Page 24 of 84 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526273474 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    it seems people here can be divided into those who are conscious of having ET type experiences and those who are not. Obviously the latter are going to be skeptical for good reason. Personally, I am not aware of having any ET type experience myself, but I would like that. On the other hand, I have an intuitive sense of an awakening occurring, fwiw.
    Last edited by mudpuppy, 31st March 2015 at 17:37.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mudpuppy For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (31st March 2015), Aragorn (1st April 2015), Longbow (31st March 2015), PIPERON (1st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mudpuppy View Post
    it seems people here can be divided into those who are conscious of having ET type experiences and those who are not. Obviously the latter are going to be skeptical for good reason. Personally, I am not aware of having any ET type experience myself, but I would like that. On the other hand, I have an intuitive sense of an awakening occurring, fwiw.

Lifelong interaction with beings. Same for some of my children (interaction) yet I remain a skeptic. I feel an objective approach was/is appropriate for me.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

McCroft (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    Lifelong interaction with beings. Same for some of my children (interaction) yet I remain a skeptic. I feel an objective approach was/is appropriate for me.
    please elaborate why you are skeptical of your own personal experiences. do you wonder about mind control? And if you are skeptical of the reality of your own experience, then what does 'objectivity' even mean to you ? I assume you are aware that quantum science shows there is really no such thing as objectivity anyway.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mudpuppy For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (31st March 2015), Aragorn (1st April 2015), McCroft (31st March 2015)

Retired Member Sweden
    Thanks
    This is also a very good point mudpuppy cause there is no such thing as objectivity since we are beings with emotions... scientist has seen that they actually influence their experiments.. unconsciously .. which does not surprise me at all .. if we would be objective i.e. neutral we would be robots..
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McCroft For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2015), modwiz (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mudpuppy View Post
    please elaborate why you are skeptical of your own personal experiences. do you wonder about mind control? And if you are skeptical of the reality of your own experience, then what does 'objectivity' even mean to you ? I assume you are aware that quantum science shows there is really no such thing as objectivity anyway.

Yes, I wonder about all of those things- AI, holographs, etc; one time in a witnessed event, a group of tall human like beings (fits the description of what one might call the Annunaki) entered into my room and my then husband communicated with them ( I don't remember whether he verbally spoke or it was telepathic, I'm guessing telepathic and would need to ask him) and told them he wasn't impressed (why he said this, I don't know except for the fact that's he's a pretty arrogant man to begin with) I was paralyzed and couldn't move or speak. Husband felt it may have been an extremely advanced holographic situation, who is to say? I know we were both *blanked out* and didn't awaken until the next morning and didn't even speak about it to each other until the following week. I wasn't sure of his recall of the situation to begin with but he remembered as much as I had.

Fast forward many years later, I was living in a house my fiancé and I had built and 4 of my children were visiting their father in another state. I put my 3 year old to sleep and he always slept on the bottom bunk, he was too frightened to even go on top for fear of falling. Well that night we were both taken. In the early morning hours just as it started to get light out they returned him to the top bunk and then made the mistake of dropping me on the floor a few feet from my bed. My fiancé witnessed me falling from mid air but didn't see any beings. I came to as best as I could as I felt altered and then panicked telling fiancé that my son was going to fall off the top bunk and we needed to go check him. Sure enough he was on the top bunk.

I didn't dream the above scenarios in a case of many (I witnessed one of my older daughters being dropped off in the hallway as well) but the fact that one is *altered* during these scenarios opens a whole can of worms. It's shady business I say lol.

People can be taken astrally, physically and it gets really weird. At least it has been for me. My 11 year old will not sleep in a bed, he sleeps on the floor close to the door, the older daughter says her childhood was terrifying as she would try to hide under the covers but they always got her. I don't doubt our experiences but over the years with all the delving I've done , I feel it's best to keep an open mind as to the true nature of this phenomena.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (31st March 2015), Aragorn (1st April 2015), JRS (31st March 2015), LarBear (1st April 2015), mudpuppy (31st March 2015), Spiral of Light (31st March 2015), Spiritwind (31st March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Ok this is whats going to happen all the posts that we feel are derailing this thread are being moved to this thread.http://jandeane81.com/threads/6125-Goodetsgx-thread

Its been decided that this thread is where all of the posts are being moved to where people can feel free to troll it up and talk about goodetsgx all they want with out derailing this main thread is an excellent idea.

