Page 40 of 84 FirstFirst ... 303738394041424350 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I have some new questions I would be grateful to receive answers to:

1. With regards to Entity Attachment, besides the STO - positivity - forgiveness - diet changes they recommend, are there other methods of ridding oneself of them i.e. Violet Wand, Tachyon pendants, seeing healers, remote viewing, meditations asking for them to leave etc??
    (sorry for continuing to ask this but I know someone highly affected by this exact issue so any advice would be very much appreciated/helpful)

2. Can you talk more about the Entity Attachment aspect in general? What % of our struggles in life is due to them vs other surface-level issues?

3. If someone strongly suspects they have repressed memories regarding positive (or even negative) ET contacts and/or MILAB experiements, do you believe it would be beneficial for them to re-remember these experiences?? If so, what method would you suggest (i.e. regressive hypnosis etc)??

Thank you so much and best regards!
    There are many folks who have dealt with what may be entity attachments and done so successfully. If you want to go down this road, perhaps start a thread specifically about this and ask the membership here in general. There are many folks who can offer their experiences with such. If you do start such a thread, please let me know and I will participate productively.... Sam
    Last edited by Chester, 10th April 2015 at 13:46.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (10th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (10th April 2015), enlightened star (10th April 2015), GoodETxSG (10th April 2015), LarBear (10th April 2015), modwiz (10th April 2015), Myriad (10th April 2015), Param (10th April 2015), ronin (10th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    sometimes it works ,sometimes it does not eh!

Dunno, So far it works is all I can say...
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (10th April 2015), Chester (10th April 2015), dancing waters (12th April 2015), Mark (10th April 2015), modwiz (10th April 2015), Param (10th April 2015), Sooz (10th April 2015), SouthDelight (10th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    ok i will share something.
    not playing the the victim role as some people like to call it.
    but facts,.
    like you say abusive father,screwed your life up mentally ,physically and sexually.
    not just yourself but your siblings also and your mother.

he,s dying on his deathbed,taking his last breaths.
    you whisper in his ear.
    i forgive you.....
    he die,s.

nothings changed?
    family's still dissociated.
    life view points have changed .
    attacks everyday from a source unknown.

and you stand tall.
    you have to.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), Cup (10th April 2015), GoodETxSG (10th April 2015), Kander (10th April 2015), modwiz (10th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    NO!!!

She had another page that she took down (Deleted) when asked if she received the Blue Avian Greeting. This is a "RePost" of another Posting She had and this one is controlled to where she can make sure WHO posts to the article/post and WHO cannot....

This is a channeler who is co opting the Blue Avian and Sphere Being Alliance Narrative like a couple other people are...

It is not a legitimate reference to the Blue Avian or Sphere Being Alliance Message or Group at All....

Corey/GoodETxSG
    Her name is Suzanne *Lie*. I mean, it's right there in the name! Can it be more obvious?? I'm only half joking. All these two bit channeler confabulators really need to get lost and go back to their day job. I'm half expecting messages soon where Saint Germain is kicking it with the Bluebird People and telling about how they founded Lemuria. Ay yi yi.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (10th April 2015), Chester (10th April 2015), GoodETxSG (10th April 2015), Kander (10th April 2015), LarBear (10th April 2015), Largo (10th April 2015), Lillith (10th April 2015), modwiz (10th April 2015), SouthDelight (10th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sarahdita85 View Post
    Maybe if people started to look at the blue avians as friends helping friends through a rough patch, it may work this time. Just a thought
    Higher aspects, extensions of Self even.

There is no time, we are on all levels at once and perceive according to our vibration in the Now, the exterior we think we view, a reflection of our state of mind.

As we raise our vibration so too will the illusion of anything that does not resonate with the beauty of Divine Love/Presence just cease to be. It is the stuff of separation, can not exist as such but we give it that veneer with our attention to it.

The matrix of the illusion unravels the higher our vibration imho. AND it is available to us right NOW. Daily I am reminding myself of that, moment by moment. Seeing the beauty moment by moment used to be my motto when I was younger. I am only beginning to understand it now!!

