Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aldebaran mystery ii - nazi ufo secrets, the thule, the vril and the black sun

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

Aldebaran mystery ii - nazi ufo secrets, the thule, the vril and the black sun

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di610MWHAWI

Does The lurid tabloid myth of Nazi contact with space aliens and building flying saucers sound like the most outrageous science fiction? This same legend reconsidered from the radically altered view of Quantum Physics takes on dramatic plausibility! Was the German 'Vril Society' simply making practical application of universal, free-energy Quantum-Physics technology?" These questions and more are explored in this shocking documentary film that reveals the inside story about the Vril Society which became the inner circle of the Thule Society, who's focus was on establishing communications with a group of Extraterrestrials, that began colonizing the planet Earth over a half billion years ago from a dieing star system know as Aldebaran.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Blacklight43 (21st April 2015), bsbray (21st April 2015), Calz (13th February 2014), DNA (21st April 2015), Frances (13th February 2014), Melidae (14th February 2014), modwiz (14th February 2014), mojo (23rd April 2015), Param (21st April 2015), sandy (14th February 2014), Wolf Khan (14th February 2014), Woody (13th February 2014), Zebowho (21st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Ooooh ...

If that one doesn't prompt the swift return of Lord Sid I don't know what will???

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

DNA (21st April 2015), Frances (15th February 2014), sandy (14th February 2014), Wolf Khan (14th February 2014), Woody (15th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    This is a very good video. The information regarding nazi ufo's was new for me and very well presented. Some 'wow' factor.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (14th February 2014), DNA (22nd April 2015), Frances (15th February 2014), Melidae (14th February 2014), mojo (23rd April 2015), The One (14th February 2014), Wolf Khan (14th February 2014), Woody (15th February 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    Like everything, the nazis, are trying to fulfill there agenda, which seems to me, they think they are doing. Always watch for signs of spring. The light is brightening.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (15th February 2014), Frances (15th February 2014), KosmicKat (14th February 2014), Melidae (14th February 2014), modwiz (14th February 2014), mojo (23rd April 2015), Woody (15th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Bumping thread!

Ties in a lot of information that I've heard separately. Definitely food for thought.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

DNA (22nd April 2015), Frances (15th February 2014), modwiz (15th February 2014), mojo (23rd April 2015), Woody (15th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    Bumping thread!

Ties in a lot of information that I've heard separately. Definitely food for thought.
    This video is a sleeper. Understood, as much of what is out there deserves ignoring, IMO. I love the no music aspect of it and the narrator has a voice and manner that does not create false drama. Good quality, well researched information.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (16th February 2014), DNA (22nd April 2015), Frances (15th February 2014), Herbert (16th February 2014), KosmicKat (22nd April 2015), mojo (23rd April 2015), Woody (15th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Bumping the thread because a newer, extended version of this video has been released. This one is 1 hour and 14 minutes in duration.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (22nd April 2015), DNA (21st April 2015), Frances (21st April 2015), mojo (23rd April 2015), norman (21st April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    Ooooh ...

If that one doesn't prompt the swift return of Lord Sid I don't know what will???

I met these "Order of the Black Sun" people (Actually spent way more time than I care to go into)... they very much align with this "Light" and "Dark" side of the "Force" way of thinking... And it goes much further and deeper in the "Jedi" and "Dark Sith" mythology than most would think... Very creepy stuff!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st April 2015), Calz (21st April 2015), Ciauzar (22nd April 2015), DNA (21st April 2015), Frances (21st April 2015), mojo (23rd April 2015), norman (21st April 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    (Nazi) Aldebaran contactee Maria Orsic and the VRIL Society

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuHJz-xPopU

also:

- Aldebaran Aryans, Hyperborea, Thule & Vril (13:41)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NYrGL0Xwt0

- The Vril Society (36:16)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDFEwIXlrss

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd April 2015), Ciauzar (22nd April 2015), DNA (22nd April 2015), mojo (23rd April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    The vrill society seemed to hint that these beings from Aldaberan were the ancient Summerians, the Annunaki.
    I have no idea, for all we know, Aldaberan was an Annunaki out post like earth, left to fend for their own when the Annunaki just as we were.
    It could be that the Annunaki are poised to return to their planet as well as ours, and due to the instinct of self preservation a pact was made to form an alliance against the Annunaki.
    It's what Zeus and his siblings did to the titans. It's a repetitive theme.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd April 2015), Ciauzar (22nd April 2015), mojo (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks

I read about all this stuff and came to the conclusion
    that the Nazis do not exist anymore see the diary of Admiral Richard B Byrd

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ti...a_hueca_2d.htm

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Astrael For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd April 2015), DNA (22nd April 2015), mojo (23rd April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Astrael View Post

I read about all this stuff and came to the conclusion
    that the Nazis do not exist anymore see the diary of Admiral Richard B Byrd

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ti...a_hueca_2d.htm

Watch this and think again...

