Page 7 of 84 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I listened to George Noory's interview of David Wilcock and made almost four pages of notes. Just thought I'd pull out a few points that I found particularly interesting, and see if GoodET has anything more to offer on these subjects.

*DW mentions that there are many, many mound builder sites in the Northwest Territories in Canada and that these are associated with the stasis beings. The military come in and build a fake nuclear power plant or other buildings on top of the mound, and are then able to do their research in secret. They lock down the site so that the stasis beings, when they awaken, aren't able to get out into the open.

Two groups have already been awakened. One of them was 24 foot tall, one was a group of 56 people who woke up last week!!!! A strain of Nordic ET's is taking them off planet to beings like them, living in off-world colonies. It's sort of 'A Big Deal' to have awakened from 13,000 years.

*The Snowden Documents. Snowden had a lot of help. Information was being beamed up to a satellite then down to a storage facility, non-stop, at a very high bandwidth, for three years.They have all the stuff from the SSP's, the alphabet soup agencies and the military/industrial complex. They are planning on releasing this stuff in stages. The information on the satanic group manipulating world politics and mass media is going to be very shocking.

*We are about a year and a half away, and there is nothing the cabal can do to stop it. It only takes one person who has ascended and is able to drive away all of these bad guys, and they see it coming.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (3rd March 2015), dancing waters (3rd March 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd March 2015), Highland1 (2nd March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), modwiz (2nd March 2015), naochan (2nd March 2015), norman (2nd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), ronin (2nd March 2015), sandy (2nd March 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd March 2015), Spiritwind (2nd March 2015), Tarpan (3rd March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post

"They" also are of the belief that Humanity must experience some more hardships and undergo some more "Growth" and "Understanding of Our Own Power of Consciousness" so we learn to "Stop Repeating Personal and Historical Cycles" that we have been caught up in. We also need to become "Consciously more Service to Others" (Make the effort) and "Raise our Vibrations" to "Resonate with the Energetic/Vibrational Changes" that are currently happening in our part of the Galaxy...

As "Hokey" as this sounds this will be obtained through a "LOVE Frequency" and moving away from the "FEAR/HATE Frequencies"... (They have "Communicated this can be done through current belief systems and that NO EGOCENTRIC PERSONALITIES, NO CULTS, OR RELIGIONS are to be made from their information. They "Communicated" that there is too little time to deal with this "Distortion of Human Nature").

I know this sounds like a bunch of Hippy or New Age mumbo jumbo to many people here but that is their Message/Agenda at this current time. They have just recently come out of their "Observation Phase" and moved into this "Pre-Operational/Operational Phase".

If some of the people in Forums like this are having a hard time with this message imagine how hard of a time I am having in explaining this with those with "Warrior Mentalities" and who are out for "Revenge" and "Heads to Roll" and do anything it takes to end the enslavement of Humanity immediately?
    The sphere beings are correct in my observation of the human condition(ing). It is our own defeatism that needs to be defeated, IMO. No matter who I read, the information regarding what needs to be done to free humanity is converging into a narrative of consensus. This is very uplifting and points to the coordination taking place within the minds of these groupings.

Very good news!
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Alan (3rd April 2015), Calz (3rd March 2015), dancing waters (3rd March 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), john parslow (2nd March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (2nd March 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (2nd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Also See Post #248,
    They are helping us inwardly and outwardly... In MAJOR and DIRECT ways! They are also helping us help our selves.

This is not a "Prime Directive Protocol" type of intervention. However if we do not evolve and learn some principals on our own they will be doing us no long term favors.

