Page 42 of 84 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Rocket's Mom View Post
    Corey,
    You mentioned that the Blue Avians said we would have to go through "some stuff" as humanity. Did they give you any specifics that you can share? I sense a restlessness among the unwakened masses. Especially my own family -- quite a few have been sharing their frustrations like never before.

I know you mentioned that the Alliance wanted to move slower, things were going to fast. To use an old worn out phrase, isn't it better to rip off the band-aid?

Thanks!
    I found an interesting possibility of the "stuff we have to go through" from this video. It resonated with me... perhaps it will give you some direction! It has English subtitles and is a little slow, but worth the time, IMHO.

https://youtu.be/nYXZCz_2Rcg

Here is a short description...

The film summarises and correlates amazing information received DIRECTLY from representatives of the Sirian civilisation (Sirius A system), about several subjects of great interest for humanity at this time.
    It is the first detailed account of what comet ISON actually is and the first "technical" description of the EVENT that will take place on Earth, connected to the action of the comet. These aspects are complemented with some information about the extra-terrestrial civilisations that are contributing to the gigantic divine plan of the ascension of planet Earth and humanity into a superior dimension of manifestation.
    At the end of the documentary some very important elements are presented about what will happen in the years following the EVENT.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to citsym For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), Lillith (12th April 2015), McCroft (11th April 2015), Rocket's Mom (11th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    I was informed this was a noteworthy post and would agree. I'm not often on the thread due to its massive size and most has been covered and appreciate new people are catching up. Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    There is also the concern, in any case, that when one "forgives" it is not a passive-aggressive mechanism whereby unhealthy baggage is handed over wholesale to the "forgiven".

Forgiveness is within the faculty of each of us; it is not required that such forgiveness be made known to the forgiven — to require it would be to have a "spiritual bureacracy" — the Catholic Church of the soul.

I'm not saying this is the case in any of the specific instances mentioned above; I speak in general terms here.

— Edit —

Forgiveness is a releasing. Indeed, it is the original meaning of the word; as "to forego" is to go without, "to forgive" is to release, to unbind. That is, it is to untie the karmic bonds between two individuals, or in a strictly personal sense, to unfetter ourselves from the Jacob-Marley bonds guilt slides about our ankles in our complacency.

Forgiveness is not a "giving for or on behalf of", it is a "complete giving". It is among the last vestiges of a class of words found today only in archaisms and colloquialisms. (Why is it that "forgive" should be the hardiest of these words? Is it a greater part of the human being than we assume?).

Forgiveness is the key to karma because karma is in its essence a relationship. The idea that there is "good karma" and "bad karma" is a value judgement (this is not a criticism) based upon the nature of that relationship. If two people go through their lives loving each other, helping each other and being thoroughly good to each other, they may, as generous people often do, diminish in their own minds the good they have done and magnify the good that has been done to them. Thus they may wish to repay the kindness in another life. This is a bond of karma as surely as the bond between a murderer and the murdered is a bond of karma.

To forgive is to release these bonds. It is to slide out of our casing and sublimate into a world in which there is freedom. Karma is the antithesis of freedom even when it is "good" karma. It is the antithesis of freedom and a true binding even when the karma is good because insofar as two beings incarnating to process good karma are, within their lives, behaving even thoroughly decently with one another, that goodness is only a qualified goodness and not a pure goodness because it is a goodness born out of obligation, however subtle.

And like "bad" karma in which one offence prompts a response which itself prompts a response, the "good" kind works in the same way: kindess imposes a debt which prompts repayment, which prompts a debt in the other person's mind. Thus, karma of whatever stripe either subtly or bluntly operates to enchain a spirit in an endless cycle of incarnation.

In forgiveness we dissolve these relationships, our momentum changes or disappears and we achieve serenity.

While karma works between people, forgiveness need not. Karma is marriage and forgiveness is divorce: Karma, like marriage, requires two people, but forgiveness, like divorce, requires only one. Your forgiveness of somebody no sooner has to be permitted by them than you require their permission to sue them for divorce. It takes two to make a relationship, but it only takes one to break it.

