Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Olaf View Post
    I just discovered, that I have parts of yesterday's threads in my browser cache.
    I saved them as .mht files and send them to Malc.

Perhaps some of you also have parts of those threads, so you can send them to Malc.
    Olaf I was thinking that this morning when I discovered what had happened cause I had a few windows open with older parts of the thread but they were the pages that were retrievable. I did read pages 43 and 44 yesterday. Do you know how I can access their cache on Safari on a Mac. I have not cracked it but will google the question to!
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lindigab For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th March 2015), GoodETxSG (30th March 2015), Spiral of Light (30th March 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by JByas View Post
    Heres the cobra link : http://thepromiserevealed.com/2015-m...ra-rob-potter/

Rob – Okay. Getting a lot of questions, of course, . . . David Wilcocks has come out with some new information there. Of course, a lot of people are talking about it, and it’s . . . for me, it’s a little bit of a tabloid thing because they allegedly have a bird pheno type. But a lot of people are asking, ‘Can you talk about the Blue Avians?’ Is this confirmed in your circle?

COBRA - You’re speaking about David Wilcock, I suppose.

Rob – Yes, I’m talking about the information . . . He claims there is a group called the Blue Avians.

COBRA – Yes, Okay. I can explain. Actually, what he’s referring to is the resistance people called the Central Civilization. The Central Civilization is the civilization located in the central region of this galaxy close to the Galactic Central Sun, and it is, of course, the civilization in the galaxy which the spirituality amongst humanity of man expanded outward throughout the galaxy and started creating the network of life. And those spherical ships belong to the Galactic Confederation and belong to the central civilization which is actually founded the Galactic Confederation millions of years ago and the so-called Avians are nothing more than angels. When those angels manifest on the physical plane they have wings. This is the simple explanation of what is going on.
    Thank you kind sir...

If someone is so kind to provide the same info from "Tolec" I will edit the above post to include his comments and link so if that post is circulated it will have all of the info in one place.

Thank you again JByas

Corey
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2015), Highland1 (30th March 2015), JByas (30th March 2015), modwiz (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    "Quote Originally Posted by gpezzella View Post
    Dead Corey
    Cobra in one interview say that the Blu Avian Being, the one that you are meet, are the elder group of Galactic Federation, the one that fund it.
    They are been ours angels. Note that our Angels have wings"

(Note: I am recreating this post that was deleted/lost by accident. I hope someone will send me the links to Cobra and Tolec that I am referencing to add to this post within an hour or so. I will then edit this post, TY).

Cobra Comments on Blue Avians (Link): http://thepromiserevealed.com/2015-m...ra-rob-potter/

Rob – Okay. Getting a lot of questions, of course, . . . David Wilcocks has come out with some new information there. Of course, a lot of people are talking about it, and it’s . . . for me, it’s a little bit of a tabloid thing because they allegedly have a bird pheno type. But a lot of people are asking, ‘Can you talk about the Blue Avians?’ Is this confirmed in your circle?

COBRA - You’re speaking about David Wilcock, I suppose.

Rob – Yes, I’m talking about the information . . . He claims there is a group called the Blue Avians.

COBRA – Yes, Okay. I can explain. Actually, what he’s referring to is the resistance people called the Central Civilization. The Central Civilization is the civilization located in the central region of this galaxy close to the Galactic Central Sun, and it is, of course, the civilization in the galaxy which the spirituality amongst humanity of man expanded outward throughout the galaxy and started creating the network of life. And those spherical ships belong to the Galactic Confederation and belong to the central civilization which is actually founded the Galactic Confederation millions of years ago and the so-called Avians are nothing more than angels. When those angels manifest on the physical plane they have wings. This is the simple explanation of what is going on.

Tolec Comments on Blue Avians (Link): to be added when found

Yes, those comments were shown to me. (I have been pondering on how to respond w/out being divisive),

As a rule I do not poo poo or endorse other peoples work over one another.

However in this case Cobra has just not looked far enough into the information presented (Or has not been fully briefed since the latest LOC Alliance Conference). He was open to them being from a council and that they are "Angelic" (Positive/Service to Others) and I guess this in some peoples minds would also include "Higher Density" (6th, 7th, 8th & 9th D)... However his comments were very short and if he has been briefed his information is going to be as good/deep/broad (On the Sphere Alliance) as the source of his intelligence or who/what briefed him.

