Page 30 of 84 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132334080 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Simon Parkes discusses his highly detailed and complex contacts with Extra & Interdimensional beings called Mantis, and the Greys and Reptilians. In Part 1 of this highly detailed interview on Mantis Alien contactee Simon Parkes, we discuss the details of his early life with Reptilians, Greys and the Mantis nonhuman extra-dimensional beings.

Continues with Win Keech in Part 3, and a regression in Part 4. Interviewed by Joanne Summerscales, off camera questions by Miles Johnston of the AMMACH Project. AMMACH is dedicated to highlighting contactee, abduction and Mind Control issues in the British Isles.
    These AMMACH Witness statements are personal statements by the witnesses. The AMMACH project provides this platform for the high level researcher, and must be viewed in that context.

...to the topTop

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2015), bobo (6th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Outlander View Post
    Simon Parkes discusses his highly detailed and complex contacts with Extra & Interdimensional beings called Mantis, and the Greys and Reptilians. In Part 1 of this highly detailed interview on Mantis Alien contactee Simon Parkes, we discuss the details of his early life with Reptilians, Greys and the Mantis nonhuman extra-dimensional beings.

Continues with Win Keech in Part 3, and a regression in Part 4. Interviewed by Joanne Summerscales, off camera questions by Miles Johnston of the AMMACH Project. AMMACH is dedicated to highlighting contactee, abduction and Mind Control issues in the British Isles.
    These AMMACH Witness statements are personal statements by the witnesses. The AMMACH project provides this platform for the high level researcher, and must be viewed in that context.

[snip]
    At this point, and without wishing to derail Corey's thread, I must inform you and all new readers that Simon Parkes and his testimonies are highly contested, as you may be able to glean from this members-only thread here -- Corey himself knows all about this.

Simon Parkes is (by his own admission) a member of an Illuminati family, and he is apparently using his reputation as a contactee and his self-proclaimed recount of the past lives on Earth he purportedly had as a ruse (and cover) for an Illuminati "sex magick" ploy against Starseeds and MILAB victims. This ploy includes sexual harassment, sexual exploitation, intimidation and blackmail.

Some of the recount of his contactee experiences is most likely real, but not all of it, and his recount of the past lives he has lived on planet Earth is ludicrous at best. He claims to have been the Biblical Adam, and -- his favorite for getting inside the ladies' pants -- King Solomon. He likes to surround himself with women, and he will then "probe them" to see whether they are Starseeds and/or MILAB victims. If the woman in question is neither a Starseed nor a MILAB victim, he will behave quite courteously with her. However, if she is a Starseed or a MILAB victim -- most MILAB targets actually are Starseeds, which is why the military is interested in them -- he will tell her that she was one of his wives when he was King Solomon, and that she has a reptilian soul, that she has incarnated on Earth in service of the Draco collective -- this is with the intent to get her to break her true soul contract and align herself with the Draco agenda -- and that she has some sort of entity attachment or other affliction that he can heal her from, but in order to do that, he has to have repeated unprotected sex with her, and she has to sexually satisfy him in every way possible. He will also tell her that all of it is justified, because she was after all "one of his wives" when he was (purportedly) King Solomon.

After he's had his way with his prey, he will coldly dump both her and any friends he had in common with her, and if she causes him any trouble at all, he'll intimidate her or blackmail her with hidden camera footage of her having sex with him -- many of these women are married -- and he will also engage in psychic attacks against her, blaming it on one of her friends. He pulled that stunt with one of the Avalon moderators -- she's not a moderator anymore now, but not because of this reason -- and had her ban Avalon members who had purportedly psychically attacked her, while those very attacks were actually coming from Simon Parkes himself.

There is more information, but it's pretty disgusting and beyond the scope of this particular post. Evidence against Simon Parkes is being collected as we speak. See the thread referenced higher up for more details.

