Page 22 of 84 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253272 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks

Disclosure of suppressed technology

SUPRESSED NO MORE

I would like to submit something for consideration the discussion of ET/Advanced tech/SSP and disclosure. In summary, it's this: You need look no further for disclosure of suppressed technology than the mirror in front of you.

Consider that for all of our collective desires for disclosure and release of suppressed technology that not only are "we" the ones that we have been waiting on, but "we" are the suppressed technology that we believe others are keeping from us. I believe this will become increasingly self-evident for many as GoodET, DW and others continue their journeys and share their discoveries. We will each approach a singular moment/singularity wherein we see ourselves in our creation. At that point, all will change for that person.

Something that we can take away from these disclosures to date is that even those in secret gov'ts and SSPs who we believe know more than we do are actually more clueless than we have been in many ways. There is narcissism and ego run amuck within this kind of mindset, yes, but I submit that this defensive behavior on behalf of those "secret" collectives is born of a fear of something they just cannot understand. That is this - how can they have access to all of their "tech and resources" and yet find the greater universe is still inaccessible to them - both externally and internally. They can't move around as they please. They lack the freedom of the higher realms. They continuously encounter power and control outside of themselves. They cannot even leave the region when they have the theoretical ability to do so! They cannot escape limitation, war, division, lack, etc. even with all that they believe they control - there's always something/someone else out there limiting their advancement. Technological efforts at crossing the boundaries of space and time have all met with limitations and blowbacks. Their resources have limits. They can only go as far as their minds can see because they have not understood and connected with the greater sentience of the collective universe. They know that there is "something else" but they truly don't have a clue what that "something else" is or how to get to it. No matter where they run, and which off-worlders they encounter, they just get more of the same. The term CABAL could be just as easily be seen as an abbreviation for those who - CANNOT ACCESS BIO-CONSCIOUS AVAILABLE LIGHT-PATHS.

However, YOU/WE can! If you have chosen the path of Unity/Light/Service to Others/God/Higher Self/Insert your enlightened term here, YOU/WE are the disclosure. YOU/WE are the suppressed technology. YOU/WE have biological access to inner and inter dimensional technologies that are inaccessible by synthetic tech, mental savvy and wealth. This is not metaphor or hyperbole. This is a real form of technology/applied wisdom of the universe that is woven into the fabric of the collective that allows those who have gained access to higher levels of consciousness to cross boundaries unseen and inaccessible to the lower dimensional consciousnesses - not because lower-D is bad or less than, but because to have the lower-D experience,, you cannot "know" the greater truth - you must "forget". However,, YOU/WE are on the path to that higher level of consciousness should you/we choose to know and heal/reconnect with our true selves. In truth, we are all there as Unity by definition includes all, however the experience of time in lower-D may include more or less lag for some.

So consider revisiting and rethinking our definition of "technology"

Technology is not trinkets, wires, tubes and ships. Technology is the application of knowledge to a practical purpose. YOU - your true self - IS pure wisdom/ULTIMATE KNOWLEDGE. YOU are wise beyond imagination. Your first application of that knowledge in this physical experience of your greater being was the creation of your BODY! Your birth body can be considered to be THE TECHNOLOGY OF THE SOUL. Upon unification with the Universal Intelligence/God-essence/higher self/christ consciousness/insert your term here, your technology undergoes an expansion to become THE TECHNOLOGY OF THE UNIVERSE. YOU/WE have chosen to experience the process of that expansion by nature of our being here, now. I believe that right now, generally speaking we are in the reboot/restart phase of that process having undergone the upgrade - with some being further or less along that process as their journey dictates for them. KNOW THAT YOUR PHYSICAL BODY NOW HOLDS KEYS AND CODES THAT CONNECT YOU TO THE UNIFIED SOURCE. it was NEVER junk DNA. This is the real freedom that GoodET and others who speak of a freedom from any and all systems of control are speaking as I know it to exist. It no longer needs to be a representative freedom - represented by govt's, materialism and currency - but a "true" freedom. No longer will we need detatched trinkets to express some limited version of our innate physical capabilities. Any externalized "technology" will be an extension of our conscious awareness of ourselves as a unified whole and will be a full and complete reflection of who we are in truth because we will realize that "WE ARE THE WORLD WE ONCE THOUGHT WE LIVED IN!" As such, our consciousness will be one with our technology and vice versa. That is by definition, UNITY.

No one can GIVE that freedom to another or WRESTLE it from another because NO ONE ELSE has what is YOURS - YOUR unique vibration! THIS IS YOUR POWER, YOUR FREEDOM AND YOUR TRUTH.