Much love to ALL
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to lindigab For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (10th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (10th April 2015), Cearna (10th April 2015), Chester (11th April 2015), Ciauzar (10th April 2015), enlightened star (10th April 2015), GoodETxSG (10th April 2015), Largo (10th April 2015), Longbow (10th April 2015), Myriad (10th April 2015), Param (10th April 2015), SouthDelight (10th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015), The Dood (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maunagarjana View Post
    All these two bit channeler confabulators really need to get lost and go back to their day job. I'm half expecting messages soon where Saint Germain is kicking it with the Bluebird People and telling about how they founded Lemuria. Ay yi yi.
    I just want to explain, something is not right here, as I'm a medium, and I link to only the highest vibrational sonics in the Above, because the finest only benign souls live Above, and I'm talking to no one other than the Highest of God's Above, who cannot reach below a certain frequency, which is so clearly above that which these so-called channelers can reach. I can prove whose in reachof real head space and the others who simply live in a world of make believe. All of God's souls are in a role of a bend in the road to get to see, feel and hear in the right frequency. To know who is not in this right frequency, and instead is only able to only begin to see, feel and hear, are those who simply live in their own rightful mind state. These are the wayfarer Nations, of all life forms, who solve what their minds tell them is so, then image it to themselves, so that their role seems immensely full of close encounters.

This is not so wrong, as it is more misleading to near-sighted people who live in rose-coloured glasses, themselves. Soon everyone will heal from all this nonsensical tributes to some one else who appears to be able to do what you feel you cannot, or feel is more of rubbish tip information. Some of us began to deny older simplistic token of knowledge, back in the 80's or earlier, and on asking to clearly state only that which is real knowledge, it is possible to in fac, garner this knowledge in ways other than the in situ methods, these perpetrators of knowledge pretend to address to you. There is solid evidence of no blue avians nor sphere beings for these immense words only prove their lack of knowledge of this Universes make up, not to mention the entire sphere formation has nothing to do with this Universe, nor any of what is being used, is what is claimed to be all of given life. The one who is giving me this information is the progenitor, from above all of this sphere. However, I do not wish to digress from what this thread is about, I just wanted to explain that not all chanellers are what these others are saying they are, however, to know if I speak the truth of whether I receive True words or not, is entirely within the reach of your own Soul. Not to know if I speak Truth or not, is not the point, the point is to see, feel and hear for yourself and gain the knowledge for yourself, the Sources are prepared to answer your questions if you come with the heartfelt wish to find, true to your own needs . The answers are available if you ask and come with an open soul, not with a closed off self, for then you cannot receive, nor find real hope.
    Last edited by Cearna, 10th April 2015 at 08:35.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), Ciauzar (10th April 2015), Hahnemaniac (13th April 2015), lindigab (10th April 2015), lookbeyond (11th April 2015), modwiz (10th April 2015), Param (10th April 2015), ronin (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I have some new questions I would be grateful to receive answers to:

1. With regards to Entity Attachment, besides the STO - positivity - forgiveness - diet changes they recommend, are there other methods of ridding oneself of them i.e. Violet Wand, Tachyon pendants, seeing healers, remote viewing, meditations asking for them to leave etc??
    (sorry for continuing to ask this but I know someone highly affected by this exact issue so any advice would be very much appreciated/helpful)

2. Can you talk more about the Entity Attachment aspect in general? What % of our struggles in life is due to them vs other surface-level issues?

I only offer the folllowing as it relates to the discussion of entity attachments, negative attacks from others, etc. I am not intending to derail this thread but instead offer another perspective with which to view these negative/off-setting occurances and thereby allow the disclosure messages offered by Corey and/or others to flow unfetttered and "uplift" our consciousness.

