Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Medicine - The Five Biological Laws - THE HOLY GRAIL

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you SO Much (!) for bringing this research to a public spot.

For years I have been tracking down the emotional component of illness through muscle testing a list of symptoms/diseases and aggravating emotions attached to them through a book called Feelings Buried Alive Never Die. That set me up to read this research showing there is a true scientific test procedure and validation process of what this other book was stating. I'm just blown away.

The clincher for me was reading about a person with a stiff leg and the underlying emotion being 'since I can't escape, I play dead' because it's a fake out reflex nature uses when a predator only attacks if the prey tries to escape.

When my Grandmother was dying when I was 4, my mother had to take on all the responsibility for her care .... And quite often told me her left leg was a peg leg during that whole ordeal to complicate matters. (left side being associated with parents or children). Eventually she regained movement although arthritis moved in, but whenever she talked about her leg going stiff, I could see it was an overwhelming time for her. I always believed it was one of those 'psychosomatic' things although I didn't dare tell her it was a hysterical response to stress. And the fear of dying.

So thank you for putting that last piece into my puzzle and validating what I had already come to observe by showing there really is physical evidence that can diagnose emotional trama!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bijou For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th August 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (12th May 2015), Dreamtimer (25th October 2016), Liberty (11th July 2015), Shibby (13th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Bijou View Post
    Thank you SO Much (!) for bringing this research to a public spot.

For years I have been tracking down the emotional component of illness through muscle testing a list of symptoms/diseases and aggravating emotions attached to them through a book called Feelings Buried Alive Never Die. That set me up to read this research showing there is a true scientific test procedure and validation process of what this other book was stating. I'm just blown away.

The clincher for me was reading about a person with a stiff leg and the underlying emotion being 'since I can't escape, I play dead' because it's a fake out reflex nature uses when a predator only attacks if the prey tries to escape.

When my Grandmother was dying when I was 4, my mother had to take on all the responsibility for her care .... And quite often told me her left leg was a peg leg during that whole ordeal to complicate matters. (left side being associated with parents or children). Eventually she regained movement although arthritis moved in, but whenever she talked about her leg going stiff, I could see it was an overwhelming time for her. I always believed it was one of those 'psychosomatic' things although I didn't dare tell her it was a hysterical response to stress. And the fear of dying.

So thank you for putting that last piece into my puzzle and validating what I had already come to observe by showing there really is physical evidence that can diagnose emotional trama!

You are very welcome!

When I realised that nature is indeed perfect and the creator(s) put that emergency codes into all biological beings I was so amazed. And everything does make sense.

Plus everybody can get evidence just by making a CCT an looking for the "impact" (Hamerscher Herd / HH) in the specific area.

Additionally his findings have been verified by different Universities and Institutions:
    http://learninggnm.com/documents/verifiations.html

Dr. Hamer scared the hell out of the established "medicine" and the heads behind it when he published his findings.

Next sunday he turns 80.

Years ago he fled to Norway because he would have been prosecuted and imprisoned if he would've stayed in Germany.
    He was imprisoned in France for 2,5 years only because he talked to two persons about his findings.
    He wasn't even consulting.
    He survived 9 assassination attempts and "they" tried to hospitalise him ~40 times.

Doctors in european countries will be heavily punished by the medical associations if they even mention his name!

In the past 34 years about thousand of those special biological programs have been indentified including the biological conflicts which start them.

They established medicine is also scared of his findings because it proves that there IS NO IMMUNE SYSTEM which can be weak or can be strengthened.
    So vaccines are absolutely unnecessary because there are no infectios diseases.

The 4th biological law proves that microbes (bacteria, mycobacteria) are symbionts to us and never have to be fought.

This is so huge.

He is the FIRST human being who recognised the five biological laws in history!!

