Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Insider Information

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Entity View Post
    Doesn't evolve fast compared to what? Aliens? Which ones the deceptively stupid ones or the stupidly deceptive ones?

Don't evolve fast enough to keep up with and apply something which could be an actual improvement. Stagnation is standard. Change is feared. No need to involve aliens into it.

Quote Originally posted by Windancer View Post
    People do not care IS the Bottom line !
    Realizing the majority are not forced in to anything and they CHOOSE to take paths of lesser resistance for it is easy and not difficult, planting their heads to not see, hear, experience the wrongdoings of themselves or others, whether it be for their selves, against their selves or the whole collect.
    yes.

Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    The only chance of that happening must be on an individual level, and the opportunity must be apparent for the individual. I would advocate for education as a means to increase the chances of that happening.

And then, there must be some view that a continuation of efforts regarding that opportunity become apparent so that the individual doesn't shift gears back to the "norm" or "non-determinalistic status-quo" option. That requires laying the groundwork so people who may choose this "path" have the security they need. That will protect the more fragile variations from withering or dying away; you must consider that not everyone is as resistant, intelligent or as robust as you find yourself to be.

What ideas do you have that may reach for your own ideals?
    I was being sarcastic in that post. Mocking. I mock the "angelic human" concept. No i am not pro transhumanism, i just see it as laughable that people in general "are ready" to either "move beyond" or actually "govern themselves". Since as said the "evil system" is only as evil as humans help it to be.

I can not say how to change the essence of several billion individuals. Seems there were many "gods" here before who tried it. Apparently they failed.

Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post

The power of money is _only_ based in the faith that it is of value AND that we require that value. It is also fitting to say that the actual value of money is backed by the productivity of those who believe in it's value and so continue to uphold it with investments of their productivity.

That is how fragile the system is, people need only start believing in something else. How? Well that is a good question to me. Do you have any ideas?
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Bringing money into the conversation is the same thing as taking "intel" from msm or alt-insiders. Money is a faith based tool of control, a magical device that allows it's controller the ability to manipulate certain (most human) energy exchanges. I suggest going past this old trap and help people look at the root of it, the lie that is the VALUE we give OWNERSHIP.

yes.

The money posting is not about weather or not the the concept of it should be used or in what way...etc It mainly serves to "break down" the promises and statements various blowers and prominent researchers do - which are then swallowed whole by their flock.

For example first A is DW, first B is his new 50+ episodes partner. They made very similar statements during the same "radio show". Contradicting. Which i am sure they can "fully explain" if given the chance....etc They are not the only ones making them ofc.

The other A and B would be BF.

The point of money posting is to instill some rational thought when promises of riches are made. As said, human animal is just that...an animal. Make it picture some nice wealthy images in its mind and you have it around you finger like a puppet on a string.

Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    You took it on a high level (with a lot of generalizations and straw man arguments...my only quibble with your otherwise solid OP)
    Examples/arguments were taken from real life events. They were generalized to some extent in order to "protect the innocent" (as if there was such a thing). A lot of things were "polished/generalized" or to say some "self censorship" was applied to prevent it from being censored fully. Such a post would be seen very controversial on some alternative media figure head forum (the way it is written now). Now imagine it being less generalized or even including exact names and events.

Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    Just my 2 cents worth but I think it depends mostly on the character and integrity of the insider in question, whether they have a provable and verifiable history and are known within the community for some length of time.
    Are there any?
    Last edited by Tanta, 1st July 2015 at 08:31.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanta For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Tanta View Post
    Don't evolve fast enough to keep up with and apply something which could be an actual improvement. Stagnation is standard. Change is feared. No need to involve aliens into it.

yes.

I was being sarcastic in that post. Mocking. I mock the "angelic human" concept. No i am not pro transhumanism, i just see it as laughable that people in general "are ready" to either "move beyond" or actually "govern themselves". Since as said the "evil system" is only as evil as humans help it to be.

I can not say how to change the essence of several billion individuals. Seems there were many "gods" here before who tried it. Apparently they failed.

yes.

The money posting is not about weather or not the the concept of it should be used or in what way...etc It mainly serves to "break down" the promises and statements various blowers and prominent researchers do - which are then swallowed whole by their flock.

For example first A is DW, first B is his new 50+ episodes partner. They made very similar statements during the same "radio show". Contradicting. Which i am sure they can "fully explain" if given the chance....etc They are not the only ones making them ofc.

The other A and B would be BF.

The point of money posting is to instill some rational thought when promises of riches are made. As said, human animal is just that...an animal. Make it picture some nice wealthy images in its mind and you have it around you finger like a puppet on a string.

