Page 21 of 84 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Johnjen,

I wholeheartedly agree with your summary!

I think the awakened ones will be the least traumatized throughout the coming events.

Peace and love

Longbow
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2015), diZZy (25th March 2015), Highland1 (25th March 2015), johnjen325 (25th March 2015), Largo (25th March 2015), Spiral of Light (25th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My best friend feels the same way. He thinks all the people like most of us here who have accepted the strange realities we live in will be unaffected by disclosure or any other weirdness, where the average 2.5 kid-having-joneses might freak the heck out. I don't know, though apparently the tsunamis and 9/11 and all the mass executions and world wars haven't been enough to trigger a genetic memory, so what WILL it take? Maybe the shock of all the lies will hit some people, but how much worse could THAT be than watching your loved ones being slowly ripped apart by debris in a tsunami?

Sunshine and lollipops is nice to hear in a song, but doesn't pan out in my reality at least. The everything, or the all source is the source of all beauty and love and light sure, but all the darkness as well let's not forget. Part of me really dreads this "shock", and how cruel it will have to be to trigger a genetic memory when nothing has so far. Maybe the sphere alliance has taken down the mind erase machine mentioned in several places that's supposedly in the Sol system, so it will be different this time. I really hope its something like that and not what I suspect. I think its wise to brace for the worst and hope for the best, better safe than sorry. Plus its our job as the 'awakened' to not only reach as many as we can, but also be ready to help those we can't reach in the after times. The more prepared we are the less suffering we will need to endure. You probably can't store enough supplies for everyone, so I've always focused on knowledge and tools for emergencies.

Any insights that might be gained as to what we can do in a practical manner, just nuts and bolts ease the physical and emotional suffering it looks like is coming our way, would be very helpful, unless it's worse than I think and the genetic memory will just be something like watching the wave of destruction pass through the solar system, just before it all fades to black, and incarnating on the next planet (at least it would hurt less that way). The lack of details of what's supposed to happen to us, combined with our known pasts, makes it really important to get more information on this topic, to help others not start acting like its the end of the world, and if it is the end, at least I could keep from making it worse for anyone else.

The best case though will be a blast for folks like us here, and still pretty stressful for the average person, so even then the more we here know the more we can help later.

P.S. One thing I keep forgetting to mention and ask for input on is the "Allies of Humanity" material. I would like to point out the cabal's tactic of "black hand/white hand". The black hand is the left, evil, heavy, visible hand of the cabal, witch in statues points to the right hand. The white hand is the right, friendly, lighthearted, hidden, open and inviting hand of the cabal. They trick you into going willingly into their hands by creating problems with the visible and openly evil black hand to scare you into their other hand. The white hand is hidden so you won't know its theirs, its open because its safe looking an inviting location, its friendly seeming because the evil is all hidden, its the only place you want to be during the troubles made by the black hand. The 'Allies of Humanity' claim all the same things about the local ET's (as above so below) that they have an elaborate and eons tested method for getting new people to join them, and its too late to get out once you've joined. They beg us to maintain our sovereignty as the peoples of Sol. They ask us all to sign a petition to expel all ET's and outside influence until we are smart enough to make a deal while standing on our own 2 inter-galactic feet. What say you all here? Do you think anyone in the SSP's feels the same?
    Last edited by FOE*HAMMER, 25th March 2015 at 06:32. Reason: post script added
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FOE*HAMMER For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (25th March 2015), johnjen325 (25th March 2015), Spiral of Light (25th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    One thing I would like to point out is that some people seem to have a problem with this statement by the sphere beings that things will have to get worse before they get better, and people are interpreting that to mean that maybe they could intervene, but they think it would do us some good to suffer a bit more. Or something like that. See, I don't look at it like that at all. I think what they are doing is just making a statement of cause and effect. It's like people have this attitude that we've been though enough hardship already, and we should be able to get off the hook. But all that we've been through has been created by us, and most of the bad effects of that probably would have been very unnecessary if we had lived more harmoniously on this planet.

