Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Medicine - The Five Biological Laws - THE HOLY GRAIL

Retired Member
    Thanks

Exclamation Medicine - The Five Biological Laws - THE HOLY GRAIL

Hello Community

This thread is one of the most important you will ever read because I pass most heavily suppressed knowledge which will save your life IF you research for yourself and understand what all this means.

What is "cancer"?
    What is multiple sclerosis?
    What causes paralysises?
    What causes "Diabetes"?
    What causes neurodermitis?
    What causes osteoporosis?
    What causes tooth decay?
    What causes allergies?
    What causes EVERY condition which is not caused by injury, poisening/radiation (including parasites like Malaria) or lack of nutrition?

I for myself studied all available literature for months and observed on me and people around me that this information is very true. Plus this has been verified by several Universities. see http://learninggnm.com/documents/verifiations.html

When you understand the Five Biological Laws (which is not an easy task!) you will realise that noone needs to be healed because there are no diseases.
    Just symptoms which are part of �Biological Special Programs of Nature�.

So go ahead and DO RESEARCH.

This is NOT a question of belief THOSE ARE BIOLOGICAL LAWS equal to PHYSICAL LAWS.
    http://www.whale.to/cancer/hamer2.pdf

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shibby, 12th July 2015 at 06:55.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), Bijou (12th May 2015), Ciauzar (9th May 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Dreamtimer (9th May 2015), heyokah (25th October 2016), Jengelen (14th July 2015), Juniper (9th May 2015), Liberty (11th July 2015), modwiz (9th May 2015), Phoenix (9th May 2015), Rocket's Mom (9th May 2015), SouthDelight (9th May 2015), yobear (11th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Shibby, 13th May 2015 at 07:00.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), All Together Now (9th May 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (9th May 2015), Ciauzar (9th May 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), idigress (26th August 2015), InCiDeR (12th May 2015), Juniper (9th May 2015), KosmicKat (13th May 2015), Liberty (11th July 2015), Maggie (13th January 2016), modwiz (9th May 2015), Rocket's Mom (9th May 2015), SouthDelight (9th May 2015), The One (9th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    ....Wow. I had to bookmark this. I just started at the beginning and I can tell this is already going to be good. I'm 100% convinced that serious illnesses that develop over the long-term indicate a psychological/spiritual condition that western medicine fails to address, only treating the symptoms instead. And that's exactly where this guy starts. I can tell there is going to be a ton of information here. Thanks for the post Shibby!

I'm also going to look for a PDF so I can read this on my Kindle...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), All Together Now (9th May 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), Ciauzar (9th May 2015), Juniper (9th May 2015), Liberty (11th July 2015), Maggie (13th January 2016), Shibby (9th May 2015), The One (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    ....Wow. I had to bookmark this. I just started at the beginning and I can tell this is already going to be good. I'm 100% convinced that serious illnesses that develop over the long-term indicate a psychological/spiritual condition that western medicine fails to address, only treating the symptoms instead. And that's exactly where this guy starts. I can tell there is going to be a ton of information here. Thanks for the post Shibby!

I'm also going to look for a PDF so I can read this on my Kindle...
    I attached a PDF to my first post.
    But here it is again.
    Last edited by Shibby, 13th May 2015 at 07:00.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (9th May 2015), Ciauzar (9th May 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), genevieve (12th July 2015), Juniper (9th May 2015), Liberty (11th July 2015), Maggie (13th January 2016), SouthDelight (9th May 2015), The One (9th May 2015), Truthseeker (9th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shibby View Post
    I attached a PDF to my first post.
    Ahh, thanks. I scrolled down through so many pages of information that I didn't even notice it was broken up into multiple posts.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), Ciauzar (9th May 2015), Juniper (9th May 2015), Liberty (11th July 2015), Shibby (9th May 2015), The One (9th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Great thread Shibby

I will also attach the pdf as a forum read below as well

cheers

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (9th May 2015), Ciauzar (9th May 2015), DeeZe (9th May 2015), Hugh Mann (11th July 2015), idigress (26th August 2015), Juniper (9th May 2015), KosmicKat (13th May 2015), Liberty (9th May 2015), Maggie (13th January 2016), Shibby (9th May 2015), SouthDelight (9th May 2015)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    You should also watch this very good explanation video, that has English subtitles:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z57uBCcOdvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z57uBCcOdvI

A personal remark:
    I listened to Dr. Hamer in 1994 in Berlin, shortly before he was forced to leave Germany. I was impressed by his findings and also I was shocked about how he was treated by the official media and by the authorities of conventional medicine. It was horrible.

