Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hello DivinelyImmortal, are you able to describe the psychic attack upon yourself in the thread, if not are you able to describe to me in pm?

Thankyou, lookbeyond
    Thanks for the question, lookbeyond, but I prefer not to make available any feedback to whomever/whatever made that attack, as I believe that that information could be used to more finely tune their attacks and/or to evaluate the effectiveness of their attack. Additionally, I don't want to give it any more of my energy. I hope you will understand.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DivinelyImmortal For This Useful Post:

Breeze (30th January 2015), Elbie (29th January 2015), GoodETxSG (29th January 2015), Ria (30th January 2015), Sooz (30th January 2015), Spiral of Light (30th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you for the feedback and additional info, GoodETxSG. It's very interesting to hear that you've experienced some "interesting incidents" recently, as well. Obviously, some people are getting very nervous about certain truths coming out.

It's also interesting to hear how you have been so thoroughly vetted, proving you to be a very credible individual. Also, having threats made and/or receiving harassment is its own kind of validation, isn't it?
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DivinelyImmortal For This Useful Post:

Breeze (30th January 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd February 2015), Highland1 (30th January 2015), lookbeyond (30th January 2015), Ria (30th January 2015), Sooz (30th January 2015), Spiral of Light (30th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Thankyou DivinelyImmortal, this is an important point, re waking up the masses, yet not inciting fear.

Where do we draw the line? I face this in my daily life as i seek to carefully educate my children. The 2 eldest (teenagers) are very "awake" and from conversations we hav some of their peers at school are waking also.

My childrens father unfortunately prefers to remain fast aselep and refers to my reading and conversations as "filling their heads with paranoia and s*#t",lb
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st March 2015), Breeze (1st February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (30th January 2015), Elbie (30th January 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd February 2015), Highland1 (31st January 2015), Ria (30th January 2015), Sooz (31st January 2015), Spiral of Light (31st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    Hi GoodETxSG, I guess Saturn is a hot potato.

I'd still like to know the truth behind why it's the most screamingly obvious anomaly in the whole solar system.
    Yes, Saturn. Lord of the Rings.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Breeze (1st February 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd February 2015), Highland1 (31st January 2015), Ria (30th January 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GoodETxSG,

Supporting your claim that "other" planetary bodies are coming into our solar system, it sure appears that that is what we are seeing in this image of the Sun:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2054dnn.jpg

The outpouring energy is obviously being deflected by "something" that has a spherical nature to it, but otherwise remains cloaked. I have noticed this anomaly for the past couple of days.

--------------

Add'l info:

This apparent "deflection" of the Sun's energy is still occurring (a.m. of Feb 3rd):

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/...24/latest.html

I read in another forum this morning, with respect to this anomaly, that we are being protected from giant CME's.

If one can accept the idea of enormous cloaked planets and/or enormous cloaked "ships", that certainly seems plausible.
    Last edited by DivinelyImmortal, 3rd February 2015 at 14:51. Reason: add add'l info
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DivinelyImmortal For This Useful Post:

Breeze (1st February 2015), Elbie (1st February 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd February 2015), Highland1 (2nd February 2015), lookbeyond (4th February 2015), Ria (1st February 2015), Spiral of Light (6th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    I wish you all the very best GoodET in your meeting with this individual researcher - may it be very productive and also inspiring and fun for both of you!
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (3rd February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (2nd February 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd February 2015), Highland1 (2nd February 2015), Ria (2nd February 2015), sandy (2nd February 2015), Sebastion (2nd February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (3rd February 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts

...to the topTop

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st March 2015), Breeze (5th February 2015), lookbeyond (4th February 2015), Ria (4th February 2015), sandy (5th February 2015), Spiral of Light (5th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi Norman, hav you seen Saturn thru a telescope?-- i hav and it looks surreal!
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Breeze (5th February 2015), Ria (5th February 2015), sandy (5th February 2015), Spiral of Light (5th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I understand that for many humans the concept of Earth humans living in small colonies on the Moon or on Mars (and elsewhere) can be extremely daunting and hard to swallow. Such goes against the consensus party line of what us Earthers have been spoon fed to believe, especially if our beliefs refer to images of the NASA Moon landings etc. Stretching one’s mind beyond the 'tin can' technology is like opening Pandora ’s Box revealing new frontiers way beyond the Earthers permitted ‘out of date’ technology and science education systems.