I cannot come to a full conclusion to what he said other than it is far more complex than what he was speaking of... having to do with dimensional portals/stargates/rifts opened by "Other ET Groups" to allow the "Sphere Beings" access recently. They (Sphere Alliance) have been here since the late 90's at least and he also didn't seem to be aware of the fact that the Giant Spheres are not "Space Craft" at all but are "uninhabited multi-dimensional devices". (Indicating that if he is being briefed his information may not be up to date, or since then he may have been briefed if he does have "Alliance Connections" that reach high enough in the Earth Alliance to get briefed by the SSP Alliance Branches...)

This may be a subject that he was "Read In" on at a further/later date. It wasn't until very recently that many inside the SSP Alliance were given a lot of this new information and that information had to then filter down into the Earth Alliance (To those with "A Need To Know").

I am sure as the briefings continue around in many circles (Alliance Related) much of this information will sort its self out... That was the reason for the Alliance Conference on the LOC (Lunar Operations Command Station) and also for the series of Video Interviews and upcoming releases of information that are planned here in the near future.

Until I have heard more information I cannot really respond...

Thank you,
    Corey AKA GoodETxSG/LUKE

Hi Corey,

In my personal discernment I find Cobra very credible and while I am not trying to 'justify' this belief to you or myself for that matter, I did want to take this opportunity to point out that he did in fact mention the spheres to be 'devices' and not 'space-craft' (and also feel that 'spacecraft' can refer to many things to many people - I think its more a matter of semantics). But the question and answer in his interview transcript before the one you quoted was:

Rob – Okay. This is a little old news, but there has been lots of . . . of course the original NASA videos of sphere’s and we had Alex Collier viewing giant ships around the sun with the energy beams. Can you talk about how big those ships were – what they were doing and what was going on there?

COBRA - Okay, basically Galactic Confederation has huge ships, some of them inside the solar system and some of them in the vicinity of the solar system inside of the Oort cloud. The purpose of those ships is to direct energy flows from the galactic center because the galactic central sun is becoming more active and in order to sustain life on this planet and to keep the solar system in balance, those ships need to balance the energy flows, monitor the activity of the sun, balance the activity of the sun, and...

Rob – Okay excellent. So these are the super Luminal’s from the pure positive planes and the very high levels of security, correct?

COBRA - Yes, yes.

This goes to show his acknowledgment that the spheres are functional 'devices' and he also mentioned the solar system 'travel shutdown' many weeks before your post about this came out, back on Feb 9th:
    http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2015/...on-update.html

Please understand I am simply trying to point out that his information seems to correlate to yours. And I do agree 100% with your statement that this area of knowledge is so vast and layered that no one knows it all and he may be briefed only on parts of it, leading to what I call 'apparent inconsistency' when in fact there is none as the underlying bottom-line point is still true. A good example of this would be the way David Wilcock always stated his belief was that there was a 'universal law' that required the Cabal to tell us what they were doing before they did it - then you came out and said that isnt quite the case - its due to the way reality is constructed that they are merely planting a seed in our minds for us to co-create from. Some would say David's view is 'wrong' but in my mind, you guys are both saying the same essential thing and are both 'right' though your insight is apparently more accurate on a certain level.

Cobra also often mentions the 'light forces' as a group, which I believe references not just the 'sphere beings' but which at times may or may not include them, depending on what he is referring to and mentions what he calls the 'Resistance Movement' of liberators from Planet X (not Nibiru) as coming to Earth in the late 90's so again I find a lot more correlation between his and your information than may appear on the surface. Once again I am not trying to hype him but I do find his material of great value and feel you may enjoy reading it. There are some other lesser talked about sites that I would like to pass on as well, which include:
    a. Cobra's site: http://2012portal.blogspot.com/
    b. Galactis.net - wonderful subtitled videos of etheric-plane communications with a Sirian mothership
    c. Contact2Ascension.com - interesting channeled (I know, I know information more philosophical in nature than intel-related