Certain things have been put into place by our own thoughts and actions over the course of not only our individual lifespans, but between many countless lifetimes going back tens of thousands of years on a collective level. And those things have to play themselves out. Call it planetary karma, if you will. And I wouldn't assume that any higher dimensional observer can step in and interfere with that. I think they're just making an observation, like saying, "Before the water can boil, the water must reach a temperature of 212 °F." So, whatever they are talking about, maybe these things have to happen, or it would would break fundamental universal laws. Though perhaps if we on a mass level (not everyone, but just a lot of people) were to raise our consciousness enough, some of it might not need to happen.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana, 25th March 2015 at 09:15.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2015), diZZy (26th March 2015), Highland1 (25th March 2015), johnjen325 (25th March 2015), JRS (25th March 2015), Largo (25th March 2015), lookbeyond (25th March 2015), Majik (25th March 2015), Spiral of Light (25th March 2015), Wind (26th March 2015), yobear (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by FOE*HAMMER View Post
    My best friend feels the same way. He thinks all the people like most of us here who have accepted the strange realities we live in will be unaffected by disclosure or any other weirdness, where the average 2.5 kid-having-joneses might freak the heck out. I don't know, though apparently the tsunamis and 9/11 and all the mass executions and world wars haven't been enough to trigger a genetic memory, so what WILL it take? Maybe the shock of all the lies will hit some people, but how much worse could THAT be than watching your loved ones being slowly ripped apart by debris in a tsunami?

Sunshine and lollipops is nice to hear in a song, but doesn't pan out in my reality at least. The everything, or the all source is the source of all beauty and love and light sure, but all the darkness as well let's not forget. Part of me really dreads this "shock", and how cruel it will have to be to trigger a genetic memory when nothing has so far. Maybe the sphere alliance has taken down the mind erase machine mentioned in several places that's supposedly in the Sol system, so it will be different this time. I really hope its something like that and not what I suspect. I think its wise to brace for the worst and hope for the best, better safe than sorry. Plus its our job as the 'awakened' to not only reach as many as we can, but also be ready to help those we can't reach in the after times. The more prepared we are the less suffering we will need to endure. You probably can't store enough supplies for everyone, so I've always focused on knowledge and tools for emergencies.
    Any twisting of logic that justifies suffering is a deception. Shock, suffering, trauma, etc DO not awaken hidden memories. The cabal keeps humanity on an endless treadmill of suffering to make sure we never wake up. Individually a human being needs peace, serenity, love, and joy to awaken. It is only when these conditions are met do people grow. This can be proven in statistics that abused children are more likely to turn into abusers, killers, rapists, etc. Souls do not awaken when they are being abused. In fact the opposite happens, they regress. When one is under duress the mind shuts down and goes into survival mode. The higher consciousness falls away and the so called reptile brain takes over reducing us to more savage like state. In a world where 9/11 style terror and 3/11 tsunamis are the norm an awakening can never happen.

I always refer to this quote from WAR the Eternal HOAX.
    Religions describe "The God's" intention to make Man's survival an ALL-CONSUMING CHORE from birth to death. Wars absorb resources and destroy what has already been created. Parasitic wars define life as an experience of UNRELENTING strife and turmoil. Wars keep humans POOR, DEAD, or DEMORALIZED.
    The PREFECT conditions for PREVENTING EVOLUTION

LIKE ROWS of BABY DUCKS INNOCENTLY FOLLOWING their Reptilian leaders across the LANDSCAPES of a PLANETARY CHARNEL HOUSE. While millions more WORK in FACTORIES to PRODUCE only Instruments of DEATH to their own species And DESTRUCTION to their own Creations The WAR MACHINE is designed to SERVE MAN in PRECISELY the manner which McDonalds serves cows.

Nations that make war become dominated by SOCIOPATHIC traits Leading them to rapid DECAY and RUIN. Instilling the worship of the CRIMINALLY INSANE ANUNNAKI Normalizes sociopathy as RIGHTEOUS.
    Nuclear Mega-Death
    Scorched Bodies
    Missing Limbs
    Maimed Children
    Mass Graves
    Contaminated Cities
    Keeping Man on an ETERNAL MARCH OF SAVAGERY.
    So why do millions of genetically IDENTICAL being want to... project missiles into each others VITAL ORGANS?
    THEY DON'T!!
    In war after war...
    Humans REFUSE to ENLIST in MASS NUMBERS
    MILLIONS PROTEST
    And even after being Conscripted Soldiers AIM TO MISS! But only a few guess the TRUTH.
    War is NOT a human INSANITY but a CUNNING ALIEN STRATEGY

Sinister aliens have conspired to prevent the evolution of man through violence and chaos since the BEGINNING OF TIME. A conspiracy which continues to this very day. The world stumbles from one calamity to the next never recognizing the secret hand of a brutal and despotic alien race.
    Planet Earth is the most utterly BIZARRE reality imaginable.
    Don't live in their projected reality. Remove your consent with every breath and every thought.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2015), blue (25th March 2015), dancing waters (26th March 2015), ERK (1st April 2015), Highland1 (25th March 2015), johnjen325 (25th March 2015), Longbow (25th March 2015), mocha (25th March 2015), modwiz (25th March 2015), sandy (26th March 2015), yobear (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post
    So I have a comment/question for those willing to share their insight(s)…

In all of this newly released info about the sphere’s and the Blues etc., there is one topic that hasn’t been brought up, (yet?).

