Page 35 of 84 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind1 View Post
    (Not to get off point here...) Thank the Universe people ARE waking up. Everything we are subjected to and "use" for basic survival is toxic; from food to keeping warm to communicating.
    The air we breathe is toxic and because of the chemtrails, the air and waters/rain are now beyond toxic and there is no longer ANYTHING organic. Please KNOW this! We are all exposed to a toxic world anymore. Trees are dying everywhere I have been recently. Not trying to be negative here, just realist and perhaps one day we will rise above all of this. We have too.
    An awareness of this is extremely important in order for us to correct the situation for the sake of our beloved Gaia. Your body will faithfully reproduce for you what you are believing about it. The list above is so thorough that it invites the notion that we are being poisoned on every front with no power to prevent it.

I do not believe this as I have the power to alter anything that enters this physical vessel of mine and how the vessel responds. I am the one creating my physical vessel in every moment, not external factors, but rather my perception of their effect.

It is often said the warning on a packet of cigarettes is more lethal than the cigarette itself. It is an hypnotic suggestion that you will realise. Especially given that the oldest known person in our Western Culture, I think only recently departed though this data may now have been superseded was a woman who lived in Arles, France, and when ever I saw her interviewed she had a tot of sherry in one hand and was smoking like a trooper.

I just wanted to balance this because I whole heartedly agree we need to correct so many things and treat our vessels with the respect they deserve however please urge everyone to realise they are victim of nothing other than their own beliefs.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lindigab For This Useful Post:

All is One (9th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (8th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), Hahnemaniac (13th April 2015), Largo (8th April 2015), mixermossin (8th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), Silver Eagle (9th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Last edited by lindigab, 8th April 2015 at 12:27.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lindigab For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), Largo (8th April 2015), mixermossin (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Corey has said he expects there to be a GREAT deal of disinformation of this nature to come forth. You have to look at it 2 ways:

1. IF ITS ALL A PSY-OP - if its all an Illuminati psy-op as she claims, then why would they even need to create it at all? She mentions Secret Space Programs and Cloning Facilities as being 100% real in her article so if that aspect is truly real, and the Blue Avians etc is a clever psy-op etc, then essentially the ENTIRE truth community is also disinformation (i.e. Cobra, Wilcock etc). I have news for you - if there really are NO good ET's helping humanity, then we are definitely all screwed This means the technology in the hands of the evil is so far advanced compared to the guns and knives in the average person's home, we have literally NO chance.

But then again, if we have no chance and they obviously would know that, then WHY do they need to continually spread disinformation via so-called truth-media? The entire so-called truth community, alternative media industry and metaphysical communities would then be nothing more than a clever psy-op to identify those citizens most against their plans. But WHY would they even be concerned by those dissenters as those people (like me) have nothing to fight back with. For the most part, we're just a bunch of meditating pacifists and have no special high-tech weaponry etc. For me, the more telling aspect is the fact they'd even be SLIGHTLY concerned about people like us is evidence enough that there is MORE to it than meets the eye (of Horus).

2. IF ITS REAL - if the so-called Blue Avians etc DO exist and are beneficial, then The Powers That Were should be rightfully VERY concerned that their enemy is now disclosing highly sensitive secret info to the masses via the internet. As such, the first thing they would do is attempt to discredit the info by creating...DISINFORMATION - including (drumroll please) articles EXACTLY like the Ruiner's blog as it SEEMS legit because she is admitting that Secret Space and Cloning Programs exist in it to add 'credibility' to her message of disinfo.

The reality to me is quite simple - I have truly NO idea whether the Blue Avians exist or are positive forces etc. I DO know my discernment for years has been trustful of Cobra and he supports Corey and Corey's message simply does not strike me as being hard-to-believe - in fact, nothing he's said thus far has blown me away - it just all fits and makes sense to my apparently quite warped mind More importantly Corey's MESSAGE is not one of a savior or anything of the like - it is simply about being a less-selfish, more selfless, positive human being and eating more healthy food. That's it! And frankly, I don't know ANYONE who can argue that that's a BAD thing. So until proven otherwise (that being a 'good' person is a BAD thing), I will continue to support and listen closely to Corey - after all, he's not begging us nor even ASKING us to believe him - he is merely conveying info he believes to be true and instructing us to make our own decision, using our own discernment and to avoid deifying him at all costs. That much I can do.
    I agree with you. For whatever it's worth The Ruiner blog posts feel "off" to me. And I definitely felt a strange and unpleasant vibe to the site. And I am not one to deal in "vibes" or related new agey concepts. However, I do have a "BS meter" that went off. The site actually gave me the creeps. Of course, that was just my experience. I won't be back to that site.