Once again I appreciate you coming forth with your stories and information as well as your refreshing commitment to keep it as ego-free as possible. Your continual disclaimers to 'use your discernment' and offering the upcoming video interviews at no charge are important to me as I am instantly rubbed the wrong way by material that is only available by cost, by joining a cult, or that is forced upon me i.e. "this is how it is" vs "here is information, YOU decide how much of it, if any, is of value" as the truth can never be 'forced' upon anyone no matter how 'true' it may be as Ive always felt people must come to conclusions on their OWN and therefore forcing things on them just doesnt work - as the saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water (truth) but cant make them drink it (force them to believe it)."
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Asher For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2015), Aragorn (31st March 2015), GoodETxSG (30th March 2015), Highland1 (30th March 2015), LarBear (31st March 2015), Largo (31st March 2015), lookbeyond (30th March 2015), SouthDelight (31st March 2015), Spiral of Light (30th March 2015), TaipeiSam (30th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Foe*Hammer,

Don't take the lack of response to your comments as we think you're a troll. Many of us came here to simply follow Corey and get some up to date info as to what's going on in his world as of late.

Fear and worry only feeds the dark forces and is a waste of time and emotion. I used to get angry and worry about FEMA camps and death squads and all the other crazy crap they had planned for us and then I came to the conclusion that there was nothing I could do about it until they started coming up my road and and then I would defend myself and family as best I could by taking a few of them with me. I finally got enough information that we were winning the battle and that we were now on a positive timeline, so all worry has ceased.

Have peace within and know that you are going to be ok, because we all create our own reality everyday by what we focus our intentions on.

Peace and love

Longbow
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2015), Aragorn (31st March 2015), coloradojo (21st April 2015), FOE*HAMMER (30th March 2015), GoodETxSG (30th March 2015), Highland1 (30th March 2015), JRS (31st March 2015), Largo (31st March 2015), lindigab (1st April 2015), lookbeyond (30th March 2015), Majik (30th March 2015), modwiz (31st March 2015), PIPERON (31st March 2015), Ria (31st March 2015), Sooz (30th March 2015), SouthDelight (31st March 2015), Spiral of Light (30th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    On a completely separate note, I wanted to discuss the 'shocking series of events' that are apparently needed to burn in our collective genetic memory so we do not go down this path again as Corey stated here:

"The Blue Avians stated it would get worse before it got better and that there were some rough times we as a species needed to go through in order to break free of this “Cycle” we have been placed on by our ‘Manipulators” and “Custodian Beings”… We need a shocking series of events to lodge into our “Genetic Memory” to prevent us from repeating these cycles of history if we are to finally stand on our own two feet for the first time since we “Came to be”…"

As mentioned in a previous post, I agree wholeheartedly that such an event is needed or otherwise people's behavior will not change if they are never made aware of how bad and manipulated things actually are. When I think about what specific information would 'shock' the average person into understanding the need for building a new system differently and transparently, I always find myself coming back to 9/11 Truth Disclosure. While its true the 'rest of the world' mostly believes it was an inside job and almost half of Americans suspect it was too, in my opinion the wide and full disclosure of what REALLY happened in detail and by whom would be the real catalyst for the change you mention.

Its not like JFK's assassination which happened so long ago, the truth could be released but instantly swept under the rug as 'this is what USED to happen but dont worry, trust us, it doesnt happen any more' - the 9/11 Truth is not only much more recent but more importantly, it is still incredibly RELEVANT as it serves as the basis for so many wars and policy-making missives TODAY. Everyday on the mainstream news even TODAY we hear the word 'terrorist' and use it as a justification for all sorts of crime and yet this all goes back to 9/11 and the manufactured 'war on terror' endless fear-mongering.

If 9/11 Truth Disclosure occurred via mainstream media and showed:
    a. it was the very definition of a False Flag attack
    b. it was orchestrated by our elected leaders and their cronies and not the result of 'ignorance'
    c. it was a nuclear attack
    d. it was done to create a false 'war on terror' to make Israel's #1 enemy the world's #1 enemy
    e. it was done to restrict constitutional rights (Patriot Act, NSA surveillance etc)
    f. it was done to hide investigations into their prior wrongdoing (AbelDanger etc)
    g. we essentially created enemies aka 'terrorists' to make it a self-fulfilling prophecy
    h. most of our 'enemies' like ISIS etc are gov't contractors being paid to fulfill these roles
    i. the number of lies they told and continually tell to this day to cover and reinforce their lies

If all that came to the surface of mainstream media/culture etc, people would be truly and fully outraged and rightfully so. The only reason they havent currently is because the Mainstream Media is their controlled tool to sell the lies and the so-called Alternative Media is so full of disinfo, the average person would find it near impossible to know what to believe. And most importantly, its the pervasive feeling of 'we couldnt do anything about it anyway' - this general powerlessness that the masses feel even in a country that is dubbed 'for the people by the people' which sadly should be renamed 'for the priveleged controllers by the priveleged controllers.'