And since we have spoken about karma as momentum or inertia, let's consider Pluto and its largest moon Nyx. The barycentre of the orbit of the "moon" actually occurs outside Pluto's mass, and thus it is incorrect to call one a dwarf planet and the other its moon, but rather to talk of them as binary planetoids orbiting each other. This is like a karmic relationship in that there are two bodies connected to each other by the nothingness between them. Pluto's gravity holds onto Nyx and Nyx's gravity holds onto Pluto and so they continue on as they have done for ages.

Gravity propagates at the speed of light. We think of it as immediate, but this is not so. The distance between Pluto and Nyx is negligible for this consideration, so we'll replace Pluto with the Sun and Nyx with Earth. The gravity relationship between the two of them holds the Earth in its orbit around the Sun. But let's imagine for a moment that the Sun disappeared. The Earth would continue on its orbit for just under another nine minutes before careering off into space. This is because the Sun's disappearing act would alter the gravity "playground", but the message would take just under nine minutes to reach the Earth, so like a far-off colony in the age of the telegram, the updates would take a while to come into force.

By forgiving ourselves and others, we "unflag" ourselves as objects in the karma playground. Those karmic entities (other people we have forgiven) will continue with their karmic momentum until they realise there is no longer an opportunity to keep realising their karma and go careering off in some other direction. Hopefully they will realise what that implies and shed their karma too, but that is up to them.

But "forgiveness" comes in many different flavours. Many believe we haven't truly forgiven somebody until we can like them or allow them into our lives. They believe they must force a feeling of positivity in order to forgive, but none of this is true. To forgive, all that is necessary is to say "this dies in the moment", to relinquish our requirements.

Bad things happen to us. Forgiveness isn't being happy with that. It isn't condoning it. It's saying that people have treated us badly, but we do not need them to go through what we have gone through. It's realising that this punitive justice magnifies rather than reduces the negativity and suffering in the world.

If somebody does you harm, do you need them to feel it through your bones and see it through your eyes, or do you say "once was bad, twice is worse"? I said on the child abuse thread that there is a point at which one says "you don't understand what it's like" not as an admonition or an accusation, but as an expression of relief. No they probably don't understand, and isn't that a good thing? Otherwise we'd all have to suffer as the most miserable of us has suffered before any of us could leap out of this spin cycle that goes nowhere.

All that is necessary to shake off the bonds of karma is that: to declare that the debts of life will die with the body. All those debts you have accrued, both the harm you have done and the kindness you have received — it rots away with your corpse. You will not be obliged by any notion of debt, good or bad. You also declare that all credit to your name dies with the body, too. All those times you volunteered at the soup kitchen or ran marathons for Cancer Research — that dies with you too. Either you're a spiritual accountant anally recording every credit and debt, or you're a free, serene and sovereign spirit that pays no regard to either. Forgiveness entails this too: not just the rejection of indebtedness, but all the credit to your name, too.

And, when you release all the idea of Brownie points for every good deed you did — for every time you bought fairtrade because it seemed the thing to do and every time you protested to object to social injustice — you're going to have to accept that none of this amounts to a savings deposit of good deeds to be leveraged at a future time or held as a badge of honour, but "merely" that you helped your fellow beings. And this is how we see that forgiveness even of the good makes it purer: Our complete forgiveness frees and ennobles us.

You can't pay me back; you're not in my debt.

All of this comes with a big however. This is the personal aspect of forgiveness and how it relates to karmic relationships. Often forgiveness will not remedy discord between two people but aggravate it: when a person believes that justice is on their side, the idea that somebody could presume to offer them forgiveness is an outrage to their sensibilities. Unless you know that your forgiveness will be well-received (for example, in the case of one who feels guilt), it is better that your forgiveness be silent. In any case, like many things when forgiveness is too ostentatious, we run the risk that it is merely that: forgiveness done for show (and thence the pretension of moral superiority).

The crux is this: forgiveness requires nothing — least of all that it is accepted!
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), Gemma (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Sorry miss behaving iPad )
    Last edited by Ria, 11th April 2015 at 15:23.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank You Enlightened Star
    Your message resonate totally with my own Understanding of the "Message" from the BA.

