Page 19 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    imo, maybe because he carries almost identical message to "the ambassador's" (of the red dragon family), except he speaks for the "galactic federation".
    he, cobra bloke, speaks through a voice modulator ( lots of vids on youtube) with astonishingly similar if not the same diction as the ambassador's.

sorry ria, this was just a quick note in response to smokeyjoe, i won't be re-visiting cobra theme here.

The Ambassador is not Cobra. I can assure you of that. The message of liberation, in its true sense, would naturally have many similarities. There are many out there making use of varying sorts of intel and weaving them into their own narrative for consumption by their audiences. Those not following the Ambassador/TVoP will not see the appropriation by these varied sources. I will not state that Cobra is one of them. It is a possibility though.
    Last edited by modwiz, 23rd March 2015 at 09:27.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Alan (23rd March 2015), Elbie (22nd March 2015), ERK (24th March 2015), Highland1 (23rd March 2015), pablo.s (8th April 2015), Sooz (23rd March 2015), Verum (23rd March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    not many posters take fright smokeyjoe..please don't be harsh in judgement

we love ria
    As long as Ria does not accuse me falsely of derailing a thread all will be fine
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Elbie (22nd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    As long as Ria does not accuse me falsely of derailing a thread all will be fine

we love smokeyjoe52 too
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Sebastion (23rd March 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (22nd March 2015), Sooz (23rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    imo, maybe because he carries almost identical message to "the ambassador's" (of the red dragon family), except he speaks for the "galactic federation".
    he, cobra bloke, speaks through a voice modulator ( lots of vids on youtube) with astonishingly similar if not the same diction as the ambassador's.

sorry ria, this was just a quick note in response to smokeyjoe, i won't be re-visiting cobra theme here.

I think cobra's info fits in perfectly on this topic, and goodET would probably agree. The topic contains 4 subjects, and only the last one is goodET Q&A.
    thanks elbie for ambassador info which I am reading now.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mudpuppy For This Useful Post:

Sooz (23rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    These last few posts, have been part of what I've been thinking the whole time, only tons bigger.

1st, this is awesome info IMHO(lol). Weather this is for real or not doesn't matter, THANK YOU GoodETxSG for all your posts and all you've done in the background. No kidding though this has a neat ring to it, and it took me days of red and purple text, before I got through most of it from here and on PA. The sense I get is of honestly trying to convey safely what he has got and it's up to us to get it together and act WISELY, and not over react. Discernment is the call of the day here and with any information that you weren't there for personally, and I don't think we mean JUST google or Sherlock Holmes style Mental scrutiny either, or just emotional, or just soul searching, but in EVERY WAY you have available to you.

TO THAT END: I think its interesting no one has brought up similarities of this information to other sources. I'm not implying copyright infringements, or plagiarism, or least of all lack of imagination, OR lack of honesty. These similarities are (IMHO) probably mass subconscious or channeling other realities, or maybe mass mind control, but no matter what it is, it's interesting and something everyone reading here should know. I do NOT endorse the material either way good or bad, this is just for your information. Some of what I will mention has been mentioned negatively in the thread in the past, but only in passing, and the similarities were never mentioned, if the material I mentions offends you, don't take it out on the thread, or the OP, look inside as to why your offended by the reality that the information made ripples in humanity's little pond. If you must yell at some one yell at me for bringing any of this up, please, and thank you.

Previously mentioned:

*Wing Makers material- Storyline involves time traveling and evil AI super power and secret space programs. Basically, someone found a secret cave in the grand canyon with technology and archives from the future, sent back to change history and stop the AI. Worth a read good story.

*Robert Morning Skye- only his name mentioned and nothing of why. This guy's name is on a story known as 'Terra Papers The Hidden History of Earth' dated to before Lucas wrote StarWars, containing a sweeping galactic tale of ET royal intrigue, concerning the creation of man and tying in the Andromedans, giant sphere ships, Reptilians, all of ancient history and language, the moon, the Greys and even how it all ties to current situations. If this were done correctly as a movie, I think it would be the most epic Sci-Fi ever. His name gives him up as a faker though (not Hopi and Apache as he claims and it's what his story hinges on). He is now an anti-christ figure in current ufology. Best sci-fi story I've read in a while, but then again this isn't the last on this list to obviously be "science fiction" from diffrent and unknown to each other sources.