And perhaps I’m ‘jumping the gun’ so to speak, in that this info is due to come out, since there hasn’t been sufficient time, yet.

To wit…
    It seems fairly obvious that, we ARE going thru a consciousness ‘upgrade’.
    And at the same time that the sphere’s show up.

Which means Hue-Manity and hue-manity (2 ‘camps’ who are related but are separated by sought after experiences down in this gravity well), are being offered ‘upgrades’.

But each of us is headed towards our own personal enablement with an approach and rate of awakening at which each is capable and ‘comfortable’.
    However, one significant difference between these 2 camps is the willingness to consider, let alone the awareness that, there even IS a ‘bigger picture’,
    or not.

This effectively slows down (in terms of personal growth) that whole camp, while those who can and do see more and more of what is transpiring all around us, are going to welcome most if not all of this!
    And to those, to whom this will come as a shock, all of this will take more time and some may just have to learn ‘the hard way’ so as to instill in the human genome (and elsewhere) this invaluable life lesson…

But does that necessarily mean that ALL of humanity will ‘have to’ learn this lesson, again?
    I don’t know… But my spidey sense sez not necessarily…
    This is my first use of this thread so I hope my comment posts okay. If not, please bear with my learning curve.
    JohnJen, I think you are on to something so important. It does not take away from any of what is being shared, but the perspective one holds of these events is most important. Unity vs. Separation is one way in which I have heard the "camps" you speak of being categorized. Service to self vs others is another. Love vs Hate is another. God vs. Satan is another. Whatever the "philosophy" one brings into the current times. ultimately there seems to be a polarizing effect that is part of nature (not good or evil) that creates the balance needed for transitions to occur. These choices do not appear to be happening at a "macro" level but very deep within the being of a person. Eg. It's not about the "factions" one belongs to or otherwise. It's a fundamental choice being made at the deepest levels of how individuals will experience themselves going forward.

Your awareness has identified something very important though. Depending on the choice one makes, the experiences can be very different. If you identify as a soul having a human experience and make choices indicitive of that understanding - and it matters not at what level of intellectual sophistication one excercises in making that choice - you are choosing the path of unity because the soul is part of the greater whole or "unified" field of consciousness and awareness. If one sees themselves a only an individual - a mind having an "external" experience that is not a refection of their own inner truths - then by default that individual is choosing to see themselves as separate from the "unified" whole and is choosing to explore separation as a way of exploring self. Neither is right or wrong.

But here's the rub from my perspective - unity is unty and by definition contains all. The choice of unity leads that person into the experience of unity whether another actively chooses same in "time" or not. Unity is a timeless state. Because it is the truth of our beingness, those who seek that truth experince unity at a "spece/time" wherein unity/all exists regardless of the linear journey that another soul takes to get to that state. Time, location and tense references fail in these discussions because of their lower density reference points but can be useful nonetheless. So the "other" - of which in truth there is no "other" - is actually making the choice of unity whether or not they are service to self at this juncture or not. It is our own choice of unity that allows us to experience that unification with the "other" as part of our selves. You cannot be "made" too experience separation or unity - by ET, CABAL, Satan, parents, etc. It is a sole/soul journey and our baggage cannot go with us. Only YOU can. So see it all as YOU and YOU are on your way through the eye of the needle.

I ultimately just wanted to say that I resonate with your post. I get your perspective, I believe and encourage you to continue your personal journey to oneness with all no matter how that looks for you. It's a timeless state in which "all" exists so you will have access to "all" to experience as you perfer.

The information being shared by DW, GoodET and others are reflections of self for those of us drawn to this material and if used as such, can allow us to integrate more of our truth and "be" who we really are - one with all. Blessings to all on the journey.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Angelrising For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2015), Highland1 (25th March 2015), john parslow (25th March 2015), johnjen325 (25th March 2015), Largo (25th March 2015), Longbow (25th March 2015), Majik (25th March 2015), modwiz (25th March 2015), naochan (25th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (25th March 2015), yobear (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts

Sharing Insights

Quote Originally posted by johnjen325 View Post
    So I have a comment/question for those willing to share their insight(s)…

So my question is, since the ’Upper Management’ types who recently appeared on the scene, already know all of this, why the hard times prediction?
    To act as a catalyst?
    To remind us that WE are the ones to do this?

