Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    NO, quite the opposite... They showed a recent willingness to give up their lower caste reptilian servants as well as ALL human "Elite" servants for the guarantee of the safe passage of the "Royals" of their race to leave the "Sol System"...

I am finishing my long a$$ report tomorrow... It will be quite an interesting and thrilling read. In my case I wish it was a scifi story and not something I lived through. These beings were very unpleasant beings to meet with. Especially the Tall White Draco "Royal" that was present...

Much more to come, I promise... It is taking me a while to compile it with my forearm injury. Typing is very difficult and I have been taking extra steps to try to slow down and improve the content after so many complaints calling me "Ingernt" and "Unegumacated" and so forth...

It's coming,

Corey/GoodETxSG
    Congratulations on not becoming the main course!
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dogstar For This Useful Post:

All is One (16th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Might be the right time to listen once again to this beautiful interview of former Defense Minister Paul Hellyer on RT (30/12/13)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarpan For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    My guess is the only thing slowing them down is humanity setting the pace. It can't be done without us. It is in the hands of the best humanity has to offer and, there might need to be a few more of us.
    As I see it what with the dynamic we are in, (energetically, culturally, informationally) us 'early adopters' , along with those who need to 'take more time' to wake up, altogether WE make up an ever increasingly sized and essential group.
    And since WE are scattered about in every country, it might take a while longer, yet.

It is amazing to watch as large scale protests break through the msm 'blackout'. But the signs are there.

And the continually building energies we all are being 'adjusted and enabled by', are (or it sure seems to me) a major accelerant in this whole process. Not to mention all of the other 'influences' (quantum level and 'up') being brought to bear in this entire endeavor.

And if 'The Event' proves to be 'real' that will be a MAJOR accelerant, as in everyone, kinda all at the same time, getting a swift kick in the pants.

I really do wonder how much of 'the plan' is unique to our particular situation and how much is SOP.
    Although I suppose all previous worlds that have been 'cleared' were also 'unique', still, this being the fall back/last stand - solar system, it seems like this time around things are a bit more 'dense'.

Just a few thoughts drifting through my noggin…

JJ
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

All is One (17th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), enlightened star (17th April 2015), modwiz (16th April 2015), Sheila (19th April 2015), Sooz (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sheila View Post
    I too have a question about "The Hum", however, what myself AND my husband are experiencing is NOT Low Frequency, it is VERY high frequency. Using an online tone generator we were able to match it to approx. 5100Hz. So:

Corey: Do you you have/know anything about a higher frequency pitch? We have experimented getting away from all known wifi and cell devices. Outdoors etc... nothing changes it. It does occasionally change pitch and get louder and softer. Lately, (like the last week or so), it is constant and louder.

To anyone else: Are any of you, or anyone you know experiencing a higher pitched frequency instead of a lower one? I read that the tone for the Taos Hum and the Windsor Hum was said to be approx. 60Hz

As I typed this question, the freqency shot up in my left ear even higher and louder, but not so for my husband. We are in NC.

Good Health, Peace, Love, Compassion always, Sheila
    Hi Sheila and Corey

Thanks for your post. I hear what you refer to as the 'Windsor hum', about 60hertz. This is an undulating hum that varies, mostly it's on but at times it completely disappears. I've noticed my mood suffers when it happens, which is mostly always :-) My poor and long suffering husband will agree! :-)

The 2nd sound I hear is a very high frequency, ranging between 5,000-13,000 hertz. Sometimes the pressure will pop in one ear too, during a high frequency, 'download'. At least, to me, I FEEL it is some sort of download. Perhaps from home? Corey would you know anything about this please?

Thank you both,
    Ruth
    Last edited by Ruthtruth, 16th April 2015 at 05:55. Reason: typo
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ruthtruth For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015), bobo (16th April 2015), Sheila (19th April 2015), Silver Eagle (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    NO, quite the opposite... They showed a recent willingness to give up their lower caste reptilian servants as well as ALL human "Elite" servants for the guarantee of the safe passage of the "Royals" of their race to leave the "Sol System"...

I am finishing my long a$$ report tomorrow... It will be quite an interesting and thrilling read. In my case I wish it was a scifi story and not something I lived through. These beings were very unpleasant beings to meet with. Especially the Tall White Draco "Royal" that was present...

Much more to come, I promise... It is taking me a while to compile it with my forearm injury. Typing is very difficult and I have been taking extra steps to try to slow down and improve the content after so many complaints calling me "Ingernt" and "Unegumacated" and so forth...

It's coming,

Corey/GoodETxSG
    Hi Corey,
    Well, that escalated quickly More representatives of their 'higher' hierarchies will show up, I'm Sure. Their wake up call is vibrating. No deals will be made, no fights will be fought. Manifesting Origins intent is what they will confront.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joep For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015), enlightened star (17th April 2015), johnjen325 (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015), TaipeiSam (16th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post
    As I see it what with the dynamic we are in, (energetically, culturally, informationally) us 'early adopters' , along with those who need to 'take more time' to wake up, altogether WE make up an ever increasingly sized and essential group.
    And since WE are scattered about in every country, it might take a while longer, yet.

It is amazing to watch as large scale protests break through the msm 'blackout'. But the signs are there.

And the continually building energies we all are being 'adjusted and enabled by', are (or it sure seems to me) a major accelerant in this whole process. Not to mention all of the other 'influences' (quantum level and 'up') being brought to bear in this entire endeavor.

And if 'The Event' proves to be 'real' that will be a MAJOR accelerant, as in everyone, kinda all at the same time, getting a swift kick in the pants.

I really do wonder how much of 'the plan' is unique to our particular situation and how much is SOP.
    Although I suppose all previous worlds that have been 'cleared' were also 'unique', still, this being the fall back/last stand - solar system, it seems like this time around things are a bit more 'dense'.