Last edited by Shibby, 13th May 2015 at 06:54.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th August 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (13th May 2015), Dreamtimer (25th October 2016), heyokah (25th October 2016), idigress (26th August 2015), lcam88 (25th August 2015), Liberty (11th July 2015), modwiz (11th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    bump

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th July 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (11th July 2015), Dreamtimer (25th October 2016), Liberty (11th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Cheers for bumping, there was much happening on forum when I first looked over the info, more time now lol.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (11th July 2015), Dreamtimer (25th October 2016), Liberty (11th July 2015), Shibby (11th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    This needs to be seen by all. Wonderful stuff here! Well worth your time to digest

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th July 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (11th July 2015), Dreamtimer (11th July 2015), Liberty (11th July 2015), Shibby (11th July 2015)

Thanks
    Dear Shibby,

JUst got around to reading this fantastic thread and wanted to say thank you for sharing this most valuable information. I know this is true from personal experience having been diagnosed in 1987 with multiple sclerosis and told there was no cure and it was progressive and go to support groups. I went to one where several were in wheelchairs, most of them depressed and taking a lot of meds and the talk was centered around coping with the progression of the disease.

I left never to return. The reason for getting this "disease" or diagnosis was due to unbelievable circumstances which were overwhelming to me and I had no family/peer suport. I spent 25yrs healing emotionally from the trauma and leaving the medical profession. Today I walk between 6 and 10 miles a day, work out at the gym on Nautilus equiptment and realize the connection between what our life experience does to us in regards to getting "diseases."

I cannot and do not recommend my path/journey to anyone else as they are all tied to their diagnosis and doctors and I don't need or want the notoriety. I enjoy nature, peace and quiet. I am only putting out these personal details in order to show that your post is so helpful to others. I took the road less traveled and I am happy I did. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Liberty

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Liberty For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (11th July 2015), Dreamtimer (25th October 2016), idigress (26th August 2015), Jengelen (11th July 2015), modwiz (11th July 2015), Shibby (12th July 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    It is surprizing that this information is new or revelatory for some. It is how I have lived my life for over a quarter century. The healthiest 25 years of my life. Coincidentally is also corresponds with 25 years of purchasing only organic foods and being vegetarian. Your mileage may vary.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), bsbray (11th July 2015), Dreamtimer (25th October 2016), heyokah (25th October 2016), Jengelen (14th July 2015), Liberty (11th July 2015), Shibby (12th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Liberty View Post
    Dear Shibby,

JUst got around to reading this fantastic thread and wanted to say thank you for sharing this most valuable information. I know this is true from personal experience having been diagnosed in 1987 with multiple sclerosis and told there was no cure and it was progressive and go to support groups. I went to one where several were in wheelchairs, most of them depressed and taking a lot of meds and the talk was centered around coping with the progression of the disease.

I left never to return. The reason for getting this "disease" or diagnosis was due to unbelievable circumstances which were overwhelming to me and I had no family/peer suport. I spent 25yrs healing emotionally from the trauma and leaving the medical profession. Today I walk between 6 and 10 miles a day, work out at the gym on Nautilus equiptment and realize the connection between what our life experience does to us in regards to getting "diseases."

I cannot and do not recommend my path/journey to anyone else as they are all tied to their diagnosis and doctors and I don't need or want the notoriety. I enjoy nature, peace and quiet. I am only putting out these personal details in order to show that your post is so helpful to others. I took the road less traveled and I am happy I did. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Liberty
    You are very welcome, Liberty!

Thank you very much for sharing your personal experience !!

You really "got lucky" that you chose a different path than the majority.
    I know cases where the whole family suffered just because of the lack of knowledge of the five biological laws / blind belief into allopathic medicine...

When you think about that alone in Germany ~1500 people "die from cancer" every single day...
    Think of all the children with leukemia (healing phase of a bone cancer / self-devaluation-conflict) who get killed with chemo "therapy"... and when the parents deny that "therapy"... their children are being taken from them and forced into it...

The knowledge about the five biological laws used to be common knowlege until the elite (using the inquisition) decided to burn all the great libraries in order to keep that essential knowledge inside a small inner circle...

When the time is right I will pass this knowledge to millions of people.
    I know this opportunity will come.

Until that time I spread it as much as I can.
    Drop by drop.