(Note: Said thread was unfortunately damaged by the restoring of the backup in the course of the past week, so some of the latest posts have vanished from the thread, and newer follow-up posts have been added in the meantime, taking the thread in a different direction. However, you should get the gist.)
    Last edited by Aragorn, 6th April 2015 at 07:05. Reason: correcting the link in paragraph #1
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th April 2015), blue (6th April 2015), bobo (6th April 2015), Chester (7th April 2015), Cup (8th April 2015), DNA (6th April 2015), EnergyGardener (6th April 2015), Flyover (6th April 2015), jcocks (6th April 2015), JRS (6th April 2015), KINGSTON FRIZZ (6th April 2015), LarBear (6th April 2015), Largo (6th April 2015), Maunagarjana (6th April 2015), Silver Eagle (14th May 2015), Spiral of Light (6th April 2015), Timewaster (6th April 2015), tonig (6th April 2015), yobear (6th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Aragorn , i agree and i would imagine the majority do as well .

Calz has a 32 page thread thorough, on Simon parks . i will leave outlanders post for a day so that if anyone can find some current connection with the thread so be it , if not i will merge it but if i remember right all vids are on the Simon Parks Thread.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/1594-S...ht=simon+parks

Tonz.
    Last edited by Tonz, 6th April 2015 at 05:34.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th April 2015), Aragorn (6th April 2015), blue (6th April 2015), bobo (6th April 2015), Chester (7th April 2015), DNA (6th April 2015), Spiral of Light (6th April 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Tonz View Post
    Aragorn , i agree and i would imagine the majority do as well .

Calz has a 32 page thread thorough, on Simon parks . i will leave outlanders post for a day so that if anyone can find some current connection with the thread so be it , if not i will merge it but if i remember right all vids are on the Simon Parks Thread.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/1594-S...ht=simon+parks

Tonz.
    I had no idea that was the case.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th April 2015), Aragorn (6th April 2015), Chester (7th April 2015), DNA (6th April 2015), tonig (6th April 2015), Tonz (6th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is interesting to note how some information about sphere beings were leaked to the public as early as 2003. In the series Star Trek Enterprise in season3 there are spherical space stations that change the structure of space in a certain sector of the galaxy. The spheres create a weblike field that prepares the entrance of a multidimensional race. The information in the series is quite distorted though. The sphere beings are depicted as evil and manipulative. This information was probably shown so that when the spheres do appear in our future, we would have a false concept of them. There are also references to some real ET races, there are for example reptilians, insectoids, and also avians are mentioned.

I have recently seen an exciting episode in Star Trek The Next Generation as well: season 6 episode 20 (The Chase).
    This episode is about an ancient creator race that put its own DNA in most of the species in the galaxy. This is for showing the various civilisations that they have the same parent race and they are members of the same cosmic family. They are guided for peaceful coexistance. If we think about the galaxy and the universe in this way, it is beautiful.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Maembo For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th April 2015), Aragorn (6th April 2015), Chester (7th April 2015), Flyover (6th April 2015), GoodETxSG (7th April 2015), LarBear (6th April 2015), mixermossin (6th April 2015), modwiz (6th April 2015), SouthDelight (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (6th April 2015), tonig (6th April 2015), Tonz (6th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Last night my iPhone's alarm went off. I looked and it was 3.33. I had not set my alarm, my alarm is the harp setting and it unmistakably went off, not just audio, I had to do what it takes to stop it. Swipe it on, which sitting in its recharge cradle and lying in bed is not easy angles so had to pick it up to do that. I have had audio alerts before such as phone ringing, door bell or loved one calling my name but those were only audio signals. This one came with physical evidence. I had to physically turn off the alarm. When I went to the alarm settings there was nothing for 3.33 a.m.

Just now during a brief meditation I got the significance of the 3 in terms of trinity. Source/Creator/All That is, Divine Presence/HIgher Self/I AM Presence, The me I perceive myself as intent on re-remembering. BUT significantly felt a point of difference in that this concious awareness be realised within this earth vessel that I chose as my means of separation.

Days at the moment are full of synchronicities but felt compelled to share this one.