YOU/WE get to go inward and discover that truth within and the beauty of this time is that it has never been easier to do so because there is so much light shining on what has historically been hidden from view. What that light is exposing LIVES WITHIN US! To know thyself is to know where any of these unpleasant or unaccepted ideas have lived within our belief systems and integrate them through love and acceptance of self and the perceived "other". It starts and ends with the recognition that YOU ARE THE WORLD you once thought you lived IN. Dive into your own shadows so that you can be HERE, NOW because access to these realms and bio-conscious tech is only in the present - there is no time.

YOU are the tech you've been waiting to have disclosed. Go to the user manual and get to know it. Don't be surprised if you AMAZE yourself.

I hope this provides a useful perspective and/or some encouragement to "dive in" for those who may be wondering what to do with these disclosures and awakenings. Blessings to all on our journey home! And thank you for allowing me to be a part of this amazing online community.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Angelrising For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2015), Aragorn (26th March 2015), Joep (26th March 2015), johnjen325 (26th March 2015), Kit (1st May 2015), Largo (26th March 2015), lookbeyond (26th March 2015), Majik (27th March 2015), mano (26th March 2015), sandy (26th March 2015), Spiral of Light (26th March 2015), tonig (26th March 2015), yobear (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Between our DNA which is a light interface,
    our brain, which is a transceiver of patterns,
    and our heart which is how we know when to, and how we apply our 'power',
    and our 'natural tech' which is directly connected to source,
    we got it nailed!

And no batteries required!

And once these 'natural tech' blockers are removed, shut down, released, along with a few additional 'adjustments', it's gunna be a whole new ball game!

"This is gunna be so kewl!"

JJ
    Last edited by johnjen325, 26th March 2015 at 09:15.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2015), Angelrising (26th March 2015), Aragorn (26th March 2015), dancing waters (26th March 2015), Kit (1st May 2015), Largo (26th March 2015), lookbeyond (26th March 2015), MichaelAscending (26th March 2015), Spiral of Light (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So I would like to continue from my previous post and talk about a dream/vision/event that happened to me a year or two ago.

But first.. about my Awakening.

I had always been interested in these sorts of subjects, from aliens and ufos to angels and spirituality. My first big kick came from reading Out on a Limb by Shirley Maclaine. That really opened my eyes. The next big event was a dream in the 90s. It was night, and I was standing on a hill. Suddenly a huge fleet of UFOs appeared, small and large, as if they had just ported into the starlit sky above me. They were gorgeous, shining, colorful. I will never forget that dream. Ive had many ufo dreams since, but that was the biggest.

The big kick came about 6 years or so ago. I was lying on my couch dozing. All at once a voice spoke into my right ear, deep and powerful. All he said was, "MICHAEL!". That was a huge catalyst. For some reason the next day I went online and went to the George Noory website (formerly Art Bells radio show). I clicked a link on reptilians. That got me going... over the next few months I DIVED into so many subjects, across the spectrum of spirituality and conspiracies and anceint histories. Much of what I read and saw was complete nonsense, but over time I picked up nuggets of truth and I built into a wonderful, informed view of the cosmos. It was an amazing journey that is still continuing, but it really started with that voice in my ear.

But back to the conference. A while ago I had this dream (at least I think it was a dream). I was in this large chamber, with seating arranged like an amphitheater, curved rows of benches ascending/descending up and down, and quite large. There were a great many people attending, and while I didnt know most of them, I got the impression they were important people from all walks of life, as well as regular folks. I dont remember most of the conference, but I do remember the ending. I spotted President Obama, and I walked up to him. I dont remember most of what we said to each other, but I clearly remember whispering into his ear, and just saying "Disclosure". I then eventually woke up after a time.

It was so very incredibly vivid and real to me, I really felt I was there. More than likely it was just a dream... but I wonder...
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MichaelAscending For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2015), Aragorn (26th March 2015), citsym (27th March 2015), Mark (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    I don't mean to be a PITA but this (Q & A) thread seems lately to have become more of a general discussion thread about lots of things, rather than focusing on "G's" knowledge/insights and the Q & A spurred on by those topics. A bit of a derailment has occurred IMHO.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th March 2015), ERK (26th March 2015), Maunagarjana (27th March 2015), Sebastion (26th March 2015), Spiral of Light (26th March 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Happy

Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    I don't mean to be a PITA but this (Q & A) thread seems lately to have become more of a general discussion thread about lots of things, rather than focusing on "G's" knowledge/insights and the Q & A spurred on by those topics. A bit of a derailment has occurred IMHO.
    I don't mind. I have become even more laid back after some VERY recent events...

