Page 10 of 84 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Space Program, ET Federation Delegation & MILAB "Experiencer", GoodETxSG - Discussion Archive

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    fwiw ... Simon Parkes seemed stunned to know that information was "out there" when it was first presented on ... another ... forum.

He suggested it was one of the illooney naughties most closely guarded secrets ...

Make of that what you will ... or don't ... free will TOT'ers.
    Are you referring to the Wes Penre's stuff in particular?
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th March 2015), GoodETxSG (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Are you referring to the Wes Penre's stuff in particular?
    Nope.

Referring to the suggestion from several that heading down that tunnel of light with your passed relatives and friends beaconing and those wonderful vibes might not be such a good thing after all.

I don't know donk ... how could I?

It just kinda ****es me off that as soon as I get into a comfort zone ... a happy space ... yeah nde proves we go on ... perhaps it isn't quite that simple???

... or ... anyone???
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

donk (10th March 2015), GoodETxSG (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), lift the veil (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by GoodETxSG View Post
    Can you provide a link to this discussion please CALZ? I have already worked with several people that have been convinced that they are "Reptilian" souls incarnated in Human bodies (Disturbing them DEEPLY until they realized this was not true) by this person and a Couple of women who were told they were his wife in another life when he was one of a few famous characters from the Old Testament...
    Big thread and I need to head off to sleepy zone soon ... but I will find it tonight at work ... patience please.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (10th March 2015), GoodETxSG (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), john parslow (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), Sebastion (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TelosianEmbrace View Post
    GoodET on the Blue Avians and Bonnie Myer thread stated-

I am assuming that one of the SSP's is going to be picking him up and flying away with him for a meeting or meetings, and am anticipating the new information and experiences he will be able to impart to us.

I am also awed by the amount of information he has brought forward already, and it is difficult to be completely mindful of all that has been shared, and to ask relevant and as yet unasked questions. So I think I'll throw it back to GoodET. GoodET, what subjects are still a mystery to you? What would you like to know more about?
    I have a lot fewer questions today... But that is a good one. With all I am processing right now it may take me a while to respond properly.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), Sooz (11th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (10th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    She describes a typical NDE. I have read MANY. My question is how do we know that the Afterlife she went to is not a controlled reality, just like this one? Is all the light, love, friends and family waiting to greet you there just a SHAM, another trap to keep you further controlled, just controlled in the Afterlife?
    Who controls the Afterlife, is it controlled by the Archons? I wouldn't put it past them! Is it a reincarnation trap to keep us recycling back down to Earth so they can continue to feed on the turmoil here? They control us while incarnated on Earth, then control us in the "false" Heaven in the Afterlife.??? What a deal for them. Total control and they will never cease to exist.Her testimony of how wonderful it is sure makes for a good sales pitch for the masses to seek out the "light" after they die. Do the Archons send people back to Earth on purpose, implement NDEs, to push false advertising? "You must go back, it isn't your time." Riiiiiiiight. This woman even said that her "Uncle" pushed her back into her body and told her that she must return, even though she did not want to come back. What kind of free will is that???
    Like Lookbeyond, I have similar questions and await any answers that GoodETxSG may have regarding the topic.
    Thank you,
    Lift the Veil

I wouldn't worry about the Archons. The Archons are a part of us. Unless you are willing to do something similiar to what this kid is doing, the archon manifestation will always be a part of you.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcjjxDFEVjk

I've read the Nag Hummadi, and I've read John Lash's work.
    There are very few mentions in the Nag Hummadi of Archons, but there are quite a few of the blind idiot god yaldaboath.
    For me, all matter and creation as we know it, 3-D, is Yaldaboath, the god-ling who was created by Sophia. For me, Yaldaboath represents a vibration and or energy, but can actually be a real entity. All those vibrating at the rate of Yaldaboath are indeed a part of Yaldaboath and there for are incorporated into his being while being incarnated here.

If we vibrate out of the Yaldaboath realm, we may indeed enter the realm of his mother Sophia.

I think folks are focusing on the Archons a little to much and in my opinion creating an external foe where there shouldn't be one.

In my mind it is all about Yaldaboath, and he is in fact feeding on our consciousness through the archons, but the archons are not so much greys in space craft, but rather reverse umbilical cords that attach to us and syphon our energy to Yaldaboath.

The umbilical cords cannot be removed through confrontation, but rather, through changing your vibration and raising yourself out of the realm ruled by Yaldaboath.

