Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Focusontruth View Post
    I'm new to this forum, so I'll beg everybody's forgiveness if my point has already been raised or if it sounds more on the negative side.

Here's my point:

This all sounds good and nice but short of specifics and hardly practical in our current environment. For example, how do you become and stay loving, forgiving and serving others when you are daily assaulted by bills, late fees, taxes, eviction notices, divorce court, car breakdowns, daily 2 hour commutes to work and never-ending deadlines while at the same time battling cancer or kidney failure or some other incurable disease, and self-serving individuals / corporations lurking in every corner to take your last penny? How are you going to think of higher vibrational diets when you can barely afford the current junk we call food?

Frankly, it's hard enough for many people to make it through another day without the added pressure to be more "loving, forgiving and serving" others.

If the Sphere Beings mean business, their first order of business should be to empower us Earth's Humans with free energy, healing technologies, food replicators, etc. To them I say:"Empower us to fight back against the corporations and the governments that have been sucking the life out of us with toxic foods, medical treatments that do more harm than good, high taxes, ever rising prices and fees."

When that happens, when life down here stops being a daily struggle for survival, being Service to Others or Service to Self will be irrelevant because everybody will be taken care of and feel safe.
    From what you wrote, you're already on your way out of "all that crap". "Focus on Truth": ask yourself (write it down)... what is YOUR truth? I found myself writing down what I wanted to release from my life, and then what I truly wanted... to BE, and to DO. Usually not knowing what it really was at the beginning.

You've been "straight" with yourself, and that's the first step out of that old "crap matrix".

I'm sure you'll find a lot of ideas and help here.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to kauilapele For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (7th April 2015), coloradojo (25th April 2015), diZZy (9th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), gardener (8th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Longbow (8th April 2015), lookbeyond (8th April 2015), Majik (7th April 2015), mixermossin (8th April 2015), mocha (8th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), shannon333 (7th April 2015), Silver Eagle (8th April 2015), SouthDelight (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (9th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quick reply to one point here . . . .I use raw dairy products and even culture them from raw, e.g. raw yogurt and kefir, and now I see cultured raw butter available out there. So different from products made from pasteurized, and "ultra-pasteurized" milk.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shannon333 For This Useful Post:

Alan (8th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), kauilapele (7th April 2015), modwiz (8th April 2015), SouthDelight (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joep View Post
    A link is provided to this blog (below the comment): http://theruiner777.blogspot.nl
    I do not know if anybody on this thread (Corey, Cobra or the ruiner himself maybe here?) is familiar with 'the ruiner' and his information. He seems to want to share some additional information/perspective on the matter that Corey is putting out. I do not know whether the 'Ra text' is specifically connected to the ruiner nor do I know whether it is confirmed by anyone as coming from the 'Law of One' Ra. Anyway, thanx beforehand for shining your lights on this.
    The "Ruiner" has written an article claiming that the Blue Avians are a fake Illuminati program - "Honestly every time someone accepts that "Blue Avians" exist, another Illuminati member falls over laughing." So it's interesting that you brought him up here. I don't have an opinion either way at this point (regarding Blue Avians existing or not). I suppose we will all have to wait and see what happens.

He also claims in the comment section that he has no interest in posting on this site. He further states; "There has been a lot of talk around the Internet about "Blue Avians" and this is rather laughable. "Blue Avians" do not exist. They are and have always been used as part of a mind control program specifically for members inside Secret Space Programs, Cloning Programs and Culture Creator programs. (Katy Perry has been in contact with the Blue Avians, as has Lady Gaga, as example)."

http://theruiner777.blogspot.nl/2015/03/avians.html
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nelson1965 For This Useful Post:

Alan (8th April 2015), Breeze (8th April 2015), Highland1 (8th April 2015), shannon333 (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here's my point:

This all sounds good and nice but short of specifics and hardly practical in our current environment. For example, how do you become and stay loving, forgiving and serving others when you are daily assaulted by bills, late fees, taxes, eviction notices, divorce court, car breakdowns, daily 2 hour commutes to work and never-ending deadlines while at the same time battling cancer or kidney failure or some other incurable disease, and self-serving individuals / corporations lurking in every corner to take your last penny? How are you going to think of higher vibrational diets when you can barely afford the current junk we call food?