That perspective is this: We are living through a transformative time. The changes we are experiencing are not "incremental" in the traditional sense at this point, but are paradigm shifting in a manner of speaking - we are shifting states of existance, analogous to the thermodynamic process of converting water to steam. In order for such shifts to happen, the consciousness system, much like water, needs to reach a state disorder/agitation/heat such that the system can change states. We know the saying "If you can't stand the "heat" then get out the kichen!" and such colloquialisms may have arisen from this observation. Observe for a moment the rising "heat" of the planet, hot tempers, agitated politics, economic pressures, etc. This "heat" is serving to create the energetic state necessary for ALL of the "systems" to "shift". Here it may be worth noting that when water changes states in an open system, some of the energy/steam escapes the system and becomes part of the greater atomosphere whereas in a closed system, like a pressure cooker, the energy is recollected by the system for use within the system.

I offer such an analogy because as Corey and many of us are experiencing the "heat" of this process, (ex. agression of others, high pressure situations at work, family chaos, etc.) it may serve us to remember that such aggitation is actually serving the greater process of not only shifting the overall system of consciousness, but also transforming those who have chosen to rise above it/transcend it all.

By:

- understanding that we are a part of a broader/open system hence we are more than just the "self" (eg. The All/Unity Consciousness/STO) AND
    - "withstanding the heat" of the system at this time;

we will soon be able to "detach" from the closed system altogether and thus "leave this hot kitchen" allowing those who require more heat to enjoy their journey. It is your OWN state of consciousness that determines your experience here, NOT what another does/does not do - be they ET, Cabal, PTB or PTW. The system itself is setting up to support our choice to ascend/transcend to new heights.

Some of us clearly "require" higher states of entropy to release from the systems we no longer prefer in order to aid in the experience we came here to have. There is no judgement in this. However, by holding such a perspective of the greater process, we can begin to adopt the state of gratitude/acceptance/equilibrium needed to "rise". We can genuinely move into a state of forgiveness for those who have chosen in "this experience" to "turn up the heat" that assists us in our journey home knowing that somewhere else in the balanced system of nature/space/time/parallel realities, we are turning up the heat for another.

This is not an "easy" lesson to grapple with, but it does allow the person holding such a perspective to reach the enlightened/lightened up state required to "rise above" the chaos - just like steam.

Just remember, as long as you are fighting/resisting, you are a part of creating the heat. When you are ready, just let go/surrender/detach from the drama and emotion of it all and you will find that the very same "heat" will cause you to soar!

I do not pretend to be a guru and am going through the heat as many others are, but I share as wisdoms are granted me. Insodoing, I hope this perspective is beneficial to some.

Blessings!
    :unity:
    Last edited by Angelrising, 10th April 2015 at 09:01.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Angelrising For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), blue (10th April 2015), Joep (10th April 2015), LarBear (10th April 2015), lindigab (10th April 2015), Myriad (10th April 2015), Param (10th April 2015), PIPERON (11th April 2015), ronin (10th April 2015), Silver Eagle (10th April 2015), TaipeiSam (10th April 2015), The Dood (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Q: Does the current quarantine on travel in or out of the Sol system extend between universes? In other words if I were able to travel to other Sol systems in other universes within the multiverse, and I happened to be here in this universe when the blockade started, could I still jump to the next Sol system in the next universe, or would I be trapped like the inter-dimensionals appear to be? This is a serious question.
    The Sol of Earth, is not totally a sun, it is only in this role because Gods required a Home of their own, to release LIFE from, and so give the right to live in a Above, so Below situation. This solar system was only ever to be a settlement to heal the beneath from. so when Annunaki, crashed their way into our solar system they upset the balance from which this entire Sphere of Life was able to exist. This Universe is situated at the balance point to everything from which it came. Thus the balance must be continually maintained. People were never supposed to live on this Planet, those from, Atlantis, Lemuria, Chaldea and Hyperia Jur'e were only ever god's here to find ways to explain various means of existence so that they had a benchmark on which to expect possible life in existence.

