Thread: those looking to be saved

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 325 Posts

those looking to be saved

Indeed you can wait all your live wishing for ET amongst other government to save you give you what you demand indeed you can do as you wish but if truthfully ET are any like you. might end up a slave or dinner for respective ET race

What is the solution I believe you have to save your self create the life you wish to live

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th May 2015), Cearna (20th May 2015), DaRkViPeR (20th May 2015), Dracon (11th May 2015), Flyover (13th May 2015), gardener (11th May 2015), Gretchen (20th May 2015), Hermit (11th May 2015), InCiDeR (12th May 2015), Liberty (16th May 2015), lookbeyond (12th May 2015), RealityCreation (12th May 2015), Red Pill Oracle (19th May 2015), Ria (11th May 2015), sandy (13th May 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    Here's the reality.

They *will* step in given the world flushes down the toilet in a big way.
    You *won't* want to be around if that happens.

Back to my garden...

...think it's time to plant some catnip.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th May 2015), Cearna (20th May 2015), DaRkViPeR (20th May 2015), Dracon (11th May 2015), Flyover (13th May 2015), gardener (11th May 2015), InCiDeR (12th May 2015), jonsnow (11th May 2015), KosmicKat (12th May 2015), Liberty (16th May 2015), lookbeyond (12th May 2015), RealityCreation (12th May 2015), Ria (11th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Milneman after world war 2 there was a war between the ocean races and us land people . After the war ( we won by nuking them in the ocean ) a secret treaty was agreed. They are very advanced but there technology is very different weird look up reports by Captain Mark Richards .
    http://edhca.org/products

Antarctic mystery operation high jump where America sent a fleet to Antarctic and were attacked both on land and at sea planes and ships ( not sure ) were lost . America quickly withdrew with a no arms treaty since them every plane fly's around the poles and not over .

Hyperborea between Russia and America . Ancient Greece spoke of this people there are even maps of this place ancient maps with rivers an people living there with names why is it so secret is it true I do not know

why did they stop hunting whales and dolphins ?

big foot ?
    Last edited by jonsnow, 19th May 2015 at 09:12. Reason: ....wanted to see what it felt like. ;) grammar or punctuation. my bad

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th May 2015), DaRkViPeR (20th May 2015), Flyover (13th May 2015), gardener (12th May 2015), InCiDeR (12th May 2015), lookbeyond (12th May 2015), RealityCreation (12th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Wouldnt it be nice to really have some "Truth" in this world.. im really sick of all the BS

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2015), Alan (19th May 2015), Aragorn (12th May 2015), DaRkViPeR (20th May 2015), ERK (12th May 2015), Flyover (13th May 2015), gardener (12th May 2015), Hermit (19th May 2015), InCiDeR (12th May 2015), Liberty (16th May 2015), Pebbles (12th May 2015), Phoenix (12th May 2015), RealityCreation (12th May 2015), sandy (13th May 2015), Windancer (27th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Have been looking for things outside of myself to save myself for many years, all I found looking out there were things to help look in here/within, reiki/meditation/oneness blessing etc/ho opono pono etc etc, feel anything up there as such will contact me if need be but open to looking and just open in general, lots of changes of late.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th May 2015), bsbray (12th May 2015), citsym (15th May 2015), DaRkViPeR (20th May 2015), Flyover (13th May 2015), gardener (12th May 2015), Liberty (19th May 2015), Pebbles (12th May 2015), RealityCreation (12th May 2015), Red Pill Oracle (19th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Many wait for a savior or messiah. All peoples of the book do. That's a whole lot of people. I've never been one to look outside for salvation. The message of Jesus that I can live by contains the golden rule, turn the other cheek, love thy neighbor, be your brother's keeper, etc. I feel perfectly free to interpret these the way they work for me. Of course, many religious people will tell me I have to interpret the way they say... Too bad for them.

My 'salvation' is up to me. I'm not looking to be rescued or saved or raptured. I can look to religious leaders, philosophers, saviors, comedians, whomever for inspiration and example. Perhaps others can look to me. At times our children are the ones setting examples. People can be incredibly inspiring. We're all in this together.

