Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many Really ?

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

How many Really ?

An old question I suppose > how many people were involved in the harmonic convergence in August 1987

Also how many people were involved in 2012 dec 21 st celebration ?

My own perception has it that Harmonic convergence was the 11 11 window as such with 2012 dec 21 st being the 13 13 window as such.

With many well informed members, I hope to gather a better understanding of the numbers involved, I was asleep as such during the 11 11 window, so hopefullll some older involved members may have data.

Thank you.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (4th May 2015), Cearna (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (4th May 2015), Frances (8th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:12.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2015), Cearna (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (5th May 2015), ctiger2 (7th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015), RealityCreation (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    You see/saw it as a rite of passage ?, interesting, what did the others present see it as may I ask ?.

Ta for reply, after event did you get an idea how many participated world wide ?, I have researched this subject a few years ago to some degree and remember that the then current pope got upset and blamed the following financial upsets upon the meditation lol.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (5th May 2015), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), InCiDeR (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:11.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2015), Cearna (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (5th May 2015), ctiger2 (7th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thankyou Erk, gives me some numbers for a usa city, are you aware of any other events in and/or around your city besides the one you were at ?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (5th May 2015), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), InCiDeR (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 11th May 2015 at 01:11.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th May 2015), Cearna (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (5th May 2015), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), InCiDeR (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanks Erk, I feel the powers that were at that time would have tried to minimalise the numbers

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Aianawa you may be interested in exploring the Heart Math Institutes "Global Coherence Inititative" which is primarily global scientific experiments to measure the effects of "harmonic convergences". I can't recall off the top of my head how many locations are established globally but this project is quite sophisticated - having also revealed results showing spikes relational to global events. The following are a couple of links to get started, in case this may assist with what you are looking for.
    Cheers
    Gemma

https://www.heartmath.org/gci/
    GCI’s Commitment to Global Solutions
    People are experiencing increasing restlessness, energy drain and overwhelm. Now scientists are studying how resonant frequencies in Earth’s magnetic field influence human health and behavior by analyzing data from GCI’s global network of magnetometers.
    Scientists know Earth’s resonant frequencies approximate those of the brain, heart and autonomic nervous system, and studies show surprising relationships between health and behavior and solar and geomagnetic activity. Findings support GCI’s hypothesis that Earth’s magnetic field carries important biological information linking living systems.

GCI is helping people realize the interrelation of these forces and the ever-deepening resonance and nurturing of spirit precipitated by coherent heart-based human connections. GCI seeks to demonstrate that increasing heart connections will lead to intuitive solutions for global challenges and transformation of our world and consciousness.
    Found it in a 2012 report from GCI.

The most likely mechanism for explaining how solar and geomagnetic influences affect human health and behavior are a coupling between the human nervous system and resonating geomagnetic frequencies, called Schumann resonances, which occur in the earth-ionosphere resonant cavity and Alfvén waves. It is well established that these resonant frequencies directly overlap with those of the human brain and cardiovascular system. If all living systems are indeed interconnected and communicate with each other via biological, electromagnetic, and nonlocal fields, it stands to reason that humans can work together in a co-creative relationship to consciously increase the coherence in the global field environment, which in turn distributes this information to all living systems within the field.

GCI was established to help facilitate the shift in global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation, and enduring peace. A primary goal of GCI is to test the hypothesis that large numbers of people when in a heart-coherent state and holding a shared intention can encode information on the earth's energetic and geomagnetic fields, which act as carrier waves of this physiologically patterned and relevant information. In order to conduct this research, a global network of 12 to 14 ultrasensitive magnetic field detectors specifically designed to measure the earth's magnetic resonances is being installed strategically around the planet. More important is GCI's primary goal to motivate as many people as possible to work together in a more coherent and collaborative manner to increase the collective human consciousness.

If we are persuaded that not only external fields of solar and cosmic origins but also human attention and emotion can directly affect the physical world and the mental and emotional states of others (consciousness), it broadens our view of what interconnectedness means and how it can be intentionally utilized to shape the future of the world we live in. It implies that our attitudes, emotions, and intentions matter and that coherent, cooperative intent can have positive effects.

GCI hypothesizes that when enough individuals and social groups increase their coherence baseline and utilize that increased coherence to intentionally create a more coherent standing reference wave in the global field, it will help increase global consciousness. This can be achieved when an increasing number of people move towards more balanced and self-regulated emotions and responses. This in turn can help facilitate cooperation and collaboration in innovative problem solving and intuitive discernment for addressing society's significant social, environmental, and economic problems. In time, as more individuals stabilize the global field and families, workplaces, and communities move to increased social coherence, it will lead to increased global coherence. This will be indicated by countries adopting a more coherent planetary view so that social and economic oppression, warfare, cultural intolerance, crime, and disregard for the environment can be addressed meaningfully and successfully.
    https://www.heartmath.org/resources/...-of-the-heart/
    Our research and that of others indicate that the heart is far more than a simple pump. The heart is, in fact, a highly complex, self-organized information processing center with its own functional “brain” that communicates with and influences the cranial brain via the nervous system, hormonal system and other pathways. These influences profoundly affect brain function and most of the body’s major organs, and ultimately determine the quality of life.
    https://www.heartmath.org/research/featured-research/