The one thing to remember is this.
    We are free souls who chose to be born in this belly of Yaldaboath. We came here for the challange the archons provide, which is our ego.
    Most of us here have had moments when we transcended the ego, but for the most part it always returns and reattaches to us.
    The only exception being extreme solitary monks.
    Our souls pass out of the Yaldaboath being upon death, and so to does our attachement through the archons.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th March 2015), donk (10th March 2015), GoodETxSG (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), lift the veil (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015), Maunagarjana (11th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), Sebastion (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    Nope.

Referring to the suggestion from several that heading down that tunnel of light with your passed relatives and friends beaconing and those wonderful vibes might not be such a good thing after all.

I don't know donk ... how could I?

It just kinda ****es me off that as soon as I get into a comfort zone ... a happy space ... yeah nde proves we go on ... perhaps it isn't quite that simple???

... or ... anyone???
    Dude, I can’t even get past the suspicion that bringing the idea to the awareness of the collective consciousness isn’t some form of psyop/”weaponization of information” to get to thinking about the possibility of any truth to it.

Of course, I’m more interested in the actual transmission of “data” than the actual “intel” itself these days…so I got sit that one out for now….I’m curious…what’s the jist of the Wes P information that seems to be all the rage these days?
    What is the purpose of your presence?
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Calz (11th March 2015), DNA (10th March 2015), GoodETxSG (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015), TelosianEmbrace (11th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    . .DNA. Our souls pass out of the Yaldaboath being upon death, and so to does our attachement through the archons.
    according to what wisdom or doctrine? who came up with this conclusion? thanks.

ps. imo, not many things can be further away from what you are stating here. if you are so convinced your assertion is correct, what do you make of our endless returning - eternal wheel concept? flawed and/or obsolete?
    Last edited by Elbie, 10th March 2015 at 19:02. Reason: p.s.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Calz (11th March 2015), DNA (10th March 2015), GoodETxSG (10th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015), modwiz (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Can you provide a link to this discussion please CALZ? I have already worked with several people that have been convinced that they are "Reptilian" souls incarnated in Human bodies (Disturbing them DEEPLY until they realized this was not true) by this person and a Couple of women who were told they were his wife in another life when he was one of a few famous characters from the Old Testament...
    would be good to hav Simon here to discuss this with you...
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Calz (11th March 2015), GoodETxSG (11th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    according to what wisdom or doctrine? who came up with this conclusion? thanks.

ps. imo, not many things can be further away from what you are stating here. if you are so convinced your assertion is correct, what do you make of our endless returning - eternal wheel concept? flawed and/or obsolete?
    I'm not sure how to answer that shortly.

How about this, there are thousands of sources that talk about a spirit world being visited and or lived in after death, and before your next life, but very few speak of the prison planet.
    So I'm not so sure why you choose to align yourself with the thought that we have no say in being here.

We are born with the innate ability to establish wether something is truth or something is false when we hear it.
    I would just go with that.
    What feels right for you?

Michael Newton in his "Journey of the Souls" books is an excellent place to visit in support of a heaven world we visit in between lives, and understanding that it is "BY CHOICE" we are born here.

If we really get into this we will need to start a new thread. I don't want to derail what is going on here.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Calz (11th March 2015), GoodETxSG (11th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), Maunagarjana (11th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    would be good to hav Simon here to discuss this with you...

I'm not a fan of Simon's material.
    Just for the record, he struck me as a dark dude.

And this was before I learned of his trying to create a stable of accolytes via the abuse of his trust.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Calz (11th March 2015), GoodETxSG (11th March 2015), Highland1 (10th March 2015), Ria (10th March 2015), Shibby (20th April 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    I'm not sure how to answer that shortly.

How about this, there are thousands of sources that talk about a spirit world being visited and or lived in after death, and before your next life, but very few speak of the prison planet.
    So I'm not so sure why you choose to align yourself with the thought that we have no say in being here.

We are born with the innate ability to establish wether something is truth or something is false when we hear it.
    I would just go with that.
    What feels right for you?

Michael Newton in his "Journey of the Souls" books is an excellent place to visit in support of a heaven world we visit in between lives, and understanding that it is "BY CHOICE" we are born here.

