Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Hi GoodET,

Thank you so very much for allowing this interview to be downloaded!

At present I have only listened to your entire interview once, yet intend to re-listen to this again and also take advantage of the useful rewind button in certain places. What you share helps me to clarify and confirm a number of experiences and knowledge I have arrived at independently – this is all purposeful good and very much appreciated. ,

I was particularly inspired when you spoke about remote viewing your ‘light body’ observing the multitudes of orbs of different frequency resonance and how your astute perception and intuition was able to detect the orb that was ‘out of place’. For me personally, this is a revelation of seeing the unobvious obvious that I had not quite pieced together until I heard you briefly speaking about this in your older forum thread. I am joyed to now have listened to the entire conversation you had with Christine on this matter and hearing the process you went through to liberate yourself of this ‘unwanted hitchhiker’ and from this will-full conscious act, how this has speeded up your own spiritual reconnection, unfoldment and expansion of Self. Beautiful – thank you for sharing your personal inner journey – I am sure it will help many others in their own unique spiritual awakenings.

What has become clear to me is how vitally important it is to re-remember our greater abilities such as to observe our light body from a clear neutral observer perspective. In the Future, I can see such lessons taught to children about their different energy/etheric bodies; promoting an awareness that is conscious beyond the physical body that can observe and can keep a check as to what is going on with their light body, so that entity attachments or other types of unwanted interference are nipped in the bud immediately. Such will become a normal act like breathing. The consequence of such will elevate Evolution’s progression exponentially – imo, this is very exciting and one of the cutting edges towards enlightenment! :sun:

I hope you do not mind, I would like to share in brief something that confirms/backs-up your own experience/observation of the light body being multiples of orbs. I thought this might be useful for the many readers/listeners (including myself) who lack the military training of remote viewing, (and I suspect many of such techniques you were personally taught are deemed classified). I know there are a number of members here on TOT who are ‘out of body experiencers’ - this imo is another way to arrive at seeing one’s light body.

In 2002, I unwittingly made a most ‘fortuitous mistake’ while inducing a self controlled out of body experience that allowed me to ‘observe’ the details of my Light Body. Laying down my physical body in my bed, I began the wilful focus process of ‘conscious exit’…………… Next I found myself lying downstairs on my settee (lower Astral body/Inferred) and ‘mistook’ my Astral body and environment to be my physical body/reality, instantly thinking I had failed to ‘exit’; so I repeated the wilful focus process of ‘exit’…………………………….. This time I popped out quite quickly (less personality resistance), finding myself standing in what looked similar to my sitting-room, however there were differences in form and energy. For the first time ever in my o.o.b.e.’s I had a sudden out of the blue curiosity to ‘see’ what I looked like, so gazed into the large mirror over my fireplace. To my amazement I saw a radiant body of light that was made up of millions of light orbs – I watched in awe, my light body beheld a Universe of conscious life within it. This experience had a profound life changing effect on me in so many ways.

I have never thought until now of repeating this process – but after listening to your experience and the profoundness it has had in your life, I can see the mighty benefits of being able to ‘nip things in the bud’ in regards to hitchhikers etc ‘before’ they settle in…………. to me this makes absolute sense.

Reflecting on the experience I share above, I intuit and also pure reason that I would need to tweak this process, as in the out of body experience I was still ‘BEing’ my light body, observing through my light body mindstate, and to reach clarity would require that I ‘raise’ my conscious spin to engage with my Observer perceptive that is ‘beyond/above’ the light body spin of frequency in order to get a clearer picture/viewpoint/understanding of what is actually occurring to my light body. (If I wish to see a panoramic view of the valley, I have to walk up the mountain.) Smile.

GoodET, if you have anything you would like to add…………………. Or better stll, if you are able to share any tips or reflections you have arrived at from your own process of liberation – I am all ears.

Love & Blessings Breeze X
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Calabash (21st January 2015), Chester (4th April 2015), dancing waters (21st January 2015), GoodETxSG (21st January 2015), Highland1 (21st January 2015), lift the veil (21st January 2015), lookbeyond (21st January 2015), Melidae (21st January 2015), Ria (21st January 2015), ronin (21st January 2015), Sebastion (21st January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (21st January 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), Spiral of Light (21st January 2015), Tarpan (21st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    "In the name of Jesus I banish all entities that are attached to my body mind and spirit. I close all portals or entrances into or out of my body-mind complex. I banish them from my family, the realm of my family, and from my home."

Jesus Magick!
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Radial For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (21st January 2015), ronin (21st January 2015), SouthDelight (30th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Radial View Post
    "In the name of Jesus I banish all entities that are attached to my body mind and spirit. I close all portals or entrances into or out of my body-mind complex. I banish them from my family, the realm of my family, and from my home."