Please feel free to carry your conversations over here http://jandeane81.com/threads/6125-Goodetsgx-thread

Please do not come back to this thread and troll it or you will be banned from the thread

We endeavour to create a space of safety here for those whose stories might get them ridiculed and flamed elsewhere.

We encourage you to bring your friends who have been shut out elsewhere and who seek a place to talk about the spirit, about ancient truths and modern mysteries, about UFOs and mystical experiences, here, to TOT.

all the best

Malc
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2015), Alan (4th April 2015), Aragorn (1st April 2015), bacchus (31st March 2015), Blacklight43 (31st March 2015), blue (1st April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), Chester (31st March 2015), dancing waters (31st March 2015), diZZy (1st April 2015), Dracon (31st March 2015), Flower of Life (31st March 2015), GoodETxSG (31st March 2015), hope (31st March 2015), JByas (31st March 2015), JRS (31st March 2015), kauilapele (1st April 2015), LarBear (1st April 2015), Largo (1st April 2015), lift the veil (31st March 2015), lindigab (1st April 2015), Longbow (31st March 2015), Mark (31st March 2015), MaryMay (5th May 2015), modwiz (31st March 2015), naochan (1st April 2015), Reconnected (31st March 2015), Sebastion (31st March 2015), Spiral of Light (31st March 2015), surfferjoe (1st April 2015), TaipeiSam (1st April 2015), Woody (31st March 2015), yobear (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A curiosità
    Almost 10 years ago I was invited to talk at an Italian conference on Free Energy.
    Since I was also an organizer, I invited Hal Fox from Utah. Him at that time was in contact with Helena and her promise him to send two member of crew at conferenze forma securety reason.

At day of my speech I was outsider hall, in a sunned beauty square and while wait I see 2 tall and slim man with blue skin that entered in that hall. I don't know how but I forgot all and begin my speech normally. Only 2 month later, thanks a meeting with all conference speaker we togheter remember alla and alla of us have seen the two blue man.

Do you know who are they?
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gpezzella For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2015), Chester (31st March 2015), kauilapele (1st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you Malc for cleaning up this thread!

I really appreciate it.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (31st March 2015), Aragorn (1st April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015), Chester (1st April 2015), GoodETxSG (31st March 2015), Sebastion (31st March 2015), Spiral of Light (31st March 2015), surfferjoe (1st April 2015), Swami (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Very interesting new post by Cobra as it refers to the Sphere beings several times - here is the main link:
    http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2015/...nce-fleet.html

And here are some sections about the spheres/sphere beings (note: he refers to the sphere beings as 'the central civilization'):

"In March 2001, a certain important operation of the Light forces was completed and the Central Civilization was able to intervene directly into the Solar System. They have positioned spherical midway stations the size of the Moon just outside the heliopause of this Solar System to stabilize the inflow of intense energies from the Galactic Central Sun which was about to become more active at the peak of its 26,000 year cycle. By directing these energies into the Solar system harmoniously, many cataclysms, including those on Earth, were prevented."

"After the successful opening of the IS:IS portal on December 15th last year, which has completed the triangulation of darkness for the Local cluster of galaxies, the Central Civilization has positioned larger spherical midway stations (some of them up to 30,000 miles in diameter) at the heliopause and repositioned many smaller, Moon sized ones inside the Solar System."

"The Central Civilization is an ancient race, which evolved close to the Galactic Central Sun and is the first race in the Galaxy which reached spiritual maturity many millions of year ago. In some circles, this race is known as the Wingmakers:

http://soulconnection.net/glossary_i...tral_race.html

Sometimes they have manifested throughout the human history as physical angelic beings with wings.