The explanation of how life on Earth other than this came about I have given in one of the channelled threads, it is the annunaki who brought slaves her from all over the other 51 Universes, that threw everything out of balance. It was being compensated for until the emergence of the idea that life should be cleared off in all planets, so that demons could have free existence for themselves. This is symbolism of all life forms other than Humans of Earth, who without knowledge of such a thing co-habit on a living Sentient being called Earth with the 20 God sources of Life. At time such as 2,000 years ago, the Solar system and particularly Earth, have to be completely disconnected from all other incoming life forms to protect the balance of Life. It was release about 1988, but once again the Peoples of Earth went beyond the boundaries of what is allowed to be done within the balance of life, particularly in the use
    of atomic energy and especially in the use of such weapons that the balance has now begun to reach into other areas of this sphere of Life and thus must be contained, by preventing the coming and going of predator Nations.

The multiverse was a word coined to stop living in REAL LIFE and instead taking life into Storyland. The Demonic version of life, is now I'm in joy, because I now have plenty to feed myself on, for that is really all that life is to themselves. The ET's see life as the epitome of stopping life from the existence of pure love, to instead being pure mind. If the ET's see final life, is because love never was something to believe in, as their existence is in mind alone, and now their mind control is so prevalent, that all we get to hear, see and feel is non-existent to themselves.

However, there is some degree of truth to the ideas they circulate via mind control to many more of us than you could possibly believe is happening, because when the Annunaki arrived the were really upset over the life of the Atlanteans, so they had the Demons, whom they considered to be Gods, use power in such an amount that many volcanoes erupted at once and created such an overload of atomic density, that the Earth began to shake and Sol took solid form until exploded in the worst kind of energy, and the Earth's Sol split in two to result in massive working energy, that recorded itself into 10 dimensional time zones, or indeed 10 specifically jointed Earths, which until a few months ago remained in jostling for the original Earth Space Time continuum. One might god of the name of the God of Time and Space, worked nearly on their own, but used one man as the first to clue himself into the First Time, Space Continuum, and so was the focal point to bring all 10 Earths back into one innocent Storyland as it is now on its own, and no multiverses, nor plagaristic dreamworld can now exist to make time/space separate from the rest of space in this Universe. Clearing it up will take time, but will go on to evolve at the real direction, it was meassnt to travel in the first place.

the Gods will no longer tolerate such a diversion to the Lifestream, such as these ancient invaders brought to our World and so any illegal life form ahs now been refused permission to either enter or leave this world until, it is safe for the Earth's continued existence. So ..... no you cannot go in or out of any of this Solar System now, without having to pass through numerous rings of fire plus force fields which no number of Demons together can alter to suit themselves or their masters. Please be extremely careful of the amount of disinformation out there in books, and on the Internet, because these ET's are intent on claiming our land for themselves, and they have no good reason to treat Earth with the love we have for her.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

FOE*HAMMER (10th April 2015), jcocks (10th April 2015), lindigab (10th April 2015), modwiz (10th April 2015), Param (10th April 2015), Ria (11th April 2015), ronin (10th April 2015), Spiritwind (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lindigab View Post
    Higher aspects, extensions of Self even.

There is no time, we are on all levels at once and perceive according to our vibration in the Now, the exterior we think we view, a reflection of our state of mind.

As we raise our vibration so too will the illusion of anything that does not resonate with the beauty of Divine Love/Presence just cease to be. It is the stuff of separation, can not exist as such but we give it that veneer with our attention to it.

The matrix of the illusion unravels the higher our vibration imho. AND it is available to us right NOW. Daily I am reminding myself of that, moment by moment. Seeing the beauty moment by moment used to be my motto when I was younger. I am only beginning to understand it now!!

Much love to ALL
    Well said. "The matrix of the illusion unravels the higher our vibration, and is available to us right now."

This is the key; Is available to us right now.

If you 'sorta' believe you can ascend, that will be your experience.

The energy hitting this planet is tangible and experiential and is available to everyone. We are all being affected whether we know it or not. What you do with it is something we each answer individually.

