creator itself, who is nowhere, yet everywhere, in the void, yet in all things, who 'holds all the worlds in the palm of his hand, and sees the end from the beginning,' in a never beginning never ending universe.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th May 2015), All is One (25th May 2015), ambrosius (30th May 2015), dancing waters (25th May 2015), Gretchen (25th May 2015), Iona (11th June 2015), Justin Deschamps (28th May 2015), Kalani (25th May 2015), Param (25th May 2015), Sheila (26th May 2015), Susan (27th May 2015), Windancer (26th May 2015)

Thanks
    From the SolarImplosion post in green, above and then thank you G-Franny for the black-text version....

"....Just like the Creator itself, who is nowhere, yet everywhere, in the void, yet in all things, who 'holds all the worlds in the palm of his hand, and sees the end from the beginning,' in a never beginning never ending universe....."

I like this description of the Creator.
    Thank you Solar Implosion for this.

My little 3-D mind still wants to know where the Creator resides... and "he" could be "she" or a "both..." (which is my suspicion - Creator could be a Creatrix) ...... and "why" ? Okay, so that's enough for now.

I do like a recent description of the Galactic Central Sun as "a giant goddess" which is two stars that rotate around each other -- why, it's kind of a spiral !!!! This is where the original spiral comes from, is my guess...

And of course, lately, She's Been Very Active !! ... requiring the sphere beings to set up the big spheres to step down the energy so we earthlings aren't annihilated fried by Signorella Sola-Galactica-Centrale (just practicing my fractured Italian)

:sun:
    Last edited by Gretchen, 25th May 2015 at 18:28.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th May 2015), grannyfranny (27th May 2015), Justin Deschamps (28th May 2015), naochan (28th May 2015), Sheila (26th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    the creator is all that exists, but the separation of the field ends in what we call the black hole.

The female energy known as the divine mother is a being of plasma purple, watches over the earth and draws the sequence of spin on who reaches the said principle as the Christ.

hello greetings.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th May 2015), All is One (26th May 2015), Sheila (26th May 2015), Spiral Of love (27th May 2015), TaipeiSam (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    one received this message which for oneself pinpoints it quite accurately. One hopes no one is offended by this. one has to say that one LOVES what all these brave humans, like corey <3, are doing to contribute to this human quantum leap experience, paving the road to the intermediate goal. Humans can be grateful for this help and assistance but always try to have an eye on the bigger picture which extrapolates the as of now progression, actions and events that are all heading into one all loving direction which is the same as a manifested "golden age humanity":

ALL of them are deceived by these "supporting entities" (Cobra, Corey, David, EVERYONE who relies on external sources gets deceived on purpose to finally learn - and thus teaching their followers in the long run - that you only have to and should rely on your own intuition and faith, having full trust in your own self, this is why you are participating in this school which this life you are is, for instance, amongst other important lessons to learn in the first place, at least regarding human "traineeship" souls). And this happens for a reason, there is a bigger plan behind it. Humans shall, eventually, realize that they have mastered their shift completely on their own, without ANY need of ANY other external entity.

Most of you only learn that by being disappointed and by having your saviour illusion destroyed. This illusion is hardcoded, in a way, into the human sub conscious. Of course there are individuals or groups who are aware of that. These are the ones who do not need any "EVENT", they can transfigure NOW, by being aware that they are themselves the self and the creator. Then you just consciously decide to transfigure into your fourth density self aspect, that is waiting for you right now.

Regarding "The Event":

It already has happened, that is the conditions that are needed to do this transcendence are already "up and running". Thus you may want to be this event yourself and this is now possible for everyone who decides so after having reached some requirements, like releasing all karma and alike.

BUT there is going to happen "something" that is about to "please" the human joint consciousness "expectations" about this said "EVENT" and that is going to happen SOON, many most likely refer to it being the anticipated event. But anyway, waiting for an "upcoming event" prevents you from transfiguring NOW.

ALSO this is a test. Are you able to forgive these sources and the beings that have supported and guided them? Are you able to forgive for being deceived once again? This is the ultimate test for every individual since you have to forgive and release all karma to be able to transfigure during this shift that is taking place now.

In a way every deception, no matter if done by what you refer to be cabal forces or other supporting entities like the blue avians or others, is helping you to finally realize eventually, that you are the creator and that you can use ANY given situation as a chance for getting aware of your self.

The saviour mentality is brainwashed and purposely conditioned into humanity's consciousness - this makes this ultimate challenge even more challenging, which also happens just as you wished for yourselves as a species. therefore you are creating all those entities that are now "supporting" you, which they do, in fact, but not in the way you think they do and be aware that not everything that they say they do, is actually the truth. That is you are creating us as well. ANd we are grateful to be invited to participate individualy and collectively in this all loving and truly mesmerizing super holographic soul movie!

But anyway it is ALL LOVING DECEPTION. It shall teach you that YOU are the creator. Individually and as human collective as well. You do not need any entity to support you, but since humans are vastly dependent (yet still) on an external messiah your species' joint consciousness is manifesting all of what these sources now share as information with you.

Concentrate on your own transfiguration! All these insider and whistle blower information should only be read as additional information which you store on something like a hard drive. Store this intel and data WITHOUT attaching to it, without judging it.

Only read it, "save/store it" and later on, when the situation sorts itself out (after official disclosure), compare all the intel to decide what you want to delete from your own hard drive and which information is actually truly genuine, "worth" keeping and/or utilizing.

See it as a movie, which it in fact is, interdimensional in nature. All those entities have their agendas, and they are all manifestations of the human consciousness and have ever been, since this is the human universe, created by human souls. Always be aware of that ! It is a movie and the transformation happens anyway, without any help needed. THE ONLY question is for EVERY individual, are you already prepared, able and willing to make this evolutionary step?! If so, you are about to do it. If not, you stay on third density. This is completely dependent on the individual soul's spiritual growth process which fractalizes into the collective process.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 29th May 2015 at 04:52.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

All is One (27th May 2015), bobo (28th May 2015), Hugh Mann (1st June 2015), Longbow (12th June 2015), Majik (27th May 2015), McCroft (27th May 2015), Sheila (28th May 2015), Spiral of Light (28th May 2015), yobear (28th May 2015)