Page 36 of 84 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Thanks
    Thanked 48,693 Times in 10,222 Posts
    Can i also point out that Corey is being bombarded by wacko's back channel and via our email server,

I applauded you for going on mate it cant be easy and if this is not your cup of tea we have over 5000 threads on here to cater for all

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2015), All is One (8th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), Blacklight43 (8th April 2015), bobo (8th April 2015), Chester (9th April 2015), Cup (8th April 2015), dancing waters (8th April 2015), enlightened star (11th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), GoodETxSG (8th April 2015), JRS (9th April 2015), Largo (9th April 2015), Lee (8th April 2015), lift the veil (10th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), lookbeyond (8th April 2015), Majik (9th April 2015), Mark (8th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015), modwiz (8th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), Silver Eagle (9th April 2015), Sooz (9th April 2015), SouthDelight (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), TaipeiSam (9th April 2015), tonig (9th April 2015), Will.I.am (8th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Cup View Post
    Hi Corey, thank you for replying. I sense some defensive energies in your reply. No need for that, the intention with my post was not to question you, I sincerely wanted to understand how you see that the information you release contribute in rising peoples vibrations to higher levels of consciousness (as in breaking free from the Matrix of the material world). I think that was a relevant question.

I have researched your material, that is the reason I formulated my question the way I did. You choose not to answer but that is ok, not answering is also an answer. Thank you.
    Sorry if it seemed defensive to you. I am having quite a few people here, from another Forum and in emails that are responding as though they are either not reading the info I have posted through out this Thread or who have in some cases twisted it because of their own belief systems or their personal feeling about me.

No insult or negativity was directed towards you.
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2015), All is One (16th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (8th April 2015), Chester (9th April 2015), Cup (8th April 2015), dancing waters (8th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), JRS (9th April 2015), Largo (9th April 2015), Lee (8th April 2015), lift the veil (10th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Longbow (8th April 2015), Maunagarjana (9th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015), modwiz (8th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), SouthDelight (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), TaipeiSam (9th April 2015), Timewaster (10th April 2015), tonig (9th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

Thank you,

Corey “GoodETxSG” aka “Luke”
    Thank you Corey, that answers my question. And no offence taken.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), carribdreamer (8th April 2015), coloradojo (27th April 2015), dancing waters (8th April 2015), GoodETxSG (8th April 2015), Largo (9th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), samara (11th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Higher Levels of Consciousness

Quote Originally posted by Cup View Post
    Hi Corey, I see the information you share. I see the information DW shares and I see the information may other people, speaking about ET's and all kinds of actions going on "above our heads", share.

What I fail to see is, what are the practical positive consequences of all this info for us "down in the dirt"? What is the relevance?

It's nothing we can influence, the only thing we can do is observe. Like the weather. It's good to know what the weather will be like in order to adjust the clothing accordingly. But apart from that, meh.

Becoming obsessed by things that cannot be influenced disempowers people. Covey, the management teacher speaks of "circle of concern" and "circle of influence". People spending their time and energy with things they are concerned with but cannot influence actually loose power, compared to people spending their time on things they actually can influence, who instead gain in power.

Which is this case is ourselves. In the spiritual sense, the only thing we actually can influence is ourselves.

I'm not saying this is the case with you, but in many cases this become like an entertainment industry, like TV, with a whole bunch of mindless robots sitting watching the screen in fascination, instead of doing something that will change their lives.

Yes, it might be interesting to know that there are important people meeting and dishing out the fate of the universe, but that's nothing new, has been going on since the beginning of creation and actually, in the practical day-to-day perspective, shouldn't be given much energy.

I guess what I'm asking is, how is what you are sharing contributing to helping people heal and rise their vibrations to higher levels of consciousness? Thank you.

The Understanding of what's Really Real (a glimpse) helps people to look at alternatives in their lives. Knowledge is powerful; unfortunately being unaware blinds people to the control system.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Myriad For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), Cup (8th April 2015), enlightened star (11th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sorry if it seemed defensive to you. I am having quite a few people here, from another Forum and in emails that are responding as though they are either not reading the info I have posted through out this Thread or who have in some cases twisted it because of their own belief systems or their personal feeling about me.