As far as ascension goes, it seems pretty clear that it's an individual journey of spiritual growth. There are many guidelines, or guides, but it's up to us as individuals to actually do it. If you can pray over water and change its structure.... You fill in the rest.

I certainly hope that as part of the revelations that are nearly upon us we find out what is going on at the poles, under the seas, inside the earth, on the moon, on the planets, in the sun, etc.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 12th May 2015 at 11:34. Reason: spelling

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2015), Flyover (13th May 2015), Gretchen (20th May 2015), KosmicKat (12th May 2015), Liberty (19th May 2015), RealityCreation (12th May 2015), Red Pill Oracle (19th May 2015)

Thanks
    I don't think we would want another govt's et's to be saving us after all the chaos they have caused for the last century with the help of their minion cockroaches.
    No, we (me anyway) would most definitely want those other beings, of any race, no matter where they come from, who have a noble, more compassionate character, who wouldn't mind a side-trip to Earth to help this disabled humanity.

It's all well and good that there are so many brilliant minds inventing and creating ways to advance in many directions and deal with the problems of the environment.
    But, what good is it when there is a small band of greedy, controlling thieves who suppress such knowledge from the general public and kill anyone who tries to present alternative ways for the betterment of all life on our planet (and solar system, I presume)?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flyover For This Useful Post:

Gretchen (20th May 2015), Liberty (19th May 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Many wait for a savior or messiah. All peoples of the book do. That's a whole lot of people. I've never been one to look outside for salvation. The message of Jesus that I can live by contains the golden rule, turn the other cheek, love thy neighbor, be your brother's keeper, etc. I feel perfectly free to interpret these the way they work for me. Of course, many religious people will tell me I have to interpret the way they say... Too bad for them.

My 'salvation' is up to me. I'm not looking to be rescued or saved or raptured. I can look to religious leaders, philosophers, saviors, comedians, whomever for inspiration and example. Perhaps others can look to me. At times our children are the ones setting examples. People can be incredibly inspiring. We're all in this together.

As far as ascension goes, it seems pretty clear that it's an individual journey of spiritual growth. There are many guidelines, or guides, but it's up to us as individuals to actually do it. If you can pray over water and change its structure.... You fill in the rest.

I certainly hope that as part of the revelations that are nearly upon us we find out what is going on at the poles, under the seas, inside the earth, on the moon, on the planets, in the sun, etc.
    Ah, but Dreamtimer....if you take a few years, live the life of contemplation, you discover so much more. So very much more. One such thing you discover is that the force that binds one to statements like "many religious people will tell me I have to interpret the way they say....too bad for them" is also accompanied with great pain, great sorrow, so much that it blinds the view of the truth. What if....what if....the next time, instead of coming back to speak to everyone in a single body, God tries something radically different? What if it happens to each person individually, innately, magically?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Gretchen (20th May 2015), Liberty (19th May 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jonsnow View Post
    Milneman well what do you mean they will step in we are not the only race on earth . Also we are not the most advanced . There are very secret treaties with some of these races where you ask the ocean .

The powers that be have a huge fear of the poles why what lives there a power they cannot face our over come secrets lie there deep secrets. Why are there no arms treaties and the poles . Why do planes fly around the poles and not over . What are they hiding .

Another secret for you is there land missing from the global maps between Russia and America there are 1500 miles plenty room there is no island or anything the only place on earth this happens beyond the north pole early explores spoke of strange landmass in the distance . Ancient Greece spoke of this people there are even maps of this place ancient maps with rivers an people living there with names why is it so secret is it true I do not know

Hunting whales and dolophins why did they stop what warning was given who gave it

big foot and his many reltives

others well mmmm
    For starters, as an academic I need to employ the teaching of my Lord and attempt to practice patience. Not everyone is blessed with the skills of grammar or punctuation.