I will begin catching up with Q and A's starting tomorrow. I have had a couple of days to relax after the travel to LA and work with DW and then back home to catch up with my family etc...

I see there are quite a few new people here and quite a lot of Q and A's to catch up on... It is a bit of a daunting task when I browse through them. But I am going to just take them one at a time.

I appreciate all of the questions and support I have received recently (Quite a lot actually).

I am humbled and honored by many of the emails/PM's (Far tooooo many to reply to!). It really is heartening to see there are so many awake and hungry people "Out There" and now here on TOT (I have heard some of the numbers of new members and it is amazing. This is a wonderful Forum for people New to Forums or who are Veterans IMHO/Please donate to help them keep it going...).

Please be patient, I hope to get to each of your questions ASAP!

"Corey" (Yep... so it begins, The video's will be out soon and I am "ALL OUT THERE NOW"... No more pseudonyms...)
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 26th March 2015 at 22:46.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th March 2015), Alan (4th April 2015), Aragorn (26th March 2015), Blacklight43 (26th March 2015), bobo (26th March 2015), dancing waters (27th March 2015), ERK (26th March 2015), Flower of Life (26th March 2015), Jade (30th March 2015), Joep (26th March 2015), johnjen325 (26th March 2015), kauilapele (27th March 2015), Largo (26th March 2015), lift the veil (26th March 2015), Longbow (26th March 2015), lookbeyond (26th March 2015), Majik (26th March 2015), Mark (26th March 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), Maunagarjana (27th March 2015), sarahdita85 (26th March 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (26th March 2015), Spiral of Light (26th March 2015), yobear (26th March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    It took me some time to go over this thread and have not been to your previous forum to look Goodet/Corey, have been pondering to myself for some days, what question would I ask you and feel this is one that may be relevant for others also. There are some groups/communities etc in the world that nowadays to get an answer or solve a problem, will get together in one place or separate places as such and meditate deeply ( Qi Gong, Oneness Dasas, indigenous peoples etc but usually very high vibration ) and all come up with the same solution/material. 1 - is this something that will become the norm, 2 - Do you believe they can have interference ( be interfeared with ), 3 - is this why many people of the same flavour ( spiritual leanings ) are coming together more these days, like this forum, much love and thanks
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th March 2015), GoodETxSG (26th March 2015), Spiral of Light (27th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    It took me some time to go over this thread and have not been to your previous forum to look Goodet/Corey, have been pondering to myself for some days, what question would I ask you and feel this is one that may be relevant for others also. There are some groups/communities etc in the world that nowadays to get an answer or solve a problem, will get together in one place or separate places as such and meditate deeply ( Qi Gong, Oneness Dasas, indigenous peoples etc but usually very high vibration ) and all come up with the same solution/material. 1 - is this something that will become the norm, 2 - Do you believe they can have interference ( be interfeared with ), 3 - is this why many people of the same flavour ( spiritual leanings ) are coming together more these days, like this forum, much love and thanks
    Electro magnetic/optical ( digital ) community is certainly less dense than marching an army or a mass of refugees across continents. It's therefore possible to call it "more spiritual".

But, there is also the fact that we don't actually have to see or smell or 'tolerate' each other.

We can internalize to our hearts content without ever having to road test anything. The easiest device to grease the difference is to set up fiat/imaginary money programs that tick as many boxes as can be seen within the rather limited event horizon of our mass virtual consciousness.

I'm a dreamer as much as I can allow myself to be, and even find getting out of bed tuff, but, I'm aware that none of this internet magic has actually been put to the reality test yet.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th March 2015), pabranno (17th April 2015), Spiral of Light (27th March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    You lost me a wee bit there Norman, Am sorta in that place of believing the internet is the last stage before reading/feeling others thoughts/feelings when it comes to humanity communicating
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Beloved Michael,

That was wonderful experiences, I had couple of those exotic experiences too - seeing triangular ships on the sky others don't.
    And I was told to do up a brief description of the Star Races, picture tells a thousand word.

This was my past experiences :-
    1) I had a dream when I was young - at my grandmum home in Malaysia, with my brother sitting on the tree branches and I saw a huge hotair balloon descending from the sky. But it slowly morphed into a spaceship, the next moment I was in the ship but not in the usual human body configuration. A tall and thin body with only 3 fingers on each hand. I couldn't see the face cause there is no mirror in the ship. I saw the control panel of the ship which bears a sun symbol in the middle of finger sockets. And when I placed my fingers into the sockets, I connected to the ship itself - like I was the ship and the ship was me. I just think with a thought to fly to the left and it did. Telepathic communication I was told.

