Page 13 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    You have to remember there is an International Day/Time Zone... That Occurs in the middle of the ocean that separates Dates/Times so the Calender Works...

Fulford/Japan... Those are the time stamps from his Forum/Server Hosted in Japan...

Actually this comes up almost every time someone publishes posts from Fulfords Blogs on other web sites...

so, he said what he did yesterday/today, which is the 17th? middle of the ocean? please confirm. would be grateful if you let me have a link so i can learn how to calculate this. thanks.

G:That is Fulfords new assertion... Which is totally off base. This was not an Alliance Attack but a Cabal Based Attack. This statement has DW, Myself and many people in the Alliance very puzzled....
    so what did happen on 3-11 if not the earthquacke&tsunami according to the alliance? thanks again.
    Last edited by Elbie, 16th March 2015 at 23:49.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (17th March 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    so, he said what he did yesterday/today, which is the 17th? middle of the ocean? please confirm. would be grateful if you let me have a link so i can learn how to calculate this. thanks.
    Click on the link to Fulford's web site which is in the original link... its there...

Last edited by GoodETxSG, 16th March 2015 at 23:54.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Elbie (16th March 2015), Highland1 (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Click on the link to Fulford's web site which is in the original link... its there...

oh i think i get what you mean: it's already march 17th in japan where ben lives..

but it isn't where DW resides..this is what i found so puzzling..

never mind..not that important.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (17th March 2015), Highland1 (17th March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    oh i think i get what you mean: it's already march 17th in japan where ben lives..

but it isn't where DW resides..this is what i found so puzzling..

never mind..not that important.
    It doesn't matter where the person making the post is located... It has to do with WHERE the Web Site Host Server Is located... and Ben's server is in Japan... that is where the time stamps are recorded... Just to be clear for everyone...
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (17th March 2015), Highland1 (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That is Fulfords new assertion... Which is totally off base. This was not an Alliance Attack but a Cabal Based Attack. This statement has DW, Myself and many people in the Alliance very puzzled....
    I can't find it to properly cite it, so I'm not planting a flag here, but I recall reading in David's material his mentioning that he was aware that he and Ben differed in their manner/method/approach to publicizing intel, saying that Ben's milieu required him to make pragmatic choices in furtherance of his goal. I came away with 'you gotta play the game to stay in the game', and was given to understand that sometimes Ben would mislead me in order to get us all to where we want to be.
    Last edited by Fuego Del Monte, 17th March 2015 at 17:22.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fuego Del Monte For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (17th March 2015), Highland1 (17th March 2015), Maunagarjana (17th March 2015), Sooz (18th March 2015), Spiral of Light (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi, GoodET. I love the things you are saying about the way things could be. To that extent you are "preaching the choir" so to speak. I've been on this path since the 1970s. I've devoted many years to exposing "the Fed", the international banksters, secret societies, et al, ad nauseum.

I even went two years without using Federal Reserve Notes (aka Federal Reserve Auditing Unit Denominations or "FRAUDs"). That's when I really found out what people are really like. Ever try going two years telling people that you won't accept their Federal Reserve Notes? People react very negatively to that and then you find out who your friends really are.

I am very well aware of US Code Title 42, Section 666 and am aware of what Nick Rockefeller told to his "friend" Aaron Russo about the goal being a cashless society with everyone chipped. As you may know, the slave system under the aforementioned Section 666 is based in the US on the social security number, which is voluntary. So one could pose the rhetorical question--If it's voluntary how could it be a "slave" system. Although the US Constitution prohibits "involuntary servitude" it does not prohibit voluntary servitude.

I believe in walking the walk. I have long since revoked the slave social security number that was given to me by my parents. I live as a natural man, outside of the slave system. I do not own anything. I am not employed and I do not have an income. I am not waiting for change, I am the change.

My point that I was making is that although I could certainly handle such a world, I've been around long enough to see where most people are at, and I don't see how they are just suddenly going to understand these issues (or want to understand them).

So I would be very interested if you might take the time to address the questions I posed in my post. I would very much like to know how such a system could be implemented. Given the dumbed-down state of being of mankind, I am at a lost as to how such a system or way of life could be implemented. I've been trying to wake people up for a long time, and it seems at times like I'm beating my head against a wall.