Enlightened Star wrote:
    "Perhaps one reason the BA message is to work on raising ourselves is because that new vibration, especially when held with intent, can be and is contagious. The more we raise and the more of us there are doing so, the more we automatically spread this to the rest of humanity. New science to some, but something to consider in your everyday lives. This is how we can participate and help the Sphere Alliance, IMHO."

As I read it, they didn't ask of us to "Learn The Truth" about 9/11, Sandy Hook, Chemtrails, Khazarian Mafia, etc... OR to convince all our friends about it either, instead they asked us for:
    "Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes."
    There's No metioning of a need to Be AWARE or UP-To-Date of ALL Secret Agendas going on, or more 4D/5D or gazillion/D vibrating in our minds.

Instead,as I understand it more broadly,
    they ask us to be more Nice and helping in our co-existence with our fellow man...Take good care of our Body...and be more forgiving to Self and Others.

because this will change the Vibration of the Planet and "our Shared Consciousness" as we All are ONE.

REMEMBER... We don't have to agree on ANYTHING...in order TO BE KIND to one another...
    LGF
    Last edited by Largo, 11th April 2015 at 15:54.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Largo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th April 2015), Aragorn (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), enlightened star (11th April 2015), Gemma (12th April 2015), LarBear (11th April 2015), lindigab (11th April 2015), Maembo (12th April 2015), naochan (11th April 2015), Sebastion (11th April 2015), Spiral of Light (11th April 2015), Will.I.am (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you citsym, beautiful video -- loved the music and imagry and much of the message.

I am not certain the content is absolute, though. It says we will "have to pass the test of darkness", we will be "tested severly," we must "refuse the evil which is born" there will be "two camps". This is all just a repeat of what we are doing now -- our partners in contrast are already exposed and humanity is "suffering"

I hope the Blue Avian's can address their perspective of what earth must experience before this is all over. If it is more of us vs them, then apparently our lessons aren't over yet. Maybe there is no band-aid to rip off?
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2015), citsym (13th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    citsym,

TY for the youtube clip makes tons of sense and coincides with what I've got so far..
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2015), citsym (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Infinity = re-cycling ad-infinitum

Last edited by mudpuppy, 12th April 2015 at 14:32.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mudpuppy For This Useful Post:

Silver Eagle (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I have some new questions I would be grateful to receive answers to:

1. With regards to Entity Attachment, besides the STO - positivity - forgiveness - diet changes they recommend, are there other methods of ridding oneself of them i.e. Violet Wand, Tachyon pendants, seeing healers, remote viewing, meditations asking for them to leave etc??
    (sorry for continuing to ask this but I know someone highly affected by this exact issue so any advice would be very much appreciated/helpful)

2. Can you talk more about the Entity Attachment aspect in general? What % of our struggles in life is due to them vs other surface-level issues?

3. If someone strongly suspects they have repressed memories regarding positive (or even negative) ET contacts and/or MILAB experiements, do you believe it would be beneficial for them to re-remember these experiences?? If so, what method would you suggest (i.e. regressive hypnosis etc)??

Thank you so much and best regards!
    Hey Asher,

Corey has been asked these type of questions before and for some odd reason he ignores them. Maybe not consciously? (Perhaps I have missed the post(s) where he has answered.

Either way. Ask your guides/ their guides. Each of our situations are unique and can only truly be solved by going within to prevent perception error of current earthly human communication.

Know that the all is in the small. The universe seeks balance. There are lessons to be learned/ "tests" to be passed until things will no longer serve/ work for us. If that makes any sense to you.

Use your intention and focus.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mano For This Useful Post:

Cup (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There was a big "infiltration" to our community. new age, spiritual, lightworkers, starseeds, etc etc.

Do not live in fear anymore my brothers and sisters. Work on yourself. Do what you came here to do. The time is now.

You are not doing the things you want to because you still live in fear. The world has not changed because you still live in fear.

The situations will arise where you will be faced with those fears. All the work you have done has prepared you for this time.