Jesus Magick!
    tried a similar prayer,may have to fine tune it!
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (21st January 2015), Ria (21st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Breeze,

I cannot tell you how wonderful it feels to have your incredibly poetic, feminine and yet licensed grace to this forum once more, in only a way that you can.

In a predominantly masculine world, your words remind us that Sophia is our teacher and brings to us an air of beauty in a faery like essence that males cannot comprehend or reproduce in your lyrically expertised feminine format.

All I can say is that your personal orbs will probably reflect all the colours of the rainbow, if not, then fear not, as those who don't belong will most likely castigate them selves.

Welcome back

Russ. x
    Last edited by Highland1, 21st January 2015 at 22:58.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Breeze (23rd January 2015), Calabash (22nd January 2015), lindigab (1st April 2015), lookbeyond (21st January 2015), Melidae (21st January 2015), monk (21st January 2015), Ria (21st January 2015), ronin (21st January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (22nd January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    So, how about forming a meditation group on here to enhance and focus our mass conscience and intent to create a positive timeline and more desirable reality? I have also thought about putting together a pocket book of truth explaining key aspects of our history and main truths from about the 1900's.
    Great idea you can do this here http://jandeane81.com/group.php
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Chester (4th April 2015), Highland1 (22nd January 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015), Spiral of Light (22nd January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Verum (22nd January 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The power of healing (returning harmony to mind body and spirit) imo arrives in many, many ways.

For some, healing arrives from swimming in the Ganges, others the Nile, others the holy waters at Lourdes; others find powerful healing by drinking from a Pagan sacred spring.

Whether this is due to the waters being truly sacred/holy or a consequence of Morphic Fields created from collective belief – does it really matter? It does not negate that a ‘healing’ occurred that was beneficial and liberating to the person who sincerely wanted such.

Please let’s not go down a circular debate on what belief or which form is deemed the holiest – at the end of the day it boils down to personal choice of what works for each individual.

Sharing is purposeful, we can grow together……………. Circular debates imho only perpetuates more separation.

Written in love for this OP thread to continue on topic.
    Blessings Breeze X
    Last edited by Breeze, 23rd January 2015 at 10:08. Reason: correction
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (23rd January 2015), Elbie (23rd January 2015), Highland1 (23rd January 2015), lift the veil (23rd January 2015), Ria (23rd January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    The power of healing (returning harmony to mind body and spirit) imo arrives in many, many ways.

For some, healing arrives from swimming in the Ganges, others the Nile, others drink the holy waters at Lourdes; others find powerful healing by drinking from a Pagan sacred spring.

Whether this is due to the waters being truly sacred/holy or a consequence of Morphic Fields created from collective belief – does it really matter? It does not negate that a ‘healing’ occurred that was beneficial and liberating to the person who sincerely wanted such.

Please let’s not go down a circular debate on what belief or which form is deemed the holiest – at the end of the day it boils down to personal choice of what works for each individual.

Sharing is purposeful, we can grow together……………. Circular debates imho only perpetuates more separation.

Written in love for this OP thread to continue on topic.
    Blessings Breeze X

that's a super helpful reminder

Excuse my Jesus Magik remark. I actually think it is a worthy mantra and technique to INVOKE the Elemental energy in the name, Jesus, as you found, some entities might be programmed to hate that energy. It's like an antivirus.

I also consider that some entities 'act' like they hate Jesus energy, to try to hook you to the Christian Mental Complex.

Don't be so paranoid (oh never mind, I don't know you).

Questions:
    1) why do yo YOU think your Jesus invocation/prayer worked that day?

2) how do you feel about Masons? Good/Bad?
    why not start a separate thread where you might be able to help community and other readers with your alternative experience/understanding. your post makes it sound you are a therapist of some kind . thank you.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Breeze (23rd January 2015), Highland1 (23rd January 2015), Ria (23rd January 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    that's a super helpful reminder

why not start a separate thread where you might be able to help community and other readers with your alternative experience/understanding. your post makes it sound you are a therapist of some kind . thank you.
    I think that is a great idea Elbie.
    Those of us who know Breeze knows she has had vast experiences that are profound in many ways!

I for one, would most certainly subscribe to such a thread.

Over to you Breeze!

Russ
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Ria (23rd January 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello Highland1

The second quote in Elbie's post was 'Radial', I believe it was 'he/she' that Elbie was referring to as a theropist?
    For some reason Radial's name did not come up properly on Elbie's quote.
    Just wanted to be clear, the second quote are not my words.

Quote Originally posted by Radial View Post
    Excuse my Jesus Magik remark. I actually think it is a worthy mantra and technique to INVOKE the Elemental energy in the name, Jesus, as you found, some entities might be programmed to hate that energy. It's like an antivirus.

I also consider that some entities 'act' like they hate Jesus energy, to try to hook you to the Christian Mental Complex.

Don't be so paranoid (oh never mind, I don't know you).

Questions:
    1) why do yo YOU think your Jesus invocation/prayer worked that day?