*Cobra- Mentioned just a few posts ago. Popular blogger in the new age movement. His lore is hard to pin down. I'm not sure what groups he is claiming positive ET help from, but his blog is often full of cryptic posts of code talk, for 'the ground crew' to bring about the new God appointed MONEY system, NESARA I think it is. He does seem to know some things, and he sounds like he believes himself, but I've never seen him speak either. His group has been tirelessly tracking down "strange-let" bombs lately, but before that they were playing the stock market and scaring Syrian troops, I think, with a cylindrical "mothership" with included videos, and before that he was taking upper atmosphere rides in a MIG-25 (not cheap) to meditate, and telepathicly contact his people. He claims to fight the cabal for BRICS also I beleive. I may not have gotten that all exact but that's the jist of it.

**NOT yet mentioned- These are somethings I have been following that seems to be related and although some might seem overtly obvious, I'll have a good reason to list it.

* Star Trek- WHAAAAT? I'm serious. Gene Roddenberry has been qouted as saying "you don't beleive all this UFO nonsense do you? It's all just for crazies" Yet, we are finding out that Star Trek is remarkably close to many insider accounts of the very SSP's being spoken of here. Did he know? I don't think so.

* Star gate- I hear people saying "come on this is silly kids stuff" but David Wilcock has an insider named "Daniel" as in Daniel Jackson's character was based on him, not many other "TV" programs had as much help from the U.S. Air Force either. I Wonder if GoodETxSG would agree with this one? Does SG1 seem familiar in anyway to you?

* Tolec and the Andromeda council- Let's put Steven Collier in this one too, since they contact the same race. According to Tolec (not his real human name)- he is in frequent telepathic and infrequent physical contact with the Andromedans of the Andromeda council, who represent a large alliance among this galaxy's people's who have come to Earth in many space ship sphere's some as big a Jupiter, some as small as our moon. They are here in opposition to the Draco reptillians who have already destroyed earth humans in the future, but this causes "a great dark time" in the local galactic area, so they formed an alliance to keep it from happening this time. Tolec's information correctly PREdicted a rash of earthquakes he attributed to the Palaidians destroying DUMB's all over the world. According to his information all hostile aliens have already been cleared out of our system, except a few shapshifters hiding in our population, and we are all now just waiting for this region of our galaxy to raise the vibration frquency of our matter to become made of crystal rather than carbon based, this will happen to anyone still on Earth when it happens, but the giant ships are here to take us to a new planet where we will settle in as long as we don't hurt it in anyway, but we will have new tech and training so we can do that easily. I'm not making this up Steven's story is slightly diffrent, but not much, although he has a lot of respected people who say he is a known can man, but if his story were true he'd have a lot of that.

Be back later with more...
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FOE*HAMMER For This Useful Post:

Fuego Del Monte (23rd March 2015), Highland1 (23rd March 2015), jamce (23rd March 2015), LarBear (26th March 2015), lookbeyond (22nd March 2015), Sponge (20th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by FOE*HAMMER View Post
    These last few posts, have been part of what I've been thinking the whole time, only tons bigger.

*Cobra- Mentioned just a few posts ago. Popular blogger in the new age movement. His lore is hard to pin down. I'm not sure what groups he is claiming positive ET help from, but his blog is often full of cryptic posts of code talk, for 'the ground crew' to bring about the new God appointed MONEY system, NESARA I think it is. He does seem to know some things, and he sounds like he believes himself, but I've never seen him speak either. His group has been tirelessly tracking down "strange-let" bombs lately, but before that they were playing the stock market and scaring Syrian troops, I think, with a cylindrical "mothership" with included videos, and before that he was taking upper atmosphere rides in a MIG-25 (not cheap) to meditate, and telepathicly contact his people. He claims to fight the cabal for BRICS also I beleive. I may not have gotten that all exact but that's the jist of it.

Be back later with more...
    LOL, Foe, you are posting little more than heresay. Do you think we need more hearsay and rumors?? lol
    I have read most of what Cobra has posted and spoken in interviews over many years. I believe that your 'jist' of cobra is 90% incorrect and 100% misleading.
    I just finished listening to the red dragon ambassador and he's ok but nothing like cobra. Read cobra's stuff and judge for yourself. I know his voice modulation sucks, and the recent one is really bad, but some of them are listenable and the transcripts are always available. He does conferences all over the world on a regular basis on portal sites and special days.