Stop waiting on cobra, on corey, on DW, on disclosure, etc. Go out and make things happen. What are you afraid of? Go within yourself.

Accept the darkest parts of your being. You are you. Love yourself. Love your situation of life. We will come together. WE THE PEOPLE WILL RISE.

Express Gratitude.

See the Divine in all.

Have Nurturance for life.

WE ARE WELL ON OUR WAY. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW. WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mano For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2015), CeeTee9 (13th April 2015), coloradojo (2nd May 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), dancing waters (12th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), Longbow (11th April 2015), Majik (11th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Interesting Psychic Reading someone did on the "David Wilcock/GoodETxSG" information... (Thank you Aragorn).

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

GoodETxSG, David Wilcock and the future "Event"

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/...ure-event.html
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th April 2015), Aragorn (11th April 2015), bobo (11th April 2015), Chester (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), dancing waters (12th April 2015), diZZy (11th April 2015), Joan Wheaton (12th April 2015), LarBear (11th April 2015), Largo (12th April 2015), Maunagarjana (11th April 2015), Param (11th April 2015), Sebastion (11th April 2015), Sooz (12th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015), TaipeiSam (11th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,145 Times in 20,323 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Interesting Psychic Reading someone did on the "David Wilcock/GoodETxSG" information... (Thank you Aragorn).
    'Twas not I who found this link, my friend. Someone brought it to my attention and asked for my opinion. The opinion of the psychic on that website resonates with what my own discernment filter tells me about you. :-)
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (11th April 2015), Ciauzar (12th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), diZZy (11th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), Kander (11th April 2015), Largo (12th April 2015), McCroft (12th April 2015), Myriad (12th April 2015), naochan (11th April 2015), Param (11th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    I truly apologize...

I have answered TONS of questions about Entity Attachments... Actually had an entire Thread on Avalon about them (As well as have answered many questions that I am being asked in duplicate that were answered in the links on "Post #1" of this Thread). I know a lot of people are new and haven't read through the previous questions yet and understand..

Many of these questions will also be covered among quite a lot of other info in the upcoming DW Interviews as well and the series of Internet Radio Show Interviews that are being lined up.

This is all going to the "next level" (Quite quickly) with the 100's of questions I am receiving through my Blog, Web Site, Forums PM's and Email... It has become quite overwhelming in addition to the work I am doing with the SSP Alliance/Sphere Being Alliance that is somewhat stressful. It is to a point to where the majority of info is going to have to be coming out in the huge video interviews with DW and then the 2 Hour Each Radio Interviews as well as promised Interviews with certain Researchers which will also be 2+ Hours each...

Thank you and I appreciate your patience... The interest in this information has gone viral and there are not enough hours in the day to keep up with it all. The questions are literally coming in from all around the globe at this time... I will make sure to get info posted here before interviews so questions can be sent into the "Interviewers" prior to the interviews/shows.

Corey/GoodETxSG
    It's all good my brother.

I was just sayin' things cannot be done for us. Like you said no one is here to save you except yourself.

There is something there that you have to find on your own because words cannot communicate the realness of frequnecies, the feeling, the emotion, the life behind it.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mano For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2015), Astrael (12th April 2015), Chester (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), Kander (11th April 2015), Myriad (13th April 2015), Param (11th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), SouthDelight (12th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey, thanx. I understand the difficulty of your position.. I think I referred to the kind of pressure you will be put under after 'going public' and overt, in my initial email. I sincerely hope that you will find your way with dealing with the energetic turmoil soon, and in a balanced manner. My guess is that you’ll do fine.

After my meditation today I was contemplating a bit about some things. I don’t know whether they will make any sence to you or anyone but here they are. I apologize beforehand for my limited vocabulary and grammar. English is not my native language.

I have noticed that the difference in awareness of levels of reality between me and other 3/4D people is fast getting bigger.
    Also I notice, for some time now, that I feel no desire to understand nor fight the so called dark forces or evilness oriented entities anymore. I admit that I have had serious interest (and participation) in more combative reality levels before. Now, I am just aware of them, as projected holograms of a dying out species. The projectors being the masters of limited reality.