Will it cause you to look outward and upward, releasing the bondage as you embrace the new. Or inward and downward, grasping for the fraying edges of an unraveling reality.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Dood For This Useful Post:

lindigab (10th April 2015), ronin (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    My Father has done horrible things psychologically to myself and my sister... He has been mentally and physically abusive... but has built up as world in his later dementia years that he did nothing wrong and that everyone else is the problem... That is a hard place to be in.

What I did that immediately released the karma was speak to the creator and the universe and tell it that "I forgive my Father for his transgressions" (I knew if I told HIM personally he would turn it around and say YOU OWE ME FORGIVENESS!... in his demented state)...

But you know what, I felt a complete 'Release" of Karma and energy connected to that entire situation.... So NO... You do not have to confront a person or talk to them and ask for their forgiveness or to forgive them... You can even do it with those who have already died and passed on...

It DOES make a major difference in your life,

Corey/GoodETxSG
    sometimes it works ,sometimes it does not eh!
    In my experience I have had to forgive several people who I could not do that to face to face. Mostly because it would not really help them like in corey's case. It works wonders on a soul level for the forgiver. However, there are times when forgiving in any form seems to not help when the person is still confronted with the offender. Where you can not walk away due to circumstances. I know some will say you can always walk away, but is not always possible for various reasons.

I have had to become very harsh and stand my ground to people instead of ignoring or moving on. I usually end up saying what is needed to be said tell them to quit and/or get out in a round about way. When I do see them or are forced to deal with them in different situations. I do what I need to, but give them no leeway or respect. I may not even have to say diddly to them, but they get the picture. I think it was mentioned about body and hand communication in this thread. It is amazing what we can pick up from it if we choose not to completely ignore it.

I have found many do come around in the end. When I sense that change I may knowledge them, but I give them no leeway to violate me again. A person really has to set-up boundaries and that little line in the sand for some. They will push as far and as hard as they can get away with trying to influence, manipulate, etc others for their own agenda whatever that is. I get out my big ruler and slap hands. lol It's like some of us get the job as their 'parent' when we may not actually be their parent in the 'physical' sense.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Sometimes the 'golden goose' has to quit giving away all her 'golden eggs' away and parceling herself out too. It's that balance between 'service to self' and 'service to others'. A person/being cannot go to far on the pendulum either way it has disastrous effects on everyone involved including the goose.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lee For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (10th April 2015), modwiz (10th April 2015), Myriad (11th April 2015), Param (10th April 2015), ronin (10th April 2015), SouthDelight (10th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FOE*HAMMER View Post
    Corey thank you for your continued service to others.

Q: Does the current quarantine on travel in or out of the Sol system extend between universes? In other words if I were able to travel to other Sol systems in other universes within the multiverse, and I happened to be here in this universe when the blockade started, could I still jump to the next Sol system in the next universe, or would I be trapped like the inter-dimensionals appear to be? This is a serious question.

If your knowledge says their is no multiverse that would also be helpful. I'm dealing with strange things and could use some help. Sorry if I've been a bother. I'll start a thread but I could use some wisdom in my life right now.
    What is happening now in our "Universe"/Reality is all I am aware of...

If there is another me in another Universe (Or someone else hopefully) doing this same work I have not been informed.

That is a very interesting question though. We are dealing with our own mass consciousness co-created reality/Universe right now that is going though these "Changes" in the Galaxy...

I am sure that there are all kinds of things happening in the "Verse" including alternate timelines, realities and Universes... I just am not aware of them. I know we have a connection to "Another Earth" that was established many decades ago. But I have never had many details on that (It was not a program I work in/near and didn't have a need to know.)

TY,

Corey/GoodETxSG
    I don't know if this will help you any Foe*Hammer. I know I have done or do work in different dimensions to this one we are actually aware of. Can I prove it to anyone? Nope. I just know when I sleep I am not always here on earth. I could be anywhere. There are many times when my dream situations are scenically just like this Earth, but there are 'situational' differences. When I wake up I am going no not my reality as I 'know it'. I try to not let them bother me too much in the long run and just go with the flow I am working to 'fix and converge' alternate timelines.
    Last edited by Lee, 10th April 2015 at 13:59.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lee For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (10th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), Param (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    There is also the concern, in any case, that when one "forgives" it is not a passive-aggressive mechanism whereby unhealthy baggage is handed over wholesale to the "forgiven".