A Fourth Reich In The Sun
    Patrick Henningsen interviews Gerrard Williams, the former Duty Editor at Reuters Television and Foreign Duty Editor at The BBC, Sky News and APTN and author of the book Grey Wolf. Patrick and Gerrard take a deeper look into one of the greatest the untold stories of World War II, where Adolf Hitler and many other top Nazis including Martin Bormann, escaped to Argentina after the Fall of Berlin in 1945.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xszKqQhnvEQ

also...

The Skorzeny legacy - The 'Bush' family was created to destroy America
    According to Otto Skorzeny, pictured is the Scherff family and a few friends (circa 1938). http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm
    Holding “Mother" Scherff’s hand at left is Martin Bormann. In front is Reinhardt Gehlen. In back is Joseph Mengele and to his right is Skorzeny as a young man. At center right (in the German navy uniform) is George H. Scherff, Jr. and his father George H. Scherff, Sr. Bormann became Hitler’s second in command. Reinhardt Gehlen was a chief SS officer and assassin who was smuggled out of Germany under Operation Paperclip. Skorzeny was Hitler's bodyguard and SS spy/assassin who came to the U.S. after the war under Project Paperclip. Skorzeny and GHW Bush were instrumental in merging Nazi (SS) intelligence with the OSI to form the CIA with "Wild Bill" Donovan and Allen Dulles. These guys were also part of CIA mind control experiments such as MK-ULTRA. SS officer and physician Joseph Mengele, the notoriously sadistic “Angel of Death” of Auschwitz, escaped Germany to South America after the war. George H. Scherff, Jr., became the 41st President of the United States as GHW Bush and George H. Scherff, Sr., was Nicola Tesla’s “trusted assistant.”

What you are about to read is another step beyond research pioneered in the early 90s by author/historian Webster Tarpley based largely on deathbed “clues” provided by former Hitler bodyguard Otto Skorzeny and his box of photographs. Since Skorzeny’s death in 1999, the various leads he provided have been followed up and tend to support what, at first blush, would appear to be the unbelievable rantings of an embittered old man. What remains constant as we pore through publicly available official records, private correspondence, memoirs, newspaper articles, photos and other “clues” is that Bush family records (the ones that exist) are a puzzle palace of inconsistencies and curiosities. Since it is a congressional established fact that Prescott Bush was in business with the Nazis during WWII, we can safely say that the Bush/Nazi connection existed. Who are the Bushes? How did they get connected with the Nazis? Is the connection still alive through U.S. presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush? The answers are not as literal as we would like them to be. But we have the testimony of Otto Skorzeny and his photos — especially the one at right. So, here we go — the first installment of an investigation that points to a curious conclusion: The “Bush” family was created to destroy America.

CONTINUE: http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

Otto Skorzeny's confessions: the Bush family are Nazis

Last edited by Outlander, 22nd April 2015 at 23:13.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

DNA (23rd April 2015), ERK (22nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:46.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

DNA (23rd April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    I think I may have mentioned it on this forum before (maybe not) but my second husband (he is now deceased) his parents were former SS and were relocated to Argentina after the war. Ex husband's mother used to do Eva Braun's hair (as well as other SS officer wives). I have never met a more vile woman (and family) in my life. I am convinced Hitler escaped to Argentina. BTW- this family kept the relocation details under wraps- in my ex's father's obituary it was never mentioned they relocated to Argentina after the war. No doubt under the paperclip program because father and his brother became very successful aerospace and defense contractors. See below at the spin job in the obituary. No mention they actually lived in Argentina for over 10 years where ex husband was born, just a mention he *worked* there lol. Tey keep this stuff under wraps.

Born in Bruck an der Mur, Austria, ___________attended Correspondence School in Berlin from 1940-43 to become a chemo-technician. Before being the first person to make oil-less bearings for record players and sound equipment while working in Buenos Aires, Josef served with the German Army from 1943 to 1945. He then immigrated into Canada in 1956 and became a naturalized citizen in 1962. Josef became a patentee and industrialist in investment castings for defense, medical, and aerospace

Edited to add- I would like to see the Grey Wolf film but it is currently unavailable on Amazon and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else.
    This is all YT has to offer but apparently if you mail Carlos Alperin (carlos@gallopingfilms.com) he'll tell you where you can find the full doc. (Probably hidden somewhere under a different title).

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

DNA (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    This is all YT has to offer but apparently if you mail Carlos Alperin (carlos@gallopingfilms.com) he'll tell you where you can find the full doc. (Probably hidden somewhere under a different title).

Thank you!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

DNA (23rd April 2015)