Well, yes they did say that didn’t they…?!

So, as these 2 aspects cross each other, namely as our degree of consciousness increases and the degree of having to learn the hard way, interact, isn’t our increasing creative capacity all the more able to ‘effectively’ deal with this?
    IOW, Aren’t we the ones we’re waiting for?

...Still the questions remain, aren’t we the ones who are meant to accomplish this?
    Isn’t that why we are all here, now?

...That is the definition of free will isn’t it?
    To ACTIVELY choose the path taken?…
    YES! YES! YES! and YES!

In absolute agreement with all of these points.

Excellent post, JJ. IMHO
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (26th March 2015), Aragorn (25th March 2015), bobo (25th March 2015), Highland1 (25th March 2015), johnjen325 (25th March 2015), JRS (25th March 2015), Longbow (25th March 2015), modwiz (25th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    THE DAM
    As I understand it, The Message spoken by many, through many channels, frequencies, vibrations, actions etc... Is the following...

... WE are the ones who will make the EVENT Happen (whatever it is)

SO, how do we accomplish this?

Meditation? yes...
    Thinking Good Thoughts? yes...
    Praying? Yes...
    Service to Others? yes...
    Posting Good Messages on FB/Blogs/Forums etc.? Yes...

Does it Help? YES...

Many of US are doing all this...BUT How do we get OTHERS to be enthusiastic enough to do the same in order to speed up the progress?

Well, Let's paint a picture....

IMAGINE there is this lake of Potent Vibrating fluid Life Supporting Energy. At one end of the lake there is a floodgate. We the One People are the ONES that Influences the floodgate to move up or down by our behaviors in thought as well as in action.

At the far end of the lake are these Spherical Ships with "The Paradise Technology" that we are so in need of, in order for us to again live in harmony and peace.
    But the Spherical Ships are far far away, and they only move with the current that is created by the floodgate.

So Folks,
    IT IS up to US, to make the Event Happen, moving the floodgate high enough, in order to get the Event Ships move faster and to dock at bay.

Hope this sparks YOUR Imagination of How to "Move The Floodgate" Higher...
    LGF

ps
    I'll meditate on this to, and hopefully I'll come up with another post about HOW soon.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Largo For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (26th March 2015), Aragorn (25th March 2015), bobo (25th March 2015), dancing waters (26th March 2015), GoodETxSG (25th March 2015), johnjen325 (25th March 2015), Mark (25th March 2015), modwiz (25th March 2015), Spiral of Light (25th March 2015), yobear (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    THE FLOODGATE

This is the Continued "Imagination" of my earlier post "THE DAM" LGF.

The floodgate is Consciousness controlled and, as I said before, is influenced by All of us living here and NOW in these exciting times.

If you can imagine first the Big Watergate that is the moving part on the floodgate, that can be moved up or down, letting more or less Living Water through the gate, down to the small creek that nurtures the land below the lake in a long and winding stream.

The land on both sides of the creek, would really need som more Living Water in order to blossom into a Beautiful Paradise.

On each side of the Watergate is a lever. These levers are Frequency Levers. The higher OUR frequency is, the Higher the Floodgate moves, letting More Living Water out, Nurturing more land below and getting the Spherical Ships to move faster bringing us closer to the EVENT.

On one side of the watergate the lever is controlled and influenced by LOW Frequency Thoughts and Actions, bringing the watergate down and Less water is coming out, lesser land will be nurtured and the Spherical Ships is slowing down.

The other side is of course controlled and influenced by HIGH Frequency thoughts and actions, which is the side I want to be on.

This Frequency War has been going on for millions of Years, Been fought by US individually, lifetime after lifetime after lifetime after lifetime. Sometimes on the Low Frequency side, sometimes on the High Frequency side. As in ALL WARS there has to be Leaders and Foot Soldiers, Kings/Queens and Pawns, Gods/Godesses and their faithful Herds.
    And up till this day, IT STILL IS the same war going on.

I Know that I've been on both sides, fighting as ALL of the described characters.
    And now, I'm here in This Liftime, fighting for the HIGH Frequency side.
    Well, enough said.

The more Urgent Issue now, is the question How do we as Aware Individuals help others to be more Aware and moving to a Higher Fequency?
    This is where The THIRD LEVER comes in.

THE THIRD LEVER is a Floating Platform in between the two levers, attached to the watergate in a way that it moves when the levers is moving and/or when the frequency gets Higher/Lighter or Lower/Heavier among all the people and thereby Influences the watergate to move up or down.