So ultimately when it comes to the shocking series of events to affect our collective genetic memory, 9/11 was so global in reach, so recent in memory, so relevant in modern gov't policy, so evil in intent and yet so insightful that a secret shadow gov't indeed exists that to me, its the first and foremost disclosure event I can see as being the impetus for real change as before real change occurs must come INFORMATION that incites people to want and need to change. And without this type of 'shocking' disclosure, I just dont have faith that changing the world slowly and subtly in the background would have the effect it needs to get people to understand WHY both great change and transparency is so desperately needed. As such perhaps the aptly named "Ground Zero" can become the Ground Zero for the global changes we seek.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Asher For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2015), Highland1 (30th March 2015), LarBear (31st March 2015), Longbow (30th March 2015), lookbeyond (30th March 2015), Novusod (30th March 2015), Sebastion (30th March 2015), Spiral of Light (30th March 2015), Tarpan (31st March 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Two words: Concrete Proof

I'm ready to set my eyes on something astonishing, really!
    Looking high and low for something other than what I call "the biggest game of cry wolf" I've ever seen.

Between The Bible,Wilcock,Cobra,Nidle,Yellow Rose for Texas the list goes on and on... Concrete Proof! Is what todays humanity desires!

The Cabal has concrete proof they can **** something up, enslave,alter history and historical views of what has happened for millennia!

Thats why I'm here Corey, My light shines bright... my vibration is peaked.

We are ready for the pudding sir!
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JByas For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2015), Calz (31st March 2015), ERK (31st March 2015), GoodETxSG (30th March 2015), Highland1 (31st March 2015), johnjen325 (30th March 2015), JRS (31st March 2015), Largo (31st March 2015), lindigab (1st April 2015), Longbow (30th March 2015), lookbeyond (30th March 2015), modwiz (30th March 2015), norman (30th March 2015), Spiral of Light (31st March 2015), Tarpan (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    “Foe”, as I read Benjamin Fulford’s message dated today, I did not get what you perceived. First of all, I read his weekly message with lots of discernment. 2nd, from other places,/people/sources I am aware that – imho, just using the monetary system for example – a lot of things have been put in place to track money world-wide. This was done so that the counterfeit, stored-up caches of money, etc. – say from drug cartels – cannot be dumped into the “new/revised” system. (Not like tracking has been used to this point.) There is something like approx. 270 countries whose currency is now gold & asset-backed – including the USA – that has not made mainstream yet.

Say suddenly I have a million dollars & I use part of that to pay my landlord back rent & late fees, neither me nor my landlord will be “penalized” for a sudden influx of cash; they will know where the money came from initially. “They” will know if I decide to invest in a criminal enterprise & stop it in its tracks. A change in the banking system & adding New millionaires to the mix is going to be a HUGE game changer & impetus for other things to change. No system, right now, is perfect but right now transparency is the key & it is in place.

Time is up for those that have “controlled” us what seems like forever. We are blessed with lots of folks sharing what they know & it is up to us to be discerning & put all the pieces together. Corey, David Wilcock, even Veterans Today, and all the other individuals/voices out there, have pieces of information getting out so we can make better choices.

The biggest thing that hampers our moving forward is fear. What, truly, is there to fear? (I have worked on this my whole life. It is not completely gone but I have gotten rid of most of it.) Fear is what these “folks” feed off of & how they can manipulate us. Let’s stop feeding them. We need to cease buying into the “fear porn”. Personally, I have no fear of death – I know that we are forever beings in our true state of being & are powerful beyond what we think we know. (There is an excellent thread here at TOT on the afterlife & dying.)

We here on this forum & other forums out there are making a huge difference in what is happening. Our thoughts are things. We are powerful beyond what we have been led to believe. Not everything is being shared with us out front but a lot is going on behind the scenes. Just know that we are changing this. Our intent is powerful (as my “guidance team” keeps reminding me).