Shibby
    Last edited by Shibby, 12th July 2015 at 06:53.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), Dreamtimer (25th October 2016), modwiz (12th July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    tooo important
    needs to be bumped

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th August 2015), Amanda (25th October 2016), Dreamtimer (25th August 2015), lcam88 (25th August 2015), modwiz (26th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    And lets not forget this below folks

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2016), Amanda (25th October 2016), Dreamtimer (13th January 2016), Elen (13th January 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016), Shibby (13th January 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by SouthDelight View Post
    Thanks for sharing Shibby! I find Dr. Hamer's insights and results phenomenal.
    Came in contact with German Medicine in 06 and went to some information sessions, which I'd advise everyone to go to, since being informed reduces the chance of a DHS (conflict) when getting diagnosed with 'cancer'. Diagnoses work like black magic in a way that Hamer's insights can explain.
    Thanks so much Shibby for this thread. I think it adds a huge body of valuable information!!!

I came into contact with this information in around 2010 and did not thoroughly investigate so thanks Shibby for all your work. Thanks for the link to the video too as I will look at all this again.

I was once a Registered Nurse but cannot support anything about the paradigm. Once when I was young, I wrote a paper about nursing and being a handmaid of Hygieia. My insight was that "hygiene" is the practice that places us in the best position for nature to heal. I believed nursing was part of that. NOT what I experienced....

The ignorance level in the whole arena of all "medicines" is high wherever it ignores the way the body itself (in line with God or nature...however one would call it) seeks healing by itself.

I feel pity for the ignorance that keeps us enslaved and separated form the innate integrity of our beingness.
    I feel uplifted that maybe we are entering a new relationship with our own true reality.
    I feel encouraged that we can withstand the curse we have believed about our own make up.
    I feel really passionate in this area.
    I have come to the same conclusion: becoming informed (active, not passive) of the essential rightness of our biological system is our responsibility.

The knowing that we are capable by our essential nature to live in health (dynamically handling the imbalance of life events) over turns the "hexing" done to us by the "healing" establishment. THANKS! Maggie
    Last edited by Maggie, 13th January 2016 at 17:12.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th January 2016), Amanda (25th October 2016), Aragorn (14th January 2016), Dreamtimer (13th January 2016), Elen (13th January 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016), Shibby (13th January 2016), The One (13th January 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    b u m p

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shibby For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2016), Amanda (25th October 2016), Aragorn (24th October 2016), Dreamtimer (25th October 2016), Elen (24th October 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Well - I know that I have some serious homework with which to engage. At first glance I am already 'getting it' and will study all that is available. Deepest gratitude Shibby and also to others who have shared information within this thread.

Many people are asking questions as to why they are ill. Again, at first glance I can already see the logic to what is shared here. The psyche is one of the most powerful tools at our human disposal. I would like to recommend the ground breaking work of Dr Weston Price - for those who want to keep researching/studying all that has been shared here.

Remember that when studying important topics such as what is presented here, it is good to break away and look at another topic and then resume the more complex study. That is just me with my teacher hat on. I know where I will be for the next ... however long it takes to synthesize the information and evidence presented here.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th April 2018), Aragorn (25th October 2016), Cearna (26th October 2016), Dreamtimer (25th October 2016), Elen (25th October 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Thank you for Bumping and Posting this info Shibby.

I can't believe I missed it first time around. I have downloaded it for future reading and application as right now I am in the middle of closing on the sale of my house, house hunting and getting prepared to move.. Stress but working with it, accepting it is what it is and moving onward and upward with my decision......................Looks like excellent info from my quick perusal

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th April 2018), Amanda (26th October 2016), Aragorn (25th October 2016), Cearna (26th October 2016), Dreamtimer (25th October 2016), Elen (25th October 2016), heyokah (25th October 2016), Maggie (26th October 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Good luck with all that, Sandy!:sun:

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th April 2018), Amanda (26th October 2016), Aragorn (25th October 2016), Cearna (26th October 2016), Elen (25th October 2016), modwiz (26th October 2016)