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2015), Cearna (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (5th May 2015), ERK (5th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015), modwiz (27th August 2016), Myst (5th May 2015), Tonz (5th May 2015), Wyndstorm (6th May 2015)

Thanks
    Excellent ta Gemma, Been a while since visiting them and never thought to go there lol, got a wee bit of research to look into.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (5th May 2015), Ciauzar (5th May 2015), InCiDeR (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    I was very much a part of that event. My Guardian angel told me some time in advance that I was to go to Mt. Warning quite a long journey away from where I was living in Sydney, and I was to hire a caravan, as I would get very tired and would need some place to sleep. Two friends came with me and another friend left later in a much faster car and met us there. I left Friday night after School (I was a teacher) and we arrived late in the afternoon of Saturday. Along the way I was gobsmacked at the sky, I had never seen a sky like it before or since - wish I had my camera with me.

What I did have with me was my entire collection of crystals which was many, and my Angel has asked me to borrow some, from a man that I often bought my crystals from. My Angel always told me which ones to buy, and this fellow couldn't believe how I always bought the best ones in his opinion. This was because I had worked with crystals in Atlantis and learnt about them when I had a 300 year old life in an Amethyst cave learning from the crystals all about them and their energy. The other thing of note was that this was a Triple fire Sign conjunction, and My Astrology is triple Aries, + Saturn, mercury and my power spot in Aries, so I had quite an affinity to the triple fire sign conjunction.

when I arrived and set myself up on the side of Mt Warning, there were many, many people who had also made the journey to there, plus a very annoying 2 TV News helicopters hovering overhead taking pictures of the happening for the news. In Sydney I do know there were vast numbers, who collected on Bondi Beach and who made the Rainbow spirit Dance, many many other places in Australia had places of convergence where they did their own thing. Lots of people meditated on that day. How do I know, because I have the ability to work with spirits, and I was sent to Mount Warning to be the collection point for all the energy generated throughout the world. Every Spirit in the World, particularly Animal Spirits and Earth guardian Spirits participated on that day. I am also a medium and was sent to Earth as the Energy expert to change the Energies over to the New Age Energies which have just come in formal being. Those spirits collected every energy put out by every one who participated on that day and then formed a kind of relay of chains so that all were sent to me. I am a Master Teacher of the Force from way back, so when I received those energies I transformed and transmuted them in my own body and then transmitted them to be used.

I had a vortex working in front of me, and a gigantic spirit of the Earth in front of me as well. I went into my trance, and began to work, after powering up the crystals into what I call a crystal line up, towards the Earth, the I began to work on past civilisations, one by one, speaking their language and using hand movements corresponding to that civilisation and chanting. I worked on the side of that Mountain for 4 hours solidly, and in the meantime there was a constant stream of people going up and down the mountain, all that time. My friend who went up by car joined me in what I was doing, and people would drop in around what I was doing and sit down to join us for a while. I met a couple of people that night who became really good friends and who joined me later on when I was called out to different places each time to do similar kinds of work to in fact remove the residual, emotions in the soil, rocks etc, which in fact encourages a continuation of wars, throughout time. I went to the caravan for much needed sleep, the woke at 8,30am the next day to go back to finish my work.

The Sunday was amazing, we had a deluge of rain, I could hardly stand in it, the whole area began to flood not long after this. As I went to begin again, people were still there and those who had stopped with me the night before came to join me again. We set the crystals up again, and I tried to work, but the rain made it almost impossible, so I said "I will not work in rain, get rid of it now", and immediately it was as if an umbrella had gone up, with drips coming down at the edge of it, a dome had been put up to protect me and the visitors. My friend was working just outside the dome and was getting drenched. I began with the vortex and the Esrth in front of me again, and began to work on every modern day civilisation, same thing their language and their hand and body movements (I do not speak any language other than English), and chanting in what I call the Universal language which seems to be made up of most of the languages of Earth. I had an idea of the context of the words in my mind, but not always, and what overwhelmed us at one time was when someone I did not know then or afterwards, began to translate what I was saying, and I knew she was right.

One of the things that stood out to me amongst this was that when doing Russia I was punching the air as if I was holding that hammer in a clenched fist and saying this is what you will get if you come after us, but when I got to the Us, it was similar only much worse their anger was intolerable to me doing this and the hatred was palpable, so I felt, the US were a far worse adversary to go against than any one. When I finally completed what I was doing, I spoke to all the Spirits to thank them for their help, said I was now finished and they could go back to their original work. At that moment, the dome disappeared and we all got drenched (which I didn't appreciate too much.