No insult or negativity was directed towards you.
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    I think the Sphere Beings would be surprised how quickly Humanity would change (to 'service to others' as they say) if given the chance. Despite the atrocities of modern life I see this basic concept in people all the time - pulling together to help each other, doing the right thing, etc. Most genuine humans are basically good. They want to be positive and productive and help others. I think the "cabal" wants us to see each other as "bad" and "arrogant" and whatever else negative they can tell us in movies, media and TV. But once broken free of the "cabal" control systems I believe Humanity will blossom in untold ways. Perhaps that is what the "cabal" fears most - what Humanity would become.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nelson1965 For This Useful Post:

All is One (10th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), coloradojo (27th April 2015), Cup (9th April 2015), dancing waters (8th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), JRS (9th April 2015), Largo (9th April 2015), Mark (8th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), TaipeiSam (9th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    These answers were aimed at a number of people that have either twisted or blatantly not understood the Sphere Being Message. They are NOT saviors. Though there are Humans in military conflicts Above and Below fighting for our freedom from these Cabal/Illuminati groups and their Off World Allies there is also a MAJOR ROLE FOR EACH OF US. Each individual has a role to play... And opportunity to grasp or to waste.

It is up to each individual out of each of your own "Free Will's"...

I am encouraged at the massive number of people that are staying away and not being mislead by the several "Disinfo Agents" trying to derail the Sphere Being/Blue Avian Message... The few yet very vocal ones will continue to do so. For those who are walking the positive and higher vibrational path I encourage you to continue to do so. It will not only benefit you but Human Kind in general.

Thank you,
    Corey/GoodETxSG
    Thank you very much, Corey! Your reply told me all I need to know. I appreciate your time taken to reply in such detail, and I won't annoy you any further.
    Blessings, Hahnemaniac
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hahnemaniac For This Useful Post:

All is One (16th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), Largo (9th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015)

Thanks

Blushing

Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Can i also point out that Corey is being bombarded by wacko's back channel and via our email server,

I applauded you for going on mate it cant be easy and if this is not your cup of tea we have over 5000 threads on here to cater for all

Thank you kind sir,

I know you have gotten a very clear glimpse of some of what has been occurring with the highly motivated and persistent "Trolls" and Yes, Some that fall directly into the classification of "Stalkers".

I know that I have not received any special treatment from the staff here and that Your Forum and Staff do all you can to protect your members from this behavior.

I have to say it is very appreciated and those who criticise some "executive actions taken" without the full details should consider that there are many things that do go on in the background that are not just limited to the surface/public postings.

Some of this has been overwhelming in the scope of which these stalkers have attacked me and provided information (Both accurate and inaccurate in a very negligent manner and targeting my family/children) to some very unstable third parties.

This has resulted in death threats from other "Wacko's" in addition to some of the "AI Prophets" and "Opposition Groups" who do not at all like the information that I have shared for some time and even more recently in blogs (And most in Dr. Salla's latest article).

No one said this would be easy. I was warned about this unstable element and the problems they would present... I just did not fully grasp the scope or scale of some of the Wacko's and their resolve.

If they thought this would slow me down or make me abandon my mandate/mission of revealing this extremely wide range of activities going on in our Secret Space Programs or back off of the "Sphere Being Alliance Message" these people will be sadly mistaken.

Thanks again Malc, This is a great Forum with 99% wonderful people (Who are highly intelligent and "awake")... I see it growing and going far in the near future.