Corey's information fits in with "insiders" information, which would suggest there is some legitimacy to all these claims - or it's all part of the same disinformation campaign. I admit that I think Corey's information is very much accurate. I also admit that Cobra rings some warning bells with me (especially the underground alien "ascension chambers" we will all have to go to...uh, no thank you), but he does offer a lot of hope in many of his posts which is a good thing. But I can't "believe" any of this without proof even if it "feels" right, which Corey's information does. Even Randy Cramer's and John Kettler's information gels with Corey's information.

A lot of these reports of other dimensional beings, aliens, etc. always seem to present these visitors (or liberation forces as some call them) with little knowledge of what it's like to actually live on this planet. This is a very difficult world and it can't be denied that there are layers upon layers of mind control (technology related and worse). It's easy to say "be more service to others" when you don't live here and have to spend 99% of your day living a life that basically is just for survival (get up, go to work to make money to have a place to live so you can get up and go to work to make money....and on and on). As long as this current system is so entrenched in everyone's lives I don't see how we can make much progress.
    Last edited by nelson1965, 8th April 2015 at 11:55.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nelson1965 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    The Wilcock Originated Whistleblower Conflict

Lets recap, quickly,

Dave (bless him, what a guy) introduces the world to a fella named Drake, an alliance and a plan going forward. This Drake fella has his own show with alliance (obviously) ET contactees.

Several years on and Dave has a new contactee who is currently engaged in a somewhat less than higher vibrationally managed conflict situation with one of those original ET contactees (Onceinabluemoon) linked through the earlier shows with Drake mentioned above.

I don't have the answers but boy, as ever, do I have questions!

:-S
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), Hahnemaniac (13th April 2015), jcocks (8th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Great question!

No idea if this is accurate but from what I've gleamed, the idea of Darkness itself is an anomaly and the 'dark forces' have built technology over millions of years that essentially channel the anomalous dark from the whole universe to this section of this galaxy. As such, this section of this galaxy is their stronghold where ALL the darkness in this universe is currently concentrated. If true, then removing it via this operation might be considered such an important event. Perhaps its like the universe itself is a human and the darkness is a cancerous tumor and without the tumor removed, the human cannot thrive, evolve or even survive.

I've also heard its historic in the sense that so many star nations are cooperating together in this mission - that their confederation is a loose partnership where often a few might work together but this mission is requiring over 80 different races to work more closely together than ever before, so that too may be considered historic.

Anyway that's just my best guess from what I've read - I'm sure others can chime in with more ideas and it would certainly be interesting to have the Sphere Beings take on this as well!!
    Yes, the Dark Cancer will be surgically removed by the forces of Love and Forgiveness who are the Light. They will be overwhelmed into either extinction or repentance.

That's the bottom line of what I've gleaned over the last ten or so years of reading the blogs, watching interviews and other messengers, including a few catholic seers of Jesus/Mary messages.

There are a lot of fake sources trying to mess up the real information, so that's where discernment is very important.
    Last edited by Flyover, 8th April 2015 at 13:21.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flyover For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Focusontruth View Post
    Here's my point:

This all sounds good and nice but short of specifics and hardly practical in our current environment. For example, how do you become and stay loving, forgiving and serving others when you are daily assaulted by bills, late fees, taxes, eviction notices, divorce court, car breakdowns, daily 2 hour commutes to work and never-ending deadlines while at the same time battling cancer or kidney failure or some other incurable disease, and self-serving individuals / corporations lurking in every corner to take your last penny? How are you going to think of higher vibrational diets when you can barely afford the current junk we call food?

Frankly, it's hard enough for many people to make it through another day without the added pressure to be more "loving, forgiving and serving" others.

I totally agree. I also see that some of the 'love and light' RA brigade have replied. Very helpful.

I just wondered if you might find some solice in THIS extract from the_law_of_one_book_4

Quote Originally posted by RA
    Session 89

Questioner: Were some of RA’s population negatively harvested at the end of RA’ s third density?

RA. In our peoples there was what may be considered, from the viewpoint of wisdom, an overabundance of love. These entities looked at
    those still in darkness and saw that those of a neutral or somewhat negative viewpoint found such harmony, shall we say, sickening.....

