Page 45 of 84 FirstFirst ... 354243444546474855 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Focusontruth View Post
    One observation:

If we are capable of saving ourselves, wouldn't we have done so already? Are we in pain and suffering down here on Earth because we somehow enjoy it, or rather because it is being inflicted on us and we are in no position to fight back against our visible and invisible torturers?

If we are to end the pain and suffering down here, we clearly need help to accomplish that, wherever / whoever that help comes from. I sincerely hope that nobody - including the Sphere Beings themselves - is suggesting: "Save yourself; the rest can go to hell." Otherwise, the whole "be more loving and service to other" talk is pure nonsensical BS.

I really hope I'm wrong on this.
    See the world as one. See the world as if it is part of you, an extension. Imagine how even the members of the alliance "allow" "suffering"

How could they? You see what is being kept more underground that the mainstream of the spiritual movement is the secrets of frequency and your mind.

There is a lot of control going on. How can you save yourselves if you don't know how? if you are still being controlled? Realize there is no suffering in the grand scheme of things.

See it from a 5D mind. It is very hard to explain feelings/frequencies with spoken language. That is why you must seek that yourself. Intention and Focus are some of your powers. Use them.

Don't get caught in fear. There is a trap set up. Don't you see that if you don't step up then there will be no help for you. The people have to end suffering.

The police and military will realize there is no need to fight. We will not protest for the suffering going on. We will protest on peace. What you think about you create. Even if you don't want it.

Stop giving energy to the things you wish to no longer see as our collective reality. Go about as if everyone is your family. Give a hug. Lend a hand. The judges/lawyers will realize what true justice means

They will be for the people. Doctors will no longer abide by the medical system of today. You have your part to play in this to bring this about. DO what you where brought here to do.

DO what you do best, that special skill that only you have. Stop resisting. There is only resistance going on with the more the older people are. There are always exceptions.

Look at the kids now. People do not understand them. They are already living in the new way. There are thousands more and more everyday giving there service.

Can you not wait for the day that we will all hold hands on Earth one day and know that there is peace. It will not happen without you.

Bring that into your reality bubble. The inspiration to make it happen will come. Take action. Stop living in fear, yeah you!
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mano For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2015), blue (13th April 2015), Maunagarjana (13th April 2015), RealityCreation (12th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The sphere-beings are not here to save us because the individual part of us is just a talking hologram, like a 3d video. Is there any reason to save a 3d video, besides sentimentality? Well they are beyond sentimentality. They are here to play their role in the updating of the hologram, in my view.

Last edited by mudpuppy, 12th April 2015 at 22:10.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mudpuppy For This Useful Post:

blue (13th April 2015), Hahnemaniac (15th April 2015), jcocks (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    My goodness... I was so happy when ISON Passed and Went so I wouldn't have to hear all of the crazy stuff about it.

TY for the info, I had no idea...

I am going to have a permanent hand print on my face from all of the cross forum and general people factor silliness recently...

"Whhhack!"

LOL,

Corey/GoodETxSG

...to the topTop

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2015), bobo (12th April 2015), Ciauzar (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), onespirit (13th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    The hardest part is "Forgiveness" I have found...
    I've found one thing that can work is to pray sincerely for the well being of the people who you feel have wronged you.

But for those truly evil people who I can't bring myself to do that for, I just think of them while I listen to this song.

Last edited by Maunagarjana, 27th April 2015 at 12:18.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), dancing waters (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), modwiz (13th April 2015), Myriad (13th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    [/QUOTE] [/COLOR]He is cleaning it up and fixing it as best as he can. But I am going to be attacked quite a bit as it is... Releasing hours of video where I can barely remember my own name because its 4AM and I am in LA but still on Central Time would only make things worse... He is doing well on the editing though...

We are making a separate project of me working with an Artist and CGI Pro to create images of all of the "Beings" I have encountered as well as depictions of facilities and "Vessels"/"Craft".

