Thread: The New Age - What does it mean to you

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts

The New Age - What does it mean to you

What does a New Age of Aquarius mean to you?

You were told, "The new age is upon you, and the new energy is arriving." Dear ones, it has arrived! Now it's starting to plant its seeds, and the attributes are very different from what you have experienced while you were waiting for it. You should know that shamanic energies in the old souls who are listening and reading are going to find some of these things difficult, even controversial. This is because they go against the spiritual habits experienced in the past, which worked and which were correct and proper for many.

This is a very small quote, from a thread on Channelled messages from Kyron.

The humanitarian sign of the water bearer means we can exchange the lack of structure which comes from the watery oceans of life, to a place of giving our own female side the fearful risk of tipping our female strength to the streams into which head/mind cannot continue to exist, without the sense of giving to others that which sustains rather than takes - out of chaos, order exists within sensory perception rather than the rule of thumb, that men live by that is, I told you what to do, now go and do it or I slay you in all your rights of slave existence because I need it, so go and do it.

What better time, to get to grips with the Aquaria n Age, than with the coming two months from now. The actual time of it's beginning was straight after WWII, because all people were of the mind that this is never to happen again. The first sign of the beginning will be in middle April in 2015, when finally, the Pluto/Saturn/Uranus trial will finally end, and the next phase of Saturn in Sagittarius can finally seep into our consciousness. Let it roll-on soon, and we will start to feel like whole people again, instead of the furious template of something that should have moved on long ago.

Life as people know it will change when the year 2015 arrives. Before that there will be an awareness of a distinct change in the time, it is already occurring - the year not only appears to be going faster, and time appears to have been speeded up, but it is actually happening. The day still has 24 hours, a year 365 days, but in actual fact the time span as it was in the Piscean Age for each day was slower.

The time we use on Earth is very close to the time in outer space, however we are in a gestation period right now between the olden days time and the “time in opening” time. What most are wanting is what life is like now only better than what it is now. To do so closed minds will not be able to register that all of what they are now, will not be in sync with the first of the asteroid belt to begin to close in on the Earth and enhance our Earth's Stone Age mentality to one such as we never wanted to have before.
    These are some quotes from my thread about the move to the Aquarian Age, just to give a basis on which to start.

What I am asking is what would you like to see happening to our sociological world, in this New Age?

You see I believe many have spent a lot of time in thinking about the changes they would like to see happening, once we got past this constant control by Government and TPTB and just simply allowed a freer state of mind and life. I was told by the Mountains of Molokaii that the world would become hotter due to the minute pieces of metal reflecting the suns light, then it would become colder and this is coming to pass. Then it was suggested we move into smaller self sustaining , regulating and clearly living in a world of what a caring community can bring to all those dwelling within such a state. This is something I would welcome as well. What have you envisioned, for our soon to be here future, not after a bigger period of time, but say the next step.

Last edited by Cearna, 9th May 2015 at 05:06.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2015), bsbray (12th May 2015), Ciauzar (9th May 2015), Dreamtimer (18th September 2016), gardener (9th May 2015), Gemma (11th May 2015), Joanna (18th September 2016), Maunagarjana (10th May 2015), modwiz (9th May 2015), Ria (9th May 2015), sandancer (9th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 165 Posts
    Live and let live. That would make it for me.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rebel&Rocket For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2015), bsbray (12th May 2015), Cearna (9th May 2015), Ciauzar (9th May 2015), Dreamtimer (18th September 2016), gardener (9th May 2015), Joanna (18th September 2016), modwiz (9th May 2015), Ria (9th May 2015), sandancer (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rebel&Rocket View Post
    Live and let live. That would make it for me.
    Oh!!!!!!!!, that's one I can relate to so well, wouldn't that make relating to one another so much easier, not to mention the fewer angry divisions. I object strongly to have someone else decide for me, what they consider I need to do or be, but no - someone else has to say "do as you are told" one day my answer of let me be myself - might finally sink in. Love your need. colleen

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2015), Ciauzar (9th May 2015), Dreamtimer (18th September 2016), gardener (9th May 2015), Joanna (18th September 2016), modwiz (9th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (9th May 2015), Ria (9th May 2015), sandancer (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A completely new and different phase in our development, more different from this world we are experiencing now as was the world of hunters and gatherers living in caves. A massive raising of the bar in regards who who can incarnate on this planet. And the world we create will be a representation of that.