RA. We had no negative harvest as such although there had been two entities which had harvested themselves during the third density

Questioner: What techniques did the two negatively harvested entities use for negative polarization upon such a positively polarized planet?

RA. The technique of control over others and domination unto the physical death was used in both cases. Upon a planetary influence much
    unused to slaughter these entities were able to polarize by this means.
    Upon your third-density environment at the time of your experiencing such entities would merely be considered, shall we say, ruthless despots which waged the holy war.

Questioner: Did these two entities evolve from the second density of the planet Venus along with the rest of the population of Venus that became RA from second density to third?

RA. No.

Questioner: What was the origin of the two entities of which you speak?

RA. These entities were Wanderers from early positive fifth density.
    Last edited by blue, 8th April 2015 at 14:24.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blue For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), carribdreamer (8th April 2015), mudpuppy (13th April 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Regarding the "Hippy love vibe" part of the message... That word Hippy is so loaded. I have heard more conservatives than I care to say some pretty vile things about Hippys and anything related. There's a deep prejudice that I don't get. But the message is so obvious I wonder why everyone doesn't see it. We don't advance with constant war. It causes destruction. Of families, communities, natural resources, health..... It doesn't make society richer. Only the gun runners. How many centuries (millenia) does it take people to figure out that making a bigger weapon doesn't stop anything? We get to the point where we're like the obsessed man who, when he can't have his woman he decides no one can. Then she's dead. So now we have nukes, and the idiots are just gonna blow it all to h e l l. War without winners. They never stop. The only way to stop is if we all stop.

Time for a dream. When I was a child I had the only dream I call recurring. It was always the same scenario, only my reactions changed. As a small child it scared me badly. As an older child it made me very angry. In the dream I am a soldier, it's WWII, there is war going on all around me. Planes flying, bombs dropping, men screaming, guns firing, it's awful. At first I'm terrified. Later, (when I'm older) I'm not scared because I know I'm not going to be killed. I observe what's happening. I watch the battle. I have an epiphany. It's not the bad guys who need to put down their guns, it's everyone. We have to stop fighting and start talking. I begin to tell everyone around me we have to stop. I shout it to all who can hear. Most everyone doesn't listen. A couple others put down their guns and walk away. I awake infuriated that so few would listen when I knew without doubt what needed to be done.

This dream was also the only dream I ever had in black and white. It was actually sepia tones. I realized later on in life that this dream was showing me my past. The lessons learned are still valid and more relevant than ever. We need to put down our guns and talk. Period.

For those warriors who can't, take a step back. Look really big picture. Seneca indians never went to war without the express approval of their women. For it was the women who decided whether to send their sons to war. Take a look at the 1000+ years of peace and prosperity they and the other five nations lived. Remember that these people inspired a great deal of the US Constitution. I don't believe America was founded for the purpose of constant war.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

bobo (8th April 2015), LarBear (8th April 2015), Lee (8th April 2015), Maembo (9th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), sarahdita85 (8th April 2015), SouthDelight (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), TaipeiSam (8th April 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015), Will.I.am (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Amen to what you say Dreamtimer. I AM so done w/war. "Where have all the soldiers gone? Gone to graveyards every one ..."

The only solution I'm smart enuf to see is elevation of consciousness ...
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Param For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), Tonz (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Wow, both Cup and Hahnemaniac, both articulated so eloquently on different angles of the same.

It feels quite a natural pursuit to me with regards the seeking of information. What resonates and what does not. A bit like knowing our history or origins. I feel very comfortable in reading it and accepting the bits that resonate and quietly setting aside the bits that do not as this will be very different for everyone.

The only time it goes a bit pear shaped is when other views or variations on the theme are negated but that too I can live with unless it gets very harsh in which case I would quietly retreat. I do not think Corey falls into that category on this thread.

I completely agree with both of your interpretations in so much as it does not substitute real life and the seeking that which we do within. For me it can objectify some of that so that I can view it in that respect.

