Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    (GoodETx.None of us are above distortions and self aggrandizing beliefs and personal "Truths" within our own "Reality Bubbles"... None of us!
    despite that, i keep an eye for one...more, and/ or all at some point - sevice to others souls, who'd be, among all the rest, consciously dismissing deception.
    Last edited by Elbie, 3rd March 2015 at 18:50. Reason: typos
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (3rd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), Spiral of Light (4th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    I'll wing it from my decaying memory ...

Ra was "not one of the good guys" in Egypt ... at least the results not as good as intended?

karma to pay ...

6th density STO as described in length in the Law of One series.

(that's the very short version)

That said ... that was the first reference to the Blue Avians actually being Ra I am aware of ... discernment as always.
    Some of those Egyptian and Sumerian bird headed carved rock stories/hieroglyphs come to mind..
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Breeze (5th March 2015), Calz (4th March 2015), GoodETxSG (3rd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DivinelyImmortal View Post
    Thank you for this info, G. This is very helpful, though there is a lot of conflicting information on the Internet about Density vs. Dimension, as well as how many Density levels and how many Dimension levels there are.

Anyway, this appears to place the Sphere Beings and their four allies in a vibrational or evolutionary plane, if I can use those simple terms, that is well above that of the self-serving (STS) races, which is excellent news for us.
    That depends on who you talk to. My personal understanding is that there are self-serving races in all dimensional levels.

Just for the sake of clarity, though, when you say 'D', are you referring to Density or Dimension?
    It's the same thing really. As you go up the dimensional levels reality becomes less "dense" and easier to influence.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (4th March 2015), lookbeyond (4th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TrumanLCash View Post
    David Wilcock has been promoting the "Ra" of the "Law of One" channeled material as being a benevolent being. I have been sort of biting my tongue for quite a while on this subject as I have been busy with other unrelated activities. The bottom line is that it is my experience that this is a deception. (I do think that David Wilcock does impart some good information on other subjects, though.)

I knew Ra personally in my past incarnation as an Egyptian pharoah and my name was pronounced Ra-may-sees (not "Ramzees"). Ra was part of a group of apparent ETs who appeared in their flying disk (i.e., space/time ship) to numerous leaders and "prophets" all over the planet. They are the ETs who portrayed themselves as "gods" and who established the established the major world religions and secret societies in order to keep mankind apart and fighting with each other. I was personally ordered by Ra and Ptah to fight the Hittites. The operated under various names in numerous cultures. They are the hidden cause of war and chaos on this planet (not to mention satanic rituals, etc).

I do not expect or want people to believe me just because I say I have these memories. The Egyptians and other civilizations have recorded the heinous mind control activities of this group of ETs. Zecharia Sitchin has translated Egyptian writings as well as writings from other civilizations. It is no secret that Ra and his fellow conspirators were not nice guys because it has been widely publicized throughout Earth's history (mistaken as "mythology" in modern times). They operated on fear. Nowadays it appears they operate through "channeled" or telepathic messages to deceive and to manipulate minds and beliefs. They do channel some truth in order to get people to buy into the sugar-coated messages and accept a belief system that is not their own. And that is the simplicity of the trap. I have documented this group of ETs in my second book THE EYE OF RA. I would also recommend THE GODS OF EDEN by William Bramley and THE WARS OF GODS AND MEN by Sitchin.

It's all about mind control. Discernment is the watchword. Truth lies within us all if one takes the time and effort to look. It is the deceivers who offer truth on a silver platter for us to accept as a belief system. That is how they established the planet's religions and secret societies. Real truthseeking takes an extreme amount of time and effort and it is an endless process. It never comes on a silver platter. The more we come to know, the more we realize that there is more to know. As we individually unlock one level of the matrix, we start to see the next level. But no one can do it for us. No channeled information is going to set anyone free from the matrix as it requires active participation of the truth seeker who QUESTIONS AUTHORITY at every step of the way.

And may the truth set us free,
    Truman L Cash
    Thankyou Trueman, i read both your books some time back now and i hope GoodETsXG does not mind me going off topic somewhat. GoodETsXG has mentioned "Jesus" in his post at PA a time back with reguard to removal of etheric parasites if my memory serves me correctly and i am wondering if you have an opinion on "Jesus's" /Yeshua /The Christs work on Earth, I believe He also said "The truth will set you free" and His Gospels left out of the official Bible may represent His Works more accurately than the pauline versions.