In 2009 I got cancer in one testicle. In my case there clearly was an element of a biological conflict that triggered the cancer (but there were also a lot of biochemical deficiencies -- and in my view it is as much important to treat these as it is important to solve the biological conflict). About the time span of some months someone (who I knew) has repeatedly stolen things and money out of my home. The terrible in this situation was not to loose some things. The terrible was to feel as you are totally unsave in your own home. That is a biological conflict. A part of you fears for your life, but you have no idea how to change the situation. After I had cancer me and my familiy decided to go to another town to end this situation.

What is the biological purpose in getting testicular cancer?
    Well, the testicel starts to produce a much bigger amount of the hormone testosterone. When you want to learn something about the effect of much testosteron watch a video about how male elephants act when they undergo a phase of high testosteron levels. They beat everything to bits and can not direct their aggression. So I think the increased level of testosteron could help to "act like a man" = to throw out the invader. That is something that was not easy to me, because I was to kindly.
    Last edited by Olaf, 9th May 2015 at 09:18.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th August 2015), All Together Now (9th May 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (9th May 2015), Ciauzar (9th May 2015), Elen (25th October 2016), Hugh Mann (11th July 2015), idigress (26th August 2015), Juniper (9th May 2015), Liberty (11th July 2015), Shibby (13th May 2015), SouthDelight (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Olaf View Post
    You should also watch this very good explanation video, that has English subtitles:

I know it already

But for everyone else the video is highly informative.

Shibby

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th August 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (9th May 2015), Ciauzar (9th May 2015), Elen (25th October 2016), Juniper (9th May 2015), Liberty (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    well I transfer my page
    Last edited by solarimplosion, 9th May 2015 at 15:46.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th August 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), Ciauzar (10th May 2015), Elen (25th October 2016), Shibby (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by solarimplosion View Post
    the work of Dan Winter clarifies some things immunity.

For lovers of waves and energy.

http://www.goldenmean.info/predictions/grailpg.html

http://www.goldenmean.info/braidingDNA/BraidingDNA.html

Dear friend

The links you posted MIGHT be interesting.
    But this thread is about German New Medicine only...
    It is ONLY about the Five Biological Laws and not for "lovers of waves and energy".

The topic is hard enough to understand for most people already.

Please respect that.

kind regards

Shibby
    Last edited by Shibby, 9th May 2015 at 15:22.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th August 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (9th May 2015), Ciauzar (10th May 2015), Elen (25th October 2016), idigress (26th August 2015), Juniper (9th May 2015), Liberty (9th May 2015), Olaf (9th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Well Shibby - here's to some light reading on a fine Saturday morning! thank you for posting this!! I will be studying it for awhile. It's very interesting to me.

I got to page 4 and had to stop and put together some info on PTSD/stress. The initial 'stressor' or 'shock' or 'event' is what sets off a stress reaction. I've kind of highlighted the parts of the brain below (with some comments of my own) and what their function is during an initial stress reaction. And how the system gets out of balance in the brain when "something else" overrides the natural biological system. We are biological beings and our fight or flight system is inherent for a reason. You touch a hot stove and it gets you to take your hand OFF the stove asap!

__________________________________________________ _________________________

In the current DSM-5 (the diagnostic tool/book used to diagnose psychiatic/behavioral disorders) PTSD has been moved to the same group as Dissociative Identity Disorder and Adjustment Disorder. Previously, it was in the same group as anxiety disorders.

http://www.ptsd.va.gov/professional/...teria_ptsd.asp

Diagnostic criteria for PTSD include a history of exposure to a traumatic event that meets specific stipulations and symptoms from each of four symptom clusters: intrusion, avoidance, negative alterations in cognitions and mood, and alterations in arousal and reactivity. The sixth criterion concerns duration of symptoms; the seventh assesses functioning; and, the eighth criterion clarifies symptoms as not attributable to a substance or co-occurring medical condition.
    Note that DSM-5 introduced a preschool subtype of PTSD for children ages six years and younger.