Peace, Love, Joy and All That Good Stuff,
    Truman
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 17th March 2015 at 18:13.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Calz (17th March 2015), CeeTee9 (17th March 2015), Elbie (17th March 2015), GoodETxSG (17th March 2015), Highland1 (17th March 2015), Maunagarjana (17th March 2015), Olaf (17th March 2015), sandy (17th March 2015), Spiral of Light (17th March 2015), Tarpan (17th March 2015), Tribe (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This latest statement by Fulford is raising a LOT of eyebrows... Why the flip flop on this info? An explanation is in order IMHO...
    Here is the citation I alluded to previously, found at <http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...erground-bases>:

NOT ALL OF FULFORD'S LEAKS ARE TRUTHFUL

Fulford has certainly attracted a great deal of controversy -- publishing a weekly newsletter where he leaks a wide variety of inside information.

Not all of this information is credible. A variety of claims are made that end up being untrue.

Fulford hears information and passes it along. Some of it comes from clearly compromised sources. He leaves it up to you to decide what you want to believe.

Although there has been BS in his reports, many of his leaks have stood the test of time.

In my own case, I try to only reveal information that I feel is coming from the most reliable, impeccable sources.

If it's "second best" it doesn't make it here. If I catch an insider lying to me or spreading disinformation, they don't get a second chance.

<-- end of quote -->

So, yeah, a grain of salt inre Ben is what David appears to be saying in this post dated Aug 6, 2014.

In rereading it now, I see that my summation posted above made acute assumptions as to Why, however I am correct in noting that BF's behavior is not new nor to be unexpected.
    Last edited by Fuego Del Monte, 17th March 2015 at 20:16.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fuego Del Monte For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th March 2015), Calz (18th March 2015), GoodETxSG (17th March 2015), Highland1 (17th March 2015), Maunagarjana (17th March 2015), Spiral of Light (17th March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    What is causing confusion is that there is heavy evidence that there was direct involvement by what some call the "CABAL" in causing the 3-11 Tsunami and Nuclear Disaster... Putin is a part of the Alliance... This latest statement by Fulford is raising a LOT of eyebrows... Why the flip flop on this info? An explanation is in order IMHO...
    I think Alexander Romanov, a compromised bi-alliance figure, gave Ben this Putin disinfo.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (18th March 2015), GoodETxSG (17th March 2015), Highland1 (17th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (18th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TrumanLCash View Post
    So how can I or anyone know what their real intentions are?
    I appreciate that I approach the philosophical here when I say that, until we can know the mind of another, we cannot know anyone's true intentions, even when we witness their follow-through of deeds from words, for actions can be feints within feints, and as much as I am dazzled by his information, there is nothing that GoodET has offered here that has dispelled my deepest doubts.

I accept that he believes his experiences, and that he is truthfully relating them, but the best that I can say upon reading it is that apparently there is someone who is watching the Watchmen, a thought which, to be fair, greatly amuses me.

Nevertheless, there remains in the corner of my mind Rod Serling's caution: It's a cookbook!

I can say that we are not without the hope of knowing what is in the mind of another, for I myself have made telepathic contact with another species: ants, as remarkable a claim as that may be (long story made VERY short: I loathed doing battle in the kitchen; I asked them to leave; they happily agreed to do so and did, immediately).

My point here is that there are other ways of knowing available to us, and that it is through these other methods that we might find the certitude we desire.

The task of developing those methods, well, that seems to be the hard work I know I would rather not have to do if only I could whole-heartedly believe that someone else was going to take care of business, which, I honestly admit, I really really wish was the case.

But were that the case, it would be just as bad a fix: I want to do it for myself and participate, not buy a ticket to ride.