I am sure that manifesting our absolute power of forgiveness will make an end to their controlling powers over us, humans. These powers within the so called dark may have had doubts about the possibilty to be forgiven. Until recently, to them, forgiveness is simply not acknowledged as a power to take seriously. I have become aware that forgiveness disempowers them fundamentally. It changes and ends their belief system based on hierarchy, control, supremacy, brutal force, being right and so on. It disarms them.

As I understand it, forgiveness by itself is just a name for disclosure of their origin. It will serve them as a reminder. The higher evolved entities (on the bright side of the Universe) should know exactly what I mean by this. It has been expressed before. Only there is a difference this time. No sacrifice will be made.
    This time around, when confronted with the new vibrations, like forgiveness, the hierarchies of the Dark DO know what they have done. Nevertheless, they will have a chance to be forgiven. And this is up to us, currently walking the Earth.
    I do not know whether you agree and/or want to be able to express this to them once you will be confronted with their representatives in your scheduled meetings. IMHO you need to do nothing extra, just manifest this realization. I imagine the effect being welcomed by them. The question may be whether they believe you, or anyone else being human now, to have the authority to forgive them.. Will they be aware of our power of determination.. Are you? Are we? I am.

To me, and from my current still somewhat limited perspective, it appears that their original perception of who they are and from what intent they originate from, is not (yet) known to them. Not even within their highest levels of leadership. Most of them have no idea about themselves as not being created/originated from Origin. No awareness what-so-ever about them being solely a projected temporary manifestation. It WILL be made clear to them and their projectors/creators. They will, once they are confronted with their origin, or lack of it, have a choice. Will they choose for acquiring acces to the frequencies of unconditional love and service to others or will they vanish from the furtile dimensions for conscious growth of their individual existence? It sounds harsh but I suspect that their supporting frequencies to remain conscious of their existence, will gradually and surely dissolve once the higher frequencies expand into our consciousness and galaxy.

The first confrontation is done by the expressing of the Power of Forgiveness by people walking the Earth right now. As a result of this manifestation (of Origin itself), the 'highest' orders within the Source representing galactic communities, also on the ‘light side’ will be obliged to make exactly the same choice. Neither side is right. Either side has a history. Origin itself does not forgive, it just is. It is through us, as creations and co-creators that Origins vibrations manifest. It is us who call this vibration to reconciliate with Origins intent 'forgiveness'. It is an essential name for this vibration though. Straight from the cosmic heart of Origin. It touches every conscious entity profoundly.

Maybe you, Corey, should give it a try at your scheduled meeting with these powers of the darkness. It's time that they realize that they will not be fought anymore. This time it is all about existing or ceasing to exist. They will only exist for a limited time to come within the reality projecting worlds of other selves (people, entities) who have not woken up yet to this new truth. Those who are still clinging to, and staring at, the projected fake reality (by the rapidly vanishing controllers) will play a role for less and less time to come.

Personally, I do not feel any attraction to them or their manifested reality of violence, suffering and manipulation anymore. Nor should you or anyone else, I suggest.
    No matter how impressive their projections of fear creating events will become in the near future, no matter how intimidating their representatives will present themselves in the galactic conferences, non-existence is what they will face when they stick to their false belief system. They will realize this instantly, once confronted with the before unknown knowledge of their illusionary origin. The knowledge of the true intention, being the Exploration of the Unknown manifestation of Origin, will make them aware of the importance of accepting our forgiveness. The Sand glass will not be turned around again. It will dissolve once the quarantine is being lifted. I have no idea what will become of the grains falling out of the bottom part. Maybe another quarantined reality bubble of 3D awareness will be created for the grains who persist in control over others instead of service to others. Maybe but that would be very much like putting them all in a ring to fight like in a dogfight. I doubt it, but who knows..

