Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Hand

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts

Hidden Hand

Hi All,

To those of us old-timers, you probably know and have read about 'Hidden Hand'. It's been around for years and doing the rounds again.

So thought I'd post for those who may not know about it.

Fact or Fiction? I dunno?

Intriguing and fascinating all the same.

A jolly good read (and a long one), you will need cool drinks or a thermos of coffee and some snacks to get you through it.

But I guarantee you will find it fascinating.

Sooz

http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (21st January 2014), Calabash (21st January 2014), Cearna (22nd January 2014), Church (21st January 2014), Frances (21st January 2014), modwiz (21st January 2014), Spiral (21st January 2014), Wolf Khan (22nd January 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Just noticed I'm here all by myself with 47 guests.....

....was it something I said? LOL.....

C'mon you peeps out there, why don't you just join in the fun here....sign up. It's free!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (21st January 2014), Cearna (22nd January 2014), Frances (1st February 2014), Wolf Khan (22nd January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    hidden hand , never read it before sooz , i will give it a go this week,with some cool ale , to soften the thick air heat on the gold coast today.cheers.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (22nd January 2014), Frances (1st February 2014), modwiz (21st January 2014), Sooz (21st January 2014), Spiral (22nd January 2014), Wolf Khan (22nd January 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I know what you mean tonton, it's SO hot here I want to cut off my head.

Feel better now after an ICY cold shower. I swear steam came off my head, lol...

You haven't heard of Hidden Hand? Well, you are in for a treat. As I said....it's LONG....but fascinating.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (21st January 2014), Cearna (22nd January 2014), Frances (1st February 2014), modwiz (21st January 2014), Spiral (22nd January 2014), Tonz (21st January 2014), Wolf Khan (22nd January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    I know what you mean tonton, it's SO hot here I want to cut off my head.
    he,he, you make me laugh!,just as the sun was going down i went for a swim in the communities pool ,the water was so hot,so much for cooling down , the water was hotter than the air!, At that moment I wasn't shore what I wanted to cut off !

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (21st January 2014), Cearna (22nd January 2014), Frances (1st February 2014), Sooz (27th January 2014), Spiral (22nd January 2014)

Eelco
    Hadn't heard about it before.
    Have just read the first session...

Too soon to make up my mind, but the few forecasts didn't come to be..

Also even though he/she does his best to explain.
    There is a fatalistic sense about it all. that even though he says there is free will there really isn't that much one can do about it..

WIth Love
    Eelco

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eelco For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (21st January 2014), Cearna (22nd January 2014), Frances (1st February 2014), Sooz (27th January 2014), Spiral (22nd January 2014), Tonz (21st January 2014), Wolf Khan (22nd January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    I came to the conclusion that this person is a reptilian but can't remember the reasons but there were reasons. Will let you know when I've found an email I wrote about it

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (21st January 2014), Cearna (22nd January 2014), Frances (1st February 2014), Sooz (27th January 2014), Spiral (22nd January 2014), Tonz (21st January 2014), Wolf Khan (22nd January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    I have never read this before. i am currently reading it, and I'm still toward the beginning of it, but it is indeed VERY fascinating, and I would like to get a discussion going about this...

My first thoughts at this time (and keep in mind, I'm still very near the beginning of it all) are that so many of the things he's talking about *appear* to have not come to fruition. He was talking about Niburu coming at winter solstice 2012, and obviously that has not happened, at least, not publicly. That's just one thing he mentioned. I'm sure there will be more of them. Anyway, this is a fascinating read and I'm glued to it. It's been helping to distract me from my other issues at the moment, and I am thankful for that. So, does anyone have any insightful information about this? I'm going to keep reading to the end, and hopefully I will have some insight to add here after I'm through.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Cearna (22nd January 2014), Frances (1st February 2014), modwiz (21st January 2014), shamanseeker (22nd January 2014), Sooz (27th January 2014), Spiral (22nd January 2014), Tonz (22nd January 2014), Wolf Khan (22nd January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    It was a great read. Read it a few years ago.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (22nd January 2014), Frances (1st February 2014), shamanseeker (22nd January 2014), Sooz (27th January 2014), Spiral (22nd January 2014), Tonz (22nd January 2014), Wolf Khan (22nd January 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    There is a saying "That everyone lies, and everyone lies at every level", the lie is different everytime it is expressed. I don't trust any so called bloodlines their running for their lives and those who think they are immune are even more lost than those who die fighting. Sorry Sooz I find this info to be disinfo, as all their crap is. They act as if they know everything and the dead are just that dead, tho they walk and breathe they are more dead than a corpse. They are created from clones, and no one knows who is mother and who is father as the family decides who is who. What a living death, and they revel in it!!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

Cearna (22nd January 2014), Frances (1st February 2014), shamanseeker (22nd January 2014), Sooz (27th January 2014), Spiral (22nd January 2014), Tonz (22nd January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That's very interesting. Thank you for being candid in your response, Wolf Khan, because I am still I the middle of reading it, and I am taking a break to come back here and talk about some impressions I'm having...

I am finding that much of it, but not all of course, is ringing true for me. Would you say that is because it is intentionally only partially misinformation? Or is it that I am possibly not reading what's actually there, but rather the way I want to see it?