I am wondering if you consider "Jesus" a helper of Humanity in terms of personal evolvement, possibly a "good ET" for want of a better description.

Please forgive me if you have mentioned this topic in your books as it is quite a long time ago i read them and i have read much since,

Thankyou and Kind Reguards, lookbeyond
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Ria (4th March 2015), TrumanLCash (5th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rakv-eNJBn8

Giant Planet size UFO's THE Sun Stargate & Sungods - Nassim Haramein Part 1 of 5
    TRANSCRIPT

It became clear to me eventually that the Sun God's must have been Sun God's for a reason. They were called Sun God's in all these civilizations just the same. Well if the universe is different scale black holes then in order for these Sun God's to travel through space from one side of the galaxy to the other they would have to enter the wormhole, the singularity at the centre of those black holes. So they would use stars as gateways to go from one side of the galaxy to another. And then you would expect them to be called Sun God's. That is why, for instance, the ancient traditions in most of these countries talks about the sun as the doorway to the higher realm where the Sun God's come from. They talk about the black hole at the centre of our galaxy as the hub, the central sun, from which you can access all of the stars in the galaxy. So you would enter the sun and then through to the galactic centre out one of the arms of the galaxy, out one of the suns on another arm in the galaxy.

This is the sun as it looks normally. On the sun appears sunspots. These are sunspots. Actually they are sunspots seen at the x-ray range level so they appear very bright. Actually sunspots in the optical spectrum are very dark, like black. Well they appear when the sun becomes very active at 19.47 lat north and south, okay, and when you look at the sunspot carefully, and I picked this one because I believe that sun spots are at the heart of the matter, when you look at it carefully you can see that the fire is being sucked in. That's what made me think from my calculations and from my theory and all this that the sunspots on the sun are not surface events but huge vortices going to the middle of the sun.

Can you see the fire being sucked in here? I got in a lotta trouble for saying that. Coz they said no, no, no it's just surface event. And I said well if it's just surface event how come if you look at the sunspots on the sun, they always occur in opposite polar - [points to screen images] - see this one here has got an opposite one there. These three there have an opposite three there! You see all the sun spots occur in opposition to each other because when you have a vortex going one way in the coriolis effect you have another going the other way on the other side and they generate a link at the middle, a link at singularity. Sun spots are huge vortices going towards singularity at the centre of the black hole and that's why when you look at sun spot's very carefully you see fire being sucked in.

The sun spots actually break through the event horizon of the black hole of the sun where you can actually see the collapsing black hole pulling the electromagnetic field in. Well when I was saying this I was being ridiculed, recently this is what they found. [plays a short vid on Stanford scientist discoveries that ends with: and for the first time they had discovered an inward flow of material, we discovered the out flowing material was just the surface feature . . . and if you look at them deeper you find material rushing inwards like planet sized whirlpools or hurricanes . . . until now we've looked down at the top of sunspots like we might look down at a tree through branches and leaves . . . the roots of the tree however remain a mystery.] Nassim: "ha ha that's for you guys.

So they started to see now that the sunspots, which some of them are like 14 times the size of the earth, are huge vortices going towards the middle and when you talk about material being spit out of the sunspots do you guys know what material that is? Water. Large amounts of water comes out of sunspots on the sun right beside the fire. So then I was thinking about that, I'm like, hmm, okay well you know if you were to travel through the universe and everything in the universe was a singularity and everything in the universe is a singularity then you could build a ship that's able to go inside a singularity. That ship would have to have a drive at its centre that is a singularity in itself. You could enter a local singularity and because you're in singularity, connected to all things, you could come out anywhere you want, anywhere else in the universe. And you could actually follow a linear progression of that travel although it would only take seconds for you to go across the galaxy. You would still go through the singularity of the sun, through the singularity of the hub and then out through another singularity that would be a solar system in some other corner of the galaxy. You could even go from the hub to another galaxy hub and then come out wherever you want there. You guys are following this???

Okay, well then if you think of it this way, okay well we should be able to see these guys coming in and out, so I started to investigate this and I found something very bizarre. I found that most of the telescopes and probes that observe the sun are owned by no-one else but the Vatican. The Vatican. And I was thinking, well, that is strange, what does the Vatican want with the sun? So I started to you know keep track of what was going on on the sun and I kept on downloading material from NASA from the SOHO probe which is the probe that's orbiting the sun and one day this video was put on the net, almost 5 years ago, there's been many others since then though.