Often reading about things can become a substitute for actually BEing that which we are reading if it holds true for us. I learnt that early in life. Waiting to be saved is another mistake as is waiting for anything. We are the only, ONLY, ones that can influence our lives and that includes things seemingly being done TO us. IMHO

Thanks for your refreshing inputs, I really enjoyed reading them both and could relate as well. And I was only thinking myself recently, jeeeez, if THATS heaven, holy guacamole, they're as screwed up as us, the Devil you know and all that, earths not so bad, a bit of a tidy up booting out the old

However, I understand this view is just one slew of perceptions on what is taking place, viewed/relayed. The map is not the territory and each of our maps would be different. I so agree what resides within each of us is of much higher origin than all this warring 'stuff' going on. I can only make sense of it as an external representation for us of our own inner conflicts that are coming more to the surface now than ever and that that is not confined to our 3D versions but a bit further up the food chain it would seem. Bummer.......! Only we can do something about that and it starts within and at home, immediate family and radiates out from there. If we have no peace with our immediate surroundings there is not way there is going to peace out there further NO way.

OK rambling. But hear you. AND still love what you bringing in Corey. I love it ALL and some
    ...to the topTop

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lindigab For This Useful Post:

All is One (8th April 2015), Cup (8th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), Largo (9th April 2015), Lee (8th April 2015), Maembo (9th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), sandy (8th April 2015)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    People, please stay on-topic.

This thread is for Corey to present his material and for Q/A.

There are other threads to discuss the presented material, its implications and counter arguments.
    ...to the topTop

21. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), blue (8th April 2015), dancing waters (8th April 2015), Dogstar (8th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), JRS (8th April 2015), LarBear (8th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Longbow (8th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015), modwiz (8th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), Silver Eagle (9th April 2015), SouthDelight (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), TaipeiSam (9th April 2015), The One (8th April 2015), Will.I.am (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not much of a poster but I'll step into the arena at least once.

For most of my life I have been aware that I am different. Everything that everyone else thought was so important seemed silly and a waste of time. For whatever reason I found myself trapped in a body with no memory of SOMETHING that I should remember. So as I entered into my teen years I sought information about astral travel and other various 'occult' teachings.

I was always fascinated with UFO and ET type discussions -not because I need confirmation they exist- but to be able to identify their tactics and how to avoid them. For some reason I felt the need.

The years have progressed and I find myself directed here reading Corey's information. It resonates with me and I come away from it feeling enriched. Not scared, not angry, not laughing, and that is the mark of the statement "Use your discernment". For me personally he has begun to discuss details of things I have seen in what I assume are dreams.

But none of that really matters. I am consciousness. I have been in other bodies before this one and while I'm not in a hurry to leave it before I'm certain I can get off this planet, I'm focused on what I can LEARN now that assists me in completing this mission and getting the hell out of here.

In that context all of the silly machinations of the world are just that... silly.

If you aren't in touch with your higher self -and you will know when you are- that should be your primary objective.

Thank you Corey. I applaud your mission.
    ...to the topTop

23. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to The Dood For This Useful Post:

Alan (8th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (8th April 2015), Deezy_xfit (8th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), GoodETxSG (8th April 2015), LarBear (8th April 2015), Lee (8th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Longbow (8th April 2015), Maunagarjana (9th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015), modwiz (8th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015), naochan (9th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), SouthDelight (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), TaipeiSam (9th April 2015), The One (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by solarimplosion View Post
    That is exactly what I have seen recently in SLC, UT. On three separate occasions one of those would fly out of a Chem-Trail and hover at a high altitude for a bit and then fly off. Thanks for posting that video!
    ...to the topTop

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Deezy_xfit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dood,

Very well said!

And a hearty welcome my friend!

Peace
    ...to the topTop

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015), Myriad (9th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    That is not exactly the case now is it? On my web site look closer at the intro page... Not only can we have a direct effect on things on a personal level (Not just watching the clouds and weather roll by) but the real and tangible ramifications are laid out quite clearly...

People need to do the due diligence on this information and not just make blanket statements IMHO... These suppressed technologies that are being readied to release will make a profound change on our society and way of life... Visit the site and also look deeper into the information I have shared for some time (On This and other Forums) and you will see this is indeed the case.
    TY, Corey
    Hi Corey, thank you for replying. I sense some defensive energies in your reply. No need for that, the intention with my post was not to question you, I sincerely wanted to understand how you see that the information you release contribute in rising peoples vibrations to higher levels of consciousness (as in breaking free from the Matrix of the material world). I think that was a relevant question.

I have researched your material, that is the reason I formulated my question the way I did. You choose not to answer but that is ok, not answering is also an answer. Thank you.
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), GoodETxSG (8th April 2015)