In other words, The Third Lever/Floating Platform, is the Arena of LIFE in this reality. This is where all wars, sorrows, grief, hate, anger, joy, happiness, compassion, love, gratitude, forgiveness etc. takes place..and has been taken place in all the history of Man.

The Control/Influence of this Floating Platform IS the ONE Price that has been fought over, and still is, by the Aware on Both sides of the Floodgate.

Any High Frequency litterature/Teaching/Scripture/ has been twisted and misused again and again, so it's hard to REALLY KNOW what to believe or trust. I know, as I've doing a LOT of study and practice during the last 28 Years. And I STILL am amazed of how fooled and/or confused I can be of all the " Teachings/Practises" out there. So, it's not EASY to influence others with this array of sometimes opposing messages, supposed to be High Frequency Magnifiers.

Finally, this brings us to the question;

How can we make the Floating Platform MUCH Lighter in order to increase the outflow so the Nature (Mother Earth) can get enough Living Water to cleanse and revive into the Blossoming Paradise it once was, and to make the current in the lake move faster bringing the Spherical Ships MUCH closer to shore?

DESPITE all the "perceived" difficulties...Is there an EASY, FASTand SIMPLE way to Influence the People on the Platform (us included) to "Lighten Up" a bit?
    Can we as "Enlightened/Aware/Informed and Passionate Individuals"...create a Tsunami of High Frequency Movement on the platform?

Well, I believe there is...and we can... I'll tell more about this in my next Post.
    LGF
    Last edited by Largo, 25th March 2015 at 20:51.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Largo For This Useful Post:

johnjen325 (25th March 2015), Mark (25th March 2015), modwiz (25th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post

There is a war going on weather you want there to be or not... Sorry you were not asked for your consent.

"G"
    Brand new poster here.. I havent even set up a forum pic yet!

But I wanted to comment on your idea that "we didnt consent to this". I would beg to differ. I take the long view, that we all agreed to participate in this drama, this experience, long ago in antiquity. We set up the players, and the stage, and all agreed to our roles. And we did a VERY good job at setting up and running this play.

And now... we need to wrap this up. We learned our lessons, had our experiences, and now it is PAST time we dropped the curtain, made our bows, caught the flowers, and shut off the lights. Not to mention tear down the sets.

From my point of view it ends in the same place you talk about.. freeing ourselves from the shackles, raising our vibrations, focusing on service to others, fulfilling our potential and ancient heritage. We CAN do this, its in our blood, in our DNA, built into our very souls. And we will!

SG I would also like to comment on an experience (dream?) I had a year or two ago, involving a conference I seemed to be attending with all sorts of political figures. In light of what youve been discussing, Im curious what you think about my experiences.

Thank you!

M.
    Last edited by MichaelAscending, 25th March 2015 at 22:18.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MichaelAscending For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (26th March 2015), Aragorn (25th March 2015), bobo (26th March 2015), GoodETxSG (25th March 2015), Largo (26th March 2015), Majik (26th March 2015), Spiral of Light (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TelosianEmbrace View Post
    ...and for anyone who doesn't know who Kauilapele is, I would heartily suggest you go and view his blog at www.kauilapele.wordpress.com. Kauila has been a tireless worker for the light for many years. He lives in Hawaii, plays a slack key guitar and sings Hawaiian music. But most importantly of all, he loves his Kona coffee!!!! He puts all of his heart and awareness into his blog, and it is a constant source of inspiration for many.

Welcome to TOT, Spirit of Light!
    I too adore KP. I have 3 spiritual/info sites on my bar... American Kabuki, Golden Age of Gaia, and Kauilapele's Blog. Love the guy and wish I could fly to Hawaii to meet him! =)
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MichaelAscending For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (25th March 2015), kauilapele (26th March 2015), Largo (26th March 2015), Longbow (26th March 2015), Majik (26th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maunagarjana View Post
    One thing I would like to point out is that some people seem to have a problem with this statement by the sphere beings that things will have to get worse before they get better, and people are interpreting that to mean that maybe they could intervene, but they think it would do us some good to suffer a bit more. Or something like that. See, I don't look at it like that at all. I think what they are doing is just making a statement of cause and effect. It's like people have this attitude that we've been though enough hardship already, and we should be able to get off the hook. But all that we've been through has been created by us, and most of the bad effects of that probably would have been very unnecessary if we had lived more harmoniously on this planet.