Examples/arguments were taken from real life events. They were generalized to some extent in order to "protect the innocent" (as if there was such a thing). A lot of things were "polished/generalized" or to say some "self censorship" was applied to prevent it from being censored fully. Such a post would be seen very controversial on some alternative media figure head forum (the way it is written now). Now imagine it being less generalized or even including exact names and events.

Are there any?
    YES there are, and if it was not obvious enough I fall within that category of having a thoroughly checkable past, you can trace me back to at least 1968 and you will find me going thru time from the busy 1970's right up to date. There are others if anyone cares to do some homework. My open disclosures began 21 years ago. Look how many individuals have popped up in last 5 or 6 years alone.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd July 2015), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    The space before you is interactive. Its alive, responsive, and reactive to your thoughts and the impressions you leave on it have the same effect they have in the way you mold and shape your own body. Just like you can make yourself sick with your thoughts you can also make the space sick with your creations from your thoughts.

The space readily becomes any ideal or vision you hold as truth. It readily unfolds new thought forms as your new realities every single day yet people remain asleep to the fact it is not just empty space. It is a holographic interactive program of which you either program and direct or it programs and directs you. Either way you get the ride.

More....

Make a pact, an agreement with yourself this day that from this day forward you will be proactive to your being, to your health and to your commitment made here to that state of wellness. Tell yourself daily and believe that you are growing and are healthy, wealthy and wise. Agree now with yourself to look at the sun at least once a week as it is coming up or going down and do so for ten seconds or as long as is comfortable for you when it is orange or red in color only. Never look at the sun when yellow or white! This can damage your retina so only when coming up in the am or going down in the pm and best to try to do that within the first half hour of rise or the first half hour or so before it sets.

Try to daily take your shoes off and touch the earth with your bare feet. If not possible ground yourself to plants as often and as long as you can to touch mother earth. Hug the earth with your feet even if just for seconds and do so from now on at least a minute each day. Make a point to communicate with other life by just saying hello or touch a favorite tree and tell it how proud you are of it growing after being damaged when young and so on. Share what it shows you going deep into the ground and share with it the sun as you see it and take that tree for a ride with your soul. If you planted it yourself imagine scouting it off to show it the land of it's birth. Nature can be very rewarding this way, nature in some way is addressing us when a critter or a plant stands out to us even if briefly. Make a point to notice these small tells once per day. Connect occasionally if possible with all of your naked body bare on the ground! You’ll thank me for the health benefits of this and sun gazing I assure you!

From this day forward be aware of the damages you cause to yourself and your own psyche by your reactions and emotions. All great masters that have walked in life have one common ground. That commong ground is that they all preached and practiced 'staying in the middle'. Pythia actually said that as I recall. Stay in the middle for you see any extremes of emotion feed others its just far easier to duplicate and reproduce negative energy is all. When we behave with our reactive to one extreme or the other we are in fact out of balance. The mind not realizing that in fact all reactions are choices stays that way far too long so we leave ourselves open to injury or shock from the sudden damages daily to our psyche which radiate outward effecting our bodies and even the very space we live in and occupy. These immediately radiate outward manifesting as real symptoms in our vessels. This can even be seen on a scan with modern technology. It is our own psyche that causes these illnesses both great and small. Follow me closely here because this is very important information.

Walk the even keel. Being all rosy in love all the time is as out of balance as being all negative all the time. You must 'stay in the middle' Discipline your emotions just like the masters teach by the disciplines of the breath. You control the duration and the burst! Remember and apply to these extremes of emotion one way or the other!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2015), bsbray (1st July 2015), Chester (2nd July 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2015), Windancer (2nd July 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    Just my 2 cents worth but I think it depends mostly on the character and integrity of the insider in question, whether they have a provable and verifiable history and are known within the community for some length of time. Since the inception of youtube in particular its far too easy these days for an individual to claim being an insider and post openly on the net all sorts of claims. With so much data out there and freely available its far too easy to concoct a series of claims and pass them off as true and valid, because unfortunately certain data or info cannot be proven nor disproven. I think from the last ten years everyone should look extremely closely at all that come to the table with data, more closely than those whom disclosed prior to the advent of social media.
    Great post from someone who has walked the walk... Thank You.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