You - & everyone else – is awesome. The fact we are all here sharing is powerful beyond imagining. I believe that the “Blue Avians” & others read our sharings & it is helpful to them in their process of helping us.

Just my thinking of the moment.

Oh, by the way, you are not crazy! No “swat” team is going to come to your front door unless you invite it through fear – imho. Your voice & sharing how you feel is just as important as anyone else’s. Do Not go away ) Just knowing how you feel might give someone else courage to share where they come from which, for me, enriches all our lives. So there <G>
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Majik For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th March 2015), Aragorn (31st March 2015), Calz (31st March 2015), GoodETxSG (30th March 2015), Highland1 (31st March 2015), Largo (31st March 2015), lindigab (1st April 2015), Longbow (30th March 2015), lookbeyond (30th March 2015), modwiz (30th March 2015), PIPERON (31st March 2015), SouthDelight (31st March 2015), Spiral of Light (31st March 2015), surfferjoe (30th March 2015), Tarpan (31st March 2015), yobear (30th March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Hi Corey,

In my personal discernment I find Cobra very credible and while I am not trying to 'justify' this belief to you or myself for that matter, I did want to take this opportunity to point out that he did in fact mention the spheres to be 'devices' and not 'space-craft' (and also feel that 'spacecraft' can refer to many things to many people - I think its more a matter of semantics). But the question and answer in his interview transcript before the one you quoted was:

Rob – Okay. This is a little old news, but there has been lots of . . . of course the original NASA videos of sphere’s and we had Alex Collier viewing giant ships around the sun with the energy beams. Can you talk about how big those ships were – what they were doing and what was going on there?

COBRA - Okay, basically Galactic Confederation has huge ships, some of them inside the solar system and some of them in the vicinity of the solar system inside of the Oort cloud. The purpose of those ships is to direct energy flows from the galactic center because the galactic central sun is becoming more active and in order to sustain life on this planet and to keep the solar system in balance, those ships need to balance the energy flows, monitor the activity of the sun, balance the activity of the sun, and...

Rob – Okay excellent. So these are the super Luminal’s from the pure positive planes and the very high levels of security, correct?

COBRA - Yes, yes.

This goes to show his acknowledgment that the spheres are functional 'devices' and he also mentioned the solar system 'travel shutdown' many weeks before your post about this came out, back on Feb 9th:
    http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2015/...on-update.html

Please understand I am simply trying to point out that his information seems to correlate to yours. And I do agree 100% with your statement that this area of knowledge is so vast and layered that no one knows it all and he may be briefed only on parts of it, leading to what I call 'apparent inconsistency' when in fact there is none as the underlying bottom-line point is still true. A good example of this would be the way David Wilcock always stated his belief was that there was a 'universal law' that required the Cabal to tell us what they were doing before they did it - then you came out and said that isnt quite the case - its due to the way reality is constructed that they are merely planting a seed in our minds for us to co-create from. Some would say David's view is 'wrong' but in my mind, you guys are both saying the same essential thing and are both 'right' though your insight is apparently more accurate on a certain level.

Cobra also often mentions the 'light forces' as a group, which I believe references not just the 'sphere beings' but which at times may or may not include them, depending on what he is referring to and mentions what he calls the 'Resistance Movement' of liberators from Planet X (not Nibiru) as coming to Earth in the late 90's so again I find a lot more correlation between his and your information than may appear on the surface. Once again I am not trying to hype him but I do find his material of great value and feel you may enjoy reading it. There are some other lesser talked about sites that I would like to pass on as well, which include:
    a. Cobra's site: http://2012portal.blogspot.com/
    b. Galactis.net - wonderful subtitled videos of etheric-plane communications with a Sirian mothership
    c. Contact2Ascension.com - interesting channeled (I know, I know information more philosophical in nature than intel-related