TY,

Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2015), Alan (8th April 2015), All is One (9th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (8th April 2015), carribdreamer (8th April 2015), Chester (9th April 2015), Church (8th April 2015), coloradojo (27th April 2015), dancing waters (8th April 2015), enlightened star (11th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), JRS (9th April 2015), LarBear (9th April 2015), Largo (9th April 2015), Lee (8th April 2015), lift the veil (10th April 2015), Longbow (8th April 2015), lookbeyond (8th April 2015), Majik (9th April 2015), Mark (8th April 2015), Maunagarjana (9th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), Sooz (9th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), TaipeiSam (9th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (9th April 2015), The One (8th April 2015), tonig (9th April 2015), Will.I.am (8th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by nelson1965 View Post
    I think the Sphere Beings would be surprised how quickly Humanity would change (to 'service to others' as they say) if given the chance. Despite the atrocities of modern life I see this basic concept in people all the time - pulling together to help each other, doing the right thing, etc. Most genuine humans are basically good. They want to be positive and productive and help others. I think the "cabal" wants us to see each other as "bad" and "arrogant" and whatever else negative they can tell us in movies, media and TV. But once broken free of the "cabal" control systems I believe Humanity will blossom in untold ways. Perhaps that is what the "cabal" fears most - what Humanity would become.
    I think the Sphere Being have our true measure and see the work we need to do on ourselves. 80% of the USA thing Russia and Putin are dangerous aggressors and many see Iran in the same light. Why? MSM and believing it. Even the awake and aware crowd are showing considerable confusion as "facts" collide with personal concepts. Many concepts fed by new age memes and beliefs. There is a lot of clean-up required that can only be done at the personal level.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2015), All is One (9th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (8th April 2015), Chester (9th April 2015), dancing waters (8th April 2015), enlightened star (11th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), GoodETxSG (8th April 2015), JRS (9th April 2015), Largo (9th April 2015), Longbow (8th April 2015), lookbeyond (8th April 2015), mano (9th April 2015), Maunagarjana (9th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015), Myriad (10th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), sandy (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), TaipeiSam (9th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey,

Thank you for all the great info and your patience!

I would encourage any newcomers to read the entire thread from the beginning, as well as the interviews and info on Corey's blog. Only then will you have a clear picture of where we're at. This will hopefully alleviate Corey from having to keep going over information and ideas that have already been addressed. As he becomes ever increasingly busy by all that is progressing, his energies will be spread thin.

Peace and love to all
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

Alan (9th April 2015), All is One (9th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (8th April 2015), coloradojo (27th April 2015), enlightened star (11th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), GoodETxSG (8th April 2015), JRS (9th April 2015), Largo (9th April 2015), Mark (8th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), TaipeiSam (9th April 2015), Will.I.am (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    Thank you Nelson for your post including this link………… most curious blog indeed.

There has been a new entry posted on this blog that looks like it is referring to some of the posts here on TOT discussion. So I am posting here for those who wish to see the response. http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/2015...-response.html
    I was surprised someone emailed my forum post to this blog and they responded with such a lengthy reply. As Corey has stated this blogger is a troll/stalker etc and we have been instructed to keep this thread on point. As such, this will be my only post on this matter as it shows the disinformation attempt is working when we start focusing on responding to the points they make instead of on Corey's message. That said, I do want to address just a couple points they make in relation to Corey's message:

1. Claims that we are accepting and inviting in the Blue Avians as our Saviors
    This is 1000% inaccurate as Corey/SBs has stated over and over again that no one can save us but ourselves. They have identified the issue as a control and feeding system built upon fear, selfishness and negativity and as such, the countermeasure to this is positivity, service to others etc.

2. Claims the transhumanism agenda (implanting technology into humans) is a bad thing for humanity
    This I agree with 1000% and believe strongly in NOT accepting tech implants into my body, which again mirrors Corey/SBs message about treating our "bodies as a temple."

3. Claims the purpose for this Blue Avian psy-op is to make the Illuminati's plans easier as they prefer to trap us vs fighting us
    If its true that no benevolent ETs will interfere due to 'respecting our free will' then what real difference does it make? Sure rounding us up and killing us requires a little more effort, but with their incredibly advanced technology, how hard can it really be on them? (Personally, while I agree we need to save ourselves, I also feel like the whole 'non-interference' idea seems to be a psy-op in itself - according to Cobra, the reason for the non-interference treaty has nothing to do with 'cosmic law' but rather with very advanced weapons the Dark has set up in our solar system that is triggered to go off IF benevolent ET contact occurs on a mass scale.)

4. Claims the whole Positive/Service to Others message is the basis for a new global religion / control system
    There's a HUGE difference between a Religion based on GIVING YOUR POWER AWAY TO AN EXTERNAL GOD vs FINDING YOUR POWER BY LOOKING WITHIN. The old religions allowed control of people by encouraging them to give their power away to people and gods that were GREATER than themselves yet Corey's message is all about us having the highest of power WITHIN ourselves - he constantly talks about us using our OWN discernment - this whole 'belief system' does not allow for external control as it empowers from WITHIN.