I hope to have an update in the morning on the Video Interviews. We really barely scratched the surface of all the details as you may have guessed from the Dr. Salla Article that was just published... There is quite a lot more to talk about and release in upcoming Interviews on Internet Radio Shows and with Researchers...)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

God Bless you in this service. We are all grateful for this information and your time and energy to get this done. I am sure that all of this will be very far reaching, and that is exciting. The best thing to do is ignore the critics, and not feed them more energy by giving them your time. Move forward in this great effort, and please relay our sincere thanks to all of the Sphere Alliance for their part in this. I send Love to you, DW and all involved. May you move forward in the flow of harmony with the Universe and with the highest and best for you and all that you meet.
    Last edited by enlightened star, 12th April 2015 at 23:46.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to enlightened star For This Useful Post:

Alan (13th April 2015), All is One (15th April 2015), Aragorn (13th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), dancing waters (13th April 2015), Dogstar (12th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), LarBear (13th April 2015), Largo (13th April 2015), Mark (13th April 2015), Maunagarjana (13th April 2015), modwiz (13th April 2015), Myriad (13th April 2015), Param (13th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Very well Corey, I appreciate your trust in the bigger picture, and, given my longstanding support of DW's work (including being an investor in his film "Convergence"), I can also resonate with your letting him 'do his thing'. (DW is VERY professional with everything he produces, no doubt.)

And thanks for your ongoing FOUNTAIN of information in the meantime. Please do take care of yourself and your reserves. Nothing is more important than your physical well-being at this hour.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to fiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2015), CeeTee9 (13th April 2015), Ciauzar (13th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), dancing waters (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), Kander (13th April 2015), Largo (13th April 2015), Mark (13th April 2015), Maunagarjana (15th June 2015), modwiz (13th April 2015), Myriad (13th April 2015), Param (13th April 2015), samara (13th April 2015), shannon333 (13th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Sooz (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (13th April 2015), TaipeiSam (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    You have delivered a consistent story. You are incredibly detailed. The story you provide allows me the opportunity to explore in a positive way the wonderment I used to experience as a child and I thank you for this.

Based on all I have read and followed from you (videos, third party interactions which shared their views), I am glad you are sharing as you do. The things I contemplate which in part have been stimulated by my following of your story makes me a better person for others (and likely myself as well). THIS is the value you bring.

Having said all that - It is clear there's lots of new pressure that has come upon you. Whatever you need to do to take care of your family and yourself in this regard, please focus on as to give energy back to the detractors who are intent on causing you difficulties can have an effect on you no good hearted being wishes to come upon you.
    I'm just another Nobody, and these are my sentiments exactly. Corey, you evidently have a large army of Nobodies out here supporting you and benefiting already from what we are learning...and the major revelations have not even begun yet!

Knowing that this Large Army exists and continues to grow as it stands by in waiting mode, please continue to ignore all detractors and to keep yourself and your loved ones safe and Out of Harms Way.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2015), CeeTee9 (13th April 2015), Ciauzar (13th April 2015), coloradojo (4th May 2015), dancing waters (13th April 2015), Dogstar (13th April 2015), fiz (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), LarBear (13th April 2015), Largo (13th April 2015), Longbow (13th April 2015), Maunagarjana (13th April 2015), modwiz (13th April 2015), Myriad (13th April 2015), Param (13th April 2015), shannon333 (13th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Sooz (13th April 2015), TaipeiSam (13th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rocket's Mom View Post
    Thank you citsym, beautiful video -- loved the music and imagry and much of the message.

I am not certain the content is absolute, though. It says we will "have to pass the test of darkness", we will be "tested severly," we must "refuse the evil which is born" there will be "two camps". This is all just a repeat of what we are doing now -- our partners in contrast are already exposed and humanity is "suffering"

I hope the Blue Avian's can address their perspective of what earth must experience before this is all over. If it is more of us vs them, then apparently our lessons aren't over yet. Maybe there is no band-aid to rip off?

Yes, perhaps the split is over many years and we are doing it now and it is still continuing.