Once again I appreciate you coming forth with your stories and information as well as your refreshing commitment to keep it as ego-free as possible. Your continual disclaimers to 'use your discernment' and offering the upcoming video interviews at no charge are important to me as I am instantly rubbed the wrong way by material that is only available by cost, by joining a cult, or that is forced upon me i.e. "this is how it is" vs "here is information, YOU decide how much of it, if any, is of value" as the truth can never be 'forced' upon anyone no matter how 'true' it may be as Ive always felt people must come to conclusions on their OWN and therefore forcing things on them just doesnt work - as the saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water (truth) but cant make them drink it (force them to believe it)."
    We, the Ambassador and team follow Cobra closely. He is largely correct. He has personal takes on subjects that are a bit askew of other information. The little details are only sticking points for nit-pickers. If people took apart their gubmints in similar fashion they would find a criminal organization with all of them. Cobra is a gem by comparison. He does seem to be a creating a collection of militia types in his ranks. The alphabet agencies are happy to collect the names of these people. His information about the Red Dragon family was quite good. There are no "official" blue dragons, just those calling themselves that. Since there is no official blue dragon family, there is no conflict with those calling themselves that.
    Last edited by modwiz, 30th March 2015 at 23:56.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2015), Calz (31st March 2015), Chester (31st March 2015), Highland1 (31st March 2015), JRS (31st March 2015), lift the veil (31st March 2015), lookbeyond (30th March 2015), norman (30th March 2015), Sooz (31st March 2015), SouthDelight (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts

Looking high and low for something other than what I call "the biggest game of cry wolf" I've ever seen.

Between The Bible,Wilcock,Cobra,Nidle,Yellow Rose for Texas the list goes on and on... Concrete Proof! Is what todays humanity desires!

The Cabal has concrete proof they can **** something up, enslave,alter history and historical views of what has happened for millennia!

Great Vibe JByas! ,lb
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2015), Calz (31st March 2015), Highland1 (31st March 2015), JByas (30th March 2015), modwiz (30th March 2015), Spiral of Light (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Great post Majik!

You said what I was trying to, but much more eloquently.

JByas,

I can feel your light shining my friend! I'm ready for my pudding too!

Longbow
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2015), Highland1 (31st March 2015), JByas (31st March 2015), Majik (30th March 2015), modwiz (30th March 2015), Spiral of Light (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

This is one aspect of "The Event" that I see that most likely will have the greatest impact.

An experience that is both personal and at the same time engages everyone.
    Of course there will be some who will deny or negate this experience, but that is part of the human condition.

When there is a shared experience that springs forth from within and yet has a common source, (I'd call this Concrete Proof), not just for the individual but for all of humanity, then a new footing, a new avenue to explore and discover, will cement all of this into place.

Think of it as a 'site wide' announcement, one that will be impossible to ignore (at least while experiencing it), and for some, has been anticipated for quite some time now.

JJ
    Last edited by johnjen325, 31st March 2015 at 02:14.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2015), diZZy (31st March 2015), Dracon (31st March 2015), Highland1 (31st March 2015), modwiz (31st March 2015), PIPERON (31st March 2015), Spiral of Light (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Whoa! Ben Fulford has just released a bombshell report - answering questions for the White Dragon Society that he claims came from the Pentagon. Here's a link: http://geopolitics.co/vital-issues/b...ragon-society/

I hope there are people in the Pentagon ready to act on this in cooperation with the WDS.

Sam
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TaipeiSam For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2015), Highland1 (31st March 2015), lift the veil (31st March 2015), SouthDelight (31st March 2015), Spiral of Light (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Enjoy the Ride

I reversed the spin on the torsion field to better model what is happening and will happen as we get flushed into the bottom of the vortex worm hole for the ride up !?

from oneoflaw :

When a system, like your system has been until now, becomes highly unstable, sudden shifts occur that are self organizing the system in a higher complexity, the frequency changes and thus the expression and behavior - just as the own self understanding and interaction with the seemingly outside world - completely reorganizes - due to such a consciousness transcendence or transformation, which happens right now.
    Last edited by mudpuppy, 31st March 2015 at 11:31.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudpuppy For This Useful Post:

jcocks (31st March 2015), Largo (31st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Farts are the screams of trapped poo.....

...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st March 2015), McCroft (31st March 2015)

Retired Member South Africa
    Thanks
    I am really enjoying this thread. Thanks to the participants and the moderators.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bhlongwane For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st April 2015), Chester (31st March 2015), Largo (31st March 2015), Longbow (31st March 2015), PIPERON (1st April 2015), Spiral of Light (31st March 2015), Will.I.am (8th April 2015)