Thread: We will add your uniqueness to our own

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts

We will add your uniqueness to our own

We are borg, Resistance is of no Significance

Imagine we have succeeded in avoiding WW3 and a Massive Planetary Population Reduction, what next?

The aim of reducing our population was there in order to make us easier to control as a species. With larger numbers comes a larger group of possible dissenters to silence. But is that the only way they could have succeeded by reducing our population to 500 million? If they failed in this would they give up trying to subjugate humanity or would they try to control us using another method?

Lets say A borg-like race is real. Could we expect them to make themselves known to us for what they are or would they instead seek to present themselves as a positive race here for humanities benefit? The star trek borg were Conquerers that much is true but they could also be incredibly deceptive. If they had to be invited here before they conquered us it makes sense that they wouldn't be up-front about the nature of their collective as we would become wise to their ruse from the get-go, so it is far more likely that they would attempt to deceive us.

The idea behind sharing thoughts and becoming "one-mind" has always repulsed me since I first watched Star Trek TNG and was introduced to the borg. No diversity among collective consciousness, how could there be? You are "one-mind" synthetically linked so that all fall under the umbrella of "BORG" or whatever..Sure it makes them highly efficient at performing tasks as they have instant access to all their collective knowledge, but what about learning? Learning and thinking are fun. I don't want to live in a world where all information has to be centralized and available as a shared thought as that would take away the joy of coming to my own understandings of things through my own inner effort and not because it was simply "given" to me.

I have made this thread so that people may begin to think long and hard about just what sort of society and person you want to be, because I believe you have a choice.
    Are you someone who keeps asking questions regardless of character assasinations? Or will you succumb to fear and accept that which you do not agree with as you "don't want to be left out"?

These are interesting times and I for one have never been in the position of having to defend question askers everywhere from being labelled stalker, crazy, mind controlled, socially engineered, victim of black magick, or highly trained clever dis-info operative.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."voltaire
    Last edited by monk, 7th May 2015 at 11:15.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

bsbray (7th May 2015), Cearna (7th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th May 2015), Ria (7th May 2015), sandy (7th May 2015), Shadowself (7th May 2015), Trinity (7th May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    Are you someone who keeps asking questions regardless of character assasinations? Or will you succumb to fear and accept that which you do not agree with as you "don't want to be left out"?
    Since you asked, I have a modification on the question-asking option. I'm still asking questions but I've realized that the questions will never end. Ever. There will always be more questions. Even in Utopia. So I've decided to try to be satisfied and at peace with the present moment, working for my vision of a better world, but also not needing that to be happy. The harder you act like you need something, the more the universe seems to try to prove to you that you don't have it.

So I guess what I mean is, asking questions has become a secondary concern to just simply being in the here and now and all of that eastern-sounding stuff you hear people talk about all the time. It gets to be cliché but to me it really is more to the point than just having the knowledge. You get knowledge but then you have to do something with it. And in a lot of ways I think people used to naturally be a whole lot more at peace with themselves back before the Internet, or television, or radio, even existed.

In Native American culture, the man who seemed the strongest was the one who said the least. I think there is real wisdom hidden in that, that we have lost.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Bob (7th May 2015), Cearna (10th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th May 2015), monk (7th May 2015), sandy (7th May 2015), Shadowself (7th May 2015), Spiral of Light (7th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well of course bsbray I agree, given the nature of our infinity the questions will never end.

The important part is which questions need answering and which don't. Mainstream Science for the longest time questioned how bees managed to fly until they "figured it out". "How do bees fly" is not an important question to most, but "Is humanity being tricked into subjugation as a result of a failed plan to exterminate it" is somewhat a more critical question that need not be ignored, don't you think?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Cearna (10th May 2015), Ria (7th May 2015), sandy (7th May 2015), Shadowself (7th May 2015)

Thanks
    but "Is humanity being tricked into subjugation as a result of a failed plan to exterminate it" is somewhat a more critical question that need not be ignored, don't you think?
    I tend to look at this from a much wider view of things. I think humanity has been deceived, subjugated, and exterminated in the past, probably multiple times. I think there are higher laws governing these things and we incarnate here with full knowledge of this. I think Atlantis was an example of near extermination of the entire species. And I also believe in reincarnation. So none of this stuff today has the same urgency to me as someone who might believe, for example, that Sumeria was the first civilization, we're all evolved from primates and this is the only life we'll ever get to live.