The events surrounding us do show that there is a division happening now. How to react and manage what's happening can be read in Largo's post?

As I read it, they didn't ask of us to "Learn The Truth" about 9/11, Sandy Hook, Chemtrails, Khazarian Mafia, etc... OR to convince all our friends about it either, instead they asked us for:
    "Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes."
    There's No metioning of a need to Be AWARE or UP-To-Date of ALL Secret Agendas going on, or more 4D/5D or gazillion/D vibrating in our minds.

Instead, as I understand it more broadly,
    they ask us to be more Nice and helping in our co-existence with our fellow man...Take good care of our Body...and be more forgiving to Self and Others.

because this will change the Vibration of the Planet and "our Shared Consciousness" as we All are ONE.
    As Largo says the most important thing to be nice and raise our vibration. No need to "Be AWARE or UP-To-Date of ALL Secret Agendas going on.

The question I find interesting is: When the system collapses (as it will) and there are people who are not ready to move "up" in vibration, how will the split take place. Maybe the following quotes help us here. This "splitting" of the earth, is not a new thought and can be found in sites like http://cosmicawareness.org/

See these quotes from: Focus Session

The split...
    To further expand upon this, I see two splits happening with this shift. I have been asked about something referred to by many people as the "Event." I see as consciousness rises, and people evolve they will graduate into a higher dimension during their next incarnation. There is a divide in dimensions in which those that have elevated themselves will be able to experience life in a 4D or 5D experience during their next physical incarnation. They may choose to come back in the 3D world, but they are open to learning additional life lessons and grow through experience in a higher dimension. Until now the majority of people have been blocked from advancing by getting caught up in incarnation cycles, but by regaining our power, many opportunities open up- and the cycle can be broken.

Those that aren't capable or chose to reside in the lower vibrations will be stuck in the 3D loop. They won't be able to advance until they are capable of maintaining a consistent frequency.
    See this quote from the same website in the comments section:

I see it splitting to two versions of earth. There is one 3D earth, that is physical. People that have not evolved will be stuck in a loop of incarnations here on this 3D earth. Then I see a higher level of earth emerging- what is unclear to me is if that layer exists on top of this 3D layer (beings reside in a different vibration), or if it is in a different location (like a sister earth)- I need to meditate more on this to get some clarity. Regardless, I see two version of earth co-existing. One is 3D and one is 4D/5D.

For me the way forward is to strengthen my spiritual connects and to have an unshakable belief that whatever I do or experience is correct for me. In the mean time, keep being kind and happy, and don’t get involved in any side shows.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

Astrael (13th April 2015), Lillith (13th April 2015), Longbow (13th April 2015), modwiz (13th April 2015), Myriad (14th April 2015), shannon333 (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you thank you Corey for all of your information. In - Formation

So, I am a very "earth based" being. My question is this... Do you have any information regarding how Gaia will be transitioning through this through the eyes of the Sphere Beings? Looking around, there is quite a mess regarding pollution. 3D/4D thinking, I suppose, would say that I need to make changes to "pick up" the garbage and take responsibility for "allowing" this pollution to occur. Yet, I haven't been consciously consenting to this "trashing" for years now, and yet it still goes on. I also have done my best to inform others, but, eh, "regular humans" don't want to hear it, or they don't care, or they look at me like I've got 5 heads. Will the earth Herself make these changes? Will they be man made? Or both? Also, will we see thousands "die," or perhaps more appropriately leave and go to the holographic reality to keep living out their souls path on being controlled?

Here's another thing. I've been down in Central America for almost 4 months now, observing the culture, feeling the land. You know what they eat on a daily basis? Coke and highly processed "chips" or some type of highly processed "food", if you could even call it "food." They live in a place where you can grow anything and every type of food YEAR ROUND, and they eat chips and soda. MIND BOGGLING.

Honestly, I don't know how these folks are gonna make it. With the planet raising her vibration, what's gonna happen.. either "shit or get off the pot?" There is a lady next door who gets ****y if you turn into her drive way to turn around! BTW I'm on an island in Honduras. I met lots of amazing people in Guatemala, but lots of STS people. What is going to happen to these people???

