Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: SSP Alliance & Sphere Alliance (Recent & Upcoming Alliance/ET Federation Conference Updates)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Less focus on our history and more on our legacy will dispel the impotence of not knowing how to act in our current situation. We need to decide who and what we are going, or willing, to be. Thinking we need to know more about our past to move forward is dysfunctional and the results will be equally so.

Thinking we need more information about our past to move forward is an excuse for inaction.
    I agree with you fully modwiz! And Hugh Mann I think the latest update where the alleged controllers talk about a 50 year window of disclosure just shows how madly ignorant they are about what is happening. Threatening Corey just to get his reactions also speaks volumes about their state of mind and being! Now, there is ignorance and ignorance most people are ignorant about current world affairs .. by consent or not.

The alleged Cabal is actually no different cause they are also ignorant about things happening playing the same playbook over and over again.. although they have deceived people and also bin deceived by their upper echelon... they don't have a clue about the energetic waves coming in.. and what they are bringing.. we'll get there whether they like it or not.. there is a tsunami of humongous Karmic payback coming their way...

We have come here for different reasons. The BA stated that we need to go through some stuff so we don't make the same "mistakes" again which in my book is that we need to look at everything no matter how nasty it is in order to release or selves from this karmic wheel spin.. some will choose to turn away but that is also an option not to be judged upon and some will face the stage head on!
    Last edited by McCroft, 10th June 2015 at 15:13.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2015), All is One (11th June 2015), bobo (10th June 2015), modwiz (10th June 2015), Sheila (10th June 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    50 years.... It's almost laughable. Can you imagine if the justice system worked this way? By that logic, murder trials should be postponed until the defendant is dead so the victim's family doesn't have to go through the trauma of seeing his face during the trial.

The game is up. An astonishingly high percentage of people already believe we are not alone (even if they haven't really taken a dive into the deeper implications of that), and a comparable percentage of people don't trust government. You can't put that cat back in the bag. My 16 year old nephew, who I was sure was wrapped up in a typical suburban teenage life of psych meds and reality TV, asked me last week what I know about the Illuminati, which turned into a conversation about religion and spirituality. All I could think was, "Wow, critical mass, here we come." I live in the middle of California - not long ago named the dumbest place in America (no joke) - and this past weekend, there was a large group of people marching down the busiest street in town carrying signs picketing Monsanto, and a couple signs just said, "WAKE UP!" and "They're lying to you."

Now we just need to do something about it. We don't need their consent. Their time is up. Time to take it back - NOW. Not in 50 years. Not even in 10 years.

I think a Princess Leia quote is warranted here...."The more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers." Except maybe replace 'star systems' with 'truth.'
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2015), All is One (11th June 2015), bobo (10th June 2015), Cearna (11th June 2015), JRS (12th June 2015), MaryMay (12th June 2015), Sheila (10th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mudpuppy View Post
    If you care to read a former illuminati insider's viewpoint on the avians, etc., you may find the following insider's blogposts of interest:

http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/2015/03/avians.html
    I did go to that site when I very 1st found Corey's info... to tell the truth, that info "felt" off, or something... my personal discernment filter SCREAMED at me.

I have always 'listened" to what "everyone" has to say and move on my "feelings" accordingly. Corey's info has "felt" correct as well as most of David Wilcock's work has... Thank you for your suggestion.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2015), Cearna (11th June 2015), GoodETxSG (10th June 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by OneOfLaw View Post
    2025-2033 is NOT NOW, there is no future whatsoever, this is and has always been a deceptive human mind concept.
    The state of humanity right now is not ready for open contact. This is not something that you would want to be openly thrust upon humanity without warning. That's what TPTB would want, if they could ensure that the ensuing chaos could be to their benefit.

This stuff has to come out gradually. Progress can be gradual and still be progress. Think of all the people you know who don't believe in or don't even think about the idea of ET contact, and what kind of psychological shock it would be to them and how they would react. A lot of people would likely take to the new ETs as if they were gods, or demons. Official acknowledgment in some form needs to happen first, and then be allowed to sink in. And then we need to prepare ourselves beforehand. This is not like meeting a new neighbor. Our whole society will be rapidly transformed.