Much love to ALL
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lindigab For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th April 2015), Aragorn (6th April 2015), bobo (6th April 2015), citsym (6th April 2015), Flyover (6th April 2015), GoodETxSG (7th April 2015), jcocks (6th April 2015), Longbow (6th April 2015), Majik (6th April 2015), mixermossin (6th April 2015), SouthDelight (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (6th April 2015), tonig (6th April 2015), Tonz (6th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maembo View Post
    It is interesting to note how some information about sphere beings were leaked to the public as early as 2003. In the series Star Trek Enterprise in season3 there are spherical space stations that change the structure of space in a certain sector of the galaxy. The spheres create a weblike field that prepares the entrance of a multidimensional race. The information in the series is quite distorted though. The sphere beings are depicted as evil and manipulative. This information was probably shown so that when the spheres do appear in our future, we would have a false concept of them. There are also references to some real ET races, there are for example reptilians, insectoids, and also avians are mentioned.

I have recently seen an exciting episode in Star Trek The Next Generation as well: season 6 episode 20 (The Chase).
    This episode is about an ancient creator race that put its own DNA in most of the species in the galaxy. This is for showing the various civilisations that they have the same parent race and they are members of the same cosmic family. They are guided for peaceful coexistance. If we think about the galaxy and the universe in this way, it is beautiful.
    Synchronicities most certainly abound. My son and I have been working our way through the entire Star Trek productions from the the twelve movies, to the Next Generation, Voyager and DS9 and then currently Enterprise. We have watched every episode of every season of each series, in order, over several months.

So over these many months of viewing that it should only be the day before yesterday that we were immersed in the Season 3 Enterprise episodes, indeed virtually the entire season, to which you refer, is probably no coincidence either! I agree the depiction of the Sphere Beings was definitely not in a positive light at all. Indeed the writing of the entire Series of Enterprise is very different to the others which I have put down to the probable absence, it being the most recent, of any of the original writers, most notably Gene Roddenberry himself.

Its one redeeming quality which I can not ignore is that it bridges all that went before right back to a much more easily to relate to present for people. The previous Star Trek Series were most notably somewhere in our distant future. This series, whilst continuing the exploration of multiple time lines, temporal anomalies, multiple dimensions and the ability to move physically between them all, does bring it back to an Earth existence most of us can relate to in our present. I am consoling myself that that is its purpose and why it is not quite as alluring to me as the others!

As we move midway through the final season, we have been using the Easter break for a rather decadent amount of viewing........much to my sons delight, it is also illustrating how allegiances can form even amongst the most hostile of adversaries. How even those with diametrically opposed ideas and perceptions can find a level where they can unite and cooperate to the benefit of the whole. Where the minutae is really of very little consequence when the reality that we share is so individually perceived by each of us anyway that the notion of consensus becomes a rather absurd objective and not necessary for harmony.

Well the last sentence my way of segwaying relevance back to our thread!!

This is an addition in edit. I am not inferring that level of dissension on this thread rather our ability to integrate Corey's and much other related information and be comfortable with perceived discrepancies a worthy model!!
    Last edited by lindigab, 6th April 2015 at 10:43.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lindigab For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th April 2015), Aragorn (6th April 2015), blue (6th April 2015), bobo (6th April 2015), Chester (7th April 2015), GoodETxSG (7th April 2015), SouthDelight (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (6th April 2015), Susan (6th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That was an interesting little detour in the thread to the realm of Star Trek. I don't want to prolong the detour, just point out that Gene Roddenberry believed in extraterrestrials and also believed himself to be in contact with them. Lots of people wouldn't be surprised by this, but for those who are doubtful, there is proof in the book "The Only Planet of Choice" which are channeling sessions by the psychic Phyllis Schlemmer in which Roddenberry took part and was asking questions during the channeling sessions.