Look, I'm your stereotypical earth loving, free thinking, organic, service to others "hippy". The first 29 years of my life I had to learn how to be STS in order to "make money" and live within the confines of this system, although it never really "worked." I literally thought even 5 years ago that if I spend money to keep the money flow going, it would return back to me. LOL. Now, 5 years later at 34, I've finally got all the information to PROVE my own inner knowings since birth as to where and what system I've incarnated into.

I can't tell you how many times I've met regular folks who are sooooo appalled at the whole "hippy" thing I "mirror" to them. It's just who I Be. I've gotten to a point in my own evolution where I've met others of like mind as myself, yet we end up being spread out all over the place, gypsy travelers, living on the outskirts of the societal mass not really fitting in anywhere.

I mean, I make random comments to other travelers we've met, like, "yeah, what about our flying space crafts? We don't need oil or gas any more." And these comments are so far of left field for everyone, they don't even know what to say! At least we met ONE, ONE human who has seen crafts where they are at and works with the Mayan Shamans. At least we met ONE, out of the HUNDRED, THOUSANDS even, we've encountered.

Look, I've lived in the closet my whole life to avoid being ridiculed and talking about my "abilities" with other people who just don't "want to know." I have learned VERY WELL NOT to shake the reality bubble of those who LOVE their "BE-LIE-FS."

Here is another thing people need to know. Planetary events, natural disasters, earth changes, ARE DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE CONSCIOUSNESS ,thoughts / habits / patterns / emotions (ESPECIALLY), to the people who live in that area. So if there is a high concentration of people not being kind to their fellow brethren, the Earth herself will actively reflect that.

At this point, I'm ready to get this show on the road. And that was my main question. What is going to happen to these folks? And how is Earth going to "clean up"? I mean I could go around picking up trash till I'm blue in the face, but when I'm gone from the local area, things have a tendency to "revert back." CLEANLINESS IS A MENTAL THOUGHT FORM, believe me. I've cleaned up messes, and it doesn't work unless the inner change happens.

I am also really glad to know that the Sphere Beings, BA's et al have arrived for "reinforcements," kinda like "galactic referees." I'm really ready to up the ante here in this whole human evolution, I've gotten quite bored with the Old way "status quo." GIVE ME SOMETHING NEW TO EXPERIENCE - I AM OFF This Hamster Wheel!

And one more question regarding earth... Do you have nay information about Earth becoming a more habitable planet on our northern hemisphere? There is so my uh land, but it's so cold most of the year. With "global warming" and no more chemtrails once that's all stopped, I foresee a warmer planet in general.... Thoughts?

Oh, and BTW I have some meditation exercises for personal growth, self awareness, self-love, shadow work, to assist in "raising your vibration," that I'm posting here. If if should be on another thread, please let me know, I just signed up here, but I want to get this out to everybody, considering It's in alignment with the Sphere Being's message.
    Last edited by Wyndstorm, 13th April 2015 at 07:54.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2015), blue (13th April 2015), Ciauzar (13th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), dancing waters (13th April 2015), shannon333 (13th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (13th April 2015), TaipeiSam (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Language Yoga - Mental Asanas for the Mind

What I am sharing with you here are the mental Asanas, or mind linguistic techniques. These teachings are ancient, but these practices put a new spin modern day twist on each practitioners internal "reality."

Come end of May I will be back in the States, I will have meditations to assist and do these asana exercises, as my internet isn't fast enough to upload audio here in Central America.

** Please! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. These teachings and practices are newly being reawakened into the collective consciousness, so it's constantly evolving.

Remember, this is a practice, and I always like to remind myself (though not always easy) to be gentle with myself when things get a bit touchy in my inner world.

All of these following Asanas can be done either during traditional meditation, or when hanging out in nature in a quiet place, or through consistently being aware of your own inner mental chatter. There is no right/wrong, and complete and total creative license to find out how these tools and techniques work specifically for you.