Once one is able to consider the possibilities that Earthers have ventured further afield into space, an array of questions begin bouncing around in one’s mind like what does their daily lives consist of, how is their society structured etc.

Here is a short quote copied from GoodET’s thread on PA

....Many people expected to take their families to a science fiction heaven to live their lives out on beautiful colonies on exotic planets just to arrive to a 8 x 8 living area for their family and a fascist environment with horrible conditions to live the rest of their lives out in (This is no joke). Those who have had this offer and turned it down were very wise.
    I recently watched an excellent most thought provoking movie called ‘Divergent’ set in Earth’s future that covers numerous concepts. One of these concepts is how society is ‘structured’. Referring to the movie’s portrayal of society's organised 'structured system', a little bird told me (paraphrasing), "this is very much how the colonies on Mars are living, having little knowledge outside their own city". The said when pure reasoned makes sense, well at least in my mind – it’s a repetitive sad story of an old agenda where the few want total control over the populace. Fortunately the magician’s repetitive slight of hand tricks are not working so well, people are seeing through the illusions. I so look forward to when we all wake up, grow up and take charge of our own self responsibilities creating our own unique destinies as we BEcome free spirits once more.

The movie for me also has resemblances to the Matrix trilogy, where the main character Tris remembers “this isn’t real”; but this insightful conscious awareness makes her a ‘divergent’ not fitting neatly into the expected structured systems. In order to survive she learns to pretend, faking her way through the holographic assimilation tests to avoid detection because a divergent is deemed by the ruling authorities as a free thinker (type of terrorist) that must be eradicated. Mmmmm, sounds familiar

Here is a link to the movie for those interested.

...to the topTop

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Black Panther (19th February 2015), Curt (5th February 2015), Elbie (5th February 2015), Highland1 (5th February 2015), lookbeyond (6th February 2015), Ria (5th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (5th February 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (5th February 2015), Tarpan (6th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Tribe (5th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Hierarchies like that on some of the Colonies that are OWNED by the "Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate Groups" are similar in some cases to this movie. I have watched it previously.

I have been a guest of one of the speakers of the 2015 Conscious Life Expo in LA and will be their guest while they speak and do presentations/are on "Discussion Panels" etc... I will be back online more when I arrive home and will address some questions and comments that have come to my attention. Thank you for the emails as well.

Thank you GoodET for the update, and on your travels................. it sounds like you are having a wonderful time where interesting doors may possibly open - and also a time to sit back and simply 'observe', so you can choose wisely your options.

I wish you all the very best!

Love & Blessings
    Breeze
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Elbie (6th February 2015), Highland1 (6th February 2015), Joan Wheaton (22nd March 2015), lookbeyond (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Sebastion (8th February 2015), Spiral of Light (6th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Exclamation

I know there are a lot of opinions fully along the spectrum of feelings towards David Wilcock... That being said if anyone is interested... The Expo I am attending tonight is live streamed...

Secret Space Program Livestream TONIGHT!

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...ram-livestream

In the last four months, our knowledge about the secret space program has at least quadrupled, thanks to the arrival of new insiders. Now, for the first time ever, you can see David's keynote address at the Conscious Life Expo by livestream video!

QUITE A MIND-EXPANDING BODY OF INFORMATION

Extraterrestrials have been visiting and settling on Earth for millions of years.

Functional portals have existed on earth, both natural and artificial, allowing ETs to visit earth humans at various times. These legends have since become myths of phenomena like "fairy rings."