Here is the text of her book. - https://www.archive.org/stream/TheOn...hoice_djvu.txt - If you search for Gene or Gene: on that page, you will see that each is a reference to Gene Roddenberry. I do not hold the channelings in high regard at all, but it at least shows that he was a believer. I always think of this whenever skeptical people ask why the ETs don't just show themselves, and I say, "Well, maybe they have some kind of a non-interference policy when it comes to developing races", and people scoff, "Come on, like the Prime Directive? Give me a break!" They never think that maybe Gene knew a thing or two.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana, 7th April 2015 at 07:05.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th April 2015), Aragorn (6th April 2015), blue (6th April 2015), bobo (6th April 2015), Chester (7th April 2015), GoodETxSG (6th April 2015), lindigab (6th April 2015), modwiz (6th April 2015), SouthDelight (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (6th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GoddET has updated his Avalon thread on this blog:
    http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram....nfriendly.html
    Scroll down to 4/3 update at bottom.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to KINGSTON FRIZZ For This Useful Post:

Alan (6th April 2015), Altaira (6th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (6th April 2015), CeeTee9 (6th April 2015), GoodETxSG (7th April 2015), lift the veil (6th April 2015), modwiz (6th April 2015), MrCasual (6th April 2015), Sebastion (6th April 2015), SouthDelight (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (6th April 2015), Timewaster (6th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Simon Parkes has never resonated with me. One of many disinfo wizards among us.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Useful Post:

Altaira (6th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (6th April 2015), Flyover (6th April 2015), Mark (6th April 2015), sarahdita85 (6th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    We are a very diverse community indeed on this planet and there are many many versions, explanations or descriptions of what is actually happening. Which is necessary to reach the many many different belief sets of such a diverse bunch. Each one will reach their mark with the appropriate population in terms of what they can best relate to.

It is the proverbial 'coke bottle' in the film The Gods Must be Crazy. This transition we are moving through collectively is hard wired and coded in our DNA. We have attempted it before and failed. This time we will succeed. We need to objectify the data in this hollographic matrix we are in and so will project it onto whatever is appropriate in the moment to make sense of it!! It really is our own projection we are interacting with. In this thread Corey is our shared ‘coke bottle’……..

As long as we realise its origin is from within where indeed the truth, our truth, lies, then we have a means of discernment when we bump into explanations or descriptions that run counter to our own. That is fine, we can gently let it be and move to the ones that are a better fit. The problem I see is that many feel the need to discredit the ones they do not relate to when, in fact, there is no need. As long as we have our own and it serves our expansion as we proceed, using our internal discernment, then we should let others pursue their own path as required. No judgement. Consensus is not necessary. Harmony occurs with many differences and can be even richer and more beautiful because of them.

There is such a wealth of information out there. I know what I resonate with but have learnt that just because I do not resonate with something is not necessarily because it is not ‘right’. It is just because it does not speak to ‘me’. There really is no right or wrong in this. The mistake is thinking what we believe is ‘right'. It may well speak to someone else and take them to the same location we are all ultimately heading. Many roads lead to Rome and all that!!

So much of the debate and dissent to do with this material is amongst a demographically very similar segment of the population. If we can not exhibit a tolerance for difference within this relatively small segment of the population then think of what must be required for a much greater group or even our entire population. World Peace. Then just our solar system. Then galaxy and onwards.

For all the information in the world and complexities of ET’s etc if we can not exhibit love and understanding to our neighbours, between us, respecting their differences and different views of the world without deriding them then maybe we should not as yet be looking at the stars. I think the BA’s message of what we can do right now to move ahead was just so spot on. Love thigh, or thy even , neighbour it would seem is first step after go. Sometimes it feels like we are leap frogging the most important bits.