Positive Projection Self-Love Affirmations
    Imagine someone you're currently "putting on a pedestal," or "hero worshipping, someone you admire, wish you could be more like.
    Remove the 3rd person from the equation and place yourself in their place. Imagine you're the observer of yourself, and switch pronouns of he/she, they, you, to internal pronouns I, me, my, myself. Notice how this feels within you. Is it easier or harder to place all those attributes on yourself and OWN all those positive characteristics as TRUTH?

See following writing exercises/asanas for more info down below.

SHADOW WORK - Negative Projection Self-Acceptance Emotional Clearing
    Time to get honest with yo' bad self! Anyone annoying you currently or has in the past? Do you find yourself talking about this person behind their back? It's ok, we all do it! This person is simply mirroring shadow aspects of your Self. Unsavory characteristics that we'd rather deny, suppress, ignore.
    During this meditation, you do the same thing as positive, by switching external pronouns to internal pronouns (I, me, myself, my). Sometimes doing this doesn't make sense, like, "But this person sucks! I'm not like that!" But this practice is calling for a level of self-responsibility and accountability for ," what's my part?" in my interpersonal relationships. This is where I get to "Call Myself Out." Remember! The Shadow is FUNNY! I remember to laugh at myself now which is much better than crying and berating myself.
    The point here is to clear up any emotional left over debris, and get honest with ourselves about things that I actually DO do, instead of pretending I don't. This aspect of the tool is used to clear out self-deception, and reveal hidden subconscious tendencies by making them conscious, therefore we have the ability to Change such tendencies. I know when my shadow has reared it's ugly head and made me look like an ass! I've found it much better to acknowledge her, she doesn't bite then
    Another thing to look at, is Do these words create an emotional charge? It's ok, this is the healing. All I need to do is Look at these feelings, acknowledge their existence. If anger and blame come up, punch a pillow, scream underwater, anything to get those emotions out of the body in a healthy fashion. These practices RELEASE the issues in our tissues

Nomatca Nehautl - Mayan Incantation that translates as I MYSELF.
    I Myself _______(fill in the blank)______. I AM aware that every one and every element (plant, animal, rock, building, car, oil, EVERYTHING) is ME, and I AM IT. Separation is only the illusion I experience as a Spirit Essence, Spirit in Flesh, to feel what it's like to be "I and Other." We are all One, each individual fractals choosing to experience Life through our individuated lenses. Using this as a daily awareness can be used both positive and negative, and neutral. The intention is to bring imbalances within the self, the psyche, back into balance; to bring the illusion of separation back into unity within your Self.
    By combining I and MYSELF together, it's like uniting my "lower self I" with my "higher self" by acknowledging MYSELF, MY SELF and I AT THE SAME TIME.

Writing Exercises:

• Dedicate a creative journal entry / art piece just to yourself. Take all those positive projection affirmations and write them out. Focus on beauty. Its almost like creating a shrine to your I AM Self, essentially praising all I AM for how amazingly I Be. Notice if this is hard or difficult, or somewhere in between? Even if you don't believe it, do it anyways. This practice is essentially rewriting OLD conditioning, programs and mental structures regarding self worth and replacing it with a healthy dose of Self-Love and Self-Appreciation.

• Writing in predominately I AM statements. Doing this can be a daily awareness practice, but not dogmatic. Something triggering your emotional body? Write, " I feel, I AM." Replace victim/aggressor blame thought patterns with thoughts of self-responsibility and accountability. I take full responsibility for how I AM feeling right now. I AM feeling this way because ____________ is coming to the surface of my awareness to be released.