Certain things have been put into place by our own thoughts and actions over the course of not only our individual lifespans, but between many countless lifetimes going back tens of thousands of years on a collective level. And those things have to play themselves out. Call it planetary karma, if you will. And I wouldn't assume that any higher dimensional observer can step in and interfere with that. I think they're just making an observation, like saying, "Before the water can boil, the water must reach a temperature of 212 °F." So, whatever they are talking about, maybe these things have to happen, or it would would break fundamental universal laws. Though perhaps if we on a mass level (not everyone, but just a lot of people) were to raise our consciousness enough, some of it might not need to happen.

Roger that, this thinking fills me with dread though, we've been here a long time doing dark things to each other. I know how I feel about karma and forgiveness, "do unto others" "golden rule", live and let live. a heart felt "whoops sorry" goes a long way with me, so I know how I expect to be treated. YET, It doesn't seem like the cabal has been keeping the karma balance and somehow hasn't yet imploded? ET still has to live by the golden rule or else nature's balance has a say in things, eventually, right? If they do have to play by the rules, then I get why a race would stay hands off, but the dark races must have a way of keeping karma from destroying them, if that even applies out there. That's why "No one ever said life was fair" makes this whole idea of karma kind of questionable. I know once as a kid I saw a cat fight, it sounded so scary I tried to separate the "nice kitties" so they wouldn't be angry anymore, I've only done that once. I know in my old age what is most effective to stop a cat fight, but its not nice for either cat, it does, however, keep anyone from getting hurt, and that's the garden hose, or a bucket of water, maybe an air horn, or a vacuum cleaner, but what doesn't work is catnip, or tuna, or EVEN laser mice ( I really though it might ). We would seem like a couple of fighting cats, I would wager, to any passing by ET's, they might help but we won't like it, although if they really are well meaning at least we will ALL be ok in the end. The thing is we don't know anything yet.

Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    Any twisting of logic that justifies suffering is a deception. Shock, suffering, trauma, etc DO not awaken hidden memories. The cabal keeps humanity on an endless treadmill of suffering to make sure we never wake up. Individually a human being needs peace, serenity, love, and joy to awaken. It is only when these conditions are met do people grow. This can be proven in statistics that abused children are more likely to turn into abusers, killers, rapists, etc. Souls do not awaken when they are being abused. In fact the opposite happens, they regress. When one is under duress the mind shuts down and goes into survival mode. The higher consciousness falls away and the so called reptile brain takes over reducing us to more savage like state. In a world where 9/11 style terror and 3/11 tsunamis are the norm an awakening can never happen.

I always refer to this quote from WAR the Eternal HOAX.

Don't live in their projected reality. Remove your consent with every breath and every thought.

AMEN! By "the rules" we really have it coming, but its by THEIR RULES. If learning and growth is the actual objective of just being in general, then it seems like there are better ways than this. I don't want outside help for us because I don't know what the price will be, but it seems fairly clear we have outside hindrance and its been happening SOOOOOO long you couldn't just stop said interference and we'll be ok eventually. We are like a wild exotic pet that's never seen its natural habitat, but has been liberated from it's wrongful keeper, what do you do for such a refugee? Nicer cage, and keeper is all we humans can do usually, even with great effort.

If we are turning into 4d/5d crystal people I guess that might not be a problem then, that will be pretty shocking if true, as well. I really hope that's all it is, and that it won't be toooooo painful.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FOE*HAMMER For This Useful Post:

Spiral of Light (27th March 2015), tonig (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    N R E C * malfunction is coherent to the d e h s a r c * e n a l p you are refering to. There is the likelihood, that there are no s m o t c i v - this is only the "classic" inverted m a i n s t r e a m * a i d e m * i l l u s i o n. What you refer to be "t h e * l a b a c* has used this event - which is a preventation of the anticipated " p r i s o n * k a e r b * - to attach low vibrational frequencies upon it, where as it is an e v e n t that helps humans to finalize the s h i f t holographically NOW. The anticipated e v a c u a t i o n by using what you could call a * e t a g r a t s *, this might be the only possibility for these entities to escape from the planet e a r t h since they have been q u a r a n t i n e d and can not leave. The communication to outer s e i n o l o c is interrupted as well by benelovent b e i n g s that are actually waiting for the right moment and realizing other supportive steps behind the curtain, if you like.

This act of using the e t a g has been propagated by m a i n s t r e a m * a i d e m still as wolf in sheepskin, since the corporate m e d i a is at least for a short while still under full control. They impose it as scientific breakthrough, being able to travel to a higher dimension. this is matching the release of the movie i n t e r s t e l l a r quite accordingly, just like the movie c o n t a c t has various messages, depicting what is happening now in 2 0 1 5 which has started at the s u m m e r
    * s o l s t i e c e, here as well it is no accident whatsoever that it has been released in 1 9 9 7.