1 - Exposure to a traumatic event
    I do know there was an increase in people coming in to mental health offices/hospitals with signs/symptoms of PTSD after watching the whole 9-11 ordeal on TV. Also in one study, 25% of AA youth could be diagnosed with PTSD just from having been raised in an inner city, ways they grew up, what they saw. The wounds are "generational". (can't find the study to reference here sorry).
    IMO a person does not have to be the victim of or first-hand witness to a traumatic event to develop PTSD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olro9LDdHMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llnJYJHI3ag

Arousal, hypervigilance, paranoia, avoiding, panic, numbness, irritability, insomnia, worry, re-experiencing, flashbacks, nightmares, concentration problems, focus problems....

The Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis (HPA Axis) cascade in PTSD
    HPA Axis - increased
    Reduced hippocampal volume
    Inreased CRF (corticotropin-releasing factor)
    Downregulation of CRF
    Low cortisol
    Increased sensitization to negative cortisol feedback

The whole neurotransmission system is "different". It is out of control and not working the way its supposed to be working.

Neuro-imaging findings and areas of the brain in PTSD. There is a lot of evidence for decreased volume in certain areas of the brain.

Hippocampus - Decreased volume . Deficits in: contextual processing, intrusive memories

The hippocampus is a small organ located within the brain's medial temporal lobe and forms an important part of the limbic system, the region that regulates emotions. The hippocampus is associated mainly with memory, in particular long-term memory. The organ also plays an important role in spatial navigation. (wikipedia).

rACC - decreaesd volume. Deficits in: extinction, emotional regulation, attention, contextual processing

Of all cortical areas, the rostral anterior cingulate cortex (rACC), the affective division of the ACC, is ideally positioned between limbic and cortical structures to integrae emotion and cognition and is thereby p;rimed to influence amygdala-dependent learning.
    DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.biopsych.2007.10.022

amygdala - INCREASED FUNCTIONING - exaggerated fear response

The amygdala and hippocampal complex, two medial temporal lobe structures, are linked to two independent
    memory systems, each with unique characteristic functions. In emotional situations, these two systems interact in subtle but important ways. Specifically, the amygdala can modulate both the encoding and the storage of hippocampal-dependent memories. The hippocampal complex, by forming episodic representations of the emotional significance and interpretation of events, can influence the amygdala response when emotional stimuli are encountered. Although these are independent memory systems, they act in concert when emotion meets memory.
    http://psych.nyu.edu/phelpslab/papers/04_CON_V14.pdf

dACC ---exaggerated fear learning

The rostral dmPFC/dACC activations fall into an area that only responds to threat when subjects have enough time to think about the threatening situation [9] and is hyperactive in subjects that over-perceive or over-interpret their own threat reactions in a catastrophizing-like manner [12].
    Clarifying the Role of the Rostral dmPFC/dACC in Fear/Anxiety: Learning, Appraisal or Expression?
    http://journals.plos.org/plosone/art...l.pone.0050120

insular cortex - decreased volume . Increased anxiety proneness

The insulae are believed to be involved in consciousness and play a role in diverse functions usually linked to emotion or the regulation of the body's homeostasis. These functions include perception, motor control, self-awareness, cognitive functioning, and interpersonal experience. In relation to these, it is involved in psychopathology. (wikipedia)

I am aware of an anecdotal study (I gotta find it!) where some nuns had been abused - to put it mildly - during a prolonged traumatic event and none of them developed PTSD. The nuns kept their minds in prayer for their abusers and stayed mindful of what their thoughts were "doing". That amazed me when I read that. I'm going to have to try and find that again.

anyway, thank you for bringing this information to my attention Shibby. Really good info!!!

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to All Together Now For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th August 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (9th May 2015), Ciauzar (10th May 2015), Elen (25th October 2016), idigress (26th August 2015), Juniper (9th May 2015), Shibby (12th July 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Hi Shibby,
    Im listening but I dont get it. I do know how disease can come from many different angles, being physical mental emotional or spiritual causes/lessons..

Im wondering if you can give your summary of said information that you know?
    thanks!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaryMay For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th August 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (9th May 2015), Ciauzar (10th May 2015), Elen (25th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by MaryMay View Post
    Hi Shibby,
    Im listening but I dont get it. I do know how disease can come from many different angles, being physical mental emotional or spiritual causes/lessons..

Im wondering if you can give your summary of said information that you know?
    thanks!
    Then don't listen but read.
    I can't explain better than the pdf-file.