Frankly, it's hard enough for many people to make it through another day without the added pressure to be more "loving, forgiving and serving" others.
    I sense your frustration and the point you make is a good one - that said, I have some possible suggestions:

1. RECOGNITION - the first thing to do in my opinion is to simply recognize that society is structured BY DESIGN to help ensure you DON'T have time or energy to implement these positive changes so they can continue to control you while feeding off your fear and negativity. Here are just 4 ways they accomplish this:
    i. Distract - ensure your daily life is so busy and complex that you can't possibly have TIME to think independently
    ii. Stimulate - bombard you with emotional stimuli (TV, social media, radio, sports & entertainment etc) to keep you in a constant state of REACTION rather than PROaction
    iii. Purpose - convince you that success/personal happiness can only be found via SERVICE TO SELF (buying things you don't even need so you can be somebody 'special', rich and famous etc)
    iv. Weaponized Food - convince you to drink fluoridated water, eat everything processed with chemicals, take vaccines with heavy metals etc.

2. WITHDRAWAL - Once you recognize all that, you can make changes to counteract it = SIMPLIFY: turn off your TV, unplug from social media, leave your cell phone at home during the day and turned off at night, go into nature for a walk and get away from all the stimulation so you can go back to a natural state of Human BEING vs Human DOING. Look at food labels and make an attempt to change your diet to see how it affects you. Question the path you're on in regards to true happiness - what is SUCCESS to YOU, not THEM?? Take the time to think and come to your own conclusions instead of just believing carefully crafted manipulations you're fed every day all day by mass media and The Powers That Were. Remember the more you're distracted, the easier they can manipulate you. So rid yourself of these distractions. Try this for ONE WEEK and see how you feel.

3. RESTRUCTURING - If you like the results of the one week test, make fundamental structural life changes to allow this on a more permanent basis. I happen to be very fortunate in that I have no health issues or people to support that require me to conform to a normal lifestyle. I have a small business and the best thing I ever did was contract with someone to run the daily operations. It literally cut my income in HALF but it allowed me to focus daily on what I consider to be more important: living in a more independent, peaceful way that is authentic and congruent with my inner self. Sure this meant I only make enough money to survive rather than thrive materially but the non-material/monetary benefits it provides has proven more than worth it.

By no means am I suggesting this will work for everyone as your needs at the moment may make this impossible but this is what has worked for me personally and I hope there's at least a small nugget in there somewhere that may prove helpful to you.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Asher For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2015), Alan (8th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), lookbeyond (8th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), shannon333 (8th April 2015), Silver Eagle (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), Will.I.am (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It has been said that the unfolding drama spiraling around planet Earth will manifest into the most important event in recent galactic history.

I would like to ask.....what is so important or momentous about our situation here in our tiny corner of the galaxy?
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dlipter For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by nelson1965 View Post
    The "Ruiner" has written an article claiming that the Blue Avians are a fake Illuminati program - "Honestly every time someone accepts that "Blue Avians" exist, another Illuminati member falls over laughing." So it's interesting that you brought him up here. I don't have an opinion either way at this point (regarding Blue Avians existing or not). I suppose we will all have to wait and see what happens.

He also claims in the comment section that he has no interest in posting on this site. He further states; "There has been a lot of talk around the Internet about "Blue Avians" and this is rather laughable. "Blue Avians" do not exist. They are and have always been used as part of a mind control program specifically for members inside Secret Space Programs, Cloning Programs and Culture Creator programs. (Katy Perry has been in contact with the Blue Avians, as has Lady Gaga, as example)."

Corey has said he expects there to be a GREAT deal of disinformation of this nature to come forth. You have to look at it 2 ways:

1. IF ITS ALL A PSY-OP - if its all an Illuminati psy-op as she claims, then why would they even need to create it at all? She mentions Secret Space Programs and Cloning Facilities as being 100% real in her article so if that aspect is truly real, and the Blue Avians etc is a clever psy-op etc, then essentially the ENTIRE truth community is also disinformation (i.e. Cobra, Wilcock etc). I have news for you - if there really are NO good ET's helping humanity, then we are definitely all screwed This means the technology in the hands of the evil is so far advanced compared to the guns and knives in the average person's home, we have literally NO chance.