This is a good one. Let's take a look at it. This is the probe telemetry, this is the camera and it has a little arm that has a protective lens because otherwise the electronics would get overwhelmed and this is a representation of the sun's surface and this is the video. [plays video] This video was placed on the net saying comet, sun gazing comet hits the sun and you know a bunch of people downloaded this stuff and emailed NASA and said what are these objects because comets usually have extremely long tails when they approach an object like the sun. Do you know how big these objects are? At least the size of the earth. A comet the size of the earth orbiting or approaching the sun should have a very large, very visible tail. So after a whole bunch of astro physicists emailed NASA going what are these objects you're calling comets, they retracted the video. I was lucky to get a copy because after a whole bunch of people complained when they retracted the video they put the video back on. But all of a sudden the objects had tails.

However, let's go back and analyze this video a little bit. You can see the stars in the background all going from left to right, okay that's because the probe is orbiting. And all these little white dots those are particles hitting the camera so you can't ignore these little beeps. [beginning of part 2] If you actually go backward you will find that there is only one object going toward the sun, at first. And then at this frame you will find two little objects here that appear that in the next frame move from here to here. Can everybody see this? So from here to there.

Now that's against all the other movements in the background and then on the next frame these two objects become one. Now that's quite possible if the two objects ended up one behind each other, so now it becomes one to an observer here. And then in the next frame these two objects become the second comet which makes a ninety degree angle turn, see, boom, become one, and then starts moving in this direction. So it became one here and then started moving completely in a ninety degree angle direction from where it was going. Now the only comets, that I know of, that do that type of crazy movements, are the ones that have little windows and little guys in the back waving. [audience comment: the size of the earth?] The size of the earth!
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Breeze (5th March 2015), Calz (4th March 2015), lookbeyond (4th March 2015), Ria (4th March 2015), Spiral of Light (4th March 2015), Tarpan (4th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (4th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Food for thought Gemma, thankyou,lb
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Ria (4th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    To All,

These Sphere Beings and their allies have remained cloaked and unidentified for up to 16 years, since 1999. I believe it behooves us to find out who these “Beings” are and what their true motives are, rather than assuming anything.

I keep wanting to believe that they have Humanity's best interests at heart, but something keeps telling me not to blindly assume that, or we may be setting ourselves up for something that we will deeply regret later.

In other words, we need to stop being sheep and nonchalantly accepting whatever comes our way.

If these truly are benevolent Beings, I believe they need to establish that fact beyond any doubt by figuring out some way to prove that to us that would be impossible for malevolent ET's to imitate through deception.

I don't know if that is possible, but a holographic Jesus appearing in the sky would not convince me of anything, nor would some fantastic aerial display of ships, to give two examples that would be unconvincing.

At the very least, I believe they should 1) state who they are, 2) state emphatically and unequivocally that they are benevolent and are here to serve the highest and greatest good for Humanity, and 3) state what their ultimate objectives are, as opposed to short-term benevolent 'bait' to lure us in.

That still would not prove or guarantee anything, but at least it would be an attempt to hold their feet to the fire to prove who they are and what they want, as opposed to blindly and naively rolling out the red carpet for them.

Knowledge is Power, and I would modify that profound expression to Knowledge is Spiritual Power, which is our ultimate weapon against tyranny.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying or implying that these Sphere Beings and their allies are not benevolent; I'm saying that they should prove to us that they are and that we should not rest until we have some satisfactory answers.
    Last edited by DivinelyImmortal, 4th March 2015 at 16:32. Reason: change 'benevolent plans' to 'ultimate objectives'
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DivinelyImmortal For This Useful Post:

jcocks (4th March 2015), Sebastion (4th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (5th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Comic relief ... hope that is allowed ...

... spotted one of them Blue Avian thingies ...

... all good ... didn't pull out the shotgun ...