• SHADOW WORK - Switching external pronouns of old emails / journal entries (you, he/she, they, we) to internal pronouns (I, me, myself, my). Sometimes doing this doesn't make sense, but its calling for a level of self-responsibility and accountability for ," what's my part?" in my interpersonal relationships. This is where I get to "Call Myself Out." Remember! The Shadow is FUNNY! I remember to laugh at myself now which is much better than crying and berating myself. I also remember this is part of the human condition, and not one single person is immune to self-deception. We all do this! The point of doing this is to reveal parts of the Self that still lie in the shadow, and ask myself, " is this true? what pats of this are true? what is mine? what is NOT mine and Can I fully give this back to the other person? I let go and release unnecessary baggage"

References and Resources:
    My websites: www.languageyogaatitlan.wordpress.com & www.5thdesnityearth.wordpress.com

The 5th Density Earth consists of both Language Yoga article, and some other stuff I write about / find.

Co-creators Sarah and Aaron's sites:
    www.languageyoga.org
    www.imcallingmyselfout.com (this is an interesting one specifically on shadow work)

I have also attached the "introduction to Language Yoga" paper, by Sarah.

And, a direct link to my article, "Language Yoga Changed My Life."
    Click here:https://5thdensityearth.wordpress.co...anged-my-life/

Remember, this is only the beginning of a grand experiment in consciousness. So if you need to reach out to me, or Sarah / Aaron, please feel free! This can be some pretty challenging self-empowerment evolutionary work, so remember no one is ever alone.

Thank I Bless I Love I AM I

Wyndstorm
    Last edited by Wyndstorm, 13th April 2015 at 07:08. Reason: Added key word
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2015), Ciauzar (13th April 2015), dancing waters (13th April 2015), shannon333 (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rocket's Mom View Post
    Thank you citsym, beautiful video -- loved the music and imagry and much of the message.

I am not certain the content is absolute, though. It says we will "have to pass the test of darkness", we will be "tested severly," we must "refuse the evil which is born" there will be "two camps". This is all just a repeat of what we are doing now -- our partners in contrast are already exposed and humanity is "suffering"

I hope the Blue Avian's can address their perspective of what earth must experience before this is all over. If it is more of us vs them, then apparently our lessons aren't over yet. Maybe there is no band-aid to rip off?
    I can't answer for the BA's or anyone else who is saying stuff about what earth must experience. They are quite capable of speaking for themselves and no doubt will if they feel so inclined. I do understand energetics and what most people refer to as "the law of karma". My take on what is meant by "things we have to go through" is that the "karma" that we, as individuals, groups and the entire Earth collective have engendered must be allowed to play out without interference. Universal law. Unless, of course, we elect to nuke ourselves into oblivion and destroy the planet. They would, of necessity, be obliged to interfere with that. The rest of our mess is up to us to clean up and bring balance to and we are expected to step up and do it. Hope this helps. Blessings and peace to all!
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silver Eagle For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2015), Largo (14th April 2015), Spiral of Light (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Good morning all of you beautiful beings. Since some on this thread have been asking "what else can I do to raise my vibration?", I would like to add some insights on that avenue of thought. As with anything, you may take it or leave it. These are not my original ideas, I am just passing them on, as I hope that this may be of service. This is a brief description of these insights.

As we traveled into lower D's, we felt separated from Source, and began to look for energy from other sources. We then tried to gain this energy from those around us. To do this we developed styles of dominance, ie he who dominates gets the energy. Some of these styles are: The Intimidator, The Interegator, The Poor Me, The Aloof/Mysterious, and The On Stage. By using one of these methods, we were able to draw power from others to fill the lack we felt from our perceived separation from Source.

If we now take a look at ourselves, and the manor in which we draw from others. We can then resolve to stop this behavior, and turn once more to Source. The Love and Power of Source is all around us, as most here are aware. Just breathe in this Source when we feel low on energy. To connect, just look to nature and her beauty. Sit and meditate on this beauty, and we will fill with Love. Then we can begin to send this Love back to the object of beauty. As the Love flows out, more Love from Source flows in, never ending.

Once we can learn to do this with each other, we can then let this energy flow out to others. The energy will continue to build for each one, if both individuals are doing this. The energy and vibration will multiply - even more so in groups. This will accelerate the raising of vibrations for all of us.

