Page 41 of 84 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DatuSK Rising View Post
    Hi Cup,

If I may answer that question, awakening and/or activating the Kundalini energy would be an appropriate process for raising vibrations and treating the body as a sacred temple IMHO.

Thanks,
    DatuSK
    Thank you DatuSK.

What I was curious about was to understand if the Blue Avians themselves recommended any particular process for rising ones consciousness/vibration.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), shannon333 (11th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    according to latest reports 20.000 et are abroad in the land, there are all kinds of bodies, but the only one who can change form are the AI, could take on the appearance of a politician, the eti positives seem to amount to about 50 groups while negative 6.
    The negative ones are a lot different from the human race, the more similar seem to wear masks, et some are like a rock, other senior blacks.
    There is so much to discover about these things that sometimes people do draw from the form but in the end it is the consciousness that is below that makes the difference.
    These are transitional information however it is right that you know.
    Nevertheless, this should not detract from the service and personal development.
    Knowing the type of races is a curiosity that perhaps for the head-works can be seen as a whim or a childish curiosity, however, 92% of the people here have a mini family among the stars and remember vaguely, in the imaginary one other form of existence.
    A news speaks of 2,000 bodies cataloged, on this there will be a lot to learn.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Gratitude

Corey, thank you for your singular effort at this time. Clearly, we await more information and more intel -- including DW's videos, as well as whatever is coming next from our blue friends 'above'. I personally am warmed, heartened and invigorated by this sudden and amazing outpouring of information you are making available.

Given the quality and rate of what you have shared and continue to share right now, I would assume that we are in an acceleration phase in terms of planetary disclosure about the BA, as well as the big picture in general. I find myself sinking into a relaxed receptive pose, in which I welcome this outpouring of information as it continues. I sense that the future we face now is certain in terms of a positive outcome, and that the worst is definitively behind us. This is not to minimize the continuing struggle facing us individually and as a planet, but to acknowledge the possibility that what the BA are heralding amounts an unprecedented divine intervention in service to our planetary migration and evolutionary destiny.

Thank you again.
    Last edited by fiz, 10th April 2015 at 21:05.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to fiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), dancing waters (10th April 2015), Dogstar (10th April 2015), enlightened star (11th April 2015), GoodETxSG (11th April 2015), gvoe (10th April 2015), john parslow (10th April 2015), Largo (11th April 2015), Longbow (10th April 2015), Maunagarjana (11th April 2015), Myriad (11th April 2015), onespirit (11th April 2015), shannon333 (11th April 2015), Silver Eagle (10th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015), TaipeiSam (11th April 2015), Will.I.am (11th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Oh my goodness...

This was bound to happen from what I was told and I expect quite a bit more of it. There is a VERY SPECIFIC protocol of how they "Greet" a person and how they "First Introduce Themselves" (Blue Avians) to a person (Both Human and Non-Human) that remains constant/consistent. None of that was present at this link I just visited... That is all I will say about this channeling and source/link.

Thank you for providing the link,
    Corey/GoodETxSG

(No, its not a secret "Blue Avian" hand shake like someone else posted... LOL. If we as 3/4D Beings are smart enough to practice "OPSEC" wouldn't we think that 6th-9th Density Beings would as well?)
    OOPS She did it again... She deleted the other link with my comment and placed the article where you have to sign in and have a comment approved... (Her name is "Dr. Lie", not kidding).

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/2...and-arcturians

...to the topTop

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2015), bobo (11th April 2015), Chester (11th April 2015), Ciauzar (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), dancing waters (11th April 2015), diZZy (11th April 2015), DNA (11th April 2015), Kander (11th April 2015), lift the veil (24th April 2015), Longbow (11th April 2015), Maunagarjana (11th April 2015), McCroft (11th April 2015), Myriad (11th April 2015), onespirit (11th April 2015), shannon333 (11th April 2015), Shibby (21st April 2015), Silver Eagle (11th April 2015), Spiral of Light (11th April 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    OOPS She did it again... She deleted the other link with my comment and placed the article where you have to sign in and have a comment approved... (Her name is "Dr. Lie", not kidding).

http://lightworkers.org/channeling/2...and-arcturians

Corey,
    This is very common in the channelling world, people have so much invested in their channellings so they simply jump the band wagon using similar terms as if they are the source of intel.

Also when you challenge them their true colors will show.

They are essentially afraid to loose ground since information is presented that totally debunk their statements. So their EGO is in high gear instead of taking a back seat. You can tell this by the lack of transparency concerning having to register to comment etc..