...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (5th March 2015), Ria (5th March 2015), sandy (6th March 2015), Sooz (6th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Thankyou Trueman, i read both your books some time back now and i hope GoodETsXG does not mind me going off topic somewhat. GoodETsXG has mentioned "Jesus" in his post at PA a time back with reguard to removal of etheric parasites if my memory serves me correctly and i am wondering if you have an opinion on "Jesus's" /Yeshua /The Christs work on Earth, I believe He also said "The truth will set you free" and His Gospels left out of the official Bible may represent His Works more accurately than the pauline versions.

I am wondering if you consider "Jesus" a helper of Humanity in terms of personal evolvement, possibly a "good ET" for want of a better description.

Please forgive me if you have mentioned this topic in your books as it is quite a long time ago i read them and i have read much since,

Thankyou and Kind Reguards, lookbeyond
    Yes, I did first encounter the principle that the truth can set us free in the "New Testament" of the Bible when I was a young lad. However, I have no knowledge of whether the so-called "Jesus" (which could not have been his name if he existed in fact) actually existed or not. However, it is quite plain that the bible has been altered so what is true or not remains obscured. As I pointed out in the EYE OF RA, the whole Jesus story as it now exists shows that it is connected with Sun God worship. I read a book by the Dalai Lama and the principles sounded strangely familiar to the alleged words of "Jesus" in the bible. So it seems a bit of a mystery whether the actual story of Jesus was changed to fit the Sun God machinations. For example, the eucharist was straight out of Egypt (which I confirmed from my own memories, but is also widely known in association with Osiris as a historical fact.) The principle of the truth setting us free does not necessarily come from just the Bible. It is a universal principle and I have found that it can be a useful tool for exposing the matrix.

Also, since you referred to my previous post, I should mention that I made a clarification of it in the UFO/ET section here. I wanted to make it clear that I was not attacking David Wilcock's beliefs but simply wanting to express my viewpoint of the "Law of One" channelings.

Truman L Cash
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th March 2015), Calz (6th March 2015), lookbeyond (5th March 2015), Sebastion (5th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Yea, I saw that posted over on the "Dis-Info" thread on another Forum... Very Clever.

EDIT:

NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF FORTITUDE TO EVEN BRING UP THE TINY POINT THAT THE SOME PEOPLE WITH AGENDA'S ARE COMPLETELY MISREPRESENTING ALL OF THE INFO THAT THEY ARE PUTTING FORTH ABOUT THE BLUE AVIANS MESSAGE... NOT ONE OF THE CROSS FORUM MEMBERS ARE WILLING TO POST THE GENUINE REPORTED INFORMATION TO REFUTE THE RIDICULED DIS-INFORMATION (Interestingly enough these are 100% Government Dis-info/Discredit Tactics!)...

Very Disappointing!

"G"

Cannot speak for anyone else (cross member or not) ... but I have been taken to task by the mod squad several times for "cross posting" ... and I don't wish to be banned.

Sounds cowardly no doubt to people really laying it on the line ... but I certainly could not carry *any* message forward without a presence ... correct?

I do what I can to walk the fine line and offer subtle suggestions ... what else can I do???

Anyway ... this thread (and many others here) are open for visitor viewing ... those that wish to see it can read your messages loud and clear.
    Last edited by Calz, 6th March 2015 at 06:25. Reason: adding
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Altaira (7th March 2015), dancing waters (6th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), GoodETxSG (6th March 2015), Highland1 (6th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), Sebastion (6th March 2015), Sooz (6th March 2015), Spiral of Light (6th March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    GoodeT, I hear the message clearly and it has been the focus of what is shared by me in written and spoken word. Sovereign humans, Blue Avians and Red Dragons, lol, are all of one mind as to what it will take to "save" humanity. That is, get them off their knees and grow into beings who comprehend sovereignty and the responsibility of higher functioning required. It does appear the mind control is deeper than previously perceived. Or genetics, tinkering or otherwise.
    Last edited by modwiz, 6th March 2015 at 07:35.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Altaira (7th March 2015), Calz (6th March 2015), dancing waters (6th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), GoodETxSG (6th March 2015), Highland1 (6th March 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), Sooz (7th March 2015), Spiral of Light (6th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (6th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post

It does appear the mind control is deeper than previously perceived. Or genetics, tinkering or otherwise.

Therein lies the rub ...

Clearly humanity must rise to the occasion ... but to what degree are we able to do so under the current circumstances?

Allegedly some of the external forces creating this scenario are being mitigated ...

Perhaps.