We have never stood on our own two feet without any type of "Interference" or "Management" since our creation. We are starting to "Crawl" and we are now learning to "Walk"... Not all of this is going to make sense to everyone yet... There is more to come.
    but the truth is both logical and ethical category

as long as there's talk about 'them' who would/are helping us (on condition that...) from behind the scenes, there can be NO talk about standing on our own feet.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), ronin (2nd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015), Sebastion (2nd March 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    but the truth is both logical and ethical category

as long as there's talk about 'them' who would/are helping us (on condition that...) from behind the scenes, there can be NO talk about standing on our own feet.
    I do not understand the either/or polarized statement here. Standing on our own two feet is the only conversation for us to have regardless of what "they" are doing. Our question is, ''What are we doing to empower ourselves?"

However, one can only work within their perspective. Finding those who share an empowered perspective has been the most challenging part of shifting the paradigm and living conditions here on Earth. Lots of "victims" and few warriors. The warriors will be the deliverers and the victims will be receivers of that deliverance. The sorting out process is in progress as we speak.

Hearing all voices is helpful as people's words show where they stand with themselves and the world around them. This permits those wishing to uplift to find partners to work with.
    Last edited by modwiz, 2nd March 2015 at 22:15.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (2nd March 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd March 2015), Tarpan (3rd March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (2nd March 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I do not understand the either/or polarized statement here. Standing on our own two feet is the only conversation for us to have regardless of what "they" are doing. Our question is, ''What are we doing to empower ourselves?"

However, one can only work within their perspective. Finding those who share an empowered perspective has been the most challenging part of shifting the paradigm and living conditions here on Earth. Lots of "victims" and few warriors. The warriors will be the deliverers and the victims will be receivers of that deliverance. The sorting out process is in progress as we speak.

Hearing all voices is helpful as people's words show where they stand with themselves and the world around them. This permits those wishing to uplift to find partners to work with.
    Well said Modwiz!
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Calz (3rd March 2015), dancing waters (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (2nd March 2015), modwiz (2nd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd March 2015), Tarpan (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts

"They" also are of the belief that Humanity must experience some more hardships and undergo some more "Growth" and "Understanding of Our Own Power of Consciousness" so we learn to "Stop Repeating Personal and Historical Cycles" that we have been caught up in. We also need to become "Consciously more Service to Others" (Make the effort) and "Raise our Vibrations" to "Resonate with the Energetic/Vibrational Changes" that are currently happening in our part of the Galaxy...

As "Hokey" as this sounds this will be obtained through a "LOVE Frequency" and moving away from the "FEAR/HATE Frequencies"... (They have "Communicated this can be done through current belief systems and that NO EGOCENTRIC PERSONALITIES, NO CULTS, OR RELIGIONS are to be made from their information. They "Communicated" that there is too little time to deal with this "Distortion of Human Nature").

If some of the people in Forums like this are having a hard time with this message imagine how hard of a time I am having in explaining this with those with "Warrior Mentalities" and who are out for "Revenge" and "Heads to Roll" and do anything it takes to end the enslavement of Humanity immediately?
    Except for the 'experience more hardships' part, this is great news! For those who have already begun to recognize and apply the Service to Others concept and who are aware of the ability humanity has to raise individual vibration through Love and Compassion, it should be a simple process to ramp it up a notch and consciously Serve and Love even more.

However, I'm wondering about the masses of humanity who remain clueless about this type of spiritual progress... the loving and the serving part of it. How will they learn to tune into that LOVE frequency and relinquish the FEAR and HATE? Could it possibly be accomplished through their various churches? ...but, what about those who are not church-goers?

If I am understanding correctly, it seems that it will be through already-established "current belief systems", and that makes perfect sense to me.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    For anyone interested DW is making a number of follow-up comments since his C2C radio spot.

Pretty wild stuff of the Blue Avian variety type ...

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/int...ast-2-3-years/
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

DivinelyImmortal (3rd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), john parslow (3rd March 2015), lift the veil (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (3rd March 2015), naochan (3rd March 2015), norman (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), Sooz (3rd March 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (3rd March 2015), tonig (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    For anyone interested DW is making a number of follow-up comments since his C2C radio spot.

Pretty wild stuff of the Blue Avian variety type ...

