Thread: Preston James and Mike Harris Release VT Article: PROPOSED DECLARATION of War against RKM

Retired Member
    Thanks

Preston James and Mike Harris Release VT Article: PROPOSED DECLARATION of War against RKM

This very worthwhile article by Preston James, Ph.D and Mike Harris, serves as a great template for moving forward to remove the parasites; and certainly worthy of full support by humanity:

PROPOSED DECLARATION of War against Rothschild Khazarian Mafia
    Posted by Preston James, Ph.D on May 8, 2015
    A Plan to Declare War on the Rothschild Khazarian Mafia & eradicate its espionage and penetration of America

by Preston James and Mike Harris
    Before America can embark on a national mission to eradicate the influence of the Rothschild Khazarian Mafia (RKM) in America, it is important to understand its incredibly evil hidden history.

All Americans need to know that the Rothschild Khazarian Mafia (RKM) is based on a secret death cult, Ancient Babylonian Talmudism (aka Kabbalism, Luciferianism, Satanism, Sabbatteanism, Frankism).

The Georgia Guidestones in Georgia, USA

Only by knowing the sinister origin and core belief system of the RKM can we understand why the RKM is hell-bent on systematically infiltrating and destroying each and every society and nation on Earth.

We know for certain that the RKM is planning on mass-murdering 90% of all humans, unless they are stopped and this intention has been admitted by RFK officials in public documents. Even more than this the RKM has actually carved their sinister death cult intentions in stone on an expensive granite monument, the Georgia Guidestones.

All Americans need to understand that the Rothschild Khazarian Mafia (RKM) is by far the World’s biggest parasitical invading organism in history that sucks the lifeblood out of any host country until mass-death of the Citizenry and the nation itself is attained.

Left unabated the RKM parasite will destroy each host country it has infested and, if unabated, will eventually destroy the whole world.

As the truth about the evil Rothschild Khazarian Mafia (RKM) diffuses to the world by the Internet and word of mouth, soon the whole world and all nations and people will understand that a major global war against the Rothschild Khazarian Mafia (RKM) must be declared and waged.

As the truth about this World Largest Parasite of mankind spreads to every nation, folks everywhere will come to understand that mankind’s biggest enemy is the Rothschild Khazarian Mafia (RKM) which intentionally destroys every culture, nation and society that it comes to infest.

See full article here, including the 48 specific offenses and directives:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/05...azarian-mafia/
    Last edited by EnergyGardener, 9th May 2015 at 11:49.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th May 2015), Ciauzar (11th May 2015), Deezy_xfit (9th May 2015), Flyover (8th May 2015), Frances (9th May 2015), grannyfranny (9th May 2015), Liberty (9th May 2015), lookbeyond (12th May 2015), modwiz (8th May 2015), Rebel&Rocket (9th May 2015), reno (8th May 2015), Ria (9th May 2015), zera (9th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I wonder if they will join up with John Lash and his Kalika War Party.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    As much as I applaud the objectives identified, let me ask the question; what if the nature of the conflict has been deliberately obscured? That the challenge we face is to find a way of achieving the objectives without using the same weapons that have been used against us?

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (10th May 2015), Ciauzar (11th May 2015), modwiz (11th May 2015), Ria (10th May 2015), zera (11th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KosmicKat View Post
    As much as I applaud the objectives identified, let me ask the question; what if the nature of the conflict has been deliberately obscured? That the challenge we face is to find a way of achieving the objectives without using the same weapons that have been used against us?
    What if our way out will require getting off the couch, turning off the TV, pushing away from the computer, and actually taking real action to realize full removal of the parasites?

Or, perhaps: What if we will soon receive ET/ED help to the extent the transition will be peaceful and happy? How long are you willing to wait for an intended smooth transition, while good people suffer? Aren't our bullets, bombs and missiles currently harming and killing innocent thousands as we type? Are we to expect a free pass for ignoring our responsibilities while this continues?

What if Jade Helm 15 goes live, and things get much worse in a hurry? What if the longer we wait, the more difficult, and perhaps more violence is required, to resolve?

What if?
    Last edited by EnergyGardener, 11th May 2015 at 17:14.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (11th May 2015), modwiz (11th May 2015), zera (11th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by EnergyGardener View Post
    What if our way out will require getting off the couch, turning off the TV, pushing away from the computer, and actually taking real action to realize full removal of the parasites?
    And what would classify as "real action", Energy Gardener? What can isolated individuals do, in your estimation? I have been asking myself these questions for some time now and am poised (and growing impatient) to leap. I do not intuit a smooth transition coming for the masses. Hope I am wrong about that.