For the same reason that we haven't been exterminated so far this time around, I also don't think we're ultimately going to be subjugated either. Try to imagine what kind of questions you would be seeking if you felt totally comfortable with the world and had no fears of being subjugated by somebody else. Maybe then you would become more interested in the flight of bees.

Then again, I don't feel threatened, but instead of bees I like studying how all of this stuff unfolds between different agendas. It's like a giant, incredibly complex chess game.

And I get where you're going here, monk. My position on it is summed up by the popcorn animation here.

Everything will work out as it should in the end.
    Last edited by bsbray, 7th May 2015 at 08:51.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Cearna (10th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th May 2015), monk (7th May 2015), sandy (7th May 2015), Shadowself (7th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't feel threatened, but instead of bees I like studying how all of this stuff unfolds between different agendas.
    .....thats exactly what this thread is about we are on the same page! lol! Ok maybe a bit more focused around the transhumanism stuff and how that unfolds between different alien agendas but still...

And hopefully this is also about planting seeds in peoples minds, questions, advance warnings of possible scenarios so that said scenarios are less likely to have negative consequences for humanity. All a lot more important tasks for human consciousness to absorb and permeate than eating popcorn I am sure. :-D

Theres plenty to do and say. Theres a big world out there, still tongues make no waves and if anything works out its because we did something!
    Last edited by monk, 7th May 2015 at 11:39.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

bsbray (7th May 2015), Cearna (10th May 2015), Ria (7th May 2015), sandy (7th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    If I may be so bold to offer some metaphor to this conversation which I find most interesting. I get it. To what end is a common theme. Since Eastern adepts were mentioned I am reminded of this.

Just note: This is METAPHOR here what I'm about to share but I did document this...This is copy of something I was working on in 2013 and I feel it has a place on this thread. I could be wrong...but I have a feeling I'm not.

In 2013 I ran into a scroll/papyrus of Egyptian Principals. Nine to be exact. I was able to decipher it with ease. Until I got to number 5 which I had a bit of trouble with.

The first four Principals written were fairly basic Physics.

1) Compression
    2) Spin
    3) Spark
    4) Mass

When I got to number 5, I was completely confused...Here is what I got up to that point.

Divide/split/duplicate

Then I stopped for the day as I was sure It was incorrect and I was reading it wrong.

For lack of a better term for this thread let's call it a dream and in that dream I was guided by this fellow named:

Curious what number five meant...because it was most confusing. I figured due to the previous four It would encompass more physics. I was wrong. It kicked my butt when it was revealed.

~

So I meet up with Artemis again and he took me somewhere I've never seen before. I'm placed between a rather long row of stoic men standing shoulder to shoulder. Staring straight forward. Artemis directs me to walk between them. I had no idea what was at the end of this row of men. while walking between the row of men I ask Artemis is this in the past or future. He says "neither, this is now".

I turn the corner and see flashes of light. Flashes of darkness. I ask him what is this you're showing me? He reminds me of the time I wrote about "life during wartime" and the Sutra of Cause and Effect. How in the trans-dimensional Multiverse while there is no war "here and now" ... in The Infinite Field of Potential there most probably is.

So...

I ask "what's going on here"? he says:

The War of Lights.

I ask him again...what can I do about this? I'm handed a glass of yellow liquid. I ask "what is that"?

You'll find out...it's more than a drink. It's the "Golden Elixir".

Which meant it was far more complicated and I needed to research it.

So he looked me straight in the eye and said...

The 5th (principal): Discretion...

That's a biggie!

The act of discretion encompasses cause and effect as well as free will.

Discretion: the right to choose what should be done in a particular situation

: the quality of being careful about what you do and say

: the quality of having or showing discernment or good judgment

: ability to make responsible decisions

: individual choice or judgment

And so on.

So I proceeded to look up Golden Elixir. To which I fell out of my chair as I was transported far from Egypt!

Jiudan jing...The Book of NINE Elixirs.