SmokeyJoe1952 (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Posted by Jengelen
    Walk the even keel. Being all rosy in love all the time is as out of balance as being all negative all the time. You must 'stay in the middle' Discipline your emotions just like the masters teach by the disciplines of the breath. You control the duration and the burst! Remember and apply to these extremes of emotion one way or the other!
    The last paragraph says a lot to me.....Is this something relative to the "witness consciousness", not being too hot or too cold, staying in the background(middle of the road) so to speak and not getting (you energies) involved with whatever ...say, a group of people are reacting to a movie which is highly emotional...whether it be good or bad. The group then releasing a mess of energies and you are not so much contributing?? To be more "self-remembering", not being so much the "I"" AND not releasing the loosh that is so much harvested that can come from good or bad emotions? Being the lovey type all of the time would just get old and wiggin out just would give one constant neck muscle cramps...ouch!
    Maybe I am WAAAYYY off point here....just curious though. Looking a bit more on how to be more self remembering which can then advance one in more of a witness type instead of just an awareness consciousness with some improvements that would not allow so much energies to be released. I am so tired right now, was only wanting to read and then seen the post above and me mind is scrambled, yet I want to ask....
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Windancer, 2nd July 2015 at 04:26.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    All great masters that have walked in life have one common ground. That commong ground is that they all preached and practiced 'staying in the middle'. Pythia actually said that as I recall.
    be passersby ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanta For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd July 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Instead of looking at it as being on the edges or in the middle, I think it's more to point to think of it as pure consciousness. Pure consciousness can comprehend both "good" and "evil," and that's where this idea of the "middle" comes from, but it is not really the middle. It is everywhere, encompassing both sides of this spectrum. It does not discriminate in how it interprets either of the two. Compassion might hold everything in the universe together, while fear is trying to tear things apart, but pure consciousness encompasses both of them and comprehends them both simultaneously.

To be in a state of love all the time might not be so bad really, if it's real unconditional love for everything in existence. You get back what you put in, so I don't see how that could be so bad. But I do get what's being pointed at. Being too soft and "pansy," for the lack of a better word, or too sensitive, and not having experienced enough grit and grime and being able to deal with that too, that can lead to imbalances and problems. Because if you are pushing things away which seem too harsh to you, then you are creating resistance, and that resistance is always going to be there until you finally have acceptance and love even for these things that you formerly thought were harsh.

That's my spin on the idea anyway.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Chester (2nd July 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Instead of looking at it as being on the edges or in the middle, I think it's more to point to think of it as pure consciousness. Pure consciousness can comprehend both "good" and "evil," and that's where this idea of the "middle" comes from, but it is not really the middle. It is everywhere, encompassing both sides of this spectrum. It does not discriminate in how it interprets either of the two. Compassion might hold everything in the universe together, while fear is trying to tear things apart, but pure consciousness encompasses both of them and comprehends them both simultaneously.

To be in a state of love all the time might not be so bad really, if it's real unconditional love for everything in existence. You get back what you put in, so I don't see how that could be so bad. But I do get what's being pointed at. Being too soft and "pansy," for the lack of a better word, or too sensitive, and not having experienced enough grit and grime and being able to deal with that too, that can lead to imbalances and problems. Because if you are pushing things away which seem too harsh to you, then you are creating resistance, and that resistance is always going to be there until you finally have acceptance and love even for these things that you formerly thought were harsh.

That's my spin on the idea anyway.
    Unconditional love is one of those things that has to play out as indifference. To unconditionally love someone you are indifferent to it all! God said he gave us free will so that means he has to let us do our thing. To step in after that he would be violating his promise of being indifferent to what we do because he said we're on our own. We have free will. Its our space, our body, our life, we mess it up does he step in? No. We pray asking but he can't. This would violate that oath. He/She whatever this God is it is indifferent to your cries. We have to work this out. No help there as it was made clear. If I gave you a shirt, a brand new shirt and you put it on and proceeeded to rock climb with it and ripped it within five minutes of my giving it to you I'd be ****ed like all get out huh? That is human! That is not God. God gave you the shirt, told you it was yours to do with as you wanted. You ripped it, he laughed and went on. Its your shirt!

You observe, you don't suppress, you are not resisting as that is a stress emotion on its own. You flow with the wind and you freely explore. Feel what you feel, embrace it, honor it, don't run from it, face it and you control the duration, the burst of emotion and intensity and if the need to express to an extreme comes as sneezes always do, let it come, embrace it don't run from it. Just realize you don't have to hang on to all these things. Let them fall off you. Chose to let it go and see what other choices feel like and you'll find its really mostly all your own choices making you stressed and nothing else.

The idea is to realize that the reactive mind does not have to run away with you and your health in the process. Utilizing this discipline you will walk a much healthier path I can assure you.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2015), bsbray (2nd July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jengelen View Post
    All great masters that have walked in life have one common ground. That commong ground is that they all preached and practiced 'staying in the middle'. Pythia actually said that as I recall.
    Quote Originally posted by Tanta View Post
    be passersby ?
    Good question Tanta.

So if someone confronts lies head on with truth and of same strength and energy that is put behind the lies... which would clearly not be doing what "they all preached" then to do so is wrong? On what authority could this type of claim be made?