One of their representatives, Iona, brought Goddess mysteries to Earth in Atlantis:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2013/...ctivation.html

Millions of years ago, the Central Civilization began to build interdimensional doorways throughout the Galaxy and create the Galactic network of Light. As it did so, it encountered many races throughout the Galaxy, assisting them to achieve the same level of spiritual maturity. All those sovereign, spiritually mature races have created a confederate union which is called the Galactic Confederation (NOT Galactic Federation). As the name implies, it is NOT a hive-mentality centralized federation, but a loose, constructive confederate union of sovereign, mature races. You can read the distinction between a federation and confederation here:

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Con..._vs_Federation

After the completion of MOSS (Multidimensional Operations Solar System) and subsequent Sublunar Operations, the Event will follow.

This will be the completion of an old prophecy which is part of the spiritual lore of the Central Civilization about the time when all darkness will disappear from the Galaxy and the Galactic network of Light will be completed."
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Asher For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2015), blue (1st April 2015), Largo (1st April 2015), Mariana (1st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Luke (I like to use that name ),
    This tube keeps popping up in my head, is there a correlation with the Avians?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2015), bobo (4th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Hi Corey,

What are the 3 best things WE CAN DO to aid the sphere beings, and changes we seek to make?

The reason I ask this is because I constantly hear so many conflicting things in this regard, including:
    a. Just meditate - we can do more by our thoughts/intentions via meditation than by physical actions at this time (thoughts/intentions create our holographic reality)
    b. Raise Awareness via Physical Actions - start awareness groups, picket for truth disclosure, create Blogs etc
    c. Personal Physical Actions - simply take actions in your personal life that reflect a higher knowledge i.e. be the change you want to see in the world (choose to shop only at local businesses, support community groups, support the homeless/hungry, eat organic food)
    d. Await a Higher Calling - dont do anything until you feel a strong impulse to do any of the things above as it may not be the 'right time' for you to participate

I know I always struggle because some say that the heavy lifting is being done by the good ET groups etc and that our job is to stand by for now and spring into action once the main changes have occurred by being calm in the face of chaos and providing support and answers to the people most devastated by the revelations of truth that will emerge. Ive also read that us 'starseeds' are doing everything we need to simply by remaining in a positive-minded vibration as the light from us is helping raise the planet's vibration which will in turn raise the vibration of all creatures on the planet when the planet itself ascends and therefore our #1 mission is simply to focus on the planet itself and personally remain in a high vibratory state by avoiding the fear-based thinking and negativity that marks our world today. Then again, I've also read interesting material that due to the System of Duality that we currently exist in, that even meditating for world peace makes NO difference as the more we create peaceful energy, the duality system of the universe naturally balances this energy with an equal dose of negative energy elsewhere in the world. And thus the only way to achieve anything is by BEING it and soon as others choose to BE it also, the outer world will change as a result.

I just know its frustrating to constantly hear the message of "we need to DO more" but then it never seems to accompany REAL, SPECIFIC actions. So I suppose my real question is a matter of the value of BEING vs DOING i.e.:
    a. Do I need to DO more or simply BE more?
    b. WHAT specific things can I or should I be physically DOING?

I would love some precise, SPECIFIC answers as to the sphere beings opinions on what the average awake person like myself could do in their opinion to assist humanity and their mission. Thanks as always and I appreciate you looking into this for me as I can only assume if I feel this way, others here would be interested in these answers as well.
    ^^+1..
    Well put and I echo those same words. It's frustrating to be in a position to assist so when we're told to do a particular task\mass prayer\****, another "source" says don't do ANY of that because it's an Archon Trap, Cabal disinfo, etc. Using our own "discernment" gets hard when it's easy to second guess ourselves without seeing something more tangible where we don't have to play this discernment game. It isn't very fun and keeps us in perpetual limbo until we find out the "truth." It also becomes difficult to speak with others about this because people are brainwashed into thinking that all they see is all there is. They haven't personally seen anything that should sway their thought process and each of us could only be so lucky as to be some sort of insider to know for ourselves the validity of all of this vast information. So THANK YOU Corey for staying humble and keeping all of us informed as best you can. I hope the good guys win and those asleep will be able to give credit where credit is due.