Our own people have had alliances with various ET groups for millennia -- but up until the 20th century it was only a one-way street. They visited us but would not bring us home.

The Germans were the first to secretly develop space travel capability beginning in the 1930s, thanks in part to a newly-minted alliance with certain ET groups that most would consider highly negative.

Once the Germans found out what kind of neighborhood it was, they wanted to side with the toughest kid on the block for protection.

FIVE MILLION YEARS OF HISTORY

It was through this early effort that humanity discovered, firsthand, an incredible secret: Our solar system has been repeatedly colonized by ET groups for at least the last 5 million years.

The oldest groups were the most advanced -- and stood at an astonishing 70 feet in height.

This was not only something we were told, it was something we were able to go out and see -- with the technology we had been given.

Our solar system is littered with ruins of these ancient peoples, called names such as The Progenitors.

They primarily built beneath the surface of moons and asteroids for their own protection -- both against enemies and natural cosmic events as well.

There is an astonishing wealth of highly advanced ancient tech everywhere we look. This is one of the great secrets of our time.

THE "ILLUMINATI" CLAIM TO BE DESCENDANTS OF ONE OF THESE GROUPS

More and more people have come to realize that there is indeed a powerful, worldwide group that calls itself the Illuminati.

Arguably, the greatest secret of the Illuminati is that they consider themselves to be the descendants of certain ET human groups that arrived in the fairly recent past.

Originally, their descendants were the giants -- and the knowledge and scholarship on this subject is growing exponentially thanks to the Internet.

The amount of evidence for giant skeletons -- ranging from a 9-foot group to a 12-foot group to a 25-to-30-foot group -- is quite significant.

Much of it has been suppressed in order for this secretive organization to hide its true nature from the public.

However, thanks to a variety of new leaks, we are learning much more.

WE HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY

This has been a very exciting time. Years can go by with no new insiders of any real significance arriving.

I have always held onto a great deal of information that is not public in order to assess who is real and who is just compiling what they have read online or heard from others.

Sadly, there are an ongoing number of people doing this, including in the present -- and some of them can be quite convincing.

However, when someone starts saying exactly the same things we've heard from as many as five other people, independently, and have never published, that catches our attention.

Once new insiders show up who pass the vetting-out process this extensively, we always feel an urgency to get as much intel out of them as possible, as quickly as possible.

So, between feverishly learning visual FX for our upcoming push into video work, and absorbing as much insider info as possible, we have been very busy. Not a minute's time has been wasted.

LEAKING IT ONSTAGE FOR PROTECTION

So here's what is happening. I am going to leak some of the story in front of a large audience at the Conscious Life Expo for my own protection -- and for your enjoyment.

Once this is done, it will be safe to talk about this as the genie will now be about of the bottle.

In the future this material will find its way onto this site, but for now this is how we have decided to release it -- at the keynote address I am giving at the Conscious Life Expo.

You can order livestream tickets and watch the event -- either while it is happening or for the next 10 days after the fact.

If you can't afford this, remember that we have the number-one show on Gaiam TV, with well over 100 episodes now in the can, and you can see any of them you want on a 10-day free trial at wisdomteachings.com.

I hope to get back to more regular posting and "long form" content creation in the near future!

A BRIEF FIVE-MILLION YEAR HISTORY OF THE COLONIZATION OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM

Dramatic new insider testimony, from the highest levels of the classified world, has finally shed light on the greatest mysteries of who we are, where we came from and how we got here.

After 18 years as a public figure on the internet, David Wilcock has built an extraordinary connection of insiders, including those who worked for many years off-planet in the "Secret Space Program."

Through combining multiple, interlinking testimonials, combined with the groundbreaking history revealed in the Law of One series, it is now possible for the first time to reconstruct the settlement of our solar system.

Learn the epic and incredible story arc that ultimately led to Earth being colonized by extraterrestrial beings -- and the massive wars that wiped out all but a small number of their descendants, who lived on as 12 to 13-foot giants until as recently as the 1700s.