And so let's just say esteemed wisdom teachers of the past have all said this. Is it possible the world we find ourself in now is a result of too many folks sitting around heeding such advice? Could the so called masters be influenced by the "behind the scenes controllers?" has their wisdom generated the realm you wish to experience? A realm you believe is fully possible to experience?

Does it not seem that to incarnate here in the first place is to be a player in the game and not an observer?
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd July 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    Unconditional love is one of those things that has to play out as indifference.
    Forgive me but I disagree completely with this statement. BUT! I am reading words here and doing so through my own filter.

I unconditionally love my sons yet never am I indifferent about their lives... anything but! I unconditionally love you, but I cannot sit here and be indifferent about your words when I see words like this as leading the blind into the abyss.

I unconditionally love spacebirds but I don't sit back and allow their behaviors to corrupt the vulnerable while I rest in some blissful indifference.

Note that while the passive sit back and allow the rapists their ways... some strive to stand between. Should we instead be indifferent about it?
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

bsbray (2nd July 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    I unconditionally love my sons yet never am I indifferent about their lives... anything but!
    Yes, this is what it's like to really love something when you're a human being. You identify with what you love almost as if it's a part of yourself, and you want what you think is best for it, and feel responsibility for it. The kind of "unconditional love" that the universe itself displays is more like what Jengelen is describing, as it does not seem to prefer one thing over another and just lets everything happen and is equally okay with all of it.

We can relate to that kind of universal consciousness in different ways but I think while we're here having a human experience we have different roles to play, and it's only natural to be moving and shaping things in a pro-active way as we see fit.

Where the philosophy of other advanced races falls on this subject is what I wonder about.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Chester (4th July 2015), Jengelen (2nd July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Forgive me but I disagree completely with this statement. BUT! I am reading words here and doing so through my own filter.

I unconditionally love my sons yet never am I indifferent about their lives... anything but! I unconditionally love you, but I cannot sit here and be indifferent about your words when I see words like this as leading the blind into the abyss.

I unconditionally love spacebirds but I don't sit back and allow their behaviors to corrupt the vulnerable while I rest in some blissful indifference.

Note that while the passive sit back and allow the rapists their ways... some strive to stand between. Should we instead be indifferent about it?
    Right and as I said, if I gave you a brand new shirt and you no sooner put it on and ripped it doing something stupid I'd still have attachment to it which says, maybe I really didn't let it go at all doesn't it? Unconditional love would demand it be let go otherwise its not real unconditional love. Its the human selfish have your cake and eat it too version you speak of and I don't disagree with you as I suffer the same syndrome!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Chester (3rd July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    We're all players in the game.

Mark Passio talks about the middle path. There's nothing woosy or passerby about it.

He doesn't charge for his info. You can listen to his podcasts, watch his seminars, they're right on his website.

In terms of natural law, truth that has been occulted, and dark-side insider info, he has it.

You want to be free from slavery and understand the massive potential of your individual power, check him out.

Jengelen, you made me think of him when you said "The space before you is interactive. Its alive, responsive, and reactive to your thoughts..." He explains that nothing exists without first existing in thought.

Not unlike the Mohawk who say nothing happens that hasn't been dreamt first.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Does it not seem that to incarnate here in the first place is to be a player in the game and not an observer?
    If there is a "game" i assume there are rules. If there are rules there is authority. If there is authority...well...me no like authority. Esp when it is shrouded in a mist of metaphysical concepts or self gratifying norms and morals.

There are many things i observe but don't get involved with. In most cases this is due to futility of doing so. I observe, i move on. Does not mean i remain unaffected. Does not mean i give up before even trying.

Sometimes i can be indifferent, when something is "beneath my notice". This can be either due to it being trivial or when you observe something repeating itself for the X hundreth time. Numbness due to prolong exposure (repetition) is a problem.

The balance thing is questionable. Maybe the glass which is always full, not matter how much liquid you pour in it, is in balance. Not half full, not half empty. Since half of it is liquid and the other half is a mixture of gasses (air).

I admit i can be rather despondent when it comes to considering on "how to play the game". I do not like the game. I wan to change the game. But doing that, i might as well go outside wearing the "kick me" sign.

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Tanta, I believe you are changing the game. We all can. We have the rules and the code.

Calling life and its challenges a game is, to me, a metaphor. But it's one I've been coming across a lot.

When I worked in law firms there was no truth. Just the game and who could win. I did not like that atmosphere and left.

There is truth. There are right and wrong. And this is a huge world, a vast universe and we have much more power and ability to really change things than we've been led to believe.

I think you should go right on challenging things and effecting change. You have a strong will and a strong mind. Think about the world you want, and then work towards it.

Don't forget patience... Our lives are relatively short.