[Humorous aside: the Beatle's 'ticket to ride' was a certificate of health given to prostitutes.]
    Last edited by Fuego Del Monte, 17th March 2015 at 21:51.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fuego Del Monte For This Useful Post:

Elbie (17th March 2015), Highland1 (17th March 2015), sandy (17th March 2015), Sooz (18th March 2015), Spiral of Light (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So far it has been interesting to observe people even trying to "Chew and Swallow" let alone "Digest" the little information presented thus far...
    "G"
    Yeah, well, I've come to the table famished, and I've got my big pants on, so serve it up! ;-)
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Fuego Del Monte For This Useful Post:

Alan (4th April 2015), Aragorn (17th March 2015), Calz (18th March 2015), Elbie (17th March 2015), GoodETxSG (17th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015), lift the veil (17th March 2015), sandy (17th March 2015), Sooz (18th March 2015), Spiral of Light (17th March 2015), Tarpan (18th March 2015), tonig (19th March 2015)

Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Fuego Del Monte View Post
    Yeah, well, I've come to the table famished, and I've got my big pants on, so serve it up! ;-)
    Well,
    If you have already eaten what is on your plate you will be more than ready for what is going to be coming out through DW over the next few weeks. Some will upset your stomach and some will be better than fine dessert...
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Alan (18th March 2015), Aragorn (17th March 2015), Calz (18th March 2015), Fuego Del Monte (17th March 2015), Highland1 (17th March 2015), lift the veil (17th March 2015), Sebastion (17th March 2015), Sooz (18th March 2015), Spiral of Light (17th March 2015), spressnell (18th March 2015), Tarpan (18th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If they said "It is all up to us", then why would they have a "plan" for us to implement a new world cashless system? Aren't they speaking out of both sides of their mouth?
    Maybe think of it like this....perhaps it's not a matter of a new system being imposed on us, as you are envisioning. Maybe it's more a matter of them planning for a new system organically and it naturally arising within a very loose and adaptable framework once the old system has been dismantled. I know you will most likely interpret the word "framework" in the most sinister way possible. But if you can't see how something like that would ease the transition into a new workable way of doing things, then I'm just glad that you are not involved in planning these things out, because I would bet your way would be a disaster in the short term.

With the availability of certain technologies mentioned (energy/healing/food replication, etc) certain old ways of doing things will become immediately obsolete. Now, there's many ways things can go from that point. And I'm sure we all have our visions of what might come of that. I think people vastly underestimate the social ramifications of free energy. With abundant energy production, and with people being unshackled from oil, gas, coal, nuclear, etc., the landscape of possibilities will look quite different when it comes to every aspect of society.

Everyone would be able to generate vast surpluses of energy. This virtually eliminates dependency on government and corporations. But there may be some uses for these things in a limited way, but nothing resembling how they were before. I would envision many people choosing to form co-ops where they voluntarily pool their surplus energy resources in order to use it in vast projects that would benefit everyone. Energy itself could become a unit of exchange, if exchange is required in a certain situation.

So what I am trying to say is....you are reflexively assuming that the alliance has this rigid system they want to install, rather than a loose framework designed to anticipate the social ramifications of these actions. And much of the ramifications are actually pretty predictable, up to a point. In the way I see things, it would be completely irresponsible of them not to have such plans. For instance, it would be irresponsible to not anticipate how things can become chaotic and cause great harm. Do you really think that is a minor issue? Is there some point where your pragmatism overcomes your paranoia and you see some sort of planning as being not only beneficial but necessary?

Also, I'm curious why you would label China (being one of the BRICs nations) as a "white hat" given all their human rights abuses?
    IIRC, both Wilcock and Fulford has specifically said that when they talk about the alliance including these nations, they are not talking about their governments. That's a common misconception. So, who are they talking about? Of course, you want to know who these people are. But considering that they are in the middle of a war, and they are working under very necessary conditions of the utmost secrecy, I would say there is zero chance that you will get a list of names and a chance to grill them all to see if they pass muster when it comes your philosophical ideals. You must realize what they are up against. Put yourself in their shoes for a moment. If any liberation effort were going to succeed, things would have to be done in a certain stages, I would think. You're getting a bit ahead of things, I think. In the stage we are at now, the priority is getting rid of the cabal and their system.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana, 17th March 2015 at 23:18.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th March 2015), Calz (18th March 2015), GoodETxSG (17th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015), modwiz (17th March 2015), Sooz (18th March 2015), Spiral of Light (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maunagarjana View Post
    Maybe think of it like this....perhaps it's not a matter of a new system being imposed on us, as you are envisioning. Maybe it's more a matter of them planning for a new system organically and it naturally arising within a very loose and adaptable framework once the old system has been dismantled. I know you will most likely interpret the word "framework" in the most sinister way possible. But if you can't see how something like that would ease the transition into a new workable way of doing things, then I'm just glad that you are not involved in planning these things out, because I would bet your way would be a disaster in the short term.