The only visual evidence I've personally seen has happened recently when I viewed (on three separate occasions within the last 3 weeks) an Orb fly out of a Chem Trail and hover at a high altitude. It was white and would flicker a rainbow flash every now and then. Each time I got someone else to verify that it surely wasn't a plane or one of those huge balloons that might have gotten away from someone\business.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Deezy_xfit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), ERK (1st April 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), JRS (2nd April 2015), LarBear (1st April 2015), Longbow (1st April 2015), lookbeyond (2nd April 2015), McCroft (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Deezy_xfit View Post
    ^^+1..
    Well put and I echo those same words. It's frustrating to be in a position to assist so when we're told to do a particular task\mass prayer\****, another "source" says don't do ANY of that because it's an Archon Trap, Cabal disinfo, etc. Using our own "discernment" gets hard when it's easy to second guess ourselves without seeing something more tangible where we don't have to play this discernment game. It isn't very fun and keeps us in perpetual limbo until we find out the "truth." It also becomes difficult to speak with others about this because people are brainwashed into thinking that all they see is all there is. They haven't personally seen anything that should sway their thought process and each of us could only be so lucky as to be some sort of insider to know for ourselves the validity of all of this vast information. So THANK YOU Corey for staying humble and keeping all of us informed as best you can. I hope the good guys win and those asleep will be able to give credit where credit is due.

The only visual evidence I've personally seen has happened recently when I viewed (on three separate occasions within the last 3 weeks) an Orb fly out of a Chem Trail and hover at a high altitude. It was white and would flicker a rainbow flash every now and then. Each time I got someone else to verify that it surely wasn't a plane or one of those huge balloons that might have gotten away from someone\business.

OFF TOPIC here: several years ago my husband and I took some photos of the *plane* spraying chemtrails above us..........well guess what? That was no plane- it was a disk. I can see if he can email me the pics and post them somewhere. However it looked like a plane to our naked eye! Things aren't always what they seem.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

All is One (4th April 2015), Aragorn (2nd April 2015), Deezy_xfit (2nd April 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), Longbow (1st April 2015), lookbeyond (2nd April 2015), Mark (2nd April 2015), McCroft (19th April 2015), PIPERON (2nd April 2015), tonig (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A big change on the grid is now in place.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), PIPERON (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ERK View Post
    OFF TOPIC here: several years ago my husband and I took some photos of the *plane* spraying chemtrails above us..........well guess what? That was no plane- it was a disk. I can see if he can email me the pics and post them somewhere. However it looked like a plane to our naked eye! Things aren't always what they seem.
    I've taken a bunch of video footage of this myself. Strangely enough, the plane is still there in the footage, but there is always a bright orb configuration of one large orb and one small orb that appear to be the sun glinting off of the metal of the fuselage, or something like that, but this configuration is always the same, and you would think that there would be the occasion where the glinting sunlight would appear as other things from time to time. Also, when I would zoom in on these "chemtrail" planes, in addition to the aforementioned orbs, I would also see EXTREMELY fast orbs flying by the vicinity of the chemtrail. I wouldn't usually see them in real time, but then when I looked at my footage in slow motion I would see them.

Not sure what any of it means.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), Deezy_xfit (2nd April 2015), ERK (1st April 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), Longbow (1st April 2015), Mark (1st April 2015), PIPERON (2nd April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015), tonig (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    ^ Those look like the ones that I see. I will always recognize that specific color. But mine appear at night, usually, while I'm stargazing.
    Last edited by Church, 1st April 2015 at 21:59. Reason: I'm trying to learn to use less exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2015), GoodETxSG (2nd April 2015), lift the veil (2nd April 2015), Longbow (1st April 2015), lookbeyond (2nd April 2015), Mark (1st April 2015), Spiral of Light (2nd April 2015)