What you now are about to realize is that this "force" has f a i l e d - just like it is written in the "m o v i e script". If there is anyone believing in they might want to "i n v i t e" their p s e u d o * s d o g or alike we offer you an idea:

Do you really believe in those b e i n g s are in the need of a s t a r * e t a g for interdimensional travel or to "invade" humans ?

This is only inverted propaganda aiming to create fear. but h u m a n h y b r i d g l o v e p u p p e t s - how you tend to call them recently - might be in need of one.

Therefore the impact on the n r e c installation is one of many upcoming events that are supporting h u m a n s in this shift, although you are manifesting it on your own behalf. It is advised to let go off, as conscious decision, the already ceased c o n t r o l * s y s t e m and its m a i n s t r e a m * m e d i a * i l l u s i o n, also and most importantly regarding the upcoming try of "winning more time for the p r i s o n * k a e r b" by cutting off one arm of the octopus, if you like, to strengthen another arm you might want to refer to S C I R B opposition.

These are still e v o l g * p u p p e t politicians, fighting m o n e y with y e n o m - the winner is m o n e y.But as has been stated, this is only the last challenge for the H e r o (h u m a n) in the own - and c o l l e c t i v e - journey, which is the s u b s t a n c e of the m o v i e script.

They want to win "time" which as such is the fabricated i l l u s i o n many humans now are about to leave by being h a r v e s t e d.

whatever is about to happen, you are saved, this is a movie, a game, a simulation, however you like to call it, but it is fabricated in this a r t i f i c i a l * u n i v e r s e as a learning device for souls to thrive under intensified conditions in comparison to the originator of this constructed u n i v e r s e which is on one side/ surface of the black hole in the middle of the s u r o t, on the other side is the "true" - rather immateriell - version of this u n i v e r s e, both are interconnected, the true offers the information for the duplicated version, which is picked up and reflected by artificial planetary bodies or what you refer to be "m o o n s" creating a h o l o g r a m that you see when you look into the sky. realize you are looking at a flat surface, where the universe is holographically projected from. on this surface are s t r u c t u r e s which we like to refer to a motherboard. these are inhabited. there galaxie holograms are created which can be entered, it is s*u*p*e*r*h*o*l*o*g*r*a*p*h*i*c, h o l o g r a m s within s m a r g o l o h.

These structures on this black hole surface are emitting light spots, you recognize them, up until now !, as "stars" but these are just lights of enourmous b u i l d i n g s that still might e x t r a p o l a t e most humans minds, but this is about to change rather rapidly.

We congratulate all h u m a n s that are now on this planet.

Also remember unconditional love is th only truth, you are unconditionally loved, just for "being" and extisting. YOU are it yourSELF. This is now is finalizing the h o l o g r a p h i c transformation of the human consciousness so that this humanity, in this universe, can now be reintegrated into the i n t e r s t e l l a r family, be prepared for c o n t a c t.

this is a one time message, there will be no answer to any c o r e s p o n d e n c e to this, you have to decide, resonate within yourself, if it is matching your own frequency, flow with it, if not, dismiss it. If it resonates within you take it as information and just observe what happens now.

All love and Light to you, you are the creator. If you see another S e l f see the C r e a t i o n in IT - if you look into a mirror see the n o i t a e r C in YOU.

Another addition:

the s e c o n d "s u n" or "p l a n e t " you now can see in your sky is a m o t h e r s h i p type s p a c e c r a f t - it is possible that these beings - W O D s y e r g - might want to free t h e i r g l o v e p u p p e t s and h a r v e s t f o u r t h d e n s i t y "n e g a t i v e" but there is no need to worry about those entities - this is n e i t h e r what you refer to be N I B I R U nor any other p s e u d o * s d o g , there are numerous species watching final chapter of the movie as well, right now, right above your heads, cloaked and waiting.

this is a one time message, there will be no answer to any c o r e s p o n d e n c e to this, you have to decide, resonate within yourself, if it is matching your own frequency, flow with it, if not, dismiss it. If it resonates within you take it as information and just observe what happens now.

All love and Light to you, you are the creator. If you see another S e l f see the C r e a t i o n in IT - if you look into a mirror see the n o i t a e r C in YOU.