Also Bashar did not give exact dates, he gave windows of time for his prior predictions (of which there are really not many despite hours of footage of him), and they did not pass without exactly what he said happening. The reason for windows of time relates back to what he says about timelines, that as a feature of "free will" we are all moving between timelines all the time that reflect our inward attitudes and beliefs.
    Last edited by bsbray, 10th June 2015 at 17:04.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2015), Cearna (11th June 2015), RealityCreation (11th June 2015), Sheila (10th June 2015), yobear (10th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    in reference to the following article by Justin

http://sitsshow.blogspot.it/2015/06/...r-raising.html

I can add to those interested, there is the Possibility to program the water through the implosion, and subjecting it to specific frequencies it assumes a structure dodecahedron.

Water is a very empowering and somewhat healing, increases the ability of cells to emit ultraviolet light.

The mechanisms implosive are different dan winter it has developed one, after the water can be exposed briefly at infrared sources and acquire very high energy capacity.

The still water in bottles loses its vitality and energy, so revitalized water is a fundamental process for the state energy.

Drinking water in the stomach and fasting between meals is highly effective and improves the ability of the vibratory body.
    Last edited by solarimplosion, 10th June 2015 at 17:20.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2015), All is One (11th June 2015), Longbow (11th June 2015), Sheila (11th June 2015), Spiral of Light (10th June 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    50 years.... It's almost laughable. Can you imagine if the justice system worked this way? By that logic, murder trials should be postponed until the defendant is dead so the victim's family doesn't have to go through the trauma of seeing his face during the trial.

The game is up. My 16 year old nephew, who I was sure was wrapped up in a typical suburban teenage life of psych meds and reality TV, asked me last week what I know about the Illuminati, which turned into a conversation about religion and spirituality. All I could think was, "Wow, critical mass, here we come.".'
    I'm baffled one of our families teenage girls said something similar about the illuminati a couple of years back before I started my rabbit hole journey!!! She was spot on and today says that she knew this already then in her early teens!
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2015), bobo (11th June 2015), bsbray (10th June 2015), Cearna (11th June 2015), Sheila (11th June 2015), Spiral of Light (10th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Hugh Mann View Post
    What? I thought the "good guys" weren't going to deal with the parasitic elite.

Yawn, here we go again. Placing blame on everyone else. Trying to sidestep responsibility.

This is unacceptable! Monetary systems create slaves and there's nothing fair about it. It creates greed, materialism, loss of empathy, the have and have-nots and it doesn't work. How may times do we need this to be proven?

This is also unacceptable. Everything must be brought into the open. No more secrets and no cherry-picking the truth. We've all lived many lifetimes of lies on this planet and it's about time for all of it to end.

IMHO, the PTB (parasites that be) are scared and it shows. They don't want to disclose and are dragging their feet and making every excuse in the book to prolong their power and disclosure. 50 years is again, unacceptable! I was looking forward to this report but, am greatly disappointed.
    I agree with you Hugh. (Mods: Why does "Reply With Quote" not contain the embedded quotes to which Hugh was responding to put his responses in proper context?)

I have so many problems with the June 9th "Human Elite Attempt to Negotiate Cessation of SSP Alliance Disclosure in Latest Conference" update that I'd like to address, but I just don't have the time right now.

I must say I'm not totally surprised by what was said though as, for me at least, it speaks volumes about the "truth" of these alleged SSP Alliance/Sphere Being Alliance meetings and who is really behind them. Clearly, if these Blue Avians and Sphere Beings were real and as advanced as they are claimed to be they would never agree to a 50 year delay in "Disclosure" or any of the other garbage they put in the "agreement." In fact, IMHO, there would be no negotiations at all with these "Elites." The only possible reason for delaying this is so the SOBs, who are responsible for most of the death and destruction on this planet and our enslavement, are long dead and can face no repercussions for their actions; other than the smearing of their "good" name that is. But psychopaths have no compassion or caring for anyone so their descendants will just have to deal with that. I'm sorry, but I had a feeling this hand would be played sooner or later if it was all BS.

I like Corey, have contacted him, and have even contributed to his cause, but this, for me, says he's either being duped, or he is part of the Cabal distraction/disinformation campaign--I hope it is the former.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CeeTee9 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (11th June 2015), Chester (10th June 2015), EnergyGardener (13th June 2015), Sheila (11th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by CeeTee9 View Post
    I agree with you Hugh. (Mods: Why does "Reply With Quote" not contain the embedded quotes to which Hugh was responding to put his responses in proper context?)

I have so many problems with the June 9th "Human Elite Attempt to Negotiate Cessation of SSP Alliance Disclosure in Latest Conference" update that I'd like to address, but I just don't have the time right now.