THE LIGHT WORKER COMMUNITY is one of the biggest hold ups for our graduation thus why a very few number will make it within a short time frame, eventually everybody will go but at their own pace.. Those with a clue knows this.

Here is another well known channeller that actually quit channelling her name is Kathryn May see this link http://starshipearththebigpicture.co...om-channeling/

There are more such as Blossom Goodchild but I think she still does it.. DW is correct when saying just a few percentage of channelling is for the highest good.
    Last edited by McCroft, 11th April 2015 at 07:01.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), enlightened star (11th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), Maunagarjana (11th April 2015), modwiz (11th April 2015), Myriad (11th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (11th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    If Suzanne Lie's antics are as you say and I feel to believe you on this, I am sending her blessings. I had a quick research on her site and found it was mostly good old fashioned material and some nice stories, nothing nasty as such but if she was misleading as it appears I hope she learns from this And good on you for contacting her
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), enlightened star (11th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), lindigab (11th April 2015), Spiral of Light (11th April 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Corey,

Concerning the information about Blue Avians and Sphere Beings, no matter how you try to convey your message about that people need to be more loving, compassionate and caring to each other, most of them will not look inwards but instead come with questions like "How". When asking how your instantly taking the power away from yourself which is counter productive cause you know deep within exactly what to do and what suits you best.

I also realize that this transitions is worked at to be as smooth as possible with no or as less havoc as possible on EARTH. It's fascinating to read about this (even though I've known about cloning, super soldiers and brake away societies for a couple of years) stuff but as long as the average Joes life is not affected the changes will be very slow.

The proof is in the pudding.. as they say..

TY btw for coming forth..
    Last edited by McCroft, 11th April 2015 at 13:00.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th April 2015), Aragorn (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), Maunagarjana (11th April 2015), Myriad (11th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (11th April 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    If Suzanne Lie's antics are as you say and I feel to believe you on this, I am sending her blessings. I had a quick research on her site and found it was mostly good old fashioned material and some nice stories, nothing nasty as such but if she was misleading as it appears I hope she learns from this And good on you for contacting her
    Well said.. I second those loving thoughts.. towards her and others in similar context..
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th April 2015), Aragorn (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), lindigab (11th April 2015), Spiral of Light (11th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Strange explosions in the sky.
    Radio and television channels of local news, reported that an unknown object exploded in a suburb of the Russian city of Chita, after falling from the sky. According to the newspapers and sputniknews macedoniaonline, the incident took place in the village Ugdan Thursday April 9, 2015.

...to the topTop

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th April 2015), Aragorn (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), Silver Eagle (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (11th April 2015), Wind (11th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by McCroft View Post
    Well said.. I second those loving thoughts.. towards her and others in similar context..
    Stunning. And so it is rather than words we have modelled:

“Forgive Yourself and Others”

It brings to mind this excerpt which I find right on cue and particularly 'trippy' this gorgeous spring day in sunny Bray. Who needs hallucinogenics when we have the material we do available to us..........!!

"What joins the separated mind and thoughts with Mind and Thought which are forever One? What plan could hold the truth inviolate, yet recognize the need illusions bring, and offer means by which they are undone without attack and with no touch of pain? What but a Thought of God could be this plan, by which the never done is overlooked, and sins forgotten which were never real?

The Higher Self holds this plan of God exactly as it was received of It within the Mind of God and in your own. It is apart from time in that its Source is timeless. Yet it operates in time, because of your belief that time is real. Unshaken does the Higher Self look on what you see; on sin and pain and death, on grief and separation and on loss. Yet does It know one thing must still be true; God is still Love, and this is not His Will.

This is the Thought that brings illusions to the truth, and sees them as appearances behind which is the changeless and the sure. This is the Thought that saves and that forgives, because it lays no faith in what is not created by the only Source it knows. This is the Thought whose function is to save by giving you its function as your own."