I guess its kind of hard to put my finger on, but I am in agreement with much of the stuff about the fact that even the bad things that happen in life serve a powerful purpose, when I look through it all, to find the lessons, the opportunity for growth. I've always found myself, in hindsight, not typically in the moment, appreciating and giving thanks to the ones that have wronged me, and the situations that were awful and hurtful. I've always found that my greatest accomplishments in life, or the greatest lessons learned, seemed to have resulted from the challenging, and sometimes traumatic stuff.

Then reading this, it seemed like, it's not impossible that one who is here to provide those "negative" circumstances would have conscious awareness that this is his role in this world. I don't know, I'm just finding this very fascinating, and for some reason it makes me meditate simultaneously while reading, and I have insights about existence that may or may not even be what the actual printed words are, come to think about it.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Cearna (22nd January 2014), Frances (1st February 2014), shamanseeker (22nd January 2014), Sooz (27th January 2014), Spiral (22nd January 2014), Tonz (22nd January 2014), Wolf Khan (24th January 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    Church, reading the material, I have had a very hard time getting it out of my system, so reading it is toxic too.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

Cearna (24th January 2014), Frances (1st February 2014), modwiz (24th January 2014), Sooz (27th January 2014), Spiral (26th January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wolf Khan View Post
    Church, reading the material, I have had a very hard time getting it out of my system, so reading it is toxic too.
    It was very seductive, wasn't it?
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (24th January 2014), Frances (1st February 2014), shamanseeker (1st February 2014), Sooz (24th January 2014), Spiral (26th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I found it to just be a gripping read I couldn't let go of. I feel no less good, and no more evil, after having read it. I do feel, actually, more comfortable being who I've always been all along, after having read it.

Seductive or not, poison or not, I read it, and found it entertaining.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th January 2014), Frances (1st February 2014), Sooz (27th January 2014), Spiral (26th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    The 'Hidden Hand' stated that there are no naturally shape-shifting creatures in the Universe. I know first-hand that this is not true. I have seen a person who claims to be a direct descendant of the Royal House of Stuart shapeshift into a toad-like creature. In the Mormon Church they told (probably don't now but am not sure) of how Joseph Smith received the gold plates which he translated into the Book of Mormon and the man who brought them to him changed into a toad and then changed back into a man. The leaders of the Mormon Church are Merovingians. They talk much in their temples of Satan and how he was given the job of opening people's eyes so that they would know the difference between good and evil and learn about free will. The Jewish rabbis also teach this. Satanic rituals are reported to take place in the Mormon temples and I believe it having felt the negative vibrations at the London temple. They also have a special door (like the Jehovah's Witnesses) leading into the basement which I was told was for Christ when he returned. I believe this is where sacrifices take place.

Hidden Hand tells us that his soul group comes from Venus. This is interesting. Firstly the soul group he emphasises quite a lot. The reptilians have a hive-like social structure. The Mormon church have a symbol which they consider very important - the bee hive. I've seen it on buildings with the symbols of cardinals here in Italy. They say it represents industry but I think it also represents this hive-like soul group.

The following comes from a very interesting article on reptilians stating that the reptilians arrived inside a comet which is now Venus. The Hidden Hand said they were underground dwellers. The amphibians were sent either to Neptune but some stayed in the oceans here. Interesting because it seems that some of the members of the royal family, e.g. the Queen Mother was a toad-like creature and others are lizard types.

"The comet then switched places with Earth, taking up the second orbit from the sun, becoming the planet now known as Venus. The heat of the sun melted the ice on the comet, creating a cloudy covering to this new planet. The Earth was pushed out to the third orbit occupying the previous position held by Mars. The Earth was now ready to be colonized. Most of the surviving amphibians were transported to a new home on Neptune. Some stayed in the newly formed oceans.
    The Reptilians who were inside the hollow comet, now Venus, came to the surface of this new world. They built seven domed cities, one for each of the seven groups in the hierarchy. In the mid-1980s one of New Yorks daily papers,*Newsday, reported that a Soviet space probe penetrated the cloud layer of Venus and photographed seven white domes the size of small cities, all in a row. After a page-long diatribe, the American scientists concluded that this was all a natural formation.
    The Reptilians drove a large, hollowed out object into Earths orbit to begin the colonization process. This object is now called the Moon. Conventional science considers the Moon natural, yet it is the only known object in space that does not spin on its axis. The Moon faces the Earth in the same position all of the time, leaving one side in complete darkness. A sonic resonance sent to the surface of the Moon makes a pinging noise like a hollow object. If the Moon were solid, the noise would sound like a thump or thud. The Moon is hollow. A recent article in an astronomy magazine said that the Moon was being reclassified because it is considered to be hollow."

Did HH deny the Earth was hollow because they don't want us to believe the story of their arrival in a comic. Are their colonies are in the Hollow Earth, too (?)

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/draconians.htm

I found this interesting too: These reptilians came from Venus, were reptilians.

"Did you know that the founders of the Great White Brotherhood came form Venus and that many of the branches of the GWB around the planet were founded by spiritual adepts associated with the serpent? I came to that startling realization some years ago during a journey to Peru."
    http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r120399a.shtml

The reptilians are extremely dangerous. Remember the interview with the man who is part human, part reptilian and part insectoid? The goal of that video seemed to be to discredit the positive Andromedans and Pleiadians and deny that there are shapeshifters on this Earth. This interview also denied very strongly that there are shapeshifters, though HH did say that it happens during sacrifices.
    Last edited by shamanseeker, 3rd February 2014 at 16:29.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Frances (1st February 2014), modwiz (1st February 2014), Sooz (2nd February 2014)