It will be a world where hierarchy is viewed as being barbaric and parasitic, where any sort of monetary system is abolished, and where control by elites or offworlders is truly impossible. A world where there are no prisons, where what few transgressive or troublemaking people about are seen as being in need of healing, not punishment. A world where highly developed benevolent ET cultures finally can interact with us openly because we finally got our crap together.

A world where religion is unnecessary but spirituality flows freely in all its myriad expressions, and where spirituality and science are no longer in opposition, but work together. A world where the technological creativity of humanity is unleashed for the benefit of all and not hoarded for the benefit of an exclusive elite. A world where true education of mind, body, and spirit is given freely to everyone, and where paranormal abilities are nothing special.

A world where the rights of the individual and the needs of the collective are both respected and in balance and no longer at odds. A world where all the exploitative ideologies like communism and capitalism are completely obsolete and simply don't apply anymore. A world where true anarchy is not something you have to fight for, but something that organically arises in a way that is sophisticated and durable because it is an outgrowth of natural and universal principles, not some contrived ideology.

A world without war, poverty or strife, where killing a fellow human being or pillaging the planet for personal gain is unthinkable. A world hundreds of times more harmonious than this one. A world where love and wisdom reign, where freedom and responsibility are both honored, a world where no one finds peace and harmony boring, and exciting possibilities are endless. Basically, paradise on Earth.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2015), Cearna (12th May 2015), Dreamtimer (18th September 2016), Elen (17th September 2016), Gemma (11th May 2015), Joanna (18th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016), pointessa (17th September 2016), Wind (10th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    WOW Maunagarjana!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU. This is exactly the type of thing I was hoping to have some one speak about. Each of your points, hits the spot of so many of the inconsistencies and totalitarian, racist views, we have had thrust upon us, by those who obviously had a sociological perversion to the needs and wishes of the many, when trying to deny their own role in life consists of privileges for the few and obtaining these with lack of compassion and limited minds.

A completely new and different phase in our development, more different from this world we are experiencing now as was the world of hunters and gatherers living in caves. A massive raising of the bar in regards who who can incarnate on this planet. And the world we create will be a representation of that.
    This is something I have had to research considerably, within the role I came here to do. The enrolling of gifted ones into our daily life, has shown the complete lack of giving to these people in our to advance the evolutionary scale of this entire human race.

In the beginning this planet, was to have been the home of twenty Source Gods only, it is they who gave us the soil, trees, water, mountains, atmosphere, etc - even the Sun, and this was supposed to have been a completely closed planet to any other for this planet is where life in all existence stems from, it then goes out to the entire Universe and from there through to the 51 Universes in what I call the second side of evolution. This entire Universe in fact was never meant to have any races of whatever species on it, for it was the cradle of all life and had to remain pure so that all others could receive pure life force on its way through to everywhere else.

what happened is that outside of the Light which is contained within a gigantic sphere- having four sides of development, with an inner centre which is where we now live - there is darkness.
    All four sides live according to a specific type of life in Light according to a set plan, the first one had only females, the second one had male and females, the third ones once again has only females and is only just beginning to be set up, because the first side has now finished its evolution and has been completely closed down. What has thrown this Universe completely out of kilter, is that beings from the darkness, crashed their way into this Universe, and they managed to find Earth. These huge life forms, had only a mind, but by living above Earth, they began to make beings of their own, quite outside the established means of creation for all else within the entire sphere. they moved around just gliding from one place to another and managed to establish life on some of the planets. Unbekownst to them, they had brought in some other life forms from the darkness as well which were parasitic in nature and fed on other life forms. These were the demons and D jinn who hitched a ride on these huge life forms. They somehow managed to allow other life forms of the dark to come in as well and these were the races of Reptoids and Insectoids, which had hive minds, and a hard exoskeleton. They also were extremely cruel and pushed in front of them large planetary crackers which they used to break up established planets, took large numbers of slaves of which some were to make up their armies in the processes of taking over whatever they could . They came on to Earth managed to overrun the three groups who were the energy givers to the rest of life - The Atlanteans, the Lemureans and the Danaan Celts. They used their slaves and armies to set up for themselves. I won't go into who else was here at the time but they were all derived in some form from Gods, and so had Spirits and a Soul. This is when everything here went pear shaped because, we then had vast numbers of people on the planet who had either only a mind or a hive or Soul Group mind, and no thought to obtain a Soul and Spirit for themselves, which is such a huge disparity in life being-ness. They were illegal entries into this Universe and this planet and have been the cause of our history and this mess which we live in now. They live outside of the Universal Laws and bring unbalance and disharmony, not only here, but throughout the entire sphere of life because disharmony, keeps working like the domino effect into every living place of Light. There are a great many Source Gods who have come here now in order to decide upon what must be done to address that disharmony, and hopefully what you are asking for will come to pass, because the New Age energies are inconsistent with their own mind sets and so it must eventually come to pass that only those capable of living within the new energies will be able to live here. There have been three new planets set up elsewhere, with an Earth-like capability, where those incompatible with these energies can go to, when and who I don't know.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2015), Dreamtimer (18th September 2016), Elen (17th September 2016), Joanna (18th September 2016), Maunagarjana (12th May 2015), modwiz (17th September 2016), Ria (12th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    "...a world where no one finds peace and harmony boring..." How in the world could that be boring? When there's peace and harmony there's free flowing creation, space for boundless imagination. Harmony is voices - energy - working together. A whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You can do whatever you want.