... an even playing field would be remarkable considering where we have come from ...
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Altaira (7th March 2015), Breeze (6th March 2015), dancing waters (6th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), GoodETxSG (6th March 2015), Highland1 (6th March 2015), modwiz (6th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), Sebastion (6th March 2015), Sooz (7th March 2015), Spiral of Light (6th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (6th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    We are scheduling another trip for me out to L.A. to put together a full presentation of "Data/Information" with "Images" and "Video".

I am also in contact with several people over the last few days who have contacted through my site that "Say" they have had contact with both "Orb's" and "Blue Avian's". I have no idea if they are legit yet, I was told that there Had Been and World Be other people contacted and that they would have specific information that they would present to verify their experiences/communications. At this point I have no idea if they are "Legit", "Neurotic Attention Seeker's" or just some more people looking to "Ridicule".

In any case after my trip and our working with a small team to present some high quality data/images the information will be posted both on DW's site and my Site here: http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/ (Some small updates already)

Thank you,
    "G"
    Another presentation with more info sound great. As for the last one, I was only able to hear David and could not see any of the visual part.

I hope this presentation will be posted in full and we won't have to pay a fee to see the whole enchilada. Will the whole presentation will be made available for free?

Thank you,

Lift the Veil
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th March 2015), Calz (7th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), GoodETxSG (6th March 2015), Highland1 (6th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), Sooz (7th March 2015), Spiral of Light (6th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    It does appear the mind control is deeper than previously perceived. Or genetics, tinkering or otherwise.
    There is mind control everywhere. WE ourselves have to make the conscious effort and most of us here would know this.

There are chemtrails, em waves, micro waves, etc etc. But why are there so many devices of control?

They know that it can no longer be stopped, the increase of energy in our sol system pairs to activate higher densities in our DNA. Organic life always seeks to be in balance with nature.
    That is why Monsanto makes farmers buy seed every year because they know that after a few generations the seeds "miraculously" go back to "being normal"

I'm sorry if I did not make myself clear, I am not very good with expression of verbal language.

To GOODET, Thank you for your posts. They have reassured me of everything that comes through me.

Love will heal this world, Love IS healing the world. More then all of us here our brothers and sisters of earth need it more then we do.
    We are the forerunners, here to set the stage. You know just as I do this work we do is not a coincidence. Take back complete control of your power.
    You are always being guided. Be the frequency you wish to experience. There will be much turmoil and not everyone will make it. It is ok.
    We are all on the same journey walking different paths.We will usher in this golden age. You need not worry, look at the kids, they are already living the new way.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mano For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th March 2015), Calz (7th March 2015), dancing waters (7th March 2015), GoodETxSG (6th March 2015), Highland1 (6th March 2015), Lillith (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), modwiz (6th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), sandy (7th March 2015), Sooz (7th March 2015), Spiral of Light (6th March 2015), Tarpan (7th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts
    GoodETxsg, when I left PA, I REALLY left PA. I pulled all the plugs to that place and haven't been back since.

However, while checking out a link to PA from your website, regarding the false allegations, I was able to read the thread that demonizes you and DW and makes fun of the Blue Avians and their message to humanity that is now becoming clear.

What was obvious to me is that many of the posters on that thread displayed attitudes of mockery and gang-style commentary that is exactly the opposite attitude of the Service to Others direction that we are being encouraged to go in by the Blue Avians as a means to achieve higher vibratory states.

Let them wallow in their criticism and pompous negativity. At some point, the dust will settle, and there will be clarity regarding all of this.

As we move forward, we are moving away from the hurtfulness of such ones. It is “of no significance” in the Grand Scheme of Things… as they, the nay-sayers themselves, are of no significance.

Hmmm... tried to post this comment several hours ago, but received a message that the ToT system had crashed. Lost the post, so came back and rewrote it. Just noticed that the time stamp is 15:33 (or 3:33).
    Last edited by Spiral of Light, 6th March 2015 at 19:51. Reason: Time notatiion
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th March 2015), dancing waters (7th March 2015), DNA (7th March 2015), GoodETxSG (6th March 2015), Highland1 (6th March 2015), lift the veil (6th March 2015), Lillith (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), mano (6th March 2015), modwiz (6th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), sandy (7th March 2015), Sebastion (6th March 2015), Sooz (7th March 2015)