But then again, if we have no chance and they obviously would know that, then WHY do they need to continually spread disinformation via so-called truth-media? The entire so-called truth community, alternative media industry and metaphysical communities would then be nothing more than a clever psy-op to identify those citizens most against their plans. But WHY would they even be concerned by those dissenters as those people (like me) have nothing to fight back with. For the most part, we're just a bunch of meditating pacifists and have no special high-tech weaponry etc. For me, the more telling aspect is the fact they'd even be SLIGHTLY concerned about people like us is evidence enough that there is MORE to it than meets the eye (of Horus).

2. IF ITS REAL - if the so-called Blue Avians etc DO exist and are beneficial, then The Powers That Were should be rightfully VERY concerned that their enemy is now disclosing highly sensitive secret info to the masses via the internet. As such, the first thing they would do is attempt to discredit the info by creating...DISINFORMATION - including (drumroll please) articles EXACTLY like the Ruiner's blog as it SEEMS legit because she is admitting that Secret Space and Cloning Programs exist in it to add 'credibility' to her message of disinfo.

The reality to me is quite simple - I have truly NO idea whether the Blue Avians exist or are positive forces etc. I DO know my discernment for years has been trustful of Cobra and he supports Corey and Corey's message simply does not strike me as being hard-to-believe - in fact, nothing he's said thus far has blown me away - it just all fits and makes sense to my apparently quite warped mind More importantly Corey's MESSAGE is not one of a savior or anything of the like - it is simply about being a less-selfish, more selfless, positive human being and eating more healthy food. That's it! And frankly, I don't know ANYONE who can argue that that's a BAD thing. So until proven otherwise (that being a 'good' person is a BAD thing), I will continue to support and listen closely to Corey - after all, he's not begging us nor even ASKING us to believe him - he is merely conveying info he believes to be true and instructing us to make our own decision, using our own discernment and to avoid deifying him at all costs. That much I can do.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Asher For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2015), Alan (8th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), LarBear (8th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Longbow (8th April 2015), lookbeyond (8th April 2015), shannon333 (8th April 2015), Silver Eagle (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), Will.I.am (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by dkipter View Post
    It has been said that the unfolding drama spiraling around planet Earth will manifest into the most important event in recent galactic history.

I would like to ask.....what is so important or momentous about our situation here in our tiny corner of the galaxy?

Great question!

No idea if this is accurate but from what I've gleamed, the idea of Darkness itself is an anomaly and the 'dark forces' have built technology over millions of years that essentially channel the anomalous dark from the whole universe to this section of this galaxy. As such, this section of this galaxy is their stronghold where ALL the darkness in this universe is currently concentrated. If true, then removing it via this operation might be considered such an important event. Perhaps its like the universe itself is a human and the darkness is a cancerous tumor and without the tumor removed, the human cannot thrive, evolve or even survive.

I've also heard its historic in the sense that so many star nations are cooperating together in this mission - that their confederation is a loose partnership where often a few might work together but this mission is requiring over 80 different races to work more closely together than ever before, so that too may be considered historic.

Anyway that's just my best guess from what I've read - I'm sure others can chime in with more ideas and it would certainly be interesting to have the Sphere Beings take on this as well!!
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Asher For This Useful Post:

All is One (8th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), lookbeyond (8th April 2015), Myriad (12th April 2015), Param (8th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), shannon333 (8th April 2015), Silver Eagle (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm new to this forum, so I'll beg everybody's forgiveness if my point has already been raised or if it sounds more on the negative side.

Here's my point:

If the Sphere Beings mean business, their first order of business should be to empower us Earth's Humans with free energy, healing technologies, food replicators, etc. To them I say:"Empower us to fight back against the corporations and the governments that have been sucking the life out of us with toxic foods, medical treatments that do more harm than good, high taxes, ever rising prices and fees."