I must say I'm not totally surprised by what was said though as, for me at least, it speaks volumes about the "truth" of these alleged SSP Alliance/Sphere Being Alliance meetings and who is really behind them. Clearly, if these Blue Avians and Sphere Beings were real and as advanced as they are claimed to be they would never agree to a 50 year delay in "Disclosure" or any of the other garbage they put in the "agreement." In fact, IMHO, there would be no negotiations at all with these "Elites." The only possible reason for delaying this is so the SOBs, who are responsible for most of the death and destruction on this planet and our enslavement, are long dead and can face no repercussions for their actions; other than the smearing of their "good" name that is. But psychopaths have no compassion or caring for anyone so their descendants will just have to deal with that. I'm sorry, but I had a feeling this hand would be played sooner or later if it was all BS.

I like Corey, have contacted him, and have even contributed to his cause, but this, for me, says he's either being duped, or he is part of the Cabal distraction/disinformation campaign--I hope it is the former.
    People need to fully read and research information before jumping to conclusions and making such inflammatory statements... (Further details on this meeting are going to be covered in another article by Dr. Salla in the next day or two)...

NO ONE said that this was agree to. Actually quite the opposite has been stated.

None of these requests are going to be considered or agreed to.

The Earth Based Alliance has been infiltrated and some of them are making agreements with cabal groups.

The SSP Alliance nor the Sphere Alliance have NOT made any deals to prolong disclosure or to take part in a second financial control system.

The Elite are panicking and trying any and every tactic they can to try to buy more time. It is not going to work this time as it has several times in the recent past.

Please look at the full details of the information presented and you will see that this is the case. (A good place to start is the article from Justin on Stillness in the Storm)

Big Update | Latest ET Conference, The Method Used to Travel, How to Prepare for Disclosure, Sphere Being Clarifications | Corey GoodETxSG
    http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/06...ce-method.html

This has been occurring quite a lot recently.

Corey/GoodETxSG
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 10th June 2015 at 20:30.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2015), Alan (12th June 2015), All is One (11th June 2015), ambrosius (11th June 2015), bobo (10th June 2015), CeeTee9 (10th June 2015), dancing waters (11th June 2015), DaRkViPeR (15th June 2015), DeeZe (10th June 2015), Gretchen (10th June 2015), Hugh Mann (10th June 2015), JByas (10th June 2015), JRS (12th June 2015), Longbow (11th June 2015), Majik (10th June 2015), MaryMay (12th June 2015), Maunagarjana (11th June 2015), Sheila (11th June 2015), Spiral of Light (10th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I pray this ET story is true cause I literally can't stand all the daily lies, deception and continued fraud in Govt, news media & economics along with all the moral and ethical degradation of humankind values. It's driving me insane.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2015), All is One (11th June 2015), Cearna (11th June 2015), GoodETxSG (10th June 2015), Gretchen (10th June 2015), Hugh Mann (10th June 2015), onelove (11th June 2015), Sheila (11th June 2015), Spiral of Light (10th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Much gratitude for the clarification. I'm greatly relieved there were no concessions with psychopaths that be. They've had their fun. Now it's OUR turn!
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hugh Mann For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2015), All is One (11th June 2015), Cearna (11th June 2015), CeeTee9 (10th June 2015), GoodETxSG (10th June 2015), Gretchen (10th June 2015), Majik (10th June 2015), MaryMay (12th June 2015), Sheila (11th June 2015), Spiral of Light (10th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ctiger2 View Post
    I pray this ET story is true cause I literally can't stand all the daily lies, deception and continued fraud in Govt, news media & economics along with all the moral and ethical degradation of humankind values. It's driving me insane.
    That's probably their goal. When you keep looking outside of yourself for truth and power, you're already opening the door wide open for these kinds of people to manipulate you. You have to root or ground yourself into something indisputable within yourself and work from there. That "something" is different for everyone but we each have to find it. The alternative is always looking to others for salvation, and that's when you run into the problems you described above.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2015), All is One (11th June 2015), Aragorn (10th June 2015), Cearna (11th June 2015), Chester (11th June 2015), just robj (11th June 2015), Longbow (11th June 2015), Sheila (11th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    That's probably their goal. When you keep looking outside of yourself for truth and power, you're already opening the door wide open for these kinds of people to manipulate you. You have to root or ground yourself into something indisputable within yourself and work from there. That "something" is different for everyone but we each have to find it. The alternative is always looking to others for salvation, and that's when you run into the problems you described above.
    I guess to me we're all playing a big game and there's only a small click of people that have the actual rule book and are cheating everyone else. All I want is the real rule book released so everyone knows how the game is actually played. I don't need a savior. To me the ET story is the revelation of the real rule book and how this game is played. The ET story has to be true because nothing else makes any sense. I'd just like some small confirmation in my life is all. All the while I'll keep working on inner work improving myself in preparation for THE EVENT.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ctiger2 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th June 2015), Cearna (11th June 2015), Gretchen (11th June 2015), Sheila (11th June 2015)

Retired Member South Africa
    Thanks
    The Cabal are desperate to stay in position of power. If this 50 year delay is not granted, we can surely expect a huge false flag event to happen. It might be a false alien invasion or a full scale world war.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaRkViPeR For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th June 2015), Cearna (11th June 2015), Gretchen (11th June 2015), Sheila (11th June 2015)

Thanks
    It has been stated by many that "they" or "we" do not need a "savior". I wondered, what is meant by that? Of course that would depend on who is using the word and what that persons intent or definition of the word is.

Wanting to sort this out, I thought it might be a good idea to look at the definition of the word.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/savior

Full Definition of SAVIOR

1: one that saves from danger or destruction
    2: one who brings salvation; specifically capitalized : jesus 1

The following is my opinion.

So, it seems we have 2 definitions of the word Savior.

Personally speaking, I do not need, nor do I believe anyone needs a definition 2, or "someone to bring them salvation". Everything I have read so far from Corey and the BA material states they are NOT claiming to be a number 2, in fact have stated in no uncertain terms they are NOT number 2's.

Ok. So what about definition number 1? "One who saves from danger or destruction". Hmm, lets see. This planet has been under the control of possibly the most self serving ones that have ever existed. They control advanced tech, governments etc etc.

However, we of Gaia, who DO NOT SUPPORT this in any way, who do NOT use violence, who do NOT wish to control or manipulate others or "ruin" the Earth, NEED PHYSICAL HELP. My soul doesn't need physical help. If I dropped dead right now, I KNOW I'm ok. That isn't the point here. Receiving physical HELP to get free from the UNWANTED control of the "cabal" IS.

If you were floating, stranded, in the middle of the ocean and someone came and threw you a life raft, would you reject it because you don't believe in a savior? What do you call that? Sure if they die, they are ok in the big picture. But we are talking about "physical life" right now, NOT the afterlife.

We of Earth NEED HELP to rid these unwanted controllers. Anyone saying that the Blue Avians or Corey are claiming to be "Saviors" and "don't fall for that trap" is obviously trying to control the narrative using deception.

And who have ALWAYS been the "masters of deception"??

"You will know them by their fruits"
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeeZe For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2015), Cearna (11th June 2015), DaRkViPeR (15th June 2015), GoodETxSG (11th June 2015), RealityCreation (11th June 2015), Sheila (11th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ctiger2 View Post
    I guess to me we're all playing a big game and there's only a small click of people that have the actual rule book and are cheating everyone else. All I want is the real rule book released so everyone knows how the game is actually played. I don't need a savior.
    I can understand that. I've done a lot of esoteric reading and transcendental experimentation myself, so I can't knock you for looking outside of yourself for certain things at certain times. We all do that, and I suppose it's natural and necessary.

The Tibetan Book of the Dead, the Tao te Ching, Hinduism, esoteric Christianity, Buddhism, Hawaiian Huna, the ancient Irish/Cabiric religion and various other ancient mystery schools and pagan religions all relate in one area: that we are either made of the same stuff as god/source/etc., have god/source inside of us, or some equivalent idea, and thus we are responsible for our own experiences and our own creation here on Earth.

The degree to which we can control our consciousness is directly related to the degree with which we have responsibility over "external" events going on around us, and the more we are our true selves and able to resonate and fit into that part of creation that truly belongs to us, as individuals.

There are lots of ways of getting a grip on your own consciousness, getting a feel for how it works and how it can change, everything from intense physical exercises to meditation to sleep deprivation to ingesting certain plants or practicing lucid dreaming. You already know what things in your live make you feel disempowered and down. Those are the things you have to focus your aroused consciousness upon. Just imagine what you would like to do, and why you can't just simply do that. Whatever the reason is, that's one area of focus. Consciousness is creative energy. It can simply just be coming up with a new way of looking at or thinking of something, or a way of re-organizing a schedule, or anything. I can easily digress onto a million different topics but the general idea is that consciousness itself is the key: more of it and more kinds of it.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

All is One (11th June 2015), Cearna (11th June 2015), Chester (11th June 2015), DaRkViPeR (15th June 2015), Gretchen (11th June 2015), Longbow (11th June 2015), Majik (11th June 2015), Sheila (11th June 2015)