View Poll Results: major change 2015?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Will there there be a big event or change?

21 52.50%
  • Will things continue as usual?

9 22.50%
  • Are you undecided there will be any major event?

10 25.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: major event on the horizon?

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Mac, I like your avatar. Ectoplasm in full color. Awesome.
    Smells like Clorox.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mac For This Useful Post:

mojo (12th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Well a bit of a surprise on the poll. Almost half as many more feel that something is coming down the pike. That is very telling about the forum. Not that we are being fear based but pragmatic and can see the pieces moving into place. The start of 2015 I kept having this impression to be prepared and taken that to heart and now almost fully prepped, just a few more long term food items. If the financial market is the culprit it makes sense it will take time before it stabilizes if at all. Natural disasters usually have a time frame, but anything can happen and if each person does their part personally it will be easier getting through. It seems like we are talking the US only but other countries might be involved.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

bsbray (12th May 2015), modwiz (12th May 2015), zera (13th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Mac, Glad it's not ether.

On topic: Martin Armstrong is my strongest pointer to a major event this year (but certainly not the only). He observes cycles and has been doing so for a long time.

Personally, I can't see how things can keep going the way they are, financially and economically. Securities aren't secure, credit has become debt, confidence is in the toilet, everything is secret, money's just being printed... Other than keen insight, accurate visions, inside information (that's reliable) we only have the cycles of history, society and economies to go by.

Of course there's the question of how much we actually know about these things...
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 12th May 2015 at 17:44. Reason: clarity

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

All is One (12th May 2015), bsbray (12th May 2015), mac (13th May 2015), modwiz (12th May 2015), mojo (12th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I see pieces lots of pieces moving into place, and the cabal always trying to move then out of place again, but it's not working so well as it used to. What I'm undecided about is if this will result in 1 major, life-changing event for people in the near future. If this happens then I have a feeling it will be a kind of shock that people will have to cope with very quickly, and might be messy. So I hope that the change is rapid, but spread out enough over time to prevent chaos.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

All is One (18th May 2015), mojo (12th May 2015), zera (13th May 2015)