If we really get into this we will need to start a new thread. I don't want to derail what is going on here.
    thanks..no need for a separate thread. if it works for you, fine, it's your intimate understanding.

i first thought that when hou said:
    . Our souls pass out of the Yaldaboath being upon death, and so to does our attachement through the archons.

that you were basing it on some specific extended knowledge, rather than you postulating that human beings know the truth when facing it/ being told.
    i, on the contary, think that humans are woefully bad at seeing the truth ..too easy to be lied to as we have been throughout millenia.

re your notion that we are coming back according to our wishes : frankly, that's all stories you either choose are credible or not..even if so, the question remains, why is it that humans end up in a recycling plant beeing pontificated to from scratch by "superior elders", overseers or some such ascended beings.

but again, imo you are right in implying it's a matter of beleif.. many, including muself, are not into biliefs. i prefer to know, or else admit i don't.

thanks again.
    Last edited by Elbie, 10th March 2015 at 22:57.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

DNA (10th March 2015), GoodETxSG (11th March 2015), Highland1 (11th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    thanks..no need for a separate thread. if it works for you, fine, it's your intimate understanding.

i first thought that when hou said:

that you were basing it on some specific extended knowledge, rather than you postulating that human beings know the truth when facing it/ being told.
    I'm not basing my opinions simply one one postulation, but for the sake of brevity I stated this.
    If you are so convinced otherwise, please share your extended knowledge as to how you came to such conclusians.
    You seem to want others to back their opinions up with the certified seal of some bonified author. LOL
    As for myself, I've mentioned that I've read the Nag Hummadi and I think there is a difference in that statement compared with I listened to what John Lash told me about the Nag Hummadi.
    The Gnostics of old valued experiential data above all else.
    And in this area, I've accumulated not a little bit.
    I've mentioned Michael Newton's "Journey of the soul" books.
    I've given you the Pam Reynolds video, of which you chose to see loving relatives who greeted her as tricksters and agents of the demiurge.

So please Elbie,, enlighten me as to where you have been given this information regarding earth as a prison planet and our souls trapped here for eternity, because it really sounds like scientology. L Ron Hubbard is the first author of note to make this opinion popular. I'm of the opinion that L. Ron Hubbard is full of crap, but to each their own.

i, on the contary, think that humans are woefully bad at seeing the truth ..too easy to be lied to as we have been throughout millenia.

re your notion that we are coming back according to our wishes : frankly, that's all stories you either choose are credible or not..
    My opinion comes from first hand experience, through helping spirits cross over to the other side.

I've also been witness to a shadow being I helped cross over.
    It is from this experience that I dare say there might in fact be a danger from not crossing over to the other side.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Calz (11th March 2015), GoodETxSG (11th March 2015), Highland1 (11th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    However one of the many questions (So many questions) that was asked was... "Is there a "Soul Trap" setup for us after we die?"

The response was that the "The only traps we encounter in life and after are the ones we have set for ourselves". "The idea that there is a soul trap at the end of a white lite was a psyop and a distortion set in place that we can then create with the creative force of our consciousness". "This is the intent of the creation of this distortion".

Ha, I knew it! I've been trying to tell people this for a while. It's just not the way the universe works. I can't believe I ever took that idea seriously. That's what people get when they draw from questionable information sources like the charlatan Robert Morning Sky, or outright hoaxes like The Alien Interview (fiction) by Lawrence Spencer. It's just another thing Wes Penre is wrong about. And you think Simon Parkes couldn't be given false information about this by reptilians and mantids? Come on. Sometimes the most insidious psyops are the ones we perform on ourselves.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Useful Post:

DNA (11th March 2015), GoodETxSG (11th March 2015), Highland1 (11th March 2015), sandy (12th March 2015), Sebastion (11th March 2015), Wind (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    I'm of the opinion that L. Ron Hubbard is full of crap, but to each their own.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

DNA (11th March 2015), GoodETxSG (11th March 2015), Highland1 (11th March 2015), Sebastion (11th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Maunagarjana View Post
    Ha, I knew it! I've been trying to tell people this for a while. It's just not the way the universe works. I can't believe I ever took that idea seriously. That's what people get when they draw from questionable information sources like the charlatan Robert Morning Sky, or outright hoaxes like The Alien Interview (fiction) by Lawrence Spencer. It's just another thing Wes Penre is wrong about. And you think Simon Parkes couldn't be given false information about this by reptilians and mantids? Come on. Sometimes the most insidious psyops are the ones we perform on ourselves.
    I wouldn't say that Wes was wrong. It is there, and many people report seeing it and going through it. The point being made is that it was information deliberately disseminated to us so that we would then create the white light etc...It's a fully man-made construct... A self-fulfilling prophecy of the afterlife, if you will.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (11th March 2015), Highland1 (11th March 2015)