Much more important is to positively focus on what to do to prevent it to come to all this. How to open their energetic eyes and hearts so they will simply understand and experience the difference in being connected to Origin or being just being.. I have decided to use my Power of Forgiveness, my power to forgive, recently. In your information you mention this power frequently Corey, to my joy. Please allow me to share a little more about my personal experience with this powerful vibration.
    Firstly, I materialize and energize/manifest this power/vibration to some 'real' breathing people around me. I express it in the reality of ‘normal’ space/time contact of day-to-day life. In my 3/4D awareness of reality. Just by telling them I forgive them, face to face.
    Also, during my day-to-day activities I use the Torus energy field around me to manifest the new powers. Focussing on the higher and lower dimensional energies within and around me, I breath these difficult to describe energy in and out concsiously. I manifest them through my pores, as it were. It is quite easy actually. And, the effect is extremely powerful.

It is such a surprise to people when I express my ability to forgive (for what ever happened between us). They simply can not believe it is happening to them. They do not understand what they hear AND not that it is possible that they truly can be forgiven. It seems to me that manifesting forgiveness liberates them instantly of quite a few 'bad' vibes. Fragile smiles appear on their faces. Relief is instantly expressed physically and energetically.
    Secondly, causing the healing effect of forgiveness is also possible with Cabal/illuminati/luciferic/draco/whatever beings (as I mentioned above) and thus it is an essential 'tool' for all of us. People could, maybe should try to use it both for themselves and in their private relations but surely they should also try to manifest it focusing on the representatives of the so called Dark. This way it not only opens ways to liberate their own belief systems from projected 'darkened/destructive' elements but they send out a very strong vibrational message to the veiled energy grid of control that the Cabal maintains over us, and Earth. These explorers of the Dark simply can not comprehend the truth nor the importance about the power of forgiveness. As one of the other posters on this thread explained, it only takes one side to forgive to make it happen. So, we ourselves should become more aware of the impact of this power. IMHO it will make a huge difference in the process of liberating ourselves from the lower projected vibrations of limitation and forced control. Once (regularly) manifested, this might speed things up even more. It is just a matter of short, very short time and the first whistleblowers of the Cabal/illuminati/explorers of the Unknown/dark will open up their hidden truths. Some are reading this while I write. Some are waking up to receive our forgiveness so they can forgive themselves and join us in our new adventures. Carried by love, guided by Source, created by Origin.

Feel free to shine your light upon my story Corey. I have more to share but prefer to move cautiously with it. Covert, and discrete. Thanx. Love and laughter to you and all you love. I will send you every love based power that I am aware of. You might need it during your scheduled meetings. Give them my regards.. Don’t forget to laugh Take care.
    Joep
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joep For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th April 2015), Aragorn (11th April 2015), Chester (11th April 2015), coloradojo (2nd May 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), enlightened star (12th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), Mark (12th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Corey:
    Thanks for your time & energy, both are very valuable. You mentioned that you would write up a summary of the most recent Alliance meeting. Can you share a link for that?

I thank you for all you DO and BE! What a marvelous journey!
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), Myriad (13th April 2015), Sooz (12th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015), Will.I.am (12th April 2015)

Retired Member New Zealand
    Thanks
    I am new here too.I left a reply for Goodet on the debate thread which maybe he might see?New to this site and feeling my way around.I am not a very techy old fella but i will get there.Like your message Goodet.I dont auto believe anything but theres a vib with your info so i will see where it goes.We are at the most important fork in the road probably ever in our long history on earth we need the ball and chain released so we can start to see/feel/intuit our real reality again and understand our real predicament and we arrived at this point.Too many times in history we have created religions out of messages/messengers as the overlaid programmes running us(perhaps AI?)have led us down some very negative paths.perhaps we needed these lessons but its time for the long winding road to straighten out a bit smoothing the trip as its been an arduous journey.I see it as all of us are travellers trying to make sense of the journey.Stay safe Goodet as im sure many are watching over you and yours.Waiting for DW inteview with interest.Keep on truckin brther.Dont let em get ya down!Firewalker.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to FIREWALKER For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2015), CeeTee9 (13th April 2015), coloradojo (2nd May 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), johnjen325 (12th April 2015), Myriad (12th April 2015), onespirit (12th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Sooz (12th April 2015), Spiral of Light (12th April 2015), Will.I.am (12th April 2015)