When we got back, one of the people who went with me in the caravan, got in touch with a person in Sydney who was compiling as far as he could, an account of what happened on that day. That man got in touch with me as he had decided we had to work together, to complete what I had been doing. So for some months, either he or I would ring one another when we got the feeling it was time to work. We at first did not work together, he and a partner would go to some place quite different to where myself and my friend went to and they seemed to be gathering energies for me to go on working with. I would go somewhere else, usually a high energy spot in one of our National Parks, each time I would take along some others with us, and I would begin working approx. 8.30 pm and work through till about 6.30am absolutely worn out, as my energy work uses a lot of hand waving and chanting in different languages. The last time the four of us went together we went to a male aboriginal initiation area, and were accosted by Male Earth Guardian, telling us to get off this sight. I telepathed to them, told the watch it I had to do this work here, and they told the three females to hold the palm of our hands to them, and they told us from now on we would have no problems, later I asked them to come help me or I would never finish and three of them joined us, the work went very fast then. At one of the other sights my friend and I were sent to we found out it was a female initiation sight and we had to be initiated by the female spirits, before they would allow us to work. At the last sight we went to we were joined by the Galactic Federation of Light in order to welcome the Earth into their Federation, and this was done in the presence of the Rainbow Spirit and the Green Eyed Dragon and representative Animal Spirits of Australia, whales and Dolphins arrives in Spirit and this was the New Years Eve after the Convergence.

My mother died in the September, after the Convergence and I went to see my herbalist (A lady who was American with 1/4 Cherokee inheritance) and she told me she had meditated on the day of the Convergence and that I filled the Astral whilst I was working. I must admit I had built up enormous energy every time I did this work because I called in I don't remember how many ET ships and to so many of them a Mother ship , these numbers were too many for me to keep track of. They seemed to want to help us make this change over and said we had now come of an Age when they could work with us.

This is all true, you had to be there to believe it.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2015), Ciauzar (5th May 2015), Dreamtimer (30th August 2016), ERK (6th May 2015), modwiz (27th August 2016), Tonz (5th May 2015), Wyndstorm (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    An old question I suppose > how many people were involved in the harmonic convergence in August 1987

Also how many people were involved in 2012 dec 21 st celebration ?

My own perception has it that Harmonic convergence was the 11 11 window as such with 2012 dec 21 st being the 13 13 window as such.

With many well informed members, I hope to gather a better understanding of the numbers involved, I was asleep as such during the 11 11 window, so hopefullll some older involved members may have data.

Thank you.
    Great post Aianawa! I was 6 in 1987, just getting the hang of reading, but by the time I was 8 my love of ghost stories and anything paranormal started to come out. I LOVED the tv show "unsolved mysteries." Couldn't get enough. So, I was perhaps involved with the HC in "spirit."

12-21-12 : I had a small ceremony with friends in my Mongolian yurt in Colorado. It was magical. I remember distinctly all a bunch of layers ( memories of my life) from my past "self" lift off an release, like old karmic ties finally let go, and I was free to create a new existence for myself. All change was inward. It was very subtle but noticeable to me personally.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wyndstorm For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2015), Cearna (8th May 2015), Ciauzar (5th May 2015)

Thanks
    Lol Wyndstorm in 1987 I was drunk a lot etc etc but yes all my younger life for some reason I read all/most mainstream religious books and obscure also that I could get my hands on, being anti religious/god, I could argue well with religious people lol, was I actualllly in training, yip lol.

I am amazed and fascinated about 11 11 harmonic convergence, especialllly after having had meetings with the organiser of it, the 12 12 window I fully participated in and the 13 13 2012-13 window also, so I somewhat feel I missed out on it and wish to know more.

Thankyou so much for your experiences Cearna

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (7th May 2015), Wyndstorm (6th May 2015)

Thanks
    Hi Gemma, I looked all over the Heartmath site ( had some time to do so today ) but was unable to find anything on 2012/21/12 or harmonic convergence 1987 energy gauge wise, not saying it is not there, it may be me still improving my computer skills lol

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Aianawa, sorry if my post was misleading, I was generalizing about "harmonic convergences" so can't provide a conclusive link, and I am not totally clear on what it is you are actually searching for. Having said that though I do remember reading some Heartmath/GCI papers, several years ago now, that spoke directly to specific events, but yes, it would take some time to source. I would suggest contacting them directly for assistance in sourcing what you are interested in within their database, or via a reference link they may be able to provide you with. All the best.
    Gemma

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th May 2015), Cearna (8th May 2015)

Thanks
    Cheers Gemma, your help is appreciated, one big reason for my interest in 1987 harmonic convergence is that last year a site I looked into every so often was saying that it would be lucky if 250.000 people had meditated on 2012/21/12 and he was very much involved in this 2012 process, on informing him of just one community that was involved group meditation wise that day which had at least 50 million people meditating world wide, he was shocked, mainly I feel they were looking for results in the wrong places maybe and/or did not have their expectations around the timeline met. So more than likely the harmonic convergence was down played and I wish to know more data around the numbers etc.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th May 2015), Gemma (8th May 2015)