5. Claims this forum is full of infighting and worshippers
    Just read this thread- there is literally NO infighting - we are all respecting each others beliefs and ideas even if we don't agree with them. We accept we don't know it all. They're claiming we're all a bunch of moron cultist followers who have accepted everything Corey has said as 100% fact, turned him into our Cult Leader and are worshiping him as such. Quite the contrary - we accept we don't know if Corey's information is truthful/accurate but we welcome the opportunity to discuss and dissect it and we all here apparently resonate at least with the message, which is one of peace and love.

Does all this mean Corey's "right" and this Blogger is "wrong"? Of course not - they make some good points and things could prove otherwise in the long term and we will just have to find out. But for now, as I've mentioned in the same post the Blogger referenced, until someone can truly point out a valid reason as to why Corey's message of 'being a better person' is a BAD thing, I have no reason to discontinue listening to him. I apologize again for this derail but felt it important to address these misconceptions this one time.
    Last edited by Asher, 8th April 2015 at 21:04.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Asher For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), CeeTee9 (9th April 2015), Chester (9th April 2015), coloradojo (27th April 2015), Cup (9th April 2015), Fellow Aspirant (9th April 2015), john parslow (8th April 2015), JRS (9th April 2015), Largo (9th April 2015), Longbow (8th April 2015), maix (9th April 2015), Maunagarjana (9th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (9th April 2015), Silver Eagle (9th April 2015), Sooz (9th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), TaipeiSam (9th April 2015), tonig (9th April 2015), Will.I.am (8th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Hi, I wanted to pass this along from an email that I received today, in response to Dr. Salla's most recent follow-up article:

"The information in this article from Michael Sala/GoodETxSG/Corey/Luke paints a complex and possibly dark picture of recent Earth history.

Not one but FIVE secret space programs. FIVE---as detailed by Corey in this piece.

I think we knew that we were privy only to the agreed upon intel the powers-that-were granted---much of it disinfo. Now we're seeing the fleshing out of the details so we can see the 'big picture'.

I think we probably also knew that any technology we learned of was going to be "old". The current stuff is way above top secret.

While it may be difficult for some new Truthers to swallow, I think this provides a new baseline from which to assess the current situation we are dealing with, and to understand why life is the way it is, and why the powers-that-were employed such drastic measures, including murder, to keep the truth from being revealed to Humanity.

But come out it will, and the true picture can give us hope that there are powerful forces at work in the Universe and more specifically our galaxy, to banish the dark ones and free Earthlings once and for all.

Unfortunately, it makes it even more difficult to know whose UFOs we're seeing in our skies---but not for long!

I'm very grateful to our "new" whistleblower for coming out of the shadows and sharing with us. I don't think we can see the Universe in the same way after this. No more high school for us! We have graduated to Univers-ity. ;0)" ~ BP

http://starshipearththebigpicture.co...-planet-earth/
    Last edited by Will.I.am, 8th April 2015 at 21:18.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Will.I.am For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (8th April 2015), CeeTee9 (9th April 2015), coloradojo (27th April 2015), Cup (9th April 2015), enlightened star (9th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), GoodETxSG (8th April 2015), JByas (8th April 2015), john parslow (8th April 2015), JRS (9th April 2015), LarBear (9th April 2015), Largo (9th April 2015), Lee (8th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Longbow (8th April 2015), Myriad (10th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), Silver Eagle (9th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), TaipeiSam (9th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    NELSON1965 - "I think the Sphere Beings would be surprised how quickly Humanity would change (to 'service to others' as they say) if given the chance. Despite the atrocities of modern life I see this basic concept in people all the time - pulling together to help each other, doing the right thing, etc. Most genuine humans are basically good. They want to be positive and productive and help others. I think the "cabal" wants us to see each other as "bad" and "arrogant" and whatever else negative they can tell us in movies, media and TV. But once broken free of the "cabal" control systems I believe Humanity will blossom in untold ways. Perhaps that is what the "cabal" fears most - what Humanity would become."

Correction:

Perhaps that is what the "cabal" fears most - what Humanity WILL become.
    Last edited by Mark, 8th April 2015 at 21:30.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2015), All is One (8th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), CeeTee9 (9th April 2015), Cup (9th April 2015), enlightened star (9th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), GoodETxSG (8th April 2015), john parslow (8th April 2015), JRS (9th April 2015), Largo (9th April 2015), Longbow (8th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), Silver Eagle (9th April 2015), Spiral of Light (9th April 2015), tonig (9th April 2015), Will.I.am (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I was surprised someone emailed my forum post to this blog and they responded with such a lengthy reply.
    Hello Asher, Welcome to the forum and thank you for quoting me......

