Thread: Nassim Haramein - April 8 2015 Interview on Unified Field Theory

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts

Nassim Haramein - April 8 2015 Interview on Unified Field Theory

From CuttingEdgeConscious

Physicist Nassim Haramein joins Freeman and Barnet for a wild conversation about reality. This is a brilliant, pragmatic discussion, that references Nassim’s Holofractographic Universe Theory – a term that invites a new possibility for understanding reality. Is it possible that vacuum is the key to life – that all matter is appearing and disappearing at the speed of light and that we are vacuum? What if the center of every proton is a mini-black hole with nearly infinite amounts of energy? What if everything in the universe is connected at its core? Can we begin to see the fractal elements, patterns and sacred geometry in nature as a more profound illustration of who and what we really are? Beauty is the key to breaking through the confusion and contradictions that inhibits conventional thinking. “Look for beauty and you will find the truth”, tends to be the guiding principle that directed the attention of this amazing guest – and whether each of us understands the physics or not almost becomes irrelevant, the wisdom in this principle of seeking out beauty can be practically applied to all of our lives to improve life, in general.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8GpAyD93ZA

I found this interview of Nassim very informative and enjoyable I hope others appreciate it as much as I. There is supposedly a May 2010 KKCR interview of him admitting having contact with aliens and even boarding a ship to meet several dozen different ET races though I haven't been able to find it.

I am an avid fan of Nassim and have not heard him admit such a thing in any of his amazing talks he must really want to keep it to himself!

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th September 2015), bsbray (6th May 2015), Frances (6th May 2015), InCiDeR (6th May 2015), JATUS (7th May 2015), jimmer (6th May 2015), Joanna (9th September 2015), MaryMay (6th May 2015), MrCasual (6th May 2015), RealityCreation (7th May 2015), Shadowself (6th May 2015), Terra (12th May 2015), The One (6th May 2015), Tonz (7th May 2015), URIKORN (7th September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    nassim is brilliant and scares most in his field.

his unification theory has been shunned, for the most part.

like anything profound, it makes others wince and look away.

thanks for posting.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

bsbray (6th May 2015), Frances (6th May 2015), monk (6th May 2015), Shadowself (6th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Just thought you'd like to know and keep an eye out for:

The Resonance Project is pleased to announce Director of Research, Nassim Haramein will be giving his first TEDx Talk at the University of California San Diego on May 2nd, 2015. On the day of the TEDx USCD event Nassim will be featured alongside 14 other speakers and performers from a variety of fields. Each speaker will be sharing their “ideas worth spreading” and giving their own unique perspective on this year’s theme, “In Search Of…”

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

bsbray (6th May 2015), jimmer (6th May 2015), MaryMay (6th May 2015), monk (7th May 2015), RealityCreation (7th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Remember Hassim Haramein and 19.47?

Back in the day.....when this stuff was a WHOLE LOT OF FUN a group of us back at this "old PA forum" Tried to determine if the earth was at 19.47 in the Milky Way.....it was fun!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir5sQEg0rs4

The old forum thread...Some of the links are dead now.

See anybody you recognize in that thread?

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17724

Well, I think you're on to something Brook. I took that Milky Way map and laid out a couple of triangles on it and it appeared as though our Solar System lays on the bottom lay line of the triangle. My eyes popped out of my head because it was so darn close. To darn close to dismiss it.

I just don't have the right map or the right software in place to determine an accurate calculation at this time......
    Last edited by Shadowself, 6th May 2015 at 17:40.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

bsbray (6th May 2015), jimmer (6th May 2015), monk (7th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:08.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

monk (7th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Thanks for posting this interview with Nassiem, Monk

I resonate with many of his theories and perceptions so enjoy his mindset always.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

monk (7th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Ted talks are awesome! Shame they didn't let Graham Hancock or Rupert Sheldrake on but all in all some really good speakers at TT.

Nassim does have an exceptional mindset and perceptive abilities that are scary;travelling interdimensionally as a kid being one. And his attitude and demeanor always so fun, every kid needs science teachers like him!! Lol
    Last edited by monk, 6th May 2015 at 21:11.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

sandy (6th May 2015), Shadowself (7th May 2015), Tonz (7th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,974 Times in 20,256 Posts

Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    [...]

I found this interview of Nassim very informative and enjoyable I hope others appreciate it as much as I.

[...]

I am an avid fan of Nassim and have not heard him admit such a thing in any of his amazing talks he must really want to keep it to himself!
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    nassim is brilliant and scares most in his field.

his unification theory has been shunned, for the most part.

like anything profound, it makes others wince and look away.

thanks for posting.
    Well, here's the evidence of that: Wonkypedia -- the source of all "politically correct" and officially sanctioned misinformation -- doesn't even have a page on him.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (7th September 2015), Dreamtimer (8th September 2015)