When that happens, when life down here stops being a daily struggle for survival, being Service to Others or Service to Self will be irrelevant because everybody will be taken care of and feel safe.
    Yes, feeling safe is a huge issue.

My perspective is that only humans can empower humans, that only I can empower me, that a strong foundation of Self-Love, Self-Trust and Certainty are required to authentically be of Service to Others. I cannot authentically give to others what I don't have for self. So my first step was to consider where I was with self-love, and I noticed I had been conditioned (programmed) contrary to that. My thoughts toward self were anything but compassionate. I was conditioned to survival. How could I offer authentic compassion to another?

The bottom line is that I have had to redefine just about everything, all belief systems and terms related to belief systems, including and especially such as love, true compassion, authenticity ... what they are, and what they are not ... for me, not for anyone else. For instance I consider such as compassion, and specifically love unconditional ... these to me are force fields, not emotions. Love is another word for Truth. The journey of awakening is awesome and not at all what I thought it would look like. Wishing you the highest blessing of true light that best serve ... you are surrounded by it here ... with love, Param
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Param For This Useful Post:

All is One (8th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (8th April 2015), jeweline (10th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), lookbeyond (8th April 2015), Majik (8th April 2015), modwiz (8th April 2015), Myriad (12th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), Silver Eagle (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by dkipter View Post

Oh, what a wonderful question, dkipter!! If you have not already, I suggest reading the Law of One. A free to view study guide for these books appears on David Wilcock's website, Divine Cosmos. Many of your questions on this subject (and many others) can be answered there. Here is the link:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/b...ne-study-guide

Enjoy!
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Silver Eagle For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Maunagarjana (8th April 2015), Myriad (12th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), shannon333 (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I find the notion that we are the central focus of a such a huge coordinated inter-galactic operation centered around our beautiful planet absolutely mesmerizing. I am spellbound by this expansive new view. What a great majestic unfolding drama he said sitting on the edge of his seat!
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dlipter For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Longbow (8th April 2015), Myriad (12th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), Silver Eagle (9th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would like to second that excellent suggestion, Silver Eagle ! It was very timely for me, about two months ago, to decide to start re-reading these five books for the third time in 20 years. It is astounding how much of what's happening today is relevant to this wise and deeply true text. But what i would do differently is go straight to the text itself (www.lawofone.info).. it's a truly unique journey.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to All is One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Myriad (12th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), Silver Eagle (9th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Cobra Resistance View Post
    It is the most promising forum thread in years.
    Indeed - and about time a place (The One Truth) existed that put principles first.

I make it "a lock" this never changes.
    Last edited by Chester, 8th April 2015 at 06:44.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Mark (8th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), Sooz (8th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015), TaipeiSam (8th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by nelson1965 View Post

Thank you Nelson for your post including this link………… most curious blog indeed.

There has been a new entry posted on this blog that looks like it is referring to some of the posts here on TOT discussion. So I am posting here for those who wish to see the response. http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/2015...-response.html

I have just finished reading this entire blog link leaving me with much food for thought to contemplate, as the chess moves this blogger describes has ‘sense’ in it and very much congruent to the many years of research I have done by myself listening to many whistleblowers over the years.

The last time I read something of this nature was with the poster ‘Hidden Hand’. Perhaps…….. Just perhaps, there is some important truth in this to consider as we unravel our own story of Self and regain our own sovereignty? As this journey is all about re-remembering who we all truly are and regain our sovereignty and Spiritual Evolution. Even if Hidden Hand was later deemed a hoax....... it made me think bigger outside the box and question more - smile. So it was purposeful.

I realised a long time ago that the Iluminati have long focussed knowledge and set up ‘boxes of thought’ that cover ‘all walks of life’ various expressions. Our own ‘soul’ discernment should always be paramount on everything we read. Even GoodET tells us to discern everything he shares.

I personally find it healthy to look at 'all angles' then one can gleem the bigger picture....... whatever that maybe.