2) how do you feel about Masons? Good/Bad?
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post

THANK YOU to whoever sorted out the double post!
    Last edited by Breeze, 23rd January 2015 at 13:56.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Elbie (23rd January 2015), Highland1 (23rd January 2015), Ria (23rd January 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I do apologise about the mix up Breeze.

Russ
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Breeze (23rd January 2015), Ria (23rd January 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    -----"het" mind set over time from my observations and the documentation of what has been observed in countless thousands of "People".

why put people in inverted commas?

----
    post update:

offended no..i am relieved that my strong sense is validated by what you are saying in your above post.

in late august 2009 i collected a coherent transmission MOST CLAEARLY, it was unmistakable. except, the content was so wrong, badly wrong . i laughed and laughed thinking whoever is committing this got their profiling wrong. i just do not fit into that category and remember thinking how dared they and many other angry thoughts crossed my mind.. all the while i got most curious about finding out what this could have been - so audacious , so outlandish. i completely rejected the content of the transmission on grounds that it was someone's attempt to get at someone else and that i merely collected it by some mistake.

i began to read and read (articles on electronic harassment) and found things similar to what you are recapping here too. only, at the time i wasn't putting it down to AI - i didn't know of it..i thought it was some agency's intent to get at someone that's not me, or some group that fit a profile which wasn't mine.
    i am not a bible buff and my parents allowed for super accommodating upbringing with no moralistic pressures ie. i was the last person you may conclude to expect a message from anywhere "above". i am too willful for that besides.. just not a candidate. i had just got a new job i liked/still do and was going super happy to be receiving missionary messages.

my conclusion since that time remains the same: whatever is playing any messages, words, straight into your mind, bypassing your auditory channels is tech., advanced AI, whatever, but not yours and certainly not divine..

* i am now discovering about a greater agenda of the technology

in case you are experiencing it, don't fall for it. reject it as it's not yours.
    Last edited by Elbie, 24th January 2015 at 21:55. Reason: typos
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Breeze (24th January 2015), GoodETxSG (24th January 2015), Highland1 (25th January 2015), lookbeyond (24th January 2015), Ria (24th January 2015), Sebastion (24th January 2015), Spiral of Light (24th January 2015), Tarpan (25th January 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    hello goodet.
    people have memory,s.
    then they have dreams.
    then they can have a memory of a dream.

then there are false inserted memory's such as screen memory,s to hide the truth.

but without recall or total recall how would one differentiate the true memory!
    dreams can become so powerful that they do affect our waking life.

i suppose what i am asking is i have a few memory,s of dreams from very young concerning..unseen bases and alien craft.
    funny how these dreams have always stayed!
    Last edited by ronin, 24th January 2015 at 23:23.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Breeze (26th January 2015), GoodETxSG (26th January 2015), Hermit (9th April 2015), Highland1 (25th January 2015), Ria (26th January 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you, GoodETxSG, for your concise answer to my long-winded question. Since "no 'list' of events or incidents has been provided" and since "some of the things mentioned above are indeed what are expected", it appears that anything is fair game, meaning both natural and man-made events.

After giving more thought to all of this, I've come to believe that we may need both types of events, i.e., man-made events will directly educate the masses about our evil controllers, perhaps including the illusion of money being revealed through a massive economic collapse, whereas natural events, such as a CME or EMP, will indirectly educate the masses about the vulnerability of an infrastructure that was deliberately poorly designed and deliberately poorly maintained, thanks again to our evil controllers.

However, I assume that the time line we are on is somewhat malleable (as all time lines are?), meaning that it is still subject to the collective and changing consciousness/spirituality of Humanity. To that end, let's hope that Humanity starts waking up, and fast, so that the lessons we still need to learn may be less severe in nature and scope.

I respect and appreciate the fact that you avoid speculation, GoodETxSG, so please don't feel any need to comment on my speculations.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DivinelyImmortal For This Useful Post:

Birddog (29th January 2015), Breeze (27th January 2015), dancing waters (28th January 2015), GoodETxSG (27th January 2015), Highland1 (27th January 2015), modwiz (29th January 2015), Ria (27th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    TI, targeted individuals.
    When I'm tired I can't remember what all the letters stand for......
    Last edited by Ria, 29th January 2015 at 08:28.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Breeze (29th January 2015), GoodETxSG (29th January 2015), Hermit (9th April 2015), Highland1 (29th January 2015), Sooz (29th January 2015), Spiral of Light (29th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hello DivinelyImmortal, are you able to describe the psychic attack upon yourself in the thread, if not are you able to describe to me in pm?

Thankyou, lookbeyond
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

DivinelyImmortal (29th January 2015), Elbie (29th January 2015), GoodETxSG (29th January 2015), Ria (29th January 2015), Sooz (30th January 2015), Spiral of Light (30th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (13th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)