Last edited by lindigab, 7th April 2015 at 08:27.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lindigab For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), CeeTee9 (6th April 2015), Flyover (6th April 2015), GoodETxSG (7th April 2015), Longbow (6th April 2015), Majik (6th April 2015), Maunagarjana (6th April 2015), mixermossin (7th April 2015), modwiz (6th April 2015), SouthDelight (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (6th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (7th April 2015), yobear (6th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by EnergyGardener View Post
    Simon Parkes has never resonated with me. One of many disinfo wizards among us.
    I would like to politely protest Simon being called a wizard.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Alan (6th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (6th April 2015), EnergyGardener (7th April 2015), Flyover (6th April 2015), johnjen325 (6th April 2015), Largo (6th April 2015), Longbow (6th April 2015), Spiral of Light (6th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lindigab View Post
    Love thigh, or thy even , neighbour it would seem is first step after go. Sometimes it feels like we are leap frogging the most important bits.
    Depending on the neighbor, I could love their thighs.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2015), bobo (6th April 2015), CeeTee9 (6th April 2015), dancing waters (7th April 2015), diZZy (6th April 2015), GoodETxSG (7th April 2015), lindigab (6th April 2015), Longbow (6th April 2015), sarahdita85 (6th April 2015), Spiral of Light (6th April 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maembo View Post
    Corey said that the Sphere Beings are not the same as the Central Race. I've been thinking about this topic. The Central Race is said to have created soul fragments of themselves and sent them all over our universe. These fragments were limited in consciousness so that they wouldn't be able to return home right away. Because these fragments are not on the same consciousness level as the original ancestors, we could say that they are not the same. However, if we think of their lineage, their soul families, we could also say that they ARE the same. Both statements could be true.
    I think everything is a matter of perspective. For example, if we look at an object from only one angle, we may become victim of an optical illusion. We must have a look from various points of view to get a better picture and understanding.
    We have too little information about the Sphere Beings at the moment and we don't know how the higher density soul families work.
    We have so much to learn.
    For me this is one of the most astute observational posts I have come across in a long time...

Both statements could be true.
    This points out the "problem" some have in that they can only imagine things from a dualistic view and/or a 3D material realm world view.

The more I learn... the more I realize I do not know and the more I accept that some things are difficult to know and/or understand. The result is a little bit of humility and speaking for myself... sorely needed.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th April 2015), All is One (7th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), CeeTee9 (6th April 2015), dancing waters (7th April 2015), diZZy (6th April 2015), Flyover (6th April 2015), GoodETxSG (7th April 2015), johnjen325 (6th April 2015), LarBear (7th April 2015), Lillith (7th April 2015), Longbow (6th April 2015), Maunagarjana (6th April 2015), mixermossin (7th April 2015), modwiz (6th April 2015), mokosh (7th April 2015), MrCasual (7th April 2015), norman (6th April 2015), pointessa (12th April 2015), Spiral of Light (6th April 2015), The One (6th April 2015), yobear (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would like to express my support to Corey/GoodET. He uses a different choice of words and his perspective might be different from mine, but basically we are speaking about the same thing.

Different verbiage used by different intel sources is important because a certain key word can trigger an awakening in one human and the same word can trigger a suppressed mind-programmed alter reaction in another. Therefore the Light forces are leaking important intel through more sources with as wide spectrum of personalities/writing styles as possible.

Especially I like this quote from Corey:

"There are obviously different sources briefing them than are briefing me directly (Face to Face) on what is currently going on in our Sol System (And Beyond.). We should however focus on the positives and not the negatives to find as much common ground as possible to bring us together. "

If release of critically important intel continues in that positive spirit, many things are possible.
    Last edited by Cobra Resistance, 6th April 2015 at 21:32.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Cobra Resistance For This Useful Post:

Alan (6th April 2015), All is One (7th April 2015), Aragorn (10th April 2015), Believer (7th April 2015), carribdreamer (7th April 2015), CeeTee9 (6th April 2015), Chester (8th April 2015), dancing waters (7th April 2015), diZZy (7th April 2015), Dogstar (7th April 2015), Flower of Life (6th April 2015), Flyover (6th April 2015), GoodETxSG (7th April 2015), hosino2001 (8th April 2015), jcocks (7th April 2015), johnjen325 (6th April 2015), JRS (8th April 2015), kauilapele (7th April 2015), Kblanken (6th April 2015), LarBear (7th April 2015), Largo (6th April 2015), Lee (7th April 2015), lindigab (7th April 2015), lovechild (23rd April 2015), Mark (7th April 2015), Maunagarjana (6th April 2015), mixermossin (7th April 2015), Myst (23rd April 2015), norman (6th April 2015), onefromthemitten (7th April 2015), PIPERON (7th April 2015), Rocket's Mom (7th April 2015), samara (7th April 2015), Sooz (7th April 2015), SouthDelight (7th April 2015), Spiral of Light (7th April 2015), TaipeiSam (7th April 2015), TelosianEmbrace (7th April 2015), The One (6th April 2015), Timewaster (7th April 2015), Truthearth (10th May 2015), yobear (7th April 2015)