Another addition:

the s e c o n d "s u n" or "p l a n e t " you now can see in your sky is a m o t h e r s h i p type s p a c e c r a f t - it is possible that these beings - W O D s y e r g - might want to free t h e i r g l o v e p u p p e t s and h a r v e s t f o u r t h d e n s i t y "n e g a t i v e" but there is no need to worry about those entities - this is n e i t h e r what you refer to be N I B I R U nor any other p s e u d o * s d o g , there are numerous species watching final chapter of the movie as well, right now, right above your heads, cloaked and waiting.

Also it is what you refer to be "enlightening" to watch the m o v i e ** c o n t a c t - ! It is - to highlight this specifically again - no accident whatsoever that it has been launched in 1 9 9 7 in coherence to the now manifesting events in 2 0 1 5 - it is all scripted with Swiss watchmaker precision.

Your body computer also decreases, because humans are programmed to believe in illusory, non-existent, time. Humans are believing they grow older with time.

It starts in the earliest ages, where young humans just absorb every information relatively unfiltered into the subconscious where it gets established as a program that dictates the perceiving and thus the creation of the own life experience.

Just by believing in "getting older" your body computer decreases "over time".

The program goes that far, so that humans even celebrate this destructive modulation, which you refer to as "birthday celebration". Thus it is even accompanied by mostly rather high vibrating thought and emotion energies, which multiply the creation following those.

Because humans think or got taught to believe, that every human being grows old and dies eventually, you are accepting - unknowingly - preserved ideas and concepts, that manipulate you in a lethal way, literally spoken.

They have literally programmed or rather hijacked your "free will". They have used you by manipulating you in a certain way, so that you legitimated their steps of contolling you increasingly deeper.

Practically their free will has been projected and programmed into your mind - creating ego, service to self - but you have been conditioned to believe that these are your decisions, your choice, which is an "ego" illusion of course.

You are the creator of your own reality - and everything beyond that - and you do it collectively as well, but if you are trapped in the mainstream media illusion "hoax", your own creation starts to become the creation of someone else.

But it does not violate the law of free will. It is allowed to happen by your own species because formerly - until NOW - almost "nobody" did realize that this was happening.

Humans have been externally controlled, your free will has been exploited to try to create an A r c h o n world on your planet as well.

By accepting this modulation as your own life or the world you believe in, you have been logged into incarnation cycles characterized by karmic implications. Due to this way of programming your perception classic karmic incarnations have been introduced into this - fake or duplicated - reality based system, for you to unfold in and develop - but now under intensified and more challenging conditions.

This has come to an end now, the only missing "puzzle piece" for the finalization of the transformation in the holographic expression is the realization of enough individual humans, which then has swept over to the collective.

When a system, like your system has been until now, becomes highly unstable, sudden shifts occur that are self organizing the system in a higher complexity, the frequency changes and thus the expression and behavior - just as the own self understanding and interaction with the seemingly outside world - completly reorganizes - due to such a consciousness transcendence or transformation, which happens right now.

There is a flood of disclosure awaiting you and it already has started to flow into the mainstream, since the control system is "finished" - the only thing they can try, is to flee from this planet. They are now imprisoned - quarantined to be precise - and they have now to plan a "prison break" - where as humans are relieved from the prison now.
    Last edited by OneOfLaw, 26th March 2015 at 04:41.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OneOfLaw For This Useful Post:

jcocks (26th March 2015), Joep (26th March 2015), Largo (26th March 2015), mudpuppy (30th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    The second post of yours in this format OneOfLaw , again what an eye saw.!
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th March 2015), Sooz (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    "Sorry got it wrong first time...
    LGF
    Last edited by Largo, 26th March 2015 at 05:40.
    ...to the topTop

Retired Member
    Thanks
    OneofLaw wrote:

" This has come to an end now, the only missing "puzzle piece" for the finalization of the transformation in the holographic expression is the realization of enough individual humans, which then has swept over to the collective.

When a system, like your system has been until now, becomes highly unstable, sudden shifts occur that are self organizing the system in a higher complexity, the frequency changes and thus the expression and behavior - just as the own self understanding and interaction with the seemingly outside world - completly reorganizes - due to such a consciousness transcendence or transformation, which happens right now.

There is a flood of disclosure awaiting you and it already has started to flow into the mainstream, since the control system is "finished" - the only thing they can try, is to flee from this planet. They are now imprisoned - quarantined to be precise - and they have now to plan a "prison break" - where as humans are relieved from the prison now. "

SPOT ON OneOfLaw...I couldn't agree more...and I say this from the bottom of my Heart of All ONE of Us....
    LGF
    ...to the topTop

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Largo For This Useful Post:

Mark (26th March 2015), pabranno (17th April 2015), Spiral of Light (26th March 2015)