Unless what someone wants to do is harm or enslave others, the possibilities are endless. We can achieve whatever heights we want. There is no lack of space or energy when existing in peace and harmony. Most of our space and energy here on earth has been wasted fighting. Perhaps that's why it's so hard for some to see that peace and harmony bring forth bounty and tremendous creative powers. Imagine what you could do when no one's trying to take your stuff or your ideas and instead they help you and you help them. Boring? Not at all.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th September 2016), Cearna (13th May 2015), Joanna (18th September 2016), Maunagarjana (16th August 2015), modwiz (17th September 2016)

Retired Member India
    Thanks
    you should tolerate the opinions and behavior of others so that they will similarly tolerate your own.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trichakra For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th September 2016), Cearna (17th September 2016), Dreamtimer (18th September 2016), Joanna (18th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    I have in the past, walked away, ran a couple of times lol, that tolerate anothers behaviour.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th September 2016), Cearna (17th September 2016), Dreamtimer (18th September 2016), Elen (17th September 2016), Joanna (18th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I will not tolerate intolerance! Joking, of course

Are you saying you ran away rather than staying and enduring, Aianawa? Sometimes that's what you have to do.

Aquarius means peace and working together, doesn't it? I'll be happy swimming in this age.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2016), Aragorn (17th September 2016), Cearna (18th September 2016), Elen (17th September 2016), Joanna (18th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maunagarjana View Post

It will be a world where hierarchy is viewed as being barbaric and parasitic, where any sort of monetary system is abolished, and where control by elites or offworlders is truly impossible. A world where there are no prisons, where what few transgressive or troublemaking people about are seen as being in need of healing, not punishment. A world where highly developed benevolent ET cultures finally can interact with us openly because we finally got our crap together.

A world where religion is unnecessary but spirituality flows freely in all its myriad expressions, and where spirituality and science are no longer in opposition, but work together. A world where the technological creativity of humanity is unleashed for the benefit of all and not hoarded for the benefit of an exclusive elite. A world where true education of mind, body, and spirit is given freely to everyone, and where paranormal abilities are nothing special.

A world where the rights of the individual and the needs of the collective are both respected and in balance and no longer at odds. A world where all the exploitative ideologies like communism and capitalism are completely obsolete and simply don't apply anymore. A world where true anarchy is not something you have to fight for, but something that organically arises in a way that is sophisticated and durable because it is an outgrowth of natural and universal principles, not some contrived ideology.

A world without war, poverty or strife, where killing a fellow human being or pillaging the planet for personal gain is unthinkable. A world hundreds of times more harmonious than this one. A world where love and wisdom reign, where freedom and responsibility are both honored, a world where no one finds peace and harmony boring, and exciting possibilities are endless. Basically, paradise on Earth.

Maunagarjana, what a lovely list. May I add one thing? A world where all life forms are treated with respect.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th September 2016), Aragorn (17th September 2016), Cearna (18th September 2016), Dreamtimer (17th September 2016), Elen (17th September 2016), Joanna (18th September 2016), modwiz (17th September 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    A world where Universal Love has been remembered and restored, and where all actions to ourselves, each other, and all living beings, come from that basis. :unity:

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th September 2016), Cearna (19th September 2016), Dreamtimer (18th September 2016), Elen (18th September 2016), modwiz (18th September 2016)