There is more, if any on this thread are interested. I hope this will be of assistance.

Blessings to all,
    Enlightened Star
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enlightened star For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2015), Ciauzar (13th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), Largo (13th April 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), onespirit (13th April 2015), Silver Eagle (14th April 2015), TaipeiSam (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Mark View Post
    Hi Corey,

I am not just another nobody, I am AWESOME!

That said, if the alliance are allowing images to be created in their likeness, then why not supply actual photographic images/footage?
    I have a feeling they do not fully manifest in the physical - thus, if you were to try and take a photo, you may very well find that said photo does not have the face of the subject you were trying to photograph when you look at it later. In the same way that you see orbs in a digital photo that you did not see with your eyes when you were taking the photo.

I may be wrong though, I'm sure Corey could elaborate...:-)
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2015), enlightened star (13th April 2015), Mark (13th April 2015), Myriad (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (13th April 2015), TaipeiSam (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    I have a feeling they do not fully manifest in the physical - thus, if you were to try and take a photo, you may very well find that said photo does not have the face of the subject you were trying to photograph when you look at it later. In the same way that you see orbs in a digital photo that you did not see with your eyes when you were taking the photo.

I may be wrong though, I'm sure Corey could elaborate...:-)
    Thanks Jcocks,

I did wonder that after I had posted. My consciousness can travel to other dimensions, but maybe not my handycam!
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2015), Myriad (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Greetings Wanderers! And much gratitude to ALL.

Not sure where I saw that someone had posted Carla's favorite photo (I think it was in comment section of Divine Cosmos)

Since I saw that [and since I keep hearing "It's Showtime!" and "On With The Show This Is It!" "Hit The Ground Running" for quite a while now]
    this video has been going through my mind and very Being so just gotta post this Let's Dance video.
    Here's a recap:

A tribute to the joy of dance...it's a wonderful thing. Song is "All These Things That I've Done" by The Killers. All rights are theirs. Images gathered from pubic domain resources, I claim no rights to images.
    For those who want to play this on ipads or iphones, you can access it on my website, YouTube doesn't allow playback of this video on mobile devices. Go here: http://www.barbarancollins.com/sitebu...
    Because so many people have asked, here is the lineup of clips:
    1) Svetlana Zakharova - Swan Lake
    2) Riverdance - Reel of the Sun
    3) Michael Flatley - Lord of the Dance
    4) Michael Jackson - Beat It
    5) Gene Kelly, Cyd Charisse - Singing in the Rain
    6) Elvis - Jailhouse Rock
    7) Charlie Chaplin - Modern Times
    8) John Travolta/Olivia Newton John - Grease
    9) Jimmy Cagney - Yankee Doodle Dandy
    10) Debbie Reynolds - Singing in the Rain
    11) A Chorus Line
    12) Patrick Swayze - Dirty Dancing
    13) Natalie Wood/Richard Beymar - West Side Story
    14) Al Mimms & Leon James doing the Charleston
    15) Maxim & Mel B - Dancing with the Stars
    16) Elvis and Ann Margret - Viva Las Vegas
    17) Michael Jackson from TV Special
    18) Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers - Swing Time
    19) Gene Kelly - Singing in the Rain
    20) All That Jazz - Sandahl Bergman
    21) Three Stooges get a dance lesson
    22) Flashdance
    23) Shirley Temple & Bill "Bojangles" Robinson - Just Around the Corner
    24) Anne Reinking - All That Jazz
    25) Nicholas Brothers - Stormy Weather
    26) Wizard of Oz

many thanks to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab9i0s4WEY0

Perhaps Carla's giving us all a message and encouragement that needed to be sent.

This is all very encouraging. Big Time.

Blessings, Corey, David, BA, and Everyone.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Myriad For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2015), dancing waters (13th April 2015), Longbow (13th April 2015), Param (14th April 2015), shannon333 (14th April 2015), Silver Eagle (14th April 2015), Spiral of Light (13th April 2015)