Just a few thoughts drifting through my noggin…

JJ
    Hi johnjen,

What does SOP stand for?
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015), Pebbles (16th April 2015)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    Mothers are the backbone of society... They have proven this time and time again... This gender of our race have also led the way in many other of the ways of "The Message" that us men can learn from.

Strength is not through war and brutality but love and forgiveness... IMHO as always...

Corey/GoodETxSG

Doing my best not to sound sexist... but speaking from the heart.

love you Corey

you are doing agreat work and my heart is with you

take some acupuncture for your shoulder and massage (I prefer to write it here instead to pm)

Aloha Astrael
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Astrael For This Useful Post:

All is One (17th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), Largo (16th April 2015), MaryMay (6th May 2015), SouthDelight (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    SOP = Standard Operating Procedure
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Will.I.am For This Useful Post:

All is One (17th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), Largo (16th April 2015), Pebbles (16th April 2015), Sooz (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Will.I.am View Post
    SOP = Standard Operating Procedure
    What he ^ said

JJ :thumb
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015), Sooz (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Shows how desperate they are to escape the lockdown.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

All is One (17th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), monk (16th April 2015), SouthDelight (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015), TaipeiSam (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The question then becomes WHY are they so eager to leave, when the inbound energies are meant as an 'upgrade' for all?

Makes ya wonder don't it?

Makes it seem thay want no part of 'growing up'.

JJ
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

All is One (17th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), dancing waters (17th April 2015), MaryMay (6th May 2015), monk (16th April 2015), Sheila (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post
    The question then becomes WHY are they so eager to leave, when the inbound energies are meant as an 'upgrade' for all?

Makes ya wonder don't it?

Makes it seem thay want no part of 'growing up'.

JJ

From what I understand, 1) They are 'allergic' to positive energies like love. 2) There may be groups from all the universe here looking to imprison or destroy them. They've caused trouble all over the place. They must have done so much that no one wants to give them safe passage out of here, lest they start up the same nonsense somewhere else, and we go through the same hassles in a million years. That's how I see it from here.

It's one hell of a standoff.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Alan (16th April 2015), All is One (17th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), dancing waters (17th April 2015), johnjen325 (16th April 2015), Lillith (17th April 2015), monk (16th April 2015), Sooz (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015), surfferjoe (21st April 2015), TaipeiSam (16th April 2015), Will.I.am (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    they start up the same nonsense somewhere else
    Well the gospel according to RA states that we got them to start this nonsense up on this planet so the only way any other species on any other planet will have to suffer them is by invitation...apparently. Not that I prescribe to such a view, we are viewed as children to ET only when it suits them and Adults when it doesn't.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015), Daozen (16th April 2015), johnjen325 (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015), TaipeiSam (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    Well the gospel according to RA states that we got them to start this nonsense up on this planet so the only way any other species on any other planet will have to suffer them is by invitation...apparently. Not that I prescribe to such a view, we are viewed as children to ET only when it suits them and Adults when it doesn't.

Ironically, we have become a honeytrap.

Alex Collier alluded to something of this nature a couple of years ago.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th April 2015), Daozen (16th April 2015), monk (16th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    - I think the Royals are here because this is endgame. They are here to 'ensure' that they win. They may have come here by choice at some point but now they're trapped, just like us. The joke is, we're all trapped. All our backs are up against the wall. It's like the Mexican standoff at the end of Reservoir Dogs, only 100 times more complicated.

- "Gaia is a honeytrap," I've turned this over for a couple of years. I think darks from all over the place are here. When Sol is cleared out it'll take a big weight off the universe.

- I think there was initially a free will element in our choosing to be here, a long, long, long time ago (millions of years?) , but that agreement was broken by the negatives, who enjoyed their role too much. Imagine a Stanford Prison Experiment where the guards just refuse to pack up and go home. Since then, the war to keep this Jedi school from graduating has been real. The answer to the age old "is this a war or a school" question is: There's a real war being waged, to keep us graduating from what used to be a school.

- I don't listen to Andrew Bartzis much any more, but (IMO) his central observation that the Terran biosuit is the most coveted technology in the universe is 100 per cent correct, and central to this mystery.

- I think the liberation of Earth will send energetic, political, and social ripples throughout this universe. Hence, again, their eagerness to keep us contained.

- It gets easier to understand if you factor in that we are experiencing a timewar. The timeline was traced back to this point. John Connor is not just one guy, but any human that fights on the side of freedom.

- Apparently our rebelliousness and refusal to take orders is making political waves in other repressed societies, and we're gaining some sympathizers, in the same way as some GI's refused to follow orders in Vietnam.

EDIT: It gets even weirder when you consider the theory that we're spread out over multiple timelines, and these physical bodies are avatars. Our 'real' bodies may be somewhere completely different. Half of the 'game' is finding the (internal) exit route. See The Tru(e)man show.

I could be wrong, but that's how I see it. My opinions are valid til midnight tonight.
    Last edited by Daozen, 19th April 2015 at 11:09.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Alan (16th April 2015), Aragorn (16th April 2015), blue (16th April 2015), Ciauzar (16th April 2015), dancing waters (17th April 2015), GoodETxSG (16th April 2015), jcocks (16th April 2015), johnjen325 (16th April 2015), LarBear (17th April 2015), Largo (16th April 2015), Majik (16th April 2015), monk (16th April 2015), onespirit (16th April 2015), Param (16th April 2015), Sheila (19th April 2015), Silver Eagle (16th April 2015), Spiral of Light (16th April 2015), TaipeiSam (16th April 2015), Trinity (16th April 2015), Will.I.am (16th April 2015)