Thread: Medicine - The Five Biological Laws - THE HOLY GRAIL

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Thanks so much Dreamtimer

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Good luck with all that, Sandy!:sun:

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th April 2018), Aragorn (26th October 2016), Cearna (26th October 2016), Dreamtimer (26th October 2016), Elen (26th October 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Olaf View Post
    In 2009 I got cancer in one testicle. In my case there clearly was an element of a biological conflict that triggered the cancer (but there were also a lot of biochemical deficiencies -- and in my view it is as much important to treat these as it is important to solve the biological conflict).
    I have been very interested in German New Medicine for years, and was happy to bring up this thread after doing a search.

One thing that has worried me about the theory is that it seems that the role of toxins in disease is not clearly stated. It seems that it is claimed that only poisons are the exception to the rule, not regular toxins.

And that’s what you’re saying, too, correct?

If toxins really are very important, then that changes the possible validity of German New Medicine.

Quote Originally posted by Shibby View Post
    I can tell you how Dr. Hamer started to find out:

His beloved son was killed.
    It was highly acute dramatic and he was completely surprised by his sons death.
    This event (DHS) started the first phase of a SBS (Significant Biological Special Program) which caused cell proliferation (more testicle so to say) in one of his testicles.
    Allopathic and alternative medics call this testicle cancer and say it must be treated in different ways.

BUT it is a Significant Biological Special Program which made him more procreative so he can have a new child much faster.

After the conflict is solved (for example by impregnating his wife) the second phase of this specific SBS starts.
    The "tumor"-growth stops immediatedly and the additional cells are being removed by microbes (bacteria) what hurts make you feel sick etc. After the "tumor" is gone you are as before.
    Here is what worries me: If I am understanding correctly, Dr. Hamer went on to gathering information from his cancer patients, and found that 100% of them had had a “DHS,” which is a label named after his son who died, Dirk Hamer Syndrome.

I worry that Dr. Hamer’s findings may have been skewed by his desire to make his son’s death worthwhile.

Quote Originally posted by SouthDelight View Post
    Only 1 country seems allowed to practice this... and it is only used for the dominant group... which is very telling as well.
    Please expand on that.

. . . there are no infectios diseases.
    This raises another topic I am very interested in: Stefan Lanka’s work.

I wish I could understand German. It is very hard for me to research these topics.

Quote Originally posted by Liberty View Post
    I cannot and do not recommend my path/journey to anyone else as they are all tied to their diagnosis and doctors and I don't need or want the notoriety.
    I very much relate to that.

If I were to be diagnosed with cancer or any other disease, I know that all four of my siblings would urge me to use the mainstream medical establishment and do what I’m told.

But in my opinion, it is the treatment that kills most cancer patients, not the disease.

Therefore, I will have to stand alone in my family and find my own solution as to what to do for myself should I get a diagnosis.

This is a scary prospect.

Thus, my interest in finding out about German New Medicine and looking for input from members who have personal experience.

The knowledge about the five biological laws used to be common knowlege until the elite (using the inquisition) decided to burn all the great libraries in order to keep that essential knowledge inside a small inner circle...

When the time is right I will pass this knowledge to millions of people.
    I know this opportunity will come.

Until that time I spread it as much as I can.
    Drop by drop.
    Please expand on that.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th April 2018), Aragorn (7th April 2017), Dreamtimer (7th April 2017), Elen (7th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Shibby and/or SouthDelight may not see this thread right away. Modwiz has commented that he has used this practice for more than 25 years. Perhaps he has some insight.

I'm with you on the cancer thing. I'm looking elsewhere before going chemo.
    Last edited by Elen, 7th April 2017 at 15:24. Reason: spelling

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th April 2018), Aragorn (7th April 2017), Elen (7th April 2017), sandy (8th April 2017), WantDisclosure (7th April 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Olaf View Post
    I listened to Dr. Hamer in 1994 in Berlin, shortly before he was forced to leave Germany. I was impressed by his findings and also I was shocked about how he was treated by the official media and by the authorities of conventional medicine. It was horrible.
    By any chance do you have any information about Dr. Hamer’s status now?

It seems that there are two competing websites, both of which are teaching Dr. Hamer’s findings.