Jiuhua dan (Elixir of the Nine Efflorescence's)

Alternative name...Elixir of Great Clarity

Efflorescence: A state or time of flowering; anthesis. A gradual process of unfolding or developing. The deposit that results from the process of efflorescing. Also called bloom.

Jindan : or Golden Elixir

Gold represents the state of constancy and immutability beyond the change and transiency that characterize the cosmos.

Yellow Court Classic

This process of Internal Alchemy doesn't rely on society, environment or any external ingredients.
    (according to Jade Emperor's "Mind Sealing Classic", Elixir of Immortality is fully in ourselves, very subtle and neither physical nor intellectual). Transformations start and end (in every cycle) in Oneself, through Oneself, by Oneself. The Alchemy (Divine Chemistry) is an internal Symmetry of the Spiritual Beings, that preserves their awareness and identity through all changes of the temporal world.

~

Exercising Discretion in The Infinite Field of Potential is rather important no?

Discretion would certainly encompass a Universal Principal to achieve...dot dot dot eh?

~

The End Is Just The Beginning

~

Check it:

One method in the Laozi zhongjing consists in causing the breaths of the heart and the kidneys to descend and rise within one’s body, respectively, so that they may join and become one.

An analogous practice would be performed by Neidan adepts when they join the Fire of the heart and the Water of the kidneys

There are clear analogies between these essences and breaths and the Yin and Yang essences and breaths whereby a Neidan adept would conceive and feed his inner “embryo.” An additional source of nourishment of the gods is the practitioner’s own salivary juices. These juices have the function of “irrigating” (guan) the inner organs in which the gods reside. The terms used to denote the salivary juices have clear alchemical connotations; they include:

Jade Liquor (yuye)

Golden Nectar ( jinli )

and even Golden Liquor ( jinye, the name of one of the Taiqing elixirs).

FIRE OF THE HEART ~ WATER OF THE KIDNEYS

Last edited by Shadowself, 7th May 2015 at 15:11.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

bsbray (7th May 2015), Cearna (10th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th May 2015), monk (8th May 2015), Ria (7th May 2015), sandy (7th May 2015), sjoshua (8th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shadowself View Post
    Since Eastern adepts were mentioned I am reminded of this.
    I really think this is both valuable and very relevant to practically responding to the OP.

Monk, you wrote this:

I don't want to live in a world where all information has to be centralized and available as a shared thought as that would take away the joy of coming to my own understandings of things through my own inner effort and not because it was simply "given" to me.
    I've heard from several different places over the years, in different ways, and it rings true for me, that the human body occupied by consciousness is more powerful than any machine. Scientists like to think of the body almost as a "meat machine," but it's not like any robotics we could make. If we just learn how to amplify our own conscious awareness within our body, whether it's through meditation or Qigong or whatever method we prefer, then the idea of all information having to be approved by a central authority becomes meaningless. The human body is very sensitively designed to pick up on an immense amount of information if we just focus on developing that.

More people seem to be aware of and interested in these types of practices than ever before in our known history, and the free flow of information on the Internet has been a big part of that. More people are also awakened to the kinds of multiple layers of criminality and deception going on within our power structures than ever before, I think, also thanks largely to the Internet. I don't think the genie is going to go easily back into its bottle at this point and that's partially why I am very optimistic about the future.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Cearna (10th May 2015), monk (8th May 2015), Ria (7th May 2015), sandy (7th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Oh I'm optimistic too brother, that comes as a standard feature on my meat suit! Machines have got their place doing what they were created to do; large, dirty, dangerous or abnormally heavy tasks that we are all far too important to waste our time doing.

Having instant access to information is not a terrible idea. I do believe it is already possible to develop an organic connection to vast amounts of data and with other beings without needing supplementary technology or synthetic components. Some things would be ideal as downloads depending on whatever areas bore the individual, but I'd still choose to learn something's via experience even if the download contains experience memories who would want to learn hang gliding for the first time as an expert? Many might do but wheres the fun/excitement in that?? :-)
    Last edited by monk, 8th May 2015 at 07:42.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

bsbray (8th May 2015), Cearna (10th May 2015), Shadowself (8th May 2015)