I would point out simply this: the natural resources under the melting polar ice has got more to do with what's going on, rather than secrets. Of course, you might actually be on to something! Hmmmm!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr2LCTdIzd4

That land you're speaking about? It's under the water. You have to go fairly deep to get there. The Ancient Greek you're talking about was named Plato! The myth of atlantis was included in two dialogues, namely the Timaeus and Critias (one dialogue I have read, the Critias I have not unfortunately).

What you may not know is that Plato often used allegory as a teaching method. And if that doesn't wash, I would encourage you to investigate the "Platonic Myth" and what is entailed therein.

Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Hermit, 19th May 2015 at 04:16. Reason: ....wanted to see what it felt like. ;)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Liberty (19th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Mysterious land of Hyperborea, near the North Pole it is not called Atlantis

http://survincity.com/2012/03/myster...p-hyperboreas/

grammar or punctuation.

Stunning-satellite-images-summer-ice-cap-thicker-covers-1-7million-square-kilometres-MORE-2-years-ago-despite-Al-Gore-s-prediction-ICE-FREE-
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-FREE-now.html

interesting

by a insider captain mark Richards the secrets they keep hidden
    http://edhca.org/products/

Secret Bases in Middle East and Central Asia 131 20.00 History and information about Central Asia and Caucasia, leading readers to understand the secret reasons why the US in involved with that part of the world; UFO sightings; alien encounters; stargates.

Operation Highjump 159 20.00 Intro to Antarctic mystery; early exploration; founding of Base 211; Highjump; UFO sightings in 1950s and 1960s; A New Century

Zagros Mountains 110 15.00 Ancient history of Zagros Mountains in Iran; Behistun Inscription; geologic hints; Ahnernerbe; Reptoids; stargates in Iran; finding the Kur Gate; New World Order; current events
    Last edited by jonsnow, 19th May 2015 at 09:11. Reason: grammar or punctuation.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jonsnow For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for the post jonsnow! I think this is a great topic to discuss. I don't think any of us want to align with an ET race that is going to lead us down the wrong path... again. Your fears about them enslaving us or eating us for dinner have already been realized though, cause that has been what has been happening here for thousands of years. Could it be worse?... I hope not, and don't want to find out!

Its going to take a lot of discernment when the moment arrives, but I don't think we will have to "follow" them (and if they are good guys they would not want or allow that). The only thing we can count on is ourselves... connecting to the higher self is only answer. That part of us already knows the Truth!... its just a matter of ReMembering it. And it is our higher selves that hold this Truth and reveal it to us (in ways remarkably and inexplicably just for you, in a way that only you can appreciate it) when we are ready. We all made agreements between us and our higher selves to set "triggers" (like a certain song, a movie, a book, and experience) that would wake us up. And for me I get all "tingly" feeling and an energy washes over me and I am changed forever in a "knowing" that only I can have. Just have to be paying attention and not dismiss it when that happens.

That's why its so hard to share our moments of truth with each other... cause it doesn't mean the same thing to someone else as it does to you, and most of time its hard to find the words to even communicate it (or people just flat out don't believe you, which has happened to me). There may only be One Truth, but there are infinite pathways to it and none of us has the same path, it is as unique as we are! But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to share... The people who have influenced me the most are like Dreamtimer said, the "examples" and I think that's how we learn the most from each other. But the things that really change and affect us the most come from within. The only thing we can truly Trust in is ourselves.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Red Pill Oracle For This Useful Post:

Liberty (19th May 2015), RealityCreation (20th May 2015), sandy (19th May 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jonsnow View Post
    Indeed you can wait all your live wishing for ET amongst other government to save you give you what you demand indeed you can do as you wish but if truthfully ET are any like you. might end up a slave or dinner for respective ET race

What is the solution I believe you have to save your self create the life you wish to live

This happens to be the very point made by the writer of the Ruiner blog. He also points out that there is a tiny minority that benefits from our waiting for the next saviors, messengers, ET races, new structures of the same ole same ole (like BRICS might be), new heros (Like Putin might be)...

I feel I have had enough lifetimes in the reincarnative cycle to get the clue - that clue being the way out of repeating the same ole same ole is through accepting personal responsibility for my experience and how that impacts our world and that my empowerment comes from within (and not the next savior).