Apparently Ilsedora Laker is officially sanctioned by Dr. Hamer, Name:  Ilsedora Laker.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  15.3 KB but Caroline Markolin, Ph.D. Name:  CM_website.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  4.4 KB also teaches the concepts, and is criticized for doing so by Laker.

Laker also criticizes someone by the name of Björn Eybl for writing a book based on Dr. Hamer's work, which is a copyright violation, I guess.

Here is Eybl talking about why he wrote the book:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBEDE5A69_0

It's hard to think in terms of copyright violation when one is trying to find effective treatments for cancer and other diseases.

And it's sad when there is infighting in alternative medicine.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2017), Dreamtimer (10th April 2017), Elen (11th April 2017)

Thanks
    So vaccines are absolutely unnecessary because there are no infectios diseases.
    The subject matter of this thread has been an ongoing research project for me for years.

Finding information about it is very difficult.

I found a website today that is owned by an American chiropractor who has studied the Five Biological Laws discovered by Dr Hamer (now deceased) and referred to as German New Medicine or New Medicine.

The article I pulled up is “How Much Is That Dogma In The Window?” He is referring to the fact that what is referred to as a virus as an infectious agent has never been proven and the protocols that are being relied upon claiming they exist all these years make no sense.

I’ll do my best to simplify what is a ridiculously complex topic – calling into question the very existence of viruses.

When I was in my late twenties, just after graduating chiropractic school – I was run down and not feeling well. I thought I may have mononucleosis. When I went to my family physician for insight, he had informed me that my blood work came back and indicated …well, that was the issue, the results weren’t clear. He relayed to me that the Epstein Barr viral test came back with some weird spike on the immunoassay panel. I thought, what’s a weird spike? I mean, I either have Epstein Barr or not, right? Did they see the virus in my sample? Why is this so complicated? He explained that the immunochemistry techniques seemed to pick up the presence of the Epstein Barr virus but it was not definitive. When I inquired if we should repeat the test, he said no, we’ll just call it “chronic mono – how’s that sound?” That whole experience was a mystery to me back then and left me with more questions than answers.

Most of us are unaware that viruses have NEVER been seen under an electron microscope (bacteria, fungus and parasites all have.)

Most assume that when one gets tested for Epstein Barr, Herpes, HPV, HIV et al – that the specific laboratory is examining your blood under an electron microscope to determine if the virus is present. Not even close! What lab technicians are looking for, through a series of complex and indirect biochemical procedures – is the presence of antibodies to certain proteins, not antibodies to an actual virus.

Antibodies are believed to be an indication that the person has been exposed to certain “antigens” (any substance that induces an immune response.) This is only a working hypothesis.

Specific proteins are naturally found within the cell as well as in certain biological conflict active and healing phases.

The scientific method, presently utilized, makes the indirect conclusion that the presence of specific proteins are evidence of the infectious virus.

The laboratory protocols are so complex, inverted and circular, that the old adage of not being able to see the forest for the trees applies here in spades. The testing is always by indirect means. Why? Because as of 2016 science has not been able to isolate an actual virus from a host cell. In essence, what virologist are identifying are protein particulates and stretches of genetic material that are interpreted to be specific for a given virus and therefore concluded to be the virus! These particulates have clearly been viewed but they are NOT the virus.

These protein particles are involved in intracellular and extracellular transport and are symbiotic in nature.

Dr. Hamer has theorized that these protein particulates come into “expression” and therefore “identification” during certain conflict active and healing phases.

For example, the presence of HIV is a simple allergic response to a bodily substance known as smegma – a secretion found underneath the foreskin of the penis. During the resolution phase (PCL-B) of this smegma biological conflict, these protein particulates associated with this allergic response will “express” and be “identified” during laboratory testing.

Three criteria are, according to the scientific method needed to properly identify a virus.

It must be isolated from a host cell. As of 2016 this has never been accomplished in humans.

It must be photographed and it’s diameter measured. As of 2016 this has never been accomplished in humans.

It must be biochemically characterized. As of 2016 this has never been accomplished in humans. . . .

https://www.newmedicineonline.com/viruses/
    I think this topic is crucial.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th April 2018), Dreamtimer (6th April 2018), Elen (7th April 2018)