Mmmmmmm,

FYI, I have not emailed/posted on anyone else’s forum………… nor have I composed or written to a blog.
    Please explain where in my post (that you quoted) where I posted up your forum? Mighty confused………………

You see, the ironic funny thing is, I don’t even know who you are?
    Or your forum?

Is there some wires crossed here?

Ps. I don’t know who all these ‘stalkers’ and ‘trolls’ are; I am beginning to think I have slipped into a page of Lord of the Rings.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), Hahnemaniac (13th April 2015), john parslow (8th April 2015), monk (9th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    Hello Asher, Welcome to the forum and thank you for quoting me......

Mmmmmmm,

FYI, I have not emailed/posted on anyone else’s forum………… nor have I composed or written to a blog.
    Please explain where in my post (that you quoted) where I posted up your forum? Mighty confused………………

You see, the ironic funny thing is, I don’t even know who you are?
    Or your forum?

Is there some wires crossed here?

Ps. I don’t know who all these ‘stalkers’ and ‘trolls’ are; I am beginning to think I have slipped into a page of Lord of the Rings.
    Well, you certainly hit the stalkers psychological neurotic "THEME" right on the money...

I don't guess you need to know who these people are. If you do not recognize them on your own at this point then me pointing them out will not convince anyone.

These people are very much in a Lord of the Rings and Dungeons and Dragons mentality. They have created in some cases small forum groups where they believe they have discovered that they are Earth bound Aliens, stuck here fighting a D&D kind of fantasy world war with very intricately created "Groups" and "Beings" who are doing all sorts of things... I have many of dozens of emails and if wasn't agains Forum Rules I would share them to show their extremely bizarre content and then combative and war like responses when the SB information contradicted their new "Fantasy worlds the created"... After they became so angry that they couldn't control themselves they made mistakes that left bread crumbs to their real lives where much info was discovered about them...

I have shared much of this info w/Malc as well as have compiled the neurotic and "Dozens" of PM's and Emails sent to me contradicting themselves and their own fantasy worlds and narratives as well as crossing the line by spending further multiple hours posting under various different "ID's" as well as contacting researchers and other people through multiple mediums (Including starting blogs w/rediculous but clever story lines that have captured the imaginations of some of the more gullible members who are following them (Some people just like to read a good juicy story line), A current one saying they are "Illuminati" (SO FREAKING NOT!!! Recycling Hidden Hand Hoax Info from online) and I know who they are and where they live among other info and they are the most common "type" of person off their meds that you can find...

I really wish I could post it. I am very close to posting it on my blog)... It is not that hard to figure out who they are or at least what their agendas are if you look deep enough... It is ALL being highly "Traced" and documented. I am not the normal stalker/troll victim and have the resources to expose them if need be (Along w/some embarrassing personal information)...

They exposed personal info about me and my children in some case (Some real some fake)... I will use my resources to locate and expose them when they cross the line... If anything else they may learn a lesson about stalking people online. You never known when you may stalk the wrong person who has resources to track down your address, associates addresses, Employer and get access to some other info including psychological records.

Corey/GoodETxSG
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (9th April 2015), All is One (8th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (9th April 2015), CeeTee9 (9th April 2015), Chester (9th April 2015), coloradojo (27th April 2015), dancing waters (9th April 2015), Fellow Aspirant (9th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), john parslow (8th April 2015), JRS (9th April 2015), Largo (9th April 2015), lift the veil (10th April 2015), Lillith (9th April 2015), lindigab (9th April 2015), maix (9th April 2015), Mark (9th April 2015), Maunagarjana (9th April 2015), modwiz (8th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), Silver Eagle (9th April 2015), Spiral of Light (9th April 2015), TaipeiSam (9th April 2015), tonig (9th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Silver Eagle View Post
    Oh, what a wonderful question, dkipter!! If you have not already, I suggest reading the Law of One. A free to view study guide for these books appears on David Wilcock's website, Divine Cosmos. Many of your questions on this subject (and many others) can be answered there. Here is the link:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/b...ne-study-guide

Enjoy!
    Thanks so much for this link with more description of the background of how the channelings occurred, and presented as a study guide. This is very nice!
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shannon333 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Silver Eagle (9th April 2015)