I love the way he encapsulates info like the following on the red dragon family. Exactly what you need to know..no more, no less, and with links to data.
    http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2015/...-and-blue.html
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mudpuppy For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (23rd March 2015), lookbeyond (23rd March 2015), Sooz (23rd March 2015), Verum (23rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey like I said I don't know if any of it is real, that's not my concern in the post either. If its real or not won't matter until the sky is full of giant space craft, and I have to decide if I should hide or say hello. Either way I'll be taking the things I mention here into consideration as I observe closely.

As for Cobra Thank you for addressing me and not the thread or other posters. If I had to bet my life on it right now, I'd say Cobra thinks what he says is real and that his personal intentions are as he states, HOWEVER considering the amount and level of mind control being used on the average Joe-Sixpack, I take that fact with a grain of salt, and look at the actions of the powers that operate the tech he speaks of and all I've heard so far is one cabal going after another to see who's top dog, and if anything it sounds like Cobra's buddies don't play fair, he posted the cylinder craft on his blog and bragged about the fear it brought to the enemy, is that "light worker" behavior? His group also bragged about some kind of cashing of bonds at around the same time and then the Dinars, and I lost a lot of interest, and it put that MIG-25 ride he took in a new light as well, I think he could be a BRICS man knowingly or not. I admit I'm jealous of his Mig-25 ride, but that's not what concerns me, its how his friends play to win, and I would feel like a bad person if I where in on what he's claiming. But I encourage all of you to read him from the start like I did, and look at the picture he's developed over time, little glimpses here and there. Earth people get angry in the heat of a moment, I find it hard to beleive the beings he is working with are anything nice or much more advanced than our SSP's, if they need money and scary ships. I fully admit I haven't followed cobra in a long time, the couple of years I did were enough for me.

As for my personal discernment that's kind of private, but I do the best I can with what I got and I put a soul level effort into it, and I'll tell you what I have read or heard or felt, but is this or that real or fake I have no clue, ever. If anything these days I'm fighting becoming jaded and this feeling that nothing anywhere is every really "real", or ever really "matters". I DO have beliefs, and am embarrassed deeply that I do. To me a belief is an idea I no longer have the strength to question, and I'm a frail human in a lot of physical and emotional pain, so those darned beliefs creep up on me sometimes. I'm pretty sure I want the best possible outcome for everyone, is all I can really tell you. My call sign there means I hammer foes, and to me the foe of we humans is ignorance, apathy, and all our trust AND distrust being too often misplaced. I'm your fellow human here and I'd defend you from any force meaning you harm. We are all neighbors here we were mostly all born or at least raised on Earth here and if not, I'm not talking to you and you know that already. I'm probably wrong though I usually am, so please don't mind me if I sound crazy.

*Now the red dragon family has been brought up, oh dear. These guys are probably BRICS central as far as I can trace by their jargon and info they put out. They claim to want to start the "New" banking system and end poverty in the "World" and bring the cabal justice and "Order" <---( See what's in quotes there?)

There is one blog I love/hate to read because it feels like that cold hard reality that hits you and you ask your self, what was I thinking? That blog has no insiders, no special info, just one stay at home caretaker guy with a disabled son who apparently is very hard to fool and knows how to use google. There is a lot of the cabal lore and a lot of evidence of shocking realities that can be hard to deal with, because they are SO mundane and common sense, and well articulated, and very hard to refute with logic or facts. Red Dragon, White Dragon, Green polka dot dragons, all those are old names of the eastern cabal. Not my info, a part of the lore, a must read though, try and shoot holes in this info, ..... please. If you can. I don't want this guy to be correct, but I really love him for being him, and we'll find out if he's right soon enough. * edit- I do not agree with this guy on everything especially what he says about David, he seems to have no evidence just seems to dislike David, but wow the muck he pulls on some famous "rebels" who turn out to be "the white, hidden, safe-place, right hand of the cabal" the controlled opposition, some you know some might shock you. http://redefininggod.com/ Hard to swallow health food for thought.