If we look at history... it always the messengers that then become the saviors that then become the next priesthood that then tells everyone else what to do (including slaving for the priesthood) while the priesthood ends up doing whatever they wish above all laws and certainly not within the moral framework they "deliver" to the masses claiming it originated from "higher this or that" (or God or The One or ETs representing a more "evolved manifestation of existence).

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

jonsnow (19th May 2015), RealityCreation (20th May 2015), Red Pill Oracle (19th May 2015), sandy (19th May 2015), Will.I.am (20th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb The Blue Avian "Message" teaches that only you can save yourself (From Changes Within)

Thank you for the Thread OP... The answers and solutions are within!

Someone posted this article on my Blue Avian Facebook Page today. Its a Zen Gardner Article;

Blue Avian FB: www.facebook.com/BlueAvians

Discernment – Navigating The Spiritual Minefield
    http://www.zengardner.com/discernmen...ual-minefield/

I will not post the entire article since the new rules state we shouldn't post entire content from other pages, so I will post the key points she published. When it comes to "Discernment" this truly is a "Spiritual Minefield" right now. This article is a good read for everyone interested in this topic or on this thread IMHO.

From Article:

The Keys to Remember:
    -Anything that tells us that we need to read a certain book, listen to certain music or subscribe to a particular philosophy etc. should probably be -discarded. Of course there is great stuff ‘out there’ to help along one’s journey… but while it may help, there is no ‘required’ learning on the spiritual path.
    -Anything that tells us that the answer is outside our self is a huge red flag!
    -Anything that leaves us with an overwhelming sense of despair is probably best avoided.
    -Anything that makes us feel good, but doesn’t encourage deep work is probably a waste of time.
    -Anything that encourages idolization of a leader is potentially dangerous to one’s development.
    -Let’s listen to our hearts.

One of the main points of the Sphere Being Alliance/Blue Avian's "Message" is that we have to change the world one person at a time, that person being ourselves. That there is no outside savior coming and to avoid "Guru's" and "Prophets".

The link below in my signature takes you to the full web site page about "The Message". Below is a portion;

What is this “Message”?

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Thank you,
    And good luck and love to each and everyone of us regardless of the path we chose in our spiritual journeys...
    Corey/GoodETxSG

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th May 2015), Chester (20th May 2015), DaRkViPeR (20th May 2015), Gretchen (20th May 2015), jonsnow (20th May 2015), lift the veil (21st May 2015), Longbow (22nd May 2015), lookbeyond (20th May 2015), RealityCreation (20th May 2015), Red Pill Oracle (20th May 2015), Will.I.am (20th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    -Let’s listen to our hearts.

Yes, let's !! Love is the strongest force in the universe.......

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gretchen For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th May 2015), GoodETxSG (20th May 2015), JByas (21st May 2015), Longbow (22nd May 2015), lookbeyond (20th May 2015), RealityCreation (20th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Blushing

Quote Originally posted by Gretchen View Post
    Yes, let's !! Love is the strongest force in the universe.......
    Indeed it is. It is at the highest spectrum of the vibratory scale... And forgiveness stops the wheel of karma. If we can master forgiveness of others and ourselves and try to perfect becoming more loving of others and ourselves imagine what we can accomplish?

When we also use our various types of spirituality to also broaden our consciousness and begin to understand its co creative powers in this illusion we call reality life can become a beautiful thing, and something we are happy to share with others.

Knowing we can share our lives with others and make them happy (Without dragging them down with our unchecked emotional baggage) is a loving act as well IMHO...

Corey/GoodETxSG
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 20th May 2015 at 04:02.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Celticshaman (20th May 2015), Chester (20th May 2015), DeeZe (20th May 2015), Gretchen (20th May 2015), JByas (21st May 2015), lift the veil (21st May 2015), Longbow (22nd May 2015), Maunagarjana (20th May 2015), RealityCreation (20th May 2015), Will.I.am (20th May 2015)