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/int...ast-2-3-years/
    Very interesting comments from David. Thanks Calz for the post/link.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Calz (3rd March 2015), GoodETxSG (3rd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (3rd March 2015), naochan (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    There is a lot of info coming in about "The Cabal" trying to bring about some "Biblical End Time" type incidents including a "Short" WWIII that would focus and end around Israel. More on that will probably come out through another source... I know this is getting "Stranger" than it already was... Stand by, it appears this ride has just begun.

TY,
    "G"
    GoodETxSG,

In regards to your comment above about "the Cabal trying to bring about some Biblical End Time" type incidents would you please look at my question here http://jandeane81.com/threads/5178-S...#post841902238 regarding the Nephilim and their possible connection to these giant beings.

Thank you,

Lift the veil
    Last edited by lift the veil, 3rd March 2015 at 14:45.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (3rd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    Very interesting comments from David. Thanks Calz for the post/link.

Posting a link is easy ... what GoodETxSG (and others) is doing is not and that is where our thanks should be directed to.

imho
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

DivinelyImmortal (3rd March 2015), GoodETxSG (3rd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (3rd March 2015), naochan (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    How much truth is there in DW's statement that the blue avian(s) are Ra? My understanding is that Ra is not one of the good guys. I don't mind being corrected though, I'm just a student on this rock like everyone else...
    I'll wing it from my decaying memory ...

Ra was "not one of the good guys" in Egypt ... at least the results not as good as intended?

karma to pay ...

6th density STO as described in length in the Law of One series.

(that's the very short version)

That said ... that was the first reference to the Blue Avians actually being Ra I am aware of ... discernment as always.
    Last edited by Calz, 3rd March 2015 at 14:25.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

DivinelyImmortal (3rd March 2015), GoodETxSG (3rd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks, 'G'.

This question is definitely something that needs more clarification. Our history has been so distorted and so manipulated that it can be very difficult to know what is true, i.e., one 'story' can sound good, but the next story that comes along flips what you thought was true upside down. I don't know how many times I have flip-flopped on different material or sources over the past 6+ years. I have more or less given up on what to believe. I hope the Sphere Beings/Blue Avians will clarify this question of RA for us.

I respect and value the Wes Penre Papers (though not agreeing/resonating with every single thing he says), and he does not paint a pretty picture about the entity known as RA. His information is not fresh in my mind, but he discusses RA in his Third Level of Learning, among other places: http://wespenre.com/3/site-map3.htm

[Sorry, this refers to post #266, which I failed to quote.]
    Last edited by DivinelyImmortal, 3rd March 2015 at 15:17. Reason: Add reference post #266
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DivinelyImmortal For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (3rd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't think we can put too much faith in any one source that is around the Earth right now... Be it the "Ra Material" or this "Wes Penre Papers Material"... The list of "Other Materials" goes on and on that has been brought to my attention...

Like I said, nothing on the message of (Or info about) the Blue Sphere or Avians have "Flip Flopped" or "Changed"... Possibly only the perceptions and explanations of our 3/4 D Minds and Understandings (Or some were 'Projecting" idea's out of hope and beliefs)... But the true answer is not in the material of "OTHERS"... But for each and every one of us to start with what we can control... "Our Selves"...

We can choose to make the hard changes to our selves or give up and say it is too hard and "It will not effect the greater world in general anyway" (Forgetting the Butterfly Effect). OR, we can begin to make POSITIVE changes in ourselves and know that OTHERS are also getting this message are are being worked on to do the same.

Those who have evil in their minds and hearts will always remain "Service to Self". Those of us who insist on going about our lives as usual and let the "Alliance" fight the battles and "Off World" beings free us will never learn what it is we are here to learn, break these cycles of karma and begin to raise our vibrations.

Idea's and beliefs can be like "Fad's" and easily thrown away... Some will go too far the other way and make them a religion... The beauty of free will is you have the this choice and bare the consequences of your decisions.