I'm still shocked no one has flipped out (like I did) at how Tolec and GoodET are getting such similar info. No one else here has heard of Tolec? It sounds like the Blue Avions could possibly be a member race of the Andromeda Council. If that's the case I can tell all the people here, who are worried about the events the Avions "need" us to be shocked by, that Tolec's and Collier's info (dead ringer as to motivations mentioned, general time line, so on) says the shock will be the earth change events ( they say we might need a 4x4 and some camping supplies but not too life threatening ) and the actual changing of our bodies to crystal later, and the shock of seeing all the suffering we've had over so many lifetimes here from the galactic records. They say they expect a portion of humans to not want to be 4d and to remain 3d. They say everyone on Earth will go through this vibration raising event, and it would be too much for the intentionally dark cabal types to handle so they will surrender so they can escape becoming "4d service to others" as Ra put it. The giant sphere ships are to cart away all the humans who want to stay 3d, they don't have to go to the new home, but they can't stay here and stay 3d. So taking the 3d refugees to a new home will take decades and help heal the shocks, and give time for real galactic education to learn how to live on the new planet without hurting it.

*Witch brings up the law of one series. If you read David Wilcock, or plan on reading much more of this thread, you should probably go find the free online book and do some catching up on what inspired David. The quotes of the Blue Avions were SO familiar, if you read the book. Anyway The Law Of One is a must read to understand this topic fully. I find one major discrepancy with the book and this situation though (RA always warned of 'distortions' so no biggie) In the Law of One, Ra says they (yes they, plural) are from Venus originally and that they would appear about 10-15 ft tall with golden metallic skin. I'm guessing we just don't have all the details of relationship between all parties yet, and to be fair the Avions only answered what their name was not if they were a part of the "Soul Group Ra", but you'd think an advanced being would fully understand the question, and be able to use telepathic feed back to check for accuracy of reception, but maybe not.

*Dialog with the Hidden Hand- From above top secret forums goes with the law of one. Interesting read but take a chill pill first, you'll be reading a self admitting lucifarian child sacrificer, bragging how fooled his family has us, and how screwed we all are, but in the context of "helping us grow". The author is obviously either beyond brilliant, or possibly a team of experts that could answer so many topics professionally. It was written in response to readers, just like this thread, but much much darker. Its like the Santa robot in Futurama, its so scary it makes you want to hug the nearest regular person you find. So it winds up being a feel good read by the end of the zillion pages, witch is the creepiest part to me. He constantly tells us to love each other and this is all just an act in the spirit realms, (the point being lucifer loves you, really its for your own good, YUCK!)

I know I'm forgetting some lore I thought was tied to this.

So how do all these people come up with such similar themes, over and over, independently of each other over long periods, some swearing its the truth, some swearing its all fiction?

P.S. Don't take my word for any of it or my opinions on any of what I mentioned, go and read and research and dig deep to find what's true for you. Reality, it's very relativistic. Your experiences by definition CAN'T be the same as any other being in the entire universe, not even your self in other universes. It's up to you what you choose to focus YOUR unique perspective on, I mean to point out somethings I know I was glad read, even Cobra (lol).
    Last edited by FOE*HAMMER, 23rd March 2015 at 07:38. Reason: Clarifiction and missing info. post script
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FOE*HAMMER For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (23rd March 2015), johnjen325 (23rd March 2015), LarBear (26th March 2015), lookbeyond (23rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just a quick response…

There are 7 billion of us down in this gravity well.

And how many civilizations are there?

And when you add in the factor that this is, and has been, happening for how long?

I call that complexity raised to the level of complexity.
    Which implies there are levels and layers of complexity we can't even imagine/re-remember (yet).

I see the spheres as upper mangement, where we've been dealing with the first tier of mangement (and some trainees), who have learned some rather valuable lessons from all of this.

And we are getting carefully measured 'tastes' of a much grander reality to which we are acclimatizing.
    The saying "too much, to fast " comes to mind…
    Of course in the extremes, it's not fast enough, or it's stupifyingly fast…

And No One knows it all…
    or is it more like the saying, 'those who know don't talk, and those who talk don't know'?

Right now we should expect to see holes in the data, down right contradictions, and everyone with a different slant on, what it is…

After all that is what this reality construct does best, amaze (distract) and amuse (look at them suckers ).

Just another couple of thoughts…

JJ
    Last edited by johnjen325, 23rd March 2015 at 08:46.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to johnjen325 For This Useful Post:

Calz (23rd March 2015), Highland1 (23rd March 2015), Longbow (23rd March 2015), lookbeyond (23rd March 2015), Majik (23rd March 2015), modwiz (23rd March 2015), Verum (23rd March 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Lightbulb

Today is the last day of Video Recording and Interviewing...