Forgiveness is within the faculty of each of us; it is not required that such forgiveness be made known to the forgiven — to require it would be to have a "spiritual bureacracy" — the Catholic Church of the soul.

I'm not saying this is the case in any of the specific instances mentioned above; I speak in general terms here.

— Edit —

Forgiveness is a releasing. Indeed, it is the original meaning of the word; as "to forego" is to go without, "to forgive" is to release, to unbind. That is, it is to untie the karmic bonds between two individuals, or in a strictly personal sense, to unfetter ourselves from the Jacob-Marley bonds guilt slides about our ankles in our complacency.

Forgiveness is not a "giving for or on behalf of", it is a "complete giving". It is among the last vestiges of a class of words found today only in archaisms and colloquialisms. (Why is it that "forgive" should be the hardiest of these words? Is it a greater part of the human being than we assume?).

Forgiveness is the key to karma because karma is in its essence a relationship. The idea that there is "good karma" and "bad karma" is a value judgement (this is not a criticism) based upon the nature of that relationship. If two people go through their lives loving each other, helping each other and being thoroughly good to each other, they may, as generous people often do, diminish in their own minds the good they have done and magnify the good that has been done to them. Thus they may wish to repay the kindness in another life. This is a bond of karma as surely as the bond between a murderer and the murdered is a bond of karma.

To forgive is to release these bonds. It is to slide out of our casing and sublimate into a world in which there is freedom. Karma is the antithesis of freedom even when it is "good" karma. It is the antithesis of freedom and a true binding even when the karma is good because insofar as two beings incarnating to process good karma are, within their lives, behaving even thoroughly decently with one another, that goodness is only a qualified goodness and not a pure goodness because it is a goodness born out of obligation, however subtle.

And like "bad" karma in which one offence prompts a response which itself prompts a response, the "good" kind works in the same way: kindess imposes a debt which prompts repayment, which prompts a debt in the other person's mind. Thus, karma of whatever stripe either subtly or bluntly operates to enchain a spirit in an endless cycle of incarnation.

In forgiveness we dissolve these relationships, our momentum changes or disappears and we achieve serenity.

While karma works between people, forgiveness need not. Karma is marriage and forgiveness is divorce: Karma, like marriage, requires two people, but forgiveness, like divorce, requires only one. Your forgiveness of somebody no sooner has to be permitted by them than you require their permission to sue them for divorce. It takes two to make a relationship, but it only takes one to break it.

And since we have spoken about karma as momentum or inertia, let's consider Pluto and its largest moon Nyx. The barycentre of the orbit of the "moon" actually occurs outside Pluto's mass, and thus it is incorrect to call one a dwarf planet and the other its moon, but rather to talk of them as binary planetoids orbiting each other. This is like a karmic relationship in that there are two bodies connected to each other by the nothingness between them. Pluto's gravity holds onto Nyx and Nyx's gravity holds onto Pluto and so they continue on as they have done for ages.

Gravity propagates at the speed of light. We think of it as immediate, but this is not so. The distance between Pluto and Nyx is negligible for this consideration, so we'll replace Pluto with the Sun and Nyx with Earth. The gravity relationship between the two of them holds the Earth in its orbit around the Sun. But let's imagine for a moment that the Sun disappeared. The Earth would continue on its orbit for just under another nine minutes before careering off into space. This is because the Sun's disappearing act would alter the gravity "playground", but the message would take just under nine minutes to reach the Earth, so like a far-off colony in the age of the telegram, the updates would take a while to come into force.