With the availability of certain technologies mentioned (energy/healing/food replication, etc) certain old ways of doing things will become immediately obsolete. Now, there's many ways things can go from that point. And I'm sure we all have our visions of what might come of that. I think people vastly underestimate the social ramifications of free energy. With abundant energy production, and with people being unshackled from oil, gas, coal, nuclear, etc., the landscape of possibilities will look quite different when it comes to every aspect of society.

Everyone would be able to generate vast surpluses of energy. This virtually eliminates dependency on government and corporations. But there may be some uses for these things in a limited way, but nothing resembling how they were before. I would envision many people choosing to form co-ops where they voluntarily pool their surplus energy resources in order to use it in vast projects that would benefit everyone. Energy itself could become a unit of exchange, if exchange is required in a certain situation.

So what I am trying to say is....you are reflexively assuming that the alliance has this rigid system they want to install, rather than a loose framework designed to anticipate the social ramifications of these actions. And much of the ramifications are actually pretty predictable, up to a point. In the way I see things, it would be completely irresponsible of them not to have such plans. For instance, it would be irresponsible to not anticipate how things can become chaotic and cause great harm. Do you really think that is a minor issue? Is there some point where your pragmatism overcomes your paranoia and you see some sort of planning as being not only beneficial but necessary?

IIRC, both Wilcock and Fulford has specifically said that when they talk about the alliance including these nations, they are not talking about their governments. That's a common misconception. So, who are they talking about? Of course, you want to know who these people are. But considering that they are in the middle of a war, and they are working under very necessary conditions of the utmost secrecy, I would say there is zero chance that you will get a list of names and a chance to grill them all to see if they pass muster when it comes your philosophical ideals. You must realize what they are up against. Put yourself in their shoes for a moment. If any liberation effort were going to succeed, things would have to be done in a certain stages, I would think. You're getting a bit ahead of things, I think. In the stage we are at now, the priority is getting rid of the cabal and their system.
    Firstly, I was not posing the questions to you, Mauna.

Secondly, why do you choose to make slighting remarks about me when you don't even know me?

I'm just asking questions. Is that not allowed?

Are you a spokesperson for the "Alliance"?

Thanks,
    TLC
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Elbie (17th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Firstly, I was not posing the questions to you, Mauna.
    Yes, true. I have taken the liberty to interject where I saw a need for it. If that is not allowed, then somebody should let me know.

Secondly, why do you choose to make slighting remarks about me when you don't even know me?
    True, I don't know you. But it's not necessarily directed at you. You can take it personally if you wish. But I think at this point I have a pretty good feel for where people such as yourself are coming from. I'm sorry if my manner of communication is a bit blunt. I don't mean to be insulting or confrontational.

I'm just asking questions. Is that not allowed?
    I don't make the rules here. But it seems asking all the questions you want is allowed. So is replying to questions for the sake of discussion.

Are you a spokesperson for the "Alliance"?
    Not to my knowledge. But that makes me wonder, could I be one without knowing it? Hmm....food for thought. I am however someone who has been following these developments closely for years now (at least that which is publicly available).

Anyway, I don't want to divert the focus of this thread. I said what I wanted to say already.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th March 2015), Calz (18th March 2015), GoodETxSG (17th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015), lookbeyond (18th March 2015), Melidae (18th March 2015), modwiz (17th March 2015), Sooz (18th March 2015), Spiral of Light (18th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for letting me know that you are not a spokesman for the "Alliance", Mauna. I would greatly appreciate speaking with a designated spokesperson.

TLC
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Elbie (18th March 2015), Highland1 (18th March 2015), Maunagarjana (18th March 2015)