I can tell you how Dr. Hamer started to find out:

His beloved son was killed.
    It was highly acute dramatic and he was completely surprised by his sons death.
    This event (DHS) started the first phase of a SBS (Significant Biological Special Program) which caused cell proliferation (more testicle so to say) in one of his testicles.
    Allopathic and alternative medics call this testicle cancer and say it must be treated in different ways.

BUT it is a Significant Biological Special Program which made him more procreative so he can have a new child much faster.

After the conflict is solved (for example by impregnating his wife) the second phase of this specific SBS starts.
    The "tumor"-growth stops immediatedly and the additional cells are being removed by microbes (bacteria) what hurts make you feel sick etc. After the "tumor" is gone you are as before.

Another example:

A mother walks with her child down the street.
    The child runs across the street and is hit by a car.
    Conflict shock (DHS started) / worry conflict.
    Immediatedly the breast milk glands are being stimulated and more glands (look like knots) are being created so more milk is being produced. In nature the mother could feed more milk to her child so the chance of survival is much higher.
    A week later the hospital calls and says the child will be ok.
    Conflict solved.
    Cell growth immediatedly stops and the additional cells (milk glands) are being removed (assisted by microbes / tuberculosis bacteria = surgeons = symbionts).
    Breast is swollen, red, hurts but it is the healing phase.
    After this is done the breast is like before.
    When the mother is right handed the left breast (mother/child side) will go through this process - worry for sister for example will start the program inside the right breast.

Proof can be found in CCTs.
    In the first case the impact will be visible in the area responsible for the testicles.
    In the second case in the area responsible for the breast milk glands.

The creators of animal,human and plant bodies added "emergency programs" which are being started at certain occasions. And those cause cell growth, cell minus, function in- or decrease.

Allopathic and alternative medicine say it is a deadly disease and fight it.
    But in fact are those symptoms of useful biological programs which are inside every kind of biological being. The BIOLOGICAL conflict must be solved. That's it.

Do you understand?

I cannot explain better.
    You should read, read, read.... as I did.
    I did not understand immediatedly too.

You could start doing research here: http://learninggnm.com/home.html
    Last edited by Shibby, 10th May 2015 at 10:38.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th August 2015), All Together Now (10th May 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (9th May 2015), Ciauzar (10th May 2015), Elen (25th October 2016), Maggie (13th January 2016), SouthDelight (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing Shibby! I find Dr. Hamer's insights and results phenomenal.
    It has been very telling that his German Medicine has not been allowed to flourish till now!
    That will soon change..
    Came in contact with German Medicine in 06 and went to some information sessions, which I'd advise everyone to go to, since being informed reduces the chance of a DHS (conflict) when getting diagnosed with 'cancer'. Diagnoses work like black magic in a way that Hamer's insights can explain.
    His results are : 97% of 'cancers' are healed.
    Only 1 country seems allowed to practice this... and it is only used for the dominant group... which is very telling as well.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SouthDelight For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th August 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (9th May 2015), Ciauzar (10th May 2015), Elen (25th October 2016), Shibby (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by SouthDelight View Post
    Thanks for sharing Shibby! I find Dr. Hamer's insights and results phenomenal.
    It has been very telling that his German Medicine has not been allowed to flourish till now!
    That will soon change..
    Came in contact with German Medicine in 06 and went to some information sessions, which I'd advise everyone to go to, since being informed reduces the chance of a DHS (conflict) when getting diagnosed with 'cancer'. Diagnoses work like black magic in a way that Hamer's insights can explain.
    His results are : 97% of 'cancers' are healed.
    Only 1 country seems allowed to practice this... and it is only used for the dominant group... which is very telling as well.

I see it as kind of my duty to spread this knowledge.
    Let "them" practice.... don't blame all of them but their highest leaders who ordered this.
    Most of them are sheeple like most humans...

Soon whole humanity will be tought the five biological laws.
    That is something I know for sure!

In less than 2 years things will change dramatically on this planet.
    And medicine is just a little part of what will be changed.
    Last edited by Shibby, 12th July 2015 at 07:01.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th August 2015), All Together Now (10th May 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (10th May 2015), Ciauzar (10th May 2015), Elen (25th October 2016), Liberty (11th July 2015), TimeSensitive (11th July 2015)