By forgiving ourselves and others, we "unflag" ourselves as objects in the karma playground. Those karmic entities (other people we have forgiven) will continue with their karmic momentum until they realise there is no longer an opportunity to keep realising their karma and go careering off in some other direction. Hopefully they will realise what that implies and shed their karma too, but that is up to them.

But "forgiveness" comes in many different flavours. Many believe we haven't truly forgiven somebody until we can like them or allow them into our lives. They believe they must force a feeling of positivity in order to forgive, but none of this is true. To forgive, all that is necessary is to say "this dies in the moment", to relinquish our requirements.

Bad things happen to us. Forgiveness isn't being happy with that. It isn't condoning it. It's saying that people have treated us badly, but we do not need them to go through what we have gone through. It's realising that this punitive justice magnifies rather than reduces the negativity and suffering in the world.

If somebody does you harm, do you need them to feel it through your bones and see it through your eyes, or do you say "once was bad, twice is worse"? I said on the child abuse thread that there is a point at which one says "you don't understand what it's like" not as an admonition or an accusation, but as an expression of relief. No they probably don't understand, and isn't that a good thing? Otherwise we'd all have to suffer as the most miserable of us has suffered before any of us could leap out of this spin cycle that goes nowhere.

All that is necessary to shake off the bonds of karma is that: to declare that the debts of life will die with the body. All those debts you have accrued, both the harm you have done and the kindness you have received — it rots away with your corpse. You will not be obliged by any notion of debt, good or bad. You also declare that all credit to your name dies with the body, too. All those times you volunteered at the soup kitchen or ran marathons for Cancer Research — that dies with you too. Either you're a spiritual accountant anally recording every credit and debt, or you're a free, serene and sovereign spirit that pays no regard to either. Forgiveness entails this too: not just the rejection of indebtedness, but all the credit to your name, too.

And, when you release all the idea of Brownie points for every good deed you did — for every time you bought fairtrade because it seemed the thing to do and every time you protested to object to social injustice — you're going to have to accept that none of this amounts to a savings deposit of good deeds to be leveraged at a future time or held as a badge of honour, but "merely" that you helped your fellow beings. And this is how we see that forgiveness even of the good makes it purer: Our complete forgiveness frees and ennobles us.

You can't pay me back; you're not in my debt.

All of this comes with a big however. This is the personal aspect of forgiveness and how it relates to karmic relationships. Often forgiveness will not remedy discord between two people but aggravate it: when a person believes that justice is on their side, the idea that somebody could presume to offer them forgiveness is an outrage to their sensibilities. Unless you know that your forgiveness will be well-received (for example, in the case of one who feels guilt), it is better that your forgiveness be silent. In any case, like many things when forgiveness is too ostentatious, we run the risk that it is merely that: forgiveness done for show (and thence the pretension of moral superiority).

The crux is this: forgiveness requires nothing — least of all that it is accepted!
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi, 10th April 2015 at 15:18. Reason: so many typos lol
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), Breeze (10th April 2015), Chester (11th April 2015), Gemma (12th April 2015), GoodETxSG (10th April 2015), InCiDeR (11th April 2015), john parslow (10th April 2015), LarBear (10th April 2015), Lillith (11th April 2015), lookbeyond (11th April 2015), Maembo (11th April 2015), modwiz (10th April 2015), Myriad (11th April 2015), Param (11th April 2015), Ria (11th April 2015), ronin (10th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Each of us are having our own personal experiences that we call life.
    the learning process.

as we know our goverments,politicians ect along with the cabal have educated ,dumbed us down and made us into slaves for their own benefits.
    a STS world where we think we are free but the reality is we have lost that part of us that is the creative beings we are meant to be.

it is said no earthly government's can rule this world.

how could et even complentate discussion with any of our world leaders when all they cause is war and death to line their pockets.
    any et who made any agreements with any of our leaders imo would be a STS being.

any et who made contact with the masses to make them aware they are here would be a STO.

a massive re-education program of truth of who we are,where we came from and our future potential would be a start of a new reset for humanity and our planet.
    this could take years even decades for people to accept and integrate new ideas.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), enlightened star (10th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    (Firstly...Please excuse me for any spelling or grammar errors...English is not my native language)

What is the “Message” from the Blue Avians?

"Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.)"

Seems somewhat difficult to achieve...
    Is there a Manual?
    Does meditation help?
    Can someone please teach me how to meditate?
    Is there a SIMPLER WAY?

YES!!!!
    1. Leave the computer for a while....
    2. Stand infront of Your Mirror...
    3. Look into your Eyes.... Smile
    4. Smile Again..
    5. and..again...smile and nod your head
    6. Go outside your door...
    7. For every person you meet...Look them in the eyes....Smile and nod your head
    8. repeat 1-7 for 30 min. every day...
    9. RESULT= A Friendlier Neigborhood.... IT WORKS!!!

NOW...Tell a FRIEND to do the same...

If everyone who read this ACTUALLY DO THIS EVERY DAY....we will raise the “Hippy Love and Peace” factor dramatically ....AND Create a MUCH Higher VIBRATION around us....

Love You ALL <3 <3 <3

All ONE Of US...
    LGF

PS We don't have to agree on ANYTHING...in order TO BE KIND to one another...
    Last edited by Largo, 10th April 2015 at 16:32.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Largo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th April 2015), Alan (11th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), coloradojo (30th April 2015), enlightened star (10th April 2015), LarBear (10th April 2015), lindigab (11th April 2015), Maembo (11th April 2015), Majik (10th April 2015), mocha (11th April 2015), sarahdita85 (10th April 2015), Shibby (21st April 2015), Silver Eagle (10th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015), TaipeiSam (11th April 2015), Will.I.am (11th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    What is happening now in our "Universe"/Reality is all I am aware of...

If there is another me in another Universe (Or someone else hopefully) doing this same work I have not been informed.

That is a very interesting question though. We are dealing with our own mass consciousness co-created reality/Universe right now that is going though these "Changes" in the Galaxy...

I am sure that there are all kinds of things happening in the "Verse" including alternate timelines, realities and Universes... I just am not aware of them. I know we have a connection to "Another Earth" that was established many decades ago. But I have never had many details on that (It was not a program I work in/near and didn't have a need to know.)

TY,

Corey/GoodETxSG

Than you Corey that is very sobering. I don't know why. I might just be silly in the head, but I feel like I've been switched several times and the last time was after the blockade time frame. About 90% of my memories I can confirm with old pictures or asking others who were there or reading old journals or notes, etc. I figure a 10% error rate in general, I often impress with my detail recall, and my reading comprehension has always been the max score possible on any test. I can usually tell when a memory has degraded or might be confused, but I have run into several memories which it is obvious never happened on this Earth, have no signs of confusion or degradation, and are boring run of the mill memories until I'm staring at hard evidence it could not have ever happened. The most recent episode left me with information I could not have obtained otherwise, about f1 race cars I could care less about, but my son had been watching daily for months. I have the theme song for "Mighty Machines" running in my head as I write, the episode about race cars has changed for me. My son is 3 so when he's tired if any little thing is wrong I'd hear all about it, loudly, with tears, and as far as he knew his show was the same, but previously he had favorite parts I would expect him to cry over not being in there anymore.

Still, the simplest explanation is the most likely, so maybe Canadian public TV had made 2 versions of the episode back in the 90's and just sat on one until now then had google erase any tracks the old one existed, and my eagle eyed 3yo just forgot the race cars on TV looked like his favorite toy and now they don't, maybe I saw another TV show for kids where they narrate the show as if the vehicles were talking, and maybe I have been looking up race information in my sleep, or maybe just maybe we aren't as stuck in one universe as we think?

Anyway thank you so much for the response, that does help a lot.

I did start a thread on this as well, heading there now to read responses, thank you everyone for putting up with me:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/6316-J...dromedans-help
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FOE*HAMMER For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), GoodETxSG (12th April 2015), Myriad (11th April 2015), shannon333 (11th April 2015), SouthDelight (10th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th April 2015)