We can continue like gerbils on a wheel of karma going no where or hop off our individual cycles, put the information that is available to us through our discernment filters and act accordingly. No one is going to force this information down anyone's throats... As it is being delivered do with it what you will.

WE are at some point going to have to step up and take individual action and responsibility for securing our freedom ! (IMHO)... I challenge everyone to at least try, what do you have to loose other than to become a better person? Just do not go handing over your free will or joining any Cults!

"G"

Point taken, 'G'.

Ultimately, the only thing we really have any control over is who we are as an individual person/soul.

I guess our 3D thinking wants to box things into black or white, good or evil, but we make ourselves crazy in the process reading different interpretations of manipulated history.

As Bill Hicks said, "This is just a ride!" We just need to do the best we can and be the best we can until this roller coaster ride is over. Wherever we end up will be our own doing based upon the kind of person we are.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DivinelyImmortal For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (3rd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), Sebastion (3rd March 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    David Wilcock has been promoting the "Ra" of the "Law of One" channeled material as being a benevolent being. I have been sort of biting my tongue for quite a while on this subject as I have been busy with other unrelated activities. The bottom line is that it is my experience that this is a deception. (I do think that David Wilcock does impart some good information on other subjects, though.)

I knew Ra personally in my past incarnation as an Egyptian pharoah and my name was pronounced Ra-may-sees (not "Ramzees"). Ra was part of a group of apparent ETs who appeared in their flying disk (i.e., space/time ship) to numerous leaders and "prophets" all over the planet. They are the ETs who portrayed themselves as "gods" and who established the established the major world religions and secret societies in order to keep mankind apart and fighting with each other. I was personally ordered by Ra and Ptah to fight the Hittites. The operated under various names in numerous cultures. They are the hidden cause of war and chaos on this planet (not to mention satanic rituals, etc).

I do not expect or want people to believe me just because I say I have these memories. The Egyptians and other civilizations have recorded the heinous mind control activities of this group of ETs. Zecharia Sitchin has translated Egyptian writings as well as writings from other civilizations. It is no secret that Ra and his fellow conspirators were not nice guys because it has been widely publicized throughout Earth's history (mistaken as "mythology" in modern times). They operated on fear. Nowadays it appears they operate through "channeled" or telepathic messages to deceive and to manipulate minds and beliefs. They do channel some truth in order to get people to buy into the sugar-coated messages and accept a belief system that is not their own. And that is the simplicity of the trap. I have documented this group of ETs in my second book THE EYE OF RA. I would also recommend THE GODS OF EDEN by William Bramley and THE WARS OF GODS AND MEN by Sitchin.

It's all about mind control. Discernment is the watchword. Truth lies within us all if one takes the time and effort to look. It is the deceivers who offer truth on a silver platter for us to accept as a belief system. That is how they established the planet's religions and secret societies. Real truthseeking takes an extreme amount of time and effort and it is an endless process. It never comes on a silver platter. The more we come to know, the more we realize that there is more to know. As we individually unlock one level of the matrix, we start to see the next level. But no one can do it for us. No channeled information is going to set anyone free from the matrix as it requires active participation of the truth seeker who QUESTIONS AUTHORITY at every step of the way.

And may the truth set us free,
    Truman L Cash
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Calz (4th March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), DivinelyImmortal (3rd March 2015), Elbie (3rd March 2015), GoodETxSG (3rd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), jcocks (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (3rd March 2015), modwiz (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), sandy (4th March 2015), Sebastion (4th March 2015), Tarpan (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post

it's not eitner or..the truth is BOTH ethical and logical category.

i agree: standing on our own two feet is the only conversation that matters.. whatever 'they' if there is a 'they' might be up to, is of no consenquence to us.

if you can accept that the truth is both ethical and logical at he same time, i don't see where your point of disagreement is in relation to what i wrote.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Calz (4th March 2015), GoodETxSG (3rd March 2015), Highland1 (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (3rd March 2015), modwiz (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), Spiral of Light (3rd March 2015)