This will be released after DW has put in some heavy work editing and making it presentable and will be presented in a TV Studio style form. There is going to be a lot of info release... Please pay attention to Divinecosmos.com as DW will announce in an article the series of video's and links to his YouTube or Other Video accounts to where they can be watched.

There are a lot of people that have continued to hide behind pseudonyms and the one the other forum setup for me was very weak I do admit. But I was asked to now come forward as my self.

This is going to have MAJOR ramifications on my FAMILY, Career/Financial Life (I have not and will not be paid for any of this!), It already has seriously effected my financial life... And it will soon effect my personal life and make for some VERY interesting Christmas and Thanksgiving Dinners in the near future to say the least...

The amount of information will not give me "15 Minutes of Fame" but Hours of being "Defamed in Public"... I have nothing to gain and much to lose coming forward as my true identity.

So please do bare with me as I adjust to this "Change" after this series of videos is release and "Shakes up the scene"...

I will be back to answer questions ASAP but after the Video's I believe those Q and A's may get to a point to where I may not be able to fully keep up with them on a timely manner. Please be patient, I do want to honor and respect the questions and concerns I see shared and posted here already. Maybe some of them will be covered in the interviews.

TY All, (And TY TOT/Staff!,)

"G" (For now)
    Last edited by GoodETxSG, 23rd March 2015 at 17:05.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (23rd March 2015), Aragorn (23rd March 2015), Blacklight43 (23rd March 2015), bobo (23rd March 2015), Calz (23rd March 2015), dancing waters (23rd March 2015), ERK (23rd March 2015), Fellow Aspirant (23rd March 2015), Flower of Life (23rd March 2015), Fuego Del Monte (23rd March 2015), Highland1 (23rd March 2015), john parslow (23rd March 2015), johnjen325 (23rd March 2015), JRS (24th March 2015), LarBear (26th March 2015), lift the veil (23rd March 2015), lookbeyond (23rd March 2015), Mark (23rd March 2015), Maunagarjana (24th March 2015), modwiz (23rd March 2015), mudpuppy (23rd March 2015), NancyV (25th March 2015), naochan (24th March 2015), norman (23rd March 2015), Olaf (23rd March 2015), pablo.s (15th April 2015), ronin (23rd March 2015), Sambience (23rd March 2015), sarahdita85 (23rd March 2015), Sebastion (23rd March 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd March 2015), Susan (23rd March 2015), Tarpan (23rd March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (23rd March 2015), Verum (23rd March 2015), yobear (25th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wow! It's hard to know what to say right now, but you sure have our heart-felt support. I hope you and your family will feel an outpouring of warm from the souls who recognize the challenge you have accepted.

A deeply felt thank you.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TaipeiSam For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd March 2015), Alan (23rd March 2015), Aragorn (23rd March 2015), Calz (23rd March 2015), dancing waters (23rd March 2015), GoodETxSG (23rd March 2015), Highland1 (23rd March 2015), lift the veil (23rd March 2015), Longbow (23rd March 2015), Majik (24th March 2015), Maunagarjana (24th March 2015), modwiz (23rd March 2015), pablo.s (15th April 2015), Ria (24th March 2015), Sambience (23rd March 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd March 2015), Tarpan (23rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you so much for your hard work and devotion to this. I know that it is intimidating to expose yourself, but I feel that it will legitimize the material much more if it's not from an anonymous source. Much is to be said for the courage it takes to do it. As you said, you will most likely be met with criticism and defamation, but I know that many more people will appreciate it. As with anything, more people are apt to criticize than praise, so know that there will be much more silent appreciation than vocal criticism. Thank you for your dedication to this, as many people need their minds opened with the truth.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flower of Life For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd March 2015), dancing waters (23rd March 2015), Fellow Aspirant (23rd March 2015), GoodETxSG (23rd March 2015), Highland1 (23rd March 2015), lift the veil (23rd March 2015), Longbow (23rd March 2015), Maunagarjana (24th March 2015), modwiz (23rd March 2015), Tarpan (23rd March 2015), Verum (23rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts
    Thank you, GoodEtxSG, for all that you have done and continue to do to bring this information forward.

While there will always be those who criticize and "defame", please know that there is an army of supporters behind you.