2) After I glow up, I was very curious about UFO and I started to do buy books about them and do research online and I found the Rosewell UFO crash news. I was shocked when the farmer who kept the control panel for years and showed his picture online (the CIA confiscated the control panel afterthat). The picture was exact match in my dream with the sun symbol in between the finger sockets. But there was a difference - in my dream I have only 3 fingers but the picture showed 4 smaller fingers instead. So, I did a search for "Alien with 3 and 4 fingers" - I found it too with diagram drawn by the author himself. The being with 3 fingers were Arcturians and the being with 4 fingers were the Greys.

3) After the finding, I had more revelation - seeing a big sun in the middle of the night, other lightworker said they met me on a mothership and describing me in details (I have no memories at all), a cloaked mothership that shaped like a insect, etc.

Ok, enough of talking, let be more adventurous and head to my youtube site to see for yourself - the brief introduction to the Star Races - www.youtube.com/piperon
    If you can't get enough of those videos - you can also check out my music site at www.piperon.net

Hope I can see more people open to this brief introduction cause for the past some people tends to reject all these and claims these star beings as "FALLEN ANGELS".

May the LOVE be with you always!
    Piperon - The Spiritual Flute Composer - www.piperon.net
    www.mixposure.com/piperon
    www.reverbnation.com/piperon
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PIPERON For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th March 2015), pabranno (17th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    [IMG][/IMG]
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by kauilapele View Post
    There are a sufficient number of "strange and 'out there'" individuals on this thread that I feel comfortable to leave this question...

For GoodETxSG (or Corey; or both):

1. Often I arise from the "bed situation" and feel like I have been in missions and/or conferences all night. Occasionally I feel (the body feels) tired, but lately not so much. You speak of being "conscious in the physical" up there when you've described being at conferences. Is it possible that many of us are participating without retaining a conscious memory of those conferences?
    snip
    There are mornings I feel like I've been run over by a truck…
    HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha

JJ
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (27th March 2015), kauilapele (27th March 2015), Majik (27th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi. This is also being talked about over on The outpost forum:

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...space-programs

I have been on that forum since 2006. Its very interesting. Especially the content that the user member Fore has posted about his contact experiences.

Anyway, just thought I would put it out there.

And here too: http://exopolitics.org/whistleblower...lien-visitors/
    Last edited by KINGSTON FRIZZ, 31st March 2015 at 09:04.
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KINGSTON FRIZZ For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2015), Highland1 (30th March 2015), pabranno (18th April 2015), Sebastion (30th March 2015)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    I just discovered, that I have parts of yesterday's threads in my browser cache.
    I saved them as .mht files and send them to Malc.

Perhaps some of you also have parts of those threads, so you can send them to Malc.
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2015), GoodETxSG (30th March 2015), Highland1 (30th March 2015), lindigab (30th March 2015), Longbow (30th March 2015), Spiral of Light (30th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mudpuppy View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Strangely enough, the most important post from the last week, removed prior to the other deletions, was actually restored in this morning's restoration........lolololol
    Last edited by mudpuppy, 30th March 2015 at 14:42.
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Heres the cobra link : http://thepromiserevealed.com/2015-m...ra-rob-potter/

Rob – Okay. Getting a lot of questions, of course, . . . David Wilcocks has come out with some new information there. Of course, a lot of people are talking about it, and it’s . . . for me, it’s a little bit of a tabloid thing because they allegedly have a bird pheno type. But a lot of people are asking, ‘Can you talk about the Blue Avians?’ Is this confirmed in your circle?

COBRA - You’re speaking about David Wilcock, I suppose.

Rob – Yes, I’m talking about the information . . . He claims there is a group called the Blue Avians.

COBRA – Yes, Okay. I can explain. Actually, what he’s referring to is the resistance people called the Central Civilization. The Central Civilization is the civilization located in the central region of this galaxy close to the Galactic Central Sun, and it is, of course, the civilization in the galaxy which the spirituality amongst humanity of man expanded outward throughout the galaxy and started creating the network of life. And those spherical ships belong to the Galactic Confederation and belong to the central civilization which is actually founded the Galactic Confederation millions of years ago and the so-called Avians are nothing more than angels. When those angels manifest on the physical plane they have wings. This is the simple explanation of what is going on.
    Last edited by JByas, 30th March 2015 at 15:47.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2015), GoodETxSG (30th March 2015), JRS (31st March 2015), modwiz (31st March 2015), pabranno (18th April 2015), Spiral of Light (30th March 2015)