What if? indeed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zera For This Useful Post:

EnergyGardener (12th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by zera View Post
    And what would classify as "real action", Energy Gardener? What can isolated individuals do, in your estimation? I have been asking myself these questions for some time now and am poised (and growing impatient) to leap. I do not intuit a smooth transition coming for the masses. Hope I am wrong about that.

What if? indeed.
    Hello Zera!

Please accept this long response and accept it in the constructive spirit intended.

I believe those that find ourselves awake at this time incarnated as recruits; we possess very different talents, objectives, styles and methods of communication. While we find it difficult to work in unison, the same divine force that brought us here is aiding us.

Are the parasites that we will remove determined to remain? As they need our energies, resources, fear and ignorance to subsist, they are certainly trying. But, perhaps our greatest mistake is to over-estimate their power. Several things I have learned over the years are that simple seeds planted become gardens faster than I ever imagined. People that discover that the government agencies and physicians have been lying about fluoride, quickly then realize they have been lying about everything.

Humans discovering that Building 7 was controlled demolition, also then realize that the other buildings were intentionally destroyed too. I've learned that we are not required to paint the complete picture. In fact, they get very uncomfortable if we do, unless they ask. Plant the seed and let them know it is their responsibility to determine the truth, not yours.

What can we do?

City, State and Federal officials are very nervous about Jade Helm. They are responding to this issue more than I’ve seen them respond to any, ever. Call and email them. Asking your friends and family to do the same might start the avalanche that will help thwart another failed program. Remember Ebola?

How long would a city continue to fluoridate its water if a single person frequently held a sign in front of city hall that read: “Stop Poisoning My Family With Fluoride!” How long before other cities continued to poison their water? I believe the British speaking countries are the last to still fluoridate water.

Their most often played card has been to claim that we are constantly consenting. They use every ritual and contract imaginable to prove that we choose to be subservient to their mastering— our slavery, sickness and ignorance.

The truth is that excepting the decision to incarnate here in this world (setting aside our past memories), there is no consent to slavery. For in all manners we, humanity has been lied to. There is no such thing as “Uninformed Consent”.

What will accelerate the change for optimum results?

IMO, that is what we came here for: To make the Prime Source / Prime Creator proud. To demonstrate, that even on a 3D level, while receiving every tactic and technology of the dark side, that we still have the wherewithal (inner Source spark) to unify and usher in the removal of the parasites and Earth cleanup.

Who are our team members? That is often difficult to tell, but we must improve at discernment. Our adversaries are extensively trained; we become street smart through experience.

The good news: They have a difficult time hiding who / what they are: Several simple questions to be asked about the messenger / ET/ED representative / special person / channeler / telepathic translator, imposter of the light (they are more effective if they are convinced themselves to be):

1. Do they display immaturity and/or arrogance?
    2. Do they take hours discussing what could be stated within several minutes?
    3. What is their track record? Have they been incorrect about all previous predictions?
    4. Do they openly disclose their previous Illuminati / government / black ops / fed banking history? Do those relationships remain?
    5. Would you pick them to represent your important message, if your life depended upon it?
    6. Do they have sexual issues? Would you leave them alone with a family member, or even, a small pet?

I believe stories of superior cabal / malevolent ET technologies are often meant to intimidate us. Jim Gilliland speaks of the “Benevolent ET/EDs” that have no name. He says that government officials ask him questions about them and admit, they are not in contact with the benevolent ET/EDs; that they do not begin to even understand who or what they are.

It is in my opinion that the cabal / fallen angels / malevolent ETs have no chance against our team. I also believe we are protected, particularly, if we believe we are. It doesn't hurt to utilize available methods of self defense.

The cabal / malevolents wrongfully believe they remain in place because of their stalling techniques, brought out in every form they can muster. As human awakening accelerates so has their urgency to demoralize our human team, providing false “stand down” lies that discourage us from acting. They are attempting to prevent us from realizing that as human boots-on-the-ground (satisfying the “Prime Directive” legal concern), that in addition to working with helping our human families remove the parasites and create our new reality, we can call in our own ET/ED forces, as needed.

Do you Phone Home?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (11th May 2015)