Your courage and heart are admired. No hero-worship here. Just acknowledging your strength in the face of exciting and difficult challenges
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd March 2015), diZZy (23rd March 2015), Fellow Aspirant (23rd March 2015), GoodETxSG (23rd March 2015), Highland1 (23rd March 2015), johnjen325 (24th March 2015), kauilapele (23rd March 2015), lift the veil (23rd March 2015), Longbow (23rd March 2015), Mark (24th March 2015), Maunagarjana (24th March 2015), modwiz (23rd March 2015), Tarpan (23rd March 2015), Verum (23rd March 2015), yobear (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GoodET
    Freedom and liberty are not free so thank you for your bravery and devotion to stand up for what you believe in, a rare human trait. I also try to do my little bit wherever I can, like pestering the guardians of the system, our dumb ass politicians.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Verum For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd March 2015), Fellow Aspirant (23rd March 2015), GoodETxSG (23rd March 2015), Highland1 (23rd March 2015), Longbow (23rd March 2015), Maunagarjana (24th March 2015), modwiz (23rd March 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd March 2015), yobear (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    GoodET,

I applaud your amazing courage! This had to be a tough decision for your whole family.

These are some amazing times and this is certainly a great sign that things are progressing within their plan, otherwise they wouldn't approve you coming forward. You also wouldn't be coming forward unless there was a known amount of protection afforded you and your family.

All great signs in my book!

Thank you so much for all you've done and for sticking your neck out there for us.

Peace and love,

Longbow
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Longbow For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd March 2015), diZZy (23rd March 2015), Fellow Aspirant (23rd March 2015), GoodETxSG (23rd March 2015), Highland1 (23rd March 2015), johnjen325 (24th March 2015), kauilapele (23rd March 2015), lift the veil (23rd March 2015), Maunagarjana (24th March 2015), Sebastion (23rd March 2015), SouthDelight (25th March 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd March 2015), Verum (23rd March 2015), yobear (26th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    To GoodETxSG:

You have put out some awesome information and all these souls on these threads (almost all) support you and your efforts to get this info out. No one here (minus a few trouble makers) has needed to know your civilian name so far, and I doubt any here (who matter very much at all) would ever even ask you to divulge it. Especially if doing so brought you harm or troubles in anyway.

I like the stage presence known as David Wilcock, and I like his writting, but I don't like it if he or his handlers have pressured you to come out. I personaly intend for you to be safe and keep sharing and talking on the subject. The best white hat hacker group in the world is called by their most powerful weapon they have to bring down TPTB, Anonymous. Secrecy is the only defense when the authorities feel threatened. This is not a game, it's life and death for the future of mankind, I hope David and his people have the intentions they say, and the brains enough not to mess it up. In the past David has shown a carefree attitude about mouthing off to the powers that be, if that's brave or stupid or scripted I don't know but if you really make the big guys mad, you don't get 'suicided' by men in black (not regular folks anyway) no, you just get into a car 'accident' on demand, or you find yourself with throat cancer or something similar. Ask DW about what OnStar really does in your car (he personaly wrote a long article on it) , and then make sure you drive a pre-onstar era car.

P.S. Either my posts never showed up in the thread, or no one here has any opinions about the similarities in the material I pointed out? I got one poster mad about my tone towards Cobra, but no one else here sees what I do in the stories? All the statements I made about Cobra were my take on his own words, and he falls well with in the "but I could be wrong" category (like everything else). I just have what he wrote to study witch I have done, and I still skim his stuff, and no human is ever a lost cause, he is not the issue here though. Is there no one else actively looking for 'truth' (there my be many truths but only one will be YOURS!)??? Are you here simply to be spoon-fed a new fairy tale or are you scanning for actionable intelligence to use in life? I love ALL my fellow humans even the 'bad guys' but I'd do what ever it took to keep the innocent from suffering needlessly if I could, and that's why I'm here. Wake up people, get tough, get your heads in the game here, its time to roll up 'yur sleeves and get your hands dirty, or be judged by history. What are you people here going to do about this? What CAN we do about this information? If I had the resources I think I could help get some of the free-energy tech out to people, but I'm poor and physically broken so all I got is my mind and this PC to try and help with. McGyver never had it THIS hard I can tell you that. Being a warrior type, I often want to reach for the tools I know best, but hot lead isn't called for here (thankfully). What we need now are intelligent and wise people to act lovingly on behalf of all mankind future and present, to relentlessly but gently find and expose the information most closely resembling the truth. Maybe everyone is out catching up on my suggested reading?
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FOE*HAMMER For This Useful Post:

Alan (24th March 2015), Aragorn (24th March 2015), bobo (24th March 2015), yobear (26th March 2015)