Thread: Call the Rain

Retired Member
    Thanks

Call the Rain

Hi Everyone!

I am new here...in fact this is my first forum so forgive me if I don't know what I'm doing. I am grateful to be here, and thought
    I could introduce myself by sharing this video I just made.

I think it's time to include the Truth of who we Are into solutions for the current drought conditions. It's so easy to get focused on scarcity, but I
    truly believe we can call the rain!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Red Pill Oracle For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (15th May 2015), dianna (15th May 2015), Frances (15th May 2015), GCS1103 (17th May 2015), MaryMay (15th May 2015), modwiz (15th May 2015), mojo (16th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Please understand that the drought is engineered by a persistent high pressure area off the Pacific coast of USA. It is there to minimize radioactive rain from Fukushima. In a natural world we can call the rain. Whether it can be done with the geo-engineering in place remains to be seen. Always worth an attempt though.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (15th May 2015), Dracon (15th May 2015), Dreamtimer (16th May 2015), Frances (15th May 2015), MaryMay (15th May 2015), mojo (16th May 2015), Red Pill Oracle (16th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I've made it clear to Gaia that my vote is always with the trees

Being in California, there are the occasional days when nature wins and it gets cloudy. I can focus on rain and seem to be able to squeeze a little out.

Sadly, it seems much easier for me to get it to stop and allow the sun to shine down on me though. (Probably just a personal innate desire, due to being raised in Upstate NY where rain was the norm...) When I catch myself in this mindset, I ask the closest trees what they want, and adjust accordingly.

My larger concern than the Fukushima radiation is the crystal-like, light-as-air chemicals I can occasionally catch after I see the chem trail planes go by...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjoshua For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (15th May 2015), MaryMay (15th May 2015), modwiz (15th May 2015), mojo (16th May 2015), Red Pill Oracle (16th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I do understand that there are many causes for the drought, but for me focusing on the bio-engineered aspects (while good to know) only makes me angry and make us feel helpless. The solutions remain up to us, and I do believe that our attention and intention is stronger than any trick they can pull. It is much easier for nature to return to balance than to put it out of balance...it is the way of Life.

I live in the desert southwest and I have tried calling the rain... in fact its raining right now. We built a dolman in our backyard and sometimes we watch the clouds
    form right overhead like its showering just for us. It even rained the day we finished building it, with no rain in the forecast. Wouldn't have believed it until I lived it!

This same focused attention works the same way on radiation too... and kelp helps (just not from Japan!)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Red Pill Oracle For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (15th May 2015), modwiz (15th May 2015), mojo (16th May 2015), RealityCreation (16th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Wow, you made that video?! Thats awesome.

So.. lets pick some days to have a collective rain, and what areas of rain- prayer wish and feeling of!?
    For fun why not.. not a monsoon tho Lol

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

mojo (16th May 2015), Red Pill Oracle (16th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 234 Posts
    Man, I love the rain ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for the song dianna! Beautiful....
    And thanks for the encouraging support MaryMay! I only put all the clips together and did narration (not years of research like the people in the video)...but its amazing what you can do with Windows movie maker. I emailed the video to Dan Winter first and he replied back within like an hour saying he thinks it's great. I couldn't believe he actually took the time to watch...very cool!

I think a "rain day" is an awesome idea! I've often pictured getting a bunch of people together and having a huge FREE concert, calling the rain by dancing in joy!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Pill Oracle For This Useful Post:

MaryMay (16th May 2015), mojo (16th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Red Pill Oracle, what a creation! Thank you for making and sharing your movie. Is that your speaking voice? It's very calm and soothing. You've brought together many important and inspiring elements. I'll be watching it again, for sure.

Modwiz, does your dragon play the flute?

Dianna, Zeppelin and the Rain Song. Thank you. That's one of my favorites and this acoustic version is rich.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks dreamtimer! My husband and I have always been facinated by Water and are very glad to be able to share all we've learned!

And yes, that's me narrating...first time I've done that. And the intro music, the Red Pill, we recorded. Check it out if you like. I know I'm not the best singer...but I really like the words, its all about Truth. We make music for one reason only, because we love to. Best to listen with headphones!
    http://<a href="https://m.youtube.co...68Lv5pfs0g</a>