Ps. I absolutely agree that the ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools were infiltrated bringing in enslavement to the people........ I sense truth that Ra and his kind were later mimicked by others who had darker agendas. How many times has such happened just in our recorded history whereby truth was later distorted. As to the comment on the iluminati bird masks............ that too rings a bell within me. I'm thinking of re-watching the movie 'eyes wide shut'.
    Last edited by Breeze, 8th April 2015 at 09:39.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), Chester (9th April 2015), GoodETxSG (8th April 2015), Largo (9th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), lookbeyond (8th April 2015), mixermossin (9th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), Seikou-Kishi (8th April 2015)

Retired Member Russian Federation
    Thanks
    Good day, forum creators,

I think latest dr. Salla's article is the first one (hopefully in a long, long row?), which can be used to educate even more-or-less general population of Earth. They can read it as a sci-fi story, if they wish. I think it's a great Exopolitics 101 reading material.

I have sent a link to it to dr. Joseph Farrell of Giza Death Star. He used to write quite a bit on SSP, but is NOT really an ET believer (or so he says. Go figure). So, we'll see...
    I have also emailed dr. Preston James of Veterans Today (VT) with the same info. Preston has recently been, in my opinion, one of the strongest educators of our general population on the subjects of ET and real crimes against Earthlings.

Let us spread the word. Do our part. It all starts from the grassROOTS. The 'roots' are our hearts, of course (in MY opinion). So, let 'em shine (forth)!

On the subject of truth and veritability. As they say in past-life regression hypnotherapy: we are NOT searchng for truth here, we are healing the old wounds, so that the person could have a better life now and in the future. -- Corey's info helps me (and other 'ET souls') a LOT! He MIGHT be incorrect (or a 'spy')! ... And i will STILL use his dynamic to move myself FORWARD in my development, in my remembering my true self and my real roots. ... So, -- thank you, Corey! Thank you, David! Thank you, Michael (Salla)! -- You, guys, help ME a lot. And i sure cover your backs, as it comes to it. ... I WILL forgive you your mistakes. I will be GRATEFUL to you for the INSPIRATION you have provided me (and mine) with, when the situation looked most bleak. -- "Joseph the Lier"? somebody's saying? -- Bring them on! We know the story! And it ends well! (Besides, those without 'blemish' -- let 'em throw the first 'stone' -- We ALL remember the story.)
    With respect,
    m
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mixermossin For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (8th April 2015), Chester (9th April 2015), coloradojo (27th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), GoodETxSG (8th April 2015), LarBear (8th April 2015), Largo (8th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Majik (8th April 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), Myriad (12th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), Silver Eagle (9th April 2015), TaipeiSam (8th April 2015)

Retired Member Russian Federation
    Thanks
    Dear forum creators,

May i share with you my thoughts on the subject of "Ra, not Ra", regarding the Blue Avian beings.

We know of RA from the "Law of One" books. RA is a soul collective, originally from Venus. RA considers our Sun (Logos) THEIR logos as well. RA states that our Logos (Sun) has chosen ape form to insoul human consciousness (apes are mammalians and they TALK). RA says they were 'golden humanoids' in ancient Egypt. -- To me, none of this describes our new friends, the Blue Avians. But i still love them (just as i love our neighbor's cats in my yard). And i will appreciate their help to us to 'even the playing field' here on Earth (and around Her) 'just a little bit', hehe.

My current understanding is that David believes the Blue Avians to be RA. Well, maybe David IS in contact with the 'original RA' (originally from Venus), and the BAs are simply another soul (or consciousness) collective -- a 'soul cloud' as i call them -- working on helping us move forward. Both can be envolved, right? ... I don't really recall RA promising to come back (or Jesus, for that matter). But they still work with us, they still are involved (in their own ways). And if the level of development of RA and BAs is about the same and their commitment to LIFE! is just as strong, then it matters not who's working 'behind the clouds' and who's talking in person to Corey. It matters not. -- All help. (But the differences are obviously there. ... And it's OK!)

With respect,
    m
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mixermossin For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (8th April 2015), dancing waters (8th April 2015), Flower of Life (8th April 2015), Flyover (8th April 2015), GoodETxSG (8th April 2015), LarBear (8th April 2015), Largo (8th April 2015), lindigab (8th April 2015), Myriad (12th April 2015), PIPERON (9th April 2015), Silver Eagle (9th April 2015), Spiral of Light (8th April 2015)