Wow, I can't believe I tossed this material to one side many years ago cause of words like salvation!! The remnants of some religious schooling in my past I was continuing to allow to limit me. This excerpt is from Lesson 99 in a course of miracles. If we peel back the labels it is everywhere for us to see, especially in the eyes of those we meet. What a beautiful world we live in ❤️ Today is lesson 101 “God’s Will for me is perfect happiness.” AHHHHH, if I could bottle what I am feeling for later and to share that would be perfect lol

Much love to ALL
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lindigab For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th April 2015), Aragorn (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), LarBear (11th April 2015), Param (11th April 2015), Spiral of Light (11th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Corey !

thank you from my hart for your time and effort , everything you shere here on forum 1 Find today on youtube channel what always have very interested video something what happening last night ! Please look and is it this maybe blue spheres what report some people around world ! everybody have great weekend !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2RM-_CxiE0
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to reno For This Useful Post:

Alan (11th April 2015), Aragorn (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), Param (11th April 2015), Spiral of Light (11th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by McCroft View Post
    Corey,

Concerning the information about Blue Avians and Sphere Beings, no matter how you try to convey your message about that people need to be more loving, compassionate and caring to each other, most of the people will not look inwards but instead come with questions like "How". When asking how your instantly taking the power away from yourself which is counter productive cause you know deep within exactly what to do and what suits you best.

I also realize that this transitions is worked at to be as smooth as possible with no or as less havoc as possible on EARTH. It's fascinating to read about this (even though I've known about cloning, super soldiers and brake away societies for a couple of years) stuff but as long the average Joes life is not affected the changes will be very slow.

The proof is in the pudding.. as they say..

TY btw for coming forth..
    Hey McCroft,

Don't be so quick to fall into the old paradigm of change, there are change methods which can happen more quickly than you may realize A somewhat crude example is the hundredth monkey shift, or monkeys all over the planet washing sweet potatoes without ever being in contact with each other to learn the behavior. I'm not saying we are monkeys, just using that as an example of how change can occur. Wonderful, synchronistic changes are coming, and I am grateful for being a part of this group during these exciting times.
    Last edited by enlightened star, 11th April 2015 at 12:43. Reason: was not finished with post
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enlightened star For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th April 2015), Aragorn (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), McCroft (11th April 2015), Myriad (11th April 2015), onespirit (11th April 2015), Spiral of Light (11th April 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by enlightened star View Post
    Hey McCroft,

Don't be so quick to fall into the old paradigm of change, there are change methods which can happen more quickly than you may realize A somewhat crude example is the hundredth monkey shift, or monkeys all over the planet washing sweet potatoes without ever being in contact with each other to learn the behavior. I'm not saying we are monkeys, just using that as an example of how change can occur. Wonderful, synchronistic changes are coming, and I am grateful for being a part of this group during these exciting times.

I hear you loud and clear enlightened star,

Yes, everything can shift over night... I talked about that briefly earlier on my own blog. See below in quotes...

"One thing that would negate above average Joe scenario is if Joe get's the full context of his lives and total memory in an blink of an eye as if he transmuted/died.. but did not leave his physical body."

But thanx for the reminder..
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th April 2015), Aragorn (11th April 2015), coloradojo (2nd May 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), Rocket's Mom (11th April 2015), Spiral of Light (11th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This should be very close to that described by Corey.

A cigar-shaped UFO from large appeared a few days ago near the International Space Station. This very large object was "captured" by Streetcap1, known researcher and ufologist this on Youtube. This is clearly a solid object and this sighting was exactly in the days when NASA was expressed about the existence of alien life, admitting that within a few years we will have the evidence of their existence; as if they had not already sufficient.

...to the topTop

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th April 2015), Aragorn (11th April 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), diZZy (11th April 2015), GoodETxSG (11th April 2015), lookbeyond (11th April 2015), Spiral of Light (11th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Deezy_xfit View Post

I do have a quick question too. Do you believe (OpSec I understand) we will be shown information that will wake up the masses? Something that cannot be denied? It's not easy to get people to see the obvious in events that happen on the surface (9/11, Sandy Hook). Even harder to get someone to believe that there is a race of 8ft Blue Birds that are fighting an unseen SSP and that religion was possibly created by aliens in order to control us. Those are nearly impossible without an open mind and a lot of research. The average person doesn't have the time or would even bother learning about all of this. They are content. Will there be something they could put their hands on or see? I'm just wondering if us "Conspiracy Theorists" will get ammunition soon that will enable us to better wake people up. Thanks again..
    Deezy_xfit,

Perhaps one reason the BA message is to work on raising ourselves is because that new vibration, especially when held with intent, can be and is contagious. The more we raise and the more of us there are doing so, the more we automatically spread this to the rest of humanity. New science to some, but something to consider in your everyday lives. This is how we can participate and help the Sphere Alliance, IMHO.

Blessings
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to enlightened star For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (11th April 2015), Aragorn (11th April 2015), citsym (13th April 2015), coloradojo (2nd May 2015), Cup (13th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), LarBear (11th April 2015), Longbow (11th April 2015), Spiral of Light (11th April 2015)