Scientific evidence will be presented as often as possible -- including remarkable NASA photographs suggesting where the ruins of these lost civilizations may still be found.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER THE LIVESTREAM!

[Livestream archived video available for 10 days after event]

MONDAY NIGHT EVENT AS WELL

If you are fairly local to the Los Angeles area, we are also having a post-conference event on Monday night.

Even more of the fascinating body of information we have gathered will be shared at this event -- regarding the ever-controversial subject of Ascension, and whether it will be spontaneous or gradual.

This new insider testimony has very significantly increased the case for the spontaneous ascension model. This is something I will be having far more to say about in the near future.

This event is not part of the Livestream "virtual conference" program.

Here is the description of the post-conference for those who are in the area. We will also be presenting more of this material at the upcoming New Living Expo in San Mateo, California -- near San Francisco -- in late April.

YOUR ASCENSION CAN SAVE THE WORLD

What if there is a plan and purpose for your life? What if that plan and purpose is much more vast, supernatural and fantastic than anything ever seen or heard in mainstream, consensus reality?

What if our world is a vast, spiritual illusion, inviting you to penetrate its mysteries and evolve into an entirely new and higher form of life?

This is not speculation, nor superstition. Join double New York Times best-selling author David Wilcock (divinecosmos.com) on a spellbinding journey of the mind and heart. Learn your true potential – and unmask the villains who have been working for thousands of years to keep you ignorant and terrified.

Over 30 ancient prophecies from around the world revealed that this time in our history is the culmination of a 25,920-year cycle. The events we are seeing on earth are all part of a structured, marvelous process whose purpose is to springboard us into the next level of human evolution.

Quantum “threshold” effects could fundamentally change the nature of reality as we know it – and the mystery begins and ends with you. Simply exposing yourself to this “living information” can be enough to propel you into the truth of who and what you are.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...ram-livestream
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (8th February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (8th February 2015), Highland1 (8th February 2015), Joan Wheaton (20th March 2015), lift the veil (8th February 2015), lookbeyond (8th February 2015), Ria (8th February 2015), sandy (8th February 2015), Sebastion (8th February 2015), Sooz (8th February 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post

This is a major topic in tonights live stream conference.... For those who choose not to watch it I will recap the information when I get back into town after the Expo. This is a MAJOR, MAJOR topic that almost needs it's own Thread... You are very correct in Saturn and the anomalies of its rings and on some of its "moons"...
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Breeze (12th February 2015), Calz (10th February 2015), dancing waters (8th February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (8th February 2015), Highland1 (8th February 2015), Joan Wheaton (22nd March 2015), lift the veil (8th February 2015), lookbeyond (8th February 2015), Ria (8th February 2015), sandy (8th February 2015), Sooz (8th February 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th February 2015), Tarpan (8th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    This is a major topic in tonights live stream conference.... For those who choose not to watch it I will recap the information when I get back into town after the Expo. This is a MAJOR, MAJOR topic that almost needs it's own Thread... You are very correct in Saturn and the anomalies of its rings and on some of its "moons"...

This is up on Youtube. No video, just audio.

...to the topTop

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Breeze (9th February 2015), Calz (10th February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (9th February 2015), GoodETxSG (11th February 2015), Highland1 (9th February 2015), Ria (9th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    This is up on Youtube. No video, just audio.

Thank you Lift the Veil - I am downloading this right now to listen to with great interest!
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (10th February 2015), GoodETxSG (11th February 2015), Highland1 (9th February 2015), lift the veil (9th February 2015), Ria (9th February 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    I have only got an hour into this talk and he is just now starting to talk about the secret space program...as info.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Breeze (9th February 2015), DivinelyImmortal (9th February 2015), GoodETxSG (11th February 2015), Highland1 (9th February 2015), Joan Wheaton (22nd March 2015), Ria (9th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)