Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: SSP Alliance & Sphere Alliance (Recent & Upcoming Alliance/ET Federation Conference Updates)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I watched the video about the vector symbol. I wished for more background or history of the symbol. I had noticed in the past how it shows up in sci fi as well but wasn't sure what the significance was other than to give a 'realistic' air.

The vector and the chevron show up often. It called to mind a presentation by Mark Passio, the third of "De-Mysitfying the Occult". He shows a number of patches from various missions of the NRO, national reconnaissance office. One shows a grey alien face with a shield below that's the Air Force logo but with a chevron at the center rather than a star. Mark says that it's clearly a demon head, and it looks like chort. The chevron is the nose.

That chevron appears in many other places.

I'm no expert on either the occult or symbolism. I find it all very interesting.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th June 2015), Sheila (8th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    solar implosion, I'm very interested in what you say about the moon. Full disclosure about the moon alone would be massive. Thinking of Jimmer's thread, if I could talk to God, maybe I'd ask about the moon. Outlander has posted some good videos about the moon. You may want to check them out if you haven't.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Sheila (8th June 2015)

Thanks
    I tried to ask a 2nd question over at Corey's Sphere Being Alliance site but because my 1st question has not been answered, it would not allow me to submit... therefore I direct this question to all of you. It seems as though "THEY" are trying to destroy any and all ancient sites and artifacts that might explain our true history. Please see https://bradleyloves.wordpress.com/2...why-they-matt/ Bradley has done several articles relating to this and Dani from Removing The Shackles blogspot has a livestream show called Transpicuous News. (You can find archived ones at her site) A few weeks ago she addressed the Palace of the Queen of Sheba, found in Yemen, specifically. Livestream at http://www.consciousconsumernetwork.tv/ all are great sites IMHO.

My question... Are these biblical sites that have been found and now identified going to be ALLOWED to be completely destroyed? If so how will this help us to DISCERN our true heritage and remember/know who we are?

I am trying so hard every day to work on myself, to be loving, forgiving, working on being of service to others! I DO NOT CONSENT TO ANY OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING! Lately all I can do is WEEP at what is continuing to happen! I am WELL AWARE we are the ones we have been WAITING for! I WANT TO HELP... I am just not clear on how to do so... IDEAS?

I'm sorry, I guess I am feeling a little LOST at the moment!
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

DaRkViPeR (8th June 2015)

Thanks
    I cannot remember exactly where on David Wilcock's site divinecosmos, but some time ago, he did a very in-depth article and had lots of mission patches and corporation logos depicting all sorts of vectors and chevrons and information regarding these issues. If you are interested it is well worth the time. His site contains much knowledge!
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th June 2015), DeeZe (8th June 2015), Dreamtimer (9th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I had not seen that Corey has already spoken with Dr. Salla,
    however, at the academic level but knows there is something you do not want to put it, and a lot of relationships are co-opted and rigged.

Sheila mild geomagnetic storm today, and in recent weeks there has been a good activity on the grid, already stay centered and ground this energy is a great service.

There are some who are here to work exclusively on the grid who are working hard, any help is indispensable.

I step a quote:

The aspect that you can consciously work is the individual aspect. We encourage you, therefore, to work within you, bringing you every day and every moment to focus more clearly as you can, keeping the highest that you can keep in a stable and conscious, to design higher dedication and service to which you are able to carry easily. You can not know, nor care, that you are, at the same time you work on yourself, working on your team, the Rangers, working on your tribe of humankind and working as the Creator. You do not need to see in these deepest parts of yourself and wider. It is important to keep the focus of consciousness simply brilliant, to be a candle.

hello.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

All is One (11th June 2015), DeeZe (8th June 2015), Gretchen (9th June 2015), Majik (8th June 2015), Sheila (8th June 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I watched the video about the vector symbol. I wished for more background or history of the symbol. I had noticed in the past how it shows up in sci fi as well but wasn't sure what the significance was other than to give a 'realistic' air.
    It doesn't realistically even look like any ships conventionally used. It looks more like a TR-3B or some other wedge-shaped military craft.

In 1561 there was what was called the "Battle over Nuremburg," when there was what we would call today a massive and apparently violent interaction between UFOs in broad daylight over the German city of Nuremburg.

Here is an illustration from the time:

Around dawn on April 14, 1561, residents of Nuremberg saw what they described as an aerial battle, followed by the appearance of a large black triangular object and then a large crash outside of the city. According to witnesses, there were hundreds of spheres, cylinders and other odd-shaped objects that moved erratically overhead.[1][2][3][4][5]

A broadsheet news article was printed on April 14, 1561 describing the event. The broadsheet, illustrated with a woodcut engraving and text by Hans Glaser, measures 26.2 centimetres (10.3 in) by 38.0 centimetres (15.0 in). The document is archived in the prints and drawings collection at the Zentralbibliothek Zürich in Zurich, Switzerland.[6]

The broadsheet describes objects of various shapes including crosses, globes, two lunar crescents, a black spear and tubular objects from which several smaller, round objects emerged and darted around the sky at dawn.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_ce...over_Nuremberg

So as far as I know it could either represent military craft or else some ET craft with ETs that have been interacting with humans to share this kind of technology.

The TR-3B is fairly well attested to among classified craft. We had people spilling the beans on the B-2 Stealth Bomber before it was officially acknowledged as well, and it was denied by the government. The TR-3B is described as being triangular and using anti-gravity propulsion, and according to Randy Cramer these kinds of craft are the bread and butter of international space operations. That might be why a symbol resembling them is all over international space program logos.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

All is One (11th June 2015), Aragorn (8th June 2015), DeeZe (8th June 2015), Dreamtimer (9th June 2015), RealityCreation (8th June 2015), Sheila (8th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sheila View Post
    I tried to ask a 2nd question over at Corey's Sphere Being Alliance site but because my 1st question has not been answered, it would not allow me to submit... therefore I direct this question to all of you. It seems as though "THEY" are trying to destroy any and all ancient sites and artifacts that might explain our true history. Please see https://bradleyloves.wordpress.com/2...why-they-matt/ Bradley has done several articles relating to this and Dani from Removing The Shackles blogspot has a livestream show called Transpicuous News. (You can find archived ones at her site) A few weeks ago she addressed the Palace of the Queen of Sheba, found in Yemen, specifically. Livestream at http://www.consciousconsumernetwork.tv/ all are great sites IMHO.

My question... Are these biblical sites that have been found and now identified going to be ALLOWED to be completely destroyed? If so how will this help us to DISCERN our true heritage and remember/know who we are?

I am trying so hard every day to work on myself, to be loving, forgiving, working on being of service to others! I DO NOT CONSENT TO ANY OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING! Lately all I can do is WEEP at what is continuing to happen! I am WELL AWARE we are the ones we have been WAITING for! I WANT TO HELP... I am just not clear on how to do so... IDEAS?

Hi Sheila,

Feeling you, and can I suggest you breathe deeply now, and trust and affirm to yourself that you know who you are, that you remember who/what you are, and that as you and more of the collective affirm this inner self-knowing, that it will then automatically be reflected in 3D. Because the energy of Life flows from higher frequencies into lower frequencies, and when humanity knows itself on the inner, then as if by magic, ancient 'signposts' are uncovered, revealed and protected, as a 'feedback' to that inner knowing. Instead of focusing into/being affected by the energies of destruction by weeping and feeling lost, just decide to BE in peace, no matter what, to hold faith with yourself and Source, no matter what, and all will become clear to you.
    Don't worry about 'trying so hard every day' to work on yourself: relax, and know that you are loving and forgiving, kind and wise, a being in service to Source, which is unified field consciousness, that will always direct energy exactly where it is needed - self care, care of others, as all is interconnected.

The destruction of ancient artifacts is not arbitrary, but the response of the resistant to specific flows of divine energy entering and pervading the Earth's vibrational field. I've written a lot of posts about various energy streams as/before they come in, and have noticed the 'backlash' of resistance in the collective, each time. If you'd like an example, you can read this post from January, and this one, about the return of the 'Divine Bull' (Taurus and Alpha Centauri) frequencies, and exactly as they flowed through, extremists in Iraq went on a rampage, 'bull-dozing' ancient Nineveh and statuary in the Mosel Museum, with special attention to destroying the 'winged bulls' of Ashur. The latest wave of destruction in Palmyra, also with much killing of women and children, coincided with an inflow of Venus (and connected Sirian) frequencies (through a particular planetary alignment on May 28); influx of Divine Feminine energies. One of the first statues to be destroyed was the Lion Goddess of Palmyra. Can you feel the connections? 3D reflects everything: both higher flow and ego resistance.
    But remember nothing is ever 'lost'; it only appears that way, in linear time.

Namaste, Joanna.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

All is One (11th June 2015), Binah (12th June 2015), Dreamtimer (9th June 2015), Gretchen (10th June 2015), just robj (9th June 2015), McCroft (9th June 2015), OneOfLaw (9th June 2015), Sheila (10th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Hi Sheila,

Feeling you, and can I suggest you breathe deeply now, and trust and affirm to yourself that you know who you are, that you remember who/what you are, and that as you and more of the collective affirm this inner self-knowing, that it will then automatically be reflected in 3D. Because the energy of Life flows from higher frequencies into lower frequencies, and when humanity knows itself on the inner, then as if by magic, ancient 'signposts' are uncovered, revealed and protected, as a 'feedback' to that inner knowing. Instead of focusing into/being affected by the energies of destruction by weeping and feeling lost, just decide to BE in peace, no matter what, to hold faith with yourself and Source, no matter what, and all will become clear to you.
    Don't worry about 'trying so hard every day' to work on yourself: relax, and know that you are loving and forgiving, kind and wise, a being in service to Source, which is unified field consciousness, that will always direct energy exactly where it is needed - self care, care of others, as all is interconnected.

The destruction of ancient artifacts is not arbitrary, but the response of the resistant to specific flows of divine energy entering and pervading the Earth's vibrational field. I've written a lot of posts about various energy streams as/before they come in, and have noticed the 'backlash' of resistance in the collective, each time. If you'd like an example, you can read this post from January, and this one, about the return of the 'Divine Bull' (Taurus and Alpha Centauri) frequencies, and exactly as they flowed through, extremists in Iraq went on a rampage, 'bull-dozing' ancient Nineveh and statuary in the Mosel Museum, with special attention to destroying the 'winged bulls' of Ashur. The latest wave of destruction in Palmyra, also with much killing of women and children, coincided with an inflow of Venus (and connected Sirian) frequencies (through a particular planetary alignment on May 28); influx of Divine Feminine energies. One of the first statues to be destroyed was the Lion Goddess of Palmyra. Can you feel the connections? 3D reflects everything: both higher flow and ego resistance.
    But remember nothing is ever 'lost'; it only appears that way, in linear time.

Namaste, Joanna.
    Thank you so much for sharing this wisdom... I feel heavy of heart even today. I am getting out into nature for quiet contemplation later today and then meeting with my Reiki instructor and other practitioners, perhaps being with others who lean towards love and STO will assist. Much Love to you Joanna. I will read your posts.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

Gretchen (10th June 2015), McCroft (9th June 2015)

Thanks
    I am very curious about what is going on with David Wilcock... If anyone knows or has heard anything I would love to know.

His show Wisdom Teachings on GaiamTV has had 117 episodes without any interruptions. His Disclosure show had 14 and at the end of that episode he said "next week" he was going to talk about the "cabal". All of a sudden GaiamTV says Disclosure is on hiatus. This info coupled with the facts mentioned above that we have not had any of the info said to be coming from him regarding Corey's videos and e-book "feels" off.

I have followed David for years. He has provided many "puzzle pieces" that have "resonated" through my "discernment" filters. Perhaps my "filters" are currently compromised, but it seems like an awfully long time has passed without ANY reference to the aforementioned items. (ebook and video).

I am not trying to be critical, I am genuinely concerned for David and his well-being... Corey, have you spoken with David recently? Is he ok? Is there any chance he may have been compromised in some way?
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (10th June 2015), McCroft (9th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    His Contact in the Desert appearance happened just a week ago. My assumption would be that he's probably over committed and probably has to take some "me time" on occasion. The week before he did the interview with Jimmy Church. A week of quiet I don't think is unusual.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

McCroft (9th June 2015), Sheila (9th June 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks

I know Dani personally and she knows tons of stuff.. I would not loose sleep over sites being destroyed since everything happening everywhere is somehow recorded meaning nothing can be destroyed. If you cut an apple in half the energy signature from the removed half will still be there..

I would suggest to follow Joanna's advice and relax and breath..
    Last edited by McCroft, 9th June 2015 at 15:33.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

All is One (11th June 2015), Sheila (9th June 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    I am very curious about what is going on with David Wilcock... If anyone knows or has heard anything I would love to know.

His show Wisdom Teachings on GaiamTV has had 117 episodes without any interruptions. His Disclosure show had 14 and at the end of that episode he said "next week" he was going to talk about the "cabal". All of a sudden GaiamTV says Disclosure is on hiatus. This info coupled with the facts mentioned above that we have not had any of the info said to be coming from him regarding Corey's videos and e-book "feels" off.

I have followed David for years. He has provided many "puzzle pieces" that have "resonated" through my "discernment" filters. Perhaps my "filters" are currently compromised, but it seems like an awfully long time has passed without ANY reference to the aforementioned items. (ebook and video).

I am not trying to be critical, I am genuinely concerned for David and his well-being... Corey, have you spoken with David recently? Is he ok? Is there any chance he may have been compromised in some way?
    We have no clue where people around us are at the moment meaning how much they have to do or what is currently happening in their lives. Personally I would not out that I would disclose information later and then "wait".

I would say this is very typical for DW... hinting about some major stuff and then it takes weeks if not months to see any result.. he did the same with his Financial Tyranny work as well as other articles .. but then with minor time jumps.. then now.. if I recall correctly.

It's like giving people snippets and then letting them hang to dry for a while.. which in essence builds tensions.. but then I would not allow myself to wait for information.. although I get curious about these topics..

There are tons of narratives in this venue presented by Alex Collier, Dr Steven Greer, Stephen Basset, Richard Hoagland, DW, Corey, Sheldan Nidle, Tolec and Cobra etc etc.. until.. we see public disclosure they are all just stories told by different people..
    Last edited by McCroft, 9th June 2015 at 15:45.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

ambrosius (11th June 2015), bobo (9th June 2015), bsbray (9th June 2015), Gretchen (10th June 2015), Sheila (9th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would say where you are:

universllove
    spiral of light
    mom rocket
    longbow
    all togheter now
    sjoshua
    bluestarman
    Arnold VandenHeuvel

And always good to talk to them.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Sheila (10th June 2015), Spiral of Light (10th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

If you care to read a former illuminati insider's viewpoint on the avians, etc., you may find the following insider's blogposts of interest:

http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/2015/03/avians.html
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following User Says Thank You to mudpuppy For This Useful Post:

Sheila (10th June 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mudpuppy View Post
    If you care to read a former illuminati insider's viewpoint on the avians, etc., you may find the following insider's blogposts of interest:

http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/2015/03/avians.html
    Mudpuppy there is a huge amount of discrepancy and divide between this person and myself. Please keep to posting their info on their thread and not cross it over onto this thread.

In every case it has ended up in major problems and having people banned from one or the other thread.

It is no secret that I disagree with almost all of the information from that source. If you have moved over to their way of thinking then that is your perogative. Please keep the discussion of their material on their thread or at least off of my treads.
    TY,
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (12th June 2015), All is One (10th June 2015), ambrosius (11th June 2015), Aragorn (9th June 2015), Arnold VandenHeuvel (12th June 2015), bacchus (9th June 2015), bobo (9th June 2015), dancing waters (10th June 2015), DeeZe (9th June 2015), Gretchen (10th June 2015), JRS (12th June 2015), reno (